[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I think I've lost my ability...if I ever had it at all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: gaslf.jpg (73KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
gaslf.jpg
73KB, 640x492px
/x/ I think I've lost my ability...if I ever had it at all.
I used to have limited, what I would call for lack of a better term, psionic abilities. I could
-sense and identify auras at a distance
-sense non human entities
-repel non human entities
-have completely chaotic precognition, mostly via dreams. I would dream sometimes hours that would occur days, weeks, or even months/years later to then realize via massive deja vu/vertigo I've forseen what is happening. Almost always this would be events of no significance, just foresight? I guess?

I seem to be losing it. For some reason it's much harder and it feels like I can't accomplish it at all, especially sensing things. Why would that be? Is it because I'm older? More stressed?

>inb4 derp your chakras are out of line bullshit
>pic unrelated
>>
>>15326773

Your medication is probably starting to work.
>>
File: rf18.png (78KB, 253x235px) Image search: [Google]
rf18.png
78KB, 253x235px
>>15326786
>>
>>15326773
fluoride, chemtrails etc
>>
File: rf4.jpg (24KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
rf4.jpg
24KB, 461x403px
>>15326844
Goddammit /x/ Summer is over
>>
>>15326773
That is called ESP. And the person who posseses ESP are called Esper. In your case it would be, more or less, autism. Stop watching shitty anime and movies.
>>
File: wyByZS1rtm8kk.gif (963KB, 485x275px) Image search: [Google]
wyByZS1rtm8kk.gif
963KB, 485x275px
>>15326862
>>
>>15326773
I thought i had powers too when i was 13. Then i realized autism wasn't the life for me
>>
>>15326773
Yeah you might just be stressed with work etc. one or two weeks camping and relaxing would get you back to where you were at.
>>
File: psychic.jpg (13KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
psychic.jpg
13KB, 223x226px
Greetings, OP. I'm Genora. I'll be your guide for this thread.

The phrase "Use it or lose it" is commonly applicable to those with psychic abilities. If you're not actively training or focusing on your abilities then they will fade. Try to spend at least 30 minutes a day meditating, focusing on sharpening your skill set. Set an alarm to remind you do to it, if you need to. The more you practise with your abilities, the stronger they will become.

For your aura ability:
•Train using a friend or, preferably, a stranger, on the subway or at work, etc.
•Get physically close to them to start out, within a few inches if you can manage, and gradually get farther away, until you can see them from a larger distance.

For sensing nonphysical entities:
• Work on heightening your physical senses. The first to train is hearing, then sight, touch, smell and lastly, taste. The heightened physical senses will translate to the spiritual senses as well.
• Meditate with the thought of being surrounded by spirits and their energies.
• Even when you're not meditating, constantly remind yourself that you're surrounded by spiritual energy. Get into the habit of thinking about the nonphysical and eventually you will begin to feel the nonphysical.

For clairvoyance:
• Instead of your basic meditation, try guided meditation for lucid dreaming. You say that your seer abilities occur mostly while dreaming, so you should focus on remembering your dreams.
• As for guided meditations, I recommend this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTAwdgf1nZE
• Keep a dream journal as well, next to your bed. When you wake up, record what you remember, even if you only write a few words per dream. This will train your ability to remember your dream and ultimately your visions.

And remember: be patient. Getting frustrated is natural, as long as you don't get discouraged. If you truly believe that you possess these abilities, nothing can stop you.

Good luck, OP. I wish you the best.
>>
File: relaxation-spa.jpg (136KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
relaxation-spa.jpg
136KB, 1240x775px
>>15328184
Also, don't try too hard. Forcing your abilities will only make you fatigued and they'll become weaker than they are now. Not to mention you'll gradually give training your abilities a negative connotation, and you'll eventually give up. You don't want that.

As others have mentioned, give relaxation a go; you'll be surprised at the wonders a clear head and a serene body can do. Try going to a spa and getting a massage or other treatment- they're not just for girls.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.