[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: DDGBanner.jpg (43KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
DDGBanner.jpg
43KB, 468x60px
It's too long to post in the 4chans, so here's a fucking pastebin. I will answer all of your questions.

http://pastebin.com/dYJjw7jb
>>
that was gay and i don't recommend anyone else read it
>>
I think its intended to be, the mods made this thread.
>>
>>15763491
Well don't just say you didn't like it, say why.

>>15763526
No they didn't. But I must ask, why do you think they did? Do they have a knack for spreading misinformation?
>>
>>15763551
Go to 4plebs.org- search- Only deleted posts- only with image.
>>
>>15763551
But you don'y have to make a question thread after deleting 20. Just to show that you are a moderator

>With much powerrrrrrrr.

We know, you can delete shit.
>>
>>15763588
I honestly I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>15763594
Stop lying to yourself.

But if you want me to play along, sure I'll ask you questions.
>>
>>15763600
I really think you have me confused with someone else, someone's whose an autistic troll. But okay.. sure ask away my good sir or madam.
>>
>>15763604
No, I don't. ; )

What happens after we die?

Explain as best you can the emotions you feel when you are passing through the "membrane".

What sort of feeling is it, and what comes after that initial emotion.
>>
>>15763616

First you're afraid, then suddenly you feel a calming sensation... what comes last is a feeling as though you are incredibly calm and yet overly excited all at once. That are you grateful for the fact that you exist, like you are in constant awe. I can only describe it as bliss.
>>
>>15763624
How do you remember the experience, when did you remember it, and what caused you to remember it?
>>
>>15763627

First I got really fucking blitzed out of my skull on DXM and I experienced all things at once. Then I found I could feel a state like it that was less intense and more lucid through meditation.

Now I can see what it's like to be dead in recurring dreams with the same overly pleasant feelings. I do not predict that I shall reincarnate after this life.
>>
>>15763638
what is the best question to ask for the most enlightening answer? assuming you have the best question, describe both question and answer.
>>
>>15763450
What is it that gives patterns form?
>>
>>15763450
What is the purpose of individuality?
>>
>>15763648

I don't know, if I knew the best question, I'd already have answered it.

>>15763668

I don't understand your question.
>>
>>15763677
What gives patterns ( the things we see, form)?
>>
>>15763677
Your name is the priestest of things unseen.

You should understand the question.

What gives patterns their form.
>>
>>15763676

The purpose of individuality is mostly for fun, entertainment and as a challenge to ourselves to see if we can truly understand that individuality is something a misconception, for in reality we are God under the illusion that we are six billion different people.

>>15763683
A race of giant spiders believe it or not, they call themselves weavers.
>>
>>15763692
>A race of giant spiders believe it or not, they call themselves weavers.

On who's authority do these "weavers" operate under?

Can you explain the spiders in detail, is it their true form?

What are they made of?
>>
>>15763690
You do, the world is an illusion maintained by overly horny spiders... on some level you must understand that you are these spiders, just as you are me and I am you.
>>
>>15763692
>The purpose of individuality is mostly for fun, entertainment and as a challenge to ourselves

In saying this do you advocate, or at least don't see the evil in humans, ie. When a serial killer kills someone is it wrong?

If we are entertaining ourselves, then is the serial killer evil, for entertaining himself?
>>
>>15763705
If I am the spiders and the spiders are me, then there is no spiders and there is no me.
>>
>>15763700

They operate under the will of their Queen, a being called Indra, she is a large black widow spider who appears somewhat mechinical, her brain is visible in her transparent websac. They mostly look like.. Spiders, you've seen a few of them. Ever see a spider doing something weird or behave as thought they has the autism? This is a weaver. You can talk to them, but they mostly say very simple things.

This is part of why it is goodluck not to hurt spiders, they weave the fates.

They are made of energy.

>>15763711

Ever see a gorey movie to be disgusted? A sad movie to cry? or a scary movie to be afraid? It's part of the show.
>>
>>15763719
Exactly.
>>
>>15763724
>They operate under the will of their Queen,

On who's authority does the Queen operate under?
>>
>>15763731
Then if you say "exactly" then why do you create more duality by saying there's spiders?

If you already know this.

Then we could say that you just made the spider story up. Its false, just as your self image.
>>
>>15763733
God's acting under Ganesha's acting under Zeus' acting under Satan's acting under mine acting under yours.

>>15763738
*grins* I like you, you're catching onto this quickly my friend.
>>
>>15763752
>*grins* I like you, you're catching onto this quickly my friend.

lol.....

What shape is the Universe?

If you could ask the universe a question what would it say?
>>
>>15763752
>God's acting under Ganesha's acting under Zeus' acting under Satan's acting under mine acting under yours.

Also, you did it again, you created more duality, do you realize you're doing this?
>>
>>15763757

I like to think that it's the shape of a curvacous lass with a round ass.

Sadly, I think I'd ask her why she has not given me the things I have wanted... or proceed to beg for them... and that is why I still have much to learn. She would tell me that I need to change things in my ife, and I would be confused as I wouldn't believe that I actually had the power to make these changes.

>>15763763
Or are you just overthinking it?
>>
>>15763450
If I was standing in front of you, what would you call the space in between us, that is to say, the distance from me to you, or from me to another object.

I know people call it "space" and "void/nothing" yet if it were nothing then there would be no space between you and me correct?
>>
>>15763778
>and that is why I still have much to learn.

If you have much to learn then how can you answer questions?

>Or are you just over thinking it?

No, I'm not over thinking it, I'm reading the words you typed and responding to them. You said there was many Gods. I only see one thing, anywhere I look. I don't make the same mistake as you in that respect .
>>
>>15763789
Woah... That's kind of awesome. Do go on please.
>>
>>15763801
Wait....

