[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 7

File: bloke.jpg (5KB, 208x220px) Image search: [Google]
bloke.jpg
5KB, 208x220px
Sup, /x/? Got a real, honest to god, no roleplaying genuine post about something that the people around me have all recently just experienced, and the number of people it's happening to within the place that I live is growing rapidly. It happens to you, you go nuts and ask people around there what happened, and they become cryptic, but share advice when they can be bothered. Anyway:

For the last 3 years, I've been living in some sort of dream world. Like my mind is up in the clouds. Racing thoughts of analysis over everything I see, thinking about everything and everything. It made me a little timid and inward, like I just couldn't connect to people properly. I was a major cynic and was desperately trying to get back to reality.

My thoughts would race so hard to the point that I could no longer hear my feet hit the ground.

I recently moved into a hostile with around 20 teenagers living inside. We were toking up at one point, when all of a sudden, I began going through this weird as fuck process in my mind, where I pushed myself back into the world.

Things before this looked synthetic, people looked like they had a sort of line around them, as if they were in some sort of movie.

Gradually, things began getting better and before I knew it, I snapped back in and couldn't believe it. I was real, I knew who I was, I was defined, my mind was less active and I was fully instinctual again.

People noticed the change immediately, because with a snap of the fingers, my once very quiet presence ignited, and I now fill rooms with my voice. I am confident, talk fluently and my head is filled with all the analytical knowledge I gained, but it's stored up. I can access it at will.

Strangest thing is that it has happened to 80% of the people in that house. We sit around talking about it.

What do you think is happening? Some sort of astrological change? Any theories? All thoughts big and small are welcome. Discuss.
>>
tl;dr:

My entire personality, perspective, awareness, instincts, emotions all changed within a split second, and it is happening rapidly to people, and they all seem to not talk about it unless I bring it up.
>>
Bumping for interest, I feel like I'm on the verge of this change myself
>>
>>15183750

Yeah, see it was gradual. I kept saying in my head 'clear the mind' and pushing everything back. But I learned it's not too much to do with that, even though it does help.

It's more about being less inward. It's literally becoming instinctive, you know, like when you were a child, before your head got all mixed up.

I suddenly, within the blink of an eye, became defined.

When I speak, people listen. When I say somethng funny, people laugh. My presence is known immediately.

It feels like enlightenment because I have peace of mind, with full access to the knowledge I've been gaining through this whole horrible process of being in a bubble. Feeling like the spotlight was on me, constantly aware that I am aware.

But now, everything is peaceful. The world looks how it did again.

Everyone in that house had the same symptoms, the same problems, etc.

It's like you just 'level up'. You're now a real person.
>>
>>15183776
This x1000 is me right now. I think I'm stuck right now
>>
>>15183741

A couple of days ago something very similiar happened to me.

I was more aware of what was going on at the time, and it was like an entirely new personality took over. Things are easy to do now.

It is very strange, but good to see it happening to others as well.
>>
>>15183786

Right, I don't know why, but just hear me out about this one, because you might have to go out of your comfort zone.

Canabis has been helping the process. I smoke it, go through the journey in my head where I just will myself to connect to people.

Only problem is, once you're back, you have to pretty much stay away from substances or else they lock you back in again.

You gotta clear your mind and will yourself to connect and listen to the world again. You'll notice that you've been ignoring 90% of the things around you, which has cause you to fall into a secluded bubble, in which you feel spotlighted, as if you're operating on another level that people aren't.

This place you're in can give you deep insight into the world, your own mind and how things work. But the problem is, it cuts you off from the things that make you human.

You go to that place, gain the creativity, knowledge, ideas, and then you hop the fuck out and don't look back. Because I know that abyss sinks lower. Trust me, I've been deep.
>>
>>15183776

Earth 2014 is booting up.
>>
>>15183805

Congratulations. Welcome back. The new personality change I got is so bold, so confident, so fiery. My voice demands attention from everyone. It's all I wanted.

