[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empty house next door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

File: IMAG0779.jpg (586KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0779.jpg
586KB, 1456x2592px
Hello /x/ I have a short story to tell you. Pic Related.

I didn't sleep well last night, that's why I'm posting this so late today. I kept trying to roll back over and couldn't get to sleep all night, and most of today because of construction companies doing maintenance on the ditch behind my house. I finally decided to get out of bed and share with you what I saw, well, what I experienced last night. I live in the suburbs, we moved into our new house about 8 months ago. I live here with my fiance and a room mate, normal stuff. Quiet neighborhood. We got to know our neighbors well. Old couple to our left, a family to our right, had a few kids. However a week ago the family to our right up and left, leaving all of their things behind. A trampoline and some kids toys still sit in the back yard full of leaves and a broken down wooden shed. The day after they left, the home owner came by, placed a for “For Rent” sign in the ground out front and left. He never set foot into the house. I'm sure he hadn't been into the house since then the weather here has been astounding so we've kept our windows open, and even if I was asleep I'd be woken up by him opening the front door because of how close it is to our house.

A week has passed since they left, no cars in front of the house, no activity besides the mailman taking mail to their mailbox which has begun to clog up the metal box. I think today he just kept walking past the house after he dropped off a package here. We had just finished building a crappy metal shed Wednesday and started taking things out there last night because we're short on storage inside of our house. My fiance noticed that there was a light on in a back room of the vacant house next to ours, which was intriguing as I had been home all day and didn't see anyone go inside.
>>
>>15327738

I'm a night owl and stay up most nights browsing different forums, there wasn't a whole lot going on, and everyone else was in bed at the time. I'm a curious person, but I wont be so much anymore after last night. Probably should've minded my own. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to check the place out. It could've been a homeless person using the lights, there has been a problem with that in the cities around us, people sneaking into vacant houses(ironic huh). The door to the back yard was left open, so I walked past it. I stepped on a girls sandal because I wasn't paying attention, not much in the yard except some toys and junk, leaves. The window to the room was closed, I was hoping to hear some signs of something so I could get along my way and get answers. But I was pulled further into checking the whole thing out...like I said I should've minded my own and called police or something.

I went around to the other side of the house, and knocked on the front door. I heard nothing from inside, so I waited a bit, and knocked again a little louder the second time. I got a weird sinking sensation when I heard no sign of anything inside. I should have listened to the warning, but I inched my hand to the doorknob, to see if it was open. (un)Fortunately it was unlocked. I stepped inside and it was a bit warm, it felt amazing the last few days, but the windows were all closed so I guess it got stuffy and warm. I called out the usual “hello” and “anyone here” kind of stuff, but I didn't hear a thing. The first thing I noticed as soon as I stepped in was the heat inside, because it rushed out to greet me, but as I pushed the door open, I saw the refrigerator open. The compressor was off, it wasn't working, but the light bled onto the floor across the kitchen. The blinds were good enough to conceal the light in there I guess, I hadn't seen it from outside.
>>
File: IMAG0777.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0777.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>15327741
There was some uneaten pizza on the stove, I took pictures of it all feeling awkward like I was inspecting a crime scene or something.

I stepped back into the living room and once again called out asking if anyone was there besides me. I didn't hear anything so I began to walk farther into the house, snapping a picture of the living room. My eyes had to readjust to the darkness in there, but it seemed like something moved across my field of vision down the hallway. My stomach knotted up again, and the room became cold drastically. It felt like my body weighed 1000 pounds and it was difficult to move, which was all the more terrifying because the front door, my way out, was only a mere five feet away from me. At this point I knew it was time to get the hell out, I turned to the door and reached my heavy arms out as my ears began to..like...pulse I guess. My hand contacted the door, and somehow I opened it with the little strength I had. I fell outside onto the steps, tumbling halfway down them. The door inched shut behind me, as I was able to pull myself up to walk away as I had my strength back.
>>
File: IMAG0778.jpg (858KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0778.jpg
858KB, 1456x2592px
>>15327746
I stared blankly into the sky as the leaves crunched beneath my feet as I walked back to my home, replaying what just happened, not wanting to believe it. I walked up the steps, got ready to open my door and stood there for what felt like about five just standing and thinking. I don't even remember what about, just lost in thought. Come to find out the time that had passed since I left my house until I returned was actually about 45 minutes.