Aren't you the one answering questions?
>>
>>15763800

Because I have some of the answers to some of the questions, others may have different answers to different questions and thus we are gaining the entire picture.

Mmm good, continue seeing one thing.

>>15763807

Yes, and I want to see where you're going with your little void thingy.
>>
>>15763801
Do you really want to know what the nothing is?
>>
>>15763815
There are nothings preferable to somethings.
>>
>>15763810
>Mmm good, continue seeing one thing.

Its impossible for me to see anything else, that applies to everyone and everything, you already stated above that duality is illusion, then why delude yourself by seeing other than one thing?
>>
>>15763826
Because I am in pain
>>
File: 1286742293237.jpg (42KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1286742293237.jpg
42KB, 500x382px
>>15763450
>wtfamireading.jpg

No. Just no. You die, you get sent to one or more places for punishment/education on what you did wrong and eventually you get thrown the fuck back into the pool to sink or swim again.

pic related, it's OPs bubble getting burst.
>>
>>15763837
>Because I am in pain

Do you think pain is real? If you're not real, than why do you think pain is real?
>>
>>15763837
Are you there priestess of things unseen?
>>
>>15763863
Yes, I got up to get something to eat.

>>15763843
If there's a force that has us endlessly reincarnating without end for no reason... why? That makes even less sense that the retardedly simple "Oh you just die" that the Dawkins crowd keeps shoving on us.

>>15763848
If I create my own misery... how do I stop?
>>
>>15763863
I'm hoping not. This thread is pants on head retarded, even for /x/...
>>
>>15763884
>If I create my own misery... how do I stop?

You have already answered your own question above, do you forget what you type. Or do you actually hold the beliefs that you talk about, its easy to say something, its quite different to really know it and believe it.
>>
>>15763888
Believe it like you're Naruto
>>
>>15763907
I'm still on the journey, I haven't completed it and I am flawed.
>>
>>15763884
It's not so much as a directed force as much as it is the cycle of existence. You're trying, in vain, to describe things that we as humans are currently incapable of being able to comprehend.

The only bit I read was your claim on what happens after physical death. I immediately became so disillusioned with that pastebin diarrhea that I could not legitimately force myself to go another sentence, let alone paragraphs.

After the physical life, it's pretty simple. The soul is eternal, that ascends for rating and judgement by entities that we're only supposed to blindly assume are "Gods" and not cogs in an transplanar bureaucracy that grade our souls for what I'm convinced of being GDP, to be used as playthings in a never ending cycle of clusterfuck to all existence. These still beg the questions who watches the watchers, who made the makers.

There is no rabbit hole. There is only the next level from here to eternity. You can fight onwards or stay behind but for fucks sake if you want to help people understand or prepare for that next stage, at least get your shit straight.
>>
>>15763934
>I'm still on the journey, I haven't completed it and I am flawed.

You're your own enemy. By saying you are still on the journey, you fail to understand. No offense intended.
>>
>>15763943
No offense taken. To be honest these visions of the afterlife are a double edged sword, I see my happiness in them... but they're the only times I see my happiness.... I know I'm my own enemy, but I'm lashing out at myself because I hurt and that just makes me hurt mrore...

>>15763942
Why did you tell me I was wrong and then... just summarize what the fuck I said? That baffles me.
>>
>>15763969
>No offense taken. To be honest these visions of the afterlife are a double edged sword, I see my happiness in them... but they're the only times I see my happiness.... I know I'm my own enemy, but I'm lashing out at myself because I hurt and that just makes me hurt mrore...

I understand what you mean, and I wish you all the luck in the world.
>>
>>15763984
Thank you, my skype name is transluthawl if you want to talk about this.
>>
>>15763700
>weavers
Aaaaand lost what little trust I had on you. You either stole this from Stephen King's It or Perdido Street Station (I think the latter). Next time you're gonna RP, please come up with something a little more original
>>
>>15764044
And fuck, misquote, meant to reply, of course, to >>15763692
>>
>>15764044
I didn't say that. I was responding to the OP
>>
>>15764062
Yeah, sorry, I realised the misclick and corrected myself on >>15764055
>>
>>15763450
Will hanging myself while overdosing on medication be too painful?

I'm ready for suicide because of PTSD.
>>
>>15764044
I've never read any Stephen King books outside of Christine. There are only so many words in the English Langauge me fucko

>>15764085
I to suffer from mental conditions, but don't kill yourself... If you die naturally you won't be thrown back into this nightmare.
>>
>>15764096
From mental conditions AS WELL* So I know the temptation to kill yourself is there.

I am depressed and only in my visions of the next life am I happy, but if I kill myself I won't get that happiness, neither will you friend.
>>
File: 1385862134191.jpg (240KB, 1010x769px) Image search: [Google]
1385862134191.jpg
240KB, 1010x769px
>>15764096
>There are only so many words in the English Langauge me fucko
So, not only said beings (that conveniently have a form that is familiar to us and not something eldritch-abomination-like) have given themselves a name in ENGLISH (instead, again, of something more out of this world/universe and impossible for us to pronounce), but also used a word that not one, but TWO completely separate authors (as far as I know) have also employed in their respective works to describe beings that are extremely (and "coincidentally") similar to what you're painting, and have essentially the same powers that you claim said "weavers" have...
>>
>>15764154
>>>15764062

Or maybe "Weavers" is the english word that makes the most sense in describing them, they're spiders.. I don't think they really dig American English normally

As two seperate authors may have decribed them because like me they've seen them. Just a guess
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.