Keep fighting, mate. It's hard, I know.
>>
>>15183813
I have been smoking that stuff thinking that it might help me in that way, but no dice so far. I have been actively going out of my comfort zone for that very reason lately as well.
I feel like I'm doing all that stuff, but it hasn't sunk it yet. This has been happening pretty much all year
>>
>>15183831

Well, yeah, sometimes it doesn't do it. Try using a bong of some high grade and then just will it to happen.

Block out your mind and let your instincts take over.

I was scared of that, because I thought I would lose my intelligence and become like another conditioned yuppe. But no. It's like everything is organized in your head, you're just as smart, but you can express your thoughts with literally no effort. You don't have to think about what you know, you just spray it out in a manner in which people connect to, they want to listen. Because it's coming from the mouth of something that is really in front of them, rather than stuck in its own world.
>>
>>15183823
a drug addicted narcissist coming back to reality and following through on his narcissistic drive? profound
>>
Um i think i might have moved through a wall recently too. Back in high school i drew all the time and as the years after drug on i gradually stopped but very recently i have started drawing again and it is better than when i stopped. I was even thinking to my self "where the fuck did thus come from?" I dont know its really weird
>>
>>15183854

Not sure where you got narcisim from these posts. For once on /x/ we're not talking about complete nonsense. This is actually happening to people.
>>
>>15183867

Yeah, I've liked singing, but never really had the confidence. Since my mind has been fixed up again, I have that confidence and my voice sounds 100x better.
>>
I am jealous of you all~
>>
>>15183891

Reject being inward. Will yourself to connect to people. Believe you can do it. It's a long process, seems hopeless at times. You can do it, promise.
>>
>>15183741
The bud enlightened you and made you real. All hail marijuana.
>>
>>15183854
> Drug addicted
> Drugs

No drugs here m8. Weed heals
>>
>>15183750

Bumping aswell. This change is just about finished within myself after resisting it for a long time.
>>
>>15183921
>>15183935

Preach it.

Miracle herb.
>>
>>15183956

Don't resist. Let it happen.

How did start for you, by the way?
>>
Almost feels like a lot of songs are singing about their personal experience with this. Take Eminem for example.
>>
>>15183935
Ufukwit
X heals
But I'm addicted to X
Stillhealslol
>>
>>15183978

artists*
>>
>>15183962
about 2 years ago. An urge to change myself and become more conscious came over me. No idea why, i just did. last 2 years have been a tranformative time to say the least. the 'big change' that you've had is what i feel im on the verge of. i was having extreme anxiety with letting this change happen so last night i asked a higher power to help me. today i feel like the change finished overnight. So finding this thread is quite synchronistic.

How did it start for you?
>>
>>15183741
The watchers dead children entered your mind.
Run.
>>
>>15183978
Totally agree with you

A few i notice

I wanna get better - bleachers
ill mind of hopsin 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA
>>
Fucking drug addicts, get off the herbal Jew you fucking plebs.
>>
>>15183980

Cannabis isn't addictive.

Anyone who thinks they are have convinced themselves they are and therefore they are.

You can fall in love with the high, and love is a chemical reaction in the brain that causes a type of infactuation.

Go get an education. This is coming from a non-weed smoker too. Did for a few years, nonstop. Did me no harm whatsoever because I didn't dependend on it.

Difference between use and abuse. My auntie smokes it because it stops her body from violently shaking 24/7, plenty more examples.
>>
>>15184000

Probably just never happened to you. You don't need drugs to experience being out of reality.

Count yourself lucky that you're sane. You'll never understand what it means to be above the clouds. Wish I never did
>>
>>15183991

I never asked for a higher power, I just WILLED it to happen. I believe that if you believe you can do it, or even belief that something will do it - it'll just happen. Gotta convince yourself that it's gonna be okay, and the state you're in isn't.

