[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm freaking the fuck out. I'll give the backstory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 59

File: Untitled.jpg (61KB, 934x379px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
61KB, 934x379px
Guys, I'm freaking the fuck out. I'll give the backstory.

Rewind to about 3 years ago

>Be roommates with high school friend
>We both went to the same college
>Friend is ridiculously smart. Top ACT and SAT score in high school's history.
>Go to college for separate things
>I study Psychology, he studies Physics
>He gets well known for his intellect in the Physics department
>One day he comes home from class saying that he was asked by some people in NASA. Was super stoked about it.
>During the summer, he left to go work on some sort of program.
>About 5 months prior to him leaving, I get a house visit from some dude from the government
>Name was Agent Henderson
>Asks me questions about my roommate. Procedure
>I ask what my friend is going to be doing.
>Get told it's classified
>Okay.jpg
>I roll my eyes, say good things about my friend even though some things Henderson says makes me worry.
>Questions like "What does he do under extreme stress?" and "Would I trust him to keep secrets that could affect people's lives?"
>Eventually Henderson seems satisfied and gives my friend the OK.

I think that's enough backstory

End of this summer, my friend comes back. He seems a lot more stressed out and can't talk to me about what he worked on except "It was for NASA and he just worked on one or two classified cases the entire time."
>Get annoyed, but drop it. Whatever. It's his life.
>Be cool with it this he came back for school, until about 3 weeks ago
>Get home from work to see him packing with someone who was dressed like Agent Henderson was there.
>Roommate tells me one of his cases has hit a "development" and needs to go.
>They leave instantly. I'm really fucking confused.
>About a week ago, his friend in his Physics class messages me on Facebook asking where my roommate is.

Continued in next post
>>
>>15630242
>Agent Henderson
You mean Agent Smith right ?
Henderson was Neo
>>
>>15630242
Go on.
>>
I tell him about all I know is something happened in one of his cases with his work with NASA.

>Friend says roommate never specified it was NASA, just said "branch of government"
>Friend asks me if Joe (We'll just use his name from now on) ever mentioned aliens
>I say "Lol, no dude. Joe scoffs at alien movies saying they are stupid. He doesn't believe in that shit"
>Friend of Joe says that Joe was reading a book about aliens. Some dumb "They are out there" book.
>I search Joe's room and find the book. Cult stuff about how there are aliens among us. He had a couple scribbled notes and things highlighted or crossed out.
>I talk to his friend again online about two days later.
>"Hey Ben, it's Jake. I found that weird book about aliens that Joe was reading."
>We talk about what Joe's done to the book.
>Basically seemed like Joe started believing in them and scribbling out things that weren't accurate about their description and highlighted things that were.

I put the book back, thought it was some hobby, and then about 3 days ago, Joe gets back looking hectic and won't really speak to anyone. Wouldn't go out with our friends, kept to his room, etc.

He left about 9:00 P.M last night saying he had to go do something for work, and returned about an hour and a half ago.

I wanna make sure I explain exactly what happened so this next post will hopefully give insight
>>
>>15630248
I lol'd. Nah, his name was like Gerald Henderson or some shit. I know his name stared with a G
>>
>>15630259
HURRY UP NIGGER I HAVE A NEW YEARS PARTY TO GO TO
>>
>>15630248
Neo's last name was Anderson, im pretty sure.
>>15630253You should totally ask your roommate about it, if he'll respond/you're sure you wont be murdered by the government.
>>
Surely op will deliver
>>
something smelling of OC right before new years' eve... and I'm mildly drunk already... so everything OP will say is true [thank dog I'm not a a woman}
>>
>>15630269
Iam sure.
My 2nd name is Anderson and I self-inserted.
>>
>>15630253
Joe got home and was obviously stressed. He looked like he just got done crying, and he brought home a huge bottle of whiskey (Joe rarely drinks)
>Since it's only about 3:30, when he opens the bottle and starts drinking, I get worried.
>I sit down across from him in the living room
>"Hey dude, are you okay?"
>Joe barely meets my eye and grunts that he's fine
>"You can talk to me if some shit is going on." I then mention his ex seeing if has something to do with her (She's a bitch, keeps trying to fuck with his head)
>He shakes his head telling me he has to make a phone call.
>He heads to his room and closes the door
>I listen closely as he calls his mom, crying. Joe never really cries, so I'm fucking spooked by now. Is he suicidal? What the actual fuck is happening.
>He tells his mom he loves her, says he's fine, just to say to everyone that he loves them and happy new year.
>That's it, he's suicidal. Lets see if I can get him to open up. He was there for me when I was suicidal as a kid.
>Knock on his door
>He opens it with tears in his eyes
>"Hey Joe, some of the guys wanted to hang out tonight for New Years. You in? Everyone would love to see you dude."
>I see him start to flinch at "New Years."
>He about closes the door and I stick my foot in to block it.
>"What the actual fuck is happening, Joe? I've never seen you this bad."
>Joe told me that it was classified
>"Bullshit, dude. If it's this bad, I fucking won't tell anyone. Just let me know what is wrong."
>I'm basically panicking by now. My best friend might take his life tonight, judging by how he's acting.
>I get him to come sit down on the couch in our living room
>I grab him a glass of ice and pour some whiskey in it
>"Drink up." I tell him
>He takes a sip and looks at me odd
>"Jake, I've seen some shit that you won't believe me."
>I respond with "Does this have to do with your alien book?"
>Joe looks at me shocked and before he says anything, I mention seeing his book.

Continue
>>
>>15630269
>>15630278
You will never know how does it feel like to hear Hugo Weaving saying "Mr Anderson" and thinking he's talking specifically to you...
>>
I hope to fucking god this is real, keep going op
>>
>>15630242
>inb4 404
>>
>>15630280
>I'm basically panicking by now. My best friend might take his life tonight, judging by how he's acting.

you are either a woman or a huge drama queen. You definitely enjoy penises anyways
>>
op pic of friends book hihglighted and i believe you
>>
>>15630296
it's real. I'm drunk and I can tell that it's undeniably real.
>>
>>15630304
Ditto. We need some proof, OP
>>
Timestampped alien book?
>>
Anyways, Joe looks at me and tells me to sit down

I'm panicking thinking he's gonna tell me some doomsday shit.

>Joe sighed and said "First contact will be made public tonight."
>He was dead silent after that
>I waited for SWAT to enter our house after how pale and scared he looked after he said that

I'm processing this. He's drunk, he has to be. Joe mocked the idea of aliens all the time. He got annoyed at it whenever anyone made jokes like "Hey Joe, did you see E.T. working at NASA? Did you send him home finally?"

>I kinda laughed and said "Good joke. Now really what is going on, dude?"
>Joe's eyes snapped to mine, making me uncomfortable at the seriousness in his eyes.
>"Jake, this isn't a joke. My case I was assigned to, it was to deal with a fucking E.T.!"

Joe is screaming by now, half drunk, mocking himself at that statement. I can't hear what he's saying to himself. Just random things like calling himself stupid, etc.

>Joe, you're fucking telling me aliens are going to be announced tonight?
>He nodded
>"Like someone is going to show up on TV and say "Hey everyone! There are aliens, here is some!"
>Joe shook his head no.

All of a sudden, Joe just opens up about everything he's done.

>He had to sign a form of keeping silent about everything he worked on.
>He was eased into the knowledge of aliens.
>Some of the guys showed him advanced technologies that Joe realized were way too advanced for us
>By the time he reached that conclusion, they were basically acknowledging that he is right
>Joe said that he was working with the team from the Mars rover. Some shit about it getting some pictures of some beings

I made a joke about the movie Mars Attacks, Joe didn't find funny

>Basically, they look a lot like us, just more thick skinned. Their eyes are slightly bigger, but barely noticeable.
>I'm taking this all in, knowing that what he's describing is what he was highlighting in his book
>I ask him again about what is going to happen New Year's Eve
>>
>>15630299
fuckoff you dubbed nsa
>>
>>15630280
>if it's this bad I wont tell anyone
>proceeds to tell hundreds of people on the internet
rip joe
>>
>>15630314
I hope to fucking God this isn't just NASA screwing with your friend
>>
>>15630319
>hundreds
the 9 of us hanging on /x/

shit... that's kinda scary. I don't think we would pose a serious obstacle to any agency.. spread this yalll, our very lives depend on it. post away.
>>
We live in California, btw, near the Nevada border.

