[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: 1413735977805.gif (133KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1413735977805.gif
133KB, 497x501px
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THOUGHT ASTRAL PROJECTING WAS A JOKE UNTIL I TRIED IT JUST A FEW HOURS AGO IN THE MORNING.

I was tired for being in the computer all day so I decided to sleep. When sleeping I remembered this so called "Astral Projecting" thing so I decided to do it out of boredom by following the rope technique:

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/06/10-effective-techniques-to-experiencing.html

I did what the method said and after a few minutes I felt myself hovering above my body seeing nothing but bright blue and in a few seconds later I saw myself sleeping below me. I was so terrified and scared that I tried to wake up as soon as possible. I have to say that while I was floating out of my body, I was feeling a refreshing, cool, Ice like feeling behind my head while I was in that state. When I woke up, I still had that cool, ice feeling. I looked in the mirror and saw myself really pale.

I have never felt this feeling before. It was so exiting, yet terrifying.

Should I do this again tonight?

Is it safe to do this?

I can still feel a bit of that refreshing feeling behind my head witch is why I'm kind of worried of it doing something to my brain.

Would it be okay to do this on a daily basis?
If you know about this stuff, please post any advice, tips or anything that will help me in my Journey.
>>
>>15410927
Congrats on your first lucid dream
>>
>>15410927
Lucky motherfucker.. first try and you get a lucid dream right away.
O and sure you should do it again!
>>
Had a similar experience, too. Continue with it, OP. Being able to astrally project is a great thing.
>>
It takes many people years to be able to do this OP, do not squander it. What you experience is up to you. Don't let fear be the deciding factor, conquer that shit.
>>
>>15410927
No OP, the reason you were pale was because a demon was sucking your life force out of you while your soul was out of your body. Don't trust the icy feeling, either.
>>
>>15411306
>Don't trust the icy feeling, either
Oh fuck, why?
>>
>>15411248
How long did it take you?
>>
>>15410927
>Is it safe to do this?
No. Your body was given to you. Don't leave it for something to steal.

You wouldn't drive your car in to the ghetto and jump out and go exploring with the keys still in the car.

Would you?
>>
>>15411663
but the internet says Astral Projection is safe...
>>
>>15411663
This is a really good point, I honestly never even thought about it like that
>>
>>15411689
Whenever I see people talking about astal projection I see some happy merchant standing on a boat in front of some goyim rubbing his hands and telling them to jump in to the water with their eyes closed. Meanwhile, the boat is being circled by dozens of starving sharks.
>>
>>15411689
He's just fucking with you, I can't believe you're falling for it. It's just glorified dreaming, you aren't gonna die.
>>
>>15410927
OP read 'Astral Dynamics'
Thank me later
>>
>>15410927
I've had a couple of semi-circle dreams naturally and they were completely fucking awesome. Except, I'm too pushy to try any techniques due to sleep paralysis.
>>
>>15411746
>He's just fucking with you
He won't think so when some snarling demon pins his head to his pillow and snarls in his face while he's off flying around being a faggot.

>why didn't you warn me, /x/

>don't worry, he's just joking, those feelings of being sucked through a black hole and scratches on your body and the icy feel of death down your spine is completely natural xD

Don't mess with this stuff. You are inside your body for a reason.
>>
>>15411834
Lucid*

Bonus:
http://www.amazon.com/Astral-Dynamics-Out-Body-Experiences/dp/1571746161

One of the reviews says "not scientific".
>>
Astral projection is pretty dangerous if you dont know the basics. Basically, if you encounter a demon or harmful entity, you can kill it or weaken it till it almost dies (it can come back) with light and love. Know than and you should be alright. Be brave and have fun.
>>
>>15410927
There are 10 methods in link provided, which one did you use you cuck?
>>
>>15412460
The first one. The rope technique.
>>15412419
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>15412580

not him but astral projection can be dangerous yes.

You can't be possessed or be physically hurt, the worst thing physically that can happen is feeling extremely drained of energy. that happens when a negative entity well attacks you or kills you in the astral.

yes you can die in the astral, but your not physically dead, you just plane-shift aka appear in another astral realm. its a bitch to get back to whatever astral place you where at, normally get some sort of minor/major amnesia.

