[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lhpg/ - Left-Hand Path General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 67

File: Pentagram.jpg (808KB, 1569x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagram.jpg
808KB, 1569x1600px
Welcome to the Left-Hand Path General!

It won't be a part of Occultism & Magick General because of many reasons, but mostly because LHP is not just about the "occult" and "magic(k)" - it's a philosophy and a way of life.

I think it's not the first Left-Hand Path General, but I've never actually seen one, so that's why I started this now.

We can discuss here anything LHP-related: Satanism, curses, philosophy, occult and esoteric methods and yes, even sp00ky things.

Please don't post anything off-topic, like "Jesus will save you!", "Wow, so edgy" or "You are all role-players"!

While the LHP is egocentric and selfish, please try to remain polite and civil!
>>
Question: why do many LHP-practitioner hate anti-cosmic Satanists?

I checked Temple of the Black Light and they have some very interesting ideas.
>>
File: highres_126535992.jpg (113KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
highres_126535992.jpg
113KB, 1280x1024px
Also: any non-LaVeyan Satanists here?

I'm not an atheist (can't even understand how could be this atheist-theist war on 4chan so violent these days), more like a simple occultist, and LaVeyan Satanism seems to be more like a philosophical system than an occult one.

And the LHP is an occult AND a mundane thing, for me.

While spiritual Satanism sounds good, many branches are just ex-New Age groups, with all their Kundalinis and chakras.
>>
>>16942208
So... Just out of curiosity, what exactly is the difference between different kinds of Satanism anyway? I didn't even know there was more than one kind actually.

What would make one decide to become a Satanist?

I know these are general questions, but I never had the chance to ask someone these things before.
>>
File: Lucifer's_Heresy_large.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer's_Heresy_large.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Bumping with another question:

Am I the only one here who thinks that Luciferians are also seem to be "misguided"?
It's not the right word (also there's the language barrier, too - sorry) - I mean they are "nice guy" Satanists, philosophers and armchair-occultists (but many of them aren't even into the occult).

They are gnostics.
And while Gnosticism can be interpreted as Satanism, it's not really that.
(Or: every Satanism is Gnosticism... I don't know)
>>
>>16942243

Believe it or not, but the Wikipedia article is quite helpful with Satanism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

I'm not trolling, it really is.

There are many types and philosophies of Satanism (theistic, atheistic, etc).

"Satanism is a broad term referring to a group of religious and philosophical beliefs. Satanism includes symbolic association with, or admiration for, Satan, whom Satanists see as an inspiring and liberating figure."
>>
File: American_Grindhouse_[2010]_.jpg (13KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
American_Grindhouse_[2010]_.jpg
13KB, 608x352px
If you're not experiencing blowbacks from your sigil practice, your sigils ain't really working.
>>
File: boo-wut.gif (478KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
boo-wut.gif
478KB, 400x260px
>>16942254
wut?
>>
Check the Left Hand Path folder in this occult library for some interesting books:

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!VcAGSBrY

Thanks and credits for the Occultism & Magick General!
>>
>>16942208
Satanism is an attempt to either do something in spite of God or religion, or be totally ignorant to holiness, or the embracing of materialization rather than spirituality
>>16942223
>black light
Come on
>>16942232
Kundalini and Chakras are not satanic. Anything good in the present day and age is made bad. Give this some time to evolve and the age that embraces "Satanism" and atheism will have a long list of negative consequences.
>short memory, no "moral" standard
>complete exaltation of materials, constant rebirth rather than attaining the abode of "God"
>dualistic nature of "they don't accept our freedom of religion to be Satanic, we need unity" to "let's get rid of all the good religions now that ours is dominant"
>>16942243
There is not many differences, they all apply the same idea that they want to be free to do whatever they want, which sounds good on paper, until the action they implement is just a hole they are digging for material gain, or spiritual attaining in the name of Satan rather than God, using mysticism for evil rather than good
>>
>>16942244
The name "Lucifer" refers to a Babylonian King, and over time is associated with "The Devil"

Anyone called Luciferian doesn't make them a "satanist". The label of "heretic" is "anything that is against us"

For example, if a Gnostic denies the Creator God and worships the Transcendental Force, they are considered Luciferian and heretical, when they may indeed have a true relationship with God

Gnostics were persecuted by the same people who say "thou shall not kill"

Whatever extent you take something, labeled as good or bad, or actually good or bad, ultimately the only one's who know is you and the relationship you have with God

Even Jesus was considered to be possesed by demons because He told the people at the time a way to transcend certain dogmas associated with religion and materialization at the time.
>>16942252
Wikipedia is satanism

"Come here for quick facts" and "don't do the research yourself"

Ever see the episode of The Office where Michael Scott uses Wikipedia to conduct a meeting?

We don't actually realize how dangerous places like 4chan and Wikipedia are for gaining resources and facts
>>
>>16942261
Not easy to explain accurately but I'll give if a shot. I'm not a practitioner myself but my weird path has a theory that's fairly similar if I understand.

Everything has to come from something. Even things like forcing some of your will on the universe, that energy has to come from somewhere. So, in a xchamge fpr the little favors you ask for woth sigils (or rituals or runes or whatever your tool is, practice depending) the universe has to counter balancr the good with the bad.

A rune patern to keep you from forgetting hour lunch before work? Sure, but you're going to stub your toe once a week now.

You can keep it mild but you also don't accomplish much like that. It can be... A little much sometimes. So most occult practices have rules in place to keep people safe-ish and keep them from biting off more than they can chew. Rules/guidelines.
>>
>>16942243
LaVey Satanism is generally atheistic, while there are other branches that are literal devil-worshipers.
As for becoming one, its all on personal experience of the world, personally I found the hypocrisy of the church, several supernatural experiences that chastised me, and the curious difference of characters in the worldly monomyth that I couldn't believe in. I think it's also important for us as people to care about ourselves and our fellow man.
>>
File: 1318206066521.png (148KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1318206066521.png
148KB, 500x375px
>>16942394
>kind of tyre
>lucifer

Welcome to /x/. Where, once again, no one has even the first idea of what they're talking about.
>>
Can someone please tell me what the pentagram represents? I've been doing some reading on the subject. but it seems like there is multiple answers.
The pentagram has nothing to do with satanism in general.
It has been used by nearly everyone, from jews, to templars, to pagans, etc. throughout history.
So what does it really represent?
Good luck? protection?
>>
>>16942545

4 elements + quintessence (5th element, literally).

If the 5th is upwards, then it's points to the Light (symbol of RHP), if it's downwards, it points to the Dark (LHP).
>>
>>16942559
So the meaning is defined by whether it faces downwards or upwards?
Please tell me some more about this?
What is the difference between RHP and LHP? It's not as simple as good and bad... right?
>>
Satanism, atheist..doesn't matter. There are infinite ways to embrace Jesus Christ as your personal savior.
>>
>>16942593
The white knights really do see it as that: What goes around comes around threefold, this type of magick is bad, this one is good. It's a way to justify a guilty relation to magick or trying to stave off the stigma of witch that has been perpetuated through the ages. Magick is like a gun, it's a tool and it's moral justifications are within the heart of the practitioner; if you use a gun to kill children for no reason you're an asshat, if you use it to stop someone breaking into your house and raping your wife, morally justified, etc
>>
Left hand path seems to be complete one. You're open to the reality as it is, without fighting anyone/anything.
>>
>>16942619
I see.
Tbh, the reason I'm asking is that I have always find the pentagram facinating. Not because people associate it with satanism, dark powers etc. I'm not really into that. I'm not really into white knight stuff either. I'm about beeing yourself, do what you want, fuck other peoples opinion, fuck the limits of society and authorities. I hate organized crime (religion) and how much damage it has caused to people.
I plan to get a pentagram tattoo. In my head, believe it or not. I don't give a shit if people start to label me a satanist. The symbol is more than, good and bad. I just want to take the symbol back, if you know what I mean... So I guess it should be facing downwards then. lol
>>
>>16942603

See OP:
>>16942208
>Please don't post anything off-topic, like "Jesus will save you!", "Wow, so edgy" or "You are all role-players"!

>>16942619
Nice explanation, Aesop!

Also:
>Right-Hand Path:
Followers of a God / gods; "good guys" (not necessarily), believers of karma or any divine force that judges you; those who wants to "become one" with a god, etc

>Left-Hand Path:
Followers of no God / gods; no religious morality; no dogmas whatsoever; no authority above them; egoists (in a neutral and natural way); self-preservation is important

Some says (and I think they're right) that everybody follows the LHP, and RHP is a definition for those who can't take the individual responsibilities for their acts.
>>
>>16942699
>See OP:

Sue me!
>>
File: 0527152257a.jpg (811KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0527152257a.jpg
811KB, 2240x1344px
>>16942682
As much as I throw my cock around in the threads it's just nice to find respective people. Most definitely read The Satanic Bible. Also, if you're gonna get the tattoo, consider the implications, like I have one on my chest, and even the most atheistic black girls suddenly become Bible thumping Christians, white girls just get giggly, awkward, and leave lol. Its increadibly empowering though and reminds me every time I see it that I am a Satanist, powerful, responsible, that I carve my own path in life and know what's best for me. Do your reading, make sure you won't regret it, some people would wake up the next morning and feel they've cursed themselves with the symbol of the beast, others as myself consider it a baptism in blood, my own blood, and show it as a symbol of self-truths.
>>
>>16942223
Because its basically just chaos and thus relatively pointless
>>
>>16943383
>Because its basically just chaos and thus relatively pointless

But Chaos contains everything (including everything's opposite)!
It's made of infinite possibilities!

The TotBL basically says that Chaos offers you power, but because it also contains everything's opposites, it seems to be frightful, creepy and "evil" for us.
>>
>>16943399
I find it redundant
>>
>>16942232
>LaVeyan Satanism seems to be more like a philosophical system than an occult one.

It's both
>>
>>16942815
Nice ink. I'm working on a personalized SoB design myself for my shoulder.
>>
>>16942223

Because the "anti-cosmic" crowd are apparently too dense to realize that order arises naturally from chaos and is, in fact, one of its properties. Their "adversarial" relationship with their own existence is rather silly.
>>
File: interior6.jpg (636KB, 1592x1194px) Image search: [Google]
interior6.jpg
636KB, 1592x1194px
>>16942355
Nice pic.
>>
>>16942501

I'll assume you mean King of Tyre and not a kind of tyre.

