[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsettling stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 32

File: tumblr_lvb6cuRL8e1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg (322KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvb6cuRL8e1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg
322KB, 1280x800px
Anyone have some unsettling stories to share that aren't just outright scary? Some subtle spooks is what I need right now.
>>
I live in Osaka, Japan and often use the subway to go to work in the morning. One day while I was waiting for the train, I noticed a homeless man standing in the corner of the subway station muttering to himself as people passed by. He was holding out a cup and seemed to be begging for spare change.

An overweight woman passed by the homeless man and I distinctly heard him say, “Pig.”

Wow, this man is insulting people and he still expects them to give him money?

Then a tall businessman went by and the man muttered, “Human.”

Human? I can’t argue with that. Obviously, he was human.

The next day, I arrived early at the subway station and had some time to kill, so I decided to stand close to the homeless man and listen to his strange mutterings. A thin, haggard-looking man passed in front of him and I heard the homeless guy mutter, “Cow.” Cow? The man was much too skinny to be a cow. To me, he resembled a turkey or a chicken. A minute or so later, an obese man went by and the homeless man said, “Potato.” Potato? I was under the impression that he called all fat people “Pig”.

1/2
>>
That day at work, I couldn’t stop thinking about the homeless man and his puzzling behavior. I kept trying to find some logic or pattern in what he as muttering. Perhaps he has some kind of psychic ability. In Japan many people believe in reincarnation, so maybe he knows what these people were during a previous life. I observed the man many times and began to think my theory was right. I often heard him calling people things like “Rabbit”, “Onion”, “Sheep”, or “Tomato”.

One day, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to ask him what was going on. As I walked up to him, he looked at me and said, “Bread.” I tossed some money into his cup and asked him if he had some kind of psychic ability. The man smiled and said, “Yes, indeed. It is an ability I obtained many years ago, but it’s not what you might expect. I can’t tell the future or read minds or anything like that.”

“Then what is your ability?” I asked eagerly.

“The ability is merely to know the last thing somebody ate,” he said.

I laughed because I realized he was right. He said, “Bread.” The last thing I had eaten for breakfast that day was toast. I walked away shaking my head. Of all the psychic abilities someone could have, that one must be the most useless.

2/2
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982
OH SHIT
>>
>many time ago
>me 15 live on large farm with cousin Uri
>at nights we go down to barn and lay with roof to backs watching sky
>Winter comes and very cold starts
>Uri not like cold from sheep accident when he was child.
>Go down alone with small lamp for warmth
>Watching sky late when hear crunching of snow nearby.
>Sit upright and call for Uri
>No reply
>Look out window and only see old farm equipment and even older autos
>Blaming animal
>Try to pack up things and walk back home
>Few meters past barn find backpack in road
>Private place no passers through
>Bag filled my many clothes of younger girls, maybe 7-9?
>Some ripped and dirty
>Some clear older than others
>Remember crunching and where I am.
>Eyes forward run back to home.
>Make it home and show Papa and Uri bag but papa has already passed out.
>We call police next day but no one shows
>Much mystery still, but such is life
>>
Oh man... at first I was like 'huh, cute story but not creepy at all'. Then I came back to the thread to see if any new stories and it hits me. Nicely done.
>>
File: skinwalker1.png (908KB, 1334x3086px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker1.png
908KB, 1334x3086px
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982
Damn that's excellent.
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982

FMF fan?
>>
>>15291975
So the business man ate a human body?
>>
>>15292026
He is a lawyer
>>
>>15291975
>Osaka, Japan
fucking weeaboo
>>
>>15292047
I'd rather be a weeaboo than a jigaboo
>>
>>15292061

Same thing, black guys are the biggest weebs
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982
Old as fuck copypasta.
>>
File: rocks.png (868KB, 826x470px) Image search: [Google]
rocks.png
868KB, 826x470px
>be camping in desert nevada
>hike out to an unmarked abandoned mine
>climb up to the mouth, there's a cool stream of air coming out
>friend mentions there's probably dead miners in there, just as I take a deep breath in
>air is dry, cold, with a chemical taste and a tinge of something rotten
>feel like gagging
>lungs have weird "coated" feeling for half hour after we left, like the taste was sticking with me.
pic related
>>
>>15292036
Oh now I get it
>>
does anyone have that story about a group of people that go climbing, then start taking pictures to later realize there's a dead girl in 2-3 of said pictures? That was pretty unsettling but I don't know how to find it
>>
>>15292082
Probably sulfur or something.
>>
>>15291975
I've read that story before but can't remember if it originally used Japan as the setting.
Because either the location should be changed or the fact that the homeless guy holds out a cup and begs for money.
In Japan homeless people mostly don't beg for money, much less hang out on subway platforms (it costs money going through the gates after all).
Also, aside from 'cow' and 'pig' the list of food doesn't make much sense as people would probably have eaten fish, rice, eggs and such before rather than sheep, rabbit or potatoes. That might give it away more easily though so I'd suggest just changing the location.
>>
>>15292121

nvm, I found it. But I thought it was creepier than it really is

I'll copy/pasta from reddit

My friends and I found a 22 year old girl, face down in the mud, both legs broken with compound fractures. she had no cell phone, no water, no food, and nothing to keep her warm. her friend was dead.
a little backstory - my 2 friends and I were hiking in a pretty popular spot in our area. it's a 150-ft waterfall that takes about 45 mins of uphill hiking to get to.
we decided to go bouldering around the bottom of the waterfall, there are various little pools and boulders where the water runs off from the waterfall. this bouldering trail is not on the main trail, and not many hikers ever veer off of the main trail.
when we found her, obviously we called 911 and gave her any supplies we had. eventually a helicopter showed up and they flew her to the nearest hospital.
turns out she was hiking with her friend the NIGHT BEFORE when they both fell off of the waterfall. her friend must have gone to get help, but unfortunately died less than 100 yds from where we found the girl. so no one knew she was hurt or that she was even there.
it's a miracle she was still alive and mind blowing to think what she had gone through when we found her 20 hours later.

before we found the hiker, we were climbing rocks in the area and taking pictures. we didnt even know the poor girl was in the background of these photos!! look towards to right side of the frame in the background.
http://imgur.com/qcOtKeD
http://imgur.com/z4QDnpB
if you can't see the photos, user /u/fefe28 did a nice job of adding in highly visible circles so you can fnid the girl
http://i.imgur.com/P16GDBw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6cOMxfH.jpg
edit: for those having trouble seeing head/body placement
http://i.imgur.com/hkYZlAY.png
>>
File: nopes.jpg (79KB, 1119x370px) Image search: [Google]
nopes.jpg
79KB, 1119x370px
>>
>>15292139
I agree with the food thing, but in Tokyo there is one subway station connection that is a full on homeless shelter. It's a long hallway that only has homeless people sleeping in it, I don't remember which station it was but it made quite the impression on me when I went there.
>>
Well i have one
I'm studying to try and get into a med uni so i get home pretty late after my classes.
A few weeks ago i had to sleep on a mattress at my parents room cause my brothers friend was staying at home so my room was forfeit.
I got home about 11 pm and went on my way to have dinner and go to bed.My brother and his friend werent home since they had traveled for a day and would get home after hours.
So i'm having dinner and my dog is besides me,i'm watching vids on my cell(Vsauce) with the phones on when i get the feeling that out of them someone is having a convo.I imagine this to be my brother but i remember he was not home so i take of the phones and it is dead silent.
So i proceed to eat without headphones and i begin to get this urgency feeling.Like my guts telling me to go to sleep before...
When i'm finished eating and i'm doing the dishes i notice that my dog is not around,and since she sleeps with me i call her.I need to add here that she is the most obedient dog i have ever seen and when told to come,she would do so immediately.
So i call her a few times all the while the sense of urgency and anxiety build up.
I start to head for the bedrooms to look for her when she comes bolting from my brothers room and the door begin to slowly close behind her ,i didnt think much of it at the time but now it seems pretty weird.
I tell her to follow me and enter my parents bedroom to sleep.
Everything is normal now.
Sense of urgency gone and doge is unusually energetic,like someone was playing with her a little while beforehand.i nope until sleep and don't think about it anymore.
>>
>>15292005
Is the first pic somehow related?
>>
>>15292231
It is on Shibuya, close to the park. In the summer, they are sleeping on the park.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCpsS-x7tU
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982
You could of just posted the image
>>
>>15291975
Have you read the letters written by Albert Fish, the cannibal that preyed on children?
>>
>>15291965
I watched a co worker get sucked into a thermoforming machine once

He got sucked between 2 metal rollers and encased in plastic.. He was alive just long enough for his mother to get to the plant and say goodbye.

His lower half was taken out first.. while he was still alive.. i will never forget "Why are they taking my legs? WHY ARE THEY TAKING MY LEGS?"

The force from the plastic literally kept him together. Once they cut the sheet it was over for him

scariest most haunting thing ive ever experienced in my life
>>
>>15292002
>Uri not like cold from sheep accident when he was child.
Go on…
>>
>>15292400
Wow, the holy fuck.

I looked up thermoforming machine to get an idea, but it seems there's many kinds. Got a pic of the kind of model used?

So was his body crushed in two, but kept together by the plastic? How was he still alive when they were removing his legs? That's some freaky shit man.
>>
To preface there's this odd overly religious guy on my street that walks around talking to people about how Jesus is risen and junk. He'll wait outside the highschool near me and talk to girls. He also has multiple personalities or something because once he was off his meds and held an old woman at knife point on my street and they had to call swat. So he's pretty spoopy

>be me 17
>be drunk walking home from house party
>be 2am
>I get onto my street and notice someone walking down the sidewalk
>I know its him because of his slow gate
>he gets under a streetlight and I notice he's not wearing a shirt
>wtf.PSD
>he walks up to me
>"hey. Do you want to come over to my house and read scripture?"
>"uh....nah dude, I gotta go."
>noped so hard home

It seems a little anti climactic but it was 3spooky as a drunk 17 year old.
>>
>>15291975

Is the punchline being the guy was a cannibal?
>>
File: 1400507600995.png (3KB, 147x130px) Image search: [Google]
1400507600995.png
3KB, 147x130px
>>15292400
I used to have nightmares about this kind of thing as a child.

Seeing people getting sucked into machines and disfigured, chopped up, squished, encased and so on. I don't know why but every time I saw a machine I instinctively felt nervous imagining what would happen if a person were to get caught in it.