Joe told me this.

>Close to 11:59 P.M (Pacific Time) tonight, aliens will show themselves to the world. They will be welcomed by our government, with a couple people from the United Nations as diplomats.

>We will be told they are not harmful, they will cite cases of their technology helping us the last 15-20 years.

>The aliens have an elected leader like us, who will address us.

>As far as Joe knows, they aren't hostile and he's actually had a quick conversation with one. He described it as "human if he didn't know better."

>They don't have any ulterior motive, only to move forward together.

That's it, /x/.

Joe drank a lot and now is watching something on Netflix. I have one of our friends over watching out for him. Joe might even be asleep.

I called my family, telling them I loved them. I'm gonna go get shitfaced and hope this doesn't happen. I'll be watching the news tonight.

Shit just might hit the fan.
>>
When I was in the army I knew some people recruited for elite stuff, your friend must've been pretty smart, cuz mostly they just get people with a TS already, (already vetted and stuff)
>>
>>15630330
Still gonna need a timestamped picture of that alien book, OP
>>
>>15630299
>>15630315
>>15630319
>>15630326
9 regular folk, 237 agents from several intel agencies around the world, 3.10^7 selfaware bots and 7.10^27 ayy lmaos reading this topic right now
>>
File: 1406458391512.jpg (170KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406458391512.jpg
170KB, 465x720px
Prepare for the coming of the Sons of God.
>>
I might just be high but I'm scared as fuck now.
>>
If this is true the amount of ayyyyyy lmao threads will be ridiculous
>>
>>15630330
>11:59pm
bold statement m8 considering its not some "the world will end in 73.4 years" which nobody will remember
lets see in a few hours if OP is faggot or not.
>>
>>15630342
im high and scared bud, if this is real.....
>>
>>15630330
put some V on for him.
And please let Morena Bacarin be their leader. I would bow to her like a real nice boy.
>>
What channel did he say it was gonna be on?
>>
>>15630330
The no ulterior motive strikes me as odd. Why do they need us, if they can warp-speed over here? If they've been helping US? Why not just enslave and be done with it?
>>
>>15630352
Why would it be on new year's? Sounds like a troll
>>
>>15630330
Pretty neat if this was real, though it's probably just something to scare the massive amount of people here on /x/ who believe that skin walkers and magic is real.
>>
>>15630350
OP here. I loved that show. Joe hated it saying it's so overdone about "How to serve Mankind."

I asked him if it's one of those situations, he said to his knowledge, it's a no.

Joe is asleep, friend left due to a party she's going to. I think I'm gonna watch out for Joe tonight. I have a feeling closer to midnight, he's gonna get more and more panicked.

I can update once in a while if you keep the thread alive.

I was looking around for the book and I can't find it. Joe's room is a fucking mess. If I find it, timestamp will be provided. He might have taken it somewhere, though. I'll ask him when he wakes up.

Should I wake him up before 11:59?
>>
>>15630357
>implying we are not slaved already
>>
File: ayyy_that_gap_lmao.jpg (92KB, 560x763px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy_that_gap_lmao.jpg
92KB, 560x763px
mind the file name
>>
>>15630359
My guess is that it's a time a lot of people will be watching the news.

>>15630357
That's my question too. Joe seems positive that they seem friendly. But we're always going to have that worry, which is part of the reason I'm worried because I don't know if we can both live peacefully.
>>
>>15630363
wake him up at 11:50.
if aliens arent announced your friend needs to go to mental hospital
>>
>>15630343
>many are either asleep or drunk
>the leader of an entire planet addresses our race
>he wants to unify our two species and share technology and enlightenment with us.
>all who are still awake respond in unison
"ayy lmao"
>>
>>15630314
Let's see the book with the scribbles in it!
>>
>>15630363
>no book
>OP confirmed rp faggot
>7/10
>>
>>15630375
10/10
>>
File: our_new_alien_overlord_nngh.jpg (129KB, 750x316px) Image search: [Google]
our_new_alien_overlord_nngh.jpg
129KB, 750x316px
her name is Nnngh
she's from the planet Fukalot
>>
>>15630368
Humans can't live peacefully with humans. How are we suppose to live in peace with aliens?
>>
OP here.

You guys are welcomed to not believe it. I don't wanna believe it. My hope is that Joe is outta his mind and I take him to a hospital tomorrow.
>>
Guys, Joe's phone is being called from a restricted number. It's called twice. I'm way uneasy about answering it. Joe hasn't moved. Pretty sure he's passed out drunk.
>>
Also, OP claiming ID.

Phone is ringing again
>>
>>15630386
what if he was doing some work for the antichrist and he felt that to use alyums as an euphemism would be more palatable to you?

this is /x/, what if your bff is one of satan's minions right now?
>>
>>15630280
RECENTLY SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT JANUARY 1ST AND ALIENS THANK YOU I NOW HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED :)

they're here
>>
Good news is 11:59 Pacific is 2:59 (AM) in Eastern Standard Time. That means that most Southern rednecks will be asleep, as to not shoot their rifles at our new ayy lma-overlords.
>>
>>15630392
Not OP. Fuck off.

Phone hasn't rang again.
>>
>>15630397
>our new alien overlords descend to earth
>their leader is Morena Baccarin
>one fucking redneck shoots her dead.

what would you do?
>>
Phone is ringing again. Still restricted number.

Do I answer it if it happens again?
>>
>>15630404
No. Wake up Joe. If not things could escalate.
>>
>>15630362
There was a thread where a guy predicted they'd find one of the lost airplanes, and it lead to aliens and discussion of the new years
>>
File: morena_mushi_mushi.jpg (242KB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
morena_mushi_mushi.jpg
242KB, 1047x1572px
>>15630390
>>15630404
Please do.
It's her.
dwell on her soft spoken voice and that delicious accent
>>
File: foog.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
foog.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>15630403
>walk outside
>see that our alien overlords' leader is dead
>hold her body is my arms
>it is raining now
>all is still
>I place my mouth down to her ear
>whisper the only thing I can
>"ayy lmao"
>>
>>15630408
Tried. He's out cold.

Phone ringing again. Fuck it. I'm answering it.
>>
Hey op post timestamp with anything that can prove your story.
>>
I hope this happens just for the amount of ayy lmao
I want to meet a real alien and say ayy lmao
>>
>>15630411
if you had said "Nayyy lmao" it would've been
a 10/10.
>>
>>15630416
Introdasting.
Try to get them to talk, answer with "mhm" and other sounds that anyone could make.

Don't care if RP or not
I just hope aliums appear.

It is now 2:39 AM where I live, new years has been.
How long until aliums arrive?
>>
>>15630330
THEY'RE GONNA JUDGE US AND ELIMINATE US

"Welcome them or perish"
>OTHER THREAD
>>
>>15630418
Alien book is best, even a sleeping Joe would suffice to at least prove he exists
>>
>>15630416
but who was phone OP
>>
>>15630416
>post timestamped picture of Joe sleeping
>post timestamped picture of restricted call phone
>>
File: trythis.png (416KB, 586x406px) Image search: [Google]
trythis.png
416KB, 586x406px
it was me all along BOOOOOOYS
>>
hey /x/, got some Morena baccarin nudes to share?
>>
>>15630242
at first i thought you killed your friend and yourself by writing this online. But then again they probably wont care if they're just going to release it in a couple hours. Still your friend will be in so much trouble because of you. Still don't believe it. Good read, though.
>>
Trying to type this out as it happens.

"Mr. (Joe's last name), how're you this evening?"

>Sorry, this is his roommate Jake (Last name)

Sorry, is Mr. (Joe's last name) available

>No, sorry. He's asleep. I can wake him if needed.

Would you please

>Yeah, he's not really waking up. I don't think he's sleeping well lately

Pause...

"Has he been acting odd at all? Besides his sleeping patterns?"

>Uh, no he seems to be fine. I think he's just been busy.

Mr. (My last name), I'm Joe's co-worker and it is most important that I know how he is doing. We take those type of things very seriously here at our job

>Yes, I definitely can respect that. But I promise you that he seems perfectly fine to me.

"Alright, thank you. Would you mind if our mutual friend comes and checks on him tonight?"

>Ummm, I think tomorrow morning would be better. I'm about to go out for the night since it is New Years, and he's probably gonna catch up on sleep.

