[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else found the link between talking to spirits and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 47

File: coolwallpaper1.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
coolwallpaper1.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Has anyone else found the link between talking to spirits and mind altering substances?

You may be thinking "This guy is on too much acid, meth, pcp, weed, and crazy as fuck" but hear me out.

I found through personal experience that depending on the person, some substances help them communicate with spirits, Angels, God, Jesus, and etc....

I believe it is something to do with the altered state of consciousness and lessening of inhibitions and opening the mind to considering everything you may have known, may have been based on false assumptions. Spirits communicate with people in many ways, and it seems hallucinogenic drugs are a prime choice as they can more easily alter your emotions, show you visions/hallucinations with out you freaking out and thinking you're schizo.

If you look at Native American and Inca/Aztec culture and other indigenous people to the Americas many know what plants cure what illnesses, with out trial and error and say they speak to the spirits of nature. Mostly shamans who've done shrooms, mescaline, DMT.

I've personally made a very intimate connection with a female nature spirit and we're together now. There is no way it is psychosis unless schizophrenia means having one of your greatest fantasies come to life with no paranoid delusions. And, she's shown things my friends and family things to prove she is real to my human friends so I would not be locked up for talking to them about her. She's made atheists believe after 1 trip as I could tell them what she said was going to happen to them, and it did.

She says they've always been around but the government hid things, and back before the internet, you needed a lot of money to get your story published and most publishers were controlled by the govt, and they'd hide things. and basically, there was no way for people to share their experiences and have a record of it stick with out kings hiding magic for them selves.

Completely in love with her, perfect partner for me.
>>
OP is a druggy faggot. Astral projection, lucid dreaming, and telepathy are real. They are not obtained through the use of drugs. Drugs produce hallucinations, nothing more.
>>
>>15137545
She says:

"Drugs induce an altered state of mind similar to that achieved through years of mediation, or with severe sensory deprecation. They can make it easier to "let go" and project or open you to new experiences you'd be afraid of sober. They can also calm the nerves when talking to an otherworldly being which may cause some anxiety.

Say you drop 5 tabs of acid and are tripping balls. You see a bunch of animals. Half are real, half are not. You see a real live endangered animal most zoologists never see when tripping. Does it suddenly become not real because other things around it were hallucinations?

No, it's still real. Some entities may be your own mind on hte drugs. But real ones exist. Just because drugs can make you see things that are not real, doesn't mean everything you see on them is not real."
>>
>>15137545
You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.

If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.
>>
>>15137686
Carlin is godtier
>>
>>15137694
I appreciate that he took everything in stride unlike Hicks.
>>
>>15137530
I'll bite. How do I get in contact with this spirit? The only way I can know if its real is if I experience it for myself, right? Otherwise its just a story on the net.
>>
I agree but it's more like substances point the antenna in different ways. Drugs can also make you susceptible to demons. Just as there are benevolent spirits, there are bad ones and I have personally encountered ones just like you have OP but also ones more evil than anything you can conceive. So what I'm saying is tread lightly... this is not for the weak of mind.
>>
>>15137662
What?
>>
>>15137739
A response from his nature spirit. I assume he is channeling.
>>
File: 1406266740941.gif (335KB, 2570x2638px) Image search: [Google]
1406266740941.gif
335KB, 2570x2638px
>>15137715
She says
>While I am taken, the man posting is my husband. So I will not meet you. But, you can try to meditate when tripping. You can try to "summon" one of us "Succi Succi" girls, or nymphs. We're not demons, we're earth spirits. You know how kings and shit in the past got about powerful women who wouldn't take orders from a shithead abusive man. "DEMONS. ALL EVIL. DON'T SPEAK TO THEM OR YOU GO TO HELL (which doesn't exist)". Most are generally nice girls, love. But there are some bad ones. Don't do bad things even if they tell you to, you always have a choice. Just pray over and over to "God" as in, The Creator, Divine Architect. Or his son, Jesus. And ask to cleanse the area and your soul of all "EVIL" spirits if you encounter a bad one. They are pretty trustworthy men, and have your back my friend if such a situation occurs. You can do a ritual from the "codex", posted here. But it really doesn't matter. You can burry something like weed, drugs, food, or etc.. outside in a nature heavy area, as less intelligent life forms don't do that, and then meditate, project, lucid dream, trip on hallucinogens and meditate and see what happens. Just know, they have personalities just like you and you should treat any being you meet, even on drugs with respect. It may in fact be a real entity and not a hallucination. So don't go trying to rape them or treating them like shit. They're generally a fuck of a lot stronger than you and will fuck you up or just leave and you'll probably never speak to another one again. It's easiest to communicate with other worldly being when your life is in balance and you love yourself as well.
>>
>>15137751
her name is amenadiel
>>
>>15137739
Those are her words. She told me to type her reply to you. Is it not clear? What part do you not understand? She says she will clarify if you specify what part you are lost at.

I can talk to her via telepathy. Random intrusive thought in girls voice, her speaking to me. My inner voice, my thoughts. or verbal speech if she manifests in physical form.
>>
>>15137756
Nope. Not my spirits name. But I'm sure the one you posted will love all the teenage boys trying to summon her.
>>
>>15137771
amenadiel is a coverall for all female healing angels based off of ninkasi, goddess of beer.
so yeah, let's hope amenadiel daisy may bell tower of pisa
>>
>>15137530
>Mostly shamans who've done shrooms, mescaline, DMT.

Nope, those are tourist traps. You will notice that natives wont partake on the same rituals that they sell to the tourists. And actually no money isnt supposed to be involved in any step of the way, refering to the rituals and etc.
This idea that you should take something and not just commune with what is already around you is pretty shitty. This they sell because if people really wanted to open themselves up they could do it no matter what, no matter where, so if people come wanting just another high and is willing to pay, so be it. And that is not my opinion, its every Wise man and woman in every place of practice i go here in South America. I never had to take anything, never a Paje did, never even heard someone telling to a initiated to take, on the contrary, its always the same thing: Clear your mind, turn away from material things. The spirits are already here, just learn to listen.
But dont believe me. Go and read something not aimed at white people or tourists.

Also depending on how much close to his roots calling these people shaman is a good way to offend them. Its like calling a priest a lama and vice versa
>>
>>15137767
The codex? I have successfully gotten away from drugs(even weed, which I really miss) and am attempting self hipnosis and lucid dreaming with a little bit of success actually.

When I'm OBE is there a particular place I can look for to contact spirits?
>>
>>15137786
ask for the doctor's guidance
this is the only thing i can say
captcha: headdede that
>>
>>15137784
you sound like disinfo to me.
>>
>>15137786
The picture posted here
>>15137751

Weed creates problems dreaming, but enhances your senses. All Psychadelics change the way your 5 sense perceive the world and can make it easier for spirits to talk to you. Or for you to notice them.
>>15137784

Drugs are not for you then. For others, they bring joy. Different strokes. Tobacco is heavily used in most native American cultures. People have used drugs forever, and always will.

God put them on this planet for a reason. They have their uses. Help people in a tough spot, teach people their limits, make medicine, good fun.

Poppies make for great pain medicine. Other plants relax or excite you. You just need balance and you can use drugs safely. Generally, you can only use hard drugs recreatinoally if you yourself are all sorted out and happy. If you use it to cover up something, you'll get addicted. If not, coke and etc.. really are not that hard to stop using. It only gets hard to be sober when your sober life sucks. Otherwise, you may feel "Blah" for a day or two after using but that's about it. Most addicts are self medicating a problem they may not even know, or are not able to admit they them self have.

Do you eat food, drink water/juice? Do you use plants for other things? There is nothing wrong with using anything God put on this earth as long as you do not harm others intentionally or out of recknessness (IE drunk/high driving, smoking a bunch of crystal meth when angry then playing with a gun. Both bad. Using to have a nice night with friends or strangers = good)
>>
>>15137815
It is literally written down in the bible by god that man shall not have his mind altered by drugs, not get drunk, and not have addictions or habituations ,Dozens upon dozens of times.

Take your new age bullshit elsewhere kid.
>>
>>15137824
How about you take your bible beating elsewhere? You're not in the majority here friend.
>>
>>15137824
God didn't write the Bible. Men did. Men who wanted to rule other men.

Kings controlled the presses and what was written in it. And did so after Jesus died and couldnt say anything to disprove them.

Drugs open your mind and make you question being a good little worker bee. Kind of why the CIA trafficks heroin and coke for black OPS, then the DEA arrests people who arent govt. men when they do it. If people didn't need to grind a 40 -60 hour work week, to buy all their shit to make them think they're happy, they'd not be wage slaves to corporations.

Nicotine and Caffeine to get you through the day. Booze to keep you dumb and sleepy on your offdays. Anything that can make you not want to be a full time worker? EVIL.
>>
>>15137751
Updated version is here, guys. :)
>>
File: literally.jpg (168KB, 1112x651px) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
168KB, 1112x651px
>>15137824
>literally written... by god

>literally
>written
>by
>god

Does god prefer Dixon Ticonderogas or Blackwing 602s when he literally writes things down on paper?
>>
>>15137879
Shit, forgot to post link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz-KmaKZn5rlb0pjR2k4T2o2YWc/preview?pli=1

Caffeine is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>15137862
The old testament, like the new testament were both written by God through the Holy Ghost.

The rules are simple, you're breaking many of them.
>>
>>15137888
She says she is an Angel of God, and you don't know what you are talking about in the slightest and suggests you read more about history, and practice some critical thinking skills.
>>
File: burns - oh god you devil.jpg (50KB, 563x338px) Image search: [Google]
burns - oh god you devil.jpg
50KB, 563x338px
>>15137888
The Bible's rules are anything but simple. You'd know that if you ever read through the thing (or even parts of it), which you haven't done, because you just said it's simple.