I got back onto the boards and forums I normally browse, not even reading them, just clicking links and what-not. Dazed. 4 AM came around and I shuffled into bed, but I found myself incapable of drifting asleep, and so here we are now, a restless night removed from setting foot into that house telling you what happened. I have no business ever going back there again, but in a way I feel like I need to know what is in there. If the inability to sleep continues, I'm not quite sure what I'll do, and it may not be a smart choice.

I have some pictures enclosed I just uploaded from my phone.
>>
File: IMAG0769.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0769.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
back yard they left toys and a trampoline
>>
more or less, what do you think? Is it going to follow me back to my place, am I doomed, what was it, I dunno I still feel muddy brained. I need to try to go to sleep I have work in the morning. It's not like I'm going to fall asleep anyways, I'l try to check in.
>>
>>15327750
lul rollplayin faggot
>>
getting the spooks, guys
>>
>>15327763
Shut the fuck up. Its threads like these that /x/ was made for. Real or fake its good creepy.
>>15327758
If you are really scared you can pour salt around your place to keep it out. But if its already in your just locking yourself in with it.
>>
>>15327758
You need to go back, for science. also check the basement or attic if the house has them. Crawl spaces too. Just think "if I were to hide a corpse, where would I?" check those spots too.
>>
Is that dark figure in the OP photo your shadow or something else?
>>
>>15327738
Bump
>>
Give me the jeebies OPeebie
>>
>>15327738
>15327738
Dude you need to go back in. With a camera. And deliver your findings to your boys on /x/
>>
Call the cops and claim that you saw a homeless man in there to have them come check it out, and see what happens from there
>>
Just got to work. didn't sleep well again. thanks for keeping it alive. will the salt Shit really work? I feel like I may need to do something proactive. of this gets worse maybe I'll go back and try and resolve what's going on, but I don't think that shits happening
>>
>>15327763
that's called oc, you fucking dumbass. at least op is contributing something worth reading to this dying board.
and what have you done to keep this board alive? hint: shitposting doesn't count.
>>
>>15327825
Yeah, I remember a time when /x/ was full of these kind of threads. No tarotfags, no religionfags, no "I'm a douchebag ask me anything...", no lonely "I don't have any friends" tulpafags and no "I'm a lonely neckbeard virgin" succubusfags. Though some of these things have still existed but in much smaller quanteties.
>>
Maybe try to open a window from outside and put a camera there to film for sometime and post the results, or just take some more pictures?
and if you're afraid, put some salt on the window's frame and prop the camera in front of it. also do the same to the entrance to your own house like one of the anons suggested.
>>
>>15327738
My next door neighbors got up and left, they left an AC unit up in the window and the only times I saw them come back was with a white pickup truck to collect their belongings. There have been two other couples to live in that house too, they've also moved in about the same amount of time. I think the house next door is haunted.
>>
Got a gun OP?
If not, why don't you have one?
>inb4 >>/k/
>>
>>15327763
I think it's pretty shitty that /x/ is supposed to be the authority on supernatural crap, but whenever someone comes for help all you get is "lol roleplayer".
>>
>>15328711
when you're a night owl,got restless during night time it'll make your brain playing tricks on you...open fridge? pizzas? theres no fucking way thats a sign of paranormal activity,come on ghost or entity eating a pizza? such laughable thought.
In conclusion,an unknown person knows no one stay at the rent house so he/she made his way into the house,probably a person with a job but too cheap to afford a room.
For the sake of your own being op,just stay away from trouble,if curiosity get the best of you,might want to check the house during DAYTIME.
>>
>>15329117
I fully second this. Maybe if you have some kind of brave ass friends, they could do the exploring for you? Or contact some /x/plorers on craigslist?
>>
>>15327738
"hey_guys_pls_notice_the_shadow_figure.jpg"
>>
>>15327738
is that a shadow figure or your shadow?

spook
>>
File: Arnold-747438bmp.jpg (27KB, 355x324px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold-747438bmp.jpg
27KB, 355x324px
>>15329441
>>15329476

I see it, doesnt look like anon's shadow ;o
>>
>>15329527
Looks like a hatch to the attic above. Someone better get up there ;)
>>
>>15327738
Yeah above the shadow there's a hatch, gogo!

