[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No skinwalker thread? Skinwalker thread then Sorry if anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 29

File: qttiweJ.jpg (55KB, 500x665px)
qttiweJ.jpg
55KB, 500x665px
No skinwalker thread? Skinwalker thread then
Sorry if anyone finds them annoying but I love them because, copypastas or not, they give me the chills like nothing else does
>>
Bumping because skin walker threads make me rock hard
>>
I love them too.

Not sure if it goes in the skinwalker category, but,
>BEEP BEEP BEEP I'M HOOOOMMEEEE
Genuinely unnerved me.
>>
This is retarded, everybody knows skinwalkers aren't real
>>
>>15205226
>>15205226
get out of here SIDF
>>
>>15205226
Confirmed for skinwalker.
>>
>>15205176

is this considered as bestiality then ?
>>
>>15204914
>What are you gonna do? skin me?
>>
Skinwalkers are pussies. I could beat them in a fight. Thats why I drive out into the country and wander the wilderness naked and painted blue in woad looking for a worthy opponent. Nothing ever bothers me.
>>
The new term is Fleshgait.
>if you're talking about the entity that mimics people and wears their skin
Or if you're talking the shape-shifting native-American wizards/witches - by all means, continue
>>
I'm a skinwanker! Who goes first?
>>
>>15205176
Beastiality to a whole new level.
>>
>>15206165
I'm going to try this. What's something that makes skinwalkers angry that I can do/wear to further provoke them?
>>
>>15206304
No clue what provokes them further I figure being alone in the wilderness and naked painted blue wandering around would be enough but I never find anything. Sometimes I make a shelter and even stay in the woods for a week or more. Forests are really boring as fuck.
>>
>>15206179
<3
>>
Someone post a fucking skinwalker story
>>
Is there a way to defend against skinwalkers? I'm roman catholic, so what kind of sacramentals could i use?
>>
>>15206404
>sacramentals
confirmed for not making it
>>
>>15206404
I recommend an axe or sledgehammer.
>>
>>15206376
"fucking skinwalker"

I told you it was bestiality
>>
>>15206179
>fleshgait
>skinwalk
>bodytrot
If you're set on trying to rename them, surely the term would be 'fleshgaiters' and that sounds shit too.
>>
Wow slow down guys, I can't read all these stories
>>
>>15206637
Bro, if skinwalkers were real humans would've wiped them the fuck out once we figured out what they were. So if they did exist they got mass-assrapemurdered by native americans back when there were 30 million of them in North America.
>>
File: 1407525309129.jpg (515KB, 3080x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1407525309129.jpg
515KB, 3080x1612px
Ffs no one gonna post any??
>>
File: 1407524017410.png (284KB, 1380x1366px)
1407524017410.png
284KB, 1380x1366px
>>15206724
>>
>>15206376
I remember this once when I was young. My neighbor came over twitching and jerking around. He ate all our food and kicked over our mailbox. Clearly a skinwalker. Thank end
>>
>>15206734
That much edge? Please go back to your magic threads lol faggot
>>
I don't know how many times I've said this. Skinwalkers are not this fucking stupid copypasta shit. Native American mythology is badass, and I don't understand why you faggots have to taint it.

Skinwalkers were like warrior exorcists. You know the myth of the wendigo? How when you ate a persons flesh, spirits come for and drive you crazy? It's not entirely correct. Men in a warrior society harbored many demons they acquired throughout their lives, and many carried around the ghosts of their enemies. So when you ate their flesh you absorbed their life energy, all these demons and ghosts surrounding them would be confused and think that you were the person you ate. The thing is, is that you are not mentally prepared to handle all their demons at once, and then combine that with your own ghosts and demons, and you go mad.

Now say that you are an individual in a tribe plagued by an unclean spirit you can't face on your own, and your local medicine mans remedies aren't doing much. A skinwalker would appear, deduce what spirit was latched on to you, prepare some of your flesh to be consumed and worn by him, and then when the evil attacked him thinking he was you, the skinwalker would defeat the spirit using his sheer willpower.