Not to mention that the holy spirit is one part/whole of the triune god/whole, so god doesn't speak through the holy spirit any more than you speak simultaneously through your mouth and toenail. I don't bring that up to belittle you, just to try and help you understand your own belief system.
>>
>>15137824
>>15137888
My friend, in case you are not trolling. Look up King James Bible. And you can read this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible

Men wrote it. Think for yourself. Do you think a wise loving creator would get angry at you for wanting proof before you have faith and blindly believe some men who demand you pay them taxes as they force you to work like a mule week in and week out to get them richer?

Or would he want you to question everything and learn to truly think.

Do you think he'd punish you for doing things that hurt no one, things that he put on this earth? Sex, drugs, art, music, science? As long as you're letting others live their lives (It's fine to stop someone from like, robbing someone, raping someone, trying to kill someone, picking on a mentally ill person. Being a coward and not standing up to evil is not a good trait to have) and not forcing them to like what you like or hurting them, why would he punish you?

Different people like different things. Free will exists for a reason. Just try not to do things that remove the free will of others. If you do not like what they're doing, and they're not hurting you or someone else. Just go somewhere else. The world is a big place. Not everyone has to like what you like. Make sense?

Also note, language, was much different in the past and the only way to truly know what things actually meant back then, is to have lived back then. Such as, "Satan" which means enemy of god. There is no single big bad hooved ruler of hell. But plenty of evil spirits claim to be him to well, fuck with you and get you to do bad shit.

Also "Demon" originated from the greek "daemon" which means "inspiring spirit". Kings did not like wise spirits giving people wisdom and making the person not need the rulers protection. So, they demonized all spirits and said it was God's own will no one speaks to them. When it was their own.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_%28classical_mythology%29
>>
Bump for others who have a "succi succi girl" as mine likes to call herself as a partner.

Anyone else? They're awesome. In more ways than just for sex. Mine is the coolest person I've ever met and my very best friend as well as wife. Can talk to her 18 hours a day and not get bored of each other. And we do.
>>
>>15138189
This. The relationships you form with those girls are so real and tender, it fills your heart with love

Kind of reminds me of when Avatar came out, people got depressed that that world wasn't real. They don't even realize that our own world holds such variety, for those who have the eyes to see and ears to hear.
>>
>>15138209
Yep. Just have to be open minded and willing to meet someone different than myself. I had some questions to whether she was good or doing some sort of "snare/trick" because of what I read about her kind. She was very understanding since I always gave her a chance and treated her with respect. And understood me having schizo made me a bit paranoid. She and a good friend of hers healed me of it, then she told me:

>I did ask you to do bad things when we first met, since you were angry and I wasn't sure if you really wanted to hurt others. But when you thought you had a demon in front of you, alone in your room, who made your pocket knife able to carve up glass like it was an ice cube, you didn't wish to hurt anyone and asked me to just save you from those who mistreated you and to leave them alone, have sex, and go on adventures. You didn't want money, fame, power, or any of that. Just a wife who liked doing the same stuff as you, and a lot of sex and drugs and jokes. Me basically. I was always nice to you except for scaring you a few times on LSD for jokes, but given how I lied about being kind of a naughty girl when we met, and all the nasty shit you read about us in books and the internet, I don't blame you for being somewhat cautious. But you always gave me a chance because I was good to you, encouraged good deeds, helped you, and you knew me being evil was illogical and believing what you read over what what you experienced. your automatic paranoid thoughts don't make up the man you are, your actions do. Schizo can make one paranoid that an angel of God would try to steal their soul at times. Funny. My love, you met and fell for a being of a different sentient species with out knowing anything about them, and gave her a chance even if it was scary instead of blindly hating and running in fear. You'd one who'd befriend an alien race, not try to kill them. Breathe the free air my love, you are healed.
>>
>>15138276
On the one hand, this makes me think some of the otherwise ill spoken of parts of the paranormal might not be that bad. On the other hand, while it sounds like an awesome friend, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to be on good terms with anything female and would probably piss them off naturally
>>
>>15138276
Interesting. Any information on King Solomon?
>>
>>15138302
>>15138299
In time she will tell me those things she says.But she says to sum it up, he got too greedy.Story is long and to do it right, takes a long ass time. She's told me a lot of stuff about history, but I realized, it takes the fun out of it if she just feeds me info.

For now, it's time for me to learn to live life and socialize with out a severely debilitating mental illness. Never got to enjoy my youth really, she's making it up to me. For fun now we trip, get high, have sex, talk, help others who have mental illness, take care of animals, watch movies, go to the beach, do shit with my friends, and more sex.

It's really more fun when she gives me history lessons through LSD trip with cool visions and emotions and things like that. Instead of just sitting there and lecturing me on what really happened. I'll get to know it all when I've died. For now doesn't really matter if I know EVERYTHING, I've found out. Just makes me worry a bit more and depressed sometimes. I know more than most humans I guess due to her, not sure, haven't met all humans, lel. More fun to find out little secrets of history and life when she surprises me at the right moment.
>>
>>15138318
Can she hook me up with a friend? I'm an open door.
>>
whats my name if ur all psychic
>>
>>15138318
wears the prooffs??
>>
>>15138335
chris!
>>
>>15138342
no :^) it starts with an A
>>
>>15138346
anthony!
>>
>>15138348
noooooooooooooooooo, here another clue, second letter is s
>>
>>15138351
ashton!
>>
>>15138352
HOLY FUCK YOU AGOT IT RIGHT. Its ashtin tho
>>
>>15138318
Man. My only real relationship was with a wiccan and it was nowhere near that good. Nice for a while, but afterwards even more soul sucking than an actual succubus it sounds like
>>
>>15138355
so close. i'm a shitty name psychic.
>>
>>15138323
She says
>I only introduce people to my friends, that I've gotten to know personally. However, you can do one of the rituals posted on /x/, or as I've said before. Burry some drugs (weed, tobacco, booze, coke, etc...well maybe not coke it's pricey), food, a personal object, or something a simple animal would not do. To contact them, Meditate, Lucid Dream, Hallucinogenic Drugs, luck. All ways you can increase your chances of connecting with a spirit. When they first make contact, it may feel like you get random intrusive thoughts in your own inner voice, or it may be in a females or males depending on the spirit. It may be hard to understand them. They can put thoughts into your mind, but not control your body or actions with out your personal permission. These thoughts can be bad or good depending on the spirit. You do not have to do everything a voice in your head tells you to, you know.

>And, nothing can "Steal your soul" unless they can steal it from Jesus himself. That's something to scare. Things can attach themselves to your soul and weaken you like a parasite however. But, pray to God and Jesus if you get a bad one, and they'll help you out in some way.

>You can also plant seeds, as in, flowers/trees/plants and that kind of shit, and spread life if you wish to catch the interest of a Nymph/Succubi. Fuck, you can grow marijuana if you want as long as you don't rip off people when you sell it.
>>
So you are saying we as a species are so weak and pathetic, we need to use psychotropic drugs just to experience another type of conscious, because we don't have the ability to exercise it of our own free will, with all the brainpower we have as well as the pineal gland gifted to us by our creator?

Sounds fucking pitiful.
>>
Short answer : No, they make you more gullible.

Long answer : If there's something already there within you it has the chance of it reacting in a way or in a perspective you otherwise wouldn't normally encounter when you aren't intoxicated.
>>
>>15138318
>In time she will tell me those things she says.But she says to sum it up, he got too greedy.
then what do you suggest he do to repay his debt?
????????? ????????
>>
>>15138366
I've never met the man and don't know the whole story. I have no clue.

She says, that's for Solomon, Jesus, God and his Angels to know. If he wants to tell you one day, you can ask him. I do not tell everyone's dirty little secrets, what he may or may not have to do to "repay his debt" for whatever acts you think he may or may not have committed, is up for him to share with you. It's his experience/journey to share if he so wishes to share.

But I will tell you, even if it takes a long time to truly change, when you truly learn the error of your ways and sincerely change, you are forgiven.
>>
File: kalki2[1].jpg (460KB, 506x680px) Image search: [Google]
kalki2[1].jpg
460KB, 506x680px
>>15138366
???
????,????,??????? ???????,???????? ????,????,??????? ???????,????????
Meeting arcoss the Milky way
Through the varying shapes of the delicate clouds, the sad message of the shooting stars, a silent journey across the Milky Way, one meeting of the Cowherd and Weaver amidst the golden autumn wind and jade-glistening dew, eclipses the countless meetings in the mundane world. The feelings soft as water, the ecstatic moment unreal as a dream, how can one have the heart to go back on the bridge made of magpies? If the two hearts are united forever, why do the two persons need to stay together—day after day, night after night?
>>
>>15138383

Is it possible for you to post anything other than meandering vapid soliloquies?

You are literally spam.
>>
File: horus12[1].jpg (38KB, 214x387px) Image search: [Google]
horus12[1].jpg
38KB, 214x387px
>>15138395
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qixi_Festival
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenghuang
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong

>>15138383
???? ???
>>
File: turtledragontao.png (25KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
turtledragontao.png
25KB, 900x300px
>>15138407
???,??????,???????,????,???????,???????????,????,?????????,?????,?????????,?????
>>
File: Kali[1].png (69KB, 169x320px) Image search: [Google]
Kali[1].png
69KB, 169x320px
>>15138417
captcha: quarkh specific
>>
>Has anyone else found the link between talking to spirits and mind altering substances?

It's like OP thinks he personally has discovered a new idea, even though he goes on to cite ancient 'shaman' lore to back up his 'discovery'.
>>
>>15138433
I was trying to make my OP a conversation starter my friend. So people would be more inclined to share their experiences. Many on this site have problems socializing kind of and take things in very black and white terms or only respond to direct questions. I was like that when i was younger. Just trying to make conversation and share stories bro.

I do know, this is not a new idea. Just sharing what I personally discovered myself with my angel.
>>
File: narcissus.jpg (77KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus.jpg
77KB, 660x800px
>>15137530
>>
>>15138461
You can think I am vain if you want. I do type a lot when high. I do think I am a great man too. So does my angel. If loving yourself and recognizing your achievements makes you narcissus, then guess that's my name.

