[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's fight The Ascension!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

File: polar bear skeptic face.jpg (89KB, 1920x832px) Image search: [Google]
polar bear skeptic face.jpg
89KB, 1920x832px
I don't care how good the thing is supposed to be I decided that I like it better the way things are no matter what the Ascension turns out to be. I don't want Ascension-type stuff happening. I am happy with the way things are in regular 200,000 - Present Day life and don't want super powers/enlightenment/magic new dimensions or anything like that. As lame as that may sound I enjoy things the way they are now and if there is any way possible I would like to keep it this way. I don't care how bad it may get I would prefer it NORMAL. Can we have a thread for like-minded individuals?! As bad as things are, I would like to reject the Ascension and feel like it is upon us if you see stuff like this:

http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/
http://www.cedar-rivers.com/articles/consciousness-spirituality/70-ascension-symptoms-from-homo-sapien-to-homo-luminous.html
http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.ascension360.net/resources-2/ascension-symptoms/&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjUlN2KoonKAhXH6CYKHf90AZEQFggkMAI&sig2=2eK9a3PcrCx4V9BU-0WCzA&usg=AFQjCNEwM7hs_wSsXrEm2kILkbuuReQztw

tl;dr - Wheatgrass drinker BS is coming true. This thread is about trying to stop it, at least for yourself.
>>
Bump thread.
>>
You'll die.
>>
>>17158372
I'm optimistic I can stare down this Ascension and come out the victor... Who knows, maybe Unascended Earth will look to me for their post-Ascension psuedo-dystopia hero, but it all starts with a vision for a future that isn't about magical powers or the notion of evolving into some crazy new form... I would just like to be an average being, and I don't intend to rest until the Universe recognizes that.
>>
Also, we need to discuss the 3 Days of Darkness, as it seems very important, indeed.
>>
>>17158413
As I said, you will die.
This planet will ascend. If you don't you'll go into another world at your level.
>>
>>17158474
I'll take it. I predict that other world will have Centaurs, Warlocks, and just about everything you can imagine from Middle Earth, because that's where we will be staying.
>>
OP, I like it. Let's keep this thread alive with reasons to fucking love the physical plane. And anyone who thinks this doesn't belong on /x/, consider it an exercise in grounding. I'll start, rules are, post only one and nothing metaphysical allowed.

> The Fender Stratocaster.
>>
Hey I'm down to fight this thing. I don't have a reason really. It just seems interesting to combat it
>>
>>17158313
Too late, we entered the road to ascension as soon as we hit this century, no worries if you wanna stay 3d though have fun with your 9/5 world of capitalism while i have sex all day then fly to the 4d cinema to watch a live renactment of batman vs superman with my elvishly beautiful twin flame. Maybe teleport to watch the sunrise from venus after (if i'm in the mood).
>>
>>17159503
yeah well I will be driving around my hovercraft /i bought for shits and giggles. Then I will jump in my ferrari and druive 3400 down tyhwe freeway.
>>
>>17158313
>>
>>17159520
Yes the same hover craft i can manifest at will and not only would the car be redundant, because i can effortlessly fly... i can get it never the less because 5/6d live encompasses everything under it and makes it exponanentially better. Just youtube matt kahn and get into your native state ;) i know you will already (eventually) you're just in an immature state of awareness so you're still at the pupil stage. Look at it like this i know not to put my hand over the candle because iv previously experienced it, you havnt had that experience yet so you still wnat 3d / to experience sticking your hand over the flame
>>
>>17158762
You do know in a 6d world we would be able to manifest physical machines to play planetary war games with?.. why play on your shitty gaming system when you can play literal space LOTR with barack obama while making your body whatever you wish
>>
>>17159623
Why, when I can be on 4chan?
>>
>>17158313
The cruel joke is if you can find peace or happiness in this terrible place the. You are probably ready to ascend.
>>
I'm from Nantucket
>>
>>17160544
I'm from Nantucket
You dumb
>>
>>17159047
The thread belongs on /x/. The day the Ascension happens, I would imagine the sky turns a different color and everybody you see around you starts getting lifted into the sky like it ain't no thing. Everybody who doesn't Ascend will just remain on Earth - nothing will happen to them. They shall be the Unascended.

