[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, this is going to sound fucking nuts but bare with me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 22

File: Fleshgait.jpg (4KB, 180x149px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshgait.jpg
4KB, 180x149px
Alright, this is going to sound fucking nuts but bare with me, I'm shaking as I type. My buddy, Drake, is in New Mexico. I am in Wisconsin. He told me last night his wife saw some strange, human figure in their backyard (side not, they leave in the mountains innawoods) followed by a scream he describes like a fawn in distress with blood in its mouth. Earlier that day, they saw a deer shredded to shit with no head near their house. They have mountain lions and black bear, but nothing does that (he even went camping once and a bear came up to his tent, got on its rear legs as it looked beyond the tent, turned, and ran. He had to have his wife come and pick him up at one in the morning). We were playing Hide n Seek on Red Faction Guerilla in Xbox Party when he stops me and says he heard the noise again. (Another note, I did some brushing up on this stuff since it's been a while, we think it's a goatman which is much safer than the fleshgait alternative but we'll get on to that so I don't sound like a fucking roleplaying faggot. He also served 10 years in Afghanistan, so he is a major /k/omando with guns.) I tell him to poke his head outside and take a wiff, smells like a rotting deer carcass. I tell him to shout something (me, thinking it would be funny, tell him to shout, "I love cocks," but we went with the more convential horror method of "Go away"). Five minutes pass, more seeking was done than hiding when he abruptly get up, says, "What the fuck?" in a scared tone I've never heard. He said he heard his voice outside, like on-fucking-point with his. He just told me (we're still on our party, I'm relaying him info so respond as fuck fast as you fuckers possibly can) it was like a recording. He said he saw it and it looked exactly like this picture he found, shit you not, hand to God above. So, he went outside, waited for it, and shot it not once, not twice, not even three times, but SEVEN FUCKING TIMES near-center mass with a Barrett .50 cal. Will be continued:
>>
>>17153385
He also said he saw the thing as his platoon buddy Ramirez, exactly like him, and as the white figure with skinny as fuck, thin limbs and taller than him (he's 6'4"). So, /x/, what hte fuck are we dealing with and can he kill it? He's never had this thing aroudn before and we think it got kicked up into the mountains because of hunting. I also think it staked some new territory since I read they only do this shit when they're set, unless it's a goatman and not a fleshgait.
>>
One last thing, as a bit of urgency, we're still talking and I'm his lifeline for info on what the fuck is going on, come on, /x/philes! He has a wife pregnant with twins and a two year old daughter, he is not allowed to freak out now or else FUCKING PANIC!
>>
>>17153388
Skincrawler.
>>
>>17153395
Do elaborate on what the fuck to do.
>>
>>17153395
I mean fleshgait.
>>
>>17153393
That sounds like a fleshgait (skinwalker) tell him just to stay away from the woods and not to ever go out in the night or I can guarantee you: he's fucked. There's no chance that he'll be able to kill it so he just needs to avoid it until it leaves.
>>
>>17153396
I recomend a gun or anything for defense, also do not go outside they will kill you.
>>
>>17153397
>>17153403
He shot it seven times with .50 cal and it just scampered off. He's still hearing shit, no voices. How long til you think it moves on?
>>
>>17153408
It will come back. But it may not be a fleshgait, fleshgaits need skin to impersonate. It is probaly a goatman, in wich case he is fine.
>>
>>17153408
Until it's done with the region (no more food, migration or whatnot) I can't say I'm really an expert on the social geography of fleshgaits considering how exotic and incredibly dangerous they are. Just tell him not to ever go outside in the night. And not to listen to any screams of distress, it is luring him.
>>
>>17153407
>>17153403
He isn't happy about not leaving his house but it'll do. He's taking a recording for me to listen to and he'll try to get a pic of it from inside his house. Is it safe during the day? Can it get in houses? Is there ABSOLUTELY any known way to kill it or at least scare it away? Did it come up to his house for any reason? I'll try to think up more shit to ask you guys as this goes along. I'm not going to bed tonight, for sure.
>>
>>17153415
>>17153414
He knows the screams will fuck him and I told him not to go out at night. He saw his buddy, Ramirez, out there, but Ramirez is back in Mexico, alive and well, which makes us think it is a goatman. Don't they just fuck with people for fun? Which is it now? He shot it and there wasn't even blood, so what does it add up to?
>>
File: image.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>17153417
Nope, use this guide for help if he needs it. I reccomend locking all windows and doors.
>>
>>17153417
It came to his house to stalk/ kill him as prey
The native Americans say that a spear through the heart kills it
If he fights it, he will die.
Make sure he doesn't go out in the night. They shouldn't be around in the day.
>>
Drake = The Rake
>>
>>17153426
>>17153428
That list is the first thing I went to. Damn, dude, that shit fucked him up. He's seriously scared.
>>
>>17153414
His friend it looked exactly like isn't even there anymore. And goatmen look like what they see, don't they?
>>
>>17153431
we need pictures. It would be easier to identify with pictures.
>>
>>17153440
He's working on it. He siad the picture I posted looks like it, except standing and no eyes, and a bit whiter. There's snow out there and it fucking stands out as whiter.
>>
>>17153440
OP here. This is the picture
>>
>>17153455
you forgot it
>>
>>17153455
Shut the fuck up, you aren't the OP faggot. I'm sitting here waiting to hear what he says. If I get pics, he'll send them. But what I described is what it looks exactly like.
>>
File: 1440882813081.png (19KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
1440882813081.png
19KB, 96x96px
>>17153455
>>
>>17153467
I can' tell you that isn't it. That is not the OP, ignore unless you see clear, Iphone pictures with snow bigger than a thumbnail the size of faggo's tiny dick.
>>
>>17153470
Tits or gtfo
>>
He just really wants to know how to make it go away and stop making noise. He just got over PTSD, he needs this guys!
>>
>>17153475
How about pitch in, bitch tits. Any actual info would help right about now, you obese, autistic man fuck.
>>
>>17153477
You can't stop it.
>>
>>17153385
>>17153483
>>actual info

Paragraphs help
>>
>>17153477
This is the best thread ever. Not once, not twice, not three times, but seven times over the best thread ever!
>>
OP with an update besides begging for answers and berating faggots. He saw it on top of a fucking tree, and it bolted from tree to tree, like inhumanly fast on two legs. Like, jump and run, then on all fours at the end of its runn in the trees. He's afraid he won't get a pictures since his flash won't reach out that far and he sure as fuck isn't goint out there to snap a selfie with frosty. He's going to try with the reflection of the snow hopefully helping. These are the TWO questions he needs answered: Can it get in houses? How can he make it leave or stop making noise/when will it leave?
>>
>>17153494
Kek
>>
>>17153477
get a flammenwerfer, it werfs flammen
>>
>>17153494
Even he got a chuckle out of that, man. He needed that tonight, thanks.
>>
>>17153496
Well it can break the door down, or break a window.
>>
>>17153502

is he an /x/phile?
>>
>>17153496
Get the sword from the old man in the cave
>>
>>17153388
>He also said he saw the thing as his platoon buddy Ramirez
PTSD triggered by the game he's playing.
>paying hide and seek on Red Faction Guerilla
>10 years in Afghanistan
>terrorists hiding all over
>etc.
Tell him to chill the fuck out and take his meds. And stop fucking shooting guns, he's no doubt scaring his wife and daughter.
>>
>>17153505
>>17153504
Well, fuck. I haven't read anything about it doing that, but what hte fuck do we do to get it to go away?! No, he's newest of newfags when it comes to anything of the 4 chans.>>17153509
He's fucking in the clear on that shit. He hasn't had a flashback or relapse in years, man. He doesn't need meds, he shoots casually, and rooms are soundproofed. His main concern is keeping his wife and kid calm, they're asleep.
>>
Hang on, OP here, he's joining the thread soon to post whatever he can to help. Thanks for the help, everybody.
>>
>>17153512
Can he create a stone, that he cannot cannot lift up himself?
>>
>>17153516