I understand. Alright, well we might send someone over soon just doing a patrol.

>Alright, let me know if you need anything. Should I have Joe call you when he wakes up?

Please do.

>Have a good night, happy New Years.

You as well
>>
OP you are fucked. Leave Joe there. Someone obviously must be on their way. Be safe and get out now. Better him than both of you
>>
>>15630444
>Has he been acting odd?
That's it, OP's roommate's a nut.
>>
>>15630450
No he got him in this situation and even worse by posting it online.
>>
>>15630444
ultra smart roomie is knocked out right next to you
grab a sharpie and mark the words ayy lmao on hos forehead, timestamp and post it here
>>
>>15630444
>trips means its true
>hide a camera to record the guy who comes to your door
>start recording before you answer door
>>
>>15630450
If OP thinks someone really is coming, I agree, GTFO of there. If you think Joe's a loon, stay.
>>
>>15630454
this
>>
>>15630458
I don't fucking know.

Joe is stirring now.

I told him he missed a phone call and I answered it. He ran into his room and hasn't said anything when I ask him what's going on.
>>
Run boy, srsly run.
>>
>>15630466
The golden rule:
If you don't fucking know, GTFO.
>>
/x/ I'm halfway drunk and horny.
I want our alien overlords to be female only and sexually liberated. An empire of hot alien amazons (standard humanoids) looking for males in order to reproduce.

20 billion hot females descending on earth looking for cock juice and they don't discriminate.
>>
IM GONNA NEED EVIDENCE OP
you said his room is a mess
so just take something from the floor
a book or something
photo of the bed
or the phone with the recent call history and timestamp
>>
>>15630476
they mean no harm
>>
>>15630466
Dude do you realize you'll have to get at least your masters in psychology to do anything with it? Why not major in something more practical? also, gtfo. make sure they don't look at your computer
>>
File: OPwill(nt).jpg (48KB, 586x446px) Image search: [Google]
OPwill(nt).jpg
48KB, 586x446px
>>15630479
>>
Joe ran out the front door saying he's running to his car. I watched him from the window. He looked down the street both ways like he was looking for someone.

He then ran to his car, grabbed something and ran back in. It looked like he was holding a small computer. Like, a Macbook Air but it was all black. He said it was his work computer.

He's locked up in his room now.

/x/, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I need to know if I should stay for my best friend since high school, or should I leave and go get drunk knowing this could be the last time I ever see him.
>>
>>15630490
>do i stay and help my friend in need, a friend who helped me when I was suicidal or go get shitfaced and scream ayy lmao
>>
File: 1419453170116.jpg (82KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1419453170116.jpg
82KB, 600x446px
>>15630397
I've determined to stay up to be sure. I wanna see this shit and if I can say hi. I wonder how they will announce it tv? Teh internets? Phone calls? meh
>>
>>15630490
stay and report. plenty of days to get drunk in future
>>
>>15630490
>Take timestamped pic of something(the book, Joe, Joe's floor, call history)
>Jet out of there
>Don't get drunk
>Await our Ayy LmaOverlords
>>
Guys, I will post something timestamped if I get the chance. Joe has the phone, I have no clue where the book is, and now he's locked in his room.

I understand your disbelief and I probably would also, but this is happening and is way too fucking serious for me.

Fuck it, I think I'm leaving the house.
>>
>>15630496
Dude, I seriously don't want to. I'm so fucking scared right now.

If I could self diagnose myself, I'd say I'm having a panic attack.

Do I really have to stay?
>>
>>15630499
DONTDONTDONTDONT
>>
>>15630490
Bro, nice try but u need to learn how to build up tension in story. Also prepare few timestamps before planting a bait (just to make story more colorful). Ayyyyy lamo 2015
>>
>>15630499
>he leaves
It was a nice story OP. You almost had me
>>
>>15630501
YES!!! Your friend needs you. You won't be able to have fun with this on your mind anyways. This thread is now a New year's party.
>>
Joe is crying right now. Audible sobbing from his room. Joe has never shown any signs of mental distress. I've known him since we were kids.

What the fuck did he get me into.
>>
>>15630499
get back in there YOU BITCH
>>
>>15630510
I actually hope this is real I want contact with aliens man but I hope Joe is okay I wonder why he's so worried if it's only a meeting..
>>
>>15630501
dude if they're going to release it then no one cares if some punk college kids find out a couple hours before.
>Call a meeting in your dorms
>predict aliens come at 2015
>wear tinfoil hat during speech
>your class will think you're a prophet.
>>
>>15630510
He got you into a plot involving the Government, specifically NASA, and Extraterrestrial life, which is not only friendly but plans to reveal itself to the world at 11:59 Pacific Time. Gosh OP, keep up!
>>
>>15630510
If he thinks they're friendly why is he so scared? Smells fishy like he's lieing.
>>
inb4 "WhooOOPS! Stinked ya, /x/!" at midnight
>>
>>15630525
this. why is he so sad geez? oh yeah, fake. :(
>>
>>15630510
FUCKING OP
TAKE PHOTO FROM WINDOW OF HIS CAR WITH TIMESTAMP
JUST TAKE A PHOTO OF ANYTHING IN THE ROOM WITH TIMESTAMP
PHOTO OF JOES DOOR WITH TIMESTAMP
VOCAROO OF JOES AUDIBLE CRYING
DO IT OR YOU ARE AN FAGGOT
>>
File: 1404367289015.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404367289015.gif
2MB, 200x200px
> inb4 aliens actually come and ayy lmao us all
> mfw
> mfw I'm actually praying this happens
> mfw my crazy conspiracy theorist dad will have been right all along
> mfw I'll owe him $20
>>
OP you're gonna rustle so many jimbobs if this was rp
>>
op prepare a camera or make a place for your cell. and when the knock comes to door press record. share
>>
>>15630525

Big update guys:

Joe ran out real quick, whispered to me that tell him he's not here.

Door knocks
Joe runs and hides in living room behind couch

I answer

Fucking guy in glasses and suit standing there

Mr. (My last name), I'm friends with your roommate, is he home?

>Uh, no you just missed him. He said he was going for a walk. His car is still here

Can I come in?

>Actually I'm just getting ready to go. Would you be angry if I asked you to wait for Joe to get back? Nothing personal

No, I understand, it's fine. I'll be in my car. (Points to a car across the street)

>Alright, Joe shouldn't be more than 15 minutes. He doesn't like the cold that much.

Sounds good. Have a good night

WTF DO I DO, /x/.

That's it. Getting some fucking answers. I'm talking to Joe right now and he's telling me just to make sure he isn't seen, that he's gonna hide behind the couch and I need to sit on it and act like I'm watching TV.

Joe is either crazy or they are bugging our house.
>>
Prepare to hexed m8 if u lyin m8
>>
While we wait for midnight and/or OP to deliver timestamped pics, post some music about aliens to get the mood right.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ua4t-xPLVA#t=29
>>
File: Kamakura-Hanabi-Fireworks.jpg (561KB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Kamakura-Hanabi-Fireworks.jpg
561KB, 2500x1669px
>>15630535
>so many
>all 9 of them

neways, i'm drunk, from huehueland and went out to watch shiny stuff bursting in the skies and my hard on for morena baccarin only increased.
so, any new developments OP?
>>
>>15630542
testing if op
>>
>>15630542
now's the time to timestamp
>>
>>15630542
You told the dude you're leaving. If you dont leave, he'll get suspicious. Take a timestamped pic of Joe(cause we still need proof, OP) and leave. Find someway to get Joe out. Dont talk to him, they're probably bugging your place.
>>
>>15630546
there's 28 of us, where'd you get 9?
>>
>>15630554
>>
>>15630544
SHIT DUBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>15630554
from here
>>15630337
>>
>>15630542
OP WHY U NO HAVE CAMERA RDY
>>
>>15630542
Jesus OP. If you're going to RP at least do it right
>>
I am sitting on the chair acting like I'm on Facebook as I am talking to Joe.

>Joe, if the aliens are peaceful, why the fuck are you scared

I was supposed to keep quiet.

>I get that, but why would you be in any serious trouble if they knew you told me for your sanity sake

I signed a contract and if I spoke to anyone, I would be in breach of it and be looked upon as someone who committed treason

>Joe, he thinks you're out on a fucking walk. What the fuck is he gonna think when he realizes you're still inside?