The "King of Tyre" passage has no mention of "Lucifer", it's just believed to refer to him by people like you who desperately need some backup, no matter how slim.

Morning Star, Son of the Dawn was an official title and was addressed to Nebuchadnezzar. The passage in Isaiah has nothing to do with any angels, fallen or otherwise.

The only other reference is when Jesus refers to himself as the Bright Morning Star. Suck on THAT, christfag.
>>
So edgy.
>>
>>16942545
I've always been told that the pentagram represents the elements and directions (depending on how it's drawn) bound into the form of a perfected man. It's a symbol of the end goal, to be complete as a person. The inversion isn't evil or satanic or whatever so much as it's the negative of whatever ideal you're working with. So, to me the use of the inverted pentagram by satanists comes across as an ironic statement about Christianity.
>>
Can someone aware me on the instant cough curse that happens. It lasts for as long as the caster seems to want it and it fucking hurts.
>>
I believe that a god exists. But I don't think he judges you by your actions, because he/she/it/whatever gave you free will in the first place. Heaven and hell is just good ol' money collecting church propaganda. But where do satanists go when they die? Do you believe in the afterlife? Multi universes?
>>
>>16943753
>But where do satanists go when they die? Do you believe in the afterlife?

Nowhere and no.
>>
>>16943722
Satanists are edgy roleplayers
>>
>>16943792
are you a Satanist?
>>
>>16943792
And most importantly do you speak on behalf on the rest of the Satanic church community?
>>
>>16943792
what's the fucking point of being a satanist then? just shows the level of retard we're dealing with here.
>>
>>16943837
You know.. Believing in Christianity or any other organized crime syndicate is like believing in a fierytale.. But if you're a Satanist, you actually believe in a fierytale within the fierytale. Satan could have been of extraterresterial origin according to some ancient astronaut theorists...
But that Satan character has mostly been used to scare people to pay up. He's just as real as the boogeyman
>>
>>16943812
Yes.

>>16943817
I speak on behalf of the philosophy of Satanism as its universally agreed on within the community that adheres to it.

>>16943837
Don't ask questions if you don't want genuine answers.
>>
>>16943854
you don't have any answers on anything. you're a clown.

read his question >>16943753

then read your answer >>16943792

then read them both again. if you haven't realized why you're a fucking retard at the end of that, you never will.
>>
>>16942208
How do I properly worship The Great Cthulhu?
>>
>>16943866
>you don't have any answers on anything. you're a clown.

Again: don't ask questions if you don't want genuine answers. If you're not going to be mature enough to even attempt to understand something, then don't waste your time throwing a tantrum.

Go about your way now.
>>
>>16943870
Masturbation, black candles, and Downs Syndrome blood.
>>
>>16943871
fuck you. go fuck yourself with your I'm so edgy and mysterious roleplay schtick you fucking assclown
>>
>>16943870
> practicing a meme religion
you can't because the necronomicon doesn't exist
>>
File: ;).png (146KB, 297x318px) Image search: [Google]
;).png
146KB, 297x318px
>>16943883
You seem a bit upset.
>>
>>16943891
i am
>>
File: original_30852062.jpg (88KB, 650x554px) Image search: [Google]
original_30852062.jpg
88KB, 650x554px
>>16943837
>what's the fucking point of being a satanist then?

(Not that anon)

Satanism is about freedom, power and individuality.

It's about rejecting slave-mentality, dogma and any kind of master / ruler.

In a time when masses rule and the voice of the one is overpowered by the voices of many, you either become a sheep or a wolf.
Satanism is about learning how to be a wolf.

And yes, it's just my personal opinion.

And yes, it's really difficult to live by these standards - sometimes it feels impossible.
Nobody likes the troublemakers, those who are going against the grain.

One more thing: maybe I'm more like a LHP-practitioner than a Satanist.
I understand why people criticize them because of the Christian understanding of Satan.
I'm with those who believe that Satan is not a Christian figure - every religion has an adversary figure; it's a symbol.
>>
>>16943753
> But I don't think he judges you by your actions
Bad thinker confirmed. God does everything, punishes, blesses, forgives, curses, blesses. EVERYTHING. You're dumb.
>>
>>16943911
>getting this autistically buttfuriously angry because someone doesn't think like you
>>
>>16943916
If there is a god, he will have better to do than watch your fucking live and evaluate if you are good or bad. If he exists, then he is so big we are not more than bacteria to him. Why would an entity this powerful and this big care about us?
>>
>>16943920
oh shut up you twit
>>
File: HeDoes.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
HeDoes.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>16943912
>>
>>16943922
Just have your mom make some chicken tendies and go outside for 5 minutes.
>>
>>16943916
Who are you to judge my thinking then?
Bad thinker... Come on.
>>
>>16943405
>>16943547
>Because the "anti-cosmic" crowd are apparently too dense to realize that order arises naturally from chaos and is, in fact, one of its properties. Their "adversarial" relationship with their own existence is rather silly.

Now that's the point I differ from the average chaos gnostics.

As you said, Order comes from Chaos; indeed.
But I believe in the good old Carrollian cosmology / cosmogony, and I think one can use this knowledge of Chaos to overcome the limitation of Order.

So, just as you said, deconstructing one's reality and existence is nonsensical and cannot be a proper goal for anyone.
But Chaos can be the key to the so-called "occult" - and cheating Order might be a pretty good goal.
>>
>>16943911
Why's that? We're here for discussion and you're welcome to do just that.

Instead of shitposting like a child, try engaging in conversation. I don't agree with many religions and find them stupid, yet I still talk with said religious people to better understand them, and, thus, better criticize them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (497KB, 488x267px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
497KB, 488x267px
Gentlemen: >>16942208

>Please don't post anything off-topic, like "Jesus will save you!", "Wow, so edgy" or "You are all role-players"!

>While the LHP is egocentric and selfish, please try to remain polite and civil!
>>
So how do you all apply Satanic magic & witchcraft into your lives? Any interesting experiences?
>>
File: tumblr_nve79u4f9C1qk1m72o1_1280.png (643KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nve79u4f9C1qk1m72o1_1280.png
643KB, 700x990px
>>16943921
There IS a god and he isn't above watching everythign you do because he can watch every single thing in all the existence at the same time because he is without limit and his awareness has no boundaries. You are watched by multitudes who are omniscient.

>>16943931
Someone who can sort the wheat from the chaff. I'm perfect.
>>
>>16943998
>There IS a god

Present evidence.
>>
>>16943998
>Claim to know that there IS a god
>I'm perfect

What do you believe in may I ask? Are you a Satanist? Pagan? Final Fantasy XIII?
>>
File: tumblr_nb8prdtSp61rn2lrdo1_500.jpg (151KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb8prdtSp61rn2lrdo1_500.jpg
151KB, 486x750px
>>16943942
Hah.

>>16943975
I'm not a satanist but I can and do curse people for getting in my way or giving me the evil eye. Daily. Because hate deserves plague. I blew sickness into a womans face today because she got the nerve to try to tell me when and where to stand and when to move. I cursed my brother today (finally) for all the punishment he gave me just because he could. And it will only get worse.

I can command devils and angels because I'm god.

>>16944005
Blessed is he who does not see but believes. Or "Fuck you bitch, I don't owe you shit. Find your own I'm not gonna take you anywhere with me to see anything."
>>
>>16944015
I believe in god the father, the mother, and the child and in attainable perfected state. In blessing and cursing. In androgyny. In commanding everything from on high, never trangressing against my equals of which there are infinite. That is what I believe.
>>
>>16944022
Please tell me more.
So what happens when you die?
>>
so, because im totally utterly lazy to read whole books and this whole thread, can someone give me a quick introduction into all this left handed path thing thats going on? thanks.
>>
>>16944017
>Blessed is he who does not see but believes.

Ok. I believe there is a tea pot orbiting Saturn that our telescopes can't see.

What now?
>>
File: tumblr_nxfr7rwDqW1u3uzjzo2_1280.jpg (155KB, 900x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxfr7rwDqW1u3uzjzo2_1280.jpg
155KB, 900x645px
The reason I'm in here is becaus I'm in a cursing mood and that is a left-hand thing. My intuition says to kill my former friends.

>>16944024
You keep on.

>>16944027
You're right. If you can see it its real.
>>
File: SatanicWitchXIII.jpg (86KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
SatanicWitchXIII.jpg
86KB, 750x421px
>>16944026
>can someone give me a quick introduction into all this left handed path thing thats going on?

Right Hand Path: subservient to God(s) and going along with a herd as a sheep.

Left Hand Path: serving yourself as your own God and being independent as a goat.
>>
>>16944035
>You're right. If you can see it its real.

But I can't see it. I just believe there is.

>>16944017
>Blessed is he who does not see but believes
>>
>>16944035
I'm not asking questions to piss you off. I'm asking because I actually wonder what you believe in.
Seriously. Where do you think we're going when we die? There is way more than this life here on earth. Just my opinion. I think life never ends actually. Never ever.
>>
>>16944044
>There is way more than this life here on earth

Literally all evidence points to the contrary. Wishful thinking doesn't actually make something real.
>>
>>16944050
Well, just think of how big the universe is. If we humans are the only one here... What a waste of fucking space lol.
>>
File: tumblr_nv80czb3Cj1ts9gtvo2_1280.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv80czb3Cj1ts9gtvo2_1280.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>16944042
Then its real somewhere. The world is infinite. horizonally and laterally. What can I say to you if you can't into lateral thinking? Nothing worth a salve.

>>16944044
We're going in different directions. Some people will go to the worst hell. Some will reside in the highest heaven. Definitely. No one born can ever lose awareness forever.
>>
>>16944056
>Well, just think of how big the universe is
And?
>If we humans are the only one here
No one thinks this.

None of that suggests an afterlife.
>>
>>16944050
Likewise, you haven't travelled across the universe either.
>>
>>16944062
You seem like an intelligent person, and you're clearly more enlightened than the average person.

But seriously..Don't you get it? If there is a hell, we already live here. I can't really think of any worse place than planet earth. The planet itself is pretty nice, but the scum who lives here really fucked up.
>>
>>16944067
No. But we know a lot about it and how it works. All evidence points to death being the end.