Maybe he shouldn't be so distracted if he's watching out for that thing
>>
Well, fuck this site in the ass on mobile devices. He can't post (fuck capcha) but he's watching this thread religiously. Just, please, answer the questions: How does he make it leave? When will it? Is he safe inside? Can it get inside if everything is locked tight?
>>17153532
He's next to a window as we speak on the second floor watching the woods where it keeps coming out of.
He just laughed and said, "Oh, someone thinks I had a flashback. That's cute."
>>
>>17153512
Well then tell him to call a wildlife officer out and tell them there's a bear. That's probably what it is since there's no such fucking thing as skinwalkers, fleshgaiters, or bigfoot, or whatever the fuck you tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists have cooked up to scare yourselves.
In fact, I'm quite sure you're just making this shit up and roleplaying, seeing as how you have an excuse for everything
>soundproofed rooms
Yeah, okay.
>>
>>17153512

>they're asleep

how are they still asleep if he's been firing a .50 caliber off like a madman?
>>
>>17153536
Honestly, Id start praying if I was you.
>>
>>17153536

There's nothing to do, unfortunately. He shot it several times and it's still alive. He'll just have to wait it out until it goes away. Or do like >>17153537
said and call a wildlife officer.
>>
>>17153537
>>17153538
They were awake when he shot it off. He told them it was coyotes too close to the house to keep them calm. Hasn't shot since. I'm not a conspiracist and I thought this shit was all just scary stories and shit made up by roleplayers. His literal reaction in my ear is, "Does this guy not read that I shoot casually?" I am fucking dead serious, as a former MASSIVE skeptic, this is fucking real and happening as I type. He's relying on you guys, please, just get past your own bias on the subject.
>>17153541
He laughed at that but he's nervous as fuck.
>>
>>17153516
>>17153536
I am a witch of the first order from Indonesia. Do the following things. Eat nothing for 3 whole days, but an onion in the morning. In the third night you must burn pieces of your hair and feces and think of the creature. This should ban it from you.
>>
>>17153545
What is a wildlife officer going to do that a fucking .50 won't do? They don't have wildlife officers up there, but he called the sherriff twice. Problem is, they know him but they aren't too keen on coming up in a fucking snow storm.
>>
>>17153555
The wildlife officer can be used as bait to detect just how much of a threat this thing is
>>
>>17153555
Pray to whatever patron deity you believe in.
>>
>>17153551
Are you retarded? If we're out of options and resort to wearing tin foil hats like Assfuck McMyUncleTouched me up there said,we'll resort to lighting his hair and shit on fire and fasting like fucking camel jockies during Rama-fuckyourself.
>>
Have him just stand watch with his guns until morning. It'll be gone when the sun is fully up.
>>
>>17153559
>>Guybrush uses wildlife officer with creature.

"This doesn't work."
>>
>>17153563
>Are you retarded?

>asking if other people are retarded
>believing in skinwalkers or ANYfuckTHING that is paranormal
>>
>>17153559
>>17153561
Both lovely and encrouaging thought, guys. Glad I came to the beacon of hope that is /x/. Can you guys say anything positive to the situation or are you?
>>17153566
Will this be his nights or will it not come in the house? What'st he point of having a gun if it won't even work?
>>17153572
Then what does he do?
>>
>>17153555

In all honesty, if this is real then I doubt it would be the first time a wildlife officer in that area has dealt with this kind of situation.

I mean sure, they won't talk about it because it will either alarm the public or everyone will think they're crazy and subsequently ruin their reputation as law enforcement, but get a veteran out there any way you can and when he realizes what's really going on he should be able to know what to do better than any of us on here.
>>
Tell him to sneak into the room with his wife and kids. Scan the entire building a do a headcount of everyone. It may have already gotten in somehow and it might be posing as one of you.
>>
>>17153576
Guns are still useful because it still hurts them, it just doesn't necessarily kill them easily. Shooting it will deter it a bit.
>>
>>17153575
>Obviously and poorly trying to troll
>Autistic neckbeard in his basement jacking it while bragging to his mom
Never I have believed in this shit, but he's kept me up til four in the fucking morning to help with this shit. Talk to me about it next time you're a better troll, faggot.
>>17153579
No windows in the soundproof room, he's checking the house and with his wife. He's going to tell her eventually, and his daughter is on strict watch when she goes outside. If she ever does.
>>
>>17153566

>It'll be gone when the sun is fully up

I was going to say this and it's probably true but do you remember the poster that had fleshgait attack him when he was on christmas vacation a little kid? He said it happened in the morning.
>>
>>17153576
>>Guybrush uses phone with number 911.

The cops arrive and find a homeless man given help by OP's mom.
>>
>>17153585

I don't think he's trolling. It might be a good idea for him to check on everybody anyway
>>
Since he's having trouble posting, can he send you some pictures and have you post them instead?
>>
>>17153586
I believed it too. I fucking read that story many nights ago while browsing /x/ and Google images for spooky shit to nope to.
>>17153588
No idea what that means but fucking kek'd
>>17153592
I could give two shits for the people who don't believe me, I'm just glad a bunch do. He did, no one is in the house besides him, his wife, and daughter, and they're both asleep. WE're pulling an all-nighter at this rate.
>>
>>17153385
OP, here is the skinwalker. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will leave you alone now. Please go ahead with your life.
>>
>>17153585
>Never I have believed in this shit
Then why the fuck are you here, faggot?
You call me a troll but I'm just trying to tell you this kind of shit doesn't exist.
He didn't hear his voice, he didn't see anything paranormal (because that's impossible), and he sure as shit didn't shoot anything that exists in reality.
>>
>>17153537
Best motherfucking Statement in this fucking Thread Full of virgins.
>>
>>17153576
The gun will at least hurt it. Head shots with buckshot may be pretty effective. He might have to keep it up until it fucks off somewhere else. He had at be keeping his house secure as duck. No windows or doors unlocked.
>>
>>17153599
He has a Nokia Luma, so no fucking flash, and porchlight is out, all of them. How fucking convenient for a thread where credibility (and more importantly a good buddy of mine and his family's lives) are on the line. Keep the help coming!
>>17153584
When do you think it wises up and gets tired of being shot like, "Oh, fuck that shit, nigga! You dead, white boi!"
>>17153603
Oddly enough, the noises stopped. We got a good laugh off that, man. Thanks for not being a scumbag.
>>17153606
Gee, I wish I had the brain productiviy of a dead snail in the sun that is your fucking train of logic. Dipshit.
>>17153611
Thanks. He's going to the bedroom with no windows and one door. Can they open doors or if it's locked is it like, "Well, fuck. Another time, then."
>>
>>17153609
Glad you joined the virgin circle jerk that is /x/, faggot. Pull up a seat, spit in yer hand, and slap her on me, I need to get to sleep tonight.
>>
>>17153612

> the noises stopped

good, you guys might be in the clear then.
>>
>>17153612

Oh you definitely need to get him to take some photos of the area it was in though. When it's light out, of course. There might be some blood trails left over.
>>
>>17153617
Till when? Is he safe even when it starts at night and everything is locked up tight?
>>
>>17153612
They can open doors or break them just like we can. Hope they're study, keep them locked and stay alert.
>>
>>17153623
He says he will when the sun is good and high tomorrow, but he saw no puncture wounds. I'll post them, if 4chan doesn't fuck this thread harder in the ass than MJ does a four year old while Bobo watches. He's going to bed with a fucking Deagle tonight. He'll get pics of where it was, at the very least.
>>
>>17153624

Well it doesn't seem like it really wants to fuck with him and he hasn't engaged it aside from shooting at it. That was the smart thing to do. You don't want to goad it by playing simon says, ya know? If the noises stopped then it's probably gone to another area to lick it's wounds.

