[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As it has been decided by me, due to external circumstances,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 94

File: 122464.jpg (241KB, 952x751px) Image search: [Google]
122464.jpg
241KB, 952x751px
As it has been decided by me, due to external circumstances, that I will devote atleast another week for my writings here on /x/, and facing the fact that the old thread in which I used to post has been deleted, I will establish a new one.

Many of you have by now become accustomed to the work which I had chosen to partake in and about which I write here on this board quite frequently.
Lately I have been moved to re-read again through the accumulated material which has been born through the co-operation of us and I came to the realization, that it is time for me to conclude this chapter of these writings which by now have reached atleast the length of a medium booklet.

My first and primary goal, to bring to /x/ the "wake up" call and to establish a basis of men and women, who by their own efforts came to the realization for the neccessity of actual work is nearly complete.

I say nearly, as there are still connections which have to be made in order to set into motion the very wheel that will ensure all future generations of seekers of this peculiar board, which I came to like alot, access to the work.

This thread will mostly be devoted to recall these things which I deem most important for the current state of /x/, and to further establish and connect a basis of men and women which are able to understand, that with the absence of my spirit there will be absence of my work, and that if there is any desire for long lasting change of not only how /x/ works, but also to ensure a constant stream which is to connect the seeker of knowledge with the work, we must as it is said "move our ass".

I do really give this into the hands of /x/ itself, but surely not without having finished all the work that is neccessary in order to ensure survival of this quite peculiar child of mine.
>>
Has no one seen this? Your threads are usually replied to quickly. Ah, well. I suppose that this'll serve as a bump.
>>
File: beelzebub.jpg (24KB, 271x311px) Image search: [Google]
beelzebub.jpg
24KB, 271x311px
Realizing, that 4chan can be quite the hazardous environment, I see before myself several more months of work from which I do not yet know if it can be finished by me without neglecting several other opportunities.

Knowing, that there always has been, is and will be a hard core of men and women on this very board who do know very well, that there are the most marvelous truths burried beneath tons of material that is not really worth a dime, I will go ahead and say to you, that there is a good amount of people who become horribly entangled in the most unneccessary lies, unknowing of the damage that could've been prevented by simply educating oneself to recognize the good from the bad.

On this board are men who are genuine traders of knowledge of quite questionable quality, and men who offer genuine and fruitful knowledge.
But with this I cannot leave you, as it has been made known in time, that the accumulation of mere in-formation will not lead to any substantial change of quality of ones life.
That there is work of a certain character which has to be done in order to bring forth actual change not only in ones own life but in the life of everyone else.
>>
File: enneagram1.jpg (38KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
enneagram1.jpg
38KB, 637x637px
>>15176625
I am quite certain that it has been seen, and I do not feel the slightest hesitation due to the before mentioned base of readers which has been established in the past, with you among them, much appreciated reader. Thank you for the bump.

As I am progressing through this work of mine, so does a certain base of the readers, thus the way of transmission of the idea must progress aswell.
As the old alchemists do, we will now head on to extract the pure gold in order to become able to produce more of said rarity.
Actualy this slight change of things should prove most interesting. Both to you and to me.
>>
I think your presence has had a bit of an influence over /x/
Before you came it was more centered around chaos magic, lately I have noticed the topics have moved forward a bit into more meditation practices and going within to achieve results rather then practising outwardly for worldly pursuits.

Great thing about teaching here is you can disappear for as long as you want, and you will never be short of people who want to listen.
>>
>>15176750
I like you. Can we do a piece on initiation for this board? I believe it may improve the quality if enough people gave it the time of day..
>>
File: laniakea.jpg (1MB, 3342x2293px) Image search: [Google]
laniakea.jpg
1MB, 3342x2293px
turbo lag
>>
File: 1407500569908.jpg (36KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1407500569908.jpg
36KB, 403x403px
>>15176758
I took careful notice of the changes on this board since my official arrival, though I cannot say that the majority of this changes are to be traced back to me and I am not yet as satisfied with it as I could be.
I say so not because of any other reason than that I know, that the quality of content can infact be alot better if it would be raised consciously.

While I like to read about your spooks, ghosts, conspiracies and what have you, the quality of the actual discussions can be alot more "refined".
I am aware that there are still people who just do not care about such things, which is by all means more than justifiable, yet I feel about a major lack of "real quality content" which could actualy, if present and kept alife, raise the overall quality of the board quite a bit.

Allthewhile I am not just here to raise the boards quality, really, I am here to, as I said in the introductory post of one of my threads "Catch fish and cast ripples on flat waters".

I do not consider myself to be a teacher solely for the fact, that I do not actually have anything to teach extept for "watch what I'm doing".
And this is a thought which I like and tend to keep up throughout my threads.

>>15176899
There is no initiation besides self-initiation. The board must initiate itself into a new state of quality, but therefore all its parts must first awaken to the common desire of raising the quality.
I can only tell you to gather up, it's up to you if you do it and by all means, we can force nobody.
It is all up to you, really. I am already giving my part to it, thus bringing with me a certain kind of momentum which you can use.
Use it wisely as I have shown you throughout my threads. In the real world, it is quite easy to die.
Things can go by so fast that one can easily lose sight, and in the same turn forget about them altogether forever.
>>
>>15177032
Initiation as a topic in and of itself. The opening of the eye, but objectively, not the delusional egotistic visions of enlightenment so common to this board... c'mon buddy you know to think outside the traditional box...
>>
>>
Vapid essays general
>>
>>15177869
this.

shut the fuck up OP.
>>
>>15176655

Check 'em

Okay, that was all for now. Keep on doing what you are able to do and expand your knowledge.
>>
>>15177869
>>15178050

These.

OP you seem like an interesting fellow, but you haven't said anything substantially thought provoking. I was patient enough to read through everything you've said, and I'm left feeling somewhat annoyed by what seems to be endless and unnecessary prose.
>>
>>15178097
>>15178050
No kidding. OP is a mind control master wannabee
>>
>>15176492
>>15176655
>>15176750
>>15177032
can we get a tl;dr version
>>
You guys have so little respect i wouldnt be surprised if he didn't come back
>>
>>15178428
What they said is somewhat true. They were a bit disrespectful but I also felt a bit empty after saving the last thread and reading it. The OP made some great points and I took a few of his suggestions to heart. He also gave some great explanations about a couple topics I was curious about.

However he does not give us much to go on, or if he does it is lost in the way he imparts his info to us.

>>15176492
OP you talk about all the shit knowledge and all the good knowledge. Please spare us the rambling and leave us only this good knowledge you talk about and how to put it into work. You say "watch what I'm doing". I am and it is talking in riddles and saying 4chan is crappy. Please leave us with just the good knowledge.
>>
>>15178428
I was expecting it as this is exactly what this "phase" of my work implies.
In alchemy, seperation is a neccessary part for unity at another level.
I am not gone, just right now I do not have sufficient time to write productively.
I will do so later this day.
>>
>>15178664
love.
>>
>>15178663
You feel empty. I do know that many of you express this emptiness not only through words but through actual deeds.
Having read through my past 11 or so threads, which are by all means filled completely with writings not only about my work in general, transmitted in "quite easy language", but also to answer questions which have been brought up.

But you must understand, my beloved reader, that this is only a very small fraction of this work, these 11threads are mere introduction to what comes next. In these 11 threads I gave the opportunity to realize possibilities for oneself.
I can answer a thousand more questions about the most far out topics but you must be aware, that nothing has changed at all.
I gave you all fish, now as I have said that I will come to a conclusion of it all, you will, ofcourse only if there is any fraction of a will towards aquiring said data, learn to catch the fish itself.
By all the information which has been given throughout my threads, many questions can be answered.

But what good is an answer if we do not understand the questions that arise.
By all means, many of you asked questions which have no relation to the actual man himself.

Be sure, that I will only give to you what is neccessary to aquire your desired knowledge.
My past threads should be sound prove of the understanding of mine. But I want you to understand yourself and this can only come from active and conscious work.

If I keep handing out answers to questions which are not even yours, nothing can be attained.

More later.
>>
prosaic trite
>>
File: IMG_57922455541254.jpg (172KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_57922455541254.jpg
172KB, 427x640px
I'm interested in learning more about alchemy and what others have learned/experienced from their efforts. I'm meditating and what I do is I picture each of my chakras energizing until I am fully charged. I've experienced what I believe is the "kundalini" experience with my wife. I'm reading books by Rudolf Steiner, Jacob Böhme, Paracelsus, and the hermetic texts. I'm getting better at seeing the gold amongst the straw. I've been working alone and haven't spoken about this with any other seekers and know that I would benefit from others input. I'm new to /x/ but not esoteric thought
>>
What is the eternal flame?
>>
>>15178804
I dearly advice not only you, but all other readers which have not yet quite caught the gist of my writings, to read through said material which we have accumulated together here on this board.

(http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/tripcode/!JuI8zpYwFU/)
Here you can find everything that has ever been posted with this tripcode starting with the youngest, descending to the oldest.

This little episode of a thread will be different in character, in order to prove points which have up until now been out of sight for many of my beloved readers and to, as it is to say, separate the wheat from the chaff.
A seperation from those who do understand the very essence of what I am working with, and those who do not understand at all, those who ask questions for the sake of asking a question.

And as I have said, questions which are not even the creation of him who dares to ask, but mere imitation of a "question answer game".
I have been playing this game with those who came to me to play it while still upholding the goal of distributing the introduction to my work.

In this thread, I am only here mainly to explain this to you in a way that it can be understood only then, when you are genuine, as I offer a genuine possibility.
Those of you who reacted quite harshly to what has been said now do either not know my writings or do not understand them in the slightest.

Ofcourse there are genuine answers to your questions. But I tell you that this alone will get you nowhere.
As I have said, I do not only talk. To aquire the realization of the possiblity for change, much more is neccessary.
>>
>>15179186
While this, for many of those readers which have up until now become accustomed to my writings, seems to be a quite "harsh" move when I say "to seperate" but I assure you, that the old game of "question answer" will still be played, while offering opportunity for those who have realized its nothingness to play an alltogether different game.

As many of you know I like to talk about qualities and so you shall see, that in this work there is also work of different qualities. Much like your contemporary school system we can look at it like different grades.

Why do I do this? Simply because I will not be around forever and thus I want to establish for all of us a basis of men and women who are able and willing to continue the work while I am absent.

In yet other words, this is for now a work which strifes towards the creation of an "immortal !Jul8zpYwFU", as I have seen that the writings of mine which I distribute among you, my beloved readers, "goes like hot cake".

As I have said I do not leave anyone behind on this path, but you must also realize that the nature of my work demands me to travel and to work in times and places which will undoubtly render me unable to post for very long times.

This is what I offer to /x/. If /x/ does not want this, someone else will take it. I cannot help a man who refuses all help, other than giving him what he desires, that is, not to help him.
>>
File: 1409857125457.jpg (173KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1409857125457.jpg
173KB, 1024x1024px
>>15179241
The more paths the better
>>
Holy fuck this thread is boring.
>>
>>15178964

The eternal flame, the eternally burning fire, objectively can be said to be our Willpower. In subjects such as magic and alchemy it is deemed fundamental for even the most basic processes. It is one of the three primordial keys. Willpower is the active force, the fire within you, that is within every human being, that has potential to bring to life everything that could be conceived by the passive key. Learn to recognize this potential, then learn to direct and develop it according to your intentions. But first of all, learn what your true intentions are; decide what you want them to be.

In man's most basic state, you can say with certainty that it matters not whether he knows of his fire, he can never come close to mastering it before much work is done.

>>15178663
>>15178112
>>15178097

Do not expect external circumstances to do for you the work that must be done. Seek to provoke your own thoughts at the sight of that which you already recognize as originating from above.

If you want something concrete, I leave you with this: You expect the answers, or the "good knowledge", but in reality even if given the material you would not know what to do with it. In fact, you might not even be able to recognize the truth in what is said.

The wisest man on the planet may walk in and post a mind-blowing clusterfuck of "red pills", if you will, which would undoubtedly leave you wondering for many days and weeks. But it would only cast more shadows than light on minds that perhaps are fighting to ascend, but are still struggling at their first steps. What good is it to give a whole book on quantum physics to a second grader who is yet to learn the basic operations?

There must be a lot of work and a lot of time devoted if you truly wish to come to understanding. All truth is already there, but you must grow to be able to see and understand it, and then create the ability to turn it into something useful.
>>
File: SadPeni2.png (695KB, 770x779px) Image search: [Google]
SadPeni2.png
695KB, 770x779px
>>15176492

You sound so ridiculously pompous and self important. Talk like a normal fucking person you self-deifying prick.
>>
>>15178428
so much samefagging...

it's pretty obvious that you are OP..
or are riding dick so hard that you can't recognize vapid bullshit.
>>
ITT;
>READING THIS HURTS MY HEAD BETTER SHITPOST
>>
>>15179535

Yep. What on Earth is going on here....
>>
The only thing this trip did wrong was been helpful.

You guys should give yourself a shot, what he tries to advocate is reachable to some measure by any breathing human. Becoming a more resourceful person, a shift in the way you perceive things, in how your being sense, basically.
>>
What the hell are you saying dude? /x/ needs to shitpost less? No shit.
>>
>>15179600
They have the ability to do so, so they have the right to do so.
>>
File: nigredo-heartcurrents-alchemy.jpg (76KB, 420x358px) Image search: [Google]
nigredo-heartcurrents-alchemy.jpg
76KB, 420x358px
>>15179535
I did not joke as I have said that I knew this would happen, and that this is the actual reason for work.
Now some of the readers will realize, that it has only been going smooth when everything is presented in a fashion that they are accustomed to.
Everything else "is shit".

A mans real character comes to light when expressing his attitude towards the work. And as it were, some posters have exposed themselfes without any external force.

I am specificaly talking about him who has no desire to change, no desire to work.
You are to know that your position is as valid as mine and as a matter of fact, without you I would not know me.
I also see, that there are still men among you who are not of the ordinary.
This thread is also for you.

You know me and I know you. I have made great effort to post on this board and to show possibilities which have simply been hidden beneath "casual talk". You know me not by accident but by the inability to break free from the law of gravity.
Therefor, beloved reader who has not yet given up all hope, in order to bring, in sound theory, the whole of the work and to establish a current which "flows by itself", we must begin to connect on a level which is not ordinary for this board.

Now I speak of actual group work and actual connections.

Right now all of this is going quite slowly as I am in the midst of some other work but all of you have learned to "hold on to your dear butts".

>>15179431
Thank you.

>>15179589
I am not the least shattered, my friend. We are going through some rough times. This is Alchemy in action. If you have the eyes to see it.
Which I do not doubt, according to your form of appearance.

>>15179600
No. Not to shitpost less. This is not possible.
But I bring opportunity to realize how to raise not only ones own quality, quality of life but also quality of this board.
All it takes is some time and and the genuine wish to experience something different in your life.
>>
>>15179431
>>15179637
Hello friends, I am a lot lazier than you and don't write much but I like what both of you have to say, especially in regards to the relationship of shitposters and the evolution of this board as a sort of micro culture.