A Wendigo is a skinwalker who failed and was consumed by the great evil he faced.
>>
>skinwalkers
you guys are freakin idiots. stupid threads like these are disinfo bullshit to distract actual paranormal shit and make conspiracists look like tinfoilers
>>
>>15206179
The new term is shit. "gait" isn't synonymous with "walker" or even "walk." "Gait" is the way one walks. Also, "fleshgait" sounds like an autistic faggot made it up. Honestly, have you even said it out loud?
>>
Me and my skinwalker bretheren are SICK of this discrimination against our peers!

For fuck's sake this shit wouldn't happen if we were allowed to live in your society! I mean, everytime we try to show up anywhere you guys live in it's always "AAAAH WATCH OUT EVERYONE OH MY GOD AN UPSTANDING ELK LIKE CREATURE WITH COPPER SMELL AND BLOOD AROUND THE MOUTH" and you people irrationally freak the fuck out!

All we want is to freaking have jobs and a house and maybe a car too! So we borrow your fucking skin to fit in. Is that so bad?

I mean, geez, I'll fucking give it back, man, no worries, give me a few years give or take and I'll give your fucking skin back.
>>
>>15206762
Can I have some sauce on this? Or at least what tribe/region this was believed in?
I'd really like to look into the myth more.
>>
File: Under Ice.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Under Ice.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
/r/ing decent skinwalker greentexts.
>>
>>15207059

It's a plains Indian myth, shared by northern tribes. Lakota, Pawnee, Apache, Osage, Cheyenne, Comanche, Crow, etc, etc.

I'm afraid you won't find many myth written down. Oral tradition and all of that. I can probably tell you what you need to know.

My mother is Lenape, and so is my family on her side, except for my grandfather, who is Lakota. He's the one who told me and my siblings and cousins the stories.
>>
File: abandonedbase.jpg (693KB, 1230x7544px) Image search: [Google]
abandonedbase.jpg
693KB, 1230x7544px
I want the indians to leave /x/.
>inb4 the /x/ 4chan server is built on an indian burial ground and the indian posts are actualy ghosts

they are called skinwalkers, that is the name we have given them, your culture can name shit what they want and we can name things what we want
>>
hahahaha
>>
>>15207130

No, you can fuck off with your shitty copypasta.
>>
File: polandx.png (305KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
polandx.png
305KB, 512x512px
>>15207141
Dear m00t, The indian spirits are really shitting up our board. We kindly request you let us at /x/ do an exsorcism and blessing of the 4chan servers.

-yours truely /x/
>>
>>15206667
they didn't wipe out bigfoot types though? is that because bigfoot isn't really that hostile like skinwalkers?
>>
Are wendigos and skin walkers the same thing? Like cougars and pumas
>>
Bumping with some copypasta stories
>>
Is there a defense against them?
>>
>>15207169

Skin Walkers are powerful shamans/medicine men.

read
>>15206762
>>
>>15207155
Bro they didn't wipe out bigfoot because they smoked the spiritual herb with him. Bigfoot is just in hiding in the modern day because of the war on drugs.
>>
>>15207232
Native americanfag here. this is what ive been told skin walkers are.. my medicine man has told me they are apparently ancient medicine men who took a dark path, and can shapeshift into various entities.

they can also "teleport", for lack of better terms.

they have extended life spans.
>>
Colofag here, would there be people willing to form a militia to hunt Skinwalkers?
Imagine the implications to science, and to humanity if we discovered a species seeking our destruction
>>
>>15207225
from what ive read in stories
>drugs kill it, it vomits alcohol, but if you can inject it with heroin its basicaly insta kill
>physical attacks hurt it
>shooting or stabing the face has killed them a few times
>strategy is your weapon, it can transform, but you have advantage in numbers and intellegence
>Dumbest they seem to be is the level of a bear, smartest they ever seem to be is a crazy homeless man who has lived in the woods since childhood

But seriously the best way ive read of killing one is to get like heroin or some kind of poisen in them by injection
>>
>>15207270
So are you saying skinwalkers are good?

That further means they should be friendly yeah?
>>
>>15207291
i don't think you got what he ment by "dark path"
>>
>>15207291

Skin Walkers need to be respected, and feared. They walk with many demons, so that those demons don't mess with you.