Srsly, dont go back in there :p
>>
Anyone capping this?
>>
wish I had time to acknowledge what's going on in the thread here guys I'm physically drained from work and restless "sleep" the last two nights if you call it that. I think I might have fucked up real bad.
>>
>>15329613
it's 99,9(9)% OPs shadow
>>
File: aqmjZ9R_700b.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
aqmjZ9R_700b.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>15327750
That pizza in your pics hasn't been there 1 week.
Do some research before you roleplay.
>>
>>15329190
>theres no fucking way thats a sign of paranormal activity,come on ghost or entity eating a pizza?
Not even OP but good lord. Here I'll draw you a picture
>eating delicious pizza
>spoopy shit happens
>thisisthelastfuckingstraw.avi
>gather up family, leave pizza, tactically nope out

Or

>cleaning crew comes in while OP is in shitter, brings pizza to snack on
>spoopy shit happens/cleaning crew is lazy
>leave pizza on counter

Or

>next door neighbours are druggies/slobs/whatever and leave pizza and other shit in the house when they move out for whatever druggie reason

Funny, no pizza-eating ghosts in any of those scenarios.

>>15330722
>what is the difference between food sitting under foil full of trapped moisture vs. food being left out to the open air and drying up
>>
>>15330120
call ghost busters
>>
have an update I fell asleep for about an hour. It was glorious deep sleep, but I was woken up by a kid crying and a woman getting mad at the kid. The previous person who lived in the house went into the back yard and was telling her little girl to hurry and grab her things as quick as she could(these like a plastic car or something back there and some loose toys. they also had a lawn mower behind the garage or something i dont know. All I know is I heard the girl crying and telling her mom no, and the mother was getting upset with her. I rolled out of bed peered through the blind and saw the mother basically dragging the kid behind her back out to the car , and the mom was holding a like...burlap bag that she had gotten out of the shed behind the house.

They quickly drove off, and I laid back down and drifted off for a bit but my fiance woke me up telling me she had made cookies. I'm a "no-balls" so I still feel anxious about going back.
>>
I like to Hear more
>>
Just go back during the day if you're too scared and explore that attic
>>
>>15328399
>with a camera
Nigga, he took pictures. That means he had a camera.
>>
>>15330847
>made cookies
nigga why aren't you eating them right now
>>
>>15331406
I am. They're not only delicious, but are helping calm my nerves some with the chocolate milk. I'm actually tired, so maybe I'll get to sleep some FOR REAL. I don't feel tense, maybe it had something to do with the bag the lady walked off with, she looks kind of ramshackle. I'll update you how sleep goes tonight, hopefully this is the end of this that would be great. It's not feeling like there's something hanging over me any more
>>
File: 1410688538886.png (131KB, 292x293px) Image search: [Google]
1410688538886.png
131KB, 292x293px
>>15327738
Get out of my house op, I'm just on vacation.
I have you backtraced and I'm calling the cops.
>>
>>15331494
Ask your neighbor about the house
>>
bump. i wanna see what happens.
>>
Nice house op but you should really clean up the place.
>>
>not posting on /k/ asking for a team of guys to come and clear the house for you
Rlly nigga
>>
>>15331494
Gather a few friends together and go check out the house again, if possible record everything with a proper camera. Would be interesting.
>>
>>15331494

OP you have to go back.
Do it for us.
>>
>>15328409
I like this idea. I mean supposedly you did see a light.
>>
Where the fuck is OP?
>>
>>15334779
the spooky skeletons probably ate him when he went back in
>>
Op. Do this.
>get four jars
>enough rocks or peddles to fill each jar
>white candles
>incense like sage
>water, dirt, grass, bark, a lighter, and a makeshift fan like a piece of paper.
>go outside
>place items in front of you on the ground
>place rocks on a sheet
Ok. Now take some rocks, enough to fill a jar, and place them on the sheet. Light your white candles. Light some sage. Make sure you are facing north.
>ask the earth spirits to help protect your house
>while you are asking, mix dirt, bark, leaves, grass into your pile of pebbles
>pour them into your jar when your done
Repeat this with each pile. South is fire. East is air. West is water.
>burn something in the middle of the rocks for fire, ask the fire spirits to protect you
>pour water over the rocks for water
>fan the rocks with air
Each time you must face South(fire), East(air), West(water) ask each to protect you. Pour each in their jars. Label them if you must.

Place or bury each jar on the four cardinal directions each element symbolizes.

Then use the rest of the sage and walk around your house, telling the spirits this land is protected. Go inside and do the same.

Burn sage in your house for the next week.
>>
>>15334977
Btw. The spirit is a fucking demon. If you don't want that bitch following you stay away.
>>
>>15334977
This is good. Or if you are a real nigga you will go back in there at night and take more pictures. Even better a video.
>>
OP here. Update from last night. It's been rough. It was looking better i felt less tense after the lady came with her kid yesterday and took the sack away. However my fiance's sister stayed over last night and I slept in out living room. I slept great for about 2 hours then I woke up and i felt a heaviness on my chest, and saw like...i dont know...metal machines grinding people alive in the room i laid in, and I was to be next. Its hard to explain. It wasn't a dream, or sleep paralysis, I could kind of feel like I was there, it was hot, stuffy, and like burning warehouse. I've been trying to nap all day after I got off work but my joints all ache terrible to where all I want to do is lay down and not move.

