[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: [000001orly.jpg (18KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
[000001orly.jpg
18KB, 350x371px
Fellow anon here, seeking greater understanding.

Enlighten me.
>>
K. You are already are enlightened. How else would you know to post this thread on /x/?
>>
There's a snake in your boot.
>>
>>15552460
Remember: The visceral hour has arrived!
>>
Ok. Here you go:
Everything on /x/ is bullshit. Go read a book about particle physics.
>>
depends, what do you want?
>>
understand what?
>>
>>15552460
People were once forced to believe in a state sponsored religion and to adhere to it's rules while being judged by elitist who studied the religion, if found that they deviated they were at risk of losing their freedom.

But today things are very different, people are now forced to believe in a state sponsored psychology and to adhere to it's rules while being judged by elitist who studied psychology, if found that they deviated they are at risk of losing their freedom.
>>
How is this paranormal in the least?
>>
>>15552460
a dick is just an extremely large clitoris.
>>
No one is crazy or weird.
>>
New life forms have been developed in a lab,
man IS god.
>>
>>15552563
>>15552555

Anything and everything.
>>
>>15552460
We were watching you as you typed this.
>>
>>15552460
You can learn anything anyone has ever learned by replicating their experiences and putting yourself in their perspective.

If this seems like a daunting task, but adopt the perspective of someone who doesn't see it as a daunting task.
>>
3dimensional view of reality is essentialy a flat earth myth
>>
>>15552802
>just adopt
>>
>>15552802
Hahahaha I really like this
>>
I just farted
>>
>>15552460
All is in fact one.All that is is in fact Source(God).Source(God) is pure love,unconditional love.You live on eternally because you are an inseparable part of Source,because oneness cannot be separated.So,you are an extension/expression of source....We all are Source.Through all of us,it explores itself....SO,you are a projection of source.Source is the most expansive part of you,often called the higher self or god).After death you will be immersed in Source love again...You will align with all your desires from lives that you lived and you will leave behind the negative 'things'...From a full source's perspective you will incarnate,you will embody something else...And so on...Personality is not something that source is concernrd with,therefore personalities are not eternal...they are temporary choices...There are certain positive amendments caused by physical life that become a permanent part of that more expansive energy that comes into and withdraws from life after life and so, (i will post more)
>>
>>15552460
Words don't exist. They don't have meaning. The fact that we can think and imagine new ideas has nothing to do with language. Words, having no meaning, cannot convey messages. The only thing that can convey message is intelligent analysis. Word-based fluff does and can do nothing but sound good. When you start to realize all debate is just semantic, with the word being disagreed over not always being apparent or visible to the arguing parties, you are on the right track.
>>
>>15552460
You will not go through any kind of identity crisis when you die.You will be utterly un attached to the very concept of identity.Identity is a necessary component of the vantage point of our physical lives and the purpose our physical lives serve the uni universe..It is an unvaluable aid to evolution..Go read TealSwan.com/questions ; Teal Swan's videos...Ralph Smart diving deep' s videos...Thesecrettolivingthelawofattraction.com Applythelawofattraction.com When you will find videos named manifestation,how to maifest.., they're about law of attraction.When i firstly applied this law and it worked,from that time my life has changed in bliss.Because now i'm in total control of my life.Because i know i'm the only responsable for everything that happens to me,that i experience...Now i consciously create my reality....I loooove my life! Go for it,too! Make your life a joyful one! Love!
>>
You live you fuck up you die you become dirt
>>
>>15552460
After you'll read what recommended you,please go and read ''Stories of manifestation'' section, you will found it here : Thesecrettolivingthelawofattraction.com
>>
You will find*
>>
>>15552904
Holy shit dude, what the fuck. Words don't exist? They don't have meaning? That's a statement that can't possibly be true by virtue of it being conveyed using words. You wrote that in words. I read it in words. I understood it in words. Stop doing drugs.
>>
>>15552460
Search on google : shift your vibration steven, then click the first one.
>>
>>15552460
Watch The secret movie and read the book...
>>
>>15552973
Your eyes picked up on the words and your language center put them together into grammatical packets of information. You felt the meaning. You chose to acknowledge that I used the words using a meaning you recognize, rather than attaching my own arbitrary meaning to them. The words exists, but, they don't have any meaning beyond the fact that you dared to assume they meant what you thought I meant in using them.
>>
>>15552460
Read The power by Rhonda Byrne
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.