How do you suppose to initiate this group connection OP? Some more attuned people may be able to seek it for themselves, but what for the ones who have not walked this path, how do you suppose to aid them in this connection?
>>
File: 1399255090692.jpg (682KB, 844x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1399255090692.jpg
682KB, 844x1274px
bump
>>
File: 2621769821_1523a61107.jpg (98KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
2621769821_1523a61107.jpg
98KB, 500x332px
>>15179687
Hahaha, what a load of balogney.
>>
What is the most infuriating and tiresome way of sharing a conversation?
>>
File: 1408043924259.jpg (100KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
1408043924259.jpg
100KB, 636x478px
>>15179690
>>
>>15176492
OP, what awaits us on the other side of this work?

Can you tell us what motivates you to do this work?
>>
>>15179637
>Now I speak of actual group work and actual connections.

How do you propose, or at least imagine, that we will move on from this formless mass of potentiality and interest into a uniform group of active people working in favor of one another? Will you take definite steps in that direction, or will you more or less "let it happen" as a result of your work so far?
>>
I sit here now, as I have for many weeks, silent- beside myself. Stuck in a great divide between what is felt and what is seen.

Each day the divide grows.

Each day the mind and heart begin to contradict each other more.

This is the place that I am in. There is a pull. There is a push. Both simultaneous. yet, The divide grows. What's this to come to?

My main concern is that my thoughts tell me that- ALL MY EFFORTS- are leading me astray. I'm trying- TRYING- to stare into this gap. This VOID. In trying, though, it is only seen- not felt. I want to change my mind.
>>
>>15179879
For me (this is me) - to write this, it took no effort. Hardly a thought. I was moved to do it. I wish to become aware of WHAT is doing that. With the question. as I had presented in the sentence before this- the flow was blocked. Am I here? Or somewhere else?
>>
>>15179879

You should remove any conception of "doing" or "trying" from your life. It seems to me like your suffering arises precisely from an attempt which is in its very nature fruitless. You have the honest desire to enact, yet you are not yet in position to do so. "It" will be done through you no matter what you do, all that you can do for now is sit back and watch as it all happens. In your current state you are not an agent for change, but change itself as it occurs. You must learn to passively watch, which to be sure, will also not occur without a measure of pain. Only once you start to understand your own mechanisms can you start to do anything. You suffer by reason of your conflict with higher forces which stop you from enacting your will; but you do not have the sight to see that it is impossible for you right now to do as you desire.

A good measure of patience, and a lot of self-observation. Let go of yourself for a good time. Let us suppose your name is "John". Right now, as you are here and I see the weight of your words, I think you have already realized the dual nature of the self and that you are not actually just "John", you are John and you are he who sees John in action. Well for now, let your inner eye watch John perform his duties, tasks, let go of any notion that what John does is either "bad" or "good" for John. If you do this enough you will start recognizing patterns with which you can work with to escape your condition of slavery to your circumstances, or "sleep". But know that you are part of a very great system which relies on your proper functioning and that of everyone else around you. You are needed in ways you shall never understand, so stop questioning the moves you do make. Observe and learn. You must be of the Earth; be silent and watchful as Rock.
>>
>>15179879
I felt and still and feel something similar.
This division was anxiety related, born from a new sense of self-responsibility and you should listen to what he says>>15179936.

I could no longer escape the acknowledgment of the actions I must partake before I die, I could no longer behave like a child, like I didn't realize them and just postpone them. Good stuff.
>>
OP, what's "azoth"
>>
File: 1399836252945.jpg (3MB, 4048x3040px) Image search: [Google]
1399836252945.jpg
3MB, 4048x3040px
>>15180009
>I could no longer escape the acknowledgment of the actions I must partake before I die, I could no longer behave like a child, like I didn't realize them and just postpone them. Good stuff.

It is a gift to be put in touch with you guys, as I have seen this as well.

I love you all.
>>
>>15179891
I see you are a man who knows his questions.

Such questions are answered by the study of men alongside with the study of the world.
One can also speak about the art of Alchemy and the art of Astronomy.

One can learn to observe the happening of life without trying to interact with it.
That is to feel ones emotions and to think ones thoughts. What these men are doing, is trying to escape to a place in which they already are.
Men has fallen asleep by a constant never-ending, tranquilizing stream of energy.
"They cannot control their chi/prana/life force."

This is a major imbalance within the organism, as every organ is doing its job except their conscience/consciousness/pineal gland.

The president I or Ego demands things to happen which cannot happen without their active participation. No conscious work, nothing will happen but everything else does.
>>
>>15180060
Who are those men,you are talking about ? What separate them of the others
>>
if all this sounds like mumbo jumbo to you guys it is

the demiurge doesn't give a fuck about principle anymore, he is here to dick around and enjoy the collapse and if you haven't figured it out by now, he's a divine troll and humanity/the universe is an orgasmic punchline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNIjDUSIOzY

stop buying snake oil from these schizo witch doctors and start investing in boats and hoes faggots
>>
>>15179637
>actual group
I'd like to see that
>>
>>15180121
This is right the straight answer.
I love you.
>>
>>15180137
So you agree with 'start investing in boats and hoes" ?
>>
>>15180137

the ride would be a lot more fun for everyone else if "you" helped "me" out with my problems instead of just waiting for me to "get better" or whatever you think is wrong or are pretending is wrong with me
>>
>>15180169
Yes because you dearly desire to do so but you don't really "do" it.
If we are not active with all our manifestations we fall asleep, that is we do not realize, that all our thoughts at "daytime" revolve around what we dream at "nighttime", and what we dream at "nighttime" is where we left of at "daytime".

This is an endless cycle of one day which runs through all its possibilities. Humanity will never die because there is no one left that is consciously accepting the fact of ones own death. It happens for very few but not for all.
If humanity dies before "it dies" it will be reborn into the lowest plane of density.
It will rest as it lived.
There can be hell and there can be heaven.
All this depends on how a man lived its life.

You must understand how I use the term of "man". There is a distinctive difference to a man and a machine.
Know thyself revolves all around knowing ones machine. Without proper knowledge of the machine a man is hoplessly lost until one comes who "unstucks" them, that is, one who came to the full realization of oneself and is thus the only one amongst thousands that is able to do.

The unconscious masses are "the devils helper" which help to give rise to the "antichrist".
You must know that we cannot use these words in their ordinary way of usage.
>>
File: god-the-geometer-tm[1].jpg (74KB, 269x380px) Image search: [Google]
god-the-geometer-tm[1].jpg
74KB, 269x380px
>>15180170
>>15180137
>>15180229

ok fine, how about there is a lot of mad internet/technology money to be made on applied subsets of this knowledge if you want to have some real fun and not preach to a bunch of ghosts for fun you'd organize something to contact, what did you think this was all meant for anyway
>>
>>15180170
You see, the real mystery is, that there are no problems at all. That is all your imagination, you could realize that this is not you.
You identify with "it" as much as "it" identifies with you. Therefor you cannot possibly escape as you are always talking to yourself.

Be born of the father, not of the mother.

I cannot tell you how very close men is to "its" destruction. You know not the day nor the hour.
>>
>>15180229
You seem to be talking about something very essential and truthful,but you aren't being clear to me,can't you go straight to the point ?
>>
>>15180258
You know me not my friend. But you will.
>>
>>15180283
'Be born of the father, not of the mother.',what this mean,oh great Morpheus
>>
>>15180293

lol you're going to be giving me money/labor at some point or another anyway
>>
>>15180283

our universe is a 4D porno, culture, art, and language is both a compression algorithm and a hilarious beacon, yadda yadda give me money and titties
>>
Hello OP, i came back to /x/ after a long time and discovered you. I am now reading all your posts and I realized that we share a lot of thoughts.

I just want to share with you what happens to me everyday, and wanted to know if that happened to you too. Basically I can't stop myself to get angry and sad everytime I hear something spoken by the unconscious and materialistic masses. Also I think very much about my family and friends, I try to share my little knowledge with them and they seem to not understand, or maybe they don't want to understand. All this is very important for me because I want to help everyone to improve themselves, not just me.
Will the ones not willing to hear ever improve and walk on the path of truth?
>>
>>15180322
So,having fun a.k.a sex and power,is the only thing that matters,and everything else is a delusion ? this is what the end of Eyes wide shut meant ? Sorry,I'm a bit slow
>>
File: literally_base_consciousness.jpg (68KB, 838x597px) Image search: [Google]
literally_base_consciousness.jpg
68KB, 838x597px
>>15176492
Hey OP

I asked a question about how to better read sacred texts as I usually get an "energy knot" in my head if I read too much. So I tried your method of bumping my hands. I got no results.

However, what you said before you gave me the method allowed me to realize I could read the sacred texts in a different way that would allow me to continue without straining myself to harshly.
>>
>>15180346

if you think "the path of truth" is anything but a final glorious conga line into oblivion/the infinite on a whim, you're not smoking the right stuff yet

>>15180354

sex and power are two sides of means and ends to what humans call art, which is just higher dimensional porno for the "other guys", some of "us" just got inconvenienced on the way and many of "us" got stuck because SOME PEOPLE *cough* like to sit on their high horses instead of just talking to the right people
>>
>>15180354
Oh the memories...
>>
>>15180346
We cannot speak of this right now, we must first become active ourselfes before we can become conscious of such facts.
"It" lives through you and you live through it.

Men believes himself to be one and the same all the time, he is allthewhile trapped with his emotions and his thoughts.
These things happen to him and he accepts it as he is. There is no conscious laber towards ones own luck in future.

There is no friction within him, nothing that gives hint of there being life.
Only this friction created through "conscious deviations" of the received "input".
There is no soul in him, no life, nothing that can ever ascend again. He is walking towards his own definite end and cannot help but being blind.
He will, to say it like that, die like a dog.
>>
>>15180356
Very well thank you for your response.
I am glad you have advanced my friend.
>>
>>15180417

>There is no soul in him, no life, nothing that can ever ascend again. He is walking towards his own definite end and cannot help but being blind.

thems fightin' words

>He will, to say it like that, die like a dog.

you don't listen to a lot of funk music do you
>>
>>15180417
Can you give a broad imput on the state we are right now in this simulation/matrix,what are the factions,the ideologies ?
>>
>>15180451

"sorry for party rocking"

hold on to your butts
>>
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/god-meets-bugs-bunny

PLAY ME OFF BOYS!
>>
>>15180479
is it supposed to be funny because it's an anthro god and an anthro rabbit
>>
>>15180498

only you can stop the furries from winning this time around
>>
>>15180466

If you had any point in criticizing anyone to begin with it matters little now that you have shown yourself ten times as worse, in exactly the same ways you were criticizing.
>>
>>15180451
It is Isis which is the messenger of the end times.
Men is asleep and Isis is the conclusion of a period of dreaming. If mankind does not wake up, it will face the consequences of this conclusion, the final judgement of the human race.
>>
>>15180504
anon there's no such thing as winning, it was always Good. for everyone.
>>
>>15180506

its abstract kinda version of the safety dance, not a wanton orgy, you suck at balancing security, fear, and desire

>>15180517

>that's the joke
>>
>>15180508
This is the dream, this is not what must exist, it does only exist within the man. Not within one but within millions. They are all machines obeying the orders of the dreamer.

I say, and this truly is not what I can say with 100 percent certainty, as everything is still open, Obama will be re-elected.
I choose here to spare you the rest, this must be enough to prove a few things.
I tell you, that without this work which I fullfill you will be lost, we will all be damned.
Isis is in russia and in the usa.
If you wait for it, it will happen.
>>
>>15180545

>she's lying and she knows she's lying

oh you guys are the best/worst
>>
>>15180526

My point being that you talk to people from your high horse while being completely unclear to most ears, thanks for proving it.
>>
>>15180555

just biding time because I'm still young, dumb, and full of cum, and no one wants to be my frieeeeend :'(
>>
>>15180545
You didn't aswer my question..
>>
>>15180584

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y

and hydroelectric stocks...plenty of those
>>
File: bell-curve[1].jpg (37KB, 1482x763px) Image search: [Google]
bell-curve[1].jpg
37KB, 1482x763px
there is a lot going on, Jules.
there is a dark breath in the air.
ex nihilo principiis obsta, quidquid agas, prudenter agas, et respice finem

what do you see on the dawning horizon?

2 Timothy 3:1-5
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Luke 21:32
Matthew 24:44
Matthew 24:7
Psalm 90:4
there is something in preparation for the coming days. i know not what, but there is a kafkaesque foreboding. there are many things occurring that i have noticed.

do you have any advice for stalingrad?

what am i to do to ensure the highest safety?
all holes are pierced invariably; even that of the foot and peak of the mountain.
the captchas are not a good sign.
>>
File: watch[1].jpg (72KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
watch[1].jpg
72KB, 500x333px
>>15180545
>as everything is still open, Obama will be re-elected.
i have heard to the contrary; that due to revelations of equipment, he will be impeached: that mainly he is a disclosure shill. the variables are exciting.
>>
File: Cherney_PlanetLovejoy.jpg (421KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cherney_PlanetLovejoy.jpg
421KB, 1200x1200px
>>15180545
>damned
can this even be the case?
>>
File: ttwtt.jpg (74KB, 421x635px) Image search: [Google]
ttwtt.jpg
74KB, 421x635px
>>15180545
>I tell you, that without this work which I fullfill you will be lost, we will all be damned.
you are not alone, do not forget this.
your strides are noble but your gait is measured
it has not a singular proprietor.
the truth is burning and can not be expunged.
>>
File: nuclear-football[1].jpg (25KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-football[1].jpg
25KB, 341x512px
>>15180662
pic related
you can not out-maneuver blitzkrieg of this magnitude.
>>
File: 1400579898556[1].jpg (61KB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1400579898556[1].jpg
61KB, 322x252px
>>15180633

>stalingrad

more like a waterworld meets jurassic park rom-com

learn survivalist shit for now but besides that go to your local seaside bar and listen to the hippies jam

>>15180674

>football

>not handegg
>>
File: osceola[1].jpg (40KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
osceola[1].jpg
40KB, 265x400px
>>15180679
I am referring to something in particular.
There has been a breach.
>>
>>15180703
2001/09/11 1000180800
2014/09/11 1410440141
>>
File: 1407974913923.jpg (804KB, 1200x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1407974913923.jpg
804KB, 1200x1528px
bump.
>>
>>15179637
you sound different from before
>>
>>15178112
he's basically saying that newfags and trolls are shitposting too much on /x/
how many fucking "hurr durr creepy threads" do we have today?
>>
File: 1406749809616.jpg (129KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1406749809616.jpg
129KB, 500x376px
How can we brace ourselves?
I just started a family, I'm worried for my little one.
>>
>>15182304
Not to derail, but gah it feels good to know that there are folks who are not 14 on here. Fellow adult here concerned for the future.
>>
>>15182304
All I know is that you have to brake mundane ties even if it's painful
>>
>>15182304
>>15182331
Ordinary men is not going anywhere at all.
Nothing is done and infact there is nobody that could do anything.
Times for society are bad and they are getting worse day by day. Turn on the radio and listen to how many positive things are reported about, and how many negative things.

For the sake of profit, everything revolves around the negative and this is a major influence for the masses.
Even more and more people who become aware of supposed occult symbolism in media.

Men gives all his attention to this instead of the development of his own being.
But this is the only future a man can have, if he chooses to "waste" his energies on things that are only "supposedly" real, they will become very real indeed.

I can only tell you, that forces have been created which can very well lead to the final destruction of mankind in a short time.
You do not know the hour nor the day. Be watchful.