It started with me when I started becoming very inward a few years ago. Had a horrible break up and the world just lost its light. Found myself taking all sorts of drugs, because they were enhancing my ability to precieve and understanding things. I sort of had a thirst for this knowledge and began taking it in so rapidly that I got sucked into my own little world. The moment I came back, I couldn't believe what had happened. It's like being in another realm, another existence, but not realizing it until it hits you that you are indeed on Earth. I almost fucking slapped myself for being such a pessismitic, inward little weakling.

But I couldn't help it. I was just so lost. The others felt exactly the same, but the story to that place is always different.
>>
Bumpy
>>
>>15184003
>Cannabis isn't addictive.

I'm pretty much a weed advocate, but this is bullshit. Weed is in fact addictive, I've known, and know many people who are addicted.

Still no reason not to use it, but it's best to be informed.
>>
>>15184138

It is NOT addictive. You quit any other drug, you get ill, your body craves it, etc

You can have a mental addiction, but not a physical one. You could smoke it non-stop for years, and it won't kill you if you stop cold turkey
>>
You don`t even know what the word addiction means.
>>
>>15184003
Are you kidding me?

While Cannabis is less addictive then some other substances, this does not mean that it is not addictive.
I, for example, believe that Cannabis is less addictive than nicotine (normal cigarettes), although the effects have a bigger impact.

As you said it yourself:
>Did me no harm whatsoever because I didn't dependend on it
People CAN become dependent of it.

However, if you plan on (ab)use a substance on daily basis, cannabis might be less harmful than alcohol for example.
Saying that cannabis is not addictive is however a lie.
>>
>>15184148
Yes. Cannabis is not a hard drug. This does not mean that it isn't addictive.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>15184148
>It's not addictive
>It is addictive but it wont kill you

Only alcohol and benzodiazepine withdrawal will kill you so I guess heroin and cocaine aren't addictive anymore.
>>
>>15183875
People are dime a dozen. Everything you've ever done has been done a billion times over. Nothing has actually changed. It's just a state of mind. You are a narcissist, like the rest of the population.
>>
>>15184148
My previous response was meh.

To quote wiki: Although not medically serious, cannabis withdrawal symptoms can occur in one half of patients in treatment for cannabis use disorders. These symptoms include dysphoric mood (anxiety, irritability, depressed mood, restlessness), disturbed sleep, gastrointestinal symptoms, and decreased appetite. Most symptoms begin during the first week of abstinence and resolve after a few weeks.

This paper suggests that 10-20% of the people who use Cannabis on a daily basis become dependent.
>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/phar.1187/pdf
>>
>>15184217
Weed is fun, though! :D
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 625x625px
>>15184242
Exactly
>>
>>15184197
Heroin addiction can kill you.
>>
>>15184259
Withdrawal, rather.
>>
You haven't woken up until you realize the importance of waking other people up. What you're describing sounds like bipolar disorder with mania and grandiosity. It is totally possible your roomates are also bipolar, but when I'm manic, I feel a lot more fluid and concise, but when I'm depressed it's like I'm trapped in a bubble and I'm easily distractable/ don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>15184259
Nope.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000949.htm

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/481711-Why-are-benzo-alcohol-WDs-potentially-fatal-whereas-opiate-WD-is-not

They don't generally put junkies into comas when they go to jail. They have to with like middle aged lifelong alcoholics or they will absolutely die.
>>
>>15184197
You're fucking retarded, any sort of physical withdrawal can have deadly consequences if the user is deep enough in the addiction. This is especially true for heroin and coke.
>>
>>15184279
Yea d00d n weed will make u skizo ayy lmao
>>
>>15184279
except nah, you'll pretty much only have a problem if youre withdrawing from alcohol or benzos. heroin you get a flu x 100 for a week and probably shit yourself into a prolapse but you wont die.
>>
>>15183741

Theres nothing wrong with being introverted. The world is a fucked up place, and introversion can be a survival mechanism. Simply knowing the wrong person associated with someone else at the wrong time can put people in danger.
There Is a stigma for anti social behavior, but i don't think its a negative, something that needs to be fixed.