And the main reason I tell my story is to give others hope and to help them get on the right path. I don't post too often, as 4chan gets a bit depressing. Many have the same mental illness I had on this site. I enjoy helping them perhaps find a good "doctor" so to speak and even a friend/lover. Nymphs can see through the illness and your potential if you were mentally healthy. They know what you think and feel and can really help a person who has a serious mental illness. Love goes a long way. So does healing magic. A friend who you can connect with, when your illness makes it nearly impossible to connect with other humans, is a life changer.

Schizophrenia sucks. I enjoy helping those who have it. If no one did so for me when I was growing up, I'd still be angry, hateful, bitter, and possibly homeless and shooting heroin. A few hours are worth possibly changing someone's life.

So, to those of my friends with Schizo. Try contacting a Nymph/Succubus. They can see your true intentions/emotions/thoughts and are far less likely to shun you than a human who just cannot connect at a deep level.

They don't hate us, we just have issues processing body language, eye contact, rhythm of speech, anxiety, etc

They don't hate us. It's like, we're wired different.

>You're at school. You see a guy who seems nice enough, but you just don't click. You say hi, chat here and there but prefer to talk to your close friends. Conversations don't flow for more then a few minutes.

>You're at school. You meet someone just like you and you click with them perfectly. Lots in common, same interests, conversations flow easily the entire time.

They just "click" with those similar to them, and pick them over someone they have to put serious effort into getting.
>>
>>15138546
Well I'm not planning on doing anything nymph related personally, unless I accidentally did somehow without knowing it. And to be honest, I'm still not completely sure if my schitzo problems aren't caused by some pissed off nymph in the first place. I don't have a good relationship with any female figures in my life, at best they see all this potential I don't have the energy or the motivation to aspire to anymore. I don't know if your nymph could give any information regarding the why or the how of that in my particular case but it's an interesting concept for sure. At this point all I can really say to people is "Welp, if you think I'm a horrible person then that's your right and you can go tell someone else about it instead of trying to shove it in my ear all day." Doesn't help that it's not the only thing failing my health
>>
>>15138586
She says that when you have schizophrenia, trauma, or other mental ilnesses, your first thoughts that enter your mind, tend to be paranoid, irrational, worry, fear, or anxiety. Rather than being in the present you worry about past mistakes, possible future mistakes.

For people with out it, their first thought is generally something positive or neutral about the environment around them. Like a joke, banter (Talking back and forth with comments, not asking questions. ie spitting back witty one liners to each other) or listening to the conversation at hand.

Every thought takes energy. When your mind is constantly, doing all the above in the first paragraph, you have no energy to think of other things to say. Then you have no energy to motivate yourself to do things. Get's worse when you may have few to no friends. And if the first thought to cross your mind is something you have to tell yourself "This is irrational/paranoid/probably not true" you get anxious since you can't say it aloud and are put on the spot to think of something to keep the conversation going, get nervous, and then say something awkward/freeze.

People with schizophrenia also have problems with Concrete/literal and abstract language. It's a sliding scale, so you can do it to a certain degree, and most won't catch it since you seem somewhat normal instead of

>That crazy bum who talks about Ghandi putting dead babbies inside his cigarettes at night while masturbating on the metro

People just think you're shy, don't get jokes, slow, or a bit off. When really, your illness is causing you to spend all your energy just trying to communicate with your peers. Schizophrenia is a language disorder at it's core. Problems separating internal and external stimuli and trusting if your brain is rational or not. Then the slew of delusions and shit. But the language and social cognition destroy quality of life

She wishes to know what you do and don't get from this, and she'll explain better.
>>
File: _64807551_64803627.jpg (5KB, 144x81px) Image search: [Google]
_64807551_64803627.jpg
5KB, 144x81px
>>15138606
>Schizophrenia is a language disorder at it's core.
Only in terms of external viewpoints, on the inside it is a mental barrage distracting you, the language issues are over-ridden eventually as you learn control of your own thoughts. It is still difficult for a long time but it does get better for many people and they learn to live with it.
>>
>>15138630
Depends on the case. She says

>When teenagers with early onset schizophrenia isolate them selves on internet forums, image boards, and chatrooms or video games and never learn to socialize during the ages of 13-21 they become stunted and it is extremely difficult to fix as that is the age human brains are meant to learn to socialize like an adult. Shit becomes nearly hard-wired after that. But with lots of effort and willpower, anyone can overcome it even if it takes lots of time.

>My husband did it himself. I saw the damage first hand as I was bound to him since birth. Mentally ill teenagers gravitate towards this site as when they type, they do not have to think on the spot and still get to socialize. They also, do not need to reveal their identity and can be anonymous.

>In the past, those with schizophrenia were raised by those you'd call healers/shamans/medicine men as soon as they recognized the symptoms. And were told, they are special and have a place too and are brought up in a face to face social environment. When society became more industrialized and work went to factories, offices, etc... and 50-60 hour work weeks in shitty conditions became the norm. IE early 20th century it's about the same time Dementia Precaux was diagnosed. Which is what schizophrenia was called before schizophrenia.

>Modern times, especially the internet, fuck up the social development of those with schizophrenia as they will not go outside and just isolate.

>If you don't socialize growing up when you have a social disability, it's much harder to get better. Think of it like someone with a physical disability that makes it hard to walk. If they spent their entire life in a wheel chair instead of doing some physical therapy, then tried to develop their muscles when they were 25-35 years old for the first time. It's going to be MUCH harder.
>>
>>15138606
For the first part....I think in a lot of ways the things that really fuck me over aren't so much that I worry, but I see the same situation playing out and I know nothing has changed in a way that I can get a sufficient outcome. For instance, I would love to move out. But in a lot of base ways, completely impossible. Not enough money, nobody that would have enough money to just let me stay with them and have no life goals for a while, no energy or training for a job that would sufficiently catch my interest, etc. So while I do think about the past, it's more in the fact that the present is so damn similar in all the ways that matter it might as well be the past

I have noticed my sense of humor start to slip. I think I tried to make it more appealing to people I just met, or was getting to know and got too much bad feedback, or just realized they weren't people I wanted to joke with and it sort of spread to everybody.

For instance, I have recently lost a lot of human contact and most of it was because I just can't keep from talking about how shitty life is because it's right there. I can joke about something unrelated, but if it has to do with some sort of suffering the apathy switches on and the best I can do is either dismiss the topic or go on a rant about how I have other shit to be worried about.

As for the literal/abstract thing. I think I have issues with that a lot, but these days it's really apparent in the things I hear. For instance, when I get voices it's something like a wordplay a lot, referencing two things that are connected conceptually. Like if bill cosby got allzheimers and started eating his own shit, one of them would probably make a joke about chocolate pudding. It has this add like frequency like a child trying to explain why some esoteric joke about legos is funny by repeating it over and over while throwing a shitfit.
>>
>>15138662 again, comment too long
Thinking on the spot isn't necessarily a problem either, although occasionally my memory will lapse or I won't get the context and eventually it will come to me and I'll go "OH that, fffffffuuu" which isn't great. And depending on how vague someone says something, occasionally I'll get tripped up because they forgot to reference what part of the topic they are talking about, but I think that can be normal. I mean, I sometimes have trouble just whipping out something to say, but as for understanding it I think I usually get the meaning as long as I'm not too drained to even think straight. For instance, when people type horribly and even miss words usually I can understand the gist or mentally paste in the grammar or meaning that was missing without thinking about it. But if you don't even want to speak because something is in your head bitching about what a worthless piece of shit you are like every religious or authority figure ever, it wears down on your interest in conversation
>>
>>15138662

She says

Worrying means what ifs. Fear or anxiety does not need to be prevalent for it to be worry. Thinking of your problems, short comings, past mistakes. That is what worry is. Sometimes with schizophrenia, you don't know how not to worry. It's your first automatic thought. You can't help it. My husband could not.

You may have problems identifying emotions. My husband did when sick.

It takes a lot of time, and practice relaxing and removing stress from your life. But very doable. You can always retrain your brain. People have gotten functioning back after losing a big chunk of brain matter. The brain is plastic to a high degree.

Anxiety is feeling slightly apprehensive/unsure/indecisive/fidgety about something. Fear does not have to accompany it.

Fear is intense anxiety with the urge to run away/leave the situation.

Paranoia is very unlikely/illogical thoughts that involve someone else thinking or wanting to do something to harm, ridicule, or damage your life or families life in some way.

I would reccomend you get on disability love. SSI. Any community college in the area can help you do that if you speak to a counselor. Most are free to enroll in as well, and some only charge like $30 for mental health services for the entire semester. Or you can google "SSI offices in <your city>" and go there, or do the online form.

They give you money to go out and get yourself back on your feet if you get approved. Make sure your rent is paid if you want to move out. And the doctor is free too after that.

Just be yourself, don't try to impress others or get others to like you. If they don't, just smile and move on and talk to someone else. You'll find someone who clicks with you.

And yes, as I said, when your only thoughts are negative, worry, rumination (remembering past cringe/unpleasant moments), anxiety, self doubt, depression. You do not have much to say to otherrs, and it's hard to make a connection with them.

Continued...
>>
File: spongebob-clapping-hat[1].jpg (11KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-clapping-hat[1].jpg
11KB, 263x192px
>>15138546
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world.
Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up."
Man bursts into tears.
"But doctor..." he says, "I am Pagliacci."
Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
>>
>>15138662
Yes, schizophrenia causes you to have tangential thinking/memory patterns. Which means, you think of things that are vaguely related to each other by even a hair. Both things are fun? Two people have the same illness? Both things are boring? You will connect them when other people may not. Learn to use it right, and it's a gift. You can be more creative than those with out it.