Still sends chills down my spine.
>>
>>15292422
i don't know the model number.

i was porter so all i did was clean

yes he was severed in 2

his top half was encased in plastic but the force was enough to keep him from bleeding out i guess
>>
>>15292481
Damn. I suppose the force and being encased in plastic prevented the bleeding out. Was his whole top half covered, like his face as well? Would it be possible to get a Google image of a machine like what your job has?
>>
As a sortof pretext, my house is on a slip road that goes off the main street and has a row of houses along it, at the end it then joins back onto the main road. There is also a parcel box outside my house for when post won't fit through the letterbox, but we don't have a key so it is always unlocked. Anyway

>Is summer
>2am playing video games in the front room
>hear a car go past
>hear clanging outside, sounds like the parcel box
>look through the blinds
>car parked outside with sillhouettes of people in each seat
>close blinds and go outside to check the parcel box
>use laptop to try and illuminate the inside, but nothing was there anyways
>look up to see car waiting at the end of the slip road, where it joins the main road
>car seems to be waiting, as it's 2am no other cars around
>look at the car for a few seconds and it slowly drives off, like weirdly slow for a car
>next morning see a car which looked similar (it was dark when i first saw it so couldnt make it out)
>drives at the same weird slow speed along the main road except going the opposite way from the night before
>>
>>15292491
ill look but shortly after i quite the job for obvious reasons

yes his entire top half was covered and wrapped into a roll of plastic... some one slit open around his face before the medics showed up

the company was GenPak... one of the most dangerous places to work
>>
>>15292508
So I tried looking it up, is it this?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/03/21/industrial-incident-kills-man.html
>>
>>15292507

you gon get raped
>>
>>15292525
no this was in NY maybe 07,08

not surprising to see this one though not a safe place to work at alkl
>>
>>15292508

Is this it OP?

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/03/21/columbus-man-trapped-in-industrial-roller-dies.html
>>
>>15292540
Woops, didn't read the thread thouroughly apologies.
>>
>>15292535
Huh, I can't find an article on this specific one. I can find a couple articles of other GenPak accidents where people are getting caught in machines. Damn that's fucked up.
>>
>>15292525
>>15292542

I think the machine is possessed. Motherfucker ate ppl not only once.
>>
>>15292036
>Lawyer
>Human
Choose oneand ninguagu
>>
>>15292508
My morbid curiosity's getting the better of me and I'm having trouble picturing what this would have looked like.
Why would he have been cut in half?
>>
>>15292717
>He got sucked between 2 metal rollers and encased in plastic..

I suppose the rollers crushed/severed him while his top half got wrapped in plastic.
>>
>>15292400
workplace accidents are nasty, man, but maybe not exactly "subtle spooks" in the way op meant

when i was younger and working for the summer at an iron mine place the younger guys kept pestering the older guys to tell em about the goriest accidents they ever saw and the older guys were rarely keen to play along
>>
>>15292767
Yeah, when I read it I knew it didn't belong in the thread. But I don't care, it's a fucked story and I'm sorta glad I read it.
>>
>>15292294
I missed the part of the story where the deer thing got chased by Rocky J Squirrel; care to point it out?
>>
File: 1381706756945.gif (754KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1381706756945.gif
754KB, 1008x720px
>be 15
>father gets a pretty good job in a large city
>move there and rent a real nice apartment from his girlfriend's cousin
>dude's like 50, has long, gray hair and looks freaking creepy
>apartment is cheap and very close to my school and my future college so it's not like I can bitch about it
>father works long hours so I have to pay rent, landowner wants to get payments in cash
>every single time that dude barely talks anything, but stares at me
>speaks really quiet and gentle
>got spooked, but I thought I was being a prick and tried to be nice to him anyway
>fast-forward two years, he gives me a large and really heavy locked iron box
>can't open it under any circumstances
>have to hide in a fuck-huge closet in my room
>was really weirded out, but my father said I shouldn't worry about it and do as he said

3 years pass and my father got promoted; he works in the national oil company so he makes some real good money, but he has to travel a lot so isn't much at home.

>almost 20 now
>father isn't home as usual and I'm sitting on 4chan
>someone knocks at the door
>much to my surprise, that someone was a cop who asked me if I know something about owner's brother
>they were looking for him since he committed some crime, but he didn't say what exactly he did
>was at some party a few days later and my father was abroad so I locked up the house real good
>returned and the door is unlocked
>furthermore, the door to my room is wide open (even though I ALWAYS close it since I'm real anal about my privacy even when I'm home alone)
>instinct tells me someone was here
>searched everywhere and everything's intact, but something tells me to check out the closet
>lo and behold, the box's gone.

I asked my father about it afterwards and he confessed that his girlfriend thinks guy's a pedophile and he probably stashed some evidence there. That was like a month ago. I'm sorry if my story isn't very interesting, but I had to share it with someone.
>>
File: cellar door.jpg (300KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
cellar door.jpg
300KB, 1024x683px
>be me
>few years ago
>with a few friends
>decide to go on a bit of a roadtrip/camping trip
>we were driving through canada and stuff
>stopping for the night
>pitching up our tent or sleeping in the truck
>it was a fun time
>we hike into the woods to pitch our tents
>find an old run down house
>pretty cool
>we decide to go in and check it out
>the place doesn't seem to have been taken over by hobeasts
>doesn't look too bad besides all the rain damage
>giant hole in the roof
>we look around
>take some pictures
>I see a door that looks like what leads to a basement room or cellar
>theres a latch with a lock on it
>the lock isn't locked
>lock looks pretty new
>I open the door
>pitch black
>I cant see anything
>stand back and take out my phone to get a good shot of the open door
>open my camera
>a face recognition square appears on screen in the darkness
>stays there, solid in one place
>don't take a picture
>put my phone away and stare into the abyss for a moment
>start to get a bit spooked out
> quickly close the door and lock it
> Go and tell my friends we should get going
> they agree
> don't tell them what happened until we get back to the cars because I don't want to spook them
>we decide not to camp in this area that night
>we laugh it off and drive away
>I still think about it every now and then

pic related
>not the door from the story but thats what it looked like
>>
>>15292005
Dogs are such bros. You just know that unlike a person who might get scared and leave you to die, a dog would fucking stick by you, no matter how horrifying a creature was after you
>>
>>15291975
>>15291982
hahaha, what a-
>human
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH
>>
>>15292005
great read, jesus that sounds spooky
>>
>>15292878

>father said I shouldn't worry about it and do as he said

sorry bro, but he was totally in on it. some dude tells you to hide a locked iron box for him, never to open it, and your dad doesn't think that is weird as shit? who in their right mind would NOT be hella suspicious of that?

idk buddy, something doesn't seem right there. watch your back + take care, anon.
>>
>some 6 years ago, give or take
>coming back from school
>rather late, dark outside and pretty damn empty streets too
>walking on the side of the road
>halfway up the road, I see someone coming towards me slowly
>think nothing of it
>get closer
>it's a woman in her mid 30's
>dressed in what appears to be sleeping clothes
>hair is full of leaves and all over the place
>head slightly to one side, eyes open
>slowly moving forward
>classic fucking zombie, couldn't pay an actor to do a better zombie
>passes me by, keeps on marching forward
>pause a bit to watch her
>go home

Either drugs or sleepwalking is what people told me. Still, pretty damn weird. And the sad part is, this the only remotely spooky thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
>>15292373
you could've just shut the fuck up and let others enjoy the read.
>>
>be me camping with group of 7 other friends
>we had two tents across a small clearing in the middle of the woods
>as we are all going to sleep we hear screaming coming from the other tent
>they yell to us and say stop hitting the outside of their tent
>we start laughing at them
>thought they were just freaking themselves out
>they demand to see us all
>we open a flap on our tent and stick our heads out
>they flip out when they see that we were all in the tent
>somethings makes a loud smacking sound behind their tent
>see it move
>nope.npe
>they still to this day say they saw a humanoid shadow outside the tent

Not that spooky but still
>>
>>15292082
those are bat caves
>>
>>15293544
Sleepwalking, probably from sleeping pills.

Typically they have their eyes open and seem awake but really out of it, and they are actually asleep.
>>
File: desktop-1410816490.png (543KB, 572x600px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1410816490.png
543KB, 572x600px
ok since b didnt pay much attention to this ill repost it here

dont u guys agree that this loks like an alien? i guess the breeding programs are a succes........
>>
>trying to fall asleep last night
>left closet door open
>looking at the darkness of the closet
>getting a little spooked, so I get up to close it
>grab handle
>skeleton pops out
>>
I have an unsettling story. I'm surprised I've never shared it here before.

In my town there's this incredibly creepy forest called Robert Burnaby (well the park is called that but the forest is located in the park)
People have always mentioned spooky happenings and the sort. I've had a few strange experiences there.

This is one of my experiences.

I was about 12 or 13 at the time, my mom wanted to take the dog out for a late night walk and asked if I wanted to join.
I'd had nothing else to do so I went along.
We walk to the forest (I live about 10 minutes away from it) and go through the dog park area which is at the bottom of the park.
The dog park leads right into the forest and goes along a bunch of trails. To get to the trails you have to cross a small wooden bridge.
We started walking across the bridge but about halfway my dog just stops.
He completely stiffened up and started growling. We couldn't see what he was growling at until I looked at a large tree at the end of the bridge.
What I saw made me more scared than I have ever been in my entire life.
Coming out of the tree trunk was a tall cloaked figure. It was sticking out of the tree at the waist and curved up the tree.
It had no face but it had long, skinny grey hands.
It turned its head toward me and pointed right at me.
I started freaking the fuck out and shut my eyes. I was losing my shit.
I yelled that I wanted to leave so we turned around and got the fuck out of there.
I ask my mom is she saw anything, she said she saw a shadow but that was it.

To this die I refuse to go across that bridge.