According to an early Anon in the thread, we will all be taken to another world where things are implied to be vastly inferior and I don't care because I like things the way they are. It will be worth it not to Ascend.
>>
>>17159117
Supposedly Ascending is tanamount to bliss but I'd rather be a normal Human Being. The Ascension is a bad idea. Probably the Twilight-version of real life.
>>
>>17159548
I don't care if it means the end of the world. I don't think it will though. I just think the Unascended are going to have Earth to themselves. I'd imagine less than 1 percent remaining. Not a bad thing.
>>
>>17160422
Yeah I'm already familiar with the greater acceptance of mundaneness. There's a side of me that thinks the Ascension won't be that bad but I'd still rather have a say in where I go metaphysically and all.
>>
>>17158313
>fighting the future.
i like your mentality.
too bad you have people like me, fighting for the future where we all get our heavens, and the right to waste time there between lives, and wait until the end of eternity to come around before we return to the void of emptiness and from there we lookout through the reaches of spacetime seeing previous points that can be returned to to provide a radical change in experience for further encountering.
>>
>>17162951

>>17163081
too late.
captcha:milkshake
brings all the boys to the yard.
>>
>>17161325
no, the ascended have to come here.
>>
okay, how do you intend to fight.
>>
>>17158313
The ascension will not happen until the whole of the species is ready. Meaning you will be long dead by the time it happens. Same for all of us.
>>
>>17163603
not true, the species is always ready, and is always ascending.
>>
>>17158313
Here we have a Guardian in all it's glory.
>>
>>17160284
how dare you try to convince me.
>>
>>17158313
You sound like an ornery old cunt afraid of change. "hurr, I don't like things to change, they need to stay the same as they were in my time, cell phones are the devil hnnnng where's muh heart pills?!"
>>
New to /x/. What is the "ascension"?
>>
>>17165378
When you reach Tier 5 and level 150, a new quest will appear. Speak to the named NPC and all will be made clear
>>
>>17158313
Wow I guess I know which thread you've been reading. You can't stop it, the veils coming down and everyone's waking up. Go hide in your bunker
>>
File: 01.png (65KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
65KB, 419x248px
>>17165698

> the veils coming down and everyone's waking up

So, superpowers when ?
>>
Fear is a call for growth. Many were put one arty to help with this shift in consciousness. I know it seems scary now, but all will work out in due time
>>
>>17165754
Ask Tomoko, she fucked it up last time.
>>
>>17165796

>she fucked it up last time

How ?
>>
>>17165818
Nothing happened. Or did you forget?
>>
>>17165754
I don't think I'd go that far
>>
>>17165828

Lol

I don't read her threads

What had she predicted ? She was a real girl, a man pretending or a girl with a dick ?
>>
>>17165828
Nothing happened cus there is an interest in keeping this reality exactly the way it is
>>
>>17165848

Hey tomoko ! Suck my benis :D :D :D
>>
>>17158313
Heard a bunch of weird shit today. Im a taxi driver and come across randoms all day and its interesting how people react when Im in deep meditation. This one lady said clear as day to her friend "Hes waking up."
>>
>>17165859
Lol not me dude. I never understood those threads
>>
>>17165848
wait, was it supposed to happen today?
>>
>>17165927