I'm working on that

>Joe, you're a smart dude, but what are you going to fucking do!? I don't wanna be a part of this. I love you, buddy, but I'm not going to die because of this. It's only 6:15, can we keep them in the dark for another 5 and a half hours??

Jake, I have a plan. You're going to go out there and signal him in, saying I'm asleep in my room and you had no clue I was still here. Then you are going to fucking leave and come back in the morning

>Dude, fuck that. What if he kills you?

You have to take that chance. Fuck that if I have your death on my conscience. You won't get in trouble if you haven't told anyone.

And now /x/, he's reading this thread, realizing I'm fucked too.

We're gonna try to do his plan.

This might be goodbye, /x/
>>
>>15630563
>this might be goodbye /x/
>no timestamp
SHITTY RP CONFIRMED
NO ALIENS IN 6 HOURS
EVERYONE GO HOME
>>
/thread.
>>
>>15630566
IT'S DUH GUBMINT
THE GUBMINTS ON 4CHAN DUE TO THE STORY
RUUUUUUN!
>>
>>15630563
you are so close to rusing me
>>
>>15630563
Wow this was anticlimatic. You should be ashamed OP
>>
>>15630563
If you're going to die, OP, at least take a goddamn timestamp
>>
I don't buy it. Would either be done EST because UNHQ is in New York.

Post a timestamped anything.
>>
File: 21047a.jpg (12KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
21047a.jpg
12KB, 450x301px
Reminds me of the ghost to ghost coast to coast where the dude called tripping balls about aliens. And then the connection was lost. YouTube it.
>>
Shit RP
>>
>>15630574
>not doing it universal central time/GMT
>not ruining glorious britains new years
>financial capital = London
pls
>>
>>15630566
Get over yourself dude. If OP is lying, he's lying. But if he's telling the truth, I highly doubt posting a pic for your sake is in his top 5 things to do. He's probably freaking the fuck out about his own life.
>>
>>15630581
then he's a faggot
>>
>>15630330
if it is going to just be aliens wanting to move forward with us why so much negativity?

and why not address us at 11:59 EST I mean, half the country will be passed out PST
>>
Dude,I have followed this thread since the beginning hoping for even a drop of evidence that this might be legit. Since, then you have not provided a picture, a video, literally no kind of proof for your story. Plus, all the supposed dialogue you've posted is so generic. I hope you give us SOMETHING to go on but until then..

2/10 RP bullshit,
>>
OP here.

We were just now reading your comments. I let the guy into our house. He's talking with Joe now in his bedroom. I'm chilling in the kitchen, ready to go save my friend or run out the door if I hear a gunshot.

This isn't fake, I'm sorry no timestamp. I don't know what to do
>>
>>15630314
post pics
/x/ may be gullible, but we only are to an extent.
>>
I'm the drunk one and even I'm feeling this kinda lame. Anyway I've only realized that I'm reading shitty RP on /x/ while drinking one pretty nice prosecco - not sure if I'm feeling like a lord or like shit...
>>
RIP OP
>>
>>15630584
He might be afraid because most people will try to kill the aliums, and they would fight back. In that instance, they made it PST so only the people awake would see it.
>>
>>15630584
>Govt spreads false alien story
>Half the world is passed out
>The other half sees fake broadcast
>says aliens are here
>Non-seeing half calls them crazy
>Seeing half retaliates
>World civil war
>Illuminati profits
>>
So much shit makes no sense.
if they come in peace why is your friend so suicidal?
Why did you lie to random guy at your door? You're not supposed to know hes an agent you dumb fuck.
What kind of shit logic made you think you should leave your friend alone under ANY circunstance?
8/10 i mad
>>
new year's stinking in progress, evacuate thread to avoid being stinked by the stinkiest
>>
>>15630595
how did u no abowt r plans?!!111/ lol
>>
File: 1418917992768.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1418917992768.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>15630595
lol
>>
>>15630581
>cant prove his claims
faggot confirmed
>>
if the agent was so hostile, he probably would've killed y'all by now
>>
All OP needed was to post a pic of ANY generic alium book. Shameful
>>
This is Jake Taylor.

It is 6:28 P.M. I'm typing this in advance in case something happens that I expect to happen.

/x/, please don't let this be in vain. I know a lot of you think this is fake, but if I die, I wanted you guys to know the truth.

Maybe Joe was psycho or maybe it was true. I have a feeling I'm not going to find out.

I already typed the captcha and I'm ready for the worst.

The only reason I'd post this is if what happened was I heard a gunshot and I ran.

I love you Mom, Dad, Mary,and John.
>>
>>15630580
>I was going to say EST or GMT (as evidenced by my busted ass sentence).
>Couldn't remember why GMT would be important.
>Either way, wouldn't be PST for any fucking reason

TL;DR: OP is RP, we're all noobfaguts
>>
If OP does not post timestamp, he is a fag
if OP does not post at all in the next 30 mins, he is a dead fag.
>>
6 hours later no aliens
>>
>>15630343
>alien existence revealed
>every board shit posting ayy lmao more than usual
>eventually you notice ayy lmao is starting to become more and more common on all of the mainstream web
>eventually people say ayy lmao when ever they see an alium in real life.
>feminazi and equal rights activists start to dub ayy lmao as a racist offensive term
>protests start
>aliums don't give a shit
>they watch as a race war starts
>every human dies
>thousands of years later intelligent life puts probe on now dead earth
>they dig around in the remaining rubble
>they find a protest sign saying only two words...
>[spoiler] ayy lmao [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1414944729353.jpg (12KB, 330x244px) Image search: [Google]
1414944729353.jpg
12KB, 330x244px
>>15630610
still think it's fake
>>
>>15630610
TOP KEK
Ebin RP OP !! gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>15630330
Did they happen to have a book named "To Serve Man"?
>>
>>15630608
hey come on now... it should be a page with several underlines and smarty stuffs scribbled on the side. Something to make the iq cut at least circa 120-130-ish
>>
>>15630242
So did your story already happen 3 years or is it happening now? Or was he gone for 3 summers?
>>
>>15630594
You can replace "PST" here with literally any other timezone and still make the same amount of nonsense
>>
>>15630610
>not texting your family
>leaving them a message on an anonymous fillipino flipbook internet discussion website
>>
>>15630623
What would he text his family

"Hey if I die tonight, it's the government's fault. I swear I'm not drunk!" and if they believed him, they'd be dead next
>>
>>15630608
>>15630612
>>15630610
>>15630621
>>15630623
Proof OP is a fag
>>
>>15630610
The captcha expires after a few minutes and must be retyped
>>
>>15630626
>I love you mom
>I love you dad
even simply that
kek
>>
>>15630628
It was a special gubmint alium emergency captcha
>>
File: 1404439636882.png (80KB, 248x280px) Image search: [Google]
1404439636882.png
80KB, 248x280px
>>15630623
>anonymous Filipino flipbook internet discussion website
>>
OP fucked up near the end, but he gave it a decent shot for a couple hours. Had us going for a bit. 7/10. Was fun to hope for aliums.