I became more social after visiting hostels and homeless shelters for young adults. The struggle with someone else put us in a situation where we had to be social. I was a Very sheltered young man, and still reserved at times, but thats natural, but at times i can be exuberant, and outspoken, taunting and playful, charming or whatever.

School made me feel more isolated, and certain jobs too. But, if you can connect with people in the same struggle, and find yourself, you will come out more out going.

Not sure if what you've experienced constitutes a reality change. I was hoping that you actually changed bodies and those around you did also, or something like that, like some Bermuda triangle stuff.
>>
>>15183741
its just coping man.
you can't make sense of your immediate environment so you look for things to think about.
even now, you're trying to understand why you think too much.
I've been there, and the truth is that you need to realize that not everything is worth thinking about.
you seem smart, and that's probably why you're so analytical, but the truth is you need to spend time thinking about shit that actually matters.
also, marijuana can really fuck with your perception of things. I smoke all the time, but id be a liar if I said it doesn't change me, and cause my thoughts to fire off, bringing me to an introverted mindset.
you, just chill, write your thoughts, and live easy
>>
>>15184138
>>15184171
It IS mentally addictive. But so is anything, music, going jogging, key lime pie.

It's not physically addictive, like caffeine, nicotine, heroin, ect. PHYSICAL addiction involves withdrawals.
Cannabis does not involve withdrawals unless you are mentally addicted to it, but as I said before, you can be mentally addicted to anything.
>>
>>15183741
>reality is not thinking about things, only talking about useless shit with people
Man, it must suck to be a 'normal' person when going into real mode.
>>
>>15185121
And even if you are mentally addicted, it's rare to experience actual side effects (Headaches, pain, stuff like that) aside from "Man, I really wish I could smoke some weed right now. I miss it."
>>
>>15183935
>>15183935
Lay off of it because it's making you fucking stupid.
drug
dr?g/Submit
noun
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body
>>
>>15183880
>I have that confidence and my voice sounds 100x better.
>>15183880
So you're rebecca black, or on of the other billions of people who think they sing good but don't? The type that's tone deaf but doesn't know it because the tone sounds different to them, making it seem like they're hitting the note, but not?
>>
>>15183999
Funny that hopsin says weed and shit is 'whack'.
>>
>>15185190
hopsin is a straight edgelord
>>
>>15184148
Wow, the things you people say and actually believe.
>>
>>15185121
Have you read the pdf that I linked?
Cannabis dependence goes along with withdrawals, although they are relatively weak.

Why would you describe nicotine withdrawal as PHYSICAL, while you call cannabis as mentally addictive? Both nicotine and cannabis generate similar withdrawal symptoms. What makes these two drugs different in your opinion?

On an unrelated note. I would say that jogging functions almost functions the same as a drug. Your brain creates additional neurotransmitters while you are jogging.
>>
>>15183898
Oh my fucking god just how corny can you get.
I mean FUCK dude there's a limit to roleplaying, and you have clearly crossed it.
>>
>>15185217
Right back at ya, kid.
>>
>>15185223
>calls me kid
>is fighting that weed is not a drug or addictive
>is clearly a teen
>>
>>15185220
As a smoker of both cigarettes and weed I can tell you that while I experienced serious withdrawals from quitting cigarettes, I experienced absolutely no side effects from quitting cannabis.
I smoked cannabis much longer than I did cigarettes too.
>>
>>15185231
Never said it wasn't a drug. So is coffee and aspirin.
All I'm saying is lumping cannabis in under the same category as heroin or meth is just buying into misinformation and propaganda.