Think of them like the Batman. They do dirty shit to protect you from powers no one should have to face.
>>
>>15207291
no. they pretty much are insane former people. once a medicine man goes down the skinwalker path, thats it. they sorta turn their backs on humanity.

they arent good whatsoever... in fact its my suspicion that they might have something to do with what David Paulides is currently writing about. the missing 411 books i mean.
>>
Skinwalkers are working with the reservations
Disinfo feather hats are working with the fleshgaits
>>
/r/ing the australian guy who goes camping with his m8 who becomes a skinstalker and laughs fakely all the time and then eats his dog.
>>
>>15207333
what a dick

>go camping with m8 and my dog
>m8 into a skinwalker
>eats dog
>wut the fuck m8?
>>
The stories you read are based on the myth of the Wendigo, who are corrupted Skin Walkers.

You guys are basically saying that exorcists are the demons they fight.
>>
>>15207302
I thought it was like you do a little evil to do a greater good sort of thing since they did battle with the evil spirits no one else could handle.

I guess I was thinking like Catholic priest ;)
>>
>>15206179
wtf happened to the term "bodysnatcher"?
>>
>>15207316
>>15207317

Thanks for the answer, I was kind of confused by this Indian history of them as it sounded like they did good.

I'll have to look into this David Paulides character.
>>
>>15207342

That is correct.

The only difference is that Catholic priests use their faith and bring the demons out and banish them from possessing the victim. Skin Walkers confuse the demons into attacking them, and then uses his willpower to overpower the demon and contain it within him so that it can't do any more damage while that Skin Walker is alive.
>>
>>15205210
>BEEP BEEP BEEP IM HOOOOMMEEEE
?
>>
>>15207360
well im only talking from a Dakota Sioux native persepective mind you. and i've never encountered one first hand. this is just stuff i've been told.

i'm not trying to say this is exactly what a skinwalker is, or convince you mind you. so i totally encourage you to look more into it.

but either way i hope this helps!
>>
>>15207169
no not at all, skinwalkers are dudes who wear the pelt of animals, and have the power to use those pelts to gain the attributes of the animal its from, like turning into a were version of that animal, or just a regular animal shapeshifter

wendigos are cannibals who got possessed by the hunger after death and turn into spooky lanky ass emaciated snow revenants with torn up mouths and sunken eyes, who get taller every time they eat, and they prefer to eat other cannibals
>>
File: 1381126300184.gif (1019KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
1381126300184.gif
1019KB, 265x260px
>>15207412

pls stop
>>
>>15207130
I dont get the end of this shitty story because who the fuck was car????
>>
>>15207333
Shit was posted already as .jpg

I think
>>
>>15207378
There was a guy who had two doors with a home security num pad. some skinwalker or something mimicked the sound of the keypad and door opening, then said in an anansi style cat voice "honey I'm home" and kept doing that all night outside an anon's house
>>
>>15207628
Wow anon should've just killed it. Go into your garage, grab an axe or a maul. Beat it to death. Drag it into your backyard and set it on fire and then bury it in a shallow grave. I had a problem with skinwalkers in white button up shirts and black ties coming to my door and dealt with them like that.
>>
>>15206179

Fleshgait sounds like a political scandal
>>
>>15206317

you can probably thank hunters for that. All the bears and wolves are dead
>>
>>15207655
Are you sure those weren't Mormons :S
>>
>>15207668
I would've loved to fight a bear. I only took an axe with me into the woods. The only time I saw a bear it looked at me and when I picked up the axe it started running away and then kept stopping and looking over its shoulder at me like a bitch.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (170KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
170KB, 964x643px
>>15207678
>be a bear
>be ambling through the woods
>find some berries in a bush
>out of the corner of my eye I see him:
>a fucking naked human painted blue sneaking through the underbrush with an axe, heading right towards me
>migrate out of there, human chases me yelling "FIGHT FAIR YOU BIG FAT PUSSY!"
>mfw
>>
>>15207670
> implying there's a difference
>>
>>15207678
> goes into woods hoping to find Skinwalkers
> armed with an axe
Only the dead can know peace from this shiggy
>>
>>15207710
I wanted it to be a fair fight. I'm a big guy so unless skinwalkers are superman I figured an axe would work.
>>
>>15207719
>I'm a big guy
Not for a skinwalker.
>>
>>15207729
Sounds like a good death then. Overcoming odds is what being human is all about.
>>
>>15207758
Being 6'2'' and morbidly obese doesn't make you a "big guy" FYI
>>
>>15207070
sauce on pic
>>
>>15207719
>I'm a big guy
for you
>>
>>15207764
I'm a huge /fit/ faggot and do weightlifting and bjj. I am literally just a super bored guy who only works for 7 months a year. There isn't a lot to do in the dakotas man.
>>
File: 41234564654513.jpg (53KB, 445x668px) Image search: [Google]
41234564654513.jpg
53KB, 445x668px
>>15207771