Of course evidence is always subject to change. But considering thousands of years worth of spiritual religion and 0% evidence? Come on.
>>
>>16944075
This isn't hell. This is the middle realm. We just live in it at a time where it is between 3/4 and 1.0 hellish. It's called the Kali Yuga. It's still not hell though.
>>
File: image%3A20508.gif (2MB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A20508.gif
2MB, 425x319px
>>16943851
>ancient astronaut theorists
>>
>>16944017
>I cursed my brother today (finally)

>>>/mlp/
Stick to the autism containment board
>>
>>16944083
Kali Yuga? Dat be some Hindu shit, dawg.
If I'm not mistaken Hindus believe in reincarnation and the afterlife, and extraterresterials etc.. Why do you use Hindu facts to back you theories if you believe in the opposite? imho I think Hinduism is the only religion that is kinda close to how the world and the universe really work.
>>
>>16944105
>imho I think Hinduism is the only religion that is kinda close to how the world and the universe really work.

Or you could try science.
>>
>>16944105
I gave you the hindu name because otherwise I would have to give you a "Take my word for it." Christianity is not the opposite of hinduism. God is all.
>>
File: tumblr_nwp1g245cw1uyxgsko3_1280.jpg (286KB, 928x1366px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwp1g245cw1uyxgsko3_1280.jpg
286KB, 928x1366px
>>16944105
Also because you can look up Kali Yuga and see the TRUTH in it.
>>
>>16944142
Women/goddesses with serpents are so sexy.
>>
>>16944136
>God is all.
Could be.. But I don't think god is a judgemental prick who keeps a blacklist of a bunch of sinners. Why would he do that? Because he makes the rules?.. I don't think so. That is how evil, greedy corrupted humans do. I think god exist. But I think god is good.
>>
>>16944156
>Could be
No could. Is or is not.
>But I don't think god is a judgemental prick who keeps a blacklist of a bunch of sinners.
I didn't say he was. I said he notices all. And he curses and blesses accordingly. Punishes and rewards. And reveals the way out according to his righteousness which is in line with all righteousness.

God is good. He curses, see: www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/book-of-curses-does-god-forbid.htm
>>
File: auraset.jpg (17KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
auraset.jpg
17KB, 600x300px
>>16944110
>Science
Science is onto something. But science costs money. So the global warming scam is more profitable.
Pic related.
>>
File: tumblr_npl6j87ZwZ1rhh3j5o4_1280.jpg (246KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npl6j87ZwZ1rhh3j5o4_1280.jpg
246KB, 1200x1200px
>>16944163
Science creates nothing. It only dissects and destroys what god did. It's evil not good.
>>
>>16944177
I've never understood what black magic is. I mean if the LHP, RHP stuff is true, which i doubt. What has black magic to offer?
Light magic is healing, scrying, tarot and shit?
Black magic is... curses? what else?
>>
>>16944191
There is no black or white. Magic is magic. The only difference is the imaginary perception you have of it.
>>
File: tumblr_nvifxbhbaC1s4yxv2o1_400.gif (2MB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvifxbhbaC1s4yxv2o1_400.gif
2MB, 335x500px
>>16944259
This.

>>16944191
It's judgement. magic can be "You're good" or "I would see you increase." and it does it. Or it can be "You've wounded or tried to wound my spirit. Lemme help you GET FUCKED."
>>
>>16942415
That explains what happened to me then. Back when I was experimenting with some stuff, I happened to put a sort of "restriction" on someone. However, this had a negative effect on me for a brief period of time.
>>
>>16942815
this dude gets it
>>
Can anyone explain in a simple way, with examples, what LHP is and what it's aiming toward?
(sorry, english is not my first language)
(also I'm drunk)
>>
>>16943912
this as well
>>
>>16944379
see
>>16944273
>>
>>16944419
I'm sorry if I don't understand but
>"You've wounded or tried to wound my spirit. Lemme help you GET FUCKED."
Does that mean LHP is meant to inflict pain/destruction to yourself or other people? No other goal or further views?
>>
File: tumblr_nvx62a5R3Y1txpcnbo1_1280.jpg (944KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvx62a5R3Y1txpcnbo1_1280.jpg
944KB, 1120x1120px
>>16944437
Yes. It is suffering and punishment to the dog what bit you. It's easy.
>>
>>16942545
4 elements + spirit.

if it is inverted, the 4 rule the spirit. I.e. a sign of carnality.

if it is upright, the spirit rules the 4. i.e. the proper order of things.
>>
>>16942593
rhp: getting right with God
lhp: trying to kill and replace god because you're too edgy to get along with him.
>>
>>16945173
>>16942593
RHP is the path of the masses. It takes what is already established and uses that. It deifies something external. From the world, to the mind. A RHP would be a priest, using the 'rules' and path of the bible to experience the world.
Buddhists monks are a great example, trying to reach liberation through the path told to them by shakyamuni-buddha.

LHP is the opposite. It is the outliers that follow this path. Where LHP is all the fish traveling up the stream, LHP travels against the current. Because traveling against the current will make you stronger. LHP creates itself. instead of listening to the minds of others, a practitioner listens to their self, above all else. It deifies The Self.

Where RHP are the priests and monks following religion (as a specific example), LHP followers would be Jesus and Buddha themselves.

LHP isn't in itself evil, it is going against the stream of the world that is looked down upon.

The world says "this is how things are"
RHP says "Okay then"
LHP rebels and says "does it need to be like this?" This rebellion is seen as evil, like Lucifer rebelling against God. Questioning the status quo, and introducing chaos into the established order.

I find it funny all these people reading and completely following the works of occultists and others like crowley, and leVey. Thinking since they follow something like Leveyan Satanism that it puts them on the Left hand Path.
Unable to see all that they are is a sheep in a wolf's clothing.
>>
>>16945469
Meant to say
>Where RHP is all the fish traveling up the stream, LHP travels against the current
>>
>>16943870
Ask Eris.
>>
The whole idea of the LHP is kinda silly. Essentially it's an Eastern/Tantric term but has been misappropriated by Westerners as meaning something Satanic and "adversarial".
>>
>>16942682
>Getting a tattoo on your head
Your going to regret that later.
>>
>>16944017
You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>16944259
Yes. To add, it's a form of aggression towards the unseen to do ones biddings: whether for what one considers to be good or bad. Nevertheless, it's aggression, which at the end is bad. In order for one to elevate, he/she must not be aggressive.
For paths, there is only one way, it might seem at times more left handed than right or more right handed than left.
>>
>>16944017
I really enjoy your response to the last part. This view point makes me consider some truth to what you write.
>>
>>16944050
Certain wishful thinking can bring about events. There is power in wishing, so handle with care.
>>
>>16944017
stop larping faggot
>>
>>16942208
Not a satanist/LHP practitioner, but I'm a neutral party with a fair bit of scholarly weight on both paths.
I'm a fan of necromancy in particular, especially the Papa de Muerte & Qayinistic styles.
>>
>>16944191
White is beneficial, Black is destructive.
>>
File: fjfogihuo.png (28KB, 411x101px) Image search: [Google]
fjfogihuo.png
28KB, 411x101px
>>16946134
>White is beneficial, Black is destructive.

That's racist.
>>
>>16945469

Beautiful answer, thank you!

What do you think about liberation techniques, by the way (from Carroll's Liber Null & Psychonaut)?
>>
>>16946385
but its true
>>
File: waynes_world_2_7.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
waynes_world_2_7.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
>>16945469
no I like the way I said it better.
>>
>>16945173
>>16945173
Not necessarily. It's all about timing and intent (how you've endeavored you actions to be felt).God gives bread exactly when it is needed and it is good. The devil promises bread and gives it at exactly the wrong time, when it can no longer help you function spiritually and it is bad. Both give bread, one supports the other destroys.

God curses those who blaspheme his spirit because it is righteous anger. The devil curses all and everyone at all times he can except the chosen of god because he has no power over them and that is bad.

All the times god and his prophets cursed or killed: www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/book-of-curses-does-god-forbid.htm

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/another_bible_myth.htm

>>16945469
>it deiffies something external.
You don't understand. God is within. He is the crown of each person and he is individual and he is one. He IS the crown.

You LHP people use LHP to mean selfish evil. God modeled humans after himself. Right hand and left hand. He blesses and curses. Satan didn't invent the left hand path. He invented and spread self centeredness, being out of lockstep with the righteous all so people are where they should be when they shouldn't be there and are not where they should be when people have good things to give them. God and his children will come and kill all you idiots and take the earth.

You're mixing the meansing into something that is not real with reality anywhere in all of existence.

>The world says "this is how things are"
>RHP says "Okay then"
>LHP rebels and says "does it need to be like this?" This rebellion is seen as evil, like Lucifer rebelling against God. Questioning the status quo, and introducing chaos into the established order.
>>
>>16945469
No. The world says "This is how the world is"
Righteousness says: Ah. Thanks. I'm gonna add this (is this good? All: yeah) And this and this and oooh shit this is amazing and this....
Evil says: No. I wanna be the center of everything. The world doesn't need this or this (rip rip) or this (this is good for ME) or this...

LHP =/= satanism
Satanism =/= of buddha or christ
Satanism > God
LHP/RHP = God

Anything else is wrong.
>>
>>16945584
NO you. *ptoo*

>>16945586
No. MAgic isn't agression only. Not the way I do it. It's direction. "Hey, I know best. Better than you. If you do this thing you will like the result in the present and in the future."

Only one someone fails to mind me and gets in my way do I get aggressive, left hand path "I TOLD you I was going to use that space for good and immediately your feet ran that way to create and obstacle. I'll damn you with no children and mange."

Too many people think LHP = selfish, out of tune with reality, powerful when that is SATANISM.

LHP = punishment, curses
RHP = Reward, blessing

>>16946385
He speaks the true true senpai desu. Literally 100% 110% true
>>
>>16946566
>>16946567
>>16946574
>All those implications...

Followers of the LHP don't (necessarily) believe in (a) God.

Anyway: most of your statements are pure nonsense, 2bh fäm.