The real harm is the psychological harm. Negative beings want a easy to manipulate person to take their energy, so... FUCK WITH THE NEWBIES!, they'll mostly try to scare you, and fuck with you and manipulate you into thinking they can actually do anything or maybe you simply won't encounter any negative beings and have a cool time. but encountering entities happen, and a negative mindset can bring negative consequences.

Be wary and take any information with a grain of salt, you never really know who the fuck you're talking too.
>>
>>15412580
Actually, yeah. I'm pretty serious. I can't say I've experienced it all firsthand, but it's what I've been hearing.
>>
>>15412600
Whoa, how do you know you can go to lower planes and get back? Have you died? How do you get back? Are enemies stronger or weaker in the lower planes?
>>
>>15412606

Well they are indeed weaker in the lower planes. You first got to level up to reach the next area.
>>
>>15412629
Be sure to grind the lower level mobs in the event you run out of quests.
>>
>>15412600

oh also a bit of clarification when i say "attack you" only sometimes will you actually get something attacking you.

Entities want energy, you have energy.

sexual entites say a succubus (just a term you'd understand) will manipulate you into fucking them, in which they'll take your sexual energy and probably kill you.

or just a scary fucking shadow demon that sits in your corner laughing growling screeching at you trying to get a reaction from you, in which it takes eats up your fear essentially.

The point is, the astral is perfectly fine if you know your way around and realize everything is cool... that is as long as you have will-power, no fear and a general peace with anything you encounter, i highly doubt anything will happen nor will you see any fucked up things.

If your mind is fucked up, expect fucked up things.

>>15412606

>Lower planes and get back

not really how it works. depending on your vibrational frequency(no not a physical vibration) say your negative, your vibrational frequency will be lower, hence if you astral project using negative emotions or you are a negative person, you go to the plane that matches your vibration aka lower = negative higher = more positive.

depending on how your mindset is or what method you're using, will normally determine the vibrational frequency and then what sort of astral plane you go to.

>have you died?

yeah, either you are so terrified you instantly go back to your body(not a good choice), or you plane-shift to any other infinite astral plane. (can't get back unless you set some up sort of sigil to get you back).

Really the best choice is if you know you're going to die, just commit suicide and plane-shift.

>Are enemies stronger or weaker in the lower planes?

depends, but lower planes is more negative, rapists, killers, murderers, greed, ect are the main inhabitants. they can hurt you, if they can successfully manipulate you into thinking they can. when its really more based on will-power
>>
>>15412634

someone who resonates with a lower vibration, generally has shitty will-power, they just want their fix of money, torture, whatever the fuck they want.

generally most people never encounter these things in the astral, only people with a negative or fearful mindset will have negative or fearful experiences in the astral.
>>
>>15412634
What if you're afraid of an entity but you start lashing out at it, trying to kill it. Who wins?
Or what if you run?
>>
>>15412688

That would depend on the entity and whether or not its real.

This is the astral, you think of a scary entity coming to murder you, a scary entity is now coming to murder you.

different is say you want into an astral house party, out of everyone at the party only one person stands out, so you go talk to him, next thing you know every at the party wasn't real but was what the entity created using his will-power.

basically, i don't know who would win, it depends on who you're fucking with and whether or not its just you're fear.

Simple put, depends on the entity and if its even a real astral being. i'd imagine if you fucked someone over in the astral, they'll want to fuck you over once they find you again.
>>
>>15412720
Ah, thanks heaps, anon.
>>
So like...what kind of fun stuff is there to do when you're astrally projecting? Can I spy on my hot neighbor showering?
>>
>>15412720
Oh, and have you ever recalled past life memories from astraling? Some people say they had.

>>15412746
Pretty sure you can, ya.
>>
>>15412750

Do you think it'd be possible to slow down time or even travel back and forwards in time? I wanna spend like the whole night seeing some cool shit, like what goes on at the White House or the big bang or stuff like that. SEEEEKRET stuff...
>>
You're dying. Real astral projection would never have a physical effect on your body like being pale or having an icy feeling in your head.
>>
>>15412765
Pretty sure you can go back in time in astral, but you can't change anything. If you find some cool secrets, share em here.
>>
>>15412801

I don't want to. I just want to see and witness everything, from galaxies to neutrinos.
>>
>>15412750

Personally i have not, but i know people who have claimed they astral projected and meditated in the astral and discovered over-time how to access their past-lifes

>>15412746

yes and no,

spying on you're neighbor requires going to the ethereal realm essentially the ghost earth, or i believe some people who've read astral dynamics may use "Real time zone" to represent this say inbetween dimension.

getting to the ethereal is what i experienced on my first out of body experiences, and thats where you appear in your room above your bed, and can go through walls, spy on people ect ect. if you can succesfully do this, you can test if its real by going to a friends house, see what he's wearing and then get back in your body and call him up.

never done it before, but its something you may want to consider to confirm its not just some form of dream.

astral is the layer after the ethereal, very similar, but still quite different.