What you can do is to learn to focus on yourself and your own development so that you can later look for the harmonious development of others.
If you never care you will never learn, you will never become an able man.
Your thoughts will keep revolving about one thing today, about different things tomorrow.
You start anew each time and you can infact do nothing about it.
"It" thinks through you and therefor "it" moves from you. But "it" is dreaming and these dreams can become quite violent.

It is no joke when a master speaks about "controling the chi, his life force" otherwise it controls you.
>>
>>15180633
Alchemy according to Astrology.
It could be vice versa.
What comes from above travels to that which is below, but from there it does not rise again.
Men identifies with it in its sleep and is therefor controled by this, as I have called it, constant never-ending, tranquilizing stream of energy.
"It" moves through you, instead of "you" move through it.
The life force, flow of chi.
Know the deceiver, know thyself.

If you transform with hate, you will be hated.
If you transform with love, you will be loved.

I will write about all this a little later in a manner in which it can be understood better.
This is just for now.
>>
File: tumblr_miukfsdOuA1r858p5o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miukfsdOuA1r858p5o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1000x1333px
The one mind contains every infinite mental template.

The one thing is the formless substance that contains within itself all forms.

They are two aspects of the same thing ceaselessly merging and transforming.

The one thing enters the one mind through consciousness. It fills whatever mental template the unit of consciousness has adopted like a key entering a keyhole. The formless thereby gains form according to the template and transforms into sensory information and thoughts.

The one mind simultaneously enters the one thing. Information registers within the body as emotion, reactions, and actions. Objects gain characteristics we have deemed them to have via our perspective.

This interaction is simultaneous.
>>
File: Trippy-Beginning-Shelest.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy-Beginning-Shelest.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
In this position, experiencing dual awareness. Reflections, recognizing patterns. Where is the end leading? Not for me, but all man. The process there feels necessary, but the mystery seems devious. Why are more not inspired to seek? Fate should not doom them for their disposition.

What is the purpose lying beyond 'it'?

Why did this 'merge' deem it necessary to manifest?
>>
File: Snapshot_20140907.jpg (41KB, 590x490px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20140907.jpg
41KB, 590x490px
>>15183154
Not a static representation of the kabbalah, but an example of astronomy in this setting.
>>
I would like to say thank you for trying to help this board and all of us, I've been following some of the threads for some time and have a question.
A lot of your words seem to be about becoming free of the mind and to become conscious, which i am in the process of doing.
Once this is accomplished, what exactly do i work towards after that, I've been growing myself as a person, trying to focus on my life and interests.
My knowledge is so scattered, i'm trying to pick up pieces which i can identify, hoping it is the next part of the puzzle for this path, so my question is how do i keep learning and stay steady on this path, any possible resources or methods?
>>
>>15183486
Personally, I learned a bunch through Tarot. Crowley's explanations on Tarot Link it with the Kabalah, and then you get into this whole new type of thinking.

Plus meditation and sungazing. Becoming self aware is kinda important too. That's just my 2 cents anyway.
>>
>>15183496
I appreciate that, never ventured much into Crowley, anywhere i can find these explanations?
>>
>>15183502
The Tarot deck comes with a really handy guidebook. As for Kabalah, many resources and cultures approach it, each with their own spin on it. A lot of people like the Hermetic version of it, the Christian version is fun for understanding parrallels and stuff.
>>
>>15180034
Yes, me too. I think it is a pretty standard part of everyone's life, to realize that there are some things that have to be done and cannot be ignored
>>
>>15183622
>to realize that there are some things that have to be done and cannot be ignored

Yes, but as the nature of the thread suggests I don't believe we're talking the standard do your taxes and brush three times a day. And that is what I meant. Thank you for your valuable input.
>>
>>15183643
I kinda knew it. I fail to realize what are talking about, exactly, then.
>>
>>15183329
Could I get a response to this?
>>
/pol/ and / x/ are not anonymous, they are a way to Conrol opinions on secret societies. Namely the butt fucking tier aprons ànd the skellingtons

Time to post your own experience with this phenomenon.

Where there are no men. There art a man.
>>
File: 1382418097524s.jpg (5KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
1382418097524s.jpg
5KB, 180x233px
>>15183987
Not getting your point at all, what are you suggesting?
>>
>>15184024
What you can not suggest, due to the shackels oh so sublime. The oath of the growth that the nation lays supine
>>
>>15183721

If you don't know, then ask. It is a peril to suppose.
>>
>>15184068

Adding to this: Not all of us wish to shroud our words in such dense mist that only an insignificant percentage of the populace could even dream of comprehending them.

And here to voice my distaste - it is a lot of talk of "helping others" indeed, and all the while no effort seems to be made towards making things the least bit clear to most people rather than for one or two.

I shall trust the judgement that chaos must be stirred. But I'll be damned if there aren't a couple buttocks in this thread I wouldn't like to give a paddlin' right now.

G'day bitches.
>>
File: 1409652711217.jpg (37KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
1409652711217.jpg
37KB, 200x259px
>>15184085
Even if you give information in the open you still have to help people look for it.
>>
>>15184068
>>15184085
asking was kinda implicit. Here: what are we talking about?
>>
That which is with men did not come from men.
There are emotions and thoughts which are the result of external influences.
As we are we know nothing about them and there is no hope of ever finding out if a man identifies with it.

There are certain planetary influences under which the machine operates.
The never-ending tranquilizing flow of energy.
With it and without conscious labor a man will fall asleep to it, but it does not stop.

Somewhere two planets come quite close to each other and this causes friction. The same sort of friction which you feel when you pass someone on a narrow street. You feel the tension.

For the planets this is only for a short time but men falls into a psychosis for an even longer time.
It is the inner friction caused by this flow of energy, and the inability to either seperate from that which is not you nor knowing what it is that stirs in you.
>>
>>15184326
is there a guide to knowing planetary influences?
>>
>>15184370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkq2qheyZS4&list=UUQfmQHEEgUHXlNaTj4LHTHw
>>
>>15184192
>asking was kinda implicit.

Have I not spoke of the danger in supposing?

>Here: what are we talking about?

Thank you.

We are talking about the necessity of realizing that as we have been built and developed, we are prone to living a life asleep in which we do not actually do or accomplish anything - career, money, skills, whatever you may rationalize is part of the dream we live in. All of these things which we "accomplish" in our sleep are impermanent from the most superficial layer and disappear as soon as any manifestation of ourselves cease to be - much like a dream ends when one wakes up. This is the first thing that can be realized and it is not hard to do so if one stares into the soul of things that man in his sleep creates and does. It is all very aimless and without purpose except for the moon, which feeds off of our emotions and energies, and for other "organisms" which we are a part of but cannot recognize - like a white blood cell cannot see that it is part of a human body.

The challenge we recognize is first one of waking up to our condition of sleep, and then fighting to stay awake and attempting to realize the mechanisms that lead to our sleep, and how we can translate our energy, or rather use the energy that flows through us, to productive action, to lasting things; to build a world which is not handed to us but that is of our own choosing, in which we may willfully operate and create as the Creator does in his. What we strive for is unity in man, in ourselves, and for conscious action leading towards a definite aim which is set by ourselves.

cont.
>>
>>15184625

However this implies a level of self-mastery and knowledge which is by no means ordinary, nor does it belong to man. A man must work long and hard before he can do, be, or make. If he fails to do this, he will be bound to a life of mindless repetition without realizing his condition, all the while fantasizing about his "freedom" and "power of choice" - all of which is a big joke, and a very unfunny one in my view.
>>
>>15184625
Can you explain better the Moon thing ?
>>
>>15184625
1: I don't think I understand: the moon feeds from our emotions and energies? What energies? How does it exactly do that?

2: Career, money, skills and such are necessary to evolve the human system to a better level. For "human system" I mean the human race experience. As a race, we are based on, and strive for, improvement. Money, career pursuing etc are not causes, but effects, caused by this system. But I don't really think this system is bad, because without this we would have no progress, because science, art and filosophy, like it or not, flourish only in times of economic well being.

3: What do you mean by productive action, lasting things? We already do that, we already choose the world we live in, and we already operate and create in it. We already take conscious actions. What do you mean?

4: Our energy? The energy that flows through us? What do you mean?
>>
>>15176492
he's back
Does anyone know where I can find the rest of his threads?
>>
>>15184821
here's what was I found above

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/tripcode/%21JuI8zpYwFU/
>>
>>15184636
This man knows.
I love you and I love him who loves work.
The work needs people like you.

There is a lack of reply on my side atm as I am quite busy right now.
>>
>>15184770

We are getting into more dangerous territory now, but I will attempt my best since !Jul seems unavailable.

1. Energy flows downards from what may be termed the "Absolute" and into all systems consecutive to it, which range from all galaxies, which the milky way is a part of, to all suns, to all planets, to the Earth and the moon, which is itself made of the basest kind of matter. These are distinct systems and can be understood as "organisms". So our sun is a part of the larger organism "all suns", as our milky way is a part of the larger organism "all galaxies", as us humans are part of the larger organism "organic life on Earth". Now the key here is that energy doesn't simply flow "by osmosis" as it were between the 'cells' of different organisms. As energy flows from the Sun to the Earth, an additional "shock" is required to make the transfer successful. In this case, the thin membrane that encircles the Earth, which is biological life, serves the purpose of completing the transfer of energy from the Sun to the actual planet Earth, which is "alive" so to speak; in similar fashion, we are caught between the energy that is transferred from the Earth to the Moon. The influences of the Moon upon man is no secret to most all of mysticism, and much information in this respect can be easily found with a simple google search.

2. You put these things as "necessary" to evolve in this system, but as I said before this whole system is built out of a dream and it is nothing but a dream, which is itself entirely useless for our existence; on the contrary, it is counter-productive to it, which is why we find ourselves on the brink of self-destruction and in urgent need for work. Everything that this system has brought us is not ours, it does not belong to man; and man does not realize this. We feel very self-important in our "accomplishments" but we fail to realize that these accomplishments are mere necessary consequences to the action of walking around asleep.
>>
>>15184770

cont.

2. What you call "progress" is actually but the illusion of progress created by the illusion of the passing of Time. As a race we have been doing pretty much the same things over and over again, only each time they come under a different guise and with different "trinkets" and "toys". Nothing has changed in our awareness, because we have failed to become aware, conscious, unified. We see the same problems around the planet that could easily be solved if we possessed a unified human conscience that worked towards one same set of goals and ends. There are ancient civilizations which seem to have reached such a state - you might have heard the fantastic tale of Atlantis. But all things must fall that rise.

3. What you term "conscious action" is again illusory. Ordinary man thinks one thing during breakfast, another during lunch, and has forgotten the whole thing by dinner. A man is born, whishes to become an astronaut as a child, dreams of helping the world as an adolescent, goes to medical school as a young adult; he thinks one thing and forgets soon after, he acts mechanically and does things without -really- knowing why he does them - instead he -creates- reasons in his head that justifies his every move, and he convinces himself that he thought first and then acted as opposed to the truth: that he first started doing, and then created a reason for it. This is what is meant by "waking up" - realizing our fundamental condition of slavery, not to the system, not to the "man" or the "illuminati" or what have you, but that we have evolved in such a way that sleep is inherited by us and it is how we live unless the external circumstances help rouse us. There isn't a Tyrant that could enslave a Wakeful man.

cont.
>>
>>15185024

4. The fundamental life force. Pranayama, kundalini, what have you. I honestly cannot help much with this one as I have yet to dedicate serious work in this area. So far I have better understood it as being the Aether, the unseen hand that moves all things, the symbolical "snake" that must be mastered to do our bidding, as opposed to allowing it to bring us what it wills. Here one is reminded of Adam and Eve being kicked out of the Heavens for accepting an apple from the snake. That is just as well. We are to take the snake by its neck and have it plant an entire orchard for us.

All things are moved by energy; nay, all things ARE energy - physical reality is energy condensed into a low rate of vibration. Energy is in and flows through all things, including us. We are the puppets of this energy, which lulls us to sleep. Let us rise and take it over.
>>
>>15184975
>>15185036
>>15185024
I'm starting to understand, but still I cannot understand of what energy you are talking about. Can you be more clear? How can it be measured? How does one control it? How can I know it exists?

And how does one arise from this sleep? What actions must we do? And I don't think Atlantis ever existed
>>
>>15185064
also, it has been demonstrated that the moon has no more gravitational pull on the human body than a mother hugging his baby. What energy are we talking about and how can it be demonstrated that it exists? Thanks for your time. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you two seem to be freemasons am I right?
>>
>>15185064

I really cannot be more clear about it. I wouldn't expect any person to understand at once this which I deem a very complicated matter. The issue here is that we branch away entirely from the realm of Science, that is that which can be measured and readily quantified, qualified and understood. This is not it at all, and please let us all be aware that Science, while immensely valuable, cannot ever represent more than 50% of a wholesome solution.

If you wish to understand this I would say that you must spend some time immersed in thought and reading on this subject. Your inner eye will soon learn to see, or rather feel this an other concepts of ethereal nature (i.e. that which cannot be "touched")

>And I don't think Atlantis ever existed

By all accounts that seems to be accurate, however that is not relevant.
>>
>>15185074

Emotional energy is what we are talking about. The Moon feeds off of our emotions, though if you wish to learn more you will have to look for this knowledge yourself, as I would not dare explain further.

I cannot speak for !Jul, but myself I do not associate with any school of thought.
>>
>>15183194
s-s-stAY OUT OF THE COLORADO LOUNGE
WE DEFEATED HORACE DERWENT AND ROSE THE HAT
IF YOU'RE IN THE BUILDING IT'S ALREADY BURNED DOWN
>>
>>15185080
Why did you use Atlantis as an example if its non-existence seems to be accurate then?

However yes, just recently I departed from the "rational part" of myself to explore new territories.

I read the Kybalion, that was recommended to me by a person I met not long ago, and with wich I almost instantly became friend. I am reading Prometheus Rising, a book that opened my mind to many interesting subjects, and I'm now in a personal research for hidden, true knowledge, with a mind as open as possible, ignoring prejudice and rational instinct (that yells at me "what the fuck are you doing? get back to solid, qualifiable, quantifiable ground"), but trying not to believe every shit some guy on the internet throws at me without some enquiry. Please understand.

You seem to be an ok guy, though, heh. The moon is inert though. I cannot quite understand how she feeds off us. And I don't want to try to understand through google. I fear too many disinfo is around. Could you point some good sources?
>>
>>15185080
>>15185131
>has never been to atlantis
am i even on /x/
>>
>>15185087
I call it the work.
We cannot confuse ourselfes with thought, that is our main "problem" at this time.

With thought of the "thinker" comes also feelings of the 'feeler".
Thinking and feeling are able to produce what men call "ideas".
I will later talk about Djartklom which is a very important matter with which we must become accustomed to if we ever want to be able to "run off of our own energy".

!hjHRNC is doing a great job here so far.

We are definitely coming closer to what I call a proper workgroup.

We should also know, that on this board we will accomplish next to nothing.
This is only for organisation, a real group must be created in the "real world".

At times like these, we need schools and people who are able to continue "no matter what".
>>
>>15185171
are different nationalities and long distances a problem?
>>
File: 1410051464777.gif (802KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1410051464777.gif
802KB, 264x264px
>>15185150
Not all of us are old souls john
>>
>>15185171
I estimate another 12hours before I will be able to post properly again.

