[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sold my soul for occult knowledge. Anything you been wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 18

File: death.jpg (46KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
46KB, 500x680px
I sold my soul for occult knowledge.
Anything you been wondering about, /x/, or would like to discuss this morning??
>>
did you know that Nicki Minaj's real name is Onika Tanya Maraj?
>>
>>15358874
No. That knowledge was beyond the scope of the Infernal Kingdom. How did you come by it? What chasm of forbidden Darkness did you explore in order to find this gem of mystical lore? And are you a wizard?
>>
What can you tell me about involuntary clairvoyance?
>>
>>15358874
How does that transaction work? can you teach me how to sell my own soul? and also I would prefer carnal pleasures over occult knowledge.
>>
explain Thaumiel, and how duality can exist at all given a perfect creator?
>>
>>15358891
Time is relative and only seems consistent because we exist within the limitations of time. Consciousness seems to be tethered to the body because we exist within the limitations of the body. Without the body, consciousness does not experience time once it has become accustomed to existing outside of the physical world. Seeing into the future, then, is an easy task for the mind liberated from the body. I would believe that your experiences of involuntary clairvoyance are the result of involuntary (and un-recalled) astral projection. You may consider studying/practicing astral projection rather than developing your clairvoyant abilities, as these will manifest in a more controlled way if you control your consciousness.

>>15358897
I started in magick very young due to family tragedy. Later I discovered demonology and the like. Having this type of knowledge is just part of my Will - its my purpose to have it. And so making a pact for knowledge came naturally and easily. If carnal knowledge is your purpose, then it will also come easily. But you have to discover your true Will first.

>>15358903
Your answer requires a bit of text, so give me a moment.
>>
>>15358903
Before there was a beginning, there was Chaos, or Nothingness. But this Nothingness was not empty - within it stirred every potential yet unrealized. Chaos is hot and cold, dark and light, finite and infinite. From the Chaos came forth the God, for no other reason than His coming forth was a possibility that happened to be realized. All "things" that you perceive are literally part of the God, because as the God was formed, so all things formed are the God. God is oneness, because all things are Him. Thaumiel represents a breaking away from the God - it represents existing but in such a manner that you are no longer part of nor confined by the God. One exists in such an anti-place in order to work to the destruction of the God. Just as God is formed, so then the forces of Satan are the unformed, and they exist within the nothing of creation where God is not: Coldness, Darkness, Emptiness, and Death. Not because these things are creepy, but because these things are not things at all, but are the privation or the absence of things (the God). I hope I didnt ramble too much, and can elaborate if needed.
>>
>>15358917
you have actually broadened my perspective..
>>
>>15358939
To the death of the God we go
>>
>>15358907
so what is going to happen to your soul? will you suffer? Will you be a slave?

another question: What is the most accurate form of divination for a beginner?
>>
>>15358944
why kill God?
>>
How do I sell my soul ?
>>
>>15358947
I will break away from the God until I take my life and in death fight alongside Baalzevuv, my Patron, against the God. I can never be a slave or serve anyone; I am lawlessness. I will suffer until eventually returning to Chaos, but...our torments also may, in length of time, become our element or strength. So never fear suffering. My ancestors were Norse, and I learned the Runes first. I would recommend learning whatever you have familial or psychological bonds with.

>>15358950
Your question again requires text, so hang in there...

>>15358955
First discover your true Will. Know thyself.
>>
>>15358958
I'm probably the human on earth with the most knowledge about himself; Buddhist monks excluded.

And that's exactly why I want to sell my soul.
I have some things to accomplish that I cannot without the help of our buddy down bellow, but at the same time I know enough about the sphere of powers and occultism to stay away from practitioners.
>>
>>15358950
In Chaos, opposites are blended while still retaining their individual virtues. Within Chaos, consciousness experiences the totality of every potential, and because all things blend, consciousness is in fact EVERY potential experienced simultaneously. You do not love or hate, you both ARE love and hate. Suffering occurs when opposites are separated, and this occurred when the God was separated from Chaos. You are separate from me, I am separate from a tree, and so forth. If you are separate from me, then I can inflict suffering upon you. So long as you are separate, whatsoever thing you are separate from can and does cause suffering. There can be no suffering in Chaos, because nothing is separate. Therefore, to "kill the God" is to return all things to Chaos, even the God, and thus eliminate the condition of suffering.
>>
>>15358961
My involvement with magick and the like serves one purpose: to user in new currents of Sinister and Anti-Cosmic influence in the world. Whether im writing a book, recording songs, or whatever...its never for my own enjoyment. Your true Will ..will be one of two things: to unite with the Source of being, or to separate yourself from it. Once you have made up your mind, nothing you do can be anything but that. To know yourself is to know the God, and knowing the God is a matter of perception. If you want to achieve mundane things - things that will not matter 1000 years from now, just stick with the Goetia.
>>
>>15358874
Are you concerned that you have joined the side destined to lose? How can the created oppose successfully the Creator?
>>
>>15358874
Anyone who uses the phrase "occult knowledge" is a peon.
>>
>>15358967
I'm saddened by the fact that you believe I would sell my soul for something mundane.

The blood of several important historical mystics flow through my veins and I have something very specific to achieve as foretold 700 years ago.

Sadly today most so called occultists just want to diddle children and are basically self enslaved sex puppets which is extremely counterproductive to my task.
>>
>>15358970
Whatever has life will die. Whatever is formed will decay. Whatever exists as Light will one day dim into blinding Darkness. Im fairly confident in my task.

>>15358972
sad b8 m8 i r8 it 2/8

>>15358974
>Sadly today most so called occultists just want to diddle children and are basically self enslaved sex puppets which is extremely counterproductive to my task.

Which is why I would assume you want mundane things. If you want to make a pact, you only need one spirit to open the door for you. Have you experimented with any of the grimoires?
>>
Why do you caress the strings that pull you towards your ultimate demise like a long lost lover?
>>
>>15358983
Several Kabbalistic and Christiano-Latin ones with little result.
>>
>>15358964
so, we both seek the resolution of opposites, thus ending suffering.
but you're asserting that God is the foundation of estrangement?

your reasoning is almost the same as what i'v been told from satanic/luciferian sources.

but if your objective is the killing of God, and the returning of all things to Chaos, then I cannot trust you. Because you would lie to me in order to convince me to break away from God.
>>
>>15358874
Tell me about God. Is He the only one? Are there many gods? What are angels?
>>
>>15358907
Hmmm that's one of the few times I've seen someone explain that half reasonably.
>>
>>15358983
Perhaps you are deceived? The Creator is a causeless cause. He is unborn. How can He die?
>>
>>15358991
dem poetics tho.

Destruction only seems terrifying to those who have failed to see its true fruits, which are Liberation, Twoness, and Lawlessness.

>>15358992
[email protected] You dont have to contact me off of this thread, but its there if you feel the need sometime. Have you discovered the Anti-Cosmic works of the 218 yet? If so, what are your experiences of them so far?

>>15358994
A person cannot genuinely turn their back on someone they have never met. I have met the God, and only because of this can I count myself separate from Him - He being his will and designs. A person cannot be tricked into leaping into the Void, or even pushed forcibly. A person cannot even decide one day to be of the Chaotic line - you either have this spirit in you or you dont.

>>15358995
The God is unfathomable in His wholeness, and because man hates not knowing things, man has imagined what the God must look and be like. He has said the God is a male or a female, or that the God resembles some parts of nature. The God is beyond human understanding, and so why do humans think the God is so human, that he even has a son? All gods are man's poor attempts to fathom his Source using his own limited, physical perception. This is why man's deities are so human-like tho they claim to be above human. Angels are a race of entities who consciously work in order to maintain the power of the God.