Watch now as Aliums are here in 4 hours saying ayyy lmao
>>
i know that this is /x/ and most of this shit is anecdotal, but come the fuck on.
>>
OP, whenever you lose the government guy, take a pic on the run. Only then will we believe you.
>>
>>15630635
NOW can we have an ayy lmao thead??
>>
>12:00
>aliens
>OP confirmed dead
>mfw i told him to stay>>15630636
>>
OP I bet you are lurking as we speak
>there are no aliens
>Joe isn't real
>You aren't dead
>Gov. wouldn't be stupid enough to not use a silencer if they were going to kill your friend
>They would not just send one guy if it was something that important
>if this was real you would have posted timestamp pics
>and you are a faggot.
>>
File: 1415452336475.gif (725KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1415452336475.gif
725KB, 245x172px
>>15630640
>>
GG life it was fun
>>
>>15630644
this
>>
>>15630627
>>15630623
>>15630628
>>15630644
Edit: more proof OP is a fag
>>
>>15630644
[spoiler]Silencers don't silence shit[/spoiler]
>>
>thinking silencers are completely silent
>they still make noise
>>
File: luminati.png (969KB, 684x3556px) Image search: [Google]
luminati.png
969KB, 684x3556px
human shame comes rumbling out of diverse throats. if a person walked up to you and said they were from the future and had superiority in their eyes, you would not belive. but if they said it with soul crushing sorrow and shame, you would belive, because we all know how horrible we are.
>>
>>15630655
Either way, I'd still ask for proof. You don't see any uneducated person claiming without proofs.
>>
>>15630577
One of my all time favorites.
>>
>>15630655
Youd be stupid to believe just from the way it is told
>>
If he was smart he could just take a pic of some dude passed out drunk, a car, take probably any book, use a shitty resolultion, take a Sharpie, notecards, tape, and some highlighers to some text. RP right you fuckass.
>>
>>15630614
way better than my story earlier
true 10/10
>>
>>15630681
OP???
>>
>>15630674
The worst thing about this is that it was very easy to do! Stupid OP
>>
>>15630684
No i meant
>>15630375
i wrote that
>>
>>15630686
I think OP showed some talent provinding a plausible scenario and story. If he had put some effort as >>15630674 mentioned, that would've been a quite nice years' end ruse.
>>
>>15630670
remember that.
>>
>>15630696
Oh whoops :/
>>
10/10 either way.
>>
>>15630713
0/10
>>
>>15630713
i think it's just that you're gullible
>>
>>15630721
Because I enjoyed reading it? Oh no. Find a hobby and some happiness.
>>
>>15630727
lol are you saying your hobby and happiness is all stemmed from shitty /x/ stories?
>>
do we really need photographic evidence of this? whats he gonna do, post a pic of his friend watching netflix?
just wait a few hours and we'll know whether or not this is bullshit.
>>
File: 1351227652907.jpg (9KB, 180x150px) Image search: [Google]
1351227652907.jpg
9KB, 180x150px
6/10 had me excited for a while, the ending was weak. Should have just stopped posting and waited for the shit-storm at midnight.

>mfw aliens show up at midnight
>>
>>15630762
It's bullshit. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
Jake Taylor (OP) reporting in. Not saying where I am, just got access to a computer. I lost my phone along the way when I was running.

Holy fuck. Too scared to say where I am. What if they are monitoring this thread. If you are, fuck you. I'm alive, and the world will know soon. You murdered my best friend. I called an anonymous tip at 911 from a payphone.

Any idea how I can disappear? Fake ID's?
>>
>>15630785
try harder fagget
>>
>>15630785
Lol, you murdered your own best friend by wanting to find out. Also, your character is acting, well, out of character. OP, learn to RP
>>
>>15630785
If this is real, run. Post any pictures of Joe if you can.

To the rest of us: Wait till midnight to see if OP is a fag
>>
>>15630785
>lost phone
Losing Credibility

Run far, move to a different state if you have to. Hide out with your parents for the rest of your days. Have them take you to a new country.
>>
Howaboot ya post some pics you ass goblin
>>
OP claims aliums, and then proceeds to run around all claims of proof (including book he himself found and was last to touch while his friend has been away even).

Says he won't tell anyone--immediately posts to the internet.

Both are highly educated, but act like tweens in some drama.

Claims he'd rather his friend be crazy than aliums actually revealed.

I'm a fucking psychic, and this is even too much bullshit for me. :D
>>
>>15630785
Do you play soccer (football)
>>
>>15630330
Relax, we are all from one creator. Just a different "timeline" of reality merging.
>>
>>15630785
Here NSA. This will make your job easier...

>http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jake-Taylor/CA
>>
haha
>>
>>15630733
Yeah that's what I said. Nice work sheriff
>>
>>15630785
Don't think this is OP. Writing style too different than other posts.

Stop ruining an already ruined story
>>
>>15630818
>reddit

please leave
>>
>>15630818
reddit

come on dude. Plus guy said he was a Psych major, not a photographer.
>>
>>15630826
No, fuck you.

>>15630830
Ok.
>>
Op....get up, kick in the door and yell "YOU BIG LUCKYS BITCH NOW!" The agent will pause for a second but will reach for the gun, but your preoared! Karate chep his shoulder with one hand while grabbing the other. Tell him to give you id ...stare him down....don't blink. If he is legit ask for job..mmtell him you get shit done....if he is not....welll damn....I don't know...but they respect dudes being bad ass and you could be like captain..
>>
>>15630819
I mean sure, but you're acting like you're superior to me just because you are liking a shitty RP thread.
>>
>>15630476
That could mean the end of humanity if we only fuck aliens. Look what happens with niggers and whites Kids are born nigger
>>
>>15630860
worth it
>>
>>15630499
While your gone friend Heroes
>>
>>15630510
Tell him to show evidence on 4chan. He will be protected if the info is publicized
>>
>>15630873
>404
>>
>>15630542
Got a car in the garage? Put joe in trunk
>>
>>15630863
More niggers weren't worth it
>>
File: 1416963952092.jpg (37KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1416963952092.jpg
37KB, 720x602px
>>15630873
>>15630876
>mfw people are responding to old parts of this thread
>>
File: 199123912323.png (287KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
199123912323.png
287KB, 348x348px
OP here.

The real one. Hiding at a dive bar right now.

I'm not going back to my house. I have my phone with me and someone keeps calling me from Joe's number and isn't leaving a voicemail. Too scared to pick it up
>>
>>15630879
well yeah but more ayylmaoians is worth it
>>
>>15630890
Pick up your friend may need you, if not you did the right thing
>>
>>15630890
You aren't fooling anyone dumbass
>>
>>15630890

just...just stop.

No one would be stupid enough to post a picture of very unique bar while on the run from the subergobernmens
>>
I feel like the OP left about halfway through and someone else started adding a shitty ending. The writing style feels off and changed dramatically around
>>15630563

Plus that picture isn't fooling anyone there. It's obviously another fake OP.

/x/ ruined a good story
>>
>>15630900
Obviously the government saw he posted the pic and put that up knowing people would do an image search to discredit him....it is like you take stupid pills dummy
>>
>>15630900
it's kinda sad how we are all insulting OP's RP and he;s trying to ignore it. It's like saying a child's drawing is shit. Aw well, he fucking sucks
>>
>>15630911

>/x/ ruined a good story

its new years eve, anon. The author got drunker and drunker and the story got less and less believable. Same thing that happened to x-files, amirite

ayyy lmao
>>
>>15630911
Agree, I believe some of this story but the rest is just bullshit
>>
>>15630925
4 hours till verification if op is a lying faggot
>>
thred is ded
>>
>>15630771
yep, i hadn't read the whole story.
if he'd stopped when he said they'll show up at midnight i would have got that, but who actually stays on /x/ as dangerous shit happens to them?
like who actually thinks "i'm running for my life and keeping a deadly secret-- 4chan's gonna love this one"
>>
>>15630925
I think OP did have a roommate who told him this, but I think the conversation they had besides Joe telling him what's happening, was fake
>>
>>15630890
Dont lie. OP was such a faggot he wouldnt post a pic
>>
>>1563095

government disinfo agents brah. They came in, iced OP and his friends, then found this thread open and did a little minor damage control by making OP look like a faggot
>>
>>15630330
I, for one, welcome or reptilian overlords.
>>
>>15630955
4Chan posters....like dude who murdered girlfriend then went on b
>>
>>15630969
but what about the ayyliens
>>
>>15630955
I would. Admit it, that shit would be awesome. If shown proof, you would have a captive audience cheering you on, and if you died, everyone would know what happened, so a cover-up would be called out as such by a bunch of people no one would take seriously. It's beautiful.
>>
>>15630955
Id do it.
>>
>>15630900
>>15630890
my sides

4/10 for getting me excited in the beginning. bump it down to 2/10 for a shitty dive bar pic.
>>
I'm not gonna lie

I enjoyed the story (even though a lot of people trashed it)

I'm gonna be checking at 1:00 A.M and seeing if OP was telling the truth. I hope he was. It'd be one of those moments you tell everyone where you were when you heard, and all of us could say some government agent's roommate leaked it online and we were the first to know
>>
>>15630985
Live by the 4chan, you die by the 4chan
>>
File: australianspidertrees.jpg (31KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
australianspidertrees.jpg
31KB, 520x346px
OP You faggot, im tired of all this Bullshit RP. why do i even come here anymore?
>>
>>15630330
>no ulterior motives, they gonna halp us
>crying and making final phone call to mom

If this isn't fresh creepy pasta, then your friend is either lying to you, or psychotic.
>>
>>15631000
Let's face it. We're here forever.
>>
Could this post be related? If op isn't lying there may be slide in effect
>>
>>15630386
It was a test from NASA to see if he would crumble under pressure. He failed
>>
>>15631017
Shit I didn't post other thread
>>15624705
>>
>>15631030
That actually is possible if you read Richard doty's stories on how he became disinfo ufo agent
>>
>>15630841
*unsheathes katana*
pssh... nothin' personnel... kid
>>
File: MCMeme.jpg (20KB, 277x230px) Image search: [Google]
MCMeme.jpg
20KB, 277x230px
post yfw the ayylmaos release Jenny Death and we learn Death Grips is the aliums
>>
>>15630242
Did he tell you what channel?
>>
>>15630983

the aliumbs are coming in less than three hours, load your guns and prepare for the worst.

we are approaching hapcon 2 and nobody even realities it.
>>
>>15631030
shhh stop ruining this bro.. now I'm sad I wanted aliens.
>>
>>15631007

4chan is purgatory.