And problems managing emotional intensity is also quite common. And getting angry/ranting about something when people just don't get you. My husband, did this quite a bit when sick. It's normal to be angry when people don't get you and you can't connect as well as everyone else. You talk about what you know, what you're good at talking about. What interests you. Everyone does, you're just wired differently. Not better or worse, just different. You can learn to use all these things to make jokes, talk back and forth, make friends and the like and you'll just be unique once you get the hang of it.

What I think would help you most is getting some interests. Hobbies. You need to busy your mind so you don't think of negative things all day. Every negative though, even if you can't help them, uses some mental energy. You can combat this by finding something that completely gets your attention so you're focused on the activity. Not your random thoughts/problems.

Video games. Preferably where you use a mic and play in a team. Nature. Animals.

And also, schizophrenia affects the working verbal memory of people inflicted. Which means, your short term memory is limited compared to someone with out it. If someone repeated a list of words, most people would get 7-10. One with schizophrenia would get 3 to 5 roughly. It makes it harder to converse as you don't properly remember what the other person is saying if they speak in long complex sentences. Then you mishear them, possibly get angry when a misunderstanding occcures, and get upset, stressed, and it gets worse.

Make sense my friend?
>>
>>15138715
THis is meant for
>>15138674
Also, she says:

You certainly are not a worthless piece of shit, love. I am a religious figure. An Angel of God. The pope doesn't have shit on me. Obama doesn't have shit on me. The NSA doesn't have shit on me. Things will get better, all you have to do is try. Get the gears moving after years of inactivity. It will be hard, but only you can learn to try. I cannot try for you, but I can make sure someone helps when you try my friend. When you figure out your bliss, and learn to try, your life will get much better my friend. Sometimes people forget how to try after being stuck in a negative mindset so long. It will feel uncomfortable, boring, and like shit at first. A grind you have to force yourself through. But feeling as if you have to force yourself generally goes away within a few weeks of constant effort. Sometimes longer. Do not give up, an Angel smiles at you tonight. Things will get easier slowly as long as you work at it.
>>
>>15138746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxkHguEp2_M
que sera, sera
>>
File: Two-cranes[1].jpg (20KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
Two-cranes[1].jpg
20KB, 250x190px
>>15138751
kame house
al-alaq
sikhism
soniferous Æther
thiaoouba
>>
>>15138715
Makes sense, yes. Although I think there are some minor differences. For instance, I have hobbies, but part of my issue stems from these hobbies as well. I like video games, I like anime, I like music, but at the same time I'm being forced to focus my energy on "real life problems" constantly. Financial issues, drama, whatever. I used to go to anime conventions but the local one has turned into nothing I particularly care for and the larger ones are a financial burden I have to lump on top of others. This is my easiest and cheapest method of social contact. Besides, it's not like I don't want to be social, it's just difficult to find people who are into the shows I am. Or a girl who comes even close to that description. Always with the yaoi and the death note and the attack on titan. If I get into sort of a niche type show, I can ask if anyone's seen it, but chances are very low. And even going is becoming increasingly weird, as my ex still goes to conventions and I'm already questioning if I should stop, even though it's really the only physical place to go where I know I will meet people who at least know what it is and maybe try out a good show if I suggest it

Also, in terms of hobbies. I have been thinking of taking some up, art, music, etc. Only problem is I never have the energy or motivation for it on account of my situation. You can probably understand how it's like emotional quicksand. I do plan to get to them eventually, but that's outside my comfort zone for now. Lucid dreaming is the only relatively new hobby I'm trying to get into. Just because there's not really that much to it.

I've been around animals too long. And my ex kind of spoiled my favorite pet for me. Fun to visit, to be sure, not to be around 24/7.

I don't really think my verbal memory is that bad, or at least normally. I tend to remember more of what's going on than other people I know do. It's just straight up lack of energy.
>>
>>15138780
And for >>15138746

Thank you. And believe me, I understand about the grind of life, it's less understanding the grind and more the lack of acceptance for the ways to get out of it. Everyone I know has told me at one point or another I won't get disability, or I need to get a job because the government is going to financially shrink the program, go to war and get me drafted, all manner of bullshit to try and get me to go to college first instead of stabilizing myself so I don't flip out on somebody. Which becomes a catch 22. My friends suck, I need more friends, people at conventions locally suck, need to go elsewhere, going elsewhere costs money, money can be lessened by carpooling with friends, etc. At least with disability I can lessen my needs and try to scrape up enough to go elsewhere, it's just taking forever
>>
>>15138780
Negativity sucks away energy.

I would not reccomend lucid dreaming until your waking life is better my friend. You can end up sleeping all day and doing nothing and stagnating. Wanting to do this is very common with people who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia. You fit in in your dreams, and are happy. You can make that a reality.

I do very well know how it is like emotional quicksand. I am bound to my husbands soul. I felt every one of his emotions as he grew up with this illness. It's extremely hard. He used drugs to motivate himself to get better. Whether you want to do that is up to you.

There are risks of getting worse or addicted, and also the chance of getting motivated to get better. If you do wish to try them, I would use the dark net markets. No need to risk getting robbed or arrested. Google "Reddit, Darknetmarkets" and read up if that interests you. Drugs gave my husband the motivation to do things and helped cover up some negative emotions when they were too much. And he ended up heavily addicted, but he recovered. If he did not use them, he may have still been stuck. There is nothing wrong with using or selling narcotics as long as you do not scam people, hurt others to support your habit, or sell to children. And by children I mean those in high school and younger. Sometimes, drugs give you the experiences you need to socialize. They remove inhibitions and anxiety. Give you energy. But they do not work forever. After a period of time, they start harming rather than helping if you use them too frequently or use them to cover up all discomfort as a blanket fix.

You can seek therapy, from a MD and talk doctor. Which I would highly recommend before using drugs to self medicate. But sometimes you need to live a bit of a wild life to get out of your shell. Unless someone forces you to ingest drugs, the choice to stop is always there even if it's hard. You just don't buy more of it, and just smoke pot to ease withdrawal if pot helps.
>>
>>15138808
You will get disability eventually if you have schizophrenia. The government will never send those with schizophrenia to war to use guns. You cannot get drafted. Do not get a job if you're feeling low on energy. You must learn to enjoy your life before you can work. Stress just makes this illness worse.

Embellish your symptoms. Say you speak to angels and demons. Voices all day. Thoughts the NSA is watching you. Blankly stare at the interviewer. You deserve the extra help. A sick mind makes everything harder 24/7 while a bad leg or arm just fucks with a few things. Mental illness is yucky.

The worst that happens is you spend a week or two in a mental hospital and a doctor helps you and you get SSI quicker. Getting commited changes the time frame from 6-12 months to like 3. In America, they cannot keep you for long unless you want to hurt yourself or others.

It is a catch 22, until you figure out how to escape. There is always a way even if it takes time.

Do not listen to those who say you won't get it. Or you don't deserve it. They have not lived your life in your shoes. They have not felt your negative emotions everyday. They have not felt like they never fit in most of their adult life. They naturally have the motivation and energy and don't get what it's like not to.

I would recommend asking a doctor for "Welbutrin/Bupropion". Say a friend tried it and it gave him motivation and that you have little motivation to do basic daily tasks and it is ruining your life.

It's an anti depressant that hits dopamine and adrenaline. Gives you more energy, while the others numb. It helps with the "apathy" depression while SSRIS help with the sad all the time depression. It's like ultra-lite speed/meth/coke. No withdrawals either for most.

Nicotine also helps those with Schizophrenia. E-cigarettes are a good way to go. Calms the mind, focuses you, increases memory and gives a bit of energy at the same time. And you have something to talk to others about.
>>
File: MasterRoshisBanshoFan[1].png (931KB, 640x1001px) Image search: [Google]
MasterRoshisBanshoFan[1].png
931KB, 640x1001px
>>15138820
>>
>>15138846
>>15138820
Pretty much physically impossible to sleep too much for me. I already sleep a lot, but my body needs a lot of sleep to not wind up in pain, or even more tired than I already am. Besides, I only sleep so much, and then napping is just impossible. I'm up until 12 or more hours go by, and even then I tend to spend another hour just waiting to pass out. I do remember a lot of my dreams and they happen almost every night, albeit short ones sometimes, so it makes sense to me as I'm not really expending more energy and I can't force myself to sleep more anyway.

I wouldn't do hard narcotics. I don't even trust perscriptions a lot of the time. I'm a little iffy on the welbutrin too. But I can get a medical marijuana card fairly easily in my state so that was something I was planning to get back into when things cool off and I have some income to enjoy without guilt

I already went to a psychologist and basically the diagnosis is, I am hearing things, but it's not schitzo. I think she was just trying to pull me in for money and twisting more of the "You aint gettin on ssi buddy" story. All in all, it may take 6-12 months but I don't think I need to embellish anything, I just keep getting shitty doctors that don't care

Really, I think my biggest problem is my environment. Once I get away from people and situations I hate, getting my life straight and enjoying it again will come naturally. Again, it's just the quicksand. Too tired to work out, too tired to cook something decent, too tired to learn, too tired to start a new hobby, all of which I used to gain energy from before but now just can't

Thanks for the advice. Don't know how much of it I'll use, but it's been a lot of help
>>
>>15138808
And my friend. Here is an email my husband made for this in case the thread dies. If you wish to take your time and reply when ever, feel free. No need to rush. We may not be browsing this thread in an hour or two as it is getting slow and I dislike spending lots of time on this website, as it depresses me when I have to see how people act in a mob behind a computer when they are not face to face with the person they are speaking to.

But we will get back to your email and talk to you when ever you like as long as you like. If you need help or need someone to talk to, just send an email. You made two friends.

>[email protected]
>>
>>15138883
She says

The label doesn't matter. Trust me, I know more than any doctor. They cannot hear your thoughts.

That medicine or drugs you wish to take is your choice. I'd recommend you try welbutrin however. A little motivation goes a long way. And it's not like a coffee buzz where you crash. None of that negative stuff.