God this, God that, I know how things are, you don't... man, you're in a LHP thread!
>>
File: Necromancer.jpg (79KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Necromancer.jpg
79KB, 500x669px
>>16946748
YEs. And God has a left hand too. This isn't a satanism thread. And truthfully I know things you don't. be mad or don't be mad. I'll still know what I'm talking about. I wish someone would ask me about what I know. It saves lives to know what I know.

To stop gossip and meddling in your own affairs place alum powder in a bag and place the offenders name in the bag. Just like alum puckers the lips they will shut the fuck up about you and yours.
>>
LHP - endarkenment. You learn to affect this plane of existence. (Me against the world)
RHP - enlightenment. You learn to affect other planes of existence. (One is all, all is one)
2 sides - same coin. 2 paths - same destination.
>>
>>16946759
Tell us what you know then. Save some lives.
>>
File: tumblr_nxgij6jzXP1rnl2wvo1_1280.jpg (2MB, 1044x1278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgij6jzXP1rnl2wvo1_1280.jpg
2MB, 1044x1278px
>>16946774
No. If that was wise I would have done it already.
>>
>>16946813
Think of the children! Lives are at stake.
>>
>>16942208
>it's a philosophy and a way of life.
What's the difference?

You misunderstand The Left-hand path if you think it requires people to be egocentric of selfish.
>>
>>16946813
*ahem*

>if I was wise enough for that

No, no, thank You.
>>
>all these people arguing about what is the LHP
>only a few proper Satanist posts
>tripfags with Messiah-complex
>muh God
>not a single pragmatic approach

/x/ is really the cancer
>>
>>16946854
messiah COMPLEX? Take that back.
>>
>>16946854
I think you should take that back. He put curses on people. You have been warned.
>>
>>16946872
It's true all curses and demons are mind to send or ward away because I am of the light.
>>
>>16946892
>I am of the light.

We all are.. Even the unenlightened and corrupted souls..Believe it or not
>>
File: this nigga gotta be fucked up.jpg (325KB, 1217x1920px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga gotta be fucked up.jpg
325KB, 1217x1920px
>>16946895
If there was no such thing as of the dark then there would be no words to describe it. /that
>>
>>16946901
ALLAH OAKBAR!
>>
>>16946872
I can take them off if it's really a problem "anon."
>>16946895
If that which you call light is not light, you should not call it light.
>>
>>16946918
are fairies real?
>>
>>16946918
I can call it light, I can call it dark. Nigga shit, I can call it Rosie O'Donnell if I want to.
>>
File: tumblr_nt548kxvSB1uvuj9zo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 736x1267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt548kxvSB1uvuj9zo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 736x1267px
>>16946918
>"anon"

he isn't me. Neha

>>16946966
You're a fool. Go die.
>>
>>16946970

I think it's time to add some valuable to this thread.

This is your chance!
Tell us about the Left-Hand Path!

Anything interesting, really.
About Satan, curses, rituals, spells, etc - anything!
>>
>>16946980
>add something valuable

fixed
>>
File: pentacle.png (22KB, 215x211px) Image search: [Google]
pentacle.png
22KB, 215x211px
This Satanist thread sux big time! You guys are nothing but a bunch of fags
>>
>>16946985
>This Satanist thread sux big time! You guys are nothing but a bunch of fags

tripfags ruined the thread, tbqh family
>>
>>16946966
Well, no. I wasn't talking to you, just to light. Light gets really offended when you insist other things are made of it. It's mean.
>>16946970
That post was direct at "anon." Why would you reply, Adonisgi?
>>16946985
I reflect that.
>>
File: Astaroth.jpg (169KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Astaroth.jpg
169KB, 500x707px
>>16946980
Okay. If it isn't already obvious (it should be) I am NOT a SATANIST. But I am a person with magic and a left hand and enemies that need getting GOT. So I curse them, send demons after them, or do what needs must be done without paying for anything because the demons reward is the blood of the damned.

I don't do rituals or spells, normally. I just call up the demon with my soul and send him where I will him. He is not allowed to refuse because I have the VOICE which cannot be converted. That's it really. It's easy af.

>>16946985
It does. Anons couldn't hang and got hung up. Not my fault. They didn't have to be baited by my baitless words.
>>
File: tumblr_nk1it87QfR1t2j5mao1_1280.jpg (513KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk1it87QfR1t2j5mao1_1280.jpg
513KB, 1280x975px
>>16946995
I'm not stupid. You put it in quotes to imply that Anon was just me without my name.
>>
>>16946997

I see.

Could you recommend some readings on how to achieve such powers?

I have many enemies to punish.
>>
File: tumblr_nj4qv4JleZ1r8l2oyo1_1280.png (2MB, 1040x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj4qv4JleZ1r8l2oyo1_1280.png
2MB, 1040x1000px
>>16947004
No. I was born with my power because of past life piety and achieving. No maybelline.
>>
>>16947011
What kind of powers? Enlighten me m8
>>
>>16946995
>>16946941

Are fairies real or not?
>>
>>16947011

Ahhaaa!

You must be an otherkin, then - I bet you have a lot of pony, vampyre and enchanted motorcycle friends, huh?

This "I was born with powers" shit is the typical defense of the most pathetic role-players and special snowflakes.

I was hoping that you're not just talkin' and shitposting, but here we go: you are.

Please go and stop abusing ths thread!
>>
File: tumblr_n158zjNUm51t5alz5o1_1280.jpg (405KB, 781x820px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n158zjNUm51t5alz5o1_1280.jpg
405KB, 781x820px
>>16947019
Calm your tits. I can do anything that is right. Before you say "Fly aroudn, make yourself as big as the world and say "Hi, Anon." It wouldn't be right so I won't. Before you say "What does right even mean?" I say "Good for all whether it maketh feel good or suffer." Before you think "I don't get it." I say "I know.

I can still do anything I want because I only ever want what is right.

>>16947027
Yes.

>>16947029
"I heard someone lie about it first so I can never believe the truth." wew lad. 0/10 way to live senpai desu m8 git gud
>>
>>16947035

Redeem yourself, then: Offer something to this thread!

Not just jerk around about how awesome you are, but give us some interesting, valuable information (LHP-related, of course)!

Then we will believe in you.
Until then, you are noone.
>>
>>16947044
You don't define my self worth, smallfaggot. You aren't even a blip on my self worth radar. YOU are NO ONE.

Nothings going on in here. No ones asking anything I can answer. I don't care about the small stuff because I don't need it to work my magic.
>>
>>16947082
>my magic

Implying you have any "magic".

Prove it, faggot!
I dare you!
>>
>>16946941
Yes.
>>16947000
No I just know who made the post is all.
>>
>>16947127
Don't provoke him. I bet he's gonna curse you real bad now. Unless you take it back..
>>
File: 006.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
>>16947127
I just cast a magical hepatitis spell on you. You should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>16947082
When someone says, contribute to the thread, and you say, no one is asking anything I can answer, you're namefagging to be a namefag. Besides that point, I have no idea what the hell is happening in this conversation than the most confusing garbage of dick measuring I've ever seen. Also your "Good for all whether it maketh feel good or suffer" sounds like a six grader read Crowley and butchered it in a paper about morality because they had to do a report on The Giving Tree.
>>16946980
Please, let us do so. I'm interested in if anyone has attempted ritual with a large number of people, there are a few in The Satanic Rituals I've dying to give a hand at, and slowly have been gathering enough open-minded individuals to complete a large scale working, curious if anyone has, how it's effects the mentality of the performers, the group dynamic involved, and the actual outcome of such a device.
>>
File: tumblr_mvyxvhYiEF1r0xqnho1_500.jpg (335KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvyxvhYiEF1r0xqnho1_500.jpg
335KB, 500x750px
>>16947127
I curse you.
>>
File: tumblr_mwa46sAX9J1r0xqnho1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1520px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwa46sAX9J1r0xqnho1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1520px
>>16947150
Blah blah blah
>>
>>16947127
>>16947141
>>16947155
I TOLD YOU!!
>>
>>16947141
>>16947144
>>16947155
>>16947166

>all me
>>
>>16942208
who do i ask to ensure my success in business?
>>
>>16947150
Count me in.

>>16947082
A question. What is your [Truth]?
>>
> rhp is escaping [samsara] to [nirvana/heaven] through laws/discipline/dog
> lhp is destroying [the cosmic forces] to [thaumiel] for the freedomz
> lhp is just edgier rhp
> neither dog, nirvana or destroying the universe are real
> chaos magicians literally believe in cthullu
is all magic just roleplaying?
>>
>>16947244
Nobody knows for sure. So I guess everybody is free to make up their own ancient astronaut theories about the "thruth".
>>
>>16947239
It is. It is not mine only but everyone's. It does not wane. Only its observance wanes from the eyes and hearts of mortals.
>>
File: tumblr_mv7jlrNI1Q1so9972o1_500.jpg (130KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv7jlrNI1Q1so9972o1_500.jpg
130KB, 500x750px
>>16947244
That's not even a little bit true.

> rhp is escaping [samsara] to [nirvana/heaven] through laws/discipline/dog
Nope. That is observance of dharma/god's law not RHP. RHP is blessings and protections.
> lhp is destroying [the cosmic forces] to [thaumiel] for the freedomz
> lhp is just edgier rhp
Nope. LHP is merely cursing and destruction. ITs only freedom is freedom from the blessings and salvation of god i.e. Bondage. It is known.
> neither dog, nirvana or destroying the universe are real
Fuck you.
> chaos magicians literally believe in cthullu
>>
>>16947244
There's plenty of theories involved, such as all magick is a means of tricking the unconscious through ritual symbolism to use it as a means of altering understand, perception of reality, and manifesting one's wills into our world. With Chaos Magick they believe that belief can be a tool, and therefore if enough people believe in Cthulhu then it develops its own power. What ever your theory is, try it, test it, if it works, go for it.
>>
File: 1418916663002.jpg (658KB, 1680x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1418916663002.jpg
658KB, 1680x1264px
>>16947155
What you don't realize is we are already cursed in the most glorious way.

You curse others and will only find you've been cursing your self.
>>
>>16947228
Anyone answer this question
>>
>>16947244
>>16947320

You're both pretty much wrong. Like not even fucking CLOSE.

http://www.detoxorcist.com/left-hand-path-and-right-hand-path.html
>>
>>16943998
>There IS a god

I guess that settles it then.
>>
>>16946410
I honestly haven't read the entire thing. You gave me nice reminder to do so. Thank you!