>pic related
>>
>>15207678
You are a true man
>>
>>15204914
pic is a wendigo. the more you know.
>>
Ever wonder what skinwalkers do while not being terrifying and stealing skins?
What do they do? Are they like animals in the sense that they just feed and need no entertainment? And if they aren't driven by primal instincts like that, how do they pass the time? How do they reproduce? How do they recognize humans psychologically (as food, as opponents)?
>>
>>15207767
Sorry. I just saved it from /x/ a while ago. If you really care I'd suggest image search.
>>
>>15207289
A heroin blowgun? Sounds fun
>>
>>15208004
this^
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 600x952px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 600x952px
>>
I will tell you a truth. In around 700 AD, a v?lva of the Seiðr created something unique in the Úlfhéðnar , which of course came after the failed "Berserker", which burned out too soon. Anyhow, the Viking transmitted the power to the Native American, which gave rise to legends of "Windigos" and "Skinwalkers". Eventually the shit spread all over Europe and "hit the fan" with the famous French "werewolf" trials. But they don't actually change into a wolfman. it's just the lunar increase of the already heightened agression. One might even say they are...lunatics, hah
>>
>>15206404
heroin and gold dust
>>
>>15208602
> Lunar ... Lunatics
Mind Blown open like a shotgun blast to the back of the head
>>
>>15208602
Indians and Vikings. I have an eccentric aunt that genealogies. the Wampanoag tribe was light skinned from joining with Vikings.
>>
>>15208641
One of the New England tribes, I remember. They did not wish to fight. There was enough land for everyone. A great people, very unsuited for symbiosis with Europe, which made war as easily as it took a breath.
>>
>Be me
>19
>Live in Albuquerque, NM
>Two minutes away from Petroglyph State Park
>Be hiking with friends
>Sitting about five feet below the top
>Friend looks at me and says "I wanna fucking see something goddamn it"
>Me realize some stoned ass conversation about skinwalkers earlier
>Friend walks to top of Petroglyphs
>Me about 4 feet behind him looking other way for other friend
>Friend ahead of me says "HOLY SHIT!"
>Me instantly turn and see some tall white figure
>Heard sounds of wings flapping and foot steps at the same time all while we all stayed still
>Had flashlight on it the whole time but it was too fast to get a good look
>anyway
>While walking and flying it gets smaller in size and goes behind a bush
>keep in mind we had flashlights on it the whole time
>I pull out my trusty blade and walk up to the bush
>nothing fucking there
>nope.avi

I shit you not guys. I didn't believe in skinwalkers until several months ago. They'e real.
>>
>>15207130

For fuck's sake whoever scaled that screencap is a spuremem retard.

IT'S
TOO
FUCKING
SMALL
TO
READ!
>>
>>15208608
Actually...
>>
>>15207719

Tell me why do you wear the paint?
>>
>>15208004
I imagine they get off on spooking people
maybe raping deer or something
I don't know

Also do you think their jugulars are in the same place as most other creatures, like if you slit ones throat it would bleed to death?
>>
Skin walkers are the main reason I go on /x, that and laughing at the "imma werewolf join my pack" threads
>>
bumping for more stories!
>>
>>15208443
A "blow" gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Bump, also, sauce on pic?
>>
>>15208759
open it in a new tab you fucking anal astronaut
>>
>>15211476

some lame youtube series
>>
>>15206471
well if you think about it, 'skinwalker' doesn't make much sense either. I mean they're stealing skins, not taking them for walkies ffs

inb4 IT'S BECASUE DEY WALK AROWND IN DEM
>>
>>15207317
>its my suspicion that they might have something to do with what David Paulides is currently writing about

Now THAT is interesting. Care to expand on that, sir?
>>
>>15207628
No sauce or screencap on this story?
>>
>>15206179
>The new term is Fleshgait.
No it isn't. Fleshgait is terrible.