Enjoy it until something claims your life and you're free to return to the lomb
>>
3 hours until we see if OP is a fake fag
>>
Ops dive bar is bullshit, Google image search. Unless he took the exact same photo, or took it in general. YEARS AGO. Where are you from op?
>>
>answers gov cell phone.

Yeah, OP is RP.
>>
>>15630890
OP lost his phone. Good effort fake OP.
>>
>>15630242
>>About a week ago
>>
Anyone got those pro-humanity greentext stories? I feel these would be appropriate.
>>
Whoa. Are the aliums here yet?
>>
>>15631157
Not 11:59 pst yet. Only 9:11 pst. I expect the aliums will be ... Fashionably late.
>>
>>15631164
I hope they're hot
>>
>>15631157

Yes. The announcement thing is a lie though. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>15630435
kek
>>
>>15631164
Mhm, alien titties
one question
Are the alien women feminist or do they suck dick.
>>
>>15631178
Pretty sure their fetish lies in anal probes and prostate stimulation.
>>
inb4 this ends as the worlds longest "ayy lmao" ruse
>>
>>15631299
Well, they are our new Ayylien Lma-overlords.
>>
Fuck this, I'm going to bed.
>>
File: watchinu.jpg (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
watchinu.jpg
32KB, 256x256px
For you fuckers lurkin, 2 hours until Ayyliums.
>>
>>15631333
Yup.
>>
Anyway from the east cost happy invasion--I mean new year! We're waiting.
>>
>>15631337
New year in the midwest too.
Just gotta wait until 2:00 am.
Should be good.
>>
I love how most of the people on this thread are just like "Yeah OP is a fake fag" but yet we all wait for aliens.
>>
This thread cannot be real.

My uncle works for the government and made a joke about this about two days ago.

I swear on anything.

I asked him if he's looking forward to New Year's Eve and all the drinking.

He laughed and said "Yeah, plus the aliens. Should be a great time." I thought he meant Mexicans, and I didn't get the joke. We live in Seattle so I chalked it up to a bad joke.

/x/, what the fuck is going on
>>
>>15630985
just make sure to buy a 4chan pass so that if you're ever in mortal danger you can keep on posting without needing to worry about captcha
>>
>>15631342
The later 'OP' stuff was almost definitely fake, but some of the other could have some merit.
I figured I might as well stick around, less than 2 hours to know if it's true or not.
It'd be pretty ballin' if it is.
>>
>>15631354
the early shit was somewhat believable.
>>
>>15631350
Could we get some proof? Its the one thing this thread is lacking. A pic of your uncle, perhaps? If so, this story may not be shit b8. All hail our Ayylien Lma-overlords!
>>
>>15631337
>1337

y dnt u hax in2 duh nasa internetz nd steel deir fielz?
>>
>>15631359
What would a picture of a random guy prove?

I'm getting worried if this is true. I might be a little drunk and not ready to protect myself from aliens. Everyone start sobering up. Mostly everyone will be drunk or asleep when they announce it.
>>
posting in epic bread

yolo i'm gonna be the ultimate human soon so heh fuck it
>>
>>15631341

6:24 in the UK, No lmaos here yet.
>>
I am officially posting links on my social media pages, just for evidence that I totally knew it was gonna happen.
>>15630545
We should do this while we wait.
>>
>>15630242
What's all the ruckus about? Don't wanna read the thread.
>>
Alright guys,

I'm visiting home in D.C. and I just found this thread. My dad works for some branch of the government and he's still awake watching the news by himself.

Do I dare ask him about this?
>>
>>15631370
Supposedly, some guy's roommate got a summer job with NASA and learned that contact with aliens is supposed to be revealed tonight at midnight pacific time (1 hour and 30 minutes from now).
Should be interesting.
>>
>>15631370
Tl;dr OP claims ayyy lmao at or around 11:59 pm pst.
>>
>>15631371
Do it. Maybe start off vague, like, 'Expecting anything interesting this new year?'
>>
>>15631370
Aliens. 11:59 pacific. Gonna announce themselves. OP said some believable shit. Then he said some fake-ass shit. Some dude(>>15631350) then said his Uncle talked about it. Ayy lmao.
/thread.
>>
>>15631377
Dubs demands it. I'll be back maybe in 5-10 minutes. My dad and I have a good relationship. Hopefully something worthwhile happens
>>
>>15631382
Alright, I didn't get anything definite, but from what we talked about in this thread, I got a couple things I'm slightly nervous about.

I asked my dad why he was still up. He said he wasn't tired and thought he'd watch the news. I made a joke asking if he's wanting to watch the Pacific timezone ball drop. He looked at me really fast and said "Something like that." then made a laugh that was obviously fake.

I started talking about college life and my job. He seemed to be really interested, but kept checking the time on the news. I then brought up how work is going for him. I rarely ask, but I brought it up in a nice way.

He looked at me and said "Eh, things are definitely changing at work, but I'm positive things will be cleared up by the end of the week."

He asked me about me and my current girlfriend. I told him we were doing really well and I want her to meet him and my mom soon if it continues this way. He was happy and said to bring her around and they won't scare her off. I told him that "Mom works with drug addicts and Dad works with aliens." so it can't be too bad.

He looked serious and said "Yeah, I guess we do." and continued to focus on the news. We sat there for a couple minutes and then I grabbed a beer, said goodnight, and headed to my room.

Not feeling good vibes here, /x/
>>
>>15630330
>>15631350
>>15631392
If this is legit, I thank God they're friendly
>>
>>15631392
Interesting. Assuming this is true, does that mean that most all of the government knows about this? I guess so.
Do you know specifically what part of the gov. he works in?
>>
>>15631392
Dang. You got my hopes up again, anon.
>>
>>15631392
Good vibes bro, good vibes. We are eternal, but not permanent.
>>
File: Daniel002.jpg (44KB, 479x846px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel002.jpg
44KB, 479x846px
ayy
>>
File: 1420070135339.png (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420070135339.png
182KB, 500x500px
>>15631392
>>
>>15631401
I thought he just worked a desk job pushing papers. Never been to his work though
>>
Anyone got a good PST New Years livestream? Dont have access to a TV right now, and can't seem to find a good one.
>>
>>15631392
TELL HIM YOU KNOW
>>
Well, about an hour and ten to go. If real, awesome. If fake, then someone should really call into coast to coast and make a good story out of this after midnight.
>>
This is all fake and you guys will all feel so fucking dumb when it's obviously not gonna happen
>>
File: 1419023269113.jpg (25KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
1419023269113.jpg
25KB, 489x489px
>mfw i shot the UFO down an hour ago
>mfw you're all about to be disappointed
>>
It'll be awesome
>>
File: No Need.jpg (19KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
No Need.jpg
19KB, 320x292px
>>15631417
>>
>>15631417
No. We'll all feel drunk, and later, hungover.

Quick poll: Who else is binging on red vines and beer, so they can ralph on their neighbors property, so it will look like fucked up gore and entrails?
>>
Only one more hour, fuckboys! Prepare for ayyliens to become our lma-overlords!
>>
>>15631425
I am not sir but that is brilliant
>>
>>15631426
I proudly embrace our new lamoverlords and the subsequent, eventual anal probings.