He should stay awake until morning though. Wait until it's fully bright out. Not orange sky dawn, I mean full blown daylight. Just stay indoors until then and lock everything down.
>>
>>17153628
Well, fuck. He said they are but I wouldn't be willing to put them to the test.
Also, he's gone to bed so I can't really relay you anymore info. I'm pulling an all-nighter so I can get as knowledgible as I can. I read the list someone posted (very helpful, you get a cookie and golden star) but I need every last excruciating detail of fleshgaits since that's what we're set with facing. Also, to further myself from people accusing me of roleplaying (which I could give to fucks about since I have actual help now, but fuck it) I never post, I always lurk on /b/, /k/, or /x/. Whenever I've tried to start a thread it either blew up in my face or got 404'd. I only did this since he needed it. You guys have been so much help, we can't thank you enough, keep it coming!
>>
>>17153634
He's already gone and asleep I don't know how many states away. I could text him but I'm not forcing him to do shit. The room he's in is no windows and one door with three people and Deagle. I think he'll make it. He knows, only trust full daylight from now on.
>>
OP, is your name by any means Josh?
>>
>>17153686
No. As far as you all know, it's Anon. I'll post what he sends me in a few hours when he wakes up.
>>
OP is your friend severely retarded or why do you have to draw words for him?
>>
>>17153929
His Nokia Lumia sucks the biggest, fattest, blackest balls in history. He will tell me what's up and pics will be hear soon. I'm every bit as antsy as you.
>>
>>17153939

looking forward to it. Hope you got some useful information after staying up all night
>>
Maybe if the ghost (I know that isnt a ghost, but i call ghost) stays on the sun, it'll be bad for the ghost

If he discovers the real skinwalker name, they say that he dies

Bullets with white ashe can hurt, they say

If he discover the spot where the ghost keep his organs (because he change them, something like that), and do what you know, he can kill it, Maybe
>>
>>17154023 I'm late af but Drake is probably still fucking sleeping (which I understand). He didn't see a wound in it so we might only be seeing footprints in snow at best.
>>17154265
I doubt it's a traditional Native American skinwalker. Like the lust said, no one gives a shit about it and write it off.
>>
>>17154329
But the fact that he was not really injured with 7 .50 bullets makes me Wonder of it is not a native american ghost
You see, there's a anon that was attacked by a goat type when still a child, and survived. Do you think that he would've survived if it was a native american ghost?
>>
>>17153640
>always lurk /b/, /k/ and /x/
Mein nigar
>>
>>17154393
thats a repto

usually i would say dont piss them off... just be like yea so wat they exist

if u killed it and get any problems from it say hes already reborn (reincarnated) so who cares right

i would srsly move and change ur name tho... but dont try to bring them bad will or whatever, not rly sure desu senpai i never killed one

btw its really a fucking repto dinosaur nephillim shit. ex whiteSnake (the band)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOJk0HW_hJw

theres a few sightings on youtube of white rake monsters and they always yell very reptillian....... reeeeeeeeeeeeeee... normies...

they are not really harmful unless u scare em or talk shit. so now idk what to do
>>
>>17154416
What the fuck.
Did I accidently enter the black internet?
You need to stop posting like a nigger or get the fuck out.
>>
Forget the porch lights, get giant floodlights in all or most directions of house
I'd have those if I lived in the middle of the woods
Also maybe try silver bullets, I don't know...
>>
>>17154393
Could very well be, New Mexico is Navajo Nation heartland.
>>17154399
Always fun to laugh and get the spoils, main nigar.
>>17154457
I'm with you. This is not a time to point out logic but doubt as fuck that's one of those faggy reptoid things when it shifted into his friend who'd left days earlier. That thing is a fleshgait, as far as I'm concerned. The sounds, voices, smells and appearance have it narrowed down. I'm not even the one experiencing it, it's my buddy in New Mexico.
I'll be back in seven hours, gotta go work and make money. I'll get on this or start a new thread if 404. Hopefully I get word from Drake then, haven't heard from him since last night and he hadn't been on FB since 3 hours ago, and fick it, name's Zach, like it is gonna do any harm if the /x/Phillies know.
>>
>>17154490
I'll tell him that, and try to ship him a the idea of silver and white ash just to be safe. What kind of white ash or is it generally speaking?
>>
>>17154504
IDK what kind
but I think that fleshgaits are scared from light
you know, I heard that they die in daylight, and fire may keep them away

about the silver bullets, not pure silver, only the beak of the bullet. he should aim the heart, since they say that a spear to the heart may kill the animal

I think that he should really put giant floodlights around his house, it will keep the monster away

they also say that fleshgaits are weak against drugs. your friend may get some drugs and put inside some meat, then let it outside, like a trap

i'm sorry for my bad english, i'm not american and still learning the language, but i think that it's understandable
>>
>>17154605
Thanks, very helpful. They hate silver, should we put shavings of it in the food?
>>
>>17155807
Well, there's a relate of someone who "banned" the skinwalker from someone by giving lots of heroin, but idk

create a new thread, I think that this one is not going to bump anymore
>>
>>17155871
We're going to try to poison it, since they are vulnerable to drugs, might as well give this a shot, or kill it in any number of methods. A buddy of mine, Andrew, is big into shit like this and post theories such as:
>There is more than one
>He fucked up in the wrong neck of their woods
>If this goes on for more than five days, he has a HUGE problem
>Light will either keep it away or righteously piss it off
>Killing it might enrage the others
>The others are also jockeying for who attacks him
Will post more, start a new thread if this goes down. Happy New Year, and fuck whatever is in those woods.
>>
File: fleshgait.png (472KB, 1313x4181px) Image search: [Google]
fleshgait.png
472KB, 1313x4181px
>>17155945
Here. My anus fall from my ass after reading that
you see, it's pretty possible to be a group, your friend should be careful
>>
File: Celeste.png (465KB, 1024x4500px) Image search: [Google]
Celeste.png
465KB, 1024x4500px
So your friendo knows what to look out for.
>>
Alright, I'm so fucking grateful, you guys don't even know. This means so much, wish I could repay you with some photos but hopefully we just get my buddy safe adn out of this mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 738x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 738x820px
someone screencap this thread
>>
>>17156053
OP seconds the motion, or at least archive this shit and not 404
>>
Is there a new thread? Can somone link it?
>>
File: 1451257412733.png (500KB, 464x539px) Image search: [Google]
1451257412733.png
500KB, 464x539px
The RP in this thread is real. I seriously hope you fuckers aren't this gullible.
>>
>>17156040
I wish that the fleshgait is a goat type... Your friend shouldn't risk himself