Also I'm not this person >>15184148
>>
>>15183741
some of what you've written sounds like it could be symptomatic of a mental illness honestly, mainly detachment from reality.

but i think your experiences are interesting, because i know i've had moments similar this year, re:the intense synthesis of all information and sensation. i feel like this year i've grown into myself in the most comfortable way, and feel so in command in my life. and since this i've noticed a lot of synchronicity wherever i go. it's crazy.

i'm not too well read on astrology, but some people that are say that with the cardinal grand cross this year followed by the eclipse, the structure of life is changing. so people are becoming more in tune with their inner selves, and manifesting it better into reality, since apparently the gap between thought and manifest is closing? personally i think a lot of that stuff is grasping for straws, but still worth entertaining nonetheless. because online at least, i see a lot of people who have had similar experiences and changes in perception recently which is pretty cool, but i don't know that they're usually to the same degree as yours (which does sound like it's strongly affected by drug use)
>>
>>15185232
Do you smoke weed as frequent as cigarettes? If you smoke, say once at night, only a couple or so hits, then no, there will be absolutely no 'withdrawl'.
>>
>>15185237
>responds to an anon who is replying to another anon
>replies with 'right back at ya, kid', making it so that it is the same anon
>says he's not the same anon because he's been btfo
Uh huh.
>>
>>15183741
Did you finally come out as a faggot, OP?
>>
>tl;dr: took drugs and personality changed
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnsp6364bS1qz4rgp.gif (500KB, 345x198px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnsp6364bS1qz4rgp.gif
500KB, 345x198px
>>15183741
>We were toking up at one point
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 509x411px
Yeah, this happened to me too about two years ago. Sadly, it gradually went back to like it used to. I have not achieved it again, in fact, I feel less real than ever, as does the world around me.
>>
>>15185265
I used weed to help me with insomnia. So as soon as it got dark (and I got off work) I would smoke bowl after bowl for about 8 hours a day every day for about 10 years.
>>
File: notthesameperson.png (14KB, 1243x273px) Image search: [Google]
notthesameperson.png
14KB, 1243x273px
>>15185270
are we still fighting about this?
all right, here's my right back at ya post that you quoted, along with your post where you're quoting that other person.
Notice the distinct lack of a "You" on the post where you're quoting that other person?
Mhm.