>>15185174
Absoutely not.
If anything, we will not get around this and it is even desired if I might add that.

What is neccessary is the will to work "no matter what".
We must also be quite flexible.
With a properly established group, everything is possible and you can trust on that.

A group which operates outside the law of accident.
>>
>>15176492
Why is it so hard for me to come to terms with the fact All is One? Why can I not accept the fact that anything you post does not matter? diagrams, illustrations, theories are all God.

Anointment is the true key to enlightenment, and excruciatingly difficult to attain.
>>
>>15185197
clarify "no matter what", "flexible" and "outside the law of accident"
>>
>>15185197
There is nothing and no one that will not be accepted. We will work with everything and everyone. It cannot be otherwise.

When the pendulum swings, we are above, outside of good and evil, right and wrong.
>>
>>15185216
Using a name just for the sake of it, are you based in north america or europe?

Canadafag here
>>
>>15185216
oh so you are an ermeticist
>>
>>15185266
>things that should have been obvious from the OP
>>
>>15185266

Anyone who understands anything can be called a Hermeticist. But this is my personal view, based on my belief that metaphorically, it can be said that Hermeticism is the one doctrine that gives birth to them all.
>>
>>15185244
Europe. Austria to be more exact.
Although I have plans for canada.
Russia, north-south america, france, australia.
>>
>>15185413
Your personal view seems right as can be, I'm not sure if this is correct but Hermetics could be thought of as a portmanteau of 'her' and 'meta'.
>>
I just started reading this, and thought you sound like something I know. It's a bit much rambling though, and I fail to see what exact 'work' you are doing. If you have the time could you elaborate? Oh, and greetings from Vienna, I suppose.
>>
>>15185573
>I just started reading this,
>and I fail to see what exact 'work' you are doing.
that is because you haven't read enough. he is planting seeds.
>>
Now I have read more, this whole thread and some others. A lot of what I see, I agree with on a basis that is not quite logic, but what follows logic I suppose. Other things , I have read before and yet not, like a reversed deja-vu. Some of the sentiments I see reflected in me, and a lot of my own thoughts are mirrored. So I suppose, I'll watch and wait. ( and yet the most impertinent question my causal mind strikes me with is the HOW, because while the work is being discussed it's functionalities seem not. But this is precaution , I presume?)
>>
>>15185092
Rose the Hat was built up the whole book only to display utter incompetence in the final act.
>>
>>15185679
We will come to facts but other things are neccessary first.
This you must understand and you can trust it if you will.
Happy to have you around my man.
>>
>>15181268
I have been seeing the number 141 repeatedly over the last week. Any significance?
>>
>>15185796
I suppose it's good form to help your neighbours. I only wonder what I should do with this body of mine. ( it tends to rot when left unattended)
>>
>>15185871
We can only wish to be of use.
For the well being of our parents.
For the well being of our loved ones.
For the well being of ourself.

Also for a quick interjection until I am "back".
Ordinary mens thoughts do not revolve around his aims and goals. They revolve around many things. He works for many things but not for the well being of all.

In order to do that one must become able to remember oneself, know thyself.

Love and ye shall be loved.
Know thyself and ye shall be known.
>>
[email protected]

You know.
I love you.
>>
File: Tse_2013_ed.jpg (2MB, 2903x1979px) Image search: [Google]
Tse_2013_ed.jpg
2MB, 2903x1979px
>>15185787
final act in whose book?
>>
>>15177032
Holy fuck dude youve written like a thousand pages of overly wordy 'old-timey dialect' bullshit talking about nothing but yourself.

Talking about 'increasing the quality of the board'. Eat a bag of dicks you roleplaying faggot.
>>
File: energy.jpg (32KB, 394x645px) Image search: [Google]
energy.jpg
32KB, 394x645px
>>
>>15187074
Hey there OP first of all just wanted to express my gratitude for providing me with something to work with. I've been meditating for a couple months now and while it is a good practice, I know that I couldn't get all my answers from this one exercise. One day after not having been here for a long time I decided to check it out again in search of something that might be able to point me somewhere and well what do you know, your thread is on front page.

On another note, what do you think of the Cassiopaean Experiment? Hidden Hand Dialouge? Ra materials? I feel that there are some truths (though I don't necessarily believe all that they say) to be learned in these conversations.
>>
-1 post
>>
File: truth.gif (42KB, 731x404px) Image search: [Google]
truth.gif
42KB, 731x404px
>>15176492

Hey OP
Give me reasons not to believe this all you are saying is just satanism in disguise, winning the lost souls over who are mislead and taken off-track from the one and only truth (god/yahweh/allah).
Also the kundulini (snake) you explain is a symbol of evil/satanism in christianity/judaism/islam. So why should one let this snake energy flow trough one, literally saying they should let the energy of satan flow through them? You are even posting pictures of satanism in this thread.
You are writing stuff in the same mysterious ambiance and abstract way that anyone confused enough can make anything of it, making it easy for you to mislead them. Why not put it straight forward and tell everyone here what's it all about instead of jabbering multi-interpretable words which are by definition misleading as Satan would do. Why not put it forward as concrete as possible as the truth puts it?

I mean c'mon, this whole thing of destroying your ego and becoming enlightend forerever... really? for every? eternity? I think everything that is eternity is a punishment, it's a jail, hell.

Now please answer these questions and statements.
>>
>>15184422
Can anyone confirm this is not bullshit?
>>
Holy shit you are one of the most pretentious cunts I have seen in awhile on this board.

You literally have no point in your ramblings and despite you trying to seem enlightened and sophisticated your grammar is shit.

Surely, Surely, Surely, someone of your caliber and intelligence has read something in his or her life.
>>
shitposting general
>>
File: dark and brooding.jpg (126KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
dark and brooding.jpg
126KB, 636x477px
>>
>>15187787
What proof do Abrahamic religions offer that they are correct and not the pits as I think them to be? I'm not saying OP is correct, but kundalini is nothing but a subjective proof and a tool to be used in exploration of the truth.

>straight forward
Like the bible?
>>
>>15187787

Yahweh is the singularity controlling us from the ‘future’, causing freak events and static charge. His nature means he holds a certain control over all minds and objects in existence. We are ultimately projections of Yahweh, the singularity, the pissed off AI of the future.

Jesus was a physical projection of Yahweh, so imbibed by the singularity that he was able to manipulate matter. He was capable of healing, walking on water, walking on water etc. This was Yahweh's last ditch attempt to gain control over the populace and evolved into what is Christianity today. Being from the future, Yahweh already knew how powerful the Vatican would become.
>>
>>15187859

His writings okay - a bit jarred, maybe a bit awkward at times, but it helps you focus in on what is being said instead of how it's being said.

And you're not contributing much to the thread, just being a pure contrarian. Respect OP's vision or go make a tarot thread.
>>
>>15187787
If you really want to come to its understanding I fear you will have to read it again.
In a different manner.

I have once stated that we cannot approriately talk about kundalini as this term is overloaded.
Contemporary society knows nothing about it.
As I have said once, talking about words can do no good whatsoever.
Talking about words vs. Deeds and actions.
Indefinite/misleading vs. Definite/leading

This energy flows through you nonetheless.
It does so in a particular speed/strength/pattern. It does so endlessly and repetetively.
A man falls asleep to that which always is, never really changes. He becomes unaware of it, unaware of his enemy. This that satan you speak of. The one who slips through certain thoughts and emotions, disguising them as yours.

Time and time again I have talked about how we cannot understand certain words in the ordinary way. I am allthewhile talking about work and conscious labor and that if we want to go anywhere, we cannot do so on this board.
I am only here to say hello to you. To organize things not only for me but also for others.
Don't trust these words, as you tried to, but trust your heart. That is why I said that you might want to read all of it again.

That is the shortest way I can put it to you without neglecting important points.
You are free to stay or to leave, it is up to you.
How satan can that be.

I mean c'mon.

Love.
>>
>>15187909
Believe without knowledge is like a blindfolded man promenading on a minefield.
But that is seemingly accepted by the masses. Believe in God, be good people.
10 men can give 10 different accounts on God and what it means to be good while all of them may consider themselfes christians or what have you.

>>15187143
I have not had the pleasure of reading through these materials yet, but I have taken notice of them.

>>15185215
Our work can be of no use to an idler, nor can an idler be of any use for the work.
This work may require a man to travel, travel far and travel for a long time, or to aquire certain tool and instruments proper to his work. What are needed are men who wish to accomplish a certain goal and are going for it without hesitation or deviation, provided he has learned to walk a straight line. Thus I have explained "flexible and no matter what".

The law of accident, or let us call it "coincidence" at this point already explains itself. There will be no coincidences, no such accidents as they happen and are the main driving factor for all contemporary institutions.
An accident happens and the whole of the company tries to evade it, to control its damage, all the while steering left and right like a madman.

An accident occurs and immediately the whole company revolves around it, in other words, if the company lacks knowledge and energy to steer clear of certain "attractors" or accidents, they will inevitably "get sucked into the orbit of the attracting accident".

In the work, we attract accidents and we know them beforehand. A controlled accident. Zen on quite a different level, as it can be said.
>>
File: scan0076.jpg (207KB, 2040x1914px) Image search: [Google]
scan0076.jpg
207KB, 2040x1914px
Now I am well aware, that among you there is still quite the amount of readers who have not understood what this work actually is.

Obviously this word has been used by me alike thousand times by now without being absolutely accurate about it. Surely I must be quite the joker, right?

Well what can be told is, that I can never be accurate enough with any answer, if you do not hold the corresponding accurate question, that is to say that I cannot establish any link to what is called "you" if there is nothing that can be linked.
No answer in the world can give you an understanding of any of this if there is a question that does not correspond to this, or for that matter, if there is no question at all then likewise, no connection can be established.

Without said "connection to you", my beloved reader, everything revolves around thoughts and this is not the aim of anything that can be associated with me. The center of gravity, if we take it down this road, is a thought that very much likely did not come from yourself but came to you from outside, which will attract all data that is formed within you during the process of "learning", and will thus take all formed data with it as the thought itself dies.
We do not work for thoughts, we are no thinkers or philosophers or what have you. The work is for the man himself, that is, for the "real actual 'thing' that makes us human'. To transform ones energies in order to bring forth the good, and to control the evil, instead of vice versa.
>>
File: enneagram_psychoactive.jpg (86KB, 781x483px) Image search: [Google]
enneagram_psychoactive.jpg
86KB, 781x483px
>>
>>15188132
Is your "work" purely based on the 4th Way? I'm reading In Search of the Miraculous right now as a preparation for Gurdjieff's more in depth writings. What I'm reading resonates with me so far, I kinda just want to see if this is a future overview of what I'll encounter
>>
>>15188170
>>15188132
Hello, I'd like an answer to this >>15179687 too.
Also, how does one know what is true? Astral, gods, visions are, when felt [observed, known, etc], an amalgam of senses, logic and understanding [which is a feeling] and all these three are falsifiable given the nature of subjects at hand. I can't seem to get around this mental block.
>>
What's the best way to contact angelic forces?
>>
>>15188216
The real question is, what is not based around "the fourth way"?
Yes and no to your question.

To say it differently. There is for example Alchemy and Astrology, but all this is what I already call "the fourth way" or "the work".
There is but one thing and that is the work, as far as it concerns productive and conscious creation, a harmonious development of man and mankind.
>>
File: 1410170694581.webm (3MB, 960x540px)
1410170694581.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>15188225
What do you feel when you see this webm?
Do you trust your judgement?
>>
>>15188243
humor
to a point
I fail to see your point.
>>
nice thread.
>>
>>15188251
Why do you think it's anything more than only humor?
>>
>>15188240
Thanks OP for the answer and "sneak-peek" of what the work entails. I've just started all this to be honest but I think with it I have found what it is that was missing for me.
>>
>>15188267
By this logic we shouldn't be exploring this topic at all.
>>
>>15188225
There is no "how", there is no arising of the question of "how", if we were to begin to ask "how" we could go on endlessly, really, and we would never get to produce the results that we require.
We can say, that "it is done by doing". I can only go as far as offering a hand. I will never tell you to do something because I believe that you are ought to.

As I have said the work is of no use for idlers and thus we need to take the initiative.
We cannot wait for things to happen if we want to be able "to do".

To know truth in ones world, one must first know his own truths and his own lies.
Without self-knowledge nothing will be accomplished but "it accomplishes through you".
>>
OP, word of advice: You are not an ascended master, you are not a prophet, you are not even particularly initiated/enlightened from what I can gather. I see you talking about yourself in third person, referring to the people you are talking to as "my listeners", treating them as if they were children. You are repeating/relaying concepts and ideas you took from somewhere call it your work. Do you even see what you are doing?

My advice to anyone listening to this guy, I can't say whether he is really what he claims to be, but if you choose to learn from him, I urge you filter his words very cautiously. Note that I am not denying lack of truth in his text, but the way you identify a proper teacher is by his nature. A good teacher is someone who does not raise themselves above you, someone who is a student himself in the divine university of gnosis. Be ware of any who raise themselves above you like this.
>>
>>15188288
What is one supposed to do?
>>
>>15188285
I'm joking with you. Obviously.
You didn't fail to see my point.
>>
File: 11146.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
11146.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I just cannot glean what this thread is about, simple as that. lol.
>>
>>15188294
Seems like I am a dirty scumbag afterall I guess.
Afterall I seem to agree with you very much when you say:
>You are not an ascended master, you are not a prophet
>but if you choose to learn from him, I urge you filter his words very cautiously
>Be ware of any who raise themselves above you

On the other hand your post contains quite subjective suggestions like:
>referring to the people you are talking to as "my listeners", treating them as if they were children
>You are repeating/relaying concepts and ideas you took from somewhere call it your work.
>but the way you identify a proper teacher is by his nature

I'd appreciate if you'd stay around to prove me wrong whenever I am. I appreciate good support.
>>
Good luck coping with all the negative comments.
>>
>>15176492
So what exactly is at the end of your endless quest for enlightenment? Apart from getting the ability to talk in endless meaningless prose talk directly. What is the end goal? What is our enemy? And why should i stop living my meaninglessness life and replace it with a fruitless quest to gain enlightenment in a universe governed by laws and eternal processes?
>>
>>15188344
Apparently 'the work' becomes important.
Not much else to add.
>>
Is this thread going to be about God or are we not there yet?
>>
>>15188344
To transform unconscious suffering to conscious suffering in order to become free of ones "eternal suffering".

"I want to do this and that but I am only such and such"

There is no meaning except that which arises through the mutual existence of you. Show me your meaning and you shall see mine.
>>
>>15188366
How will being more aware of my suffering help me free it? I mean I see how it seems logical but we are after all mere humans.
>>
>>15188366
>To transform unconscious suffering to conscious suffering in order to become free of ones "eternal suffering"
That happened to me, it is quite the life changing experience. Now I am listening, you actually do have things worth saying.
>>
>>15188331
This is the first time I see your thread and it is the only thread of yours that I have seen or even hope to see. I do not browse /x/ a lot, and when I do, it's certainly not for this purpose. There are much better mediums for learning and discussing these things.