Bettyandbarnyhillwereright.html
>>
I am in training to fight aliens as an ultimate juggernaut(for the US Government), we have been told this.
>>
>>15631439
I call absolute bullshit on this one.
>>
File: dog.jpg (23KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
23KB, 329x319px
>11:11 PST
>make a wish
>wish for ayyliens
>mfw I'm actually hoping for this shit
>mfw it will probably end badly
>>
File: 1406036481148.jpg (43KB, 363x321px) Image search: [Google]
1406036481148.jpg
43KB, 363x321px
>tfw this is all bullshit and I won't ever have a qt alien waifu to give me footjobs
>>
File: 5899-michael-cera-laughing.jpg (138KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [Google]
5899-michael-cera-laughing.jpg
138KB, 1208x1040px
>>15631454
>>
What news channels you guys Watching?
>>
CNN
>>
File: froggotoiled.jpg (94KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
froggotoiled.jpg
94KB, 399x388px
>>15631470

Nah mayne. I'm playing some professor layton. I am tired of being disappointed.
>>
>http://www.cnn.com/go/
>>
As someone without access to a TV at this time, Im asking that if anything happens, we post it here.
>>
>>15631408
What news channel is your dad watching?
>>
what time wil this happen in EST?
>>
>>15630955
I'll do it...if it happens.
>>
>>15631489
This, tell us
>>15631408
>>
>>15631490
33 minutes from now.
>>
File: 1400367717000.png (117KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
1400367717000.png
117KB, 570x558px
>>15630242
I really hope these aliens are real
[spoiler]And not just Mexicans invading my country[/spoiler]
>>
I'd give it a 10 minute wait if you're watching the news

it seems silly that it would happen EXACTLY at 2AM Central.
>>
>>15631223
Oh, I'll probe those aliums with my dick til they ayy lmao into so the entire universe can hear.
>>
>>15631472
CNN or CNNI
>>
>>15631490
About 3 am
>>
30 minutes 'til the ayylien invasion. Give or take.
>>
>>15631503
CNN
>>
My dad is now drunk. He's crying too. I asked him what's wrong and he's saying he's worried about this upcoming year.

WTF /x/
>>
Something like this happening would still probably take 10 to 15 minutes to appear on special bulletins.

Aliens would be pretty cash, I'm all for a fair and just one world nation. Let's hope they're not as corrupt as the gov is already.
>>
>>15631509
CNNI has a News Room @ exactly 2 here (12:00 there)
>>
File: 1389579220895.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1389579220895.gif
109KB, 205x260px
My Fucking Face When All of This
>>
>>15631510
ALIEN INVASION
SPECIES WAR
IT'S ALL OVER

>>15631511
>wanting a One World Government
You sure do want them Zionists fucking you in the ass, don't ya. Globalism is shit.
>>
>>15631392
Your dad is going to kill you. Time stamp and be remembered.
>>
>>15631510
What news station was he watching?
>>
>>15630577
which one is this?
>>
>>15631516
I like to think something like a classically liberal republic could work. Theoretically. With the right people.

I mean, hell, if aliens show up, the entire world is going to shit its pants. Why not just let it all crumble and build it from the ashes up?
>>
>>15631483
No.
>>
Just wanna point out that CNN's Science section has a lot of talk about NASA's plans for other-planet travel.
>http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/19/us/feat-kepler-repaired-discovery-planet/index.html?hpt=us_bn4
>http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/23/tech/innovation/tomorrow-transformed-venus-blimp-city/index.html?hpt=us_bn4

Is this on other sites/could it be related?
>>
>>15631523
Well, I may be crazy, but I'm a christian conspiracy theorist. I dread a one world government no matter what.

Also,

CNN JUST SAID
>WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A CASHLESS SOCIETY
>>
>>15631530
>>15631535

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>30 minutes
>30 minutes
>30 minutes
>>
>>15631540
>19 MINUTES YOU INCORRECT FAGGOT
>>
who /19 minutes/ here?
>>
File: le matzo man.png (46KB, 415x531px) Image search: [Google]
le matzo man.png
46KB, 415x531px
>>15631543
prepping to immortalize the meme of the century
>>
File: 1417820599565.gif (896KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1417820599565.gif
896KB, 267x199px
20 minutes (give 10 extra)

>aliens are in bed with earth govs
>create natural disasters to wipe out most of earth's population
>they turn to the aliums to save them
>we become a vassal to the aliums with a unified government
>>
>>15631543
here
>>
>>15631547
>Unified, unlimited, dictatorship
>people will accept this

I guess it's too late for me to flee now. Looks like I'm going down.
>>
6 minutes
>cautiously excited
>>
>>15631540

>/x/ impatiently waits for ayyliens to come after reading OPs bs story
>30 minutes pass and nothing is revealed
>Everyone in the thread goes to sleep
>We all wake up tomorrow and it turns out OP was right
>You get an alien waifu
>Aliens actually not friendly
>They just want your sperm
>Every female human is killed and every male human is now a sex slave to the ayyliens
>>
I have to say that even if this isn't true, someone gave us something to really look forward to this new year's eve when we were all sitting on /x/ by ourselves.

Happy New Year's everyone.

I might be a little drunk right now
>>
Just made a bag of popcorn. Ready for this
>>
File: 1418342013502.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1418342013502.png
29KB, 300x162px
15 minutes till shitstorm

please /x/

please fucking don't fail me now
>>
File: disgonbgud.jpg (29KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
disgonbgud.jpg
29KB, 256x256px
Looks like this is legit
>>
>>15631555
I would enjoy this, but crossbreeding is against my [religion]
>>
File: 1418690294882.jpg (26KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1418690294882.jpg
26KB, 247x248px
>>15631555
>mfw aliens make anime real
>>
File: 1410064496345.jpg (75KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1410064496345.jpg
75KB, 666x666px
>>15631555

PLS BE TRUE
>>
File: 1419508939218.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1419508939218.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
>>15631555
trips confirm butt plundering
>>
>>15631556
Very true. Happy New years guys from Midwest at least.
>>
File: 1419749985242.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1419749985242.gif
4MB, 320x240px
10 minutes

>/x/'s face when OP was full of shit
>>
File: Oh boy.jpg (106KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy.jpg
106KB, 1500x1500px
ive been here since beginning. so ready. i dont even care if real or true. this makes me not lonely tonight. lets do this.
>>
File: 1410901351394.jpg (66KB, 444x449px) Image search: [Google]
1410901351394.jpg
66KB, 444x449px
>yfw the aliens aren't evil or working with the illuminati
>yfw they just wanted to save humanity and rid the universe once and for all of the skeleton menace
>>
Califag here.

Our local news just said that there is an announcement about to take place in 15 minutes.

This cannot be fucking true.

I'm praying this isn't true. This doesn't feel right and this cannot end well
>>
File: 1419465330109.jpg (11KB, 237x203px) Image search: [Google]
1419465330109.jpg
11KB, 237x203px
am i the only one that puts my finger in my asshole or near my dick and smells it like it's the best thing ever?
>>
>>15631576
yo
vapourwave
>>
>>15631579
no way
>>
File: 1418339609369.jpg (60KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
1418339609369.jpg
60KB, 343x317px
>>15631579
I'm kinda getting worried now
>>
>>15631579
>holy shit
>holy shit
>NEW WORLD ORDER
>UNITY
>HOLY SHIT
>YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
>WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT
>ZIONIST, ALIEN OVERLORDS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQYPmtK03c0 theme for this thread
>>
fuck you op, it's 2:51 EST and I'm still here watching CNNNYE

I hate CNNNYE
>>
File: HAPCON 2.gif (24KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
HAPCON 2.gif
24KB, 310x760px
>>15631579
>>
>>15631579
what station
>>
File: 1401494951458.jpg (52KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401494951458.jpg
52KB, 576x1024px
>>15631579

AM I GOING TO GET TO FUCK A QT ALIEN FO REAL?!
>>
>>15631579
i thought i fucking heard that shit.
now i know i'm not crazy.
or at least, not schizophrenic.
>>
File: 1419735203447.jpg (27KB, 254x246px) Image search: [Google]
1419735203447.jpg
27KB, 254x246px
>yfw in 8 minutes a cleansing flame washes over the earth
>>
>>15631555
>Life is now Monster Girl Quest
Perfect
>>
>>15631593
Yes. But >>15631555

>>15631587
Well EVA is in 2015. Guess it was right about one thing. Our impending death is here my friends.
>>
>IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN
Alright let's stop posting so the thread doesn't 404 before announcement
>>
>turn to CNN
>Anderson Cooper New Year's Eve shit until 3:30 ET

uh huh

sure
>>
>>15631603
this
>>
Guys, I live in Oregon and my news just said that they have a special message with some guy from the United Nations that is going to be broadcasted on several news channels.