>>17156053
i did take a screen, but 79.4 MB...
>>
>>17156138
Why are you here then, faggot?
I'll post soon, just check the front page if this goes under. I'll keep posting til then, waiting for him to return from a party.
>>
>>17153385
Hold on, what part of Wisconsin. I'm in a shed in the woods in pepin county
It's so cold, and there's spoops outside all the time.
>>
>>17156287
Grant county
>>
>>17156355
OP back with a quick status update. Native American bro just talked to his Navajo aunt, she thinks its the Native American skinwalker (doesn't explain smell or why it looks like it does, but we'll roll with it as an option). For now, I'm working on a rundown list of what the actual fuck we're going to do. If this keeps going on, I'm getting my passport, taking a month off of work, and spending June in New Mexico seeing this shit firsthand. Will be back soon.
>>
>>17156416
You need your fucking passport to go from Wisconsin to New Mexico?
>rping on x
>>
File: 1379638021_shit-just-got-real.jpg (34KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
1379638021_shit-just-got-real.jpg
34KB, 550x382px
Alright, here's the list we've come up with so far, will be updated as this goes on:
For skinwalker:
>Sprinkle cedar bark around property
>Burn cedar branches if you ABSOLUTELY have to go outside at night
>Stop talking about it (this thread was a bad idea, lol)
>Shine light in its eyes when animal, if no reflection you gotta skinwalker
Can only be killed three ways: destroy its original skin, coat your weapon in the ashes of a baby, or learn its name.
If that fails, we've got a fleshgait, and we have this protocol:
>Shine light on it, preferably a powerful one
>Get outdoor lights fixed ASAP, preferably flood lights
>Set up poisoned bait (silver shavings, drugs, or conventional poisons)
>Shoot it with silver/silver-tipped/white-ash-coated bullets or weapons at the heart
>Trap it and expose it to daylight
>Contact a Navajo shaman/witch doctor/medicine man or whatever this shit requires
>Move
>>17156454
Never fucking flown in my life, I've only ever been into Illinois or Iowa about 60 miles, max, and as far into Wisconsin as Green Bay and Appleton, so so-fucking-rry I'm not knowledgible of flying and all that shit, I have more important things to research right now, faggot.
>>
Did OP just slip up? New Mexico is a state OP, you should know this if your friend lives there.
>>
>>17156525
Like I said, I know NM is a state (he lives in Alto, btw) but I've never flown in my life so my assumption was you needed a passport for that shit. Sorry, I'll keep my mouth shut around the /x/perts.
>>
/x/, you fucking idiots, the solution is simple. Let Ramirez handle it.
>>
>>17156598
He's in Mexico, unfortunately, and that thing looks just like him at times.
>>
>>17156602

Dude, trust me, you'd be surprised. You need to look into a camera, position yourself according to the rule of thirds and yell clearly "Ramirez, go get that skinwalker!"

This summons Ramirez, without fail.
>>
>>17156617
TOP FUCKING KEK
In all seriousness, I don't see much more advice coming from this thread. We'll just wait and see if I'm wrong or this thing crashes. Regardless, I'm going to keep updating this throughout the months.
>>
>>17153397
kek
>>
>>17153477
Big tough soldier pissing his panties over a goatman? Kek.
>>
>>17156686
It's hard to keep your shit when one shot royally tears apart a Talifag with a .50, but 7 and it just runs off. You could be the baddest motherfucker on the planet, but if you say that and say you aren't scared, I'll call you a damn liar. He isn't pissing himself, he's freaked because: A) what the fuck is it and B) how does he deal with it and protect his family?
>>
>>17156701
hey op if he's never had a problem with this thing in the area before it's probably just scouting for a new place. being shot 7 times (your friend is inaccurate as shit I hope you know that because there's no way all 7 connected) should've dropped it for a little while.

If it's an alpha it'll be pissed and want to reclaim it's injured pride. If it's a beta it'll scamper off to safer grounds (think tumblrista stumbling upon 4chan vs. big dumb jock stumbling upon 4chan. both are insulted, both react differently).
>>
>>17156617
This made me laugh about as hard as anything here has.
>>
http://youtu.be/51MSFOMYL6A
While we wait listen to some Kimbra
>>
>>17156774
All hit, he's a fucking sniper. I'm worried about the alpha situation my from conversing with my friends. Fucking lel'd at the comparison but it is scary shit.
>>
>>17156902
Okay don't reply to any of my posts about Kimbra, only two hours into this new year and you hurt my feelings OP
>>
>>17153385
lost credibility at 7 times with a .50 cal
>>
>>17156930
Hand to God, I heard it all.
>>
You can get the baby thing by stealing it from some recently creamed baby... yes, steal from the cemetery

also, try to trap it with something really strong, like iron bars...
>>
>>17156138
this guys story is semi plausible. feds burn tons of drugs a year. what happens before shit goes side ways. mist rolls in. pcp meth cocain lsd bathsalts all being burned in a bonfire innawoods and some people wader to close down wind maybe even a mile or so away

if your wondering why its done innawoods its because you cant do that shit in a city. there would be riots
>>17156016
>>
Where da pics tho?
>>
>>17153575

Wtf are you even doing here then faggot?
>>
>>17153577

Alternately, it is a fleshgait. Murders the officer. Steals his skin. Mimics the officer and gets OP to come outside to kill him too
>>
did he try asking it nicely to leave him alone?
>>
Boooooooooring!
>>
Op next time you post autist-grade rp on /x/ be aware that sniper ptsd barrett 50 deagle is flat out retarded no one owns these guns as they are retarded. Actual snipers are very very rare (sniper school is harder than ranger school) and they were all trained on m16 / m21 platform hence no autist cod guns. I might believe bolt 50 hunting rifle but a deagle is just straight up the most useless shit gun ever no one owns one besides fag "collectors"
>>
File: foxy.jpg (10KB, 322x324px) Image search: [Google]
foxy.jpg
10KB, 322x324px
Post pics when morning comes, if he's still alive (kek)
>>
File: 1451339937595.png (413KB, 736x665px) Image search: [Google]
1451339937595.png
413KB, 736x665px
Why would someone lie on the Internet like this?
>>
>>17156930
>this
>>
>>17157129
When the feds burn drugs they always filter out the smoke
>>
>>17156476
>tfw silver-tipped 7.62x54r
>>
>>17157626
>Completely ignores ten years of military service
>Trained as a sniper
You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel in trying to discredit me. Let me give you the rundown: A Desert Eagle Pistol, Magnum .44 revolver, AR-15, Barrett .50 cal, numerous hunting rifles and shotguns, and 30 mm grenade launcher (which, sadly enough, he doesn't have ammo for).
>>17157284
>>17157694
He can't find any signs of the damn thing. Last night was the first night it didn't show, or at least it finally fucked off. If shit starts up tonight (it usually starts around 1-3 am in New Mexico, which is 2-4 am here in Wisconsin), I'm telling him to grab a damn camera with a flash to get a picture of it. I think he's got a bunch of trail cams set up where it keeps showing up, but these things are notorious for smashing shit, right?
>>17158000
>>17157129
How does drugs explain this?
>>17158362
That would do the fucking trick. That round royally fucks a coyote (he hunted twenty-fucking-nine in one night, which is highly illegal for two different reasons, so that may be why we have either skinwalker or fleshgait now), sends a terrorist to his patch of virgin goats, and didn't do shit besides make it scream even more, so a little silver wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>17158426
Scratch that, it's illegal for numerous reasons (hunting with an assault rifle (matters based on clip size), hunting after dark, hunting with NV, combine the first two, killing too fucking many coyotes, etc., etc.) and we think now it's one or the other for two reasons:
1 (as explained by Nativebro): Him killing so many attracted it since the skinwalker had to do something taboo in order to gain his dark powers (killing things like coyotes, crows, owls, killing a blood relative, the list of taboo shit for the Navajo goes on to some other weird shit that's too long for this). We're trying the cedar bark theory tonight to see if that keeps it at bay and, if it does and when this thread dies, we're done talking about it and hopefully it goes away
2. If it's a fleshgait, it may have been stalking him for a while, now. The camping trip where the bear ran like a ghetto man from responsibility when it saw something, he said he heard the noise once while hunting (chalked that up purely to the, you know, fucking deer dying that day), and has tracked him back to his home and is waiting for him as prey. We think its a loner, since it's the only source of the noise, especially when shot. If it isn't, well he is pretty much the textbook definition of fucked.
Any more thoughts, sage, or advice to add to the thread?
>>
>>17153385
>7 times with a .50 cal