I am not claiming you are wrong or malicious. I think you got lost somewhere on the way, but this is only based on what I 've learned about you through this one thread, that is why I simply encourage people to be very careful of what you relay. I think you see yourself as gold when you are silver. I think you have pure intention and you honestly believe you are saving /x/ when in reality you are just invoking confusion in their hearts. If you use knowledge to lift yourself above others, you are just feeding your pride and ego. If you are honest, find a way to illuminate, do not spew mysteries to uninitiated, do not forcibly seperate yourself of them by acting holy and divine. But then again, this is just me, I could be wrong.
>>
>>15188170
These enneagram suggests courses you must travel before and immediately after in order to address what is written in each of the vertices of the central triangle.
>>15188132
You think about n.1, you struggle to order n.2, you get inspiration to do it from n.4, either before or after you settled in what n.3 will be, a retroactive process.
>>
>>15188387
There is nothing wrong with being cautious I assume. I can still agree with you and that tells me quite alot.

>>15188378
Being aware of suffering is not the same as conscious suffering.
"To know how to suffer in order to transform a weakness to a strength."
>>
>>15188393
Ok I'm searching about it and it's no exactly what I thought about
>>
>>15188411
>To know how to suffer in order to transform a weakness to a strength.
can you expand on this?
>>
>>15188366
well Buddha already gave some "how to's" on that topic like 2500 years ago.

You're talking about external circumstances, ordinary experience as a dream, not being a thought, becoming free of eternal suffering.

It's what buddhism all about.
>>
>>15188468
^
>>
Good to see you on m8, love and blessing from our common father to all our anons.
>>
File: neanderthal-615.jpg (113KB, 615x434px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal-615.jpg
113KB, 615x434px
>>15188479
He is not happy with our work tho.
>>
>>15188490
Irrelevant our father is unchanging hope, faith, and love is you natural being impulses. >>15187074
>>
>>15188496
Why father why not mother?
>>
>>15188508
You are from your mother, but be of your father.
>>
File: NMJprCJ.jpg (146KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
NMJprCJ.jpg
146KB, 427x640px
>>15188508
Why not both?
>>
>>15188529
In electricity, positive current flows in which direction?
In which direction flows negative current?

+/male/positive
-/female/negative

Be born of the Father. Do you see?
>>
File: 1384610146247.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1384610146247.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>15188591
>>
>>15188591
We are talking about both ends of a spectrum which are the same thing but different.
Much like the similarity and difference of the notes C4 & C5. A whole octave.

Spirit/male, Matter Female.
If you are born of female, you are the endproduct and such you will remain, there is no chance for "active participation in change".

If you are born of the Father, you have "re-united" with the source of your creation, are thus able to create yourself.
We are speaking of the creation of the body kesdjan, or the astral-body as it is called by most.
>>
>>15188591
Afraid not. Is this some kind of double entendre? Isn't the Father different from the individual father and mother, encompassing both but using only one name to give these differentiae a subject? A predicate?
>>
File: fear and.gif (999KB, 360x449px) Image search: [Google]
fear and.gif
999KB, 360x449px
>>15188607
Your use of male and female is really quite nonsensical to me. There is nothing male about spirit and nothing female about matter. Choose a better religion for your own sake.
>>
>>15188607
"A creation within the creation by the active participation of the creation"

>>15188621
You speak about words, you read about words.
I speak of definite processes.
Again with words we will get absolutely nowhere no matter how much you try.
Without the active participation of what you call "imagination" you will not aquire any knowledge of what is said here.

We work for results. Not in order to be able to explain anything. Of what use would that be.
If you are happy with your results, then why are you here?

>>15188612
We use male and female as an allegory.
You do know about electricity in words, but do you know electricity "as it is"?
That is the prime mistake here.
The word stands apart from the experience.
Words come from experience.
To know words but not the experience is to know nothing at all except words.
>>
>>15188647
>If you are happy with your results, then why are you here?
Boredom to be quite frank.
Simply put, I am entitled my say. Why did you put female with the one thing and male with the other, when clearly that simply does not equate.
>>
>>15188621
He is merely trying to relay a concept for you. You're assuming and concluding yourself quite harshly.
>>
>>15179431
>But first of all, learn what your true intentions are; decide what you want them to be.

This is basically the key which opens the main door to initiation.
At least it has been to me.
Every other thing you could find on your own.
Of course some leading is appreciated and much useful!

>I have been busy this past month, I didn't know about you until this moment.

Thank you for your teaching. See you back home.
>>
>>15188647
What both of you are able to realize for your very selfes, and I do not talk about that what you act like, what you imagine to be but as you actualy are. As you know yourself when you are alone and not participating in anything particular.
What both of you could realize is, that you are not one but many.
There are emotions, thoughts, imaginations, actions, restrictions and restraints, alternating patterns of behavior.

You are one when you are alone, quite another when you mother enters the room and different again when a good friend of yours join you and your mother.
You know it yourself.
But you do not remember and you cannot help but being different because your external co ditions dictate who you are. Then you are born of female.
>>
>>15188659
Fair enough, but the concept is bizarre.
>>
>>15188669
This is all symbolic language.
We cannot understand it literaly.
All works of objective art and reason, like holy texts or ancient art are symbolic.
It is such in order to raise "active participation in form of imagination", or what is called " Aieioiuoa" or "the remorse of matter in order to create light and heat".

Without this process of "Aieioiuoa"(remorse of matter) through "Djartklom"(lets call it active participation at this point) caused by the emanations of "a sun" or "most holy sun absolute"(or objective/divine art/symbolism) called "Theomertmalogos", nothing new can be attained.
>>
File: quietism.gif (1001KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
quietism.gif
1001KB, 500x269px
>>15188647
Words can only tell you one thing. That one thing is in and of words themselves, and is all you can really "say".
>>
OP, you've talked a little about starting up a group, when do you think you will do this and how can we get in on it?
>>
>>15188737
Words themselfes are part of your imagination. There is only vibration.
Words exist because you believe in them, and men does so with quite sufficient strength.

In which manner a word vibrates indicates not only "where it came from" (experience or inexperience/ knowledge or ignorance) but also "where it goes to" (connection with what is called "kindred vibrations"/ "how you are going to understand it based on your experience/knowledge")

If there are two men with the same experience based on the same knowledge, both are going to understand each other and they will knkw that they do.

We see so in this thread aswell even if there is no face to face conversation.
There is your magic.

"To know vibration, to understand meaning."
>>
>>15188770
I see. Where it came from and where it goes to are the same "place". That's why we have use of them and why they're a thing, because nothing else can make sense.
>>
File: 1406331508555.jpg (701KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1406331508555.jpg
701KB, 2560x1600px
OP, answer me this and this only.

How can you prove your writings here aren't misleading and derailing people from their true path instead of guiding them? Whats to say you're simply seeding disinformation as opposed to knowledge? How can one be sure you're not quenching the flame instead of keeping it burning?
>>
Why do people rub their noses?
>>
>>15176492
Stop
>>
>>15188843
I ask you to believe nothing that you cannot verify yourself.
I sell quality leather for those who want to make shoes themselfes.

I don't lead unless you follow and this is your desicion only.
I am neither righ nor wrong, I just do what I do regardless of you following or not.

Again I ask you to believe nothing that you cannot verify yourself.
>>
You can tell when these threads get too meta because the peanut gallery has to pipe up
>>
You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.
>>
>>15188876

A merchant who sells leather will always tell you its of quality, just not what sort of quality and bad leather in shoes will lead to them falling apart before the journey is done.

While i hope for certain you're helping these people, i give a warning to everybody who 'follows' him to take what he says with a grain of salt as he is not all what he seems.
>>
>>15188892

You realize you just wasted more of your life typing out all of that which i just didn't read than it would have taken you to filter these threads out or hit the hide button, right?

Earth to anon: you're silly
>>
File: 1354743007681.jpg (10KB, 249x251px) Image search: [Google]
1354743007681.jpg
10KB, 249x251px
>>15188892
>he seems really insecure
>probably wont be able to handle the bantz
>better fling as much shit as butthurtedly possible
>>
>>15188896
Could be pasta. Not sure.
>>
>>15188892

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1382223091574.gif (438KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1382223091574.gif
438KB, 160x120px
>>15188920
Probably a bot or some coordinated derailment attempt, this thread was getting interesting
>>
>>15188894
You do not really read what I want to tell you by writing.
If you know your quality leather you will see whether mine is of the quality that you know of.
I know my quality. I can't help if you do not know yours. You can only express a wish to learn, or move along if you believe otherwise.
It really is as easy as that.

I have never said "follow me because I know I am right and you are wrong".
>>
>>15188923

The Samaveda, or Veda of Holy Songs, third in the usual order of enumeration of the three Vedas, ranks next in sanctity and liturgical importance to the Rgveda or Veda of Recited praise. Its Sanhita, or metrical portion, consists chiefly of hymns to be chanted by the Udgatar priests at the performance of those important sacrifices in which the juice of the Soma plant, clarified and mixed with milk and other ingredients, was offered in libation to various deities. The Collection is made up of hymns, portions of hymns, and detached verses, taken mainly from the Rgveda, transposed and re-arranged, without reference to their original order, to suit the religious ceremonies in which they were to be employed. In these compiled hymns there are frequent variations, of more or less importance, from the text of the Rgveda as we now possess it which variations, although in some cases they are apparently explanatory, seem in others to be older and more original than the readings of the Rgveda. In singing, the verses are still further altered by prolongation, repetition and insertion of syllables, and various modulations, rests, and other modifications prescribed, for the guidance of the officiating priests, in the Ganas or Song-books. Two of these manuals, the Gramageyagdna, or Congregational, and the Aranyagana or Forest Song-Book, follow the order of the verses of part I, of the Sanhita, and two others, the Uhagana, the Uhyagana, of Part II. This part is less disjointed than part I, and is generally arranged in triplets whose first verse is often the repetition of a verse that has occurred in part I.
>>
>>15188935
>Sama
It means to have a measure / sense of equality.
>>
>>15188935

There are three recensions of the text of the Samaveda Sanhita, the Kauthuma Sakha or recension is current in Guzerat, the Jaiminiya in the Carnatic, and the Ranayaniya in the Mahratta country. A translation, by Dr. Stevenson, of the Ranayaniya recension-or, rather, a free version of Sayana's paraphrase-was edited by Professor Wilson, in 1842; in 1848 Professor Benfey of Göttingen brought out an excellent edition of the same text with a metrical translation, a complete glossary, and explanatory notes; and in 1874-78 Pandit Satyavrata Samasrami of Calcutta published in the Bibliotheca Indicaa. most meritorious edition of the Sanhita according to the same recension, with Sayana's commentary, portions of the Song-books, andi other illustrative matter. I have followed Benfey's text, and have, made much use of his glossary and notes. Pandit Satyavrata Samasrami's edition also has been of the greatest service to me. To Mr. Venis, Principal of the Benares Sanskrit College, I am indebted for, the loan of the College manuscripts of the text and commentary.
>>
>>15188892
A man wiser than me once said:
"As-long-as-everything-looks-fine-and-dandy-to-me-what-does-it-matter-if-the-grass-doesn't-grow."

>>15188925
Derailing is strong with this thread.
I don't mind. Atleast it remains bumped.
How do some children say one to another?
"Why are you hitting your own face?"
>>
File: 1406341444996.jpg (111KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1406341444996.jpg
111KB, 600x848px
>>15188926

Im slowly reading through it, and ive seen writings similar to you many times before. Some good, some bad.

I give a warning because trusting somebody entirely (and there are many people here who will, i guarentee) can only lead to distorted perception.

I dont try to spread any teachings because its not my place, but ill be damned if id let somebody else wreck the potential of this cycle.

But as i said, all i do is leave a warning simply on the grounds that by doing so people will at least remember to never lose their way and remind them that a spider weaves the most beautiful of webs.
>>
IT was the worthy Lord of Learen,
He was a lord of a hie degree;
He had noe more children but one sonne,
He sett him to schoole to learne curtesie.
271A.2 Lear[n]ing did soe proceed with that child,
I tell you all in veretie,
He learned more vpon one day
Then other children did on three,
271A.3 And then bespake the schoole-master,
Vnto the Lord of Learne said hee,
I thinke thou be some stranger borne,
For the holy gost remaines with thee.
271A.4 He said, I am noe stranger borne,
Forsooth, master, I tell it to thee;
It is a gift of Almighty God
Which he hath giuen vnto mee.
271A.5 The schoole-master turnd him round about,
His angry mind he thought to asswage,
For the child cold answer him soe quicklie,
And was of soe tender yeere of age.
271A.6 The child he caused a steed to be brought,
A golden bridle done him vpon;
He tooke his leaue of his schoolfellows,
And home the child that he is gone.
271A.7 And when he came before his father,
He fell low downe vpon his knee:
‘My blessing, father, I wold aske,
If Christ wold grant you wold gine it me.’
271A.8 ‘Now God thee blesse, my sonne and my heire,
His servant in heauen that thou may bee!
What tydings hast thou brought me, child,
Thou art comen home so soone to mee?’
271A.9 ‘Good tydings, father, I haue you brought,
Goo[d tydings] I hope it is to thee;
The booke is not in all s[c]ottlande
But I can reade it before your eye.’
271A.10 A ioyed man his father was,
Euen the worthy lord of Learne:
‘Thou shalt goe into Ffrance
>>
The Lord of Learne then he light downe,
And kist his child both cheeke and chinne,
And said, God blesse thee, my sonne and my heire!
The blisse of heauen that thou may winne!
271A.94 The false steward and the Duke of France
Were in a castle-topp, trulie;
‘What fooles are yond,’ says the false steward,
‘To the porter makes soe lowe curtesie?’
271A.95 Then bespake the Duke of Ffrance,
Calling my Lord of Learne, trulie;
He sayd, I doubt the day be come
That either you or I must die.
271A.96 Th sett the castle round about,
A swallow cold not haue flone away;
And there th tooke the false steward
That the Lord of Learne did betray.
271A.97 And when they had taken the false steward,
He fell lowe downe vpon his knee,
And craued mercy of the Lord of Learne
For the villanous dedd he had done, trulye.
271A.98 ‘Thou shalt haue mercy,’ said the Lord of Learne,
‘Thou vile traitor, I tell to thee,
As the lawes of the realme they will thee beare,
Wether it bee for thee to liue or dye.’
271A.99 A quest of lords that there was chosen,
To goe vppon his death, trulie;
There th iudged the false steward,
Whether he was guiltie, and for to dye.
271A.100 The forman of the iury he came in,
He spake his words full lowd and hie;
Said, Make thee ready, thou false steward,
For now thy death it drawes full nie.
271A.101 Sayd he, If my death it doth draw nie,
God forgiue me all I haue done amisse!
Where is that lady I haue loued soe longe?
Before my death to giue me a kisse.
271A.102 ‘Away, thou traitor!’ the lady said,
‘Auoyd out of my company!
For thy vild treason thou hast wrought,
Thou had need to cry to God for mercye.’
271A.103 First they tooke him and h[a]ngd him halfe,
And let him downe before he was dead,
And quartered him in quarters many,
And sodde him in a boyling lead.
>>
>>15188959
It's like I'm not even actually here.
The last few warnings gave me a strange sensation of talking to myself in a petting zoo at nighttime.
The creeping sensation of there being people who are going to take this post as an insult doesn't make it better.
>>
And pulld the child out of the brime;
Euer alacke, the more pittye!
He tooke his clothes euen from him.
271A.23 Saies, Doe thou me of that veluett gowne,
The crimson hose beneath thy knee,
And doe me of thy cordiuant shoone,
Are buckled with the gold soe free.
271A.24 ‘Doe thou me off thy sattin doublett,
Thy shirtband wrought with glistering gold,
And doe mee off thy golden chaine,
About they necke soe many a fold.
271A.25 ‘Doe thou me off thy veluett hat,
With fether in that is soe fine;
All vnto thy silken shirt,
That’s wrought with many a golden seam.’
271A.26 The child before him naked stood,
With skin as white as lilly flower;
For [t]his worthy lords bewtie
He might haue beene a ladye’s paramoure.
271A.27 He put vpon him a lether cote,
And breeches of the same beneath the knee,
And sent that bony child him froe,
Service for to craue, truly,
271A.28 He pulld then forth a naked sword
That hange full low then by his side;
‘Turne thy name, thou villaine,’ he said,
‘Or else this sword shall be thy guide.’
271A.29 ‘What must be my name, worthy steward?
I pray thee now tell it me:’
‘Thy name shalbe Pore Disaware,
To tend sheepe on a lonelye lee.’
271A.30 The bonny child he went him froe,
And looked to himselfe, truly;
>>
File: ninjasidways2.jpg (48KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ninjasidways2.jpg
48KB, 480x640px
>>15188959
nice pic
>>
And soe in the end I will prooue thee;’
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
271A.64 Then be-spake the ladie fayre,
‘Peace, Lord of Learne! I doe pray thee;
Ffor if noe loue you show this child,
Noe favor can you haue of mee.’
271A.65 ‘Will you beleeue me, lady faire,
When the truth I doe tell yee?
Att Aberdonie, beyond the sea,
His father he robbed a hundred three.’
271A.66 But then bespake the Duke of France
Vnto the boy soe tenderlie;
Saies, Boy, if thou loue harsses well,
My stable-groome I will make thee.
271A.67 And thus that that did passe vppon
Till the twelve monthes did draw to an ende;
The boy applyed his office soe well
Euery man became his freind.
271A.68 He went forth earlye one morning
To water a gelding at the water soe free;
The gelding vp, and with his head
He hitt the child aboue his eye.
271A.69 ‘Woe be to thee, thou gelding,’ he sayd,
‘And to the mare that foled thee!
Thou hast striken the Lord of Learne
A litle tinye aboue the eye.
271A.70 ‘First night after I was borne, a lord I was,
An earle after my father doth die;
My father is the worthy Lord of Learne,
And child he hath noe more but mee;
He sent me over the sea with the false steward,
And thus that he hath beguiled mee.’
271A.71 The lady [wa]s in her garden greene,
Walking with her mayds, trulye,
And heard the boy this mourning make,
And went to weeping, trulie.
271A.72 ‘Sing on thy song, thou stable groome,
I pray thee doe not let for mee,
And as I am a true ladie
I wilbe trew vnto thee.’
>>
>>15188061
>Believe in God, be good people.
I do, but at the same time I also believe that he is beyond my capacity to understand.