From what I remember, there was some wisdom in the book, but a lot of useless knowledge. Most of the things spoken of are said to cover the truth. Like specifically laid out rituals.
Symbolic and metaphorical rituals...
Willfully obscuring the truth to protect 'those not ready for it' or some such; is to me a mark that the person doesn't have a deep enough understanding of the truth to say it simply.

At the end of the day, everyone's path is different. Follow whatever resonates with your self.

>"It is a mistake to consider any belief more liberated than another. It is the possibility of change which is important."
This is the most important thing to me that stood out from what I remember
>>
>>16947490
Good. Finally. Whew.
>>
>>16947506
Someone can read sarcasm.
>>16947228
A competent businessman.
>>
>>16942208
you guys are fucking stupid if I do say so myself
the occult is nothing to mess with unless you've given up on life, given up on God, given up on your dreams, etc.
>>
>>16947745
ITT: Things that don't apply to fairies.
>>
>>16947745
>You've given up on life
>given up on God
>given up on your dreams
Marriage?
>>
>>16947676
Who?
>>
>>16947745
ITT: Things that don't apply to androgynous shamans.
>>
satanism, black bible, magick, all bullshit
>>
>>16942232
Are you asking for genuine devil worshippers of something
>>
>>16948107
I think it's stupid to claim to be a shaman. You either inherit the title. Or you're just interested in/or practicing shamanism.
It's almost the same as claiming to be a prophet...You just don't do that, cos ppl won't take u super serial.
>>
>>16944035
>If you can see it it's real
Someone call the newspapers, I saw a bunch of strange lights on the sky coincidentally at the same time I took acid.
>>
>>16948107
>>16947834
your souls all return to God when your time is up
and your deeds whether good or evil are accounted for, even supernatural abilities
and even if you've been granted lives over a thousand years
not even the earth is guaranteed forever
y'all are fucking up lol
and pagans are just posers paying for magic
>>
>>16948140
Familial shamanism is not the only way to become a shaman. I was and am called by spirit. Fight me about it, know-it-all faggot.

>>16948145
I didn't say it was physical. ;)

>>16948155
nuh uh
>>
>>16948175
You call me know-it-all faggot? HAHA.
Adonisgi..I don't want to fight you, you know that.
I thought we were friends actually?
>>
>>16948184
Well not anymore then. It is not for you to tell what I know. That is a psychic vampire TRICK. I curse you.
>>
>>16948155
>souls
People still use that outdated technology??

I thought I outlawed bad karma eons ago.
>>
>>16948155
>not even the earth is guaranteed forever
Oh, my mistake. I thought you were a peaceful entity. I can see now that you're an act of war. I'm not sure how to respond to you yet but I recognize your declaration of war.
>>
>>16948192
Put your guard down, relax and breath...
Nobody here is out to hurt you, make fun of you or whatever.
What's with your attitute? You can talk to me about everything.. you know that right?
>>
>>16948192
>I curse you.
I uncurse you and I curse anyone that casts a curse in my presence.
>>
>>16948214
The only curse I've seen in this whole thread is the cancer you've infected the board with.
>>
>>16948214
yeah well im rubber and your glue and anyything you say bounces off me and sticks to you
>>
File: tumblr_nwzyj5piVD1rbq23ko1_1280.jpg (517KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzyj5piVD1rbq23ko1_1280.jpg
517KB, 1280x1829px
>>16948200
Now THIS is roleplaying.
>>
File: tumblr_nxfg1rNBTn1uoz7nao1_1280.jpg (322KB, 590x1352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxfg1rNBTn1uoz7nao1_1280.jpg
322KB, 590x1352px
>>16948210
Liar.
>>
>>16948306
I would never lie to a fellow roleplayer, dawg.
>Kali Yuga
>>
>>16948313
>>
>>16948323
I'm not lying. I can't stand lies. I'm a truthseeker, you dig?
>>
>>16948206
not rping
the world has been ending
>>
>>16948337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjOg9IbJdXI&feature=youtu.be&t=2m15s
2:15
>>
>>16948381
Do you like fish sticks?
Is dat yo point, nigga?
>>
>>16948256
Who does greater wrong than he who invents a cancer concerning 4chan?
>>16948275
That's not nice.
>>16948287
Glad SOMEONE got the joke.

Nothing is more dangerous than a mislabeled joke if it's a fairy that told it.
>>16948370
The WORLD is, yes, but not the EARTH. Learn to differentiate the two before you do something you can never stop regretting.
>>
>>16948477
Are fairies real?
>>
>>16948493
they would only call themselves fairies
if they are not humans they are Jinns
plain and simple
>>
Any of you chaps had any experience with Amdusias?
I've had the word in my head all day, despite having never heard it at all before. After a quick google sesh, I'm decidedly concerned; especially since I haven't felt the desire to listen to music at all in the past few days.
What do /lhp/? I'm an asatru-fag if that matters.
>>
Any1 here done LSA before? Should I take it?
yay or nay?
>>
>>16948200

Wandering "spirit" (aka demon) jelly of our souls detected.
>>
File: 8654648_f520.jpg (114KB, 520x793px) Image search: [Google]
8654648_f520.jpg
114KB, 520x793px
thats great
its looks like laveyan satanism
>>
>>16942815
fgt
>>
>>16942815

They all leave you, flabmaster.
>>
>>16948531
Yes, and yes.
>>
File: fairies.png (32KB, 1300x332px) Image search: [Google]
fairies.png
32KB, 1300x332px
>>16948493
Yep.
>>
>>16948573
I've never done LSA, should I take half first?
What to expect?
>>
>>16943998

>I'm perfect.

Are you... with "The Vipers"?

I hear they are a real strong gang with real strong "snake oil"!

Cobra Kai!

Karate Kid!

;^}
>>
>>16948493
Yes, stop asking.
>>16948505
Tenshi.
>>16948548
<3
>>16948575
LIES AND I guess just lies.
>>
>>16948588
The way I've taken it was using Morning Glory and HBWR seeds; 250 seeds, and 5 seeds respectively. Soaked 24 hours in water. It was awesome. I don't know what form you have yours in, but I would recommend making your own from seeds.
>>
>>16948615
It's on a really small blotter. Think I'll take half and see what happens lol
>>
>>16948624
Good luck my friend, hope you have a sitter, stay safe
>>
>>16948631
Thanks. No sitter, but I think I will do fine. I will just take half of it first.
>>
>>16946854

Yea, I don't get it... no real powerful entity would ever need to CLAIM they are powerful.

Pitiful.
>>
>>16948666
Word. Nice trips nigga
>>
>>16948593

The only love I accept includes mouths on my cock.
>>
>>16942699
There are plenty on the LHP who believe in karma. The universe is filled with laws, and you can't get something for nothing. Black magicians seek to tip the balance of karma to their benefit just as much as white magicians. Those in the LHP just do this in an egotistical manner, rather than for the benefit of all.
>>
Some time ago I was really focused on getting a new car. A specific car that is.. I imagined how it would look and all. What color etc etc.
I did this for a while, and one day I said to myself. I really want this car... and I also want my mom to stop nagging.

A few months passed..and I forgot about all this But suddenly I'm the proud owner of an Audi, the right color and everything. And mom is not bitching at me anymore. WTF?

Is this magic? Am I now in debt to karma or any other cosmic force? Or was it just the power of the mind at work here?
>>
>>16948868

I'm so happy for you!

Next time imagine a better world for all of us so I can give a shit about how your mommy buys you expensive cars due to making beastiality porn.
>>
>>16948890
I have tried to think and visualize a better world for all of us to live in. But it seems I'm just making it worse.
>>
>>16946854
God was created explicitly to derail LHP threads. If you REALLY want to get LHP, you'll need to notice something about yourself that nobody has ever noticed.
>>16948749
There seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

I blame god, personally.

>>16948868
No debt; it was a favor.
>>
>>16948903
earth is pretty much Hell on low heat
it's going to crack open eventually
>>
>>16948919
No debt; it was a favor.
Please tell me some more about this.
>>
>>16949004
What does god owe you, by your count?
>>
How would it benefit me to make a pact with devil or demons? I'm honestly curious. Also is there any danger? Or any unwanted side effects? Seriously I'm considering it
>>
>>16949091

Every man finding the perfect woman in his eyes to submit to him...

...everything less and we are sold short and should therefor destroy anything near the force of "God" until it starts producing proper dimensions...
>>
>>16949004
There may be a debt for all you know. All energy must return to it's source of origination at some point.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
This is some excellent work here ladies and gentlemen. I just love the multitude of theories, the anger mixed with constant bickering, and all the complex terminology that belongs to the different niche doctrines and sub-doctrines. I'd say progress is coming along nicely.
>>
>>16942815
By Jove, you're an edgy one aren't you?
>>
Sexual orientation for your hand.

My hand is gay btw because it always touches my dick.
>>
>>16942619
you are a fucking retard
>>
>>16943399
Chais magician dropping by. Chaos is pointless, that's the point.
>>
>>16949979

Been borend with Cosmos... myighdyr ol' phoe!
>>
>>16949979
That whole post was pointless but you have a point.
>>
File: Demon Friend.png (368KB, 838x816px) Image search: [Google]
Demon Friend.png
368KB, 838x816px
>>
>>16950248
I think I want to the wong thread, this is ether the debate everything bord or the troll vs troll bord,

( >fill free to "curse" me, I would like c cups think you)
>>
>>16944156
the creator god of this world (the demiurge) actually is imbalanced and corrupted, he was created by one half of a god pair who tried to create without her partner in the same way the original androgynous source god created her but the product of her creating without balance was the imbalanced god that created our physical realm, she took pity on man and gave humanity a spark of the divine, essentially balancing out the masculine energy of our universe created by the demiurge with her own feminine energy. Humans have the power to create and act as sovereigns and become gods themselves thanks to her. Our goal is to escape the physical realm of illusion and reach higher dimensions where we can create and interact unbound by the demiurge or his archons that feed off of our energy
>>
>>16944340
tell us the story
>>
>>16942682
it should point to your heart. or mind. or dick.
>>
>>16949584

Adonisgi ruined the thread on purpose.