"Skinwalker" always peeved me too, because the term is improperly applied to the creatures of this board's "Skinwalker" meme, and relates to an actual native american legend with its own merits. However, making up something that sounds as stupid as "fleshgait", are you fucking kidding me? Perhaps you're a non native speaker, but it sounds utterly idiotic.
>>
>>15206762
No doubt. It is great stuff, real mythology tends to be. I too hate the misuse of the term, but for chrissake, if someone wants to come up with a unique term for it, it better be something less inane than "fleshgait"
>>
>>15207016
Look, we are sick of you ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS taking our jobs. I don't know where you vomitously scented, twitchy, autistic assholes are from, but APPLY TO GET INTO OUR COUNTRY LEGALLY AND WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A VISA OR STAY THE FUCK OUT.
>>
Sheesh. Didn't know my post would garner such hate.
>>15206179
We really don't have to call them Fleshgaits. I'm cool with Bodysnatchers or whateverthehellelse. I was merely commenting how most people who don't lurk here often confuse the two.
>>
>>15207270
No, not good. To be feared, respected and given a LOT of space.
>>
>>15207317
Exactly this. They were once medicine men/shamans but they are no longer human. More like spirits, very alien in motivation in comparison to a normal human.
>>
>>15207341
This is wrong. Wendigo != Skinwalker - different myths from different native american cultures. Skinwalkers are beings of Plains indian mythology, Wendigo of Northeastern/Algonquian cultures.
>>
File: 1380893108366.jpg (54KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1380893108366.jpg
54KB, 624x448px
I remember growing up on the reservation, the drunks always told me not to look outside of the windows or I would see myself out there.
Other than that, skinwalkers were something you could meet if you entered a sweatlodge alone.
That's all I can remember
>>
>>15206179
>muh cultural appropriation
>>
>>15207282
970?
>>
Dude, almost hit one with my car once on a back road near clarksburg califorina this year not but a month and a half ago. It was fucking terrifing and I was armed to the hilt as I was doing night security. Those things are fucking monesters compared to normal wildlife!
>>
>>15212754
What I saw was fucking BIG, presumably nocturnal, bipedial 7 feet tall. Had thin legs a long face. And horns. Long matted fur.
>>
>>15212766
It struck me as two things, not what it seemed, old, like really, really old. Like some misbegotten thing time forgot
>>
>>15212773
I am six foot two, nordic, armed, in a vehicle, did two years security in stockton a night on a property with three bars on the weekends. One armed on sacramentos murder hotspot called mack road, and two years guarding wildland out doors at night. Im use to wildlife, even ran into a mountian lion once. This this was not natural, not normal, and not right at all. It turned its head at me with big soild black eyes and opened its mouth as if to speak. I noped and drove away at about 110 Miles per hour, cuase fuck that.

Nope.
>>
>>15211476
A slenderman series called everymanHYBRID, they were cool back in the day but the story's gotten a little crazy
>>
>>15212794
I live in stockton :p
>>
>>15205210
>BEEP BEEP BEEP I'M HOOOOMMEEEE
no sauce on this story?
>>
>>15212794
>>15212939
Remind me not to move to South Sac. I am sick of Arden, but I know that anything off of Mack would be so much worse.
>>
>>15205210
>>
File: iKwKmk5jLqnrH[1].gif (947KB, 355x200px)
iKwKmk5jLqnrH[1].gif
947KB, 355x200px
>>15207130
that capping, that spelling, wow
>>
>no one cares about this bullshit
>one guy makes a story for a nope thread
>suddenly skinwalkers are totally real oh my god i have been atacked by skeletons my whole life
>>
I've a question, how rare are skinwalkers or goatmen? Are they with alot or just a few in this world?
>>
File: 1407439009883.png (734KB, 1024x2429px)
1407439009883.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>
>>15212939
Congrats on your murder rate, you guys are number 1!
>>
>>15207655
Dude, no, just no. Im sure he would if he could, but fear is a real thing and those fuckers are UNNEARVING
>>
>>15212939
Stockton was sad, I once saw a weird crips chapter use vodoo grafitii to try to keep a victims soul. More homeless than I have ever seen in my life.
>>
File: feelcoats.jpg (71KB, 563x721px)
feelcoats.jpg
71KB, 563x721px
>>15212717
muh natural selection, muh darwinsim, muh white man giving blankets with smallpox that mu sub par immune system couldn't handle.