I have more stories about the forest and my area if anyone is interested.
>>
>Be like 9 or 10
>Doing homework or something at the kitchen counter
>Phone rings
>A really creepy, exaggerated little girl voice says "Hello, is this Anon who goes to School A?"
>Thinking it's a friend pulling a prank, I tell them that they know I don't go to School A and hang up.
> This same call keeps happening about every week or so. I am a dumb kid so I keep telling them what schools I don't go to.
>Answer the phone yet again, probably a month after the calls first started.
>"I know where you go now, Anon." said in a sickly sweet tone.
> For the first time I'm starting to perceive this as a bad situation. I was not taught about this in stranger danger lessons.
>"Can I play with you after school?"
>"Stop CALLING me" I screamed as I slammed the phone on the receiver.
>This was a mistake.
>Calls come in non stop.
>It even tricks my parents into thinking its a schoolmate so they give me the phone.
>The second they hand me the phone it's telling me about what I was wearing that day and how much they want to play with me.
>That fucking sickly sweet voice.
>Eventually I stop responding to any phone calls that were for me.
>Became very withdrawn. Hardly leave the house and when I do I make sure I'm in a big group.
>The calls trickle off and eventually stop.
>I'm finally able to relax.
>Many years later. Am a junior in high school walking home with some friends.
>See a square shaped box inside a small burlap sack on my porch.
>Get excited thinking some guy is asking me to prom.
>I open the box. Inside is a couple of my old skirts that I donated to GoodWill years ago.
>My stomach starts to sink as I look at my surroundings and rush my friends inside.
>Friends start joking around, asking me why someone is sending me crusty little girl skirts.
>One jostles/shakes the skirt while she's examining it. A piece of paper falls out of it.
>In neat cursive, the paper simply reads
>"Why won't you call?"
>>
Let me just say, my parents cared fuck all about all of this. At one point I'm pretty sure this person tried to pick me up from school, although I can't prove it. My parents remember it happening, but look at the event as more of a "haha how weird" moment than anything. I received more packages after this one, even after moving away for college.
>>
>>15293964
go. sure isn't gonna hurt anything
>>
>>15291982
Kek, actually made me chuckle
>>
>>15291965

I had a car accident like 7 years ago, my family and i were going on a camping trip, we had a caravan on the back of our car. Some Asian bitch pulls in the middle of the road and stalls her car right in front of us...we couldn't stop in time, accident was a right-off, nobody was seriously injured. Earlier that day when we were collecting the caravan from the storage compound we keep it at, my dad had a 'paranormal experience'.

As he was about to leave...he was closing the gate to the compound as we were just about to hit the road. He noticed a man stood on the other side of the car. According to him, it was my granddad, and he swears his life upon this figure he saw which looked exactly like him, with polished shoes and that coat he would always wear. He said that he got a little scared because of this what he had saw...he knew something wasn't right. He didn't tell anybody about this until after. My mother and the rest of the family didn't see anyone at the time when my dad saw my granddad..

Kinda weird if you ask me...he swears on his life he saw him, nobody else did though. Coincidence that he saw him and then we had a serious car accident.
>>
>>15293993
>>15293964
This one didn't happen to me directly but I was there before it happened.

I'm 16 hanging out with a bunch of friends.
They decide they want to go the forest and get drunk, maybe see some ghosties.
I go along because why not, might be fun.
We hang out in the middle of the forest on a different bridge this time. Its dark as fuck and we can barely see anything that isn't in the moon light.
We spend a couple of hours fucking around when my buddy Graham gets a real bad feeling. He says this place doesnt feel right, he feels like we're being watched.
He says he wants to leave because he feels scared out of no where. He isn't that drunk, he had maybe 3 beers.
Me and a 2 other friends end up leaving with him while 3 others stayed behind.
One guy who stayed behind was named Dan.
Now Dan was a strange guy, he made some predictions that came true and people swear he could get into your head and know your thoughts.
He came off as incredibly wise but he kind of freaked me out.
Anyway, we go back to Grahams house and hang out, play xbox and go to sleep.
The next day the three people who stayed behind were freaked the fuck out.
They call us to tell us what happened.

Apparently, 3 hooded figures appeared to them and began speaking to them.
They tell the girl that she is The Chain, they tell Dan that he is The Rock and then they tell the other guy that he is a pawn.
As soon as they say this, the third gun runs out of the forest. As soon as hes outside on the tree he said he felt like something grabbed the back of his head and started smashing his face into the pavement (his face was pretty fucked up) The girl kept saying a tree was calling to her and she needed to go to it.
Dan stopped her and brought her out the forest.
Dan said he felt one got into his head and was trying to control him. He said it was the most evil thing he has ever felt.
They have not gone back to the forest since then.
>>
>>15293999
YO HOLY FUCK
>>
>>15294025
I used to hang out with those people a lot and whenever I did, weird shit would always happen.
Around that time I kept seeing strange shadows and all kinds of spooky things.
I stopped hanging out with them and I havent experienced anything weird since.
>>
>>15293985
>>15293989
what the fuck man
>>
>>15294030
>>15294030
how did they try to pick you up/??
>>
>>15294151
Yeah. Now when I get a package I report it to the police. They always say there's nothing I can do since it doesn't go through the actual postal service and it's not considered threatening.
The most recent one was a poptart box wrapped in tissue paper. Inside was a picture of me receiving my degree at graduation with a note, still in all cursive, saying "My clever angel"
>>
>>15292878
shoulda tried yr hand at lockpickin m8
>>
>>15294025
I liked this pasta better when it took place in the desert
>>
>>15292440
that dude's a schizophrenic. I just finished my rotation in the psych ward (med student), we see them all the time. his scripture fixation is called "religious preoccupation".
>>
>some years ago (maybe 3 or 4 at max)
>wake up in middle of the night with spoopy feeling
>dog, who usually sleeps at the foot of the bed is up by my head and shaking and growling
>pick him up (small dog) and physically put him at the foot of the bed
>he freaks out, runs back towards the head growling even worse with some small barking mixed in
>feel like theres something spoopy as fuck down there, get real uneasy feeling
>pull covers all the way over dog and self and reluctantly fall back asleep
>>
>be me
>be 3 or 4
>live with grandparents
>just got my own room
>first night in new bed
>almost asleep when I hear footsteps in the hall
>first sounds like someone tiptoeing then evolves to the sound of children running up and down hallway
>just hide under covers until I eventually fall asleep

My sister and I were the only kids in the house at that time, and she was only 1. It happened every night after that until I was about 8 years old. It wasn't the creepiest thing to happen in that house, but it was my first experience with something like that.
>>
>>15294188
Got anymore that you'd like to share?
>>
File: 1409006894710.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409006894710.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>15293776
>>
>>15292689
He ate human you fucktard
>>
>>15292983

yea, it even squaring my cat's face ffs
>>
>>15291965
my mother's friend was hitchhiking back in the day. Turns out she was picked up by one of the famous California serial killers of the 80's. She started getting a vibe he was weird and tried to leave the car. I think she had to jump out.
>>
>>15293964
>Robert Burnaby Park
Confirmed Vanfag. Any other tales from the Lower Mainland?
>>
>>15292294
I'm thinking it's a rough approximation of what the creature he saw looked like when it was moving, since he said it reminded him of a deer learning to walk. Whatever it was didn't sound too bad though, since it didn't attack him when they crossed paths at night and its leaving a pigs foot on his porch makes it sound somewhat self-aware.

In any case, I'm just glad the dog didn't get killed at any point. I read a creepypasta a while ago about a group of people (two guys and their sons I think) staying in an abandoned cabin where they kept seeing something in the window and finding dead animals around. Their dogs end up running off into the woods and not to spoil the whole thing but the story doesn't end well for the dogs. Anyway, I think that's the creepypasta that's spooked me the most.
>>
>>15294240
>every evening on computer between 6 and 9
>if browsing occult stuff, dogs start going crazy.
>they bark at the same area behind my right shoulder every time.
>Creeps my sister out
>I start asking politely that the presence leaves, or conceals it's self
>barking stops immediately
>every single time

I still wonder who was reading over my shoulder and why. Pretty spoopy. But also pretty polite.
>>
>>15293985
God damn.
>>
>>15293384
Not every dog.
>>
>>15293708
It looks like someone put eyeliner on a baby.
>>
>>15292020
FMF?
>>
>>15294709
Do you have the creepypasta saved? or at least a name?
>>
I have a story but i dont think its scary though
>>
>>15294011
Is your grandad connected in anyway? As in did he die in an accident?
>>
>>15292767
Well they shouldn't force them to tell stories like that if they don't feel comfortable with it.
>>
>>15294416
You're lucky you left that could have ended badly.
>>
>>15294469
Shit man, does she happen to know which one?
>>
>>15293989
Always stuff you donated to Good Will?
>>
>>15293989
Wait so your parents didn't do shit about it?

Wow just wow if somebody did that to me as a kid my dad would have smacked the shit out of them.
>>
>>15294219
Uhm, just because he's psychotic doesn't mean he's schizophrenic, just sayin.
>>
>>15292440
He sounds like a pretty cool guy I would totally hangout with him.
>>
>>15292082
Isn't that the shit from Chronicle?
>>
>>15292983
Where's the pics, asshole?
>>
>>15294188
Hire a private investigator or something jeez that sounds horrifying
>>
>>15295432
This
>>
>>15292983
>don't take a picture

You idiot, you should have taken one.
>>
>>15295450
Yeh and if it was a serial killer the anon might have ended up dead, brilliant thinking there just brilliant.
>>
>>15294757
yea, and then it started using your computer while you sleep. would you let a spoopy entity take a peek at your browsing history? or would you let it read it together with you? at least you know you are not alone and lonely like a virgin you are.
>>
>>15295362
what?
>>
>>15295498
Well if someone was down there had you taken a picture by the time you took a picture you would have been dead if there was a serial killer down there.

This is if you're the same person?
>>
>>15295345

No, he died from cancer.

And they are not blood relatives either. My mother worries a lot though. If she saw something like that she'd be freaked the fuck out.
>>
>>15295457
>>15295517
>implying a serial killer couldn't have killed him regardless

Idiot.
>>
>>15291965
this thread is amazing.
>>
>>15292157

Yikes... that's eery. Especially being an avid outdoors person whose usually the one in the group going "oh come on, it'll be fun, don't be lame you guys"

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>15295581
That's what I'm saying if you read my comments you would see I'm saying exactly that.

Also I was saying by the time it takes to stop and take a picture the serial killer could have easily worked there way to where the person was and killed them.