>>15359000
nice trips. hope what I said helps
>>
>>15359015
"The Creator" signifies a distinction between the creator and the created. Whatsoever thing is distinct can be destroyed by things beyond itself. The God, being Causeless Cause, does cause just as He was caused. The God placed a wedge separating Chaos and making distinctions where once there were none, thus creating suffering. Because of these distinctions, death will always be the foe of life, whereas in Chaos life and death were experienced at one time. The God is destined to die, because all things caused do. If I am deceived I am at least honest in my deception.
>>
I'm an acolyte of the Anti Cosmos, a lawless man you never know where you got, I'm personal friends with Coldsteel the Hedgeheg and commands a legion of Infernal Entities.

Ask me anything.

pic related, it's how I see myself.
>>
>>15359016
>Anti-Cosmic works of the 218

they are the Nordic guys ?

I have philosophical reserves about the notion of "Anti-cosmicism" notably because my cause, is the exact opposite.
I am willing to cast myself aside to advance the reunification.

I come from a Luciferian background with ties to the Christ, if that can help you see where I'm going.
>>
>>15358874
How do I live forever?
>>
>>15359028
Sacrifice and tunnels of typhon

captcha 1666
>>
>>15358958
>>15358907

Notice how he doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>15359026
Im friends with a couple Luciferian groups, such as Herald of the Dawn, if you were needing like-minds to converse with. I really dont know how to advise you without knowing your cause tho.

>>15359028
Your mistake is in assuming that youre living. You're slowly dying - you exist in the process of death. To "live" is to be free from death, which you will never be. In fact, your physical death is one of several.
>>
>>15359037
No I don't want to die please help
>>
>>15359034
which question havent I answered?
>>
>>15359016
If you think death is liberation you don't understand the nature of this struggle. Death does not lead to "twoness". Destruction is assimilation. Static order. Not chaos but slumber eternal.

Death offers the same reward whether you fight with or against.
>>
>>15359034
notice how it's Saturday morning on /x/?
>>
>>15359037
I want to bring back Joana, if that talks to you.
>>
>>15359040
Your understanding of destruction is skewed. Nothing simply ceases to exist - things change form. Thats all. Death is a changing of form, most notably, of perception. In this world we exist as mundane matter, in the next we shed this matter but retain our perception of it. And this goes on, many deaths, until you either merge and become one with the God...or you deviate from the "natural" path and separate yourself from him.
>>
>>15359046
who is Joana in the overall, grand scheme of things?
>>
>>15359049
It's everything, the one way to re-ascend Lucifer.
>>
>>15359016
Thank you. So God is the infinite from which all things spring forth, if I understand you. Is the idea that Man is made in the image of God because by Will and Attention he can form Order out of Chaos correct?

There is Jewish riddle: What does a being that is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient lack? Answer being limitation, without it there is no story.

Do you think those views are correct?

Also, if God is the infinite, isn't your Master trying to destroy being itself? Have you considered going Faust on the Devil? What is the devil?

Sorry about all those questions.
>>
>>15359056
>the one way to re-ascend Lucifer

Be careful that you don't strive to become what, by nature, you already are. Those who are fire-born do not need to regain Lucifer - they are naturally in his presence. Everything is mind and a matter of perception.
>>
>>15359067
I do not wish to change nature, what I want to do, to speak in biblical terms, is make it so that Lucifer is no more a King on Earth but is allowed/encouraged/forced to take back his natural place at the side of God.

In times he would be followed by the justs.
>>
>>15359058
>Is the idea that Man is made in the image of God because by Will and Attention he can form Order out of Chaos correct?
The idea that man is made in the image of God is Abrahamic philosophy. If you want to catch a glimpse of understanding regarding the God, step out of your comfort zone and indulge yourself in the perceptions of other cultures and religious beliefs. Dont get caught up in any of them, but apply what works until it stops working. Everything is illusion - all religions, spiritual paths, and etc. They are as dead bodies, but they are not worthless, as you can pile them up and climb atop and over them in order to reach the Other Side.

>There is Jewish riddle: What does a being that is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient lack? Answer being limitation, without it there is no story.
Man is the limitation of God. We can perceive all of these great things - such as medical cures and technology, but we will forever be limited in what we are able to achieve while existing as part of the God.

>Also, if God is the infinite, isn't your Master trying to destroy being itself?
The destruction of form is sought entirely.

>What is the devil?
Theo Thanatos
>>
>>15359079
If that we the Will of Lucifer he would work towards this goal. But he does not.
>>
how the fuck can I meditate? I can never seem to calm my mind. That or I end up asleep from trying to calm my mind. I'm hoping to use it as a spring board into lucid dreaming
>>
>>15359083
Hence why I need to bring back Joana.

She will remove his dominion over Earth and he will have the choice between taking back his natural place or be a worm.
>>
>>15359047
This seems familiar. Are there sources in literature addressing that idea?
>>
>>15359085
>I can never seem to calm my mind

Then dont try to calm it. Instead, work on focusing it. Study mindful meditation and practice it consistently over the course of a couple of months, then try to calm your mind during meditation. If you become overly frustrated it will merely upset your mind even more. Mindful meditation for now - not calm the mind and be in a buddha-like state for a while at least.

>>15359087
good luck with that

>>15359088
Nice 88. Crowley called it the number of the Black Brothers. There are no works regarding those concepts as far as I know, but if they seem familiar to you, maybe spend some time in contemplation of them, and additional insight will be acquired.
>>
>>15359080
>Man is the limitation of God. We can perceive all of these great things - such as medical cures and technology, but we will forever be limited in what we are able to achieve while existing as part of the God.
That is kind of the point. Not being able to do everything, but being limited, like a poet that puts artificial limitations on himself to advance the language and create beauty. I had the idea that this process is the way God makes the world through us. Or one of them.

And I am looking outside my comfort zone, don't worry.

>>15359079
In Paradise Lost it is said that if he bend the knee and repent he would be allowed back in Heaven. That is the one thing he will not do.
>>
>>15359153
For sure, and I didnt mean my comfort zone remark to sound so offensive. As long as you are part of the God and his cycle of maintaining his own existence, you will never abandon your limitations. Only without the God can you be genuinely unlimited, because without the God there is no distinction between things - greatness and lowliness are at the same time. In Chaos, you are limitless limited to limitlessness. ha!
>>
>>15359153
The goal of Joana is to strip Lucifer of his power.
>>
>>15358958
>First discover your true Will. Know thyself.

That sounds complicated. Can't I just spatter some virgin goat blood on some runestones?
>>
>>15359171
Sure you can. I dont know why you would, but you can.
>>
You mention that the goal is the death of god but how can darkness kill light?
Has it ever been done?
The end goal is obviously enslavement for the many and higher power for the few. Why not higher power for all?
>>
>>15359174

Isn't that how you sell your soul? Or do I need to contact the Illuminati first?
>>
>>15359175
Great questions.

>How darkness kill light?
Before something creates light there is only darkness. Light requires something else to create it - a source, while Darkness does not require a source in order to be created, because it is not created. Darkness is the absence of something that is created: light. Everything that is created will one day ultimately die and perish. But all things are recycled back into the God, and are eventually turned into something else. And this cycle continues. The goal is to end the cycle of life, death and rebirth and ultimately return to the primordial Chaos before form. Until all of form, that being the collective God, is "killed" Chaos cannot be acquired. It has not yet happened, because we exist and are evidence of that, but many work still towards this goal endlessly.