We got your land, we killed your buffalo, and it's a fucking skinwalker. Go do a ghost dance at wounded knee or something and post about it on tumblr.
>>
>>15205226
that sounds like something a skinwalker would say.

you don't fool me, you shapeshifting piece of shit.
>>
>>15214059
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>15213484
Always brings tears to my eyes.
>>
>>15210602
fuck you carlos
>>
File: 1400888878701.jpg (205KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400888878701.jpg
205KB, 533x800px
>>15204914
>>
>>15208617

And just where did you think the word "lunatic" came from?!
>>
>>15214015
Get out of here, redcoat
>>
>>15207699
>migrate out of there
you got me i fucking lost it
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Bumping
>>
>>15207130
archive because the guy who capped this was a high-functioning autist
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13271285/
>>
>>15212455
How about "Ambulodermos"
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>15215579
>>15215579
>>15215579

Bump
>>
OC

>my 18th birthday party
>october
>live out in the country in tennessee
>dark as all kinds of fuck
>perfect chilly weather
>around 25 people all gathered at my house
>we're playing manhunt
>one guy runs off into woods
>everyone else waits an hour then hunts him with paintball guns
>plan on multiple rounds through the night
>couple rounds go by, no big deal
>my 10 year old brother draws short straw
>almost didnt let him go hide but he begged
>what could happen
>we tried to find him for ~6 hours
>eventually find him terrified in a hunter perch thing in a tree
>friend who found him said he kicked him in the face and almost knocked him off the tree at first
>i ask him why
>he tells me that he heard me trying to find him below the perch hours earlier
>he peeks out
>it isnt fucking me
>it isnt a fucking person
>it stayed below the tree calling his name for a few hours
>ran off when it heard us coming to actually find him

wtf guys
>>
>>15206404
Everything that works is deemed unholy by catholic church. Get dunked.
>>
>>15206771
>muh reptilians
>muh nwo
>muh zionists
>muh Jews did it
>>
>>15207771
/fit/ is full of e staters who weight 3 plates but lift one
>>
>>15218937
People on /fit/ estat their height more than they do their weight.
>>
>>15213796
I dub thee "Fleshgaitfaggot" because you are the only dumbass who uses that term, and you CANNOT LET GO.
>>
File: 1410738407875.jpg (88KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
1410738407875.jpg
88KB, 1000x676px
>>15207719
>>
>>15204914
Isn't that a wendigo?
>>
Where were you during Fleshgate 2014?
>>
>>15205226
Go away skinwalker.
>>
>>15204914
pic is wendigo
not skinwalker
>>
>>15212234
I fucking hate this, INB4 THE EXPLANATION WHICH MAKES THE MOST SENSE BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT
>>
>>15206762
I've said this a million times to people, /x/'s skinwalkers are dopplegangers.
>>
>>15205226
skinwalker pls get off my x u faggit btch.
fite me irl I'll fukn wrek u.
>>
>>15206179
we had a big argument about what a skinwalker should really be called and fleshgait was a popular but that's because everyone who liked it was an autistic piece of shit.

I call them Mr. Mime.
>>
>>15212267
Not him, but this is from Wikipedia.