What was supposed to happen ?
>>
>>17165927
What do you mean?
>>
>>17158313
people like you are the reason people get killed for ideas, bankrupted, and why wars happen. Now feel bad.
>>
>>17165996
I sometimes wonder how advanced humanity would be if there was complete openness and lack of greed
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 466x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 466x587px
>>
>>17166109
Nice pic there.
>>
>>17163409
Making threads on 4chan.org/x/... Maybe I'll get a tinfoil hat though?
>>
>>17165340
I harken back to the Anon who thinks the Enlightenment is a bad thing... he's probably right but I still think his threads are cowardly. My threads intend to fight back...
>>
>>17165378
There are some explanatory URLs in the OP.
>>
>>17165698
No, I was first told about the Ascension when I was 7. Years later do I actually see the evidence coming to fruition.
>>
>>17165796
>>17165818
If anybody fucked anything up it's Hanz...
>>
>>17165996
No, I think the Muslims are responsible for that... You know, Shariah Law and all that.
>>
File: 1446504864591.jpg (106KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446504864591.jpg
106KB, 600x480px
Different people have been setting dates and promising ascension for years if not decades and it's never happened
>>
>>17168643
its constantly happening, everyone you every see saying something about something specific, its just subterfuge
ascension is guarenteed.
>>
File: 1449426761996.png (87KB, 328x436px) Image search: [Google]
1449426761996.png
87KB, 328x436px
>>17168664
well, ok.
how do you know? got any idea how soon it's going down and how?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 940x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 940x1524px
>>17168765
not really, we all only have our own part of it, as big or as small as that is.
right now i get to work on AI based on an extremely developed understanding of consciousness, so that's neat; making a rpg that actually feels like you aren't surrounded by cardboard cutouts with faces painted on them, because thats what i want to do.
>people understand consciousness for other reasons.
i mean, i do too, but it just flows so nicely like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 506x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 506x732px
>>17158313
>>
>>17168765
We do not go past 2029 without major world altering changes...
>>
>>17168765
I've meditated for 3 years. Never I felt the sensation of today's meditation. It's not about my own growth, there are energies and a specific reality that there weren't in the past, I can feel and know it. Ascension is in the present, not future. It started 12/21/12. If we'd go back 10 y in the past you'd have a big struggle to meditate compared to now. everyone can meditate very easily.
>>
>>17158313
>Let's fight The Ascension!
Thanks, but I'll pass this time around as well.
>>
>>17158313
>trying to stop it, at least for yourself
Welp, that's the end of my participation in this thread.
>>
So, taking a glace at the thread, ascension means that the world is going to turn into shadowrun?
>>
OP is scared he cannot resolves his inner issues.

Do not worry, just be courageous.
>>
Can someone explain this shit to me? Haven't been on 4chan in like 3 months.
>>
>>17172292
Yup. I'm probably gonna have elf children.
>>
>>17172356
Have you seen Transcendence?
>>
The truth is the butterfly is gonna hatch and you gotta choose if you wanna stay back with the dry shell or take flight with the butterfly.
If you still love life in 2016 you gotta be an idiot
I
>>
>>17158313
>http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/
>http://www.cedar-rivers.com/articles/consciousness-spirituality/70-ascension-symptoms-from-homo-sapien-to-homo-luminous.html

>have all of these "symptoms"
>waiting for inevitable "seek professional help" posts
>see none
>wtf
Anyone want to give possible medical explanations to debunk this?
>>
>>17158313
So you're pretty much too attached to the physical. You're too weak to give your physical pleasures up, so you don't want it to happen for the rest of us? Be a real man or woman. Weakling.

Or you're an atheist that's frightened he's going to be proven wrong and that all this stuff is actually true. You won't be able to handle the fact that you've been totally wrong and the people you mocked are the ones who are right.
>>
>>17172435
I can give it a shot but I don't trust you to diagnose your own symptoms. If you're willing to tell me about your actual experiences and perceptions, I'll give an honest answer. If I feel like you're copying from a symptom list, I'm not gonna bother at all.
>>
>>17159623
>assuming Obama would be ascended
I don't think evil would be allowed to ascend friend.
>>
>>17172463
Not trying to self-diagnose, and not just copying.
Just trying to find other explanations, like any good /x/ "skeptic" would.
Also, I hate doctors/hospitals, and only go when I feel it may be a real issue, as opposed to being something psychosomatic...which, as the internet has proven in the past, comprises the majority of "issues" people experience.
>>
>>17172483
My diagnosis based on your response is that you're not self-aware.
>>
>>17172499
If you say so.
>>
>>17158313
>people are literally ascending to the third dimension and they got cool powers n shiet.