>The end goal is obviously enslavement for the many and higher power for the few. Why not higher power for all

In Chaos there are no distinctions. I am you and you are I. Shall I try to have dominion over you if you are I? There is no higher or lower power - there is only power.
>>
>>15358907

>You may consider studying/practicing astral projection rather than developing your clairvoyant abilities, as these will manifest in a more controlled way if you control your consciousness.

I'll look into it, thank you.

One last question before I sleep, can you recommend any specific reading material on the subject?
>>
>>15359183
Astral Travel for Beginners Richard Webster isn't half bad. Have a good night anon
>>
>>15359159
No offence taken.

Thing is, I don't really want to live without limits. If I play a game I like there to be limits, without them there is no point, nor is there a story. Anyway, thanks for the thread it has been very interesting.

>>15359177
Read the bloody thread.
>>
what's the easiest way to place a curse on someone
>>
>>15359185
No problem have a good day anon
>>
>>15359184

Much appreciated, 22 years of actual clairvoyance and no answers beyond new age mysticism has taken its toll on me and jaded most hope of tangible understanding so I'll read into Webster and see what comes of it, goodnight mate.
>>
>>15359189
Find some tree that has an opening large enough for an apple, either in its base or at its roots, or if you cannot find such a tree, find any place of worship which at one of corners of the build there is damage and a place where an apple might fit, mark yourself this spot as agreeable. Meditate as you hold an apple in both hands, and focus your attention on your purpose - allow yourself to naturally feel the hate, hurt, anger, and etc. that you feel. Imagine yourself allowing these feelings to be absorbed by the apple. When you begin to feel relaxed and less upset, stop the meditation. In the night, and on either a Tuesday or Saturday, take the apple to the place you have discovered. There take a single bite from it and spit the piece onto the ground. Place the remainder inside of the hole. Visualize the person clearly in your mind and say aloud: "As this apple rots in death''s decay, grant my will be done this day." Finally speak your will. Leave the spot and do not think about the curse or whether it will have affect or not.
>>
>>15359182
That being said, what makes you think light can ever be truly killed? It had the power to create itself out of or from the darkness. So even if killed, it can be reborn?
It's an unwinnable war. It seems like your demons left out huge portions of the story.

Unrelated to that: do these spirits feed of our energy or emotions? I feel like that's what they're mainly here for.
And what's up with the ancient wonders of the world? The pyramids, etc...
If you know anything...
>>
File: WP_20140929_030.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140929_030.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Questions.

How do I find my true will? How do I know what my will wants?
>inb4 meditation
I can't meditate. ADD & hyperactivity.

What happens after physical death?
From my experience its just nothingness. Complete darkness. Lack of senses and time keeping.

What do you know about djinn?

What do you know about heaven and hell?
>>
How do you sell your soul?

I might try selling part of my soul. Like 1/6 or something. That way only 1/6 of it will be damned for eternity

Fuck demons, if they were so tough they'd come out and fight me but they are little pussy faggots
>>
>>15359206
>That being said, what makes you think light can ever be truly killed? It had the power to create itself out of or from the darkness.

The God, or "Light," did not consciously will itself to be created out of darkness. Chaos became form, and darkness became Light, because it was simply a possibility which happened to be fulfilled. If Chaos should be restored, and yet it again becomes form, then I and all of the others would again work to destroy it.

>Unrelated to that: do these spirits feed of our energy or emotions?
Only beings who currently exist at the astral level. These are usually humans who have worked towards the destruction of the God in life, and who now being granted Infernal grace, continue fighting the God in this life and world. Ancient wonders are instructions from the God to man - because the God ultimately seeks unification within HImself - all individual parts uniting as one. Mystery leads man to explore, which will lead him to the God.
>>
>>15359049
Joana was the secret name of the Cathare church, and according to Peire Autier, the last perfect, the church would come back after 7 centuries.

The Cathares believed that earth is hell and that Lucifer rules over the world.
When a man dies, if he hasn't found the Holy Spirit in himself and ascended to God, he will be reincarnated on Earth, perpetually.

They were wiped out by the French King and the Catholic church because their doctrine forbids them to shed the blood of another creature.
>>
>>15359207
>How do I find my true will? I cant meditate.

By meditating, at first. If you cant meditate in the traditional way where you sit still, change your style and adapt. Take walks while trying to think about what you really want not only out of this life, but out of eternity if you had it. Do you want to help people? Are there some people you want to hurt? All of these questions will lead you to the discovery of your true personality and Will.

>What happens after physical death?
Consciousness hangs around for a while. Some people dont realize or accept their deaths. When they do they're either taken to a place of brilliant burning fire that does not hurt or blind, but that welcomes and comforts, or you find yourself in a vast ocean with no sun overhead. In either place your consciousness is refined and you are recycled into some other part of the God. If you have Infernal Grace then where you go depends on your work.

>What do you know about djinn?
Everything. What do you want to know?

>What do you know about heaven and hell?
See answer above.
>>
>>15359016
Do you believe you can be aligned with God yet still separate from them? Because I have a lot of questions about God's intentions I used to pray in my own blood quite a lot and once I saw god and we he made me forget the conversation we had but he did force into my memory the words "do not doubt me"
>>
>>15359228
Whatever is tainted by Abrahamism is worthless.
>>
>>15359237
I don't believe you can. You can either contribute to the existence of the God, work to the destruction of His existence, or be ignorant and unaware of these possibilities. In the latter case, you will naturally be used to benefit of the God.
>>
>>15358874
What's the difference between dimensions?
>>
>>15359222
So in a way, this existant/universe/whatever you want to call it never began and never ended? It's a never ending cycle of light, dark, light, dark?
Meaning there had to be moments when evil flourished and good was weak, vice versa. A never ending war and we get to pick a side which is considered "destined" to us.

Also if lawlessness is desired, why enslave those in the physical world?
Why deceive? And why not deceive others to do your bidding. Just as you and many others do. I don't understand how enslavement is lawlessness or how it can lead to equal in power. Hierarchies are clearly maintained in those cults.
>>
you cant sell your soul
physically impossible, if you understood how it works
>>
File: 1383258757634.jpg (764KB, 1220x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1383258757634.jpg
764KB, 1220x1600px
>>15359261
The silent soul walked along whether he knew he would or not.
>>
>>15359251
Perceptions from seemingly different parts of the same entity that continue to exist unto each other.
>>
>>15359251
Levels of "reality." The physical world is the lowest, most gross dimension/plane/level of existence. The next is termed "astral" in western metaphysics, and it is like the physical but in a less gross manner. The newly dead in this realm perceives him/herself as he/she lived in life - with a body, having hands, eyes, and so forth. But this is illusion.

>>15359258
>It's a never ending cycle of light, dark, light, dark?

Yes exactly. Even the creation and death of our universe repeats itself over and over. The universe is born, it is, then it dies. In the temporary death of all things, which called the "Winter of the God," Darkness and Evil thrives but works even harder to maintain this state and to even intensify it.

>Also if lawlessness is desired, why enslave those in the physical world?

People are attacked who consciously assist the God. People who are unaware of the God, such as atheists, naturally assist the God in His existence - because it is the natural order of this reality, which is governed by the God.