There are pretty hardcore shillings on /x/ and /pol/ nowadays.

I think many of us have noticed that one can never start a relevant conversation about anything serious.

It's easy to start "playful" threads on /x/, but when you start a gnostic thread, for example, powerful shills magically appear (usually tripfags) and they ruin these conversations in no time.

It's like discussing Illuminati or New World Order.
You just can't.
Well, of course, sometimes these threads survive, but the content is full of shilling, so you can't get anything interesting from it.

Also sometimes they just delete these threads - no, I'm not talking about the archived ones; they just delete them.

4chan is over.
It's full of bluepills and shills.
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>Implying thelema isn't a philosophy and a way of life
>>
Has anyone ever considered that you have two hands? I've always considered using both of my hands regardless of which path I walk. When one path is well worn, take the road less traveled. When both are rut deep, make your own path. Learn to juggle. Learn to swim. Point the pentagram by choice. It does not need a permanent, fixed direction. I think it is the truest fight of man, this polarization which always divides us. From it war arises. These names we make fake take us to our grave. Somehow, even in such enlightened crowds, we find ways to paint everything black, or white. Still. within the gnosis of this thread, the Satan battles the Christ. The yin and yang grapple for control. I dream that we may find the third pole, and within it discover a new peace. A new shade. Then we may truly, together, triangulate upon opun truth. One ring to rule them all and in the darkness, bind them.
>>
>>16950582
You expect more from people who get the "am I cool yet" tattoo on their scrawny deformed chest.
>>
>>16942208
What if I'm right handed tho?
>>
File: biden-laughing.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
biden-laughing.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>16950582
>It's like discussing Illuminati or New World Order
>>
Lot's of lefties like to define their path as "going against the grain", "being an individual" "fuck dogma", "I'm free" and all that. But I often get the feeling that so many of these self proclaimed Satanists are actually just contrarian faggots who intentionally express themselves in counter culture ways just for the sake of being "unique" and then calling themselves "Individuals who do whatever they want. But the way I see it, such people are defining themselves in a dependent relationship with the norm, and as such are indirectly defining themselves using the norm.

I often feel like a have what would be a lhp attitude to life, but my natural activities/behaviour often comes off appearing to be very rhp to some people because that's just naturally what I feel like I should be doing, and not what someone else thinks I should be doing. Is this not. For e.g theres always some edgy lfp asshole who would be willing to point out teh fact that I'm veggie or whatever and go "hurr durr I'm not "enslaved" by such petty moralities like you are, I am individual", but they don't see that vegetarianism is not a personal dogma I hold, but an expression of what is my natural personality in the first place, so then I'm like "satanists? fuck those guys, they are just contrarian for the sake of it".

And in this way I sometimes feel like I sort of transcend the conventional understanding of lfp/rhp, which makes me even more of a, "independent Satanist" and most ACTUAL self-proclaimed Satanists. Even though I personally reject it.

Anyone see what I mean? I'd like to hear if any one has any thoughts of my post. I don't intend to sound derogative or demeaning. Tis not my intent to criticise anyone in particular. But I was having these thoughts on the topic of lfp/Satanists recently either way, and this seems like the appropriate thread.

Maybe I have a warped view of lfp, but lefties that I meet irl often appear to me to be edgy contrarians. I would like to be corrected.
>>
>>16948477
You're the joke. I mean....dog...that's sad.

>>16948666
That's not true.

>>16948792
KArma cannot be tipped. IT's immutable. That analogy exposes your fleshy misunderstanding of the world.

>>16949228
Don't make pacts with demons. They will fuck you up. If you don't have the spiritual strength to make them do what you say because you are God. prophet, or a disciple of a son of god then don't fuck with them. PRay to god to curse your enemies instead. He will do it if the reason and time is right.

Like elisha killing 42 kids with bears in the name of god because they mocked her. Like god cursing that guys' brothers and their entire line to serve his line. etc etc

>inb4 I don't believe in god only myself
Pshooo

>>16949584
10/10

>>16950582
I didn't ruin the thread. I just pointed out to people talking bullshit that they will impale themselves on their own bullshit because the shape of the universe isn't what their cauled eyes and minds report. If a guy says "West is the land of honey and hot bitches" and I say "No, man. That's a briar patch. The land of honet and hot bitches is EAST" and then a ton of other people get butthurt then who is ruining the thread. The other people not minding their own business who are just as blind as the person trying to walk his stupid ass into a briar patch.

>>16950354
>having small tits
You been cursed.

>>16950608
This is how bullshit always starts.
>Has anyone ever considered that you have two hands?
"Yes. ME! This entire freaking thread"
>hurr durr wordy chaos and self-mastubatory histrionics
Sometimes its not so easy to see someone is bullshitting because they intersperse things with things that sound true more than this dud.

>>16950798
Read the first paragraph. Yup. A lot of people thing they can get a satisfying identity by just doing the opposite of everyone else. That isn't an identity. I didn't read the rest of your post because you no doubt tried to reason why that is and are wrong.
>>
>>16950798
>>16950825
At first, you appear to be agreeing with me, then tell me I'm undoubtedly wrong.
I don't understand the stance you've taken on my post.
>>
>>16950694
I try to be respectful and knowledgeable, but fuck if I really know anything >>16950798
I think the problem arises with people attempting to fit into any identity instead of being genuinely themselves; like when the media started portraying heavy metal as Satanic, suddenly Satanic metal bands were everywhere because that's what was in the spotlight making money. So bone the entire structure of right hand, left hand, just do what feels right to you and keep doing you.
>>
Edge thread
>>
>>16948868
Law of attraction.
>>
Edgey tweens whining blaming God for their own short comings
>>
Can the Left-Hand path co-exist with a concern for the greater good?
>>
>>16950995
You can't blame something that doesn't exist.

Likewise, christfags can't blame Satan for their own failures.
>>
>>16950833
Then you're dumb.
>>
>>16950999
No. The LHP is about yourself and individualism. It has no concern for the masses unless the individual is.

IE: you can be a Satanist and help others if that's what YOU want to do.
>>
>>16951004
In form their is emptiness, in emptiness there is form

Where is your phd on what exists and what doesnt cause anyone with a phd coming on 4chan essentially doesnt have an existing phd
>>
>>16951010
None of that made sense and you spelled THERE wrong.

Go away.
>>
>>16951008
Then I suppose it is not fully for me. There are elements of LHP that I totally identify with, but I believe in my heart for the greater good. I'll just adapt elements from it, then.

I didn't want to be an edgy teenager anyway.
>>
>>16951015
Satanism is for people who gave up understanding God
>>
>>16951019
Incorrect. You don't understand Satanism.
>>
>>16951024
There is no correct and incorrect in satanism so yeah...

Satanism is for people who want to embrace material life style, do things in spite of their own conception of God, or people who are utterly lacking in intellegence
>>
>>16951027
>There is no correct and incorrect in satanism

Yes there is.

>people who are utterly lacking in intellegence

Like you. Who can't even spell intelligence.
>>
>>16951034
>Yes there is.

Pathetic fool.
>>
>>16951034
Satanism is also for the grammar police and we all know they only show up when they can't defend themself
>>
>>16951046
>Satanism is also for the grammar police

Yes. Literacy is generally a good thing.

How am I supposed to take you seriously when you can't even spell basic words correctly?
>>
Satanism - belief in Satan so as to oppose God

>we don't believe in Satan

Then why is it called Satanism?

>actually I am a Luciferian

Isn't lucifer only mentioned once in the Bible in reference to a Babylonian King?

>well God makes us suffering, creating us in this dreadful material existence poor me I am so emo

Isn't the creator God in gnostic tradition the bad guy and not the real God of transcendental form?

>i never got that far and gave up researching anything fully because with satan I dont "need" God

Come on
>>
>>16951059
>Then why is it called Satanism?

How to show you're an uneducated buffoon 101.
>>
>>16951054
Satanism is about not embracing the eternal relationship with God

It is also about pretending you can seperate from God

It is about being in a great delusion, thinking there is no moral righteousness

It is about pretending life is about materials and forgets the truth of one's spirit

It is about ignorance, for example, keep mentioning a spelling error rather than a valid argument

It is about acting as if lustful passions and desire will cure your suffering
>>
>>16951062
>satanism is about ignorance
And you are proving it
>>
>>16951064
>Satanism is about not embracing the eternal relationship with God

Because God doesn't exist. At least, that's what the philosophy is about. That all Gods are man made myths.

At this point you're just making theological assertions. Which is entirely pointless.

>>16951068
Coming from the christfag? Kek.
>>
>>16951062

>calling yourself a satanist
How to show you're an edgy faggot who wants to stand out amoung the crowd because you're so fucking enlightened.

You and your kind are no better than rebellious toddlers upset that mommy told you to turn the TV off.
>>
>>16951077
I don't "stand out in the crowd" because I'm a secularist. I keep it to myself. If someone asks, I just say I'm an atheist, because I am one.

Mindless ad hominem attacks don't strengthen your position. It, ironically, makes you look like the temper tantrum throwing toddler you're calling others.
>>
>>16951072
Philosophy doesn't exist.

If God didn't exist then Satanism wouldn't exist.

Satanism is also about ignorant statements becoming facts.

All you guys are intentionally forgetting you relationship with God and your own divinity.

Just because someone mentions God doesnt make them a Christian, which is also an ignorant form of thought.

>strange idea of God? Must be Christian
As if people haven't been thinking of One God before Christianity

If the word "satan" didn't appear in the Bible satanism would not be called satanism or luciferian
>>
>>16951083
>because I am an atheist that means everyone else should be because I am so smart and logical like omg
>>
File: 1382748707138.png (263KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1382748707138.png
263KB, 341x500px
>>16951087
>Philosophy doesn't exist

And we're done here. You're off your rocker m8.
>>
>>16951008
Arn't all RHP following on the RHP because that's what they want to do? Isn't everyone LHP then?
>>
File: ImpendingDeicide.png (1MB, 2144x626px) Image search: [Google]
ImpendingDeicide.png
1MB, 2144x626px
>>16951089
I am smart and logical.

And I don't want everyone else to be atheist. I want them to be rational and skeptical and come to their own conclusions.