No. I don't care how spoopy the myths and legends want to be, nothing on this planet can withstand the destructive force of seven .50 caliber rounds. It's just not physically possible.
>>
>>17153423
Why are the beaners in the military called Ramirez? Stop playing Modern Warfare 2. Also,
>Red Faction Guerilla on XBL

okay. get your RPing to reddit.
>>
Motion activated flood lights in case it gets brave enough to come to th house? In that case it harms itself. Just a thought. And they exist, had some at my house
>>
White ash tipped bullets I believe that will do it.
>>
>>17158530
Oh, you're still here? I personally can't fucking stand the CoD franchise (never owned or played one of their shitty games) and we play RF: Guerrilla since it's perfect for hide and seek, if you've ever seen Criken2.>>17158541
>>17158587
>>17158587
He's working on the lights, I never believed in this shit until two nights ago. Does intense light hurt it or even kill it? Care to recount your tail of spoopy shit? We'll try just tipping the bullet and, if that fails, smother it with white ash. He's got a fireplace, too, how convenient. Any specific wood or just white ash in general?
>>
>>17158528
If you think you're in disbelief, you should have heard him. He went quiet for like five minutes, the first thing he said was, "No fucking way. I hit it." He's a fucking crackshot, too. The supernatural is a fucking dirty bitch. The physical world don't mean shit from what I've read.
>>
>>17158426
>notorious for smashing shit?
Well I mean I'd believe so. But they most likely wouldn't know what a trail cam was, unless it was blatantly out in the open and not on a tree. So he shouldn't worry about them getting smashed.
And what's the details now? What's going on at the moment? Any updates?
>>17158541
Story time?
>>
>>17158426
>How does drugs explain this?

I think what the guy means is that it's either some guy hopped up on gov't drugs, or your pal is hopped up on the drugs.
(OrI could be wrong)
>>
>>17158617
First night since it showed up nothing happened. He is going to work fixing his lights and gathering some silver to get shavings into some raw venison he has (only waiting on Frosty to show up before we bait it). I second the motion of this story and I'll try to resummarize it in green text.
>>17158628
Yeah, but I don't think he's tripping when he saw it twice, he didn't say anything about smoke or anything, and the thing he shot didn't fucking explode after seven shots.
>>
>>17158632
I'll resummarize mine, I second the motion of hearing this guy's story. Let us in on your experiences, man.
>>
Sm ack h I m on the nose like a dog, or die for being a pussy. This is what you must do.
>>
>>17158426
>being this buttblasted and defensive that people aren't swallowing your childish story as gospel truth
>>
>>17158663
Also, pics or you are a fucking traitor to us all. Fucking cunt.Fucking rat shit cunt.
>>
>>17158632
Also use tripcode, bruv.
It's annoying to have to read every post and figure out which person you are.
>being this fucking lazy
>>
>>17158666
I could give two turtle fucks if you don't believe me, but go be an ass somewhere else. Your logic of, "It doesn't exist because I say so."
>>17158680
Kek. I'll text him now to get a camera and set up for some pictures, if the thing is still around.
>>17158681
Sorry for being an asshole, reading this wall of a thread is a rough ride.
>>
Um, no, asshole. I`m, the one who posted the fucking post I linked in the fucking post. So obviously I believe you, having dealt with many demons in my life, and I`m giving you straight fuckign advice. God I hope this shit comes down on you like a fucknig hammer of shit wowo you are so fucking arrogant
>>
>>17153385
>Fleshgait.jpg
First it was The Rake, then it was a Skinwalker, now it's this Richard Nixon porno thing.
>>
May you all die in the fuckign fire, slut.
>>
>>17158692
I wasn't calling you fucking lazy desu. I was calling myself lazy. Just an fyi
>>
>>17158696
Well, you're going to have to hope for a while, it isn't after me. Thanks for at least believing me, let's get the fuck over ourselves (me moreso than you) and do you have any experiences to share?
>>17158698
Never said it was the Rake, could be the last thing though, kek.
>>>17158702
Love you too, mom.
>>17158708
It's alright, sama, any OP of a big thread should be smart enough to tripcode it. I'm the cunt.
>>
PUSSSAAAAAY
>>
>>17158721
Heading there in the summer (no need for a passport, thanks skeptics!), still feel like a pussy thought sitting on /x/ safe and sound while he's anxious as all fuck for night to come.
>>
Show him your pussy
>>
Alright, I'll start with the summary of this for anyone who's having trouble following:
>Three days ago (December 29th, 2015)
>Be on X Box with militarybro and some other good buddies (I think it was Nativebro and Otakubro, he comes in later)
>Tells us he found deer with its shit shredded all over the place my his house, like it got hit by a giant fucking lawnmower or semi in his yard
>Later that same night, recounts his wife saying she thought she saw him in the yard, moving around really fast
>Enter the roar of what he describes as a high-pitched fawn in distress scream (militarybro can do that shit on the spot all the time, hurts your fucking ears in a party) with blood in its throat
>Says smell of rotting deer carcass filled the outside of his house
>Spent the majority of the night up with his daughter sleeping by his side on the couch, AR in reach
He also told us he once went camping in those same mountains he lives in (Alto, NM, only two mountains there but he never said which one. He lives about 30 miles away from the town and has no neighbors for miles). Black bear came up to his tent, had his .44 ready, when it just stands up, looks over his tent, growls, then turns and runs like a black man from fatherhood. Not willing to stay up with something that scared a fucking black bear away, he had his wife come and get him at one in the morning.
>Get spooped, tell him about shit I've read whilst browsing /x/, /k/, and even a few here and there on /b/, but a good bunch from Google images helped me recollect what I'd lost
>NowWeWaitforNight.jpeg
>Jewbro gets on, three of us fuck around in GTA before playing hide and seek in RF: Guerrilla
2 am where I am, 3 am in Canada where Jewbro lives and 1 am in New Mexico
>Jewbro hits the hay, only me and militarybro fucking around on Quarantine with unlimited Thermobaric rockets
>Militarybro gets up and says, "What the fuck?"
He heard the same exact noise from last night, like he could not hear any difference
Continued:
>>
>>17158782
Sorry if this sounds any less serious than it should be, I'm a sarcastic asshole by default, plus too much /b/ ruins you on any board on this site.
Anywho:
>Tell him to poke his head out and take a wiff
>DatSmellOnPointwithLastNight.nigga
>Tell him to shout something
>Wanted him to say, "I love cocks," but instead, "Go away."
You'reNoFun.png
>Five tense minutes go by, then he just fucking gasps like he got punched in the gut
"Dude, what the fuck!?!"
>What?
>He said he heard it shout back in his exact tone of voice, only in a deeper tone he usually talks in
>Fight or flight kicks in, motherfucker chose fight like a true soldier
>Tells wife to take daughter downstairs to soundproof room (no windows and one door, pretty sure they're staying there from now on at night)
>Goes and gets the most powerful gun he has (that has ammo): Barrett .50 cal
In all honesty, I talked him up to using that all night. Knew he had it, so why not give those /x/philes some more cases to study with shooting this shit
>Goes out, another wtf moment
>His platoon buddy, Ramirez, is in the yard
>Like, one moment there, another moment he's there, then gone
>Next thing he nows, about 40 yards from where Ramirez was, he sees what the picture looks like (he googled fleshgait and said that's the one, only standing and no eyes, whiter than fucking snow)
>Takes a breath, seconds of fucking silence that felt like eternity, then BOOM
>Several more follow, I counted seven, he confirms it after the next moment that would make Norris tactically in his pants
>I heard the scream over his earpiece, it sounded exactly as he described, but WAY fucking louder, with 1,000 more degrees of pissed off and hurt
>He said, breathlessly, that it just fucking scampered off deeper into the woods after he hit it, seven times, two inches down from center mass
Continued:
>>
>>17158782
>>17158791
Whoops, don't tear my asshole asunder, /x/, but the shooting took place two nights ago (the 30th), the first encounter was the night before and the next night (31st) he didn't let on that it even showed up.
>Grabs AR for more rounds at a cheaper price, fires off at it, says at least two hit it clean from his AR in the back
>No wounds to be seen and no blood in the snow
OhFuckOHFUCK
>Checks on wife and daughter, reassures them it was just coyotes too close to house
>Goes back up to his second level, sees it atop a tree
>Like, for five minutes he's just trying to describe what it is and what it's doing
MexicanStandoffEnsues.tiff
>Finally, it jumps down from the trees and the way it moved terrified him more than anything (except maybe absorbing 7 .50's)
It ran at inhuman speeds, striding like it was alternating between running and jumping, before finally moving on all fours and gtfo'ing intot he woods
>Entire time all he can hear is noises of shit rustling in the woods at jet-engine levels
>Get my ass on /x/, start this thread, try to get any information possible
>Doesn't see it the rest of the night, noises and smell subside a few hours later
Whole thing was maybe 30 minutes of actually seeing it, but it felt like hours, man.
>Discuss it further with other friends we know so they know we ain't bullshittin' and we need answers
>Otakubro his very knowledgible about this supernatural shit, finally that fucker comes in for more use than just teamkilling in Chivalry
>Nativebro talks to Navajo aunt, proposes Native American skinwalker and how to defeat/deal with it
>Decide promptly then and there to stop talking about it, in case of skinwalker, which is kind of why I'm hoping this thread goes down as an archive soon
>>17156476
This is the list thus far.
So, /x/, what are our thoughts now that I'm not a scatterbrained autist vegetable? Once again, we're convinced we have a fleshgait. His buddy, Ramirez, however, is alive and well in Mexico.
>>
>>17153385
Fuck off. It's always the same shit - pale humanoid creature with gleaming eyes, OHHHH SO SPOOKY :OOOO.