>Why deceive? And why not deceive others to do your bidding

Weak people are deceived. I don't want weak people in my presence. A willing warrior will kill many more than a soldier enlisting because he's too stupid to do anything else.
>>
>>15359261
Souls, physically speaking, don't exist. We aren't talking about the physical world, are we? OP seems to have pledged allegiance to a cause.
>>
>>15359277
they dont exist physically as the physical realm doesnt REALLY exists hhahahaha
>>
>>15359236
Thanks for your answers.

About the meditation and finding true will,
Does a fragmented subconcious caused by trauma and torture affect this journey? If so, How? How do I fix this?
I'm sure someone doesn't want me to find my true will.

And about djinn

Satan (or Lucifer) is a djinn. Am I correct?
You are clearly interacting with djinns. Am I correct?
If djinn where created the same as humans, why does god prohibit the interaction of humans and djinn? Does god fear an alliance between djinn and humans?

Is hell God's prison for his opposers, meaning free will is actually sanctioned?
>>
>>15359283
>Does a fragmented subconcious caused by trauma and torture affect this journey? If so, How? How do I fix this?

It can affect meditation. You can fix these issues by addressing them. Counseling might help. PTSD therapy and even anxiety meds would likely benefit you. Theres no magickal cure for problems of the mind.

>Satan (or Lucifer) is a djinn. Am I correct?
>You are clearly interacting with djinns. Am I correct?

The Djinn are a race of beings who are slightly more elevated spiritually than man, but who live alongside man on the earth. Some Djinn, according to Islam, are beneficial and help humans. Others are evil and work destruction. Others still dont really care either way about humans. The main evil Djinn in Islam, who is the equivalent of the Judeo-Christian Satan, is Iblis.

>If djinn where created the same as humans, why does god prohibit the interaction of humans and djinn? Does god fear an alliance between djinn and humans?

In Islam, the reason is because man is not meant to understand the Djinn. And because of his ignorance, the Djinn can take advantage of him and lead him to engage in haram activity.

>Is hell God's prison for his opposers, meaning free will is actually sanctioned?

There are many Hells - "there are many rooms in my Father's mansion." Its true of Hell as well. But not - not a prison. It is the only free place, because it is free of the God.
>>
>>15359202
You may seek to use nature as a conduit for your will, yet remember what you send outward will find its way back to you.

I'm seeing desperation in this thread, jealousy of God and the Earth. You seek to poison and decay creation. Are you attempting to degenerate those around you to make up for your own weaknesses? How pitiful and perverted you must actually be.
>>
>>15359312
Poison can also be a powerful remedy.
>>
Teach me OP
>>
>>15359274
>People are attacked who consciously assist the God. People who are unaware of the God, such as atheists, naturally assist the God in His existence - because it is the natural order of this reality, which is governed by the God.
I find this peculiar, since in this way even the death camps on nazis were of God and for God.

Then again, if God is order, and nazis were supremely orderly, it does make sense.

"Kingdom of God is on Earth but men do not see it." But what then is this Kingdom, if the great horrors of the 20th century were of God?
>>
>>15359274
Ok. What about aliens and possibly reptilians (serious question). Are they real, if so, are they demons or from other dimensions?

Also: when I pass away from this physical world, would upward movement in these dimensions or levels be available to me? Would I even have the choice as you said to go higher towards god or lucifer or would I be sent back to the physical world if I don't pass the "test" of me learning the truth of this all.
>>
>>15359314
A remedy for what, life?
>>
So even though you don't want to exist as one with God do you have traditionally good ideals (like wanting equality promoting sharing of knowledge and opposition to needless violence)? Because I am aware of God and have seen a veining of light but I believe in individuality and do not like the idea of having my consciousness absorbed.
>>
>>15359312
>You seek to poison and decay creation. Are you attempting to degenerate those around you to make up for your own weaknesses? How pitiful and perverted you must actually be.

I know, right?
Look at his answers about the djinn.
Look how he/she ignores when asked if interacting with them. Which I'm sure he's doing.

The one providing all this information is probably an ifrit.
>>
>>15359330
Not op. But I believe there are extra-terrestials and inter-dimensionals because one night after snorting some x I had what I believe to be an abduction to study the affects of the drug by a beining able to travel through dimensions because although I do not remember much of the night I did feel what it was like to teleport it is one of the most complicated sensations to describe but it's like each of the indican atoms in your body is moving through space without interacting with it by phasing through it. And although all the atoms are separate they are connected my an electromagnetic string. But I digress I believe those beings that watched me were sent by a higher power to pretty much make sure I survived.
>>
Give me a detailed list of what happens in the McKamey Manor, OP.
>>
>>15359329
>since in this way even the death camps on nazis were of God and for God

Look at what has happened as a result of the Nazis. The Jews are back "home," racism is frowned upon greatly, laws have been made and reformed, and etc. All of this benefits the God, and the God will kill, rape, or plunder any individual if it benefits his collective.

>But what then is this Kingdom, if the great horrors of the 20th century were of God?
All of the suffering and its various causes: hunger, child molestation, mental illness, poverty, and etc. are all part of the Kingdom of God, which we hope to topple.

>>15359327
Teach you what?

>>15359330
>Are they real, if so, are they demons or from other dimensions?
Yes. No.

> Would I even have the choice as you said to go higher towards god or lucifer
No. You will raptured up by the God and recycled. You will be born again, or become some particle, or some other piece of his Body. Unless you are under Grace, then you may go to whatsoever place you're called.

>>15359331
Life is a symptom of an even greater illness. Poisoning the God is to poison His parts.

>>15359334
good ideals (like wanting equality promoting sharing of knowledge and opposition to needless violence)

Yes. It was the Jewish God who forbade man from attaining knowledge in the Eden Garden. It is that god who stands opposed to knowledge. But I encourage every form of violence.

>>15359355
be more specific. you want to know about the spirits there, its current staff, its hours of operation..?
>>
>>15359359
Teach me everything I want to be like you
>>
>>15359335
I am influenced, accompanied by, and inhabited with various Infernal powers. There are only a few who remain with me constantly, while the others come and go as they please. Some stay in parts of my home, others in parts of my mind. I'm not a fan of the Islamic paradigm though, or its idea of the Djinn.

>>15359363
>I want to be like you

Abandon your family and close relationships, as well as dependence upon the life you've so far been living, and then come follow me.
>>
>>15359359

N o, a list of things they do to participant that we haven't heard of and they don'T want to tell about.
>>
>>15359372
Im already half way there
>>
>>15359374
Your troll was too retarded to even follow. Step your game up. i r8 it 2/8

>>15359375
My email is in the thread somewhere I think.
When youve met the other half hmu
>>
>>15359381
Thank you I shall
>>
>>15359381

Troll? I'm fucking serious you stupid bitch! You sold your soul for occult knowledge, surely you can find a way to find out about this secret.

Unless, of course, you are full of fucking shit and just another RP niger.
>>
>>15359359
>Life is a symptom of an even greater illness. Poisoning the God is to poison His parts.
Do you mean the destruction of Order, and the destruction of the process that makes Order out of Chaos, meaning God? From the science I have read we live in a self-ordering world. So you would want to tear apart this very process?

Also, what is your view on the Tree of Life?

I believe we will enter a long collapse and a new dark age, perhaps it could be mythologically characterized as Ragnarok, whe the Black One (oil) will destoy the world and gods will die, especially the great god Progress along with most of humanity. Then Gods will be made anew.

Unless you win this battle?
>>
>>15359372
>I am influenced, accompanied by, and inhabited with various Infernal powers. There are only a few who remain with me constantly, while the others come and go as they please. Some stay in parts of my home, others in parts of my mind. I'm not a fan of the Islamic paradigm though, or its idea of the Djinn

Well, at least you're honest.
But why call them infernal? Isn't that catholic in context?