Pic related anyway.
>>
>>16951092
Exactly my point.
That is how it sounds when someone says "it doesn't exist"
Besides early christians were inspired by Plato
If the word "satan" didn't appear in the Bible satanism would not be called satanism or luciferian

You are ignoring every valid point to say something stupid
>>
>>16951094
>implying someone can't believe and trust in God and not make their own logical conclusions outside the Bible
>>
>>16951007
I take you have have not once in your life asked someone for just a little bit of clarification on some comment or another?

Is it some kind of hobby of yours to say ambiguous things on purpose and then simply say "Then you're dumb." when asked for clarification?

You sound like a stereotypical LaVeyan. If you don't mind me saying.
>>
Satanism is about giving up
>>
>>16951102
Satanism is about not embracing the eternal relationship with God

It is also about pretending you can seperate from God

It is about being in a great delusion, thinking there is no moral righteousness

It is about pretending life is about materials and forgets the truth of one's spirit

It is about ignorance, for example, keep mentioning a spelling error rather than a valid argument

It is about acting as if lustful passions and desire will cure your suffering
>>
>>16951096
I've gone through every argument for Christianity (& Islam) over several years. All them are dogshit and illogical.

>>16951097
It's all the same made up shit to me.

>>16951102
Are you just butthurt shitposting at this point?
>>
>>16951064
>>16951105
Why are you spamming?
>>
>>16951106
So because you argued with religious people with a mindset of not losing the argument, you think that is enough to make your conclusion? You probably argued with the stereo typical one's.

"God" is just a very small word for the transcending mode of the spirit which is beyond our conception of definition and explainatiob. God is synchronicity. God is or can be the relationship between you and your own spirituality.

Anyone claiming one religion holds God exclusive is a Nazi or something because God is everywhere, the smallest particle and even smaller, and the biggest mass of universal comic dimensions and even bigger than this conception of thought. Anything with proper wisdom is of God.

So many things wrong with picturing God as an old dude with a beard on a seat and so many things wrong with picturing the devil as a red skinned goat dude.

So many things wrong with everything, God is not the world, yet is, but when it comes down to how terrible materialism and incorrext perceptions of truth is, the world is shit-tier in comparison
>>
So to reiterate, I can't fully embrace LHP's idea of self-empowerment and rejection of the social order whilst always treating others with dignity and generosity? I can't flip the finger to the idea of God while at the same time hoping for a grander and brighter future for all of mankind?
>>
>>16951109
You might have missed something in those posts because you made it a point to say something stupid

What is Satanism anon?
>>
>>16951120

Its atheism for drama students fuckwad.
>>
File: 1435132019732.jpg (324KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435132019732.jpg
324KB, 1920x1200px
>>16951118
I've argued with all types and seen various debates.

You're butthurt because I and many more are not a part of your cult.

You're illogical as well.

>the world is shit-tier in comparison

Typical of the religious to hate the world and hate life. You are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>16951118

You are so pretentious it causes me physical pain. Ancient philosophers are rolling in their graves, wishing they could get up and slap the stupid out of you.

This reads like what a drugged out frycook would try to come up with if asked to make a cliche 'deep' statement.
>>
>>16951123
Isn't Satanism for people who also cannot think for themselves? Because a few people like Crowley or LaVey say some stuff, everyone alse follows their dogma and perception.

If it wasn't for the Bible satanism wouldn't exist.

How much different is reading a bible passage and taking it to heart and reading something some "satanist" write and taking it to heart? It just seems like satanism is intentionally denying God's righteousness because of the Bible when God constantly reveals himself outside the Bible?

Satanism is just for people who need some cheering up and common sense. Not all religious people are zealot to the extent of embracing parts of the Bible that obviously are "dogmatic" to a degree

But again, if the word Satan or Lucifer were not in the Bible, "Satanism" would just be called "the guide to being stupid" or "ignorance"
>>
>>16951128
Again, not all religious people go to church or are in a cult

God only leads me to different temples for refreshment and doesn't not encourage me to go to church so as to gain my own insight. The church is not the same, and has lost most of its original roots which is why I don't like it.

Life that is not material is wholly spirit, why is that scummy? The material world is imperfect and highly flawed, life can be great too, but life outside of the physical dissolves the idea that the mind or the body is in any way perfect.

>>16951129
I am an ancient philosopher

You don't think ancient philosophers had all general masses denying what is being presented to them?

Christians, psychics, Satanists, magicians, atheists, many people deny wisdom once they see or hear it because they are egotistical enough to believe they know everything already
>>
File: christfags.png (49KB, 1323x208px) Image search: [Google]
christfags.png
49KB, 1323x208px
>>16951137
>agreeing with philosophy = dogma

You are certified fucking retarded. But then again, you're a christfag, so that's no surprise. Literally all you're doing is misrepresenting Satanism (badly) and calling it names.

Funny how, consistently, christfags are always the dishonest & childish posters here. Constantly lying, full of fallacious arguments, and name calling.
>>
this would be a good religion
>>
>>16951142
No one cares, schizo jesus freak.
>>
>>16951144
How do you misrepresent Satanism when all satanism is doing is misrepresenting the truth lol
>>
>>16951149
I care about Schizo Jesus Freak.
>>
how do I contact the devil ?
can someone answer me ?
>>
>>16951149
Proof on why satanism has no wisdom

Valid point being presented to them leads to an insult, the only thing important to satan is insulting anything
>>
>>16951152
you aren't even making an argument. you are saying "god is right and satanism is wrong because i say so"
>>
>>16951157
Satan doesn't exist
>>
>>16951152
>his entire religion stole from past religions
>has no evidence for claims
>consistently fails time and time again
>calls it "truth" to reassure himself of delusions

Fucking hilarious. And a bit sad.

>>16951157
Did you expect anything else from short bus riders?
>>
>>16951153
Thank you..
>>
>>16951156
In my experience with speaking to Satanists, on /x/ at least, this is about as true as it gets almost 100% of the time.

That this guy responding to me.>>16951007
I like to persist in not stereotyping the entirety of specific groups but when it comes to Satanism, /x/ is starting to make it difficult for me. Why are so many of them pretentious fuckheads?

>>16951161
Tis K.
>>
no one cares about you >>16951153
>>
>>16951162
Because all you do is strawman and eventually people get tired of it and don't bother.
>>
>>16951160
I am not saying religion is the way to go

Every individual connecting to God in the most righteous sense doesn't tie them down to a religion, which is just a title

But when you associate with Satan as a means for liberation then you literally have no intellegence or wisdom because you believe God is only associated to religious dogma and deny the fact you can experience him yourself

All to embrace satanic ideology which literally holds to philosophy held by some assholes who also forgot about their eternal relationship with God and made it a thing
>>
File: 1439560061269.jpg (31KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
1439560061269.jpg
31KB, 480x325px
>>16951142
>I am an ancient philosopher
>>16951087
>Philosophy doesn't exist.
>>
>>16951166
Can you identify a strawman in one of my posts for me please.
>>
>>16951167
I'm not even reading your posts anymore. All you're doing is making theological assertions and claiming to be right.
>>
>>16951162
That's literally all anyone does on here is misreprent value and insult people to win arguments rather than take what is being presented to them and at least saying something with some intellegence

And most people who come on here lack wisdom for putting "4chan.org" in their browser to begin with, myself included
>>
>>16951156
Satan means "adversary" in hebrew. Therefore the main dogma of satanism is being adversarious and insulting anything.
>>
>>16951168
Taking things too literally is probably why you are a satanist to begin with
>>16951170
Proof of ingorance and cannot defend what is being presented to them
>>
>>16951172
Intetionally living a life of insulting and ignorance
>>
>>16951172
>more lies and misrepresentations

It never ends with you people.

>>16951174
Case in point. Nothing but dishonesty, misrepresentations, and weasel like arguments.

Christfags are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>16951178
Okay, so explain to me why "Satanism" is the "moral way" and "a good thing" and why it is "misrepresented"
>>
>>16951177
That seems to fit Christians way more than Satanists.

Far as I know, I don't see any Satanists denying evolution or yelling on street corners to "repent or burn in hell".
>>
>>16951171
You don't see it nearly so much on Buddhist threads do you?
Must be something about Satanism in particular.

I come on here hoping to have some stimulating conversation (which can actually be had from time to time, or I wouldn't have come back), but most the time, whenever you say something that someone disagrees with (especially satanists/LHP'ers), you just get "U R FGT"

I am considering allowing myself to finally come to the conclusion that the vast majority of Satanists truly are just full of shit.
>>
>>16951178
Satanism is for people who cannot get out of their own delusions about God
>>
>>16951181
Because Satanism and Christianity are the only two things to choose between....
>>
>>16951180
Satanism isn't concerned with "moral way" or "good things" because both are relative and subject to change.

You're very narrow minded and unable to see outside your own little box.

>>16951182
>I come on here hoping to have some stimulating conversation

So have one. You've made no attempt to do so from what I've seen or just had one guy tell you to fuck off so now you're making broad generalizations.
>>
>>16951183
More assertions.

You're not very bright, are you?
>>
>>16951188
Perhaps, but I'm speaking in reference to just about every online convo with a Satanism that I've ever had. Not just one dude in this thread.
>>
>>16951181
I am also not saying that a bunch of Christians are not ignorant either. Many have lost out on the teachings of Jesus and only believe in what the church has to say. However, i believe in evolution to a degree, and can be considered "christian" but to christians I am completely heretical due to all of my other beliefs.

I love Jesus, but someone else who loves Jesus might hate me for everything I have to say that is wrong with religion in the first place
>>
>>16951192
I seriously doubt that.

But go ahead. Start a conversation with me. I am a Satanist.

Thread has hit bump limit though.
>>
>>16951182
Right! They only care about occultism and satanism so as to gain something from it.

Buddha teaches us to let go of desire, and this place only wants you to embrace desire.

Jesus teaches us to love God, and this board just hates God.
>>16951185
Christianity is an umbrella term. You can love Jesus and not be a religious nazi.
>>16951191
Right here he probably didn't even read what I said
>>
>>16951204
>Right here he probably didn't even read what I said

Because you didn't say anything.
>>
>>16951206
I typed it
>>
>>16951207
You said nothing. You just made assertions and acted as if you're automatically right.