Paulides' current project is entitled "Missing 411," and documents unsolved cases of disappearing people in national parks. His work on this subject began when he was doing research in a national park when an off-duty park ranger found him and expressed concern about the questionable nature of some of the disappearing persons cases which occur in the parks. The rangers knew Paulides' background and requested that he research into it and see if he could find any leads. Paulides obliged, and since then has uncovered multiple lines of evidence to suggest negligence on behalf of the park service in keeping track of their missing people, and a continuous series of disappearances from all across the U.S., and even other parts of the world, that seem to defy all logical and conventional explanations.[9][10][11][12]

Currently, Paulides has written four books on the topic of missing people who disappear under an odd set of criteria in National Parks and wilderness areas. According to his most recent book, "The Devil's in the Detail," his group does not yet have a theory on what is causing the disappearances, although their field of suspects is narrowing. He advises that readers go outside of their normal comfort zone in trying to nail down who or what the culprit is.
>>
File: GANGWAR.png (178KB, 1356x1412px) Image search: [Google]
GANGWAR.png
178KB, 1356x1412px
>>15207289
Is this the story you are talking about?
>>
>>15204914
bamp
>>
bumpin
>>
>>15206179
>the new ter-
No fucker.
>>
File: 1405386201525.jpg (128KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1405386201525.jpg
128KB, 1000x700px
>>15205226
Ignore skinwalker posts
>>
>>15206762
no u
>>
>>15212939
now I'm imagining Nick Diaz harassing these fucking things

"209 HOMIE WHERE YOU AT"
"WHAT'RE WE DOIN' SKINWALKIN' SHIT?"
"DON'T BE SCARED MOTHERFUCKER"
>>
bomp
>>
>>15206667

muh sides!
>>
>>15206165
Uh oh guys we have a confirmed badass over here!
>>
I still think we're getting skinwalkers, and the fucked up copper smelling twitchy mimic things mixed up. If an Indian shaman/medicine man could shape shift why would it poorly replicate a human? The twitch mimics are something entirely different. We get stories of them in Northern Europe and all over the US. I'm sure there are evil shaman that can be killed with white ash. But what kills twitch mimics? And wtf are twitch mimics?
>>
>>15227402

No. No one is getting them mixed up, because no one is talking about native skinwalkers except for the people trying to get /x/ to stop calling them skinwalkers.
>>
>>15207359
Whatever happened to the term necrophiliac?
>>
>>15211607
I'm almost afraid to ask but what is an anal astronaut?
>>
>>15212810
https://www.youtube.com/user/EverymanHYBRID/featured

That is the channel you are referring to correct? I can't find any slenderman videos if that's the case.
>>
>>15207628
I think it might have been a cat.
Cats some times mimic human speaking pattern to get attention. And it isn't difficult to imagine a cat meow sounding like hooooney I'm hoooome.
>>
>>15212794
>not talking to it
>not promising to lure people to it in exchange for wealth or gifts
>>
>>15213796

Hey, isn't that the goat-man who trained Achilles?
>>
>>15216534
you still live in Tenn?
what county was it?
>>
>>15206179

Why not mimics?
>>
>>15228884
Because they don't disguise themselves as treasure chests obviously.
>>
>>15228912
short skinwalker film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6xlm69et-Y&list=UUounQisCNV5x-MWpY45yyfw
>>
>>15227205
this is fucking nightmare inducing. something isn't right about this motherfucker.
>>
>>15229067

Well he is a call of duty fan so that's to be expected.
>>
>>15207767
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-924
>>
File: DSC_0246.jpg (306KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0246.jpg
306KB, 1080x1920px
>>15204914
Sup thread.
>>
>>15229235
hey gurl nice tity, i just jacked off to ya titty gurl
>>
>>15229259
IDK whos tits you've been seeing, but obviously it
has been a dudes. I just posted in hear because
I have the tattoo, and since I got it why not show
it ? No need to be an ass lol
>>
>>15229291
so original, getting the same tat as some jerk off rando
>>
>>15229304
Well the reason I got the tattoo and how it is
written in that western font is all me.
So I don't think there is a person out there who
got it for the same reasons as me.
But if someone else has the same tattoo as me
then please by all means show me, I'd actually
love to see what he did with his.
>>
>>15229235
This is a blue board; get that lady boob out of here.
>>
>>15229235
Weird name for a girl, but nice tits Russell.
>>
>>15205226
next thing you know anon will try to get you to follow him into the woods. confirmed skinwalker
>>
>>15229331
you jus sed

u haz dat tat

in de pictur

iz u dizzy bid buddy blad?
>>
>>15207270
From what I was told it was someone in the tribe born with the power to protect the tribe who lose more and more sanity every time they transform into animals , until they become very fucked up.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.