Basically you are allied with another sentient species.
But why against what created yourself and your allies? If it wast for what you oppose, you wouldn't be there to oppose it in the first place.

>folks. I'm fairly sure this thread is the real deal.
>>
>>15359398
Was also supposed to ask if I'm just full of shit, because that is always a possibility.
>>
Whenever I hear some faggot harping on about "muh order" and "muh chaos" I just wanna strangle him.

Don't you guys ever grow up?
>>
>>15359391
Who gives a shit about some houted house or whatever. Not Op
>>
>>15359403
That would be me. What is the issue here? those are the two constants in human life and all belief systems. Along with like life/death and mother/father/child.
>>
>>15359405

A house where they torture people for fun? Gee, I don't know?

But forget about this, obviously fake knowledge about occult made up by a role player, that'S what's really interesting on /x/.

Why don't we fucking rename this board to /rp/ instead, moot? Fucking make it happen.
>>
>>15359413
>That would be me.

If it was just you it wouldn't bother me.
>>
>>15359403
>Don't you guys ever grow up?

Nowadays, "growing up" is just ignoring societies corrupted foundations and just being a "study,work,die" drone.
Society will never be successful, peaceful, and free of suffering if we do not address the corrupted core of it.

And I believe, this corrupted core is what OP wants to destroy.
>>
File: wtf nigga.gif (638KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
wtf nigga.gif
638KB, 160x160px
>>15359391
>Be you
>Go to occult thread on /x/
>Ask about a haunted house

mfw the level of 19 year old autistic

>>15359398
>Do you mean the destruction of Order, and the destruction of the process that makes Order out of Chaos...

To throw the God into Chaos is to throw all of his parts therein. His consciousness, his largest part, his smallest part, even the process that sustains him. Yes.

>Also, what is your view on the Tree of Life?

Its the system closet to the truth, but still illusion that must be overcome.

>Unless you win this battle?

Ragnarok will come after there is enough Sinister influence in the world, which counters the influence of the God, endangering his existence. Like a rubber-band snapping, the God too fears collapsing back onto Himself.

>>15359401
>But why call them infernal? Isn't that catholic in context?

Yes, but theres truth in every deceptive philosophy. "Infernal" expresses the concept Im trying to convey, which I cant rightly put into words.

>But why against what created yourself and your allies? If it wast for what you oppose, you wouldn't be there to oppose it in the first place.

I have no desire to be "here." Life is not a gift - it is forced upon you. You desire life because you know nothing else, but you were before you were here, so I would only ask that you explore other levels of being, and see that this one is not as great as it seems.
>>
>>15359423
I mean grow up as stop being so juvenile.

This chaos/order dichotomy is completely empty.
>>
Your hubris will undo you, heretic. You ignore simple truths in favor of your own delusions and petty grievances. May your efforts bare briars in the path you walk, perhaps you will turn back before being consumed.
>>
>>15359445
or bear*, bare is opposite really.
>>
>>15359445
see
>>15359448

kek
>>
>>15359428

>19 year old

Don't fool yourself, we all know you are even younger than that.
>>
>>15359460
I corrected myself. Is a funny mistake however.
>>
>>15359431
No it's not. It is profound beyond belief. A human life is to live in the safety of Order, meaning culture, family, home, dogma and from that security constantly explore chaos, using attention to turn it into order. Life at the threshold is where it is most engaging. If you live in chaos you are terrified and have no up or down and soon destroyed, in order you are bored and decaying soon dead. And both will make you insane and dead.
>>
>>15359472
very well written
>>
>>15359472

Life is about perception. Life is what you perceive out of it. A person being trapped into his own life is someone who fails to see beyond the boundaries.

Yours is but one in a million ways to perceive life.
>>
File: acid_trip.jpg (78KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
acid_trip.jpg
78KB, 400x397px
>>15359472
>A human life is blah blah

A human life can be whatever.

It
is
not
deep
>>
File: WP_20140929_024.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140929_024.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>15359428
>I have no desire to be "here." Life is not a gift - it is forced upon you.
Then an hero. Or. If you really got "occult knowledge" from your "infernal" djinn allies. Then they surely told you how to leave the body with your personality and memories intact.

>You desire life because you know nothing else
Ironically, I too, don't want to be "here". Because my life was forced on me by unwilling parents. At least this is what I see now. But how you say, if I was before I came into this body. Maybe I did choose this life and It is not forced at all.

>so I would only ask that you explore other levels of being, and see that this one is not as great as it seems.
The only other level of being I've had the luck of exploring is complete darkness. Complete nothingness. So I you know another, please point the way.
>>
>>15359022

....dave, eh? dave sure looks alot like my ex roommate whose named dave and used to frequent 4chan. do you know this person or did you just get this photo off of the net somewhere random?
>>
When I see people I know in dreams, are they really there?
>>
>>15359492
>Then an hero.

And then what? I get recycled by the God and return to life at some point...for the rest of eternity.

>Or. If you really got "occult knowledge" from your "infernal" djinn allies. Then they surely told you how to leave the body with your personality and memories intact.

Just a parlor trick at this point. But again, that isnt a solution to our problem.

>>15359496
That depends on how you define "reality." If your everyday, physical reality more "real" than the reality that you experience while dreaming? Yes/No.
>>
>>15359491
Nothing is deeper than life, and nothing is more complex than a human.

>>15359480
There are very real limitation and pretty horrifying preconditions to human existence. Everything you are and can do is ridiculously bounded by this physical reality.

Even your thoughts and thinking come from the body, and it's limitations. There is only one process that serves life, and that is constant exploration and creation of order out of chaos.

Sometimes of course you need to create chaos out of Order, because the order has become suffocating, too oppressive and against life.
OP, any opinions on John Michael Greer? Or key of Solomon?
>>
>>15359520
>any opinions on John Michael Greer? Or key of Solomon?

The druids like John have an innate respect for the earth and etc.. I can't support that. Key of Solomon, like all magick, should bring you or take you away from the God.
>>
>>15359520
>Nothing is deeper than life, and nothing is more complex than a human.

translation:

>I don't know what the fuck I am saying
>>
>>15359538
isn't r9k an atheist forum? You might find that more to your liking.
>>
File: cainandabelkill.jpg (297KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
cainandabelkill.jpg
297KB, 600x484px
>>15359533
What I don't understand is your view on atheism.

If you have looked into what Nietzche said about the death of God, you'll know the argument that without tthe religious presuppositions all moral systems fall apart and the alternatives are totalitarian ideology or nihilism.

Nihilism seems right up your alley, and ideologues seem to want to destroy life.

Evil it seems comes from resentment and attempts make yourself the judge of being (you do that, no offence) and like cain then respond by attacking the things God loves (abel in case of cain) because the horrifying preconditions existence lead a person to a conclusion that all of being should be eliminated.

I had a question before I started writing, but I forgot it. WOuld stilll appreciate thoughts.
>>
>>15359568
What are the benefits of continuing to live in the illusion of all of this? Even your argument hinges on the Abrahamic paradigm, which is one of many, all of which though are illusion. Would you not rather glimpse truth if it meant the destruction of all falsehood? The destruction of the God is simply the destruction of illusion, as the God is the falsehood itself.
>>
>>15359582
The illusions if history were created by man, not God.
>>
>>15359207

I'm not OP but there are SO many different types of meditation.... look up "dynamic meditation" for a place to start, or on the /x/ library there is a little, tiny booklet which isn't more than a couple of pages under the meditation link but it has many suggestions for things like "ecstatic" dancing meditations and whatnot. It's rather in depth for it's size and is actually probably one of my favourite books on the subject - I've learned a lot from it.