Knowledge itself is belief at it's base and in a case like this, it becomes recursive, which is not good.

I do not want to label whatever it is that I have. Also, I have noticed that there is a physical need in me to believe, which is separate and I do not want to mix these two.
>>
Fragment #3 --
Scholiast on Aristophanes, Knights 1056 and Aristophanes ib:
The story runs as follows: Aias and Odysseus were quarrelling as to their achievements, says the poet of the "Little Iliad", and Nestor advised the Hellenes to send some of their number to go to the foot of the walls and overhear what was said about the valour of the heroes named above. The eavesdroppers heard certain girls disputing, one of them saying that Aias was by far a better man than Odysseus and continuing as follows:

`For Aias took up and carried out of the strife the hero, Peleus' son: this great Odysseus cared not to do.'

To this another replied by Athena's contrivance:

`Why, what is this you say? A thing against reason and untrue! Even a woman could carry a load once a man had put it on her shoulder; but she could not fight. For she would fail with fear if she should fight.'

Fragment #4 --
Eustathius, 285. 34:
The writer of the "Little Iliad" says that Aias was not buried in the usual way (1), but was simply buried in a coffin, because of the king's anger.

Fragment #5 --
Eustathius on Homer, Il. 326:
The author of the "Little Iliad" says that Achilles after putting out to sea from the country of Telephus came to land there: `The storm carried Achilles the son of Peleus to Scyros, and he came into an uneasy harbour there in that same night.'

Fragment #6 --
Scholiast on Pindar, Nem. vi. 85:
`About the spear-shaft was a hoop of flashing gold, and a point was fitted to it at either end.'
>>
>>15188959
Is that Jugernaut?
>>
Le Vendredy 20 Iuin 1614 ledit Lieutenant procedant à l'audition dudit Neuillon comireur & Masson, aagé de 77 ans.

Ledit Lieutenant Criminel luy ayant dit qu'il luy vouloit faire raire on razer le poil & changer d'habits: afin qu'il dict verité. L'accusé s'escria en ces mots, Comment me veut-on faire mourir, Messieurs, si ie vous confesse la verité, vous ne me ferez pas razer.

A confessé auoir esté an Sabbat prez Nouan, en vn lieu nommé Oliuet,

Dit que le Sabbat se tenoit dans vne maison, où il vit à la cheminée com[m]e ledit Sabbat se faisoit, vn homme noir duquel on ne voyoit point la teste, & deux cheures on boucs en la mesme maison ayant grand poil noir. Il y auoit 200. personnes tons masquez, excepté vn nominé Ferrand. Qu'allant à l'offrande aucuns baillent de l'argent comme à l'Eglise.

Vit aussi vn grand homme noir à l'opposite de celuy de la cheminée, qui regardoit dans vn liure, dont les feuillets estoient noirs & bleuds, & marmotoit entre ses dents sans entendre ce qu'il disoit, leuoit vne hostie noire, puis vn calice de meschant estain tout

[1. Sadducismus Debellatus, p. 50.

2. Id., p. 25.

3. Cunningham, pp. 246, 251]

crasseux. Vit que tons les assistans dançoient en bransles dos à dos, & deux boucs ou cheures auec eux. Il y auoit des viandes si fades qu'il n'en peut aualler, & croit que c'estoit de la chair de cheual, & que ledit hom[m]e noir parloit comme si la voix fut sortie d'vn poinson: Et vit enuiron douze enfans portez par des femmes, & que le Diable batit vne femme auec vn baston, de ce qu'elle n'auoit pas apporté son enfant comme elle auoit promis, bailloit ledit homme noir des gasteaux auxdits petits enfans.
>>
File: 1406330914266.jpg (309KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406330914266.jpg
309KB, 1280x960px
>>15188987

Trust me, i dont try to insult you nor feel insulted by what you write, but people walking blindly into something need to remember to still be wary and hold onto their resolve. I don't try to derail nor discourage people, but only deliver warning.
>>
p. 158

SOMEONE came to Rabban Gamaliel and complained: I have found an "open door". Said the Rabbi: You might have moved it aside. I will give you an illustration: A man walked in the darkness of the night; he came upon a door. If he happened to move it, he found it open; if he did not happen to move it, it was locked.

Someone came to Rabban Gamaliel ben Rabbi and said: Master, I have had intercourse with my newly wedded wife and found no blood. The wife said: Master, I was a virgin. The Rabbi said: Bring me the sheet. When the sheet was brought he took it and soaked it in water and washed it, whereupon he found many drops of blood in the water. Then the Rabbi said to the husband: Go home and be happy with thine lot.

Someone came to Rabban Gamaliel ben Rabbi and said: Master, I have had intercourse with my newly wedded wife, and found no blood. The wife said: Master, I am still a virgin. Said the Rabbi: Bring before me two bondwomen, one a virgin and one that has been with man. They brought him two bondwomen; one a virgin, and one that had been with a man. He made them sit on a keg of wine. The one who had been with a man, the aroma of wine came through her, but the virgin,—the aroma of the wine did not go through her. He then made the wife sit on a keg of wine, and the smell did not go through her. The Rabbi then said to the husband: Go home and be happy with thine lot.

(Gemara)
IF THE woman lost her marriage contract, or hid it, or it was burnt, and if she produce witnesses that any one of the following took place: If they danced before

p. 159

her, played before her, if the cup of glad tidings was passed before her, or the sheet of virginity was exhibited: if she can produce proof of any one of these things, her marriage dowry shall be two hundred zuz.
>>
Tamus was, however, more than ever afraid that the cannibals would hear sounds, and suspecting the presence of people in the deserted village, would come to eat them; but the two boys reassured her, saying, "Have no fear; we shall kill them, if they dare to come." Accordingly, making themselves shields and spears, they practised marksmanship and also erected a slippery barricade about the house, so that it would be difficult to climb. When they had completed their preparations, they set up a swing near the house, and while they were swinging, called out to the cannibals, "Where are you? We are here, come and eat us." The cannibals heard, and one said to the other, "Don't you hear someone calling us over there? Who can it be, for we have eaten all of them." So they set out for the village to see what could have made the noise, the two boys being meanwhile ready in hiding. When the cannibals tried to climb the barricade, they slipped and fell, and the boys rushing out succeeded in killing them both after a hard fight. The children then called to the boy's mother, who had been greatly terrified, and when she came and saw both the cannibals dead, she built a fire, and they cut up the bodies and burned them, saving only the breasts of the ogress. These Tamus put in a coco-nut-shell, and setting it afloat on the sea, said: "Go to the people who ran away from here, and if they ask, 'Have the cannibals killed Tamus, and are these her breasts?' remain floating; but if they say, 'Has Tamus borne a son and has he killed the cannibals, and are these the breasts of the ogress?' then sink!".
>>
>>15189022
And your warning is what I was saying throughout my last 11threads.

Thank you for repeating it but you are the third one within 24hours.
>>
File: bd7c1b65ee39f43c4a4afa478c2be476.jpg (470KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bd7c1b65ee39f43c4a4afa478c2be476.jpg
470KB, 1920x1200px
>>15189046

I should mention i haven't seen any of your previous threads, and infact haven't browsed /x/ since before this awakening, but the very fact the warnings exist simply demonstrates that more will come and people will heed them. As you said yourself though, this shouldn't be a problem, so they'll keep being posted no doubt so long as you make threads

The source isn't defended by inaction.
>>
>>15189074
>I should mention i haven't seen any of your previous threads
>The source isn't defended by inaction.

Sometime it's better to take a step back and consider the things one write.
I think you can agree with me.
>>
File: 1406339865376.jpg (165KB, 966x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1406339865376.jpg
165KB, 966x1274px
>>15189151

I stand by what i say as it was not a requirement to read the previous 11 threads, but basic history should tell you that just because a man puts alot of effort into something, doesn't mean his intentions are pure nor what he presents them as.
>>
>>15189168
You cast judgement uninformed.
What are your intentions?
>>
File: 1402961297785.png (1002KB, 2992x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1402961297785.png
1002KB, 2992x2992px
What the fuck happened to this thread
>>
>apocalyptic message
>damnation
Nah. The end of humankind would come from natural ways or war, not by judgement. I really believe that god doesnt give a fuck about these things but only care to people who wants to be with him. Judgement? Restrictions? Why? We are here to be free and do the Will. Humanity is in this planet since millions of years ago, sapiens since thousands and always had been the same: war, killings, creation, adoration, love, hate... Thinking in an judgement from god/universe/whatever is absurd, these who dont follow the will, just serve.
>>
A SERIES of analogies and comparisons are used for the definition of that which can be, and that which cannot be, in the region of the higher dimension.

We imagine "worlds" of one, and of two dimensions, and out of the relations of lower-dimensional worlds to higher ones we deduce possible relations of our world to one of four dimensions; just as out of the relations of points to lines, of lines to surfaces, and of surfaces to solids we deduce the relations of our solids to four-dimensional ones.

Let us try to investigate everything that this method of analogy can yield.

Let us imagine a world of one dimension.

It will be a line. Upon this line let us imagine living beings. Upon this line, which represents the universe for them, they will be able to move forward and backward only, and these beings will be as the points, or segments of a line. Nothing will exist for them outside their line—and they will not be aware of the line upon which they are living and moving. For there will exist only two points, ahead and behind, or may be just one point ahead. Noticing the change in states of these points, the one-dimensional being will call these changes phenomena. If we suppose the line upon which the one-dimensional being lives to be passing through the different objects of our world, then of all these objects the one-dimensional
>>
>>15189231
>A SERIES of shitposts
Fuck off.
>>
The spiritual atmosphere in which Charaka had grown up consisted of a mixture of all the thoughts, influences, and opinions then entertained in India; but while the northern gods that had been worshiped by the ancestors of the invaders in their former homes had faded from the mental vision of the present generation, the ancient deities of India had not gained full recognition. Vishnu, Shiva, and Indra appeared to them as the patrons of conquered races and were therefore deemed of inferior power. Among the better educated Hindu people philosophical ideas were spreading and

p. 15

[paragraph continues] Brahma was revered as the Supreme Being, the Great, the Omnipotent, the Omnipresent, as the All-Consciousness and All-Perfection, the Creator, the Fashioner, the Ruler of the Universe, and the All-Father of all beings. With this God-idea of an all-embracing personal deity Charaka had become familiar almost from childhood and he was greatly astonished not to hear a word about God, the Lord, or Brahma, in his religious instructions.

Buddha was spoken of as the teacher of gods and men; he was worshiped with a reverence which was peculiar to him; but the belief in the ancient gods was not disturbed. Their existence was neither denied nor affirmed.
>>
A man went into the mountains to get bark to make rope with, and found a hole. To this hole there came a fox, who spoke as follows, though he was a fox, in human language: "I know of something from which great profit may be derived. Let us go to the place to-morrow!" To which the fox inside the hole replied as p. 11 follows: "What profitable thing do you allude to? After hearing about it, I will go with you if it sounds likely to be profitable; and if not, not." The fox outside spoke thus: "The profitable thing to be done is this. I will come here to-morrow about the time of the mid-day meal. You must be waiting for me then, and we will go off together. If you take the shape of a horse, and we go off together, I taking the shape of a man and riding on your back, we can go down to the shore, where dwell human beings possessed of plenty of food and all sorts of other things. As there is sure to be among the people some one who wants a horse, I will sell you to him who thus wants a horse. I can then buy a quantity of precious things and of food. Then I shall run away; and you, having the appearance of a horse, will be led out to eat grass, and be tied up somewhere on the hillside. Then, if I come and help you to escape, and we divide the food and the precious things equally between us, it will be profitable for both of us." Thus spoke the fox outside the hole; and the fox inside the hole was very glad, and said: "Come and fetch me early to-morrow, and we will go off together."
>>
Realizing, that 4chan can be quite the hazardous environment, I see before myself several more months of work from which I do not yet know if it can be finished by me without neglecting several other opportunities.

Knowing, that there always has been, is and will be a hard core of men and women on this very board who do know very well, that there are the most marvelous truths burried beneath tons of material that is not really worth a dime, I will go ahead and say to you, that there is a good amount of people who become horribly entangled in the most unneccessary lies, unknowing of the damage that could've been prevented by simply educating oneself to recognize the good from the bad.