When will you roleplaying assholes fuck off for good?
>>
>>17158842
Read what I just posted.
>>
>>17153385
Speaking of Wisconsin and your story, I had a similar encounter with a creature of which OPs picture depicts. Truly a memorable, horrifying experience.
>>
>>17158846
I don't need your amateur horror stories. If I wanted one I'd fuck your mom.
>>
>>17158857
Do tell, spill it! What part of Wisconsin?
>>17158859
Fucking rekt.
>>
>>17158859
/x/ never fails to disappoint.
>>
>7 times with a 50 cal

lol

You cant just run and gun with those things. If something lived the first shot it would have ran off

0/10 try again
>>
>>17158881
He stood and fired it off the shoulder. Once he came to his sense, he breathed like he was giving birth. His shoulder's still out, he's probably going to get it in a sling soon.
>>
Best thing to do is to get more people over at his house. Most of the time spookwalkers, mangoats, and other creepy crawlys don't mess with larger groups.
>>
>>17158900
Fuck school (semester starts up in just over two weeks) and work or I'd be there now. Like I said, I'm heading there in June to see this shit firsthand. Trust me, I'm bringing a reliable camera along with a flash, zoom, and picture so clear, you can probably count the pores on its skin.
>>
Gather up any friends you got that have guns and go out in a large group.
>>
>>17153385
Heyy fellow Wisconsinite!! (715) here
>>
>>17155995
Reads like creepypasta because he never mentions what happened to his two friends. People just don't disappear without consequences.
>>
>>17158930
This

The more the merrier.
Continue to keep count of people when you take breaks. If it's a fleshgait then you shouldn't have to worry about it copy-catting others.

Or just wait inside and kill it with the tainted deer meat.

I'm not an expert on these things so idk.
>>
>>17159019
Welcome, any ideas what to do?
>>
>>17159149
If it's the goat man then yeah your gonna have to worry about it copy-catting.
>>
>>17159149
Jerry-sama! We're going to poison it as a first method.First silver, then a bunch of drugs, then maybe arsenic or cyanide if we can get our hands on it somehow.
>>
>>17159154
We're still on the idea of a fleshgait, I feel fairly knowledgable of both now and know what to look for.
>>
>>17159163
I'd suggest home made napalm shotgun shells, but I don't think you want to burn down the whole entire forest.
Tell him too look up the Anarchists Cookbook, that might give him some ideas.
>>
If you're going to be one of the roleplaying shitposters, learn to write. You type like a 12 year old.
>>
>>17159163
I seem to remember a skinwalker/fleshgait pasta where one got sick from methamphetamine, or was it crack, I can't remember if it killed it or not though.
Maybe you could load some shotgun shells with silver and meth or something.
>>
File: 39250508.png (53KB, 163x163px) Image search: [Google]
39250508.png
53KB, 163x163px
>>17158816
I've been skimming this thread op and although this kinda thing makes me all giddy, I have a very hard time believing the 50 cal part. First off, those rifles are super heavy, which means a lot of muzzle bounce trying to aim the thing down range in a standing position. Given the mild difficulty of trying to properly aim at a stationary target, I can only imagine how exasperated that would be aiming at a quickly moving, humanoid creature at dusk/night.

Next, let's assume he hit the creature standing relatively still, not only will the creature move or be immediately killed (the impact energy alone can blow apart body structure) but the recoil would take the sight off the target, for at least 1-2 secs. Giving a fast moving creature to easily get to cover or out of clear sight. Now take this situation and multiply it by 7. I doubt snipers are trained to shoot skeet, meaning, they sit back, rely on a spotter, adjust for wind and external forces, and take a very calculated shot. Not so much to take a standing position and hit fast paced targets with a 50 cal sniper rifle. It's funny to say when talking about a flesh gait or goat man in the first place, but that side of the story just doesn't seem to work. He may have taken 7 shots, but it's very very doubtful he managed to hit more then once, after the initial shot.
>>
>>17153496
Alright, it's decided. We're officially calling him Frosty.
>>
smoke some meth and itll leave you alone works for me
>>
Build up an armed militia in order to combat this, better buy up guns quick before the effective ones go under ban.
>>
>>17153429
D R A K E = R A K E
>>
>>
>>17157709
haha what isthe origin of this fucking nigger meme and why is there a black and white staticy version of it??
>>
>>17159834
fuck off back to your app
>>
>>17159849
It's some horrible picture a sketch artist drew.
>>
>>17153426
The problem with that image is that according to all the information I've seen, Skinwalkers are a whole different class, as in far more badass than any of the others.
>>
>>17159872
Salty cunt
>>
Pics OP, p i c s
>>
Why are the people here so horrible at strategy? Honestly? WTF is wrong with your brains that you can't approach this rationally?

Here's the situation--real or not--if it's not then this is nothing more than a hypothetical/fictional discussion and there's no harm in treating it like it's real.

If it's "real" then there are two scenarios--he's hallucinating or he's telling the truth. That gives us the first action--slap him upside the head and tell him to get his wife up while double checking the kid. The wife should be able to provide a second opinion within a moment that will answer the hallucination versus real question and the idea of "keeping them calm" is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Staying calm no matter what is dumb--there are some situations where getting agitated is the right thing to do and when a freakin' monster attacks and they wake up in the middle of it or they wake up to their father or husband blowing holes in random rocks--IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO LOOSE YOUR CALM.

I personally have several problems with the story as it stands (the 50 cal. stuff is seriously flawed), but at least we can offer legitimate ideas to make future OC better.

For instance--if you legitimately hit something that size with seven rounds from a 50 cal and it's still running around, it's safe to assume it's paranormal in some fashion in addition to being a cryptid. (for those who don't know, you could easily use a 50 cal successfully to take out a humvee--nothing tank or striker level--but they still wouldn't be very pleased to be hit with a round from one) Therefore my first suggestions would be the following

1. Salt the doors and windows--this predates the supernatural tv show by several thousand years--salt is considered a purifying item and at the very least most really old legends have the big monsters as extremely ocd and having to count everything (I don't know why, but it's true.)