The other thing you could try, if it piques your interest, is shamanic journeying. The drumming beats are sometimes so fast and neat and the way they "feel" hitting your energy body makes it difficult to not become immersed.

Everyone can meditate, you just have to find what speaks to you.

You could also try some martial arts or yoga type stuff, circle walking or whatnot would likely take the edge off.

The last thing I would suggest is maybe attempting some dream work(dream yoga and/or lucid dreaming) and then, from there, if you can, you could get into OOBEs and eventually astral projection. This was how I began my quest to know myself, sort of by accident at first - with the right mindset I do believe you'd be amazed.

Have you tried any sort of binaural beats or sound healing-type stuff? I'm not talking about so called "binaurals" on Youtube but actual high quality, well-made ones? They may help to settle your mind down a bit although obviously some people seem to have more luck than others using this route.

...Sorry to OP for intruding on your thread...

Although I must say, I'm REALLY REALLY enjoying your thread! I normally have trouble getting "into" these types of threads but WOW! I've learned so much and some is really resonating deeply with me. It's very, very cool. I'm learning a lot. Thank you for doing this :)
>>
>>15359582
Then what is the truth? What is it that which is hidden by the illusion?
>>
>>15359505
My dreams feel realer than real. I often go to the same places. A lot of traveling by car up thin spiraling tracks, weird cracky motels, carnivals and fairs. Oh, and that huge nega-building that's partly my old high school, partly a hospital. There's that ritzy hotel with the old man and the books. Where I go to the most is the house that my grandmother raised my mother in, along with my 13 other aunts and uncles.
I see a lot of accidents in my dreams. The most recent one I remember is some kid getting in an snowmobile accident. Someone else described it, said he got his nose torn off and his teeth all smashed in. I'd already seen someone else get badly injured the same trip, in the same area, so I didn't want to see this one. The only time I didn't look. There was so much blood in the snow.
>>
>>15359588
God itself is the illusion.

>>15359590
Quid est veritas.

>>15359592
Try recreating the experience without having to be asleep, through ritual and meditation
>>
>>15359596
Illusion is a form of magic, another of God's gifts which you accept while rejecting the source.
>>
>>15359602
The God is not one who has many parts. All things, including yourself, are part of the God. Just as the finger is part of the hand, which is part of the body. Separation is part of the illusion of God. God therefore cannot give "gifts." To whom would he give them but to Himself? There is no gift-giving God loving you from afar.
>>
>>15359582

You sound discontent with your reality, which is why I feel like you are trapped within yourself. Desperately trying to get out.

Who is better? the man who feels at home in his own yard, not tortured by the urge to explore or the man who is in a desperate search for a home, but cannot find one no matter where he sets foot?

I don't know you, but this is how you sound to me. you criticize anyone who is not willing to explore other planes even if these people are content with this plane and comfortable with themselves while you seem to be looking on and on for a plane in which you will feel at home.
>>
>>15359606
If God is separate then he is all things, and therefor any gift you are given is from God.
>>
Do you know anything of interpreting dreams, OP?
>>
>>15359614
>even if these people are content with this plane and comfortable with themselves

Most people are not content with this plane nor themselves, but they have not come to know themselves, and they relate to this plane only in the context of confinement - that they exist herein. I have no care for the limited perception of the blind.

>>15359616
If God is all things he cant give gifts. Because there is only God - there is nothing separate to give.

>>15359621
yes
>>
>>15359590
Truth is that which serves life. Perhaps that does make me a slave and I do realize everything I believe is wrong.

It does not matter. Voluntary slavery is the precondition to freedom.You may have found it via slavery to runic magic and then to the Devil (or something), but I doubt that is the only way.

We started out as dead particles, and from there through stages of development we have become human under slavery to god.

In a primordial chaos what am I? Everything and nothing.

In the order that will continue untill you kill god, I can become so many things and live so many stories. As a slave but is not the ending same always: a primordial, unformed chaos? I have time to wait, I don't need to hasten the demise of god.

Great thread, thank you OP.
>>
>>15359627
So if you seek to destroy yourself, oh contradictory one, then do so and leave us free of your spite.
>>
>>15359631
Was fun anon

>>15359634
And then what, anon? I die and become recycled by the God, and I am still stuck in the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
>>
>>15359644
You seek nirvana. Study Buddhism and detach yourself from these cycles. Your ignorance astounds me.
>>
>>15359656
The end of Buddhist detachment is unification with the Source. Not sure if autistic or failtroll
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 267x200px
>>15359664
>>
>>15359656
He wants to kill God not become part of it.
>>
>>15359672
see
>>15359673
>>
>>15359675
You're both dense.
>>
File: potato.jpg (166KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
166KB, 625x416px
>>15359682
stay mad
>>
>>15359673
he already is part of it though.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1280x800px
>>15359687
>>
>>15358874
Let's say I want to move shit with my mind or throw fireballs at people, what sort of magic should I look into for this to be a reality?
>>
>>15359711

>http://www.livescience.com/28119-telekinesis.html
>>
i heard once your in the accult a random phone number with your area code and 701 will call and ask for a random girl
is this a sign too some of us?
>>
>>15359719
No.
>>
anyone else having this phone call?
>>
>>15359627
I have a Guide. He guides me in my one direction and is never wrong, it is which I seek, Is this new to you? Can you "feel my guide"? Also, it's very ironic like how you said "abandon your close friends, family and way of living start yoga practice and meditation and ritualism" this is what I've been brought and told unto and showed me through everyday life and thought ocurrences. I am in constant communication with this thoughtform. I am naturally inclined and leading into Buddhism witht he use of Voodou and lately I've been brought into learning about Goetic demons (although this may be because I WANT to read Abramelin")
>>
>>15358878
>yvan eht nioj
>>
>>15359715
This does not tell me how to do it.
>>
>>15359729
I cant feel your guide - I have no reason to. Keep studying and practicing and the hidden doors of ingress may reveal themselves to you.

>>15359739
If anyone could, everyone would be doing it.
>>
>>15359743
Fair enough, no telekinesis. What about pyrokinesis?
>>
only ones without the rh factor can summen things.. example a blue eyed by or girl with a yellow copper ring around his or hers pupils.
must be a - neg blood type mostly o and ab
>>
>>15359746
if you want to control the world around you in these ways, study science not magick.
>>
beware pos bloodlines u can't control what happens too you
>>
>>15358874
>I sold my soul for occult knowledge.
that soul is not yours to sell.
>>
>>15359768
What is yours?
>>
What do you believe the end of times to be, OP?
>>
>>15359785
All universes are born, exist for a period, and then die. All conscious beings, such as you and I, ride the currents of this cycle. We are born and die over and over and over. The end times will come, and so will a rebirth, unless hopefully the God is rendered void.
>>
Ok OP. Now for the greatest question of all.

What contains space? As in, what I so big that has more than enough room to fit all the planets, stars, galaxies, ect. And all the light years between them all?
>>
i got a worrysum feeling from this thread i feel we all need too keep in touch over the weekend.
>>
>>15359835
The misconception is that we are contained. That the universe began as a small point and burst forth throwing energy and matter in every direction. But the point has not finished bursting forth - we are still in the process of being created, and so is this universe. There is nothing outside of point 0 needing containment.

