[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real (unsolved) spooky shit, with all the sauce you have. Gr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1417981112019.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417981112019.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Real (unsolved) spooky shit, with all the sauce you have.
Greentext the best bits (summary), include links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascagoula_Abduction

>in 1979, two men arrived at a sheriff's office claiming to have been abducted by aliens with lobster-claw hands. Left alone in a room with a secret recording device to expose their lie, they instead continued to talk in "terribly distressed" voices about the abduction.

> They described the terrifying creatures as being roughly humanoid in shape, and standing about five feet tall. The creatures' skin was pale in color and wrinkled, and they had no eyes that the men could discern, and slits for mouths. Their heads also appeared connected directly to their shoulders, with no discernible neck. There were three "carrot-like" growths instead - one where the nose would be on a human, the other two where ears would normally be. The beings had lobster-like claws at the ends of their arms, and they seemed to have only one leg (Hickson later described the creatures' lower bodies looking as if their legs were fused together) ending in elephant-like feet. Hickson also reported that the creatures moved in mechanical, robotic ways.

>Read The "Secret Tape" at link
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>15603043
I had never read this. OP is not a faggot.

Bumping for more.
>>
ayy
>>
ayy bump
>>
>>15604529
The only idiot I see talking bullshit is you. Why your parents didn't eat you when you were little like any other animal with defective offspring, is paranormal enough for me.
>>
April Tinsley murderer

>Little girl leaves house to visit friend
>disappears
>eventually found dead and connected to other child deaths
>no evidence emerges
>years later, graffiti claiming responsibility for her death appears on old barn
>nothing happens for years
>recently a package containing nude photo of a man, letter, and DNA samples is found in locations such as a little girls bicycle basket."
>letter claims responsibility for killing April, that little girl is being stalked, and that she'll be killed as well if media isn't alerted
>DNA samples match those found on April

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm
>>
>>15603043
bump
>>
I really wish I could hear the whole tape, but of course
>it's hidden away/covered up like everything else that's good
Anyone who's researched aliens for even five minutes can find tons of proof of the government poorly covering things up, just enough so the retards don't get upset because of aleeums and muh religion.

>>15604529
Why do these kids even bother to come here? Do they think they're trolling? GTFO back to your trap general thread on /b/.
>>
>>15604595

That or they just threw the tape in a box or didn't give a shit because some tweakers in bumfuck alabama isn't a rare occurrence.
>>
>>15604579
It's like the zodiac killer revamped into a pedo.

Oh yeah! The Zodiac Killer!
>a bunch of seemingly unrelated murders happen (across several states if I remember right)
>eventually letters are sent to the papers admitting responsibility for these various murders
>killer eggs police and public on like some sort of RL comic villain
>sent shit like puzzles for people to solve that allude to his identity
>left personal things at each murder scene
>several suspects, most likely one is now dead
>40 years later and no one has been officially found guilty of the murders
>case has been officially closed for some time now, but thousands of normal folks around the world work on it everyday
Kind of sad that the guy's probably dead now and people spend all of their time, money and resources on this so he's effectively taking the lives of even more people.

Most people do at least know of the Zodiac murders, but if you want to know more there are tons of dedicated websites for it. Many are quite well done and maintained.
>>
>>15604727
Arthur Lee Allen was the Zodiac killer. Period.
>>
>>15604740
Then why is the case still closed with no official perpetrator? I said specifically "most likely one is now dead" and that "the guy's probably dead," but your approach seems unfounded.
>>
>>15604614
Yeah, that's also why the alien's blood in the Hopkinsville sightings disappeared "mysteriously" the next morning. Because something just came and fucking lapped it all up, right? You're fucking retarded if you don't think the government doesn't cover things up all the time.
>>
I for one love unsolved shit but OP you fucked up since that is fucking bullshit. Did you even fucking read the article?