Sometimes I think the people on this site only have a First grade reading comprehension.
>>
>>15295432
The local private investigator was the stalker all along! What a tweest!
>>
File: 1398605015291.jpg (925KB, 3080x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1398605015291.jpg
925KB, 3080x1612px
>>15295342
It turns out I did have it saved after all. Enjoy.
>>
>>15292507

gangstalked
>>
>>15292983

.......is it just me or does it seem like the stories here get pussier and pussier? It's almost like the "Let's Not Meet" section on Reddit: "zomg thies man LOOKED AT ME I almost GOT RAPED! but I am saved thank THE LORD" etc.
>>
>>15295658
Or could be someone like my friend who has to drive a rout 50 times before she gets used to it, and slows down to check her GPS/let it re-rout. Lots of perfectly ordinary possibilities.
>>
>>15293708

um gray and similar colored eyes(like in the pic) are a well-known product of Russian lineage.
>>
>>15294580

I have a few from Vancouver Island but not the mainland, no
>>
>>15295754
>Vancouver Island

Love it there. I actually have a few stories from my time there too.
>>
>>15294165

um, I think anon meant this for >>15293985
>>15293989

I'd like to know too if you're still around.
>>
>>15293964

I've seen something similar not far from there except I was pretty high at the time so I always figured it was just a result of that.
>>
>>15295610

says the 12 year old
>>
>>15295704

>that's the joke

...get it? cuz "gangstalking" can always be explained away by normal, everyday shit that someone is reading too much into...
>>
>>15295768

share plx
>>
>>15295610
>Sometimes I think the people on this site only have a First grade reading comprehension.

Yes, especially you. If it really was a "serial killer" hiding in there, that guy could have been killed whether or not he took a picture. So not taking one doesn't mean he would be safe. But clearly he's alive and well, so it was probably just some hobo hiding down there and he was a pussy for not taking a picture. Now do you get it?
>>
>Be 8 years old
>Live in old maritime city in Holland
>Room looks out over the "polder" (land claimed from sea)
>Misty evening, playing with flashlight
>See something floating in the mist
>Turn flashlight towards it
>Motherfucking crows nest on a long mast.
>It's bobbing up and down like on waves.
>A man seems to climb into it
>Has his back towards me, but his head strangely fixed to look at me.
>WTF turn off flashlight
>Be scared in bed, nothing else happens.

Have told people, they say it's my imagination. I saw what I saw. It was not a ghostly apparition... it was an honest to god motherfucking ship "sailing" through the mist.
>>
File: ToothFairyBox.jpg (33KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ToothFairyBox.jpg
33KB, 650x650px
Wow I wasn't expecting a response from my story so I left for the night. I'll answer some of the questions I can find. I haven't been on /x/ or really posted to 4chan for awhile so bear with me.
>>15295380
No. I stopped donating clothes after this first package. I gave them away to friends instead or piled them in my closet. It didn't stop this person from sending me my old clothes. One time I was sent a sweater of mine from 7th/8th grade that I thought I had lost. Again, crusty along the bottom. It really sends a sinking feeling to my stomach.
Other times it wasn't clothes. One time it was a case like pic related, but much more ornate. It looked like it was made out of copper that turned green from old age. There were fucking TEETH in it (not mine) along with a note saying how we were going to play forever and that I needed to call more. By this time I was living at my own apartment at college so I called the police. They said they would patrol the area but not much else. I got them to at least take the package though.

>>15295385
They didn't do anything. Most of the time they were convincing me not to call the police because it must be a "prank". We were well to do white people in the suburbs so I don't know why they were so against calling. I feel like it would have been taken more seriously if I had called when I was underage.
You sound like a good parent. Keep on keepin' on.

>>15295432
I have been exploring this option off and on

>>15295815
One day in class my teacher gets a call telling me that my dad is there to pick me up. I go to the office to meet him. I don't see my dad anywhere. I think the secretary noticed that I was confused and said something along the lines of "Oh I'm so sorry sweetie your dad said he had an emergency and had to leave". I was so confused about him picking me up in the first place, so I just go back to class. Asked my dad about it when I got home and he acts like I'm making shit up. He said he never tried to pick me up.
>>
>>15296058
Oh woops I misread Mr.Nobody's comment. I meant to say you're dad is a good parent.
>>
I was walking through a subway station in New York City on a warm July afternoon. It was a weekday as I remember...

Yes, a weekday.

There was a big fat black lady. I mean huge. She was seriously obese. It was impressive that she could even walk. She was fat.

Weekday...

She was leaning against a wall, squatting, shitting and pissing all over the floor. I guess she couldn't find a bathroom? Maybe she was mentally ill. Typical of New York, people just kept walking like they didn't even notice. We pretty much just ignore absolutely everything that goes on around us here in New York. But there she was, fucking fat, fucking shitting and pissing all over the place in a subway station...on a weekday.

I wasn't outright scared, but it was seriously unsettling...
>>
>>15296058
Try to set up a trap. I know this is your life and you gotta live it and move on. But honestly, what do we know? He likes your cloths, so why don't you take your cloths, and you put them in a trash pile on garbage day in the middle of the night, try to make it seem like you're being sneaky.

Bring a friend, and then camp out in a car or something, use a different one than the one you took the cloths there in. Maybe have the trashbag be orange and fill it with decoy shit, so if someone shows up and they specifically go for it, you know who it is.

Then you stab their eyes out and your have your friend smash their hand in until it snaps and pulps. Then you say "Didn't you want to play? Don't you love the sound of playing?" Then stick pencils into their ears until they make a sharp shriek or scream, then you know they're taken care of.
>>
>>15296058
This almost sounds too crazy to be true, but then again, stalkers are crazy and dedicated people. Here's what you need to do:

Hire that private investigator. Might be expensive, but worth it if you can make this stop.

Save EVERYTHING you can that this freak sends you. Store it in boxes or a safe and try not to touch it too much. There might be fingerprint or DNA evidence that could be discovered.

Set up a security system, get a dog, and carry some mace or a gun (or both). Someone this persistent may very well be emboldened and escalate the situation.
>>
>>15296115
You almost sounded reasonable til that last line. Then you went full movie retard.
>>
>>15296129
What's wrong with being a full movie retard
>>
>>15296058
Leave a note for him saying "I want to play, call me" and leave your phone number.

And then answer and say "I'm going to the park, to play. I don't want to be alone."

And go to your nearest park, with a loaded 12 gauge uzi under your jacket, and then when he shows up, and he will... You will unmask your automatic sub machshot gun. And you'll blam blam blam, blast him away.

Then you solve your problem.
>>
>>15296143
Wow, another guy who has seen too many movies. You can't just blow someone away, stab, or otherwise harm them because of something they did or you THINK they did unless you honestly fear for your life or they try attacking you first. You're basically trying to encourage her to be the one to go to prison instead of the lunatic.
>>
>>15296157
That's the point. Fuck her.
>>
>>15296058
Okay, so I want you to have a sign that reads "garage sale" FREE CLOTHS, and just leave a bunch of stuff out, and when people show up, charge ridiculous prices for the cloths or make up gross stories about them "the groin is really cheesy smelling"

And when a man shows up and is insistant on the cloths for his wife, you got him, that's when you gotta get a couple of your buds to just fucking smack him in the head with a hammer, only once, anymore could kill him, and you do it hard so he'll get knocked out, then tie him up and put him in the kitchen and ask him who he is if you don't recognize him.

And if he doesn't talk you take some butterknives and you put them in the coils of the stovetops on high, and let them stand for 10 minutes, and start under the toe and finger nails.
>>
>>15296115
>>15296143
>>15296167
Just stop trying, samefag.
>>
>>15296058
Alright so you leave you number and let him call, and then you have somebody trace the call, google 'trace call 30 second' and then you wait for it and you try to find out exactly where they're calling from. Then when you get it.

You go to their house and you leave a gasoline canister beside some propane tanks near his gasline, and if he has a family, yo wait until they are home to do it, so you can get more with less explosives.

Then you show up as the firefighters are putting out his fucked up house, you sit there, and look at him in the eyes and you say "you were right, playing is fun"

And walk away.
>>
>always thought /x/fags who believed in demons and shit were the biggest retards ever
>volunteer at mental hospital
>talk to seemingly normal people
>theres a real qt there
>dont really know why shes there, seems normal enough
>one day she starts yelling STOP IT at an empty space in the room
>she starts crying
>asks the empty space if its name is raoul
>never see her again

now I know you all arent retarded, just mentally troubled. seek help if you legit are seeing demons
>>
>>15296167
you mean clothes? cloths and clothes aren't the same thing.
>>
>>15296216
I literally meant that, defiantly
>>
>>15295450
I panicked
>>
File: Its a me.jpg (30KB, 570x388px) Image search: [Google]
Its a me.jpg
30KB, 570x388px
>see shapes moving in the dark
>meh I'm just high
>it throws a rock at my head
>dodge it and look at the rock flyign past me
>look back to the forest where I saw it
>gone
Mother fucker I'm high but not THAT high.
Noped the shit out of there.
>>
>>15292157
I dont get it, the girl in the photos is the one who died or the one who rescued? Because holy shit, i wouldnt want the photo of a corpse even if you can barely see it
>>
>>15296058
i know u got a lotta nerds already leavin u stupid advice to trap n kill dis person but u betta own a gun chum
>>
>be like 8-9
>at a restaurant that my cousin works at
>eating with my family
>done eating
>me and my little sister, 4 years younger than me, decide to do something else
>behind the restaurant is a small yard
>the area is mostly sand with some bushes in slope
>its dark as fuck
>both me and my sister is spooked to hell
>suddenly a white, glowing dog (in the same way that ghosts in shitty movies glow), greyhound, materialized a couple of meters from us
>its running in front of us
>its fucking sanic fast
>we run screaming from the place and just in time to leave the restaurant
>never tell a soul what we saw for some reason
You can call bullshit all you want, but we know what we saw.
>>
>>15296115
>>15296143
>>15296167
>>15296207
These are way too confrontational for me. I'm not out to hurt or maim anyone. If I could get the police to get them to stop, that's about all I would want. While this situation fills me with dread, I'm assuming the person doing this is not coming from a completely sane place.

>>15296413
I've been practicing with my friend at a shooting range, but again I don't want to kill anyone. I do want to feel comfortable enough with a gun to use one in self defense should I need to. I'm not confident in my skills though so for now I'm not going to have one around.

>>15296122
This thread is encouraging me to explore the private investigator option again. Once I save up enough money I think I'll do just that.
I wish I could have a dog but my apartment doesn't allow it.