Literally what /x/ believes
>>
The Triumvirate won't allow for this kind of pan-dimensional chaos.
>>
>>17172507
Given you didn't bother explaining your symptoms, I'd say its a fair chance that you didn't actually realize you were interacting with another person. I call that lack of self-awareness, but you can call it anything you like.
>>
>>17172528
>asking for an explanation of anything on /x/
>expecting anything more than "hurr durr - get on my level" autism

I guess I should have known better.
>>
>>17172552
I'm pretty sure I made it 100% clear that I'm not gonna bother diagnosing you on anything but your own testimony. You haven't really given any yet. "I have all these symptoms" is never valid testimony.
>>
File: t-rump-patrol1.png (317KB, 546x426px) Image search: [Google]
t-rump-patrol1.png
317KB, 546x426px
>>17172430
> If you still love life in 2016 you gotta be an idiot
I dunno I do look forward to the 2016 presidential election...
>>
>>17172579
>I'm pretty sure I made it 100% clear that I'm not gonna bother diagnosing you on anything but your own testimony.

Instead of giving examples of medical conditions for objective analysis instead of blind faith, as was requested.
Again, expecting too much of /x/ in 2016.
>>
>>17158313
>unaccepting of change
>failing species for pic
you don't understand, the ship is sinking?
>>
File: lucifer.png (300KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
300KB, 400x400px
>>17158313
AHRIMAN LMAO
>>
>>17166104
Not very. All our advancements ultimately were borne from the pursuit of money and power
>>
OP check your kosherfucking privilege bitch
>>
>>17173219
>ask anon to share their experiences
>get shitposting in return
People like you are the reason that people like you can't stand /x/.
>>
just drink plenty of tap water and eat gmo foods and youll be fine
>>
>>17173502
Hahahahahaha, this!
>>
>>17158313
There is no ascension, it's all bullshit.
>>
>>17173555
GMOs and trips - that's the cure for any problem!
>>
>>17158313
If only it were true. Life would be exciting.
>>
File: thelaw.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thelaw.webm
2MB, 960x540px
We're going to be chilling with our 4th density brethren after ascension. We'll be able to change size, teleport, have telepathy, instant healing, and be in a state of pure bliss.

Why would you not want this?
>>
>>17175588
Because it's not natural. Are you capable of going on without the aforementioned? Yes, so why would we need anything extra than what we've got already?!
>>
>>17172482
wow, must be boring.
not the obama thing.
also >evil
>>17172510
neat, all i got was an understanding of mindform and a retaliation that im a timetraveling esper alien.
>and THEN i watched haruhi
>>17175588
because i enjoy being physical.
because i enjoy being able to touch and feel my friends and lovers, and the world around me.
because i like being human, having arms and legs and a head and a cock and being able to use all of those things pretty well, if not fantastically.
i prefer things this way, i know i do, the way where i can see and feel the things around me, as surely as i know i am.
and i prefer things to be spectacular and strange, because life would be boring otherwise.
why cant all those things come here.
why cant aliens, time travelers, espers, all sorts of things come out and say hello.
>>
>>17158313
My tinnitus has been worse lately. But I've seen a few things I can't explain.
>>
>>17158425
>3 Days of Darkness
Shit, I've had a dream about this before. I think it was yesterday. I remember the sun went off.
>>
>>17158313
>http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/
>>giant list of symptoms for basically just being alive
>>literally everyone has a bunch of random shit like "cravings for certain foods" all the time
>>oh but golly gee it means we're turning into space people

ayy lmao?
>>
those links in op look like the cult websites of gta5
>>
>>17176137
The Sun is going off if you see the SOHO pics... It looks like it's being blacked out probably in a different wavelength.
>>
>>17177874
You're welcome to search for yourself. They all say somewhat the same things which I think means they're reliable, but most importantly the biggest symptom I think is the tiredness.
>>
>>17176128
Don't you love it when the Tinnitus spikes?!
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 960x640px
Guys countdown to happenings?
>>
>>17179221
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.