/END RANT unless someone's actually listening.
>>
>>17160272
I lied.

#2 Try cold iron (Old barn nails are an easy one to weaponize, but I don't know what you have available)--not some alloy--not some plastic. Basically the idea that most supernatural things hate it and basically act like they're allergic to it has been around for a long, long, long time. (longer than the idea of allergies actually) If I were to hypothetically go after some creature of this variety, I'd load buckshot rounds with salt, silver (same thing as salt--considered purity and power for thousands of years), and iron. You can get silver pellets for practically nothing on e-bay if you know what you're looking for.

Fire is always a good item to try. Assuming for a moment that these things are real and judging by the legends that they aren't recent arrivals--we've had to have some way of staying safe from them to expand as we have as a species--the most likely being the previously mentioned iron--and more likely fire. Start a few campfires around your house while the wife covers you just in case and judge it's reaction.
>>
>>17153385
>Barrett .50 Cal
Dropped.
>>
>>17160344
Yeah, that's where my "(the 50 cal. stuff is seriously flawed)" comes in. Considering that it's generally bipod based and not something the vast majority of people can fire standing (including military--we're talking like less than .01% of the population who could actually fire it standing and hit something--let alone something with the agility to dive between treetops) I'm curious how he'd hit it once, let alone seven times, unless it literally stood still and posed for him at ground level in the direction he just happened to be setup. --ignoring that seven shots standing would be enough shoulder abuse that most people couldn't use it for a month.
>>
>>17156053
do it yourself faggot
>>
>>17159988
but whats the story behind people shitposting a black and white static-like version of it?
>>
>>17158528
This is how I feel. Its literally going to tear apart anything that isn't 1/2" plate steel. Just the energy from the projectile is destructive on its own. Lets say he missed center mass (which should have separated the torso from it unless it was the size of a fucking elephant). So he wings it in the arm? This isn't a 9mm going clean through, its going to rip the arm off from the joint or whatever tears first.

Lets say this things chest is an iron core truck block? some soft/some shell, Great 7 shots center mass should have shot some material all over the place.

Final thoughts. Missed a coyote with mange.
>>
>>17153575
Fucking this
>>
No offense to anyone but could you people stop with the Anonymous names, its kinda hard to keep track of whos, who in this crazy story.
>>
>>17161440
No, Mitchell.
>>
>>17160661
No idea
>>
>>17153385
>bare with me
No thanks
>>
>>17161440
nice try, skinwalker
>>
>>17161440
Nigga your name's Frosty
>>
>shaking as I type

Oh this post again. Probably involved a group of friends, woods, an invincible monster, and a "what do I do /x/?"
>>
>>17153385
How in the fuck did he hit ANYTHING 7 times, center mass, with a fucking .50 cal? Do u realize how bullshit that sounds? Unless he set up a stand, which means laying down and setting up his shot, doping his scope, and firing 7 times, which I highly doubt, whatever he shot woulda been gone after the first shot, or at least moving away/around. Not to mention anything living within like a 5 mile radius will now be awake and probably leaving the area. Do u realize how hard it is to stay on target with a .50? Jeebus man, try again tomorrow with a smaller calibur, like 5.56 to be believable.
>>
File: 1451643222529.jpg (131KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1451643222529.jpg
131KB, 565x575px
>>17161945
I just finished thread and AM I TO UNDERSTAND HE ACHIEVED THAT MIRACLE 7 SHOT GROUPING WITH A FUCKING DESERT EAGLE?
>the bs is strong with this one, research more before rping (which is faggy to begin with)
>>
>>17161945
>>17161967
Infantry 11b reporting, in case u losers even care about realism.
>>
>>17161967
Wasn't a deagle, it was a .50 rifle I believe.
OP said that military dude is gonna have to get a sling for his arm after firing off the shots.
>>
>>17161945
you guys are all retards

literally one guy says "oh i doubt he has a 50 cal, i would use fucking salt and prayers to banish it"

hang on white snake reptilian aka the devil, let me go get my holy water to banish you...

you fucking nerds. this isnt magical shit. its a dinosaur
>>
>>17161988
He said he had a Deagle in this post
>>17153644

Also let me just say, PTSD isn't something you just cure with meds and a psychiatrist. That shit stays with you. U just learn to live with it better. I find u guys using PTSD all the time in your rping and its really annoying that u think its so trivial. Offensive even.
>>
Dogmen are notoriously hard to kill with guns. People have shot the fuck out of them before high powered hunting guns, point blank, and they don't give a shit.
>>
>>17153385
>.50 cal
> 7 times
Dude fuck off, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17153385
Look at all these replies, god fucking damn it x, you guys are retarded af
>>
>>17153586
I want to read this.
>>
>>17161989
Not if he hit it with a 50 cal center mass. 50 cal vs dinosaur and with 7 center mass hits you're looking at a dead dinosaur. If this is anything that small that can withstand seven hits from a 50 cal, it's paranormal in one way or another. More likely than not it's bad OC, but ignoring that, we're talking superpowers, supernatural, or alien--and it would have to be somehow protected alien. It's simply a matter of physics.
>>
>>17162059
Yeah he said he had a deagle but he didn't fire it at the thing, silly.
>>
It was either a fucking or an anomaly
>>
>>17153395
craaaaaaaaaaawling iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
>>
>>17163505
Regardless, he said he'd post pics later, here we are, almost 24 hours later and no pics. Confirmed bullshit.
>>
>>17166521
Or he's dead
>>
Yo I want pics man WHAT THE FUCK OP BRO. FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>17153512
>wife and kid sleep through the sound of seven furnaces exploding
>>
Not letting it die.
>>
>>17169973
The only sensible post on this site
>>
>>17153547
>.50cal BMG
>coyotes
Okay.webm
>>
>>17153385
Got any Rocksalt or Iron pellets? Does he have skills to alter the rounds of ammo? IF so, try adding that.
>>
>>17153385
>.50 cal COD memetier weapon

how is a normal man supposed to hit a humanoid form 7 times in the center without any help from a spotter?

OP, ask your m8 if he's really a spoopy ghost or ayylium spawn
>>
>>17170207
Oh I thought you were serious. :)
>>
File: image.gif (117KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
117KB, 500x587px
I've posted about Kimbra like three times in this chat, let's make it a fourth
>>
Fake as fuck
OP is a fcking authist
>>
>>17170275
Who?
>>
>>17170306
A New Zealand music artist,
https://vimeo.com/103495724
She is good
>>
>>17170263
op ask drake if he's an ayylium please
>>
I always end up shitposting on /x/ with Kimbra
http://youtu.be/Uqd4LYJkOs4
>>
>>17166521

>almost 24 hours

longer than that
>>
>>17170207
He said it was right in the back yard.

Let's be generous and assume he's using a M107A1 rather than some other Barret rifle in .50 cal BMG. He'd either be firing benchrest, prone, or be a fucking hulk to snap off 7 rounds on target without waiting to see what he hit. Now, if he was firing at a near target then whatever optic he had on the rifle wouldn't be zeroed appropriately so that means he either had backup sights like he was going to take the thing to a three gun shoot or he was firing from the hip.

tl;dr Someone firing 7 shots from the hip with a .50 BMG and hitting their target under pressure is way fucking scarier than a fleshgait.
>>
>>17153393
Tell him to move out stupid

>goatman
>fleshgait
>slenderman
>wind
Stick to ONE term fucker,skinwalker that this board like to call
>>
File: peonia.jpg (12KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
peonia.jpg
12KB, 300x199px
>>17160272
>>17160331

Would you look at that... Someone on /x/ that ins't fully retarded...

I do agree with you, bro or brah... Rational approach, even on roleplay, could improve /x/, guide the writers to develop better OC, help to share folkloric knowledge and help people in the future.