I do agree I should've worded what I was saying better and I don't blame you for thinking we were the same person.
What I meant was; "I think you believe whatever you've been spoonfed and are totally and arrogantly unwilling to accept outside information."
>>
File: durrr.png (81KB, 845x538px) Image search: [Google]
durrr.png
81KB, 845x538px
>>15186481
>i reply 10 minutes after
>you reply 4 hours later
>ask 'are we still fighting about this'
>thinks that a screencap proves anything
>>
>>15186426
>implying the mere mention of weed is annoying
youre worse than stonerfags who wont shut up
>>
>>15183741
Profoundly enough, something similar to this just occurred to me. And no, it has nothing to do with narcissism. It's about re-focusing your mind on things that are important and setting yourself back on the right path. At least, and as simple and basic that probably sounds, that's what "cured" me.
>>
>>15183741
Anon from "Proofoundly enough" posst, honestly I got to the point where I thought SO MUCH and so often that I joked with my friends that I was becoming rampant, like Cortana from Halo 4. I would analyze every little thing and my headspace was /constantly/ filled with sufferable noise. Never voices, never hallucinated, just living in an introverted bubble to a SEVERE extent. I was able to go to a party that had 35 people, and just had fun and enjoyed myself a few days ago and that's when I really noticed the change.
TL;DR Less thinking, and more living. Best advice I could give to anyone who feels trapped in their own head / mind like I did, haha.
>>
Fuck I totally understand what you mean, and I have some vocab for what you are talking about, The original you is what you'd call very "intuitive", the now you is a lot more "sensor". I've had opportunities to turn sensor at times through mind or weed but it went away and maybe it was because I was scared thinking I was going to become stupid, but I know what you guys mean because I turned that way before and it felt amazing..so amazing. I wish there could be an easy way to get there. It'd make my life so much better
>>
>>15186439
sorry for double post but yeah I totally understand man..I'd really like to go back to that place.
>>
>>15183748
It's called male menopause. Have fun shootin blanks OP.
>>
Bump before I sleep, so glad I came across this thread. Also for the Anons talking about Weed Withdrawal, I've had it before and it's mostly just a depressive thing and a want to smoke more. and in reply to a detail OP said about how people were being outlined like a movie sorta, it's happened to me twice before when smoking weed.
>>
Very nice thread Op.
Glad you made it. Really enjoyed reading your stories.
Bump for that.
>>
Heres the secret. When ever you get high enough, you forget who you are supposed to be and instead you simply are who you are.
If you feel dead or unreal you are sleeping and have forgotten how to truly live. Let it go and just be.
Im not even high right now, the person I used to turn into has becone the new me, I am poor although I go to work, yet I am more free than anyone I know.
>>
I know for a fact changes like this can come on through diet, lack of exercise, poop personal hygeine, etc. Your mind takes over as you are no longer being yourself and living, but surviving. This is scary as fucking hell man, but I know that all I had to do was re focus on goals, try and eat better, exercise, chillax on the weed smokage, and focus on the people in my life, and what goes on each day and how it actually makes you feel, and how good it feels to be close to your friends again. To the anon that said you used to be more intuitive; yes! It is really like that. You just gotta focus on being you, and doing what you enjoy doing. I don't feel like myself, but I've calmed my thoughts down, and I've calmed down my analyzations of everything that moves or speaks. I don't really see the outline thing anymore, but at one point, they were around everyone, and it sucked. Just focus on being realistic, being intelligent but in smart ways, and refocusing yourself on what YOU find important. I know I probably sound like a therapist lol, but it really is one of my favorite subjects to learn about, and I kinda have a knack for it.

It was really nice seeing this post. This has nothing to do with "narcissism" and probably little to do with weed, so maybe spare the arguments on that haha. It's all about re-aligning yourself
>>
I fucked up a lot on my long post above haha. *your life *poor personal hygiene, etc. My keyboard doesn't light up, man.....
>>
You all realised condifence is a matter of perspective and you alll helped each other though that either by inspiration or direct influence.

It happpens, dude.
>>
>>15187354
Atleast you have a keyboard and not a shitty cell touch screen. Sativa or indica btw?
>>
I feel like im constantly "watched" and talked about, I live in an apartment on the 6th floor and whenever people scream or insult someone I think its towards me, I havent left the apt for about 2 weeks, im on antidepressants and antpsicotics and it feels like hell but I can see what everyone here is talking about, when I was an avid weed smoker I felt like "me" but the thing is that over time nothing was good enough, and I thought about everyone else as dumber for not asking the same questions as I did, I stopped smoking for about a month and I feel depressed, like a lost some part of me.
>>
I remember feeling like that for one day in the last five years. My life is just a haze of overanalytical depression and inaction. Before I could feel that I should do something socially, but didn't. Now my brain isn't even sending me those cues anymore and I just feel like alcohol is the only thing that can make me sociable anymore...
>>
I feel this same way whenever i have to interact with any other person. At first i tried to keep up the facade of knowing how to people but i quickly lost touch. I felt like a cicada trapped in its own dead skin. Like a pilot light going out. Since then i've just been trying to keep my eyes down and my presence minimal, but i feel everyone in a given room is always aware of me, like i actually feel the responsive-questioning tone in the air. Body language confirms a lot of it.

So i feel like i need to spark my bonfire again but everyone is so 'nosey', its oppressive. Even if i had solitude i feel like alone time to repair whatever this is just sinks me deeper.
>>
>>15187550
Have you guys tried meditation?
Its like pumping iron for your brain.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.