>The polygraph test was given to Hickson by a young operator, just out of school, who had not completed his formal training, who had not been certified by his own school and who had not taken a state licensing examination. Furthermore, that the lawyer for Hickson and Parker - who also was acting as their "booking agent" - had turned down the chance to have his clients tested WITHOUT CHARGE by the very experienced Capt. Charles Wimberly, chief polygraph operator from the nearby Mobile Police Dept. Also, that the lawyer did not contact other experienced polygraph operators close to Pascagoula. Instead, the lawyer had imported from New Orleans - more than 100 miles away - the young, inexperienced, uncertified, unlicensed operator who, by a curious coincidence, worked for a friend of the lawyer![6]
>>
"The polygraph test was given to Hickson by a young operator, just out of school, who had not completed his formal training, who had not been certified by his own school and who had not taken a state licensing examination. Furthermore, that the lawyer for Hickson and Parker - who also was acting as their "booking agent" - had turned down the chance to have his clients tested WITHOUT CHARGE by the very experienced Capt. Charles Wimberly, chief polygraph operator from the nearby Mobile Police Dept. Also, that the lawyer did not contact other experienced polygraph operators close to Pascagoula. Instead, the lawyer had imported from New Orleans - more than 100 miles away - the young, inexperienced, uncertified, unlicensed operator who, by a curious coincidence, worked for a friend of the lawyer!"
>>
>>15605228
Hasn't it already been determined that polygraph tests are inaccurate anyways?
>>
>>15605202
No, you're just a faggot. Nice try though.
>>
>>15604763
>"In 1957, U.S. Air Force Major John E. Albert concluded that the Kelly-Hopkinsville case was the result of the witnesses seeing a "monkey painted with silver [that] escaped from a circus," and that Mrs. Lankford's imagination had exaggerated the event."

What a load of shit. Appalachian people would not

1. Go to the police for anything
2. Waste ammunition for any reason
3. Destroy parts of their home

Unless absolutely necessary. What a terrible "explanation" for that event by that major. Just my opinions.
>>
>>15605275
It's certainly inaccurate, but you have to look at the person being tested... is it an average joe and he's failing? Probably a fail. Is it a trained soldier with 15 years of combat and 15 years of covert ops under his belt and he's passing? Who the fuck knows. It all depends on how much control you have of your faculties.
>>
>>15605435
Yeah it just sounds to me like an early version of the story you tell when you get caught, whatever that's called... maybe cover story, but it seems like a cover cover story. Kinda like what a lot of people think about what Lazar said.
>>
>>15605718
Well.... They can't play the weather balloon/swamp gas card too often.
>>
>>15605640
polygraphs are easy to trick. I beat one for a police job interview (didn't get the job but made it onto the waiting list) and I don't have any special training. There's a reason why they're not considered reliable evidence in U.S. courts.
>>
>>15605784
Officials are realizing how unpredictable our bodies are. Whether it's our pulse being used to decide if we're telling the truth, or our memory being questioned as a witness, they've reevaluated many of those methods. Witness testimony is no longer viable in court because people have no fucking clue what they actually remember (flat out false memory, suggested memory etc).
>>
>>15604727
> referring us to look into his infamy
> clearly showing admiration for him

Zodiac killer pls
>>
File: 1403856229554.jpg (116KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403856229554.jpg
116KB, 360x480px
>>15605848
Just can't help myself.
>>
File: btk2009.jpg (29KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
btk2009.jpg
29KB, 480x600px
>>15605969
Good ol' Dennis wanna have a word with you, mate.
>>
>>15605228
No, actually. That could mean a number of things, one of them being that the story is bullshit, but also it could still be very legitimate due to this: him being the employee of the friend of a lawyer could mean that the guy called him up "hey remember me? You know that favor you owed me from law school? well I got a bright young man here wh o I think is going places, that high profile polygraph test could help him out, do you mind?"
and the lawyer says "well my guys aren't lying sooooo, why not"
You see? No it may not have gone down liek that, but that information does not scrub the case.
>>
>>15605228
Did you even read the article? The sheriff bugged the room when they were together privately and they still were freaking out and talking about their experiences
>>
>>15604595
Did you bother to look? It's linked from the Wikipedia page! You can hear the whole tape if you want, but it's not very good quality.

http://archive.org/download/PascagoulaAbductionAudioFiles/PascagoulaAbduction.zip/Pascagoula%20Abduction%2F39.mp3 (from https://archive.org/details/PascagoulaAbductionAudioFiles)

From quick jumping around, the conversation between the two (after police leave them alone) starts at about 26 minutes in. You'll probably struggle to understand most of what they're saying. There's a partial transcript available at http://web.archive.org/web/20110927084513/http://www.nicap.org/hicksontape.htm
>>
Love these threads. Will post everything I can find.
>>
http://siberiantimes.com/science/casestudy/features/a-volcano-or-a-ufo-what-created-this-mysterious-siberian-crater/