>>15412765

heard of a story of a lady who astral projected, but she was killed and ended up lost on some other astral plane for what she said was a couple of weeks, then she finally came out of the astral and meer minutes went by.

Also had a friend who said he was testing a sort of "time" bubble in the astral, essentially slower time in the bubble and in general trying to mess around with time.

eventually created 2 i'll call them "time distortion" layered in each other, in which he was also in. Said he was trapped for what he felt was months and months.

only a few hours went by when he got out of it.

Those are just stories i've heard though, can't actually prove that.
>>
>>15412808
That's something you can do. Good luck and have fun.
>>
>>15412808
/pol/ here

Pls tell if holocaust happened, also gib proof
>>
>>15412634
If you go to another astral plane, what can you do there? Do you have any power to control this astral plane from another?
>>
I know astral projection is true because I did it once by accident when I was something like 4 or 5 years old. Haven't been able to do it since, not that I've really looked into the methods.
>>
>>15412865

going afk for 20minutes after this reply, i'll be back later.

now. there are an infinite amount of planes.

and different types say.

dreaming is astral projection on a plane dictated by your subconscious.

lucid dreaming is astral projection on a plane dictated by your consciousness

astral projection i consider projecting to a plane with actual inhabitants

Now say you're on a plane with no body, you can do anything ,create anything, it might as well be like a dream as you are the god.

Now you enter a plain with inhabitants. say an astral city. if the consensus in this "Astral city" is that you cannot fly. Then your will power has to be stronger then every single inhabitant on this astral plane in order for you to fly.

where as on a plane with nobody, you only need your own will-power to manifest things.

and so depending on what the habitants believe, how many inhabitants are even on the plane, and how strong your will-power is compared to the opposing will-power, will determine what you'll be able to do.

but for all examples aside the astral is no different from the physical, the properties of the astral are based on a more energetic level making it more dream-like.

You can rape, murder,torture,start a business go grocery shopping, fight in a war, make your own world, anything you want you can do(unless your in a place that specifically doesn't allow you to do it say fly)
>>
>>15412974

There are an infinite amount of planes in the same way that there is an infinite number of points in a line which has a beginning and an end. Basically, what you said is meaningless.
>>
File: sadness.png (154KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
154KB, 399x385px
OP here

God damn it I was so looking to doing this and completely going trough it tonight but now that I have read all this posts I just don't know if I should anymore. It sounds like if I'm mentally weak and fragile and make a wrong move then it's game over for me.
>>
>>15413236
This is where you make the decision c OP. Either give up with a weak mind and one good experience, or strengthen your mind and continue. Be warned though, if you don't get strong and continue, you WILL be fucked with. Ironically, think of the astral like prison, if you project weakness, you'll become someone's bitch. You have to believe you're the alpha dog. Good luck!
>>
>>15412634
>either you are so terrified you instantly go back to your body(not a good choice)
W-why not?
>>
File: mind.jpg (70KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
70KB, 600x489px
I'm going to try this shit tonight. What can I achieve while astral projecting?
>>
Charles Withers here, for all your astral banking needs. No, but in all seriousness, if anyone needs help APing, just give me a bell.
>>
>>15413386
There are still laws in place there, but pretty much anything. A favorite of mine is studying random libraries entities leave behind. Had a good read about thermodynamics, not that it made much sense.
>>
>>15413404

Are there like, spirit guides in the astral plane? How do you know where the fuck to go once you're just hovering over your sleeping body?
>>
>>15412974
>Now you enter a plain with inhabitants. say an astral city. if the consensus in this "Astral city" is that you cannot fly. Then your will power has to be stronger then every single inhabitant on this astral plane in order for you to fly.