But thanks for caring guys. I wasn't expecting this. I don't want to derail this thread though so future responses from me will be limited unless I remember more on-topic stories.
>>
>>15291965
Someone probably already pointed this out, but that is the worst shop ever.
>>
>>15294300
>the sound of children running up and down hallway
>wasn't the creepiest thing to happen in that house
Nigga you got more stories to tell
>>
>>15296665
You could make your own thread. If you want to re-post the stuff you wrote here, you could screencap it so the spam filter doesn't force you to write around it.
>>
>>15292507
they gonna break into your house nigga.
>>
>>15296058
Really weird, but you said it was the voice of a girl, right? How come ppl itt think it's a guy?
Also, maybe he/she is also lurking/posting itt right now.
>>
>>15296113
Would it have been any better if it was a weekend or...?
>>
>>15296167
It's CLOTHES. Jeez.
>>
>>15293708
looks like a racist anon posting to me. ayy
>>
>>15293544
could have been a chick just got raped and is wandering around in shock..
>>
>>15292002
Panty thief lost his bag, that is all.
>>
>>15291965
I'm all alone at work about to close up in 30 minutes and its really dark outside, glad I decided now was the time to read this thread. RIP in peace to me
>>
>>15291982
this sounded like a Haruki Murakami story. Really good anon
>>
>>15294201
Theres a pasta about this in a desert? Please share
I honestly have never read a pasta that's similar
>>
>>15294580
>>15294025
>>15293964
Always spooky happenings around here.
I have another story that still fucking baffles me.

I was 12 years old walking school some time in the fall.
At the end of my street there's a stop sign.
Usually when I reached this stop sign I just crossed the street immediately, I never stopped.
This time for some reason I stopped at the stop sign and stood there for a few seconds.
As I stood, a red car pulled up next to me.
I looked at the driver, who appeared to be an east indian woman in her 30's wearing a sari and a veil on the bottom half of her face (Like Meleena from MK)
I stared at her for a while and she turned to me and smiled back but not a normal smile.
Her mouth stretched from ear to ear and her mouth was full of horrible sharp teeth.
She drove off and I just stood there, not realizing what happened.

For years I didn't say anything but one day it came up in conversation between me and my mom.
When I told her she looked shocked. She asked me if I was sure that's what I saw.
Apparently, around the time some bad shit was going down with my sister she had this nightmare.
In the nightmare a woman in a veil lived next door to her and kept saying she was going to take my sister.
My mom told her no she wont and that she wasnt afraid of her.
The veiled woman said, "Oh yeah?" and then her face transformed into exactly what I saw and she screamed in my moms face.
Then she woke up.

It was fucking spooky.
>>
>>15297462
I have another story from when I was 11.
I was camping with my family and my best friend up in this place called Blue Lake Resort in a small town called Boston Bar. The campsite is around a lake in the middle of a mountain, its beautiful and pretty isolated.
One of the nights there was a bonfire happening and a few other kids that were camping were going to be there so me and my friend decide to go.
We step out of the cabin and up the hill is this big lodge that has a bright light at the front so you can see whatever is in front of it.
We start walking in that direction and see this completely bright white figure walking up towards the lodge.
It looked like a person but just white.
We both NOPE and decided to go back to the cabin.
As soon as I turn around I see from the corner of my eye something white and kind of glowing.
I ask my friend if he sees that
"Yep"
We NOPE the fuck out of there and run back to the cabin.
We stay inside and play boardgames for the rest of the night.
>>
>>15295315

FrostedMiniFears

They did this as a video a while back
>>
>>15292005
probably just wanted to be friends with the kid
>>
>>15297501
yeah.. when you go camping at a campground/resort, other people have flashlights also.
>>
>>15296698
Not a shop, google maps street view messes this shit up all the time.
>>
I don't have this green texted, but i do have it pretyped. Win-lose.

The Crab Cats
(In the recollected words of Uncle Marty)
“Someone probably didn’t need them --and we were a bunch of kids on a farm-- so they just gave us this litter of kittens. They all fit on your hand with those little white patches on their p wandered off into paint. We all fought over who got which one and gave them names only kids could make. Mine was Sparrow Fuel, but of course I just called him Sparrow. These cats were the highlight of our week. They’d jump, tumble, scare each other, and we’d just laugh.
>>
>>15297913
By the end of the week we were prepping the house, because family was comin’ over and we needed to be presentable. We cleaned up—oh. You know those beds that fold out of the wall? They’re usually in closets and such, but we pulled out one of those for them to sleep on. So, our cousins arrive and we’re really excited to show them the kittens because we’ve just been raving over them non-stop.
But we just don’t find the kittens. Nowhere in the house, nowhere outside, we were pretty distraught so we ask our parents. They get all quiet, give each other that look like they were worried something was going to happen, and then they tell us that the kittens are probably lost somewhere on the farm. It’s a big place and they’re little things so it would only make sense. We’re a little sad that we can’t find them, but we’re sure that they’ll show up soon.
>>
>>15295623
Thanks anon.
>>
>>15297916
The week goes by in a breeze, and we’d nearly forgotten about the kittens. It makes sense that we did, that farm was non-stop adventure and we were occupied with infinite distraction. The house is a mess, so we pick up our wooden toys and fold some clothes. As we pull up the fold-out beds we notice that one has this blanket under it—coincidentally my favorite one. I grab it, missing it the entire week, and the kittens tumble out from the folds. They start meowing, and I notice that my blanket is covered in cat shit so I drop it, and then we take a second to look at the cats.
First off, this bed is heavy. It took all of us little kids pushing to get it up, and for a kitten you could only imagine. Then, these kittens were growing a whole lot every day. So with the weight of the bed on them some of their joints had fused together, heads slightly elongated, and they could barely move. That’s how they got the name, Crab Cats.”
Seven year old me stands there for a moment and takes this all in. My dad makes some comment about how fucked that is and I ask, “How did they end up?”
Marty chuckles with his hand on his chest, ”We didn’t have enough time to find out, they got eaten up by the neighbor’s Rottweiler a week or two later. I mean, it’s not like they could’ve run!”
This is just one of those things that you don’t forget.
>>
>>15292983

yeah wow just like in that one picture that gets reposted here all the time but don't worry i'm sure you're not being a plagiarist faggot
>>
>>15296665
I'm assuming you live in America maybe? try moving to a new country, somewhere in Europe.
>>
>>15297934
OMG this is totally horrible! What did you do?!? I feel sixck now, anon.
>>
>>15297934

>kittens can survive for a week with no food or water

Nope
>>
>>15297934
Kittens wouldn't be able to survive that long. Have you every been near a baby animal?
>>
>>15295496
>spoopy ghost watching me fap
>probably fapping along with me
i hope he likes futa as much as i do!
>>
>>15298574

Everyone likes futa, it's undeniable
>>
>>15292878
Your pops works for National Oil / Varco? if so what department?
>>
>>15297767
Yes. Its whole body was glowing because of the flashlight.
It wasnt holding anything and it's entire body was the same kind of glow.
But you never know I guess
>>
One time i was walking around a forest preserve at night with one of my friends, it was really dark but after awhile in the dark our eyes adjusted. We were walking down the trail towards some heavy wooded parts. Right where the path goes into the wooded part I see some weird figure standing there. My brain first identified it as a deer, then as a person, then before I could even try to wrap my head around what I was seeing I was sprinting out of the forest. Like serious sprinting, I didnt even know I could run that fast. My friend was right behind me, we didn't even need to talk about it at the time, we just both had this weird reaction to gtfo. Afterwards I asked him what he saw and he said he couldn't even describe it, he just saw something and before he knew it he ran. It was unsettling mainly because we both ran out of there without even so much as a whisper to one another. Also we frequented that forest a lot at night and usually when we would see a person/animal in the woods at night(a rare occurrence) we would be all about going into stealth mode and investigating, NOT running away at the speed of light. So yeah, it freaks me out still, because i have no idea what the hell that thing was.
>>
>>15296113
as a NYfag I can confirm that fat negros are always shitting up the subway...on weekends

but I've never seen it happen on...

a weekday

yes, a weekday
>>
File: mfw4.jpg (73KB, 417x303px) Image search: [Google]
mfw4.jpg
73KB, 417x303px
>>15296143
>12 gauge uzi

nigga what
>>
>>15294757
Must be a Japanese demon (Or Ghost)

They're always very polite and usually will just leave you alone if you ask nicely.
>>
>>15298690

They weren't in Ju-On

Literally nothing will stop those motherfuckers.
>>
>>15296207
"Trace call 30 second"

fucking top kek faggot.

You don't trace calls, that's some Hollywood bullshit. Caller ID immediately identifies the number calling you. If it doesn't, a court order for it will.
>>
>>15296058
>they were convincing me not to call the police because it must be a "prank". We were well to do white people in the suburbs so I don't know why they were so against calling
Daddy is your chief suspect. Mommy Dearest is the one who didn't want to lose her precious social standing by having Daddy end up in the papers as a pervert.
>>
>>15297232
Voice changing boxes are a thing.
>>
>>15298771
Alternatively, it's some other close family member that they're covering for.
>>
>>15298775
You have to change your inflections. A voice box will only shift the pitch and add/remove some rumble. If your language is coarse as fuck people still know you're a guy. If you act a ltitle slutty, a little bitchy, and talk softer you can be a convincing female.

Source: I used to get free shit in TF2 a lot. Unusuals and stuff.
>>
>>15292382

Dat ass tho.
>>
>>15292400
Guess your employer never reported the incident
https://www.osha.gov/pls/imis/AccidentSearch.search?acc_keyword=%22Thermoformer%22&keyword_list=on
Unless you're not from the states
>>
>>15298880
or it's not real
>>
>>15292525
Wrong type of machine. That one forms the molds, the one in the story encases things in plastic (I assume like heavy shrink wrap) and the man in that link was only taken up to the chest
>>
>>15296058
You should have gotten a description from the receptionist or asked to see footage of security cams in the immediate area :\
>>
>be me
>be 15 y/o
>deer season (archery)- 2010
>sitting in a small deer blind, waiting for something to get close enough to tag with a crossbow.
>almost 5:00
>tired as hell, been sitting there for nearly an hour waiting for some big game.
>just about to doze off, when i see some movement.
>look forward into the decent sized clearing.
>it was just some guy in a ghillie suit.
>pay him no mind, probably someone who didn't know the area and got lost.
>i get out of the blind and wave to him.
>he waves back, no big deal.
>he walks out of the clearing to the treeline across from me.
>Dad comes back, didn't bother telling him about what happened.
>nothing else happens for the rest of the day, didn't even see a deer.
>working our way back to the road, we noticed a Michigan State Police car on the dirt road, accompanied by an ambulance and a truck with the DNR symbols and shit.
>we walk over and apparently there had been an accident.
>didn't listen to most of it.
>picked up that someone had been killed.
>the guy caught a crossbow bolt in the chest, clean through the aorta, dead in a flash.
>that happened around noon.
>it could have been someone else, sure.
>but i felt scared as fuck.
>dad and i stop by a burger joint to grab some dinner.
>who else but a guy who had half of a ghillie suit on.
>the jacket had been taken off, and he had an orange coat on, but was still wearing the pants.
>he had a reddish-brown stain in the center of it.
>lost my appetite.
>went back to truck and fell asleep.
>>
>>15298660
Maybe he's thinking of a MAG-7
>>
>>15293985
someone explain this to me? what make this spoopy
>>
>>15298924
what's so spooky about this?
>>
>>15291965
bump
>>
>>15298984
bump
>>
>>15298648
Sounds like a skinwalker booyyy
>>
>>15297418
>Haruki Murakami

Mah nigga
>>
>>15298924
and you just let him get away with it.
>>
>be outside
>see monster
>run away
>>
>be sitting at home with gf watching tv
>around 11:30 at night
>knock on the door
>go up to door, ask what do you want?
>"I was wondering if I could use your phone, I just ran out of gas"
>this isn't good
>have a cop neighbour
>respond "My phone doesn't work but the cop next doors will"
>hear the person run away
>hear car go peeling away
>>
Umm what the fuck? Why was the guy's story about moving with his parents to a farm and finding animal parts all over the property deleted?
>>
>>15298648
That reminds me of something my sister and I saw at a campsite at Silver Lake.