>>15359841
why so paranoid
>>
>>15359835
our universe. duh.
>>
the tempature that was reached in a certin area thats never been before ever recorded
2015 of oct is that last moon isnt it our planet seems too be tilting everytime its around
>>
>>15359850
wut
>>
>>15359085
Oh it will grant you so much more.
>>
>>15358874
I hear that the true original texts of occult knowledge don't exist anymore, and that the ones that are available today are misinformation, purposefully made false to prevent people from using it
>>
>>15359865
conspiracy theories are fun
>>
>>15359845
>The misconception is that we are contained

But you yourself said that the god and its creation is what limits us..
>>
>>15359872
2edgy4u demon worshipping is fun
>>
>>15358874
How can I cast a fireball spell?
>>
>>15359308
>The main evil Djinn in Islam, who is the equivalent of the Judeo-Christian Satan, is Iblis.

>Iblis ....
Sounds familiar, isis ?

It would sure explain something.

(Besides i get strange feeling when my(heart?, Soul? ) try to tell me "Truth" ..
>>
>>15359875
Youre going to run into problems if you view yourself as being separate from the God. If you view yourself as separate, you must be contained by the God. You are the God, and there is no containing you in your own reality. You simply expand.
>>
>>15359882
ISIS is an acronym for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
>>
So... how did you sell your soul
>>
>>15359897
ebay
>>
File: 1378230724941.jpg (70KB, 464x807px) Image search: [Google]
1378230724941.jpg
70KB, 464x807px
>>15358917
>Before the beginning
I'm going to assume you're just tripping over the English language and not logic itself.

>There was chaos or nothingness
Those do not mean the same thing. Not in the slightest.

>This nothingness was not empty
wtf do you think nothingness means?

>Chaos is...
There are a few different things that words mean and you seem to understand none of them.

>For no other reason except that it was possible and it happened
Do you know how stupid that sounds?

>Everything is part of god because the fact that god was created means that all things that are created are created from god
...what?

I should have known better to come to /x/ but I had no idea many of you were still so extremely Christian in nature.
>>
>>15359897
I studied theology and planned to join a Seminary for a life of service. When I had started reading a small treatise by Aquinas regarding the nature of evil, I had an experience which opened my eyes to the things I've been talking about. "Selling your soul" is a metaphor for giving up the direction of your life for another direction - one aligned with the Sinister forces. Your soul is just consciousness, so to "sell it" means to dedicate your attention and life to the Sinister work. I loved the revelations I had and needed more. Most of my experiences were through dreams, but through them I received a ritual which opened my life to this influences.
>>
>>15359906

>I should have known better to come to /x/ but I had no idea many of you were still so extremely Christian in nature.

I have not put the concept of divinity in the Christian context. You have perceived it being Christian even though I had not. Thats your hang up not mine.
>>
>>15359922
Whether you're aware of how deeply your "religion" is influenced by Christianty or not, witch, it still is.
>>
>>15359957
Most everything is influenced by Christianity. Whats your point?
>>
>>15359589
Great post, friend.
>>
incase this thread goes.

irc.quakenet.org #SaveOurWorld
>>
>>15359916
Does it ever occur to you that these experiences you base your ideology around could just be mundane? Do you doubt yourself?
>>
>>15359981
Of course. But then every experience is mundane, because we are mundane creatures living in a mundane world. But I have found liberation in destruction, and a life-giving elixir in the venomous bite of the adder. All ideologies are something to overcome, but some are more rewarding than others.
>>
>>15359988
What do you mean when you say that all ideologies are something to overcome?
>>
Man, all I see is a seething mass of consciousbits having perceptions, with a dash of elderly black fisherman saying, "Ain't no thank but a chicken's wing".
>>
>>15359993
ideologies exist based on your current knowledge. you dont worship a magical unicorn because you dont believe it exists - you worship it because your knowledge says its real and you should worship it. Your beliefs should be confronted and challenged, and when you can find no true flaw in an idea, then latch onto it but only while its useful.

>>15360010
pretty edgy bro. why do you feel the need to have an ID?
>>
>>15359960
I said you're very Christian in nature.
You said "No I'm not."
I said "Whether you realize it or not, you are."
You said "What's your point?"
That's how fucking bad you are at arguing.
>>
>>15360017
I said nearly everything is influenced by Christianity in our world. Which it is. I didnt ask "whats your point" to me being christian in nature. If you cant debate my points down, try not to resort to failtrolling.
>>
when u study both sides u realise good always wins even if its done with evil methods
>>
>>15360024
Then what were you asking about?
>>
>>15360027
When you study even further you'll realize that there is no good.

>>15360032
I ask about nothing. I know.
>>
not true
>>
>>15360033
What's my name.

>It doesn't work that way. I can't just know your name.

Oh it looks like there's something to ask about then huh smart guy?
>>
>>15359957
Come to think of it. Religion is just a context in which to interpret existence.

It is like an operative system for the brain.

Sadly current world religions are 99% lies and are used to deceive and control humanity.

OP your conviction is admirable. But it is being misguided by your Djinn "allies".

Like you said, god condemns interaction with them because human, in its ignorance can be led to haram by these djinn.

Your ignorance being, a corrupted view of existence thanks to religious conditioning.
>>
>>15360016
It's comforting to hear you say that. You seem to have a great amount of knowledge about a great many things. I'm glad you're not wrapped up in your truth as it stands now. Continuing to expand and refine those truths that we hold has always seemed to me to be the only true freedom that any of us is allowed.
>>
>>15360052
Your problem is you have believed you have a name. You have believed this because other have told you that you have a name. But you are nameless, and being nameless, without identity. And you, being without identity, are without purpose. Being then without purpose the only option is to an hero.

>>15360053
until you practice what I suggest so that you have your own experiences, your judgement is narrow at best.
>>
>>15360060
You too. Keep learning and practicing. Im sure we'll cross path eventually.
>>
>>15360053
No dumbass a religion is a belief system about supernatural things. It's not an "operating system for the brain" and you're wrong about 99% of them being wrong because that implies that any of them are right.

>>15360065
I do have a name. I wasn't born with it, my parents decided to give it to me. That's how names work. For example, I named my car when I bought it. It didn't have a name, then it did. See how this works?

Anyway you've thoroughly proven that you're full of shit by trying to mumbo jumbo your way around what would have been the simplest of tasks if there was any truth to anything you say. It's funny when people like you think you're so smart for realizing the religion you grew up with is BS only to adopt another, more modern form of BS. You want the real answer to where everything came from? No one knows. Scientists have no fucking clue and priests somehow have even less. Stop reading Konstantinos and pay attention to your own logic.
>>
File: troled hard.jpg (48KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
troled hard.jpg
48KB, 500x380px
>>15360094
hurrr durrr trolling on 4chan is teh funnest! lol legion!
>>
I need any and all information on an entity who calls themself Ver'Ameth.

It has been following a friend of mine since he was a child in Saudi Arabia.

Google yields nothing.
>>
>>15358874
You sound like a very wise man, OP.
>>
>>15360137
Wise men speak simple truths.
>>
File: 091013-janelle-1200.jpg (257KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
091013-janelle-1200.jpg
257KB, 1200x1200px
>>15360116
>Is thoroughly proven wrong
>Has nothing left
>Calls me a troll
mfw
>>
>>15360125
>Ver'Ameth

It isnt a name. Ver is latin for "true," while the Ameth is a sigil from Enochian magick. Your friend may have some role to play with this system, or perhaps your friend has been dabbling with it and shouldnt be.