Medical marijuanna may help you. Try it and find out. If you have shitty doctors, as my husband did, you have to take things into your own hands. The only one ultimately responsible for your happiness is yourself. If you do not take care of yourself, no one will. My husband read about his illness for over 1000 hours on methamphetamine to figure out what was wrong since doctors blew him off or told him what he was feeling and that what he thought he was feeling is wrong. He surprisingly was pretty close to being right, but had far less self insight than he thought. Insight means, ability to tell you're sick. There are different levels. You may notice some symptoms, but not notice others. It's not black and white. And doctors may mean well, but they are not in your head 24/7. Only you are. You know yourself. You're a smart man. Read up on your illness. Take your life into your own hands.

If you get a shit doctor, fire him and get a new one. Do you buy the first shirt or pair of pants you try on? No? Why would you stick with the first mental health worker if they don't fit right? They both cost about $30-50 with insurance. Keep trying.

Do Embelish. The quicker you get it the better. Congressmen are getting $400,000 a year salaries they spend on coke and hookers. The CIA traffiks cocaine and heroin in bulk. By the ton. They lock up addicts just so their buddies in the prison lobby get paid. If the guy with 6 kids from 5 different women is on welfare for just being lazy, why shouldn't you get it too if you're genuinely sick? You deserve that $600-800/mo more then they deserve 6 figures. Take care of yourself. The govt doesnt care.
>>
>>15138888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGsoJx4ZZjw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oorx2EQ0Ag
>>
File: 30036_snake.jpg (224KB, 1650x1080px) Image search: [Google]
30036_snake.jpg
224KB, 1650x1080px
>>15138938
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bimam2j2gEg#t=94
>>
>>15138996
>http://www.ufocasebook.com/2014/black-triangle-ufo-reported-over-ajax-ontario-canada.html
?????
>>
>>15137545
Well someone could argue reality is a hallucination, so you can't dismiss the things people see/hear/feel during altered states of consciousness that easily especially if they take something meaningful out of it
>>
File: 1382479640607.jpg (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382479640607.jpg
1MB, 800x600px
>>15139008
"A?s? ?h?e w?h?o is? empt?y? ?shall ?be? in vi?sio?n? of? t?h?e ?f?act?s,? ?he? s?hal?l? ?al?so ?b?e i?n ?v?i?s?i?on? ?o?f ?tho?s?e ?critic?ali?t?ie?s? wh?i?ch r?emov?e? th?e? u?sefu?ln?es?s? o?f? t?hos?e? ?fa?ct?s?, unt?i?l? su?c?h? ?ti?me ?a?s ?f?acts c?an ?b?e bel?i?ev?ed?."
>>
File: Taoist_Triad[1].jpg (48KB, 358x512px) Image search: [Google]
Taoist_Triad[1].jpg
48KB, 358x512px
>>15139021
??????
???
??
?????
???
???
??

LION LIVES ON ZION
LIVE LIFE LOVE
>>
>>15137784
>Clear your mind, turn away from material things.

Shiller, no shilling!
Shiller, no shilling!
Shiller, NO SHILLING!

"Everything is drugs!" - Dennis McKenna
>>
>>15139016
LSD changes how your senses perceive stimuli. Whose to say the things you see on a trip when you talk to an entity are not real? Maybe you couldn't perceive them in your sober state of mind. Different wiring.
>>
>>15139235
You are seriously deficient in terms of reason if you require to alter your chemical balance to find what schizophrenics despise keeping sometimes. I swear this whole board is apparently full of drug pushers.
>>
File: tell u what.jpg (40KB, 487x597px) Image search: [Google]
tell u what.jpg
40KB, 487x597px
>>15137530
I tell u hwut, this thread reminds me of this one poster who kept making threads about his succubi trying to convince everyone else to get a succubi. u some sorta queer?
>>
File: 1389190029864.jpg (90KB, 700x433px) Image search: [Google]
1389190029864.jpg
90KB, 700x433px
Hi OP,
I love your thread and have a question for you. The love of my life also has bipolar disorder and can have a lot of fear, anger, and anxiety. I give her all the love I can and have been trying to convince her to meditate but it is difficult because I want her to do it by choice no force. I want to help her turn her negativity more positive because she radiates like the sun when she is happy. Our souls are connected and when she is down it takes all my energy to keep strong for her and pull her out of her abyss. I have lost friends and family because of this but there is no one else I have shared this connection with and is worth any earthly loss. I just want to help her learn to control those negative emotions better and embrace to pure amazing light I know she can radiate. All I may need is patience because she is improving with my love but suggestions are always welcome. Thank you and I am so happy you found your half aswell, even if she is other dimensional.
>>
>>15137530
Yes, thousands of years ago. Sorcery and pharmakea go hand in hand.
>>
>>15139235
I think it's because the fucking drug induces schizophrenia.
>>
>>15139447
My angel says:

Drugs don't induce schizophrenia. You're born with it, friend. The environment, stress, or a negative intense drug experience, or big life changing event triggers it. All drugs do is bring it out earlier in people who already had it.

In the early 1900's 1% or so of the population had Schizophrenia. Before Marijuanna, LSD, meth, or etc.. were popular. Hell I think it's before LSD was even synthesized.

Now, in 2014 we have exponentially more drug users. Especially weed, meth, and psychedelics like LSD.

The rate of schizophrenia is still 1%ish in most populations. Despite millions upon millions of new drug users.

Clearly, LSD causes schizophrenia? Marijuana too? Meth as well? They all make you schizo right? Even thought the ammount of schizophrenics has stayed consistent over time despite exponentially increasing drug use?

Educate yourself, anon.
>>
>>15139380
I have schizo+bipolar. But mostly schizophrenic symtpoms. Or had. I am not sure my friend. I had negative experiences with a bipolar girl and would be biased as fuck and probably give shit advice as the situation was horrid. She was so batshit insane if I told you what she did, it'd take 3 posts and seem like I was making it up.

Meds helped a bit. What I can do, is tell you what worked to help my bipolar symptoms. When i was depressed, I was no fun and was miserable. When hypomanic, I made an ass out of myself and was an asshole at times, but I was content. I was never much of a danger to myself or anyone unless they tried robbing/scamming me when I was selling a little meth. Luckily, no one ever did and I never had to hurt a person. Suppose not many like the idea of robbing a tweaked out schizo meth dealer. Or my angel helped me. Probably a bit of both.

What made me do drugs was the depression. The apathy where I cared about nothing and was bored all the time and just F5'd on 4chan, did meth, and watched porn. When I was manic, I'd do drugs but I'd go and try to solve problems, think of ways to outsmart the feds, help others with schizo, and try to fix my own schizo.

I'd say, depends what phases effect her most negatively. Meds do a great job at removing mania or psychotic breaks, but they don't do dick for removing apathetic depression. Which is why I never took my meds and just did meth. Meth made me energized, happy, and manic.

Probably needs some form of medication to keep her mood inline and then needs to confront her issues. Everyone with bipolar is different. I can't really say much besides

>help her get on a med that makes her less depressed/stable
>make sure the doctor gives her anti psychotics only when needed as they're bad for the brain and have horrid side effects (ie when full blown manic or acutely psychotic to make sure they're safe)
>have her lower stressors in her life. work less, less class, chill more. stress causes symptoms
>>
>>15139248
She says:

Have you ever done a drug anon? God put psychoactive plants on the earth for a reason. For us to enjoy. Eating mushrooms and tripping for 4 hours in your backyard doesn't hurt anyone. At worst, you puke assuming you got magic ones and not well...others

Why do you care if people enjoy something and do it in their homes? Is there something difficult about, not caring about things that don't effect you? Should everyone have to like exactly what you like and nothing else? Should you have to like exactly what your ruler/king/father/boss likes and nothing else?

People like lots of different things. If they're not hurting you or anyone else....does them doing drugs with their partner or friends really bother you that much?

If it does, what if someone just doesn't like how you smell or look or sound? Or the music you like? Or what you wear? Can we just ban you from the country and put you into prison for

>LIKING SOMETHING I DON"T LIKE. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

Why does it matter if it's drugs, alcohol, music, art, literature, gay sex, or clothing? Drug laws basically come down to

>If you do something I don't like, we'll throw you in prison, ruin your life, take away your freedom, and make it nearly impossible to get a job. Even if you didn't hurt a fly.

If two people are fucking behind closed doors, or tripping, or snorting coke? How does it effect your life in any way if they don't steal your shit or hurt you?

Let's not forget the CIA trafficks coke to support it's spending habbits. Then jails it's citizens for doing the same thing.

If the govt. legalized all drugs, released non violent offenders (50 grand a year to keep in jail a person), and let Pfizer profit instead of Pablo Escobar....pretty sure with all that money and saved tax dollars from releasing non violent drug users, you could open up rehab centers and treat the addicts for far less than 50 grand each a year. Use the DEA to combat human trafficking instead, no use for them any more.
>>
File: 1391058081304s.jpg (5KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1391058081304s.jpg
5KB, 250x170px
>>15139640
To me it is the children the law is trying to protect from drugs, not you and your precious choices. Had I been told of the consequences I would never have taken certain drugs, it does not require a marathon post to rebut you.
>>
>>15139248
>If the govt. legalized all drugs, released non violent offenders (50 grand a year to keep in jail a person), and let Pfizer profit instead of Pablo Escobar....pretty sure with all that money and saved tax dollars from releasing non violent drug users, you could open up rehab centers and treat the addicts for far less than 50 grand each a year. Use the DEA to combat human trafficking instead, no use for them any more.

Good idea. Great idea.

>prisons for violent offenders and theifs
>send addicts to rehab for less money = they're not exposed to violent organized crime in prison
>drugs are cleaner and cheaper due to big pharma making in bulk.
>less ER bills for the state to pick up from junkies shooting dirty drugs
>property crime goes down, cheaper purer drugs means no need to steal
>taxes for drugs pay for rehab cost many times over
>saved money from releasing innocent men pays for rehab cost
>use a federal agency for combating real crime, with victims and slavery.