A family came by today to check out the house, they didn't go inside obviously because they arent intruders like I am, but they did inspect the back yard, the son seemed excited about the trampoline, but the dad said son let's go back to the car like something was bothering him.

I think I'm fucked /x/. I've never felt this physically bad before and my tonsils ruptured in my sleep when i was 12. I was pushed through a glass pane when i was 8 puncturing my childhood obeseness. But this. I don't know.
>>
>>15335671
as i said before ask your neighbor what the fuck is up
>>
>>15335671
I don't know how to explain this, but could you do a timestamped pic to back this up? You don't have to go back in the house, just hang your hand with the timestamp over the fence as you take another pic of the backyard or something.

I wouldn't worry too much about the hallucination. It could easily have been brought about from the stress and paranoia. I don't think you're in any danger, but something shifty has obviously happened over there.
>>
>>15328409
but after that he can't go on in there..
>>
>>15335753
for my doubters i will do this later after work today
>>
>>15329174
Fuckin' agreed.
>>
I am loving this thread. OP, don't get yourself killed, but if you can muster up the will to go back in the house and take video while you're in there you would be a hero. I would absolutely love to explore that house myself.
>>
This seems interesting...
>>
I am liking the developments here. Anyone here has any idea if theres a specific sort of spirit (or demon if anon is correct) that has a thing for little children?

Sorta like a pedo demon yeah.

It seems the adults all sense that sth is wrong with the house, but the kids are attracted to it.

I may be going on a limb here sice theres only two instances (so far) to back this hypothesis but then again we cant afford to fucking send in a large enough sample there complete w control groups and all. So lets make do w what we have.

TLDR; maybe the presence in that house lures in kids? As bait or as the actual victims idk

Oh and seconding the other anons suggesting a vid. Explore the attic too but dont get killed. Maybe bring friends along and check out the place in broad daylight.
>>
*bump for revelation
>>
http://listverse.com/2010/09/09/top-10-worst-theological-or-mythological-demons/
>>
I'm home from work. I'll try to take a picture of the creepy shed with stamp.
>>
Bumpppp. OP plz deliver.
>>
House is your house... You are a skeleton... Spoopy
>>
>>15338580
OP. Set up a camera inside the house or facing into a window if anything set something up in your yard and film the house/yard and see if any spookies happen overnight. If you're feeling ballsy though any video footage from inside would be cool just to see what the inside looks like.
>>
File: IMAG0787.jpg (305KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0787.jpg
305KB, 1456x2592px
Picture quality is terrible. You can only barely see the white shed a tiny bit. I was going to take more, but I didn't feel right, felt off standing there trying to get it to look right. Stomach started sinking. I now have the worst headache of my life, feel like I'm going to vomit. Maybe when the sun is out you can see what you need to to believe me about the creep shed back there the bag came from. I legit can't focus as I'm writing this head is pounding. Why the fuck did I get in this mess I'm so stupid.
>>
OP go in the house to explore again now. Or check out the shed. We have faith in you.
>>
Bump hehe
>>
>>15338693
yolo op
livestream that shit
>>
>>15331372
Video you shit.
>>
Op you can do it. Go inside and give /x/ what they want but please don't get yourself killed
>>
>>15338693
dont give up OP
>>
OP is dead?
>>
>>15327763
To be fair to this guy, when people are trying to tell a story about something scary that has happened to them. Posting in really overly descriptive way and using adjectives and what not kind of starts to make it look fictional.
>>
OP is not kill. I took ibuprofen and laid down. Rolled out of bed and threw up. Pulsing in my ears. Heavy chest.

I've been getting advice from other places about burning sage blah blah etc. I don't believe that shit, but its starting to look like I shouldn't doubt options.