>http://hermetic.com/enochia/ref/sigilof.htm

>>15360137
Thank you, but Wisdom is a whore who will lay with any man willing to pay for her company.
>>
>>15360147
>Your friend may have some role to play
>roleplay

that sounds about right.
>>
>>15360065
You are in denial.
Your catholic conditioning is evident from orbit.

>>15360094
>No dumbass a religion is a belief system about supernatural things. It's not an "operating system for the brain" and you're wrong about 99% of them being wrong because that implies that any of them are right.

Did you even read what you're replying to?
>>
>>15360215
im open to rebuttle.
>>
>>15360137
he knows how to suck dick
>>
>>15358983
God is currently dead and we may take his throne with every word, that is it. i didnt even have to sell my soul, just illumination.
>>
>>15360215
Yes. You said that religion is a context within which to interpret existence. I say that religion is a set of beliefs. Those are two very different and unrelated things.
>>
>>15360251
Saying "God is dead" doesnt make God dead. We God dead, all things would be dead.
>>
>>15360259
you don't make any sense have you any idea what god was is now and will be? this universe is in fact going to "die" as will the human species.
>>
>>15359182
pure, unadulterated false dichotomy. you can't think outside the framework that darkness is the natural state of things. that simply isn't true. consider if light were the natural state of things, and something blocking the light - creating a shadow - was the true origin of darkness.

you're a sheep - one that follows an alternative shepherd - but a sheep nonetheless.
>>
>>15360259
as far as enery is concerned it has already happened, possibly countless time, there should be a way to track the age of electrons, though i have a feeling brand new ones "come in" and ones "go out" ; of course all this "information" is just perception and my own created universe that we all have called "time".
>>
>>15360330
Get over the cosmic joke and start making real money. and having real fun. We will all hear it again when we are dead.
>>
>>15360257
I'm not even gonna bother...

>>15360321
>consider if light were the natural state of things, and something blocking the light - creating a shadow - was the true origin of darkness.

Invalid. As suns are existing in a great expanse of darkness, and even though they are massive compared to us or our planet, they fail to light up even half of all space.
>>
>>15358874
What do you know of the mirror stones wizard? The ones that you lay on and communicate telepathically, name where one is located
>>
>>15360356
dont exist.
>>
>>15360367
Show's what you know. They're having a documentary on them soon on some russian channel
>>
>>15360319
the universe dies all the time. so what?
>>
>>15360376
then show me one. but i say they dont exist.
>>
>>15360381
I'll make a thread about it later, was just wondering if you're legit but nope
>>
File: anonymoose.jpg (78KB, 460x653px) Image search: [Google]
anonymoose.jpg
78KB, 460x653px
>>15360385
>you dont believe in my advanced technology conspiracy without blind faith, therefore, you are not legit

hurrrr. k. hope you enjoyed my thread.
>>
>>15360355
>invalid. as suns are existing
you're daft. don't think on such terms that limit us to the confines of this universe, these dimensions, this "reality"
>>
>>15360390
>you don't believe I'm a magic faggot who sold his soul to satan without blind faith, therefore, you are not legit.
k
>>
>>15360408
Do you have any proof or knowledge that any other reality exists?
>>
>>15360415
I havent asked you to believe me, and if you dont, i dont say you are not legit or some other negative thing. Im confident in what I teach. Feel free to argue what ive said.
>>
>>15360426
fine m8, I can't prove you're not a magical wizard, so tell me, what does satan look like?
>>
>>15360443
Form is created by the mind. Satan does not have a constant form. When a magician conjures a demon, for example Belial, the magician's own mind creates a construct which the spirit Belial may use in order to relate to the magician on a physical, human level. If you believe Satan is horned with hooven feet, he will be. Its a show of skill to conjure a demon to physical appearance, but the real trick is to see the demon as it genuinely is: a formless expression of Wrathful Chaos.
>>
>>15360420
this has been an idea that has existed for quite some time. its being taken seriously enough that scientists are currently testing to determine if this "reality" is a computer simulation and deducing new ways to test it

As much as i hate making this argument i think it is valid and applicable here. But no, i don't have any proof/knowledge just as you have no proof/ "knowledge" that this reality isn't a simulation and that other realities don't exist
>>
>>15360147
Thank you.
>>
>>15360475
Any time
>>
>>15358874
how do i summon cthulhu
>>
>>15359735

I'm suddenly struck with a desire to suck dick.
>>
>>15360480
>Be you
>15
>Get Necronomicon from Borders
>Retreat back to mom's basement
>IA! IA! IA SAKKAKTH! IAK SAKKAKH! IA SHA XUL!
>?????
>Profit!
>>
>>15360483
[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>15360494
kek
>>
>>15360461
Demons are either djinns or tulpa
>>
>>15359906

>dat /fit/ staple image
>chest/shoulders and triceps tomorrow brah
>>
>>15360521
It depends on the paradigm youre working with at the moment. If youre playing with the Islam or Chaote systems, then sure theyre Djinn or Tulpa.
>>
File: wp_ss_20140817_0007.png (175KB, 714x432px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20140817_0007.png
175KB, 714x432px
Question OP.

What do you know about aliens, extraterrestrials, greys, reptilians, Aryans, pleiadians, ECT.. Any sentient life from other planets?
>>
>>15360539
Man will encounter alien life within 20 years. He will encounter intelligent alien life within 50.
>>
OP, your allies have been withholding information. The god has already died. The angels slain down to two last seraphim. Luciferael has severed himself from his two other heads thus ending the being know as Satan. Eternity now stands as one minus the third dimension, the one humans call home. There is no more holy vs evil or black vs white. There is only us and true death. Let me help you ascend. My true name is Tephiliosa Rahnok, 20th crowned queen of eternity. I will be happy to answer all questions.
>>
Is it possible to make time slow
>>
Will you please acknowledge me as a witch? It is important to my ascension to the next level and I don't need to tell you more, you can already sense it.

Nameless still but that shouldn't stop you. Currently negotiating my contract with 62, the Great President. Every bit of support helps.

Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 760x572px
>>15362512
>>
>>15362512
Great. And where do YOU get your information?
>>
>>15358874
You got ripped off anon
>>
Great we got a witch and a dimension hopping queen of eternity that decided to land on 4chan now
>>
OP, the few times I've gone in to a church I've felt this anxious, tingling burning sensation. Is it possible to be inherently against God even though I don't have an issue with a personal sense of spirituality only organized religion?
>>
>>15362512
>full roleplay: engaged
>>
>>15360017
Christian tradition has the deepest understanding of Evil. If we are talking about such things which tradition should we turn to? Taoist tradition puts the interplay of order and chaos at the centre, so maybe that? But as far as I can tell they see it as a balance, not as oppositional forces seeking to eliminate each others.
>>
>>15362660
Yes.

>>15364117
kek
>>
Can i contact you through that email you gave for possible future questions? Do you check it frequently?

Thanks for the answers so far.
>>
File: Odin_Norse_God_by_PoltArt.jpg (586KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
Odin_Norse_God_by_PoltArt.jpg
586KB, 700x919px
>>15364518

Yeah. I like conversations like this, but I'm not a guru. Just keep that in mind if you contact me.
>>
>>15362660
You did it on a daily basis. The theory of relativity states that time objectively moves at different speeds - in conjunction with our subjective view of it.
Also, there are experiments which indicate that the farther you are from the center of gravity (to which time is ascribed) the faster time will move. So if you go to space, time will move at a faster pace than back on Earth.
I think Stephen Hawking touches the subject in A Brief History of Time.
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.