Fucking this. I've never been able to explain it this well.
>>
>>15413410
There are entities that want to do "good" by our standards. You can call them spirit guides if you want.
>>
>>15413410
Yeah, astral navigation is damn near pointless. Until you can hold one thought and one thought alone, you're going to end up where ever it is you randomly think about. Not to mention the fact that a lot of places don't stay in the same place.
>>
I'm particularly keen to talk about projection. If anyone has any queries, feel free as I'm really bored.
>>
>>15413346

well, from my understanding your astral body just sort of drops dead and goes back to its normal auto-pilot in the astral until you take it over again, and so if you get "terrified" and leave your body for some entity, you'd figure they may want to abuse that.

buuuuuut, you won't be possessed or anything like that, you'll just get your energy drained and feel like shit again from my understanding.

>>15413410
>>15413416

what he said ^

and astral navigation is very hard like sepalax says.

But one method of finding a plane is using a sigil.

for instance if you create your own plane, how do you get back!? you create a sigil(a symbol you program to do a certain thing, programming is just using intent/will-power for it to do something)

then you can meditate or focus on the sigil and appear wherever you placed that sigil in the plane.

but creating your own plane comes with a lot of problems for instance, without constantly thinking about the plane, it'll disappear, and without constant checking up on, and proper protection you could get yourself some stray negative entities who just come in and just fucking with it.

Just like what happened in the /x/ created astral plane of veelox. got ran down by negative entities until someone cleared it out.

>>15413428

I'm too busy to actually stay and talk, but maybe you could explain to some people how you achieve astral projection or how you got into it.
>>
>>15413444
Thanks, man, also I like how you put it about programming.

Basically, when I first APed, I used a cheat. Simply wear a nicotine patch and take a sleeping pill = instant lucid dream. Within a lucid dream, you can go astral, but it won't be anywhere near as great as doing it completely sober.

Basically, while lucid dreaming, go to your house. Inside your house, find a closet/wardrobe and turn it into a portal. This portal will act as a doorway to the astral and get you out the limited dream plane inhabited only by you.

This is the simplest possible method. The sleeping pill keeps you from waking up when things get too intense from the stimulation of the nicotine, which keeps you alert. My method is foolproof and requires no skill what so ever.
>>
>>15411663
I would, if it wasn't actually a ghetto but people just called it that

OP, have you ever been afraid of something, only to experience that something anyway? What happened to your fear afterwords?
>>
>>15413496
In my experience, possession only occurs if the traveler loses awareness that they're traveling.
>>
>>15413496
I hold it in and endure it silently until I can finally see it and understand it in another way that isn't threatening. I'm strongly fond of philosophy.
>>
File: 1359667182919.png (25KB, 575x687px) Image search: [Google]
1359667182919.png
25KB, 575x687px
>>15411905
>>
File: wtdftf.png (3KB, 249x175px) Image search: [Google]
wtdftf.png
3KB, 249x175px
>>15410927
>It was so exiting
I've heard that's pretty common with astral projection.
>>
>>15410927

So let me get this straight, I imagine a rope hanging from my ceiling while I'm laying in bed and then imagine myself tugging at the rope just like gym class and my spirit will leave my body...?
>>
I accidentally had a lucid dream yesterday. It was fucking insane. It felt so real. It was making me a little bit anxious so I tried waking up but I couldn't. So I tried to go with the flow for a while. But I could feel my mind fighting the experience because it was a bit overwhelming.

The setting wasn't strange or anything. It was literally just me in my house talking to my parents. But I told them I knew they weren't real and that this was a dream and I told them I was feeling a little scared and my dad suggested I try calling my cell phone from the dream world to see if I would wake up. Before I got to my phone I felt this shift in consciousness and I was suddenly awake in my bed.

I want to continue this experience and try to make it happen again but I'm scared that it's mentally unsafe? Like I don't think the consciousness is meant to experience events in different dimensions like that. It was a little bit disturbing but at brief moments it felt enlightening. Like what if you lucid dreamed so often that you could no longer distinguish reality from the dream world? Because that's how I felt at first - like I wasn't 100% sure if it was real life or not. Everything appeared normal besides when I looked in the mirror. It was super wavy and my face was hard to make out. I want to try again but I don't want to suffer from derealization or anything.
>>
God damnit reading this thread is giving me bad anxiety about going insane and not being able to identify reality I'm actually scared to go to sleep
>>
>>15413800
>>15413828
This is a pretty good example of mass hysteria. It's funny, because on Veelox threads, people openly talk about how the place they created was infested with demons, which only served to encourage people to want to go.