This is not how conversations or debates work.
>>
>>16951210
>impying you made any attempt to debate anything rather than say something stupid

If you call yourself a satanist, you have no wisdom
>>
>>16951198
Well my first comment in the thread was pertaining to some thoughts I had recently on how LaVeyan Satanists seem to simply be contrarian for the sake of contrarian whilst proclaiming themselves to be the ones that are truly free from the influence of dogma, whilst acting in a way that is influenced by the cultural presence of religious dogma (as in, being contrarian to that dogma for it's own sake), whereas to truly do whatever you want and forge "your own path" would involve occasionally acting in line with cultural dogmas because that's what you want to do either way.
Basically, I'm generalising Satanism as being for edgy people who think that "going against the grain" somehow makes them more "free" than those who go with, even though that's what those people want anyway. Do you see what I'm trying to say? Like a also said, I expect my view is warped and would like to be corrected, so do you have anything productive to comment on, or are you going to call me a pissant or something like all the other Satanists I've ever spoken with?
>>
>>16951215
Satanism is about denying religious ideology, embracing materialism, and appearantly also not having anything good to say.

All beings have a relationship with God, doesnt haven't to be Christian, muslim, buddhist, gnostic, etc, but all being who recgonize him begin to understand "His" morality

A satanist essentialy gives up searching to embrace "satanic value"
>>
>>16951214
>If you call yourself a satanist, you have no wisdom

See? More assertions.

I'm ignoring you now.

>>16951215
>how LaVeyan Satanists seem to simply be contrarian for the sake of contrarian
I'm not. I'm just a natural skeptic. I don't disagree for the sake of disagreeing. Although Satanism is about the individual. So I and you can't judge all Satanists based on one person. That'd be like judging all atheists based on some cocky fucker
>Basically, I'm generalising Satanism as being for edgy people who think that "going against the grain" somehow makes them more "free" than those who go with
Sounds more like you've met or spoken with those who feel the need to advertise Satanism with a shirt rather than actually living the philosophy. I hate them too. I consider them posers. Most will give it up within a month. The real (serious) Satanists are secularists and keep it private. Likewise, many members of the Church of Satan are private and few are open to the public about it.
>Do you see what I'm trying to say?
Yes. But I think you're just going off posers.
>>
File: 1367363234484.jpg (338KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1367363234484.jpg
338KB, 598x800px
This thread hit bump limit too fast and couldn't make much out of this one.

I hope someone makes a new thread, and be better.
>>
>>16951222
Trips have spoken!

Also crazy skitzo jesus freak is also a former satanist
>>
>>16951229
Such were my own suspicions. I'm reminded of how the "smug vegetarian" stereotype exists because the people who actual are like that are the only ones out there advertising it, whereas the respectable ones are private about it.

I found it easy to imagine that many teenaged/young adult fans of black metal are to blame for Satanism's questionable reputation.

Anyway I'm off now, I been lurking /x/ for too long today, and people are starting to go on about bump limits signalling the end of the thread. Thanks for your time.
>>
>>16951229
>im ignoring you now

See how ignorant u guys r lol

Poser
>>
File: crowell (attorney).jpg (113KB, 540x681px) Image search: [Google]
crowell (attorney).jpg
113KB, 540x681px
>>16951235
>I'm reminded of how the "smug vegetarian" stereotype exists because the people who actual are like that are the only ones out there advertising it, whereas the respectable ones are private about it.

Precisely.

>I found it easy to imagine that many teenaged/young adult fans of black metal are to blame for Satanism's questionable reputation.

Correct. Real Satanists don't need to advertise it all over themselves. You just end up being a walking billboard instead of actually understanding and living the philosophy. You'd likely never know I was a Satanist unless I told you.

I even heard of a kindergarden teacher (a female) being a private Satanist the other day. Or pic related. He's public about it.

Few members are public due to backlash and because they are secularists (like me).

>Anyway I'm off now, I been lurking /x/ for too long today, and people are starting to go on about bump limits signalling the end of the thread. Thanks for your time.

Sure. Come back again if you'd like to continue our conversation.
>>
I've studied philosophy for several years and I find satanism one of the most coherent postures. But I have several doubts yet, for example: are satanists capable of accepting the radical responsability of living in a demoralized world -that is, with no transcendent principles institued by a paternalist God? What satanists believe about the position of men and their projects? I'm asking this because I'm tired to read the Luciferian pussies and all their Iluminist discussions about men's emancipation through knowledge and bla bla (no differences with masons here)
>>
File: 1409642820385.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1409642820385.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>16951297
This whole dishonest notion of "you can't be moral without a God" is patently absurd and outright atrocious. To suggest that any normal human being living in the modern world would just abruptly rape or kill people because a specific book describing a deity told him not to on account of a foreboding furnace after death is ridiculous.

If you're someone who actually needs the bible, of all books, a book filled with abhorrent behavior and vile moral teachings, to give you a sense of right or wrong, you are a psychopath to begin with and unfit to live in a civilized society.

I get my morals from a rational understanding of the consequences of my actions and compassion for other human beings. I don't need a book of irrational and vile dogma to know and do these things. And anyone who does is certifiably psychotic.
>>
>>16951313
>To suggest that any normal human being living in the modern world would just abruptly rape or kill people because he didn't have a specific book describing a deity that told him not to on account of a foreboding furnace after death is ridiculous.

Fixed.
>>
I kinda like your response, but I won't say that people who need dogmas to tell them how to act are psyco... Instead, I would say that precisely that is the personal signature of humanity: they choose to believe rather than thinking by themselves. I don't think God is necessary for ethics (as Kant and his moraline do), but I believe that the distinction right/wrong is more complex than the determination you can get by "rational" means (aren't you choosing to believe in Reason?). Anyway, I think satanism is not that naive, and that is why it doesn't provide us an easy ethics (or an ethics at all). If you think "reason" is the distinctive characteristic of satanism, I don't undestand how are you differentiating yourselves from Illuminists. Believing in Reason is believing in Humanity, that is Lucifer, not Satan.
>>
>>16951099
>You sound like stereotypical LaVeyan.
Thanks

But I communicated clearly and there is nothing more for you from me. So you're dumb that you confess to not nowing what my words mean, someone who is not dumb can reread and contemplate until its meaning is available to them. Dummy.

>I take you have have not once in your life asked someone for just a little bit of clarification on some comment or another?

No. Never. Not even once.
>>
>>16951162
If all you can do is ask dumb questions you are DUMB and vexatious. Go die.
>>
>>16951386
Satanism isn't for the dumb. It requires rational thinking. Thus why "easy ethics" aren't plastered all over it like a book for the mentally challenged. The only reason the "statements" and "rules" were added were or publicity purposes and disclaimers. Anyone who is in the Satanic line of thinking already knows all that. It was just written there for the obvious.

>Believing in Reason is believing in Humanity, that is Lucifer, not Satan.

Lucifer is part of the Four Crown Princes of Hell in Satanism.
>>
All right the, and here comes another question, now that you mention The Four. If you have space for the occult in your believes (I don't care in what sense are your taking "the occult", that is literally or metaphorically), what is its relation with reason? Christians have great philosophers in their history, and they were not stupid (although most christians are dumb now), but they put limits everywhere (Reason itself is a tool for limitation). I think that Satanism deserves its distinctiveness from other new age religions not for being a philosophical election, but for some spiritual commitment with the Radical Other (not Light, not Knowledge, not Emancipation, not Humanity). But I don't see this in most of the so-called "adepts".
>>
>>16951500
>If you have space for the occult in your believes (I don't care in what sense are your taking "the occult", that is literally or metaphorically), what is its relation with reason?

My particular philosophy (Satanism) is based on rational thinking. Which is why many who read The Satanic Bible are already atheists and already in line with its general line of thinking.

>Christians have great philosophers in their history

Because most of them, at the time, had no other choice. It was either live and write under theocracy, or be killed.

Although, the periods in which the philosophers lived were a much more distinguished period.

Satanism, in its current form, has only been around for 50 years (in 2016). While many Satanists could be philosophers themselves, Satanism is already a philosophy, and thus, no need to expand. Magus Gilmore (current owner of the CoS) has also given his take on the Satanic philosophy along with his own in his book The Satanic Scriptures.
>>
>>16951313
So I CAN subscribe to Satanism and still hold value in the greater good.
>>
File: DoIt Inc.png (218KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DoIt Inc.png
218KB, 500x500px
>>16951639
Of course. Satanism is made to be centered around your individualism, rather than you being centered around the religion. So if you, as an individual, want to do things for the greater good because its what YOU actually want to do, then do it. Just recognize that all actions which ultimately bring you pleasure is inherently a selfish act, even if the act itself is selfless.

So yeah. Do what you want. Live life. Because it's the only one we know we have.
>>
File: 3HPpPoC.jpg (136KB, 1388x925px) Image search: [Google]
3HPpPoC.jpg
136KB, 1388x925px
>>16951743
What if, however, I recognize that all living things are connected, that we all share symbiosis, and that the ultimate goal of mankind should be to further our survival as a whole and boost our harmonious existence with our peers and with nature as a whole, a goal that supersedes my own selfish desires?
>>
>>16951775
That's your own thing then. And it IS a selfish act because its your own idea and what you personally want. It doesn't really have much to do with Satanism. Satanism is a personal philosophy. You can have any other political or social ideology you want so long as it doesn't directly conflict with the Satanic philosophy.

One of the CoS's priests said (during a lecture that's on YT) that he's met virtually every kind of Satanist imaginable with every kind of ideology, although the majority that he's encountered are libertarian and liberal minded people.

Have you read The Satanic Bible?
>>
>>16951797
>Have you read The Satanic Bible?
No. I'm kind of turned off by LaVeyan Satanism and more interested in Satanism in general because I do believe in demons/interdimensional beings.
>>
>>16951822
>because I do believe in demons/interdimensional beings.

Then Satanism is not for you. Because it's atheistic and espouses that all gods are man made fiction.
>>
>>16951843
Well then you're talking about non-theistic Satanism and ruling out the rest.
>>
All this fucking lavey stuff is no more than a compensatory device for your undercover thirst for having a god, which is a very common phenomenon nowadays. Call it lucifer, allah, mother earth or e.t., the fact is that you just perform your fears of being absolutely alone in this dying universe.
>>
>>16951775
Reminded me of lexx.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.