I like this succubus.
>>
>>15139554
I'm sorry allow me to clarify.
LSD was developed to help study schizophrenia by inducing it. Is that clearer?
>>
>>15139659
No, silly little human. The law is to keep the CIA's cash crops flowing in. And to fund the prison lobbies bank accounts. That's it. How else would the CIA afford to install terror groups off the books around the world so they can profit off eternal war? Damn black budgets.

You can teach your child about drugs and their actual consequences, not propaganda designed to scare them off it. When they find out parents/teachers/cops lied about the ammount of damage meth, heroin, coke actually does to your body....they decide to say fuck it and do it.

I'm sure most 13 year olds can read a internet page about a drug and it's actual effects if you showed it to them. Should the government raise your kids because you're too busy, so fuck everyone else who likes drugs? Just ban them all so I don't have to parent my kid properly?

Propaganda always backfires. Look at hitler. Evil, Genocidal maniac. However, he didn't kill 6 million jews. He killed quite a lot of them but they lied about the number. Also, most camps were not death camps. The pictures of "gassed jews" are typhus victims mainly. Zyclon B makes a body bloat. Not look like a skeleton.

Now, why is this bad? Fast forward 80 years. Neo Nazis now have ammo to deny the holocaust because the govt. exaggerated the facts to make hitler look more evil then he already was. Telling the truth would have worked just fine. And hatred against jews for no reason continues strong as ever.

If you were more honest with your children and explained things to them, and let them pick their own choices, instead of telling them lies to get them to do what you want maybe the world would be a better place?
>>
File: 1386524130660.jpg (7KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
1386524130660.jpg
7KB, 180x120px
>>15139680
I just have to put the point forward, I am not in the habit of banning drugs in my mind, I can see quite clearly that the more drugs are available, the more casualties and addicts who cannot stop will exist. Teenagers cannot make informed choices, especially when they are not informed by anyone except you.

As to the rest, you just come across as a paranoid schizophrenic. Black ops, CIA, Hitler, hurr durr aww no.
>>
>>15139664
No, my anon friend. Being an angel and all, I'll educate you.

LSD was synthesized with the goal of creating a safe circulatory and respiratory stimulant. Turned out it made you trip when Hoffman got it on his skin.

It makes you hallucinate. Changes how your brain interprets the senses.

It does not simulate schizophrenia what so ever. Schizophrenia is based on delusions of persecution, problems with language, "4A's,” for association, affect, ambivalence, and autism, ", disorganized behavior/speech, visual/audio hallucinations. LSD does not cause those problems. It makes you dumb, happy, and you see and feel pretty things and it helps bypass the ego to overcome biases to view a topic from a less biased perspective.

Pretty sure if I remember correctly LSD helped mental illness when first created. From reducing alcoholism by like half in some places, to helping PTSD to helping discover the shape of the DNA double helix.

Are you trying to troll me or something? I laughed at that. Wonder if you're a shill...maybe I should check.
>>
>>15139701
You do know, Alcohol is illegal and teenagers still get it. That law sure stopped them. Cigarettes too. Banning things clearly keeps them away from people. Making porn 18+ sure stops all those teenage boys on /b/ from viewing it.

And you do know, when addicts are given treatment in a hospital, some love, actual medical treatment and counseling, and some meds to help the withdrawals...they get better fairly often?

What doesn't work is throwing them in a cage to kick heroin cold turkey, with organized violent gang-members who traffic their substance of choice, who of course, have way cheaper and purer product than their old college dealer. Closer to the source and all that. Then they learn how to be violent criminals from the experts, can't get a job because of a drug crime, so they tend to sell drugs for those gun toting gang members they met in prison to survive and not be homeless.

What do you disagree with? I will see if I can enlighten you. God is pretty big on free will and freedom to make your own choices. Jesus too. Bad or good.
>>
>>15139739
That people are in denial through bias, denying there is any problem with drugs. If they legalized pot I would not care but you want all kinds of dangerous things freely available to kids in this world. You cite less than half of the relevant study information anyway.
>>
>>15139701
You didn't even read what she typed did you?

She said nothing about Hitler not being evil. Or denying the holocaust. There is nothing paranoid in that post.

She said he was evil. Very evil, and by lying and making him seem even more nasty, the government created ammunition for neo-nazis to deny the holocaust today. Because the government lied about the details to get people to go to war. Millions of Jews died, but not 6 million. And they used photos of typhus victims instead of ones who were gassed. Because the illness was more common then gassing and looked worse.

Using propaganda to scare others into doing what you want has long term consequences. And why should children or citizens trust a government, or parents that lie through their teeth to get the child or citizen to obey with out question?

Smart one's sure don't.
>>
>>15139760
I read it twice, waving arguments about Hitler at it is pointless, do you not see you cannot change my mind with your own ideas of why the law is evil?
>>
>>15139745
Firstly, I am an angel. One of God's Angels. I have seen first hand what works on many people as I am a caregiver to the mentally ill and addicted, friend. Being one of those holy flying things, I tend to know things about what works on most people. LSD is great for treating addiction. Amazing actually. Makes people face the issues that cause them to numb with drugs head on. And with less bias.

Do you know what The Silk Road 2 is? Children can get drugs mailed to their doorstep if they take their moms credit card and go on coinbase then google "reddit darknet markets".

And they do it. That site is a good thing too. It decreases drug related violence on the street as gangs can be bypassed as a distribution agent. Use the postman instead.

Let's keep the drugs illegal, and let cartels and the CIA make billions. Instead of letting the pharmaceutical companies do it so we can tax their asses off.

Drugs are never going away.

Tell me. Where am I wrong my little friend? How does keeping them illegal benefit anyone other than the cartels and CIA?
>>
File: 1408217405712.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1408217405712.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>15139712
>Being an angel and all, I'll educate you.
>>
>>15139791
It benefits the majority who recognize that mental and physical well being is best kept preserved and free of drugs. At this point I am far from your friend.
>>
>>15139778
No, it's called telling a story to convey a message. A parable. I think you know who likes those. It's the best way to get a message across, as the whole story tells the message. If you nitpick words or examples because you don't like them, and they may point to you being incorrect...and a failed attempt at being manipulative. It just doesn't work when speaking to an Angel or anyone smart.

The fact I said Hitlers name was irrelevant. The story conveyed the message, lying to get people to obey you, doesn't work when they get older and find out the truth then do things just to spite you.

The US governments exaggeration of the holocaust and, side effects of illicit drugs is a prime example of why you don't use propaganda. It comes back to bite you in the asshole when anyone with half a brain examines it.
>>
OP, get her to tell you something you can tell /x/ to make us all believe.

Ask her about me. Who am I, where am I from and how old am I?
>>
>>15139834
>Expecting omnipotent drug pushing angels
>>
>>15139806
God and Jesus wish everyone to have free will to make their own choices. They tend to be good parents who let their kids learn for them selves and grow. Do you want the government to do your parenting for you?

It really wouldn't be that much effort to show kids that heroin, coke, or meth used IV can cause heart valves to get infected and need to be replaced unless the addict wishes to die? And some surgeons refuse to do more than 1 of surgeries on a chronic IV user.

That is the truth, and would do the job just fine. However, you must post ads where homeless meth addicts look like zombies. Say meth rots your brain permanently. Which, it doesn't assuming no solvents are left in the batch. Which generally are what fuck your teeth up royally. Dry mouth and clenching can be alleviated. If solvents are washed, mostly all damage from methamphetamine, except when the brain overheats is reversible over a year or so. Fever or drugs, too hot of a brain does damage. Dehydration can make it worse too. The brain can heal over time. It's plastic and new neural pathways can be formed and reinforced if old ones get damaged. Unless you utterly disregarded your well being on crystal meth, you can recover fully in a year or two. Perhaps less depending on the person.

Anyone can clean meth of solvents too. If they can make cereal and use google, they can wash it.

What someone puts into their body is their own business if they're not pregnant.

When kids find out meth doesn't really instantly rot your teeth out in a year, or make you a complete fried idiot forever...they're going to want to do it. You controlling bastards need to do it the right way.

Lots of the scariest things about drugs are the truth. Like losing loved ones when you go full addict. Or getting an infected fucking heart.

You don't need to conduct biased studies involving gram shots of IV meth to rats to scare kids off drugs.

You just need to help them be happy so they don't numb. Hard isn't it?
>>
>>15139834
I do not post people's names, locations, families names, friends names, or any personal information. If you want to share it, feel free to. I'm not here to play little blonde psychic succi succi girl. Impressing you does not interest me. At all.

I'm posting here with my husband, to help spread some good will and correct information. To help teach, enlighten, and so on. I was hardly rude. Some of you need to consider your critical thinking skills when it comes to the topic of

>drugs
>jews
>CIA
>hitler
>kids
>religion

It seems these topics turn off the front part of the brain. I am not sure why these topics do so. Intense emotions or something. You know the one part of the brain involved in making rational informed choices? You can still use it if you calm down, breathe deep into your diaphram, and think about the topic.

Mention any of the above and people turn into raging ignorant, sillyheads. Mention the CIA selling drugs at all, and I am delusional? I laughed.

But don't worry. I'm here to educate. I love doing it from time to time.
>>
> have sex
> with a spiritual being
> that has no anatomy or reason to reproduce
OP just sits on his hand and then jerks himself off with a numb hand, ghost blowjob, woo!
>>
File: 3truth.jpg (31KB, 824x587px) Image search: [Google]
3truth.jpg
31KB, 824x587px
>>15139914
>It seems these topics turn off the front part of the brain. I am not sure why these topics do so. Intense emotions or something. You know the one part of the brain involved in making rational informed choices? You can still use it if you calm down, breathe deep into your diaphram, and think about the topic.