Also, white ash (mentioned in several myths) many times corresponds to plants of the Fraxinus genus. Branches, leaves or even flowers (fresh or dried) from Paeonia sp. are also good sources of amulets and warding material.

It would be nice to see if anyone who could relate an encounter with said creatures (goat/gait/walker) noticed the counting compulsion of those things.
>>
>>17153612
>Nokia Lumia
Bullshit, earlier you said iPhone
>No flash
Lumias have flash, dumb shit
>Porch light is out
Riiiight
>Gets tired of being shot it
Probably when it's real in that split second between getting it and dying
>Noises stopped
Because they were never three
>I wish I had a brain
Us too
>Bedroom with no windows
How did he ever see this shit if his entire house has no windows? Why is he even WORRIED if his entire house has no windows and 1 door?
>>
Where the Hell has OP been? He hasn't posted anything in 2 and a half days.

>inb4 OP got visited by fleshgait/skinwalker/whatever the fuck it is
>Heardyoutalkingshitbro.png

Joking aside, I hope nothing happened to militarybro and wish for an update on what's going on
>>
>>17171745

What part of you still believes this was anything but an aborted RP?
>>
>>17171748
Because I only found this thread last night, and afaik the story seems legit (except for the .50 part, but then again the militarybro could've been dealing with something more paranormal, in which case shooting it probably wouldn't do fuck all.)
>>
>>17153408
>>17153385
am i alone in seeing the use of a barrett .50 cal as the more believable part of the story? NM has no legislation against owning one, and the M82A1 (most common semi-auto .50) uses five and ten round magazines. it's also not as hard to magdump as people think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyINj6Zmzek
>>
Bullets of any caliber won't work on the supernatural because they don't fully exist in the physical world.
>>
>>17158791
>conversational storytelling lends itself to breaking the readers defenses attempting to drown them in personality, distracting from the poor narrative

Shooter gonna shoot.
>>
>>17158859
Shit. Homey just laid it down.

RIPinPeace /k/ommando butt fiend.
>>
File: 1439950498623.jpg (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439950498623.jpg
86KB, 400x300px
>kek at everyone stripping this nonsense bare
>>
>>17172115
>kek at everyone fucking your mom raw
>>
Flaming faggot OP once again, same goes for the fucker who thought it was such a brilliant idea to hunt a skinwalker.
>>
You people are fucking retarded
>>
>>17170470
It's fleshgait now
>>
File: image.png (607KB, 610x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
607KB, 610x338px
Just listen to some Kimbra guys and calm down
>>
>>17173125
you're my cameo lover.......
>>
>>17156416

Lmao, are you stupid? New Mexico is a State. Your Role playing is so obvious and cheesy.

I can't believe people are as dumb as you to slip up on something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 656x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 656x437px
>>17173404
everydays like talking in your sleep
Love is like a silhouette of dreams
>>
>>17158612
>criken
my man
>>
>>17158816
are you sure he's alive OP
>>
Dear OP
I think what you friend is dealing with is a Jinn.
>>
>>17175627
not OP but could you elaborate?
>>
>>17153414
i sometimes visit this board for scary stories and i really wonder, do you guys seriously believe in shit like this?
>>
>>17175782
Not him, but I don't, I think a lot of people on here do believe and I definitely see a lot of mentally ill people.
>>
Mfw when its the skinwalker posting on 4chan, just salty about being shot 7 times with the .50 cal. Gg boys.
>>
>>17176349
We've been talking to him this whole time. Everyone in the story is already dead.
>>
>>17171943
God bless america.
>>
>>17176360
And that's how this story ends lol.
>>
>>17153385
>barrett .50 Cal
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>17170456
This. I hate roleplayers
>>
It's probably a gray alien of some kind, using telekinetic abilities to defend itself from the bullets. The shit these people are talking about, skinwalkers, they aren't real. Aliens, however, are real and have been known to display psychic powers.
>>
File: iwhat.gif (688KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
iwhat.gif
688KB, 500x219px
>>17176349

>Mfw when
>mfw
>my face when when

Mfw
>>
>10 years in Afghanistan
>>
>Alright, this is going to sound fucking nuts but bare with me, I'm shaking as I type

Confirmed for roleplay.
>>
Your friend spent a decade in the fucking military and he thought the best gun for self defence was a fucking Barrett .50 cal. Of all of the guns he has, he grabbed a heavy ass long range sniper rifle. Not only is that painfully impractical, why the fuck did he even buy one? You can't even hunt with those things, you would fucking destroy the meat.
>>
>>17177549
You know, this would be the most likely scenario in my opinion.
>>
>>17160272
This and carry around seeds from flowers and scatter a bunch on the ground between you and the creature and see what it does supposedly vampires have to count them. Who knows what this thing does but it's worth a shot and maybe vampires were loosely based on this thing.
>>
>>17178812
GIVE ME WHATEVER THIS GUYS HAVING
THAT PLANET SOUNDS FUCKING GREAT

btw who did god save out of ww1 ww2 the jewish native america japanese vietnamese pagan turkish or armenian holocausts
>>
>>17177549
you realize the probablility of greys/and white rake being the same are 100%
and friendly greys are 0% right
dipshit
>>
>>17176360
If story is not true we probably won't see him again to maintain the story's mystery and suspense with stuff like "and he was never heard from again"
>>
>>17178833
It's called being open minded to superstition like what if I described the atomic bomb to you or a rocket 2000 or 3000 years ago. My point is that this universe offers a lot of unknowns that take time to slowly understand.
>>
Alright newfag here, might want him to install some cameras with night vision, if we're lucky we'll get a clear look at it.
>>
>>17159173
Allright, time to help you.
1. DO NOT shoot at it anymore. It will just be pissed off.
2. Salt or Iron won't work. This is not a demon or elf, you fucking nignogs.
3. Light. Tons of light. Preferably UV.
4. poisoning it may be good idea, but if it survives, it might be just pissed off
5. Get the fuck out of that place, burn the house and, if possible, the forest with it. Being alive is more important then a house.
>>
>>17179074
Ayy, the fail. Than*
>>
File: Until_Dawn™_20150908003456.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Until_Dawn™_20150908003456.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
even though i don't believe in this shit (although i'd find it pretty fucking awesome if monsters like that would exist) it looks he might have a Wendigo close by. reason y i think that is because of the PS4 game "Until Dawn" your story is pretty close from that game. little house, up in the mountains close to some woods, even the headless deer. and it is btw one of the most feared myths by the native americans. they can mimic human voices as well that sound like they're in distress. they are cannibals btw so tell your friend to watch out. funny cuz in that game a standard gun doesn't help bcuz of their hardened skin, therefore the ONLY way to kill a Wendigo is by taking a flamethrower to weaken their skin (and maybe even kill it alrdy) and then shoot it with any type of (at least heavy) gun. i know its just a game but because your story is SOOO oddly familiar i'd thought i'd share it with you. plus if it IS a wendigo (i'll add a pic of it) they can't find you IF you dont move and make no sound they're very sensitive to movement and sounds. it'd be fucking funny if you actually have trouble with a Wendigo here and if these tactics actually help but its the best thing to do right now.
>>
File: untildawn5.png (210KB, 590x362px) Image search: [Google]
untildawn5.png
210KB, 590x362px
>>
>>17179120
So we are back to wehrfing flammen.
>>
File: Wendigo4.png (381KB, 686x472px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigo4.png
381KB, 686x472px
>>
>>17179120
Until dawn... took some heavy liberties with their monsters.
>>
It's a wendingo bro
>>
>>17153512
>rooms soundproofed
>Hears screeching outside
STOP
>>
>>17179132
I agree totally.

I'm not an expert, but most non-Eldrich monsters/ghosts/ghouls/etc. hate fire.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.