Now, this thread is fairly positive in comparison, but there is this sense of fear being propagated. The worst case scenario in astral travel is being psychically raped and waking up feeling disenchanted. Quite often when you have a poor night's sleep, this has already occurred.

In other words, the worst has already happened and you two are still fine.
>>
Fuuck we are late
Time to dream err body
>>15413800
>>
>>15413849
Yeah well I just calmed down from a bad panic attack regardless. Serves me right for coming on /x/ with an anxiety disorder. Thanks fuckers now I won't be sleeping tonight
>>
>>15413886

eh i wouldn't worry about it. Most likely you'll go to the astral, be perfectly fine and probably try and contact a spirit guide of some sort to show you around.

Its really more of a cool tool to have. The more you experience it, the more it'll turn into something that isn't a terrifying idea
>>
>>15412600
>You can't be possessed or be physically hurt
>tells us we can be hurt

A house divided against itself cannot stand. This post contains contradictory information, i.e. lies.
>>
>>15413444
How do you make a proper sigil? Can it be any symbol you want?
>>
My face when X is scared of astral projection. You faggots used to intentionally manifest demons just to cast wind strike on them.
>>
>>15416224
Eh? What was this place like?
>>
>>15416224
Veelox. Research it.
>>
>>15412600
>its a bitch to get back to whatever astral place you where at, normally get some sort of minor/major amnesia.
So if you get killed you get teleported to a different astral realm and then have to find the previous one(where you were killed) to go back to your body and wake up? Did I understand correctly?

What happens if you don't go back to the previous realm? You never wake up? What if someone tries to wake you up physically IRL?
>>
>>15412634
>(no not a physical vibration
Actually yes it still is a physical vibration. No matter how micromicromicroscopic. Quantum physics and stuff....
>>
>>15416357
nigga this isnt wow you dont gotta go find your body n shit
>>
>>15413394
can i just get the straight forward basics for it? what ill be able to do and the easiest and effective way to do it etc
>>
>>15410927

Many of those things I also experienced, in a lucid dream.

Congratulations, you had a lucid dream! Yes they can be really terrifying but that willl pass eventually once you start doing it more.
>>
>>15412974
heh sounds like a gmod sever.
>>
>>15413394
I keep forgetting to stay away while I sleep. Any remedies? Different approaches?
>>
how would you wake up from a astral projection? in case shit gets craZY
>>
Has anyone had an OBE while awake? I don't use drugs, but it's happened to me twice. Was disorienting. How does AP or lucid dreaming compare?
>>
>>15414146

okay let me put it this way.

You know in a dream how you get stabbed and its not like an actual feeling of being stabbed? but very similar.

While it may "hurt" it won't be as bad as actually getting stabbed, and if you figure out a way of using your energy to say feel no pain you're set.

>>15415180

>be in astral plane next to tree

>get a symbol you draw say just a circle with a dot in the middle

>imprint that onto a tree using your thoughts

>use thoughts to program sigil by using intent/will-power to take you to this point whenever you focus on it

>focus on it, boom your at the sigil

can be any type of symbol, its just symbolism

>>15416357

You don't have to go find your body. I meant if you actually wanted to go back to the plane you died in for whatever reason, its a bitch because you need to set up a sigil first otherwise its extremely hard to find it again.

no need to look for your body. you will wake up and be snapped back into your body. its actually so easy you just need to think of your body and you're back in it. can be annoying

>>15416413

above
>>
>>15416378
Shit I just realised what I wrote was kinda bullshit. In my defense I feel like half the ppl in this thead are just fucking with the other half.
>>
>>15416421
So can I see the body of every single person on Earth?

What happens if I just go to the body of a friend and start slapping him on the face?
>>
>>15416443

idk, never tried trolling people in the astral before.
>>
>>15416450
Kek, please do and give results tomorrow.
>>
>>15413849
still around?

also, go by any other names? your info sounds familiar
>>
>>15416421
That's amazing. I probably will use a circle with a dot now. I had something slightly more complicated in mind.
>>
File: xxx.png (15KB, 438x368px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
15KB, 438x368px
>>15410927
>http://themindunleashed.org/2013/06/10-effective-techniques-to-experiencing.html

I thought the advertisements on that thing were kind of funny. These people really know who's reading their article.
>>
>>15416432
nah, this guy's >>15416421 being honest to ya.
>>
Definitely try it again tonight, practice it daily for a month or so you'll only get better at doing it and be able to do more things through astral projection.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.