The campgrounds were little plots of land in the vast woods of Northern Michigan... clustered fairly close to each other along a narrow road. The sort of camp sites you can rent or buy. My aunt has an entire trailer home permanently on one for vacationing.

We kept passing an unused lot that had a chain across it's entrance with a sign hanging on it that said 'please do not enter'. Every time we walked past it, our heads would turn... there was just a vibe about it. An energy in the air. Freaks my sister out but I love the sensation.

On our way back after a walk on some paths, we went up to the chain to look at it. No one was really going to stop us from going back there, but we just had this odd feeling like we shouldn't cross. That's when we saw it, half obscured by the trunk of a large old tree. Something high off the ground... colors of rust and flesh. I couldn't make out the exact shapes... my mind couldn't place any recognizable form nor identity upon the mass.

That's when it moved.

Just a little. Like it was trying to shift farther behind the tree out of our view... suddenly it no longer struck me as an object, but a living thing watching us, and realizing we were watching it, too. My sister and I were talking to each other, verifying with each other what we were both seeing. That's when she told me it sort of blinked in and out of sight... like a spirit... not there one moment, then there again.

She was getting really freaked out and trying to stop me from going for a close look. I'd been able to sense whether or not spirits are malicious after some really traumatic experiences growing up in a haunted house. I felt no threat from it. I felt like it didn't want us to come closer, but wasn't intending to attack, ether. It felt substantial, this spirit... like something that could be dangerous, but I felt confident in my intuition.

cont...
>>
>>15299075
Here it is
>>15292005
>>
>>15299077
...cont.

She grabbed my arm to hold me back, she was so freaked out by it. She had always seen spirits better than I could, and it had gotten stronger recently. She'd seen so many things on a regular basis, but this thing really had her on edge.

We took out her camera to take a photo, but the brand new batteries died instantly. I've heard of this happening... spirits stealing energy from batteries when you try to take photos of them. I asked politely for the spirit to allow us to take a picture, and the camera came back to life. We got one photo before it died again. I thanked the spirit. It was getting dark now, so my sister was eager to get back to my aunt's. She'd be having an uncomfortable night in the little old camper we were using, knowing this creature is a few campsites away. lol

I did a tarot reading asking about the spirit. The reading came down to it being dangerous but not a threat to us, that we should be cautious, and not be too generous. The part about generosity was funny because we had a whole pack of batteries that were the wrong type for the camera which I was thinking of offering to the spirit. Needless to say I decided not to be so bold after all.

cont....
>>
>>15298690
>I'm a weeb
>>
>>15298775
I didn't read anon saying anything that it sounded like a voicebox. Also, usually perverts want a grill to know they have a dick.
>>
File: wtf_ghost.jpg (23KB, 466x626px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_ghost.jpg
23KB, 466x626px
>>15299100
...cont.

We didn't see the creature there the next day. And didn't think much of it until we got home and dad was transferring our photos from the trip onto the computer. He just gave us this funny look and was like 'guys, there's a ghost in your photo', all wide eyed. lol in the clearing farther back from the tree is a ghostly apparition of a man hung with a noose. You couldn't make out facial features, but the shirt was white with bluish shadow, the skin areas that bluish glow, and the pants were black. The rope was fully visible all the way up to the knot, suspended in mid air from a structure no longer present. In the foreground whee the trunk of the tree is, the shape of the edge of the trunk looks distorted slightly, like something is hiding behind it, just barely exposed along the edge. In the branches when I upped the contrast, it looked like there was a brown skull missing it's lower jaw, with large white fangs. This was with the contrast up a lot, though, so I'm not sure if it's just an optical illusion.

I wish I had the original photo, but my dad misplaced the disk it was on, and this was ages ago. Photobucket resizes shit, but since apparently my missing photos are back (wtf photobucket? Half the folder was missing for awhile!) I'll spam you with what I have in there. I honestly thought I had one one cropped, high contrast version of it left, otherwise I'd have posted them as I went. You've no clue how glad I am to have found at least the resized version.
>>
File: ghostphotobrightenedadjusted.jpg (54KB, 466x626px) Image search: [Google]
ghostphotobrightenedadjusted.jpg
54KB, 466x626px
>>
File: ghostContrastEnhCloseUp.jpg (46KB, 598x748px) Image search: [Google]
ghostContrastEnhCloseUp.jpg
46KB, 598x748px
remember this was cropped from the original photo, not the resized bullshit.
>>
File: ghostOutline.jpg (47KB, 598x748px) Image search: [Google]
ghostOutline.jpg
47KB, 598x748px
>>
>>15299113
I'm glad the spirit wasn't malevolent, I can see what you're saying about the rope, too bad you didn't get a closer snapshot of its features.
>>
File: BehindTree.jpg (16KB, 202x224px) Image search: [Google]
BehindTree.jpg
16KB, 202x224px
>>15299136
It's a shame this was ages ago, too, so the digital camera was crappy and the basic photo editing program was crappy, also. Still... I couldn't come up with any other explanation for the blue out of blace figure in the middle of the clearing...

And then there's this... look just above the apparition along the edge of the tree... That's where the flesh and rust colored thing which was very tall was peeking out at us... it's hard to see but I think that is it's face... Not good enough to be proof, of course, but as someone who was there... the shape is in the right spot...
>>
>>15293708
>white genetics are alien
2014 everybody.
>>
>>15298690
But this was in Michigan, not Japan. Thing is, a lot of times different regions just have different names for things that are described in more than one culture. Take for instance how the Japanese have animal spirits like the Kitsune who take human form, but often have trouble hiding a single trait such as their eyes or tail... in some parts of Europe they have animal spirits like that, too, with names such as Hulder.
>>
>>15299148
>Green eyes
>White
Ireland, everybody
>>
>>15299044
10/10
>>
This one night I was hanging out with a few buddies just 10 minutes out of town, drinking a few beers and having a great fucking time. One of my buddies brought a friend from out of town though that none of us knew except for him. The guy from out of town went out into the forest to take a piss.

Fucker was taking a while so I volunteered to go in and see if he wasn't eaten by angry Canadian moose, and couldn't find him, however I found his backpack opened, leaning against a tree and checked inside. I found morphine, barbed wire, a large army knife, a bottle of vinegar, and a hacksaw. Heard the bushes rustle, it was dark, so I took out my phone and put it on flashlight mode, could see what appeared to be the guy lying on the ground staring at me like a cat about to pounce. He said "Get away from my bag."

I grabbed his bag and ran back to my group of friends, showed them the bags, and we all booked it out of there leaving the crazy fucker there. We called the police that night, they searched the area, but they could never fucking find him.

Keep in mind this was a week and a half ago. Two days ago I fucking heard aggressive pounding on my front door.
>>
>>15299186
Her colors and features are common amongst Pashtun women. One has to remember that the middle east is made up of tribes. Some were highly migratory and mixed with certain other ethnicities, while others were super insular or had prejudices and old grudges against specific groups. That's not an Irish woman, but she likely has some Celtic blood in her, or else Neanderthal blood. There's two genes that cause red hair and green eyes, and one of those genes was unique to the Neanderthals and hybrids.

Not sure what the person is saying about the child being blind... the eyes look normal. Clear and bright.
>>
>>15299205
nice have fun dying a slow and painful death
>>
>>15291975
HUMAn
>>
>>15299205
Buy a gun. Conceal carry.
>>
a while ago

>at school
>playground busy as always
>talking/arguing with friends by fence
>park pathway runs directly next to school fence
>random person runs to fence with strange camera and takes a picture of me
>runs away

???
>>
>>15299205
Buy a gun
>>
File: 1409978698114.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1409978698114.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>15299205
>"FUCK YEA MORPHINE AND KNIVES! LATER, ASSHOLE!"
>>
>>15299243
that actually reminded me of a thing that happened a couple of years ago. I watched someone pull up behind my car in a jeep wrangler, take a photo of my license plate and then drive off when I ran up to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing. nothing came from it tho. Is that like a hobby for some people or something?
>>
>>15299276
You probably did something stupid while driving and pissed this guy. Could be a few things. Need more details.
>>
>>15299276
Yeah you might have done something to piss him off
Or might have been a police operation, forensics, private detectives etc
>>
>>15299281
>>15299284

I have no other information than that. I'd never seen the guy before in my life. The pissing him off thing could have been an explanation, tho. I was working as a pizza delivery driver at the time so I guess theres always the chance I had cut him off on the road at some point.
>>
>>15299243
You are now aware that someone is masterbating to your face in a basement somewhere near you.