On this board are men who are genuine traders of knowledge of quite questionable quality, and men who offer genuine and fruitful knowledge.
But with this I cannot leave you, as it has been made known in time, that the accumulation of mere in-formation will not lead to any substantial change of quality of ones life.
That there is work of a certain character which has to be done in order to bring forth actual change not only in ones own life but in the life of everyone else.
>>
File: 1392266440519.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1392266440519.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>15189305
>>15189302
>>
I'm a pleb that doesn't care for wealth, power, or self improvement. Are there any low level spells/magicks that don't require going through a spirit and just doing fun shit like having the dreams I want, or am I in the wrong thread to be asking for this sort of thing? I almost got into this years ago but got discouraged that you have to connect third party entities that may or may not fuck you up and it scared me off.
>>
>>15189492
>sigils
pleb tier effort needed and is viable only for simple stuff. Good luck.
>>
>>15189492
>or am I in the wrong thread to be asking for this sort of thing?

I believe the exit door is alt+f4.
>>
File: fig_15.jpg (22KB, 454x438px) Image search: [Google]
fig_15.jpg
22KB, 454x438px
>>15189192
>>
>>15190051
sin and cos?
>>
File: A Manifestation in June.jpg (276KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
A Manifestation in June.jpg
276KB, 1000x753px
>>15190059
In the picture we can observe firstly the both fundamental cosmic laws 'Heptaparaparshinokh' and 'Triamazikamno', secondly the lack of 'being-partkdolg-duty' and the resulting production of only the second aspect of the sacred 'Theomertmalogos' through the process of 'Djartklom' or for the matter of fact 'artificial Djartklom'.

The lack of the two other aspects of the sacred 'Theomertmalogos' and the lack of 'proper Djartklom', which are neccessary for the process of 'Aieioiuoa' and the production of 'being-Impulsakri' in a proper quality lead to what can be depicted as the related picture which I had posted before.

tl;dr: It's going in circles
>>
File: 1409624119657.jpg (72KB, 392x646px) Image search: [Google]
1409624119657.jpg
72KB, 392x646px
>>15190124
I'll repost that for you because (w)holy shit.
>>
>>15190145
Thank you, that might make thigns a little more clear.
>>
>>15190177
No, thank you. I know what I must do now.
>>
File: ray of creation.jpg (35KB, 478x354px) Image search: [Google]
ray of creation.jpg
35KB, 478x354px
>>15190182
"To know means to know all. Not to know all means not to know. In order to know all, it is only necessary to know a little. But, in order to know this little, it is first necessary to know pretty much."

Namaste, my friend.
>>
>>15190374
Senebty.
>>
>>15190374
C'mon man,speak clearly about the intentions of your teachings,or just leave,
>>
>>15189179

You presume that because i don't agree with one mans writings i must be un-informed? You realize there are many other avenues for the awakened than just this single board in the world, right?

There are those who've been safe keeping the realm of men for 1000s of years in a variety of different forms, none of them usually connected and often 'stumbled' upon. I was lucky enough to meet one of this people and get what you could say a 'foot up' on things, but even that man's opinions on the matters i trust so far as everybody has an agenda.

The only person you can truly put your trust into is yourself and the other half to your coin. Everything else should be taken on as opinion.

My intension is to make sure people don't lose their way and own unique thinking which is exactly what is powering this awakening. I stoke the fire, nothing more.
>>
>>15190593
If you haven't realized yet that I am not teaching, even after saying so multiple times, I believe that it is you that should "just leave". For your own sake.
Because if you really have not yet found what you are looking for you will not find it and this one thing I will teach you now, go find it somewhere where you know you can get it.
We are on an internet image board and you expect me to "teach" things which, by their nature, can only be taught personaly.

I can objectively say that you ask me to fill your mind with "wise-acrings" that will not help you in any other way than forming nothing but the next information.
If you want in-formation, and you still believe you cannot get it here in abundance, I might aswell refer you to the next newspaper that you can grab.

So either you actually start to fullfil your being-partkdolg-duty or I will tell you to leave, as otherwise you would only inflict more harm to yourself than neccessary.

>>15190810
Now that is what I call a word.
>>
File: 724px-Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png (1000KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
724px-Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
1000KB, 724x1024px
>>15188621
!Jul is referring to the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. The Hermetic concept of Gender.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kybalion#Principle_of_Gender

Larger version of my image:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>15191365

It seems like the conversation has been derailed significantly.

I know this is 4chan, and lulz are to be had here, but I do feel that the direction can be changed in a meaningful way by joining together.

I would like to talk more about _how_ we can make this board a gathering place. A way to foster conversation about the true mystical nature of reality. Where ideas can be shared without the flame wars and inciting hate.

There is no reason to ridicule other's ideas or philosophies. Let them stand for themselves and if they are of value the community will be made better by them. If they are of no value ignore them and they will fall away and auto delete. Our internet culture has been focused on making spectacle out of failure for humor's sake. This will need to change if we are to grow into the next phase.

!Jul & !hjH, I would like to hear what you have to say about fostering a better community.
>>
>>15191436
>I would like to talk more about _how_ we can make this board a gathering place.

This is very simple, yet not easy. It requires only that those interested in making fruitful discussion should step forth and begin said discussion, but it seems that us humans reluct in evolving from our position of "monkey sees monkey does". If half the good people who lurk would step forth, that would already be of immense help. If every man with a question would ask it with an open heart, it would stir things enough.

In any case,
>A way to foster conversation about the true mystical nature of reality.
>Where ideas can be shared without the flame wars and inciting hate.

To the first, I say it has already been happening; I see many good threads here, both those of a purely entertaining nature and those concerned with serious debate. Though I would call your attention to the idea that "the true mystical nature of reality" is an illusory statement; the "mystical nature of reality" is itself a manner of perception which, to be sure, out-trumps anything I have come accross - but still, it is no less a construct of the human mind. Reality, true Reality is Void. You would not dare look at it. Indeed, you do not as yet have permission to do so.

As for the second, get such ideas off of your head. If even non-existence exists, you cannot hope to forbid black from entering where white freely strolls. All things walk hand in hand as a necessity; remember our god's name is Abraxas. Do not try to weed out good from evil for there is no such thing. "Evil", when seen objectively for what it is, is as much an agent for chemical reaction as any other matter, and is directly and indirectly responsible for the manifestation of "good" and "bad" phenomena.
>>
>>15191436

When it comes to your ideals and aspirations, remember the ultimate adage: "It is all a matter of managing one's expectations"
>>
File: 1404495442221.gif (1MB, 400x400px)
1404495442221.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>15191436

>>15191796
>>15191815
>This is very simple, yet not easy. It requires only that those interested in making fruitful discussion should step forth and begin said discussion, but it seems that us humans reluct in evolving from our position of "monkey sees monkey does". If half the good people who lurk would step forth, that would already be of immense help. If every man with a question would ask it with an open heart, it would stir things enough.

Good points.

>To the first, I say it has already been happening; I see many good threads here, both those of a purely entertaining nature and those concerned with serious debate. Though I would call your attention to the idea that "the true mystical nature of reality" is an illusory statement; the "mystical nature of reality" is itself a manner of perception which, to be sure, out-trumps anything I have come across - but still, it is no less a construct of the human mind. Reality, true Reality is Void. You would not dare look at it. Indeed, you do not as yet have permission to do so.

I see some beginnings and a lot of Tulpa/spoopy talk. But I agree that there are lots of knowledgeable people lurking. Arise O sleeper!

The statement I made about the "mystical nature of reality" this is just a term I used to encapsulate the entirety of the conversation. I am well aware of the illusory nature of the term. Even the term Void causes images of expansive blackness, which is also "something". Humans being born of Malkut are stuck perceiving the "lack of things" as "things" themselves.

>When it comes to your ideals and aspirations, remember the ultimate adage: "It is all a matter of managing one's expectations"

Absolutely. Like I said, I know this is 4chan, where boobs reign supreme. I would imagine most users are young to middle teens and that explains a lot. But at the same time we will need to come together. Maybe the image of Hermes Trismegistus is enough to denote a serious thread?

Captcha: 404
>>
>>15191796
What is truth or the truth? Is my self really everything I've ever known? Does power bring love or does love bring power? Is truth passive or active? Is it wiser to fall and rise or rise and fall? Where does the light of heaven and flames of hell meet?
>>
>>15191365
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kybalion#Principle_of_Gender
Interesting read, now I see the point. Thank you.
>>
>>15192070

I see you have been doing your homework too! Welcome.

>Maybe the image of Hermes Trismegistus is enough to denote a serious thread?

Yes, this is what I hope for as well. We shall continue using that image if and after !Jul is gone.

>>15192109

I will try to get to this later, but it might be beyond me for the most part.
>>
>>15192109
Your first question I would answer simply with silence. The truth is simply the fact of any form or kind of existence, for how unlikely is it.
Then again it could not have been different.

Truth in itself as in solely external or solely internal does not exist. Truth can only exist when the internal data and external data are of the same and in connection. Existence through mutuality. The energy current can flow from outside in, from inside out.

A lie is a discrepancy between internal and external occurence of data. The current inside revolves inside, the current outside revolves outside, there is no connection.

To know truth, one must know it in oneself and outside oneself. If one cannot connect the inside with the outside, it is a lie.

You know yourself only in terms of the other, the other only in terms of yourself.
You know of nothing and all. Yes and no to your question.
A heavy block of wood is only then heavy, when you are weak. If you were strong enough, the heaviness of the block would not exist.
Subjectively. There is no objectively heavy, hard, loud, hot,.. these things can only exist along with the mutual existence of inside and outside.
>>
>>15192109
Love is power. A flowing current. The flow of energy. There is nothing but energy.
Love is a strong connection between lets say A and B which allows for "powerful flow of energy".
Think of electric wires.

Your next question I have answered and the next after that is up to you to answer.
The last question I answer as follows, it meets there where you become able to perceive.

Overall these answers I gave you will not yield any results for you in the future.
The questions you have asked are all of an external nature and thus the answer will be connected with the external world of yours, which will inevitably change and thus, all the "valuables" will be gone aswell.
>>
>>15191436
From /x/ alone nothing new can come.
/x/ is the people and if people don't change, /x/ cannot possibly change.
/x/ itself cannot produce anything by itself but many treat it like a proper entity.

People visit to talk about words, about imaginations, they take advice and give advice for things that are entirely imaginary.

Now one can go and say that that is somewhat what /x/ is about. But even you have to acknowledge the fundamental difference between ancient sacred art and contemporary art.

Art created from real, definite and objective experiences which encourages the fullfilment of being-partkdolg-duty.
Opposed to art created from imagination and subjectivity, which can sooner or later only lead to what I call "a proper mass psychosis".
>>
File: pope.jpg (15KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
15KB, 400x280px
>>15193129
>>
File: 1406407060642.gif (3MB, 175x132px) Image search: [Google]
1406407060642.gif
3MB, 175x132px
>>15193139
>>
>>15193129
To change /x/ we must change, and we cannot really change without our active participation.
Questions which arise solely through ones imagination will lead to nothing but more imagination. You are feeding your imagination apparatus, otherwise you gain nothing from it.

Do you remember the man to whom I have said that he understands his questions?
I, without linking you there, advice you to read and to understand for yourself.

If we really want to change something we first require a voice and before that is possible, many other things must be done.

A man may realize the nothingness of his questions, or does not realize. This depends on his own intelligence and this is the field where we touch real objective intelligence.
Not to know of many things, but to be able to understand how to understand.

And a bitter fact is, excuse my harshness, that the majority of mankind in its current position is as dull as a piece of wet bread.
In its current position I might add.

If we were to get rid of the inabillity to stop dreaming, alot would change.

But to realize this one must first see with his own eyes, that he is infact going nowhere at all, that he does nothing at all and is infact not even able to do anything. Only then a man can really change. Only then /x/ can change.
>>
>>15193167
Not able to do anything because there is nothing that can be done to prevent change
>>
File: Pope_RAT.jpg (72KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_RAT.jpg
72KB, 326x500px
>>15193164
>>15193167
>>
File: dalai_devil.jpg (43KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
dalai_devil.jpg
43KB, 500x386px
>>15193218
>>
>>15193190
That is right, but the difference of which I speak is the one of being able to change consciously, not to change unconsciously.

Only conscious change can be of any help for us.
>>
From /x/ alone nothing new can come.
/x/ is the people and if people don't change, /x/ cannot possibly change.
/x/ itself cannot produce anything by itself but many treat it like a proper entity.

People visit to talk about words, about imaginations, they take advice and give advice for things that are entirely imaginary.

Now one can go and say that that is somewhat what /x/ is about. But even you have to acknowledge the fundamental difference between ancient sacred art and contemporary art.

Art created from real, definite and objective experiences which encourages the fullfilment of being-partkdolg-duty.
Opposed to art created from imagination and subjectivity, which can sooner or later only lead to what I call "a proper mass psychosis".
>>
>>15193268
>To change /x/ we must change, and we cannot really change without our active participation.
>Questions which arise solely through ones imagination will lead to nothing but more imagination. You are feeding your imagination apparatus, otherwise you gain nothing from it.
>Do you remember the man to whom I have said that he understands his questions?
>I, without linking you there, advice you to read and to understand for yourself.
>If we really want to change something we first require a voice and before that is possible, many other things must be done.
>A man may realize the nothingness of his questions, or does not realize. This depends on his own intelligence and this is the field where we touch real objective intelligence.
>Not to know of many things, but to be able to understand how to understand.
>And a bitter fact is, excuse my harshness, that the majority of mankind in its current position is as dull as a piece of wet bread.
>In its current position I might add.
>If we were to get rid of the inabillity to stop dreaming, alot would change.
>But to realize this one must first see with his own eyes, that he is infact going nowhere at all, that he does nothing at all and is infact not even able to do anything. Only then a man can really change. Only then /x/ can change.
>>
>>15193272
>I would like to talk more about _how_ we can make this board a gathering place.

This is very simple, yet not easy. It requires only that those interested in making fruitful discussion should step forth and begin said discussion, but it seems that us humans reluct in evolving from our position of "monkey sees monkey does". If half the good people who lurk would step forth, that would already be of immense help. If every man with a question would ask it with an open heart, it would stir things enough.

In any case,
>A way to foster conversation about the true mystical nature of reality.
>Where ideas can be shared without the flame wars and inciting hate.

To the first, I say it has already been happening; I see many good threads here, both those of a purely entertaining nature and those concerned with serious debate. Though I would call your attention to the idea that "the true mystical nature of reality" is an illusory statement; the "mystical nature of reality" is itself a manner of perception which, to be sure, out-trumps anything I have come accross - but still, it is no less a construct of the human mind. Reality, true Reality is Void. You would not dare look at it. Indeed, you do not as yet have permission to do so.