> In 1949, geologist Vadim Kolpakov set off on an expedition to Siberia, not realizing that he was about to discover one of the strangest unsolved mysteries in the world: the Patomskiy crater. As Kolpakov traveled deep into almost uncharted territory, the local Yakut people warned him not to go on, explaining that there was an evil place deep in the woods that even the animals avoided. They called it the “Fire Eagle Nest” and claimed that people would start to feel unwell near it—and some would simply disappear without a trace.A man of science, Kolpakov was not put off by these stories. But even he was at a loss to explain what he found deep in the Siberian forests. A giant crater, the size of “a 25-story building,” reared up out of the trees. Up close it resembled a volcano mouth, but Kolpakov knew that there had been no volcanoes in the area for at least a few million years. This crater looked relatively newly formed—Kolpakov estimated it as around 250 years old, a figure supported by later studies of nearby tree growth. Interestingly, the trees also seemed to have undergone a period of accelerated growth similar to that seen in the forests around Chernobyl. Since the discovery of the crater, there have been many theories as to what (or who) could have created it. Some people, including Kolpakov, have speculated that it might have been formed by a meteorite, although the crater does not resemble any other known meteorite site. Others are convinced that it was indeed a volcano. Many even think that there is a UFO hidden underneath the crater. In 2005, an expedition was launched in the hopes of finding some answers—but then tragedy struck. The leader of the expedition died of a heart attack just a few kilometers away from the site. The locals were convinced it was the “evil” crater that led to his death
>>
http://www.historicmysteries.com/the-abandoned-lifeboat-on-bouvet-island/

> Lying deep in the South Atlantic, Bouvet Island has been described as among the most isolated places on Earth. The nearest land mass is Antarctica, more than 1,700 kilometers (1,100 mi) further south. No has ever inhabited the island and since plant life is unsustainable there, it is likely that no one ever will. Yet when a British expedition arrived from South Africa in 1964, they discovered an abandoned lifeboat in a lagoon on the island. Not far from the boat were oars, wood, a drum, and a copper tank. The boat was in a good condition, but the expedition party could find no trace of any passengers. The boat had no identifiable marks on it and therefore could not be traced back to any nation or shipping company. Even more strangely, when another expedition was sent to Bouvet Island two years later, the lifeboat had vanished. All of the other objects found near it had also disappeared. To date no one knows how the boat got there—or what happened to the people that were in it.
>>
http://www.historicmysteries.com/the-disappearance-of-the-three-flannan-isles-lighthouse-keepers/

This one's a bit too intricate to summarize with quotes from the article but basically three lighthouse attendants disappeared and nobody knows why; there were no storms at the time and nobody can figure out why they'd disappear.
>>
>Four years ago, Lori Erica Ruff (nee Kennedy) shot and killed herself in the driveway of her ex-in laws home in Longview, Texas. She left behind a husband, from whom she was separated, and a young daughter. What seemed like a tragic suicide soon became a hunt for Lori’s true identity when her husband, Jon Blakely Ruff, opened the locked box she kept in her closet for years. He discovered documentation that showed she was a sophisticated identity thief.

> Jon discovered a birth certificate and death certificate of a young child named Becky Sue Turner who died in a house fire in 1971, a driver’s license from Texas in the name of Becky Sue Turner with his wife’s photo issued in 1988, scribbled notes and dates, name change paperwork and a social security number application. Putting the pieces together, Lori once used the name of Becky Sue Turner, only to legally change her name in 1988 to Lori Erica Kennedy. She then submitted a request for a social security number the same year and effectively erased any documentation of her as Turner. She went on to receive a degree from University of Texas under her assumed identity. She met her future husband at church and never talked about her past.

> Social Security Administration Investigator Joseph Velling has been pursuing the case since her death. He has followed references from her student loan applications, possible friends and lovers, and medical records all in an attempt to discover her true identity. Otherwise, Lori Erica Kennedy will remain an apparition.
>>
File: goblin5.jpg (19KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
goblin5.jpg
19KB, 200x300px
>>15604763
implying the "alien" wasn't just one of these spotted by fucked up rednecks
>>
>>15605228
Lie detectors are all bullshit
>>
>>15603043
>the terrifying creatures as being roughly humanoid in shape, and standing about five feet tall. The creatures' skin was pale in color and wrinkled, and they had no eyes that the men could discern, and slits for mouths. Their heads also appeared connected directly to their shoulders, with no discernible neck. There were three "carrot-like" growths instead - one where the nose would be on a human
>>
>>15604727
Dude, I know a dude who seriously met the zodiac killer in a Border's Books near Sacramento. Everything he told me connected perfectly. Supposedly his son is now writing a book about his father being the zodiac killer. I could definitely elaborate on this shit cause it's seriously straight fucking creepy.
>>
>>15609166
Kek
>>
>>15605969
I dun get it
>>
>>15606521
They don't tell you if the were just talking about what happened or just what they looked like
Its fishy if they just sat describing its appearance
>>
>>15603043
The Valentich Disappearance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Frederick_Valentich