I
>>
>>15299319
It was a blonde girl though, in a group of 3
>>
>>15291982
3spooky9me
gj anon
>>
>be upstairs
>getting ready for bed
>cat starts meowing abnormally loud from downstairs
>start walking towards stairs to investigate
>paw reaches out from room on the way and tugs at my ankle into the room
>it's my cat
>"shh mrow-meow. Mow meow mrow mrow."
>>
>>15291965
My dad told me this happened to him about 20 years ago, he's lived in the area for more than 40 years and is extremely sceptical of pretty much anything. The area is basically a largish town surrounded by farmland and small villages.
>Cycling home from the town to one of the villages in the early evening.
>Two men standing by a parked van wave him down.
>He stops.
>They ask him if he knows so and so that lived in one of the other villages, he replies truthfully that he'd never heard of him.
>They say "Well don't go looking for him."
>He cycles off bemused.
>At this point the road branches, one goes to the village he lives in and one goes to the village the men mentioned. He grew up in that village and knows it well, he cycles towards it rather than going straight home.
>FYI this all takes place at a part of the road surrounded by several ancient cemeteries and derelict churches (one medieval) and an iron age hill fort. The roads run between them all.
>He reaches the village and goes to an area in the run down north, he describes it as being guided by instinct, the men hadn't mentioned any specific part of it (it's quite spread out).
>He reaches a house, goes up to it and knocks.
>No answer
>He tries the door and it opens
>He enters
>In the living room a man is lying badly injured and unable to move though he is conscious
>He phones an ambulance for the man. He hasn't introduced himself nor asked the man's name.
>He knows what it's going to be though.
>It's the name mentioned by the two men on the road.
He asked his parents and sisters who'd grown up in the village if they knew the guy, no one had heard of him.
>>
File: qjhX9Lx.png (150KB, 768x726px) Image search: [Google]
qjhX9Lx.png
150KB, 768x726px
I Guess this qualifies....

>2011
>Live with mom in metro Detroit
>Get a job at a camp in the woods

But while I'm away....

>House down the street gets robbed
>Cops look door to door
>5 minutes before the cops knock on my moms door
>My mom thinks she hears the door open
>Tells the cops this
>They have her step out while they sweep the property
>Stolen goods behind the garage
>Cops open the garage door
>There's a shadow in the corner
>Cops pull the guns out
>Warn the "Guy
>Fires one shot
>Shadow drops

As it turns out my brother had been making dummies for Halloween and left one hanging from the ceiling... and it got capped.
>>
>>15299503
2/10
>>
First time posting here... I am sc/out/ so camping related story.

>Be 2009-2010
>Bro and I go camping, but this time we invite our gf-s with us
>They accept
>Find good spot
>Big flat area surrounded by woods
>Everything goes as it should
>Time to sleep
>I am in my tent with my gf, bro is in his with his gf
>Hear them talking in their tent ( tents were 3-4 m away)
>Hear their tent unzipping and someone walking away from it
>1 of them has to pee I guess
>5 mins later, hear my bro calling me
>Ok, I am out
>"Anon, did you leave your tent?"
>"No"
>"Ok, nvm, go back to sleep"

When we woke up, they told us that they had heard someone walking next to their tent, and it was bumping their tent as it passed by (they first thought it was me since I was drunk, and they thought I had to pee so I went to the woods).

In the morning we could see that something did pass near their tent few times, and also, we did see that "It" was making circles around our campsite.

Bro and I went there few more times to see if that would happen again, at it didn't.

tl;dr Don't bring girls when you go camping.
>>
>>15299490
10/10
>>
>>15299499
wat, that was confusing, can you tl;dr
>>
Me my gf, my two cousins and our friend were drunk and went walking to a graveyard one night. It wss about an hour walk. When we got there my two cousins went to their grandfathers grave. We called out to. Them but couldnt find them. It wss weird because the graveyrd wasnt big. Dense fog rolls in, hear chanting noise from the trees around us, say nope we are leaving my cousins can find their way back. We only looked for them for like 20 min. Take 2 steps out of graveyard and my two cousins roll up in my truck. Said they looked for us for half hour in graveyard. Somehow myself my gf and oyr friend lost over an hour as tget had to walk home after looking for us. Creeps me out
>>
>>15299555
How about you just read it retard, actually inexplicable things can rarely be reduced to one line, that's why they're inexplicable. Is it all the letters that are confusing you or the big things you get when you join the letters up?
>>
>>15299524
probably some kind of animal but still pretty spoopy

I've gone camping and been in that situation with only 1 tent so we all knew it wasn't one of our group walking around the tent. I think all kinds of animals get interested in these weird smells we have though and they can't even see a person to be afraid of so they wander through.
>>
>>15293384
Not all dogs do that either.
>>
>>15293384
i'm taking it you've only gotten to know the family dog at this point.
>>
>>15292082
That is ammonia and sulfur dioxide you inhaled.
>>
>>15299734

Probably, but he went out and checked few times, and there was nothing... It was not small animal because it left trail in the grass...
>>
>>15297501
flashlight or aliums i also have been to boston bar pretty spooky yo
>>
>>15292005
This dude sounds like he's annoying as fuck
>>
>>15298949
You look so dumb right now
>>
>>15299038
>>15297418

Mah Niggers x2
>>
>>15292440
>do you want to come over to my house and read scripture
sounds like a party
>>
>>15294027
this is the scariest story here.
>>
>>15299490

Kek'd
>>
>>15291982
Lol, what's spooky about this shitty story? God damn here in America at least we know how to scare people. This shit couldn't even scare kids.
> MUH 2POOPY PSYCH HABILITY
>>
I've always loved dogs and been really close to them. I've only been scared of a dog like three or four times in my entire life, even when I've seen dogs fight, and I've only been afraid of my own dog once.

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth or hair or some shit, when one of my dogs walks slowly into the bathroom. He never willingly walks into the bathroom because he doesn't like getting baths and can't go into the bathroom without shaking. But this time he just walked into the bathroom and stood there, looking down at the ground but not with his tail tucked or ears down.

This is already weird behavior, but I just write it off as dogs are weird sometimes. Thinking the whole thing's humorous, I ask him if he's okay. Normally, he'd instantly look up at me and wag his tail from the tone of my voice. This time, he didn't move an inch, just kept staring at the ground.

For the first time ever, I got this sense that something wasn't right and I found myself backing up towards the wall (dog was between me and the bathroom door). The whole incident lasted only like five seconds before he turned around and left the bathroom. I didn't follow him, but the next time I saw him he was fine again.
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>exploring run down movie theatre near where i live with friend.
>looting a bit and grabbed old movie posters from The Game Plan and The Eye were some I got as well as 4 fire extinguishers (the progector room was already looted)
>go into bathroom and see pic related.
>tell friend we should leave.
>still joke about a bloody toilet to this day.

I have a few pictures from when I was there if anyone would like to see them
>>
>>15301058
Rust?

It isn't rare for rust as a result of aging pipes to turn water red.
>>
>>15301120
yeah, but that toilet water is actually red tho. rust will turn water a sort of... rust colour.
maybe ink or food dye? something stuck in the cistern? idk
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>15301179
that is exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>15300842
> Then a tall businessman went by and the man muttered, “Human.”

Typical amerilard, no wonder all forms of media are being dumbed down for fucking idiots like you.
>>
>>15301277
You see that flag on the moon? I don't think it's your country's flag.
>>
File: Wernher_von_Braun.jpg (103KB, 640x823px) Image search: [Google]
Wernher_von_Braun.jpg
103KB, 640x823px
>>15301451
>"our stolen german scientists beat your stolen german scientists HAH!"

Oh wait thats right they don't teach history in the murricans states.
>>
>>15301467
That's pretty common knowledge. Crawl back under your bridge where you belong.
>>
>Be me
>Fall asleep listening to radio
>Wake up at 2 AM for no reason
>Tom's Diner is playing on the radio, and I've never heard it before
>Frozen in fear and confusion
Fucking hated that song ever since. Yeah, I'm a pansy, but it genuinely terrified me the first time.
>>
>>15301483
Then you why are you bragging like its an American's achievement.

Soviets literally did 3x as much as you guys before you finally got one person on the moon (like actually get on the moon to plant a pole for no reason) so you could brag about having a big dick.
>>
>>15301500
>get on the moon to plant a pole for no reason)
No reason like all of the collected samples, demonstrations of gravity sans atmosphere, other fun and scientific purposes. No purpose at all.
>>
>>15291965
I used to live in an older house (like 1910s it was built) and some creepy things happened to me but not like holy shit scary.
1) Well my brother when I were like 8 and 10 probably and our bedrooms were across from each other in a hall. We slept with our bedroom doors open with the hall light on. You know that feeling you get when someone is watching you and you wake up? I had that. I open my eyes and my little brother is standing in my doorway, just staring at me (keep in mind the light is behind him so I see a silhouette and he sees me clearly). I yell at him, like what are you doing!?
He says, "Anon.. is that you?"
"Yes..?"
"Oh. I thought I saw your body walk away."
>whatthefuck
>>
>be like 13 years old
>coming out of store with mom
>really skinny guy loitering outside, seems really twitchy, probably about 20-30 years old
>his eyes look like they're made of glass, pupils are a weird blue-and-white color, cant really see his pupils
>wonder if he's blind. looks a lot like zombie eyes you see in movies
>he keeps swiveling his head, not looking at anything and generally looking like a tweaker
>looks like he's fucking dying too
>nobody seems to see this dude, people brush right past him and dont seem to go out of their way to avoid him even though he freaked me out
>mom and i walk right by him, stare at him
>get distance away, ask her if he was on drugs
>"who?"
To this day i'm not sure what the fuck was up with this dude.
>>
>>15301565
Like the soviets were doing before, right.
>>
>>15301569
2)Another night. I wake up to the sound of my mom crying. She's on the phone telling a friend a story. She cleaned the kitchen, left to set clean rugs in the bathroom, and came back to the kitchen to find all of the drawers and cupboards open. The drawers are open like stairs. She goes to the bathroom after closing the drawers to see the same thing happened in there. She tells her friend that she doesn't feel safe. She often talks about seeing a man run into my room.
>>
>>15301570
*eyes were a weird blue-and-white
>>
File: 1378774477749.jpg (57KB, 279x357px) Image search: [Google]
1378774477749.jpg
57KB, 279x357px
>>15291975
>>15291982
>Then a tall businessman went by and the man muttered, “Human.”

Holy shit. The most subtle creep is the biggest one.
>>
>>15301576
3)We always heard what seemed to be two girls talking and laughing in the attic area. I think we all tried telling ourselves it was a neighbor. The only way to the attic was an opening with a board on top of it on the ceiling in front of the bathroom. Sometimes we found it slightly open, despite being too tall and heavy for any of us. There was another opening to the attic, a vent above the stove/oven, which was the size of an orange. The voices were more audible by that opening. My brother and I looked up into it a lot to see shadows passing over. I wake one night to hear my mom's boyfriend crying. He's scared of the little girls talking. He says they get louder every night. He is scared of the man that runs from their room to my room every night. He actually leaves my mom because he is scared of the house.