Knock this shit off, /x/.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

Local news channel, btw.
>>
All of my yolo is going to this. I've got to work tomorrow, but like if Aliens then fuck my shitty retail job and all hail our new technolords
>>
oy vey
>>
it's happening, I'm seeing it
>>
>TWO MINUTES

What do you look for in an ayylien waifu /x/?
>>
File: 1402419307142.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1402419307142.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I wonder how long it will be until we have space brothels.
>>
what if aliens are just like

"hey wanna start trading"

and economy = fixed

"oh and here, have this sweet ass machine we made that allows you to learn any language instantly"

i'm excite bros
>>
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>JEWISH SPACE ALIENS
>>
>>15631604
1 MINUTE
M INUTE
I NUTE
NUTE
UTE
TE
E
>>
11:59 FAGGOTS
>>
>>15631613

Forehead not too big, nice sized titties, and a glakflorp larger than her toopwarl. And nice feet.
>>
Hey, guy who talked to his dad who works for the government here.

I just asked my dad about the alien thing, saying there is a huge thing online thinking that we're going to be told that we've been working with aliens for the past few years. He laughed and said "We aren't going to be announcing that tonight, I don't think. I wouldn't be surprised if that gets announced this year." Pretty fucking sure he's being serious.
>>
AND NOTHING HAPPEND
>>
HERE WE GO
REMEMBER IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN INSTANTLY, GIVE IT SOME TIME
>>
File: 1402690998744.gif (958KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402690998744.gif
958KB, 400x300px
oh look it was a lie
>>
>>15631624
>I want to believe
>>
File: le national socialist.png (70KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
le national socialist.png
70KB, 500x499px
>>15631625
memeing so hard right now
>>
>>15631615
>aliens willing to openly trade post-scarcity

The only thing on Earth that you can't just go and find in space?

Life. Life itself, you dense motherfucker. Protein and chlorophyll, amino acids. Abandon all hope, head for the hills, we're fucked.
>>
Ayyy

lmao
>>
>>15631605
oh dear could it b real!! oh boy
>>
>ayy lmao
>>
>>15631605
oregon bro here too
>>
IF YOU SEE IT RECORD IT BITCHES

STALKING CNN ATM
>>
Fuck you /x/
>>
>>15631643
>>HAPPY NEWYEARS, COCKSUCKER
>>
who /sad/ here?
>>
>>15631643
oaml yyyyaaa
>>
File: cnnn.jpg (83KB, 713x603px) Image search: [Google]
cnnn.jpg
83KB, 713x603px
>>15631640
Thanks CNN
>>
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>>
...are you guys seeing this interview?

Who is this old guy wishing us happy new year and wanting to talk to us about something important.
>>
>>15631640
same, still new years stuff
>>
File: 1410645664315.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1410645664315.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>
OP WAS FULL OF SHIT
I WAS SO FUCKING HYPE
>NO ALIEN STRIP CLUBS
>>
File: 1418873854573.jpg (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1418873854573.jpg
125KB, 800x800px
>mfw we are the aliens
>>
So bummed this isn't real, but this was fucking exciting. I'm laughing. Always next year, /x/.

Going to bed now.

I want to believe
>>
It'll happen guys. OP and the other anons wouldn't lie to us. The aliens...they are just running...a little late is all.
>>
File: 1418007933513.jpg (32KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1418007933513.jpg
32KB, 399x295px
>yfw all this thread has done is show us the true nature of our existence
>>
Its 3:05 AM here. Still no ayyyy lmao.
>>
WHO /2:08/ HERE
Don't give up guys
>>
*slow claps*

OP played us all like a fiddle and got /x/ way hyped up. I still believe the fact that all the government people in the families were being honest about the aliens. 2015 could be the year of aliens.

Love you guys,

Happy New Year.
>>
>>15631668
That posted a little late but yeah. Still no ayyy lmao
>>
>>15631666
Yes it has Satan
>>
lol at 1158 my cable went scratchy. im a fucking stinker
>>
>>15631673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
>>
"Humans are so stupid! This is why aliens probe us. They think our brains are up our butts."
Only Relevant Tweet to be found.
>>
>>15631624
So it's real, but not tonight? Maybe tomorrow, I don't fucking know. Damn OP played us like a fiddle.

>>15631605
What happened
>>
Lol, what if OP and Joe are actually dead and the whole story being put on here actually stopped them from announcing it tonight? Because that guy's uncle and the other guy's dad were sure it was going to be tonight.

Think about it, we might have stopped them from announcing it. This would've been bad publicity for them to do it. OP talked about killing.

I'm going to bed believing that OP stopped this from happening by sharing it with us.

I believe.
>>
>>15631685
Who knows, I guess.
We'll just wait and see.
>>
>>15631693
It didn't don't get your hopes up. If it was true, the site would have been shut down or at the very least the thread 404d
>>
>>15631685
They didn't actually do the interview....They just carried on and didn't mention it again.

I'm so confused. Why didn't they do it?
>>
>>15631698
That would've caused some reaction. This way the only reaction was a bunch of 4channers bummed thinking they got tricked. Instead of an actual government breach of security by making an obvious move.
>>
>>15631701
Maybe >>15631693 is right.
>>
The day /x/ stopped alien overlords
>>
CNN just said something about the UN but it's fucking nothing
>>
Alright guys

This is too much for me to handle. I'm too drunk forthis.

I'll think about this more tomorrow/today and hope there will be threads about it.
>>
File: 1419565876298.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1419565876298.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
Think about all of the terrible things that might have happened if aliens had been revealed to the world.
Maybe it's for the best.
>Happy New Year, /x/
>>
>>15631716
They plugged the plug on the announcement.

Would make sense like someone else said.
>>
>>15631722
Excuses to loot, I think.
>>
>>15631726
There's less than 100 of us, why would 70-75 people stop an announcement
>>
Guys....

I don't believe it

What does this mean? What's going to happen now? They're here
>>
>>15631731
You're right.

OP was right

Guys did you see that?

They just blew up the moon.
>>
>>15631731
Where you piece of shitposting donkey asshole being fucked by a mule
>>
>>15631731
>>15631734
ayyy
>>
>>15631742
lmao
>>
>>15630409
Isnt this the ending to encounters of the third kind? all the missing people come back to their families, and i think their is a jumbo plane too. Idk tho.
>>
All shall be revealed by high noon. Prepare not on the orders of misinformation, rather, focus your intelligence on a legitimate source. It's coming. Trust me. Today is the day! Happy new years.
>>
One thing that got me right away was when OP said they would reveal it pacific time. Most big named things are revealed EST, because the world favors NYC and DC when it comes to reveals.
>>
Fuck you assholes, almost had a heart attack because I'm on DNP
>>
>>15631773
BUT, if the government was trying not to startle the majority of the population, this would have been the most appropriate place/time to reveal it. Especially considering that most people would be drinking tonight, so the possibilityof mass chaos and panic would have risen drastically if the information was released EST
>>
>>15630490

>mac book air

You totally shit on your story with such faggotry. no wonder you're anonymous, you're stupid and a liar. Never include dated, popular, material in your story, it always makes your story a joke.
>>
>>15631809
you sure told him 6 hours later
>>
>>15631813
kek
>>
>>15631813
Oh Jesus it's been six hours, thats right. I feel like I should regret spending so much time watching this thread but I dont.

Happy New Year
>>
>>15631817
I believe you mean lmao
>>
LET IT DIE
FUCK YOU OP
>>
Sigh. Guess the aliens won't be making contact after all.

Welp. I'm out.
Ayyy lmao for what it's worth.
>>
all the spooky was there but nothing happened will give 7/10 kept me busy but the beginning was kinda rough
>>
>>15631813
>>15631813
Nothing spoopy happened. Miss the spooks from y2k and 2012. Humbug. Ba. We are all upset. Happenings without happen = nigs.
>>
>>15631834
>implying op isn't kill
>>
So how much do we know of this was fake?
Was this shit real? >>15631716
>>15631701
>>15631654
>>15631605
If so, it may have been canceled
if not, fuck you OP
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.