Valentich radioed Melbourne Flight Service at 7:06 PM to report an unidentified aircraft was following him at 4,500 feet and was told there was no known traffic at that level. Valentich said he could see a large unknown aircraft which appeared to be illuminated by four bright landing lights. He was unable to confirm its type, but said it had passed about 1,000 feet (300 m) overhead and was moving at high speed. Valentich then reported that the aircraft was approaching him from the east and said the other pilot might be purposely toying with him. Valentich said the aircraft was "orbiting" above him and that it had a shiny metal surface and a green light on it. Valentich reported that he was experiencing engine problems. Asked to identify the aircraft, Valentich radioed, "It isn't an aircraft" when his transmission was interrupted by unidentified noise described as being "metallic, scraping sounds" before all contact was lost.

There were belated reports of a UFO sighting in Australia on the night of the disappearance, however Associated Press reported that the Department of Transport was skeptical a UFO was behind Valentich's disappearance, and that some of their officials speculated that "Valentich became disorientated and saw his own lights reflected in the water, or lights from a nearby island, while flying upside down."

----

This doesn't explain the metallic sounds, and this whole thing freaks me out and stuck with me.
>>
>>15608307
Has it not been considered this were a radioactive substance test? All they say is "trees like Chernobyl." Why so politically correct...
>>
>>15609205
Wouldn't he know he was upside down...
>>
>>15609215
How disoriented would he also have to be to say his own plane he mistook for a UFO is "it's not a plane", ... I dunno man, that's some crazy disorientation.

Also, there's a report on the amount and color of lights... shouldn't they match his own? Does anyone care or just providing a hand wavey excuse?
>>
>>15609226
It's Australia, hand wavy it will be.
>>
>>15609172
please, if you're still here please do.
>>
>>15608322
dude what. Like 3 minutes of research shows that there were brutal storm surges at the time.
>>
>>15609226
Idk I'm hesitant to believe it's the typical ufo encounter. There was only one other "craft," it "hovered" directly above him, and it looked like a plane until he got close enough to see otherwise.

Thinking objectively, you could easily say that it was the reflection of his own plane in the water as he got lower and lower in altitude. Initially he sees a plane because it's too far away to make out much detail, but once he got close enough he could make out the distortion in the reflection from the waves.

Like I've said before and I'll probably say again... stories like this are much more believable if there's more than one craft, they change direction, and they do not directly pace the plane. It doesn't help that he was a novice pilot on his first night flight.

Don't mistake me for a die-hard skeptic and let me be clear, I've read other accounts involving much more experienced pilots as well as more than one craft and so on - and I tend to believe those were caused by ETI/EDB or something we just cannot explain or understand. Some of the suspected Atmospheric Beast encounters I find particularly interesting.
>>
>>15605784
And, why did you need to beat a polygraph exactly?
>>
>>15608313
>bouvet-island
It literally takes a google search to find out that men have been on the island before 1964 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
>>
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm

Supposedly a giant underground site / alien base / defence system in a remote part of siberia.
Time to go exploring i think . Any siberian explorer fags in board? :)
>>
File: demdragons.png (1005KB, 1363x734px) Image search: [Google]
demdragons.png
1005KB, 1363x734px
>>15610494
>Atmospheric Beast encounters I find particularly interesting.
Go on
>>
File: asfrg.jpg (299KB, 964x641px) Image search: [Google]
asfrg.jpg
299KB, 964x641px
>>15608307
Sinkhole?

They're all over Russia. Wasn't there one earlier this year? Or was that last year, I forgot.
>>
>>15609172
please post it, I'm lurkin'
>>
>>15612117
Do sinkholes usually rise out of the ground?

because the largest ive ever seen was one that caved in a church parking lot, it was as big as half a football field and collapsed about 30 feet down
>>
>>15609205
The amount of highly skilled experts aka pilots getting disorientet and mistaking their own craft for an UFO might correlate somehow with all these weatherballoons crashing due to swampgas ^^
>>
>>15612117
there were like three really deep craters that appeared in Siberia a couple months back, most scientists say it was natural gas explosions for some reason or another
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.