4) I am home alone on my bedroom, sitting against my door with my legs staright out. I'm fixing my razor scooter between my legs. I hear someone, a female. I call out, "mom?". She/they keep talking and I think it's the little girls in the attic. I look up at the ceiling, trying not to cry. I , all of a sudden, feel really cold on my legs. I look down to see 3 shiny dimes spaced evenly apart on each of my legs. I got the fuck out of that house and sat out front until my mom came home, hours later.
>>
>>15295696
>Knowing any secion on Reddit
Don't act like every fag goes on there.
>>
>>15301058
It was Hanako-san
>>
>>15293776
2spooky4me
>>
>>15301589
5) One of my friends stays the night with me in the living room (for the tv). We were both sleeping on the floor. I wake up suddenly in the night, around 3 am. The front door to my left is completely open. There carpet is wet with footprints from from the front door, leading to the kitchen. I woke up my friend and we followed them through the kitchen, to the laundry room to see that the back door was also completely open. Someone/something walked around our sleeping bodies, through my entire house.
6) I took a walk around my neighborhood at night. A red car starts to drive slowly behind me. Everytime I look back, they stop driving. This goes on for a few minutes and I'm about to piss my pants. I sprinted through someone's lawn on the corner, into an alley, and behind a dumpster. The car drove up and down that alley twice. I ran home when I felt like the car was gone. That night, I dreamt that I was reliving that moment. It was so realistic that I was questioning myself if I really had gone home and gone to bed. When I looked back at the car, this time, I saw the person inside. A man with long hair and a pointy face in what looked like a long leather jacket. He had long fingernails. I woke up at 3 am and the dream was over.
The next morning, walking to school, I noticed I was walking the same pace as the person across the street from me. I look up to see it is the man from my dream.
>>
>>15292400
you took this from signs
>>
>>15291997
>>15292016
>>15292020
>being this new to the internet
How's middle school treating you lovelykids? And fugg the turd who posted it as a story of his own.
>>
>>15293985
>>15293989
>ripping off penpal to a point
>>
>>15294188
>being this much of an attentiowhore
>>
>>15301767
>replying to posts from fucking Thursday
Hope you're not expecting a response.
>>
>>15297462
You killed it. You fucked up. You ruined your credibility.
>>
File: mountain people spooky.jpg (154KB, 987x475px) Image search: [Google]
mountain people spooky.jpg
154KB, 987x475px
>>
>summer of 2002
>had these old ass computer speakers I had found at a garage sale
>one night I'm up late and I have the speaker dial turned all the way down, but not off
>out of no where I start to hear music, kind of faint, but clear enough, its some old ass music
>I'm not sure where its coming from at first, but realize after a while it's from the speakers
>I check every thing, confirm I don't have any thing playing music
>eventually the music kicks over and its a radio station
>this is really weird unto its self, because these are computer speakers, and some how they are picking up a radio station, a local one that plays "oldies"
>I play around with it a bit, and realize that if I turn the volume up, the radio station goes away, and if I turn it off, it shuts off completely, there's a very fine sweet spot to pick it up
>a few more days of playing with it, and I find out it only plays the radio station late at night, between the hours of 2 AM and 6:30 AM
>I kind of become obsessed with it, and would listen to it every night, kind of subtle soft background noise
>one night something really strange happened
>I go to turn the knob at 2 AM, and the music is there
>15 minutes in, after having played a couple songs, it goes quiet
>in comes this blaring sound, like a horn, goes off 5 minutes, goes quiet again, and picks up with these beeps, all kind of rapid but with a pattern
>beeps stop, a voice starts saying random numbers and letters.
>stops
>horn again
>music comes back
>>
Back in 2010 while I study at university,I was an avid night jogger,I would jog alone at the uni open stadium around 7.30-8pm ish,there's few road lamp outside the stadium but the stadium was dark so I can only see partial of the stadium.
By the time I exit the stadium,I'm not sure whether my eyes trick me but my side of the eye saw a black shape of a person sit still at one of the stadium seat,definitely creep me out but I try to keep it cool,not sure I saw a black student(no racist) or something else.
>>
>>15301826

I kept listening to it through out the rest of the summer, but it never happened again, was just kind of a one off thing.

Learned about number stations years later, and have always figured that's what it must have had been.

What I still don't get though, and really bothers me today, is how the fuck was it able to pick up the radio station in the first place, and why did it only pick it up during those very specific times?

Don't know what ever happened to those speakers, think they eventually stopped working and got thrown out.
>>
>>15301800
>doesn't use the settings to turn on the thread watcher
I know. I didn't use the settings for a long time either, pretty mad about moot making the site facefcuk/twatter/redshit user friendly, but it really comes in hand. Come to the dark side.
>>
>>15294757
>letting your family know you browse occult stuff
>talking to 'presences' in the presence of your sister
>>
A few years ago I went hiking at night through the trails at smoky mountain national park. I heard noises that were just awful. The Forrest really comes alive at night which means they're all fucking killing each other I guess. The animal kingdom is a scary thing.
>>
>16 years old
>go to kickboxing camp in the forest with my club
>really big deal, all clubs from the country are there
>divided into 3 people per cabin
>I'm the last person on the line for the cabin keys
>get to my turn
>all cabins are taken
>what the fuck, they miscounted the groups
>we need a cabin son, we're gonna be here for a week and we've already payed for it
>two of the employers start discussing the situation between themselves
>one guy mentions "the crooked cabin"
>fuck man, give us a cabin already
>they apologize and tell us there's this one cabin a bit further form the camp we can use
>it's around 5 minutes by foot and secluded, but we don't care
>we get the key and they take us to the place
>a little bit deeper in the forest but no big deal
>it's literally slightly crooked but still decent on the inside
>fast forward to that night, ~2 AM, my guys are sleeping, I can't for some reason
>windows open because it's hot, everything is calm and super quiet, can hear the sea waves that are like 15 min away from us
>suddenly something huge bangs against the wall my bed is
>supper sudden, as if it was thrown, but it felt as big as a human corpse
>no footsteps or anything, nobody running away, just this bang
>whole cabin shakes
>friends wake up
>yo who the fuck is fucking with us, this is a kickboxing camp
>immediately go outside to check it out
>everything is quiet as usual, no traces of anything, nobody around

I actually still have the keys to that cabin 6 years later because I forgot to return them when we left.
>>
>>15291965
I grew up on a farm, end of a dirt road at the base of a mountain. The road twisted to our village but it was about 5 mile. Across the fields it was about a mile. I was walking as the crow flies to and from the village since I could walk.
When I was about 12ish I was going to get milk, bread and I remember lottery cards for my uncle this particular time. Pitch black but for moon and constellations. Fucking glorious compared to living in cities. You don't see that shit.
Anyway, I was always warned not to talk to anyone unless it was one of the neighbour farmers, like there'd be anyone else there.
So I was there in the pitch black walking a path I knew from instinct and someone took my hand. Now I was so comfortable where I was and oblivious it didn't phase me. I was used to holding my younger siblings hands so often it was automatic.
It could have been idk 5 minutes walking or 20 but I realised there wasn't anyone there. I stopped in the middle of a jet black field, I felt the tiny hand, dissolve and that's the best way I can describe it. I had serious chills. I was never afraid to walk there before but this time I had to get away. I sprinted like a bitch to the lights and didn't look back, jumped the bridge at the river onto the road and stayed with a family friend there. I wouldn't go back that night.
This isn't pasta, for what it's worth.
>>
>>15297934
They would have all been crushed and died. Fail.
>>
>>15299042
>>15299042
Its the guy in the suit that got shot with a crossbow, genius.
>>
>>15296058
are you a girl? easy prey for those stalker i guess
>>
>>15301485
I feel ya

>Was sleeping and started to wake to someone whispering 'let the bodies hit the floor' directly into my ear...
>then really loud 'FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!'
>Bolt upright and realize I had rolled onto my radio alarm clock.

This was my first encounter with that stupid song.
>>
>>15301767
people copy pasta shit in threads? OMG, who knew?!
>>
>>15301847
>letting your family know you browse occult stuff
>talking to 'presences' in the presence of your sister

We were young adults at the time. Are you a kid, or are you an adult who just assumes everyone becomes estranged from their parents out of high school? I'm honestly not sure where you see a problem.

Hell, we all lived in an extremely haunted house and my dad even admitted that he believed in paranormal shit by this point, and my mom always believed in it and I'd talk to her about occult stuff.

It's rather obvious from my story that my sister was well aware of the presence... she was the one who noticed it wasn't 'of our world' in the physical sense... My initial reaction was that it almost looked like it could be a rotting corpse hanging from the tree... which is interesting given the apparition we caught of the hanged man. But the way it moved was as though it were a tall living thing watching us from behind the tree.
>>
>>15301830
Maybe they were specially made for spies who could tune it to a numbers station in a very specific way?
>>
>>15301623
Can you describe that man any better?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (554KB, 3200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
554KB, 3200x1080px
>>15301846
I do use the settings.
>>
>>15301923
Probably a dumb deer jumping into the wall.
>>
File: that rock when.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
that rock when.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>15292002
>UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
>>15301830
Speakers can actually pick of radio waves if they are strong enough. This is all vibrations, after all, and speakers are simply designed to make the info audible.

I have a pair of stereo speakers that occasionally pick up walkie talkie type signals (short distance am radio, basically, isn't it?)... usually from police cars going by, when the stereo is turned off.

Number station is probably AM station broadcasting near by. likely 'pirate radio'
>>
>>15292294
>>15294709
Heh. Just noticed the moth thing in the background. Maybe it's an owl. Still. It almost looks like it's farther in the background chasing the deer...
>>
>>15302794
It's a flying squirrel... which does appear to have spooked the fawn. lol
>>
>>15296023
The flying dutchman, son
>>
>>15301199
What's that meant to be a picture of?
>>
File: Robert-Burnaby-Park-1.jpg (203KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Burnaby-Park-1.jpg
203KB, 460x260px
>>15293964
you mean this place? i lived close, always used to wander into the forest with friends when i was around 7 or 8. the weirdest thing that happened to us was some stoner chase us and throw condoms at us.
>>
>>15302466
>believing your family's psychotic ramblings
heh

>are you an adult who just assumes everyone becomes estranged from their parents out of high school?
Actually, yeah. Sorry about the pointless mocking; I have family issues and take them out on people who don't.
>>
>>15293601
nah dude that was pretty spooky
good but short
>>
>>15293776
>>
>>15300329
You're projecting again.
>>
>>15297934
>Kittens have sufficient air supply inside of bed and blankets for a week
>Kittens survive without food or water for a week

I don't habeeb it.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.