The most terrifying part is there's like....a gnawing part of my mind that says go back in like there's something I'm meant to find, but that seems like a ruse if it is something evil
>>
>>15339583
you should go back and find out what is going on. right now
>>
>>15339583
Yeah.... dont go back. If this persist's, i would suggest going to church and talking to the pastor or some shit. At the very least the pastor may give you some answers/suggestions as what to do. But, DO NOT go back, it (what ever IT is) obviously isn't nice. Try the sage and shit, but don't go back.
>>
op are you still here!?
>>
>>15339649
Well the thing is...I would never go to church because well...it guess up until now I was a non believer in "muh spurtual" and"muh sayvyur" stuff because of the area I live. I don't see why i need to involve sky man and his horde in this, I dont see it helping.
>>
>>15339779
Yeah, but it really depends on how bad things get and how desperate you are. I'm not gonna start preaching or some shit, but if all you're saying is true, then it would obviously be a "demon" or "ghost" whatever you feel like calling it. All i'm saying is, i feel like you would be able to get better advise/answers there than here. Here all you seem to get is "YEAH! GO BACK IN THERE OP AND FILM IT. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR ASS GET OBLITERATED BY SOME FUCKED PRESENCE" "Yeah OP go do that"
And also i feel the longer you wait to do something about it, the harder its gonna be to get rid of it. But then again thats me. I hope everything works out for you. Oh and don't go back in there!!!!
>>
>>15339779
the church will help you whether you believe fo not, its their duty.
>>
>>15339583
hey OP gimme the address nigga! if you won't I will! God damn. email me or something!!
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 393x393px
>>15339859
>not wanting to see op's ass get obliterated
>>
>>15329092
Theres a new /x/ on a chan board with an 8 in it a lot of us are moving to. Its new and full of fresh spook, less cancer and sjw shills... come say hi sometime.
>>
OP I know this isn't real, but you're a decent writer and the story is entertaining.
>>
>>15327872
2nd.
For science
>>
File: winking-girl-1024x819.jpg (217KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
winking-girl-1024x819.jpg
217KB, 1024x819px
>>15340219
Hotwheels mane

But anyway, same anon who posted this >>15334977 Op look up on Google or something ways to protect your body and home from malevolent spirits. Believe it or not, they cab really fuck with you. From what I've experienced, do whatever YOU believe works. I suppose it could all just be placebo. Or diffrent methods work because your spirit is more positive and spirits are attracted to negativity. Idk. Go back if you want but be careful where you tread.
>>
>>15327738
Yo just so we are clear, the freak life changing experience you had was that it got cold and your limbs got heavy?
>sorry if I missed some shit op
but pretty sure i didn't???

captcha: eedsers oliver
>>
did OP dieded? ? ?
>>
>>15327738
pls don't be kill
>>
OP here.

Got sent from work today, I've been short with customers and not working so good, got into a argument with my boss, didn't end well, not sure Ima go back there to that place anymore again. been drinking a bit tonight, don't feel as bad as I have the last few days, feeling pretty okay actually, watching cake stuff on tv, maybe the things is gone, I'm not doing salt shit or sage fuck church shit too. Figure I'd let you know whats going on, people seem to be invested in whats going on.
>>
>>15342862
glad your okay op
>>
>>15342862
dont wanna ruin it but, heat from the house, plus strange feeling weak... maybe the house has a gas leak or something?
>>
Clearly a demon. It was hot in their probably because It's trying to get every bit of energy out of anything in the house it can such as appliances which is probably why the fridge door was open(makes the light kick on).

The cold feeling you felt was the demon sucking the life from you literally. They feed off of energy. I guarantee you that before you felt a cold presence or anything of the sort you were already somewhat scared. Fear is a demons favorite food. The more afraid you are in their presences the more energy you are willingly giving to them.

I know this sounds absurd but call upon Jesus Christ or some other higher power when that shit happens and above all try not to be afraid. Projecting love and good vibes are demons destroys some but may just piss others off. Either way the best way to kill a demon is to starve it.

I advise you never to go back in their alone if you almost lost consciousness. This is coming from someone who has fought with demons before. If you find yourself in a situation like that again, where you're scared shittless and giving all your energy away in fear then remember this, it's better to be angry or even to laugh than to feed them fear. Tell it to fuck off in the name of Jesus, it works.

Now If I were you i'd watch for strange thoughts in your own mind or any strange perceptions in your house. I mean don't convince yourself it's there or otherwise you're gonna attract it from next door, but if you start to feel depressed or have unusually negative thoughts/moods/actions then It is very possible it has followed you.

I have been followed once and I had to banish the spirit in the name of Jesus after being choked by it, bitch never fucked with me again though.

I know all that probably sounds completely crazy but if you truly experienced what you say you did and you're not just a troll I don't think you'll find any of what I said so hard to believe anymore.
>>
>>15327750
>I stood there for what felt like 5
>Hours?
>Days?
>Weeks?
>Months?
>Years?
>Quite possibly
>>
OP is Joseph Schreiber
>>
You should just walk around the house and try to look through the windows.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.