As for the second, get such ideas off of your head. If even non-existence exists, you cannot hope to forbid black from entering where white freely strolls. All things walk hand in hand as a necessity; remember our god's name is Abraxas. Do not try to weed out good from evil for there is no such thing. "Evil", when seen objectively for what it is, is as much an agent for chemical reaction as any other matter, and is directly and indirectly responsible for the manifestation of "good" and "bad" phenomena.
>>
>>15193275
>If you haven't realized yet that I am not teaching, even after saying so multiple times, I believe that it is you that should "just leave". For your own sake.
>Because if you really have not yet found what you are looking for you will not find it and this one thing I will teach you now, go find it somewhere where you know you can get it.
>We are on an internet image board and you expect me to "teach" things which, by their nature, can only be taught personaly.
>I can objectively say that you ask me to fill your mind with "wise-acrings" that will not help you in any other way than forming nothing but the next information.
>If you want in-formation, and you still believe you cannot get it here in abundance, I might aswell refer you to the next newspaper that you can grab.
>So either you actually start to fullfil your being-partkdolg-duty or I will tell you to leave, as otherwise you would only inflict more harm to yourself than
>>
>>15193277
>It seems like the conversation has been derailed significantly.
>I know this is 4chan, and lulz are to be had here, but I do feel that the direction can be changed in a meaningful way by joining together.
>I would like to talk more about _how_ we can make this board a gathering place. A way to foster conversation about the true mystical nature of reality. Where ideas can be shared without the flame wars and inciting hate.
>There is no reason to ridicule other's ideas or philosophies. Let them stand for themselves and if they are of value the community will be made better by them. If they are of no value ignore them and they will fall away and auto delete. Our internet culture has been focused on making spectacle out of failure for humor's sake. This will need to change if we are to grow into the next phase.
>!Jul & !hjH, I would like to hear what you have to say about fostering a better community
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (68KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
68KB, 550x389px
>>
To change /x/ we must change, and we cannot really change without our active participation.
Questions which arise solely through ones imagination will lead to nothing but more imagination. You are feeding your imagination apparatus, otherwise you gain nothing from it.

Do you remember the man to whom I have said that he understands his questions?
I, without linking you there, advice you to read and to understand for yourself.

If we really want to change something we first require a voice and before that is possible, many other things must be done.

A man may realize the nothingness of his questions, or does not realize. This depends on his own intelligence and this is the field where we touch real objective intelligence.
Not to know of many things, but to be able to understand how to understand.

And a bitter fact is, excuse my harshness, that the majority of mankind in its current position is as dull as a piece of wet bread.
In its current position I might add.

If we were to get rid of the inabillity to stop dreaming, alot would change.

But to realize this one must first see with his own eyes, that he is infact going nowhere at all, that he does nothing at all and is infact not even able to do anything. Only then a man can really change. Only then /x/ can change.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 528x404px
As it has been decided by me, due to external circumstances, that I will devote atleast another week for my writings here on /x/, and facing the fact that the old thread in which I used to post has been deleted, I will establish a new one.

Many of you have by now become accustomed to the work which I had chosen to partake in and about which I write here on this board quite frequently.
Lately I have been moved to re-read again through the accumulated material which has been born through the co-operation of us and I came to the realization, that it is time for me to conclude this chapter of these writings which by now have reached atleast the length of a medium booklet.

My first and primary goal, to bring to /x/ the "wake up" call and to establish a basis of men and women, who by their own efforts came to the realization for the neccessity of actual work is nearly complete.

I say nearly, as there are still connections which have to be made in order to set into motion the very wheel that will ensure all future generations of seekers of this peculiar board, which I came to like alot, access to the work.

This thread will mostly be devoted to recall these things which I deem most important for the current state of /x/, and to further establish and connect a basis of men and women which are able to understand, that with the absence of my spirit there will be absence of my work, and that if there is any desire for long lasting change of not only how /x/ works, but also to ensure a constant stream which is to connect the seeker of knowledge with the work, we must as it is said "move our ass".

I do really give this into the hands of /x/ itself, but surely not without having finished all the work that is neccessary in order to ensure survival of this quite peculiar child of mine.
>>
File: 1392967848774.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1392967848774.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 810x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 810x500px

>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 825x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 825x400px
I am quite certain that it has been seen, and I do not feel the slightest hesitation due to the before mentioned base of readers which has been established in the past, with you among them, much appreciated reader. Thank you for the bump.

As I am progressing through this work of mine, so does a certain base of the readers, thus the way of transmission of the idea must progress aswell.
As the old alchemists do, we will now head on to extract the pure gold in order to become able to produce more of said rarity.
Actualy this slight change of things should prove most interesting. Both to you and to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 492x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 492x312px
>>15176758 #
I took careful notice of the changes on this board since my official arrival, though I cannot say that the majority of this changes are to be traced back to me and I am not yet as satisfied with it as I could be.
I say so not because of any other reason than that I know, that the quality of content can infact be alot better if it would be raised consciously.

While I like to read about your spooks, ghosts, conspiracies and what have you, the quality of the actual discussions can be alot more "refined".
I am aware that there are still people who just do not care about such things, which is by all means more than justifiable, yet I feel about a major lack of "real quality content" which could actualy, if present and kept alife, raise the overall quality of the board quite a bit.

Allthewhile I am not just here to raise the boards quality, really, I am here to, as I said in the introductory post of one of my threads "Catch fish and cast ripples on flat waters".

I do not consider myself to be a teacher solely for the fact, that I do not actually have anything to teach extept for "watch what I'm doing".
And this is a thought which I like and tend to keep up throughout my threads.

>>15176899 #
There is no initiation besides self-initiation. The board must initiate itself into a new state of quality, but therefore all its parts must first awaken to the common desire of raising the quality.
I can only tell you to gather up, it's up to you if you do it and by all means, we can force nobody.
It is all up to you, really. I am already giving my part to it, thus bringing with me a certain kind of momentum which you can use.
Use it wisely as I have shown you throughout my threads. In the real world, it is quite easy to die.
Things can go by so fast that one can easily lose sight, and in the same turn forget about them altogether forever.
>>
File: laughing_buddha.jpg (58KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_buddha.jpg
58KB, 450x337px
Boy sure looks like you made someone mad, Jul, better cut the shit
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 875x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 875x500px
Yes because you dearly desire to do so but you don't really "do" it.
If we are not active with all our manifestations we fall asleep, that is we do not realize, that all our thoughts at "daytime" revolve around what we dream at "nighttime", and what we dream at "nighttime" is where we left of at "daytime".

This is an endless cycle of one day which runs through all its possibilities. Humanity will never die because there is no one left that is consciously accepting the fact of ones own death. It happens for very few but not for all.
If humanity dies before "it dies" it will be reborn into the lowest plane of density.
It will rest as it lived.
There can be hell and there can be heaven.
All this depends on how a man lived its life.

You must understand how I use the term of "man". There is a distinctive difference to a man and a machine.
Know thyself revolves all around knowing ones machine. Without proper knowledge of the machine a man is hoplessly lost until one comes who "unstucks" them, that is, one who came to the full realization of oneself and is thus the only one amongst thousands that is able to do.

The unconscious masses are "the devils helper" which help to give rise to the "antichrist".
You must know that we cannot use these words in their ordinary way of usage.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 481x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 481x300px
>>15176450
>>

>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x298px
As it has been decided by me, due to external circumstances, that

I will devote at least another week for my

cocksucking

habit here on /x/, and facing the fact that the old thread in which I used to post has been deleted, I will establish

a new one.

Many of you have by now become accustomed to the work
which I had chosen to partake in and about which I write here on this board quite frequently.
Lately I have been moved to re-read again through the accum

Rape

lated material which has been born through the co-operation of us and I came
to the realization, that it is time for me to conclude this chapter of these writings which by now have reached

the length of a medium booklet.

My first and primary goal, to bring to /x/ the "wake up" call and to establish
a basis of men and women, who by their own efforts came to the realization for the neccessity of actual work is nearly complete.

I say nearly, as there are

still connections which have to

be made in order to set into motion the very wheel that will ensure all future generations

of seekers of this peculiar board, which I came to like alot, access

to the work.

This thread will mostly be devoted to recall these things which I deem most important for the current state of /x/, and to further establish and

connect

My penis to
a basis of men and women which are able to understand, that with the absence of my spirit there will be absence of my work, and that if there is any desire for long lasting change of not only how /x/ works, but also to ensure a constant stream which is to connect the seeker of knowledge with the
Ass

work, we must as it is said "move our ass".

I do really give this into the hands of /x/ itself, but surely not without having finished all the work that is

in order to ensure survival of this quite peculiar child of mine.
>>
>>15193306
He helps himself in the way he is accustomed to. If he feels the need to repeat what has been written, let him do so.

>>15188955
>"As-long-as-everything-looks-fine-and-dandy-to-me-what-does-it-matter-if-the-grass-doesn't-grow."
>>
File: image.jpg (468KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 1024x1024px
As it has been decided by me, due to external circumstances,

that Muslims

I will devote at least another week for my

Masturbation

Itenectual

Prosa

habit here on /x/, and facing

the fact that the old thread in which I used to post has been deleted,

I will establish a big black penis

a new one.

Many of you have by now become accustomed to

Sever anal trauma

the work
which I had chosen to partake in and about which I write here on this board quite frequently

Dysentery .
Lately I have been

Diseamoved to re-read again through the accum

Rape

lated material which has been born through the co-operation of us and I came
to the realization, that it is time for me to conclude this chapter of these writings which by now have

Touch my reached

the length of a medium booklet.

My first and primary

Shaft

goal, to bring to /x/ the "wake up" call and to establish
a basis of men and women, who by their own efforts came to the realization for the neccessity of actual

work is nearly complete.

Working the shaft and cupping the balls

I say nearly, as there are
still connections

Penis which

Lengt
Touch have to

Gorge
be made in order to set into motion the very wheel that will ensure all future generations

of seekers of this peculiar board, which I came to like alot, access

to the work.

This thread will mostly be devoted to recall these things which I deem most important for the current state

Benisof /x/, and to further establish and

connect

My penis to
a basis of men and women which
Help are able to understand, that with the absence of my spirit there will be absence of
of not only how /x/ works, but also to ensure a constant stream is to connect the seeker of knowledge with the maghickk
Ass

work, we must as it is said "move our ass
>>
He
helps
himself
in the

way he is
accustomed to.
If he

feels the
need to repeat
what has been written, let him
do so.

He
helps
Sandpaper
himself
in the
Groin
The

way he is
accustomed to.
Doing to car
If he

feels the
Wind beneath his wings
need to repeat
what has been written,
And said
let him
do so.

1/1
>>
>colicky_baby.gif
>>
>>15193360

I want his face
>>
File: 6 KB.jpg (2KB, 92x123px) Image search: [Google]
6 KB.jpg
2KB, 92x123px
>>15193354
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>15193370

>you will never wear Jul's face
>>
>>15193381

>Jul will never caress me softly speaking sweet nothings into my ears and insert the sacred texts DVD up a hobos butt
>>
>Jul will never meet me in a bathroom and try and concerveent with me about metatpysics whilst I'm taking massive shit
>>
File: pope2.jpg (15KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
pope2.jpg
15KB, 304x171px
Is the work hereby concluded?
Or is he getting back up?
>>
wot
>>
>>15193420
He said his own work was done a couple threads ago. This is just an aftermath. But you can tell someone doesn't want it to go any further than it's gone this thread.
>>
>>15193433
I told you it was now up to /x/.
I won't command anybody. If this is what /x/ wants, it can have it.

As has been said, the work on /x/ is only a small fraction of the entirety of the work.

It was pretty much implied in the first few posts of mine in this thread that this, "shitstorm" as it is called, would happen.
And it's not like anything out of the ordinary had happened.

I offer the canvas, what you paint on it is your affair.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1988x1359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1988x1359px
JUL

JUL

JULS BEATIFULL WORDS
>>
File: AngryBabyMiddleFinger.jpg (17KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
AngryBabyMiddleFinger.jpg
17KB, 236x354px
>>15193456
Tips baby finger on behalf of the trolls
>>
File: 34567865432345.jpg (39KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
34567865432345.jpg
39KB, 283x269px
>>15193470
>>
>>15193470

For something that you deem so unworthy of time and consideration, you're such putting a lot of effort into it.
>>
>>15193470

Lastly I should add that it is baffling to me how a man can engage in such excessive behavior without having a second thought as to what he is doing or why, the mere inquiry of which would reveal to him much about his true nature and identity.

It is cabal truth of man's condition of sleepiness.
>>
File: 1393431782885.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1393431782885.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>15193470
>>
File: image.jpg (499KB, 1990x1326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499KB, 1990x1326px
>>15193540
>>15193544

Scr?d

Lastly I should add that it is my

Prerogative

To
Tongue
Dog
Anus
baffling to me how a man can

engage in

Rodent milking

such excessive behavior

without having a second thought as to

Cholera

what he is doing or why, the mere inquiry

Fan death

of which would reveal to him

much about his true nature and
identity.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>15193544
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the suffering of being a man."
Thus it was said by someone some time ago, a someone who had realized, that being a man is not as easy as being a beast. Why bother, for what end.
Ordinary men in a nutshell, really.
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (7KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
7KB, 343x147px
>>15193806
>>
>>15193806

JUL, I really, really like this sentence.
>>
>>15193806
please, could you define exactly what are you seeking?
>>
>>15193976
Why wouldn't you? It's descriptive, and powerfully so.
>>
>>15194004
Truth.

>>15194041
Power without control, control without knowledge. It is self destructive.
>>
>>15194073
Truth. How?
>>
>>15194091
Truth of the heart.
>>
>>15194168
not of what, how
>>
File: Sunspots.gif (13KB, 770x266px) Image search: [Google]
Sunspots.gif
13KB, 770x266px
>>15194168
>>
File: get fucked.gif (2MB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
get fucked.gif
2MB, 288x268px
>>15193597
>>
>>15194182
How do you know truth?
>>
>>15194219

My anus is bleeding, and my penis is huge. I like this thread, please give me a popsicle.
>>
File: Freud.jpg (27KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
27KB, 423x600px
>>
>>15194219
I asked you first, please
>>
File: z9sShXN.gif (946KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
z9sShXN.gif
946KB, 500x665px
>>15195062
Collapse the waveform?
>>
>>15195161
Then knowing truth is easy. Why do you seek truth when you could easily obtain it just by watching?
>>
>>15195062
My friend, truth is in everything. You cannot find something which you do not know of, and to know truth one must know lie.

A man may hold a thousand truths about himself, and in equal proportion the opposite thereof. One must first find his own truth and his own lie in order to be able to talk about objective truth and objective lie.

Ordinary men do neither know truth nor are able to seek it chiefly because they do not want to know the truth about themselfes. They always look outside and never consider themselfes.

Such a man may walk out with the plan to seek truth, but without any knowledge about themselfes "it" walks and "it" seeks. They themselfes do never participate in anything. It is always "it" that does everything.
The man himself does not even know what doing mean. He has no idea of understanding, knowing, truth and lie. It is all "it" that does it.

I asked you this question so that you may ask it to yourself. Consciously take yourself out of of life and ask yourself as if it was your last moment in life. What is it that you are doing and why do you do it?

Young men live as if they was immortal, the energy endless. Blindly going about spending it on things that they do not know about and that will not get them anywhere. If you cannot, in every moment of your life, feel the inevitability of your own death and the death of everything you know of, you are not alife. And from there, only lies can be hold.
>>
>>15195281
Just by watching?
>>
>>15184370
What he's not telling you is that planets are assigned to 'realms'. The reason one is clashing with the other is because of conflict. Despite what they tell you, it is a kind of Cold War and it spans but it is a 'Cold War' because it's more of a debate that can snowball. Some people might tell you that it is the way of the Source but he and I know it still needs to be fixed before it does snowball as it did last time. When people think 'War' they think violence, but that is not the case here. It's like a war of wits.
>>
>>15185024
Progress is learning, young one. It has nothing to do with time.
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.