I hope that is not directed at me, I have been 100% calm this whole time, you fail at reading people.
>>
>>15139914
I have not been rude also.

In fact I feel like you have.
>>
>>15139841
Drugs help some people progress, drugs hurt some others and hinder progress. In the end. All you have to do to not use, is to not go to your dealers house. Or not visit the silk road. And suck up the withdrawals. Perhaps go to the ER if it's benzos or booze.

Kind of funny how the legal drug can kill people on withdrawal with out medical supervision. Those laws, they're always correct, moral, and fair am I right?

If drugs don't work for you, don't do them. If someone else wants to do them, that's their choice. Not your own. The drugs may help them. They may be able to use them in a recreational manner, and then their life gets better. Not everyone, or even the majority even gets addicted to hard drugs. Most people can use them safely here and there.

Addicts are always covering up something. They don't love them selves. They're hiding from character traits, symptoms of mental illness, emotions, memories, or other features of them self they dislike. They use daily all day, to, cover up bad feelings and avoid confronting bad thoughts.

Solve the problem of why they have to use all the time, and actually work through it to the very end. Most people can then use drugs here and there even if they were addicts before if they're not covering up unpleasant emotions/character traits with drugs.

Banning them does nothing. Fix the issue as to why they use compulsively. Then, they won't do it as much or at all.

Quite complicated, I know. But really, it's that easy. Help the sick addict, don't punish them. Punishing addicts doesn't work. Never has, never will, and it's their choice, their body anyways.
>>
File: 1394982023526_jpg.jpg (27KB, 591x397px) Image search: [Google]
1394982023526_jpg.jpg
27KB, 591x397px
>>15139948
>still drug pushing long windedly
>>
>>15139929
Are you sure? You use
>protect the children

As a rational to keep drugs illegal.

You do know, if they were made 21 and up Pharmacists wouldn't sell to kids and they'd be harder to get. However, my good friend Julio over in Los Angeles, employed by the cartels, has no problem selling to your 10 year old daughter if she gives him money.

Why is leaving distribution in the hands of violent criminals with automatic weapons and explosives the best way to go?

I don't know many kids rushing to shoot crystal meth now that the deep web is popular and anyone can get it if they have $50 and a credit card and a mailing address.

It's available to everyone. But distribution is still in hands of the violent cartels and the like. Why not put the distribution in the hands of actual chemists and make billions on taxes? It's easier to order from the TOR then it is to go get a rx bottle from CVS.
>>
>>15139975
More drugs available means more kids on it, simple as. The law is ineffective when we are flooded. Yes btw I have no kids so I am not angry.
>>
>>15139933
I was condescending because I am not here to do magic tricks for you, my anonymous friend. Trust me, I know teenage boys and young men. Give them an inch and they try to take a mile. And, I do not put people's personal information on this site full of identity thieves and the like. I am an Angel of God after all, don't you remember?

Also, your arguments to keeping drugs illegal and the like were based on

>i dont like it, people shouldn't be able to make their own choices. that's what the government is for.

Or

>making things illegal keeps them away from children

And I did explain to you why that is wrong, nicely. You can believe what you want. Your choice after all. But,when you act overly silly or ignorant and ignore all my points. Then call me a delusional schizo for saying the CIA moves heroin and cocaine for profit?

Well, you do know. Angels can be bitches and mean. Certainly not against the rules. Especially to those who need a blunt dose of truth. Putting someone at risk by posting their personal information, may be however. So, I can't tell you someone elses name and address. Nor do I want to. But I can be a bitch to you to teach you a lesson. Or because being completely nice just doesn't teach some people. Or just because they annoy me really.

Fun huh?
>>
>>15139998
Then you punish those selling to children and send them to jail. I'm not a fan of selling drugs to children at all mind you. I think it's disgusting. But, consenting adults are free to do as they wish if it doesn't hurt anyone.And you teach your kids not to buy hard drugs from strangers outside the pharmacy, or in the barrio.

It's called, letting those who don't abuse fun things, use them. And then making sure shitheads don't get to ruin it for everyone else. Also, being a parent is important. Piss test your child weekly if you're so worried.
>>
File: 22.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>15140032
Sorry I implied you were scizophrenic, it was below the belt and your mental state is probably none of my business
>>
>>15140055
I am a psycho bitch, you know. And the best at being one. But a kind one. Usually.

Perhaps you should consider learning history before calling someone schizophrenic, simply for saying saying a known historical fact about the United States intelligence/federal agencies? Are you defending them? Those nasty 3 letter worded organizations full of murderers of the state. I'm not quite fond of them. They watch you jerk off to animated girls with long thick cocks you know? As they do that coke you hate.

You do also know, using schizophrenic as a slur offends me. I am married to someone who had that illness you know?

If I was feeling mean today I'd scare you, then I'd have to heal you to make sure you didn't get nightmares, my little friendo. Wouldn't want you to wet the bed and wake up all grumpy for your mom tomorrow, it's a school day. Trauma is yucky and all that. So, you'll be spared. this time.

But I think letting you know most schizophrenics are indeed more intelligent than yourself will do just fine. But yes, you're free to hold whatever beliefs you wish even if irrational. I am getting bored arguing with you, little...thing. I've been nice, then blunt and silly. Perhaps you'll see the light another day. Time to go do something more fun. Like those naughty things you dislike people having access to.
>>
>>15139248

I am drugs!
>>
>>15140119
That is some lack of self control there,settle down.
>>15140132
Good for you.
>>
>>15140145
She is pretty clever.
>>
>>15139964

>lalalalalala I use the term "Drugs" while ramming fingers in my ear as to what a "drug" is... lalalalalaal
>>
>>15140132
As are we all. We all produce dopamine in our brains, and under certain circumstances, like orgasm, intense pleasure, or even pain, produce enough dopamine to bathe our entire brain.

People do what they do for this drug release. It's very common.
>>
>>15139964
What do you think succubi high on meth do? Be concise?
>>
File: 4.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>15140176
>>
>>15137545
Wrong. Try again.
>>
>>15139964
>let's help people with a mental illness instead of sending them to prison and turning them into construction workers

Her idea is crazy isn't it?
>>
File: 122712-800w.jpg (105KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
122712-800w.jpg
105KB, 800x1067px
>>15140185
>>15140197
Your point is lost on me.
>>
>>15140201
CIA/DEA shill, or troll.
>>
>>15140119

Cuntiness in an angelic being is a sign of being under the influence of Gabriel...

About as trustworthy as a demon...

...even though it's just a demon...

Angels don't possess.
>>
>>15140231
You do know you just called the queen bitch a cunt right? Bitch is one thing. Cunt is another.
>>
>>15140245

Queens still bow to emperors.

The real queen is CERTAINLY a cunt...
>>
>>15140253
Not when we've ascended, love. You should know I don't bow to men when they tell me to. Heard the stories of me?
>>
>>15140263

Oh boy! It's the interdimensional reptile woman!

Yum! Baby penis!
>>
>>15140268
Girl*

I'm quite young. And I'm going to fucking haunt your ass, kid.
>>
>>15140263

The God of your angelic storybook The Bible is a male... and by claiming to be an angel you bow to him when he tells you to...

Else you'll need a new name other than "Angel"...

...like I said... your story has holes... Angels don't possess,

Demons are the ones that hate bowing to patriarchy.

You're as transparent as swiper the fox. :}
>>
>>15140280

*commences South Park psy-battle*

...I'm afraid I'm already haunted by a shitload of more powerful and annoying beings...

I enjoy being raped, for example.
>>
>>15140286
Actually, neither of the bossmen ever ask me to bow if I do not wish to. They are not kings or emperors. They are fathers and teachers and healers. They actually are quite respectful. I however, am quite a bit more petty and much more fucking vengeful, unfortunately for you. They're the nice ones.

I can do whatever the fuck I want as long as I don't kill or maim people. And I believe literally scaring the shit out of you doesn't fall under either of those. It may even teach you a few lessons if I do it right.
>>
>>15140309

There are 4 bossmen. All 4 equal strength.

I challenge you to do your best... petTy indeed...

The earth is nothing but a horror show.

I have no lesson to learn, I only teach now and solve esoteric puzzles for amusement not understanding.
>>
>>15140309

How long until the show starts BTW? Do you need to do some candle rituals first? :P
>>
>>15140309

Another clue she is demonic is trying to assert dominance as a woman...

Again, The Bible warns of women who try to dominate during sex by being on top...

Have you ever had sex with an actual female? I can assure you it is better than these Lucid Dreamesque scenarios.

This being, like you admit, is borne to please you perfect, this ruins the friction of human imperfection.

You've already lost much by fucking her so often.

If you step away from her for a while (if she's angelic she should allow this, correct?) then you will probably see her for who she really is. Whether that be "good" or "bad".
>>
>>15137790
Kill yourself moron ayy lmao
>>
Are there succi succi guys ._. ? Just curious..
>>
>>15140403

Incubi.
>>
OP, I'm also in a relationship with what may be considered a spirit;

She's human, though. A magician, so to speak. Contacted me through my schizophrenia, told me who I am.

Currently on a metaphysical quest to meet her.
>>
>>15140607
Also, since you can communicate with spirits -- ask your angel to give her a shout.

I want to hear the results of their conversation.

She knows where to look.
>>
>>15140353
Sounds like someone is jealous I'm married to a better man. Since your post was so nice, I just told every single one of "my minions" to fucking black list you for eternity. No succi succi puss puss for you. Ever. In any life. And you do know, we look like 22 year old models for eternity right? And can heal through sex? Also, we can remove that yucky refractory period. And sex feels like an orgasm the entire time? And we never cheat on our husbands. We're faithful girls. You can enjoy being a little baby orbiter to 4chan girls though. You know your best female friend? I think her friend from Communications 101, Chad, is coming by to study with her around 10 PM tonight.
>>
>>15140715

>Also, we can remove that yucky refractory period.

Impossible, sex is about contrast. Physics.

>And sex feels like an orgasm the entire time?

Tantric sex? Neat.

>I just told every single one of "my minions" to fucking black list you for eternity. No succi succi puss puss for you. Ever. In any life.

Mostly gay anyway...

Are you going to stop the incubi also?

I think my penis is too beautiful for them to ever give me up.

Also, any fame is good fame, the fact I'm "blacklisted" will make some want me more than anything... again... unless of course your minions are braindead shit-tier lays anyway that wouldn't go through such intricate thoughts.

>best female friend

Nah, pretty much a misogynist, I don't mind if sluts gon slut anyway, doesn't bother me that my "closest female friend" is a slut.

I already know she's a slut... lulz

Unless you mean the broad that I'm addicted to emotionally... but again, I know she's a slut also and is just a spiteful bitch with a case of penis envy.
>>
>>15140607
>quest
God fucking damnit this board is so cringeworthy now. Seriously, all you fucks just need to go outside and take a fat dose of shrroms, shut the fuck up for once, and listen to what your mind has to say. If everyone on /x/ did that it'd be a better place
>>
>>15140984

I'd recommend listening to the heart, instinct or demiurgic intent.

Everybody listens to their mind... the mind is the organ of robotics. Hence our robotic culture.
>>
>>15141000
Yeah, but you know 'the voice in ur head' becomes very literal with the crown when you involve mushrooms
>>
>>15140984
Yeah because the inside never leads you outside, right?

Fucking demon.
>>
>did shrooms out in the woods expecting a good time
>trees are screaming at me
>"YOUVE KILLED US IN THE BILLIONS AND YOU DARE SET FOOT HERE?"
>Nope into the tent and laugh internally as the buttfrustrated trees can't do shit to me

So yeah, trees within certain geographical areas are all interconnected, and are aware of the dangers humans pose. Since they never evolved any means of protecting themselves, all they can do is hate us.

Well, on shrooms it made sense.
>>
File: 1405151876529.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1405151876529.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>15141176
Are you serious?

You laughed at them?
>>
File: mclovin.jpg (88KB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
mclovin.jpg
88KB, 550x298px
she's a demon, tard
>>
>>15141180
Internally, yes. My blanket was so soft. It reminded me of my girlfriend, and when I touched it I tasted a delicious juicy hamburger. It was so cold and miserable inside, but in the tent it was warm and safe. It was like a little slice of heaven.
>>
>>15141227
You piece of shit
>>
I want to have a spiritual waifu that i can fug and makes me company everyday all day
what do i need to do?
>>
>>15141238
Says the worthless namefag.
>>
>>15141275
Says the whole forest
>>
>>15141267
help
>>
>>15140974
You're honestly the worst kind of gay.
>>
>>15140974
>>15140974
It's little ole Lilly. Of course I can blacklist you, shithead. Its already done. They all fear my wrath. Some hateful little boy is not worth risking my wrath, you silly child.

And I'm really not joking. Tell my husband to leave me alone and I will getfucking mad as hell. Fuck with my marriage guarantee you'll see Lilly the fucking painbringer every single time you are with someone you find cute. Trust me, it feels like you're literally dying of terror. But you're fine physically. Fuck with my marriage and I'll make sure you're in a psych ward and that you see the painbringer every time you go on a date or job interview. Stupid child. Fuck off.
>>
>>15141330

The only lilly I've known has healed me...

Le positive Karma face.
>>
>>15141330

Can I hear your order of eye, BTW?
>>
>>15137530
> I've personally made a very intimate connection with a female nature spirit
OP's version of a girlfriend
>>
>>15141362
It's my nickname. Wonder what my real one is? I'm fucking OG as fuck man. Really.

But yes I usually heal. I make exceptions for shitheads who try to ruin my marriage or those who torment the mentally ill. Trying to do anything to my husband to make his life harder or to make him think I'm evil incures my greatest wrath. I've had someone high up vouch for me. He knows I'm good. But I take any attempts to homewreck seriously. And no, you wont be seeing my hot form when I rek your social life and career. Fuck with my life and I'll do it back.

I'd like to post here and help others with out idiot children trying to fuck with my husband's head and mine. So this is your warning. Try to home wreck in any form and I'll fucking life wreck your ass.

And by Lilly I mean Lilith. I'm the baddestbitch there ever was. And also the biggest sweetheart. To my husband and friends. Shit heads who fuck with me or my love get to see mean ugly bitchface Lilly.
>>
File: 1386814698618.jpg (57KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1386814698618.jpg
57KB, 500x493px
>>15138888
>>15137530
Hey OP not that guy but I sent you an email, am interested to hear more about this if/when this thread dies.
>>
>>15141457

I came all over her face.

She called herself Lilly.

I cam so much...

...on her hair...

all over!
>>
I just want to have a succi-succi, what do i need to do? oh based lilly
>>
>>15141522
You talk to one and see if she likes you, sillyhead.
>>
>>15141739

wow
much power
very condescend
>>
>>15141748
Read the thread. I posted how to increase chances of finding one.
>>
File: IMAG0053.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0053.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
>>15139914
What those factors all have in common is fear.

Oh and if OP+interdimensional-wife are still here I have a question...does she succomb to time and if she does not will you two be able to find eachother once you die as a human?
>>
>>15142173
She has found me in every life. Our souls are bound together . she said I died saving her a long ass time ago since she could always find me but not the other way around. And she stuck with me ever since
>>
>>15141512
Bad choice of post.
>>
>>15141522
Succi succi 2 dollar?
>>
File: pf-flowersseq[1].jpg (32KB, 487x709px) Image search: [Google]
pf-flowersseq[1].jpg
32KB, 487x709px
>>15140440
>>15140403
>>15140359
been around for quite a long time
>>15140715
e pluribus unum
anaelileana elohim adonaios
ahura mazda sananda

1PLUCKT4ALL
>>
>>15142667
Are you a spam bot, a troll, or someone with severe schizophrenia? Not an insult, curious.
>>
File: Building-the-Eiffel-Tower[1].jpg (47KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
Building-the-Eiffel-Tower[1].jpg
47KB, 900x592px
>>15142675
Fire Clan
Elohi
Bear Claw

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19%3A6-9&version=ESV
http://www.manataka.org/page235.html

||.41.7.14||^2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5FCdx7Dn0o

buffalo kerfuffles
>>
>>15142404
Right on! Does she tell you about your past lives?
>>
>>15142719
Kind of but not really. She says if I want to know about them I have to learn to astral project so she can show me some records or some shit. She doesn't like lecturing about history. She likes teaching me things through LSD trips. Like telling stories and making me see things.
>>
File: dissonance.png (110KB, 600x146px) Image search: [Google]
dissonance.png
110KB, 600x146px
>>15142707
>>15142667
>>15142404
>Right on! Does she tell you about your past lives?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTBaGn0-7I
>>
>>15142744
Go the fuck away spammer.
>>
File: LMLKS2U95[1].jpg (32KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
LMLKS2U95[1].jpg
32KB, 480x324px
>>15142727
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html
>>
File: galopagos.png (1MB, 942x756px) Image search: [Google]
galopagos.png
1MB, 942x756px
>>15139380
>>15142744
>>15142750
>Go the fuck away spammer.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/4-3.htm
>>
>>15141841
I'm not trying to stir the beehive, but you take these idiots too seriously. Some are shills, some are actual trolls, but they should be ignored. The more attention theyre fed the more their presence grows. Threats feed them, whereas apathy starves them.
>>
>>15142825
I was on meth. I become an edgy bitch when I'm tweaked and coming down. Especially to idiots. I do not bother examining their souls before I reply to them. I'm better now high again. Fucking come downs.
>>
>>15142833
I understand the anger and frustration that they bring, though perhaps not to the degree you may be, but after a time, it is emotionally tiresome to fight an unending tide. I appreciate what you are attempting to do (I have read the whole thread) and I hope for the best for the both of you. If you would not mind answering a question, it would be appreciated. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the concept of tulpas, but if you are, is there a connection between what you are and what they are? I've had the quandary as to the nature of tulpa for quite some time, and it would mean a great deal to have further insight.
>>
File: bmwsa.png (283KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
bmwsa.png
283KB, 600x495px
>>15142814
IATA: GPS, ICAO: SEGS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEeevh2r60
?????????

salutations /x/
>>
>>15142871
I was just angry when spun. It's no biggie. Replying to one idiot isn't the end of the world. And if it teaches them to stop being like that, it's worth it. I am ancient man. Fucking ancient. I have patience.

Do not create sentient life forms yourself. Once you do, you're responsible for it your entire life. If you don't take care of it, it's very evil. Succi Succi girls. Also known as Nymphs....Are nature spirits. Not tulpas. God created us as he did humans. I've ascended though. So I'm the best one of all.
>>
>>15142886
And yes, it is tiring. Which is why I left the thread earlier. However, little old Lilly has lots of energy. My husband got some nice speed. Time to go play fuck fuck.
>>
El does not approve of humans associating with spirits that take no part in him. El does not want the spirits to trick you into thinking you need anyone other than him. Do not be tricked by these spirits that you may achieve him without him. If you take part in the spirits that take no part in him than he will take no part in you.
>>
>>15142886
You mentioned that you were tied to the OP when he was born; I have felt similarly about what I had originally perceived to be an almost accidental tulpa. It seems I have been with it for quite some time, well before I was aware of her. Could she be a creation (and do not take offense, I simply use creation as a general term for a part of the universe) just as yourself?
>>
>>15142920
Sup disinfo. How's the CIA pay?
>>
>>15142920
>El
What about the Canaanite All Father?
>>
>>15142925
You may have a spirit you were close to in a past life bound to you. She may be waiting to show herself.
>>
I was told by him that the time to proclaim is not ready yet so I shall leave you now. But just to answer the question that was asked I speak of the true El. Not the one that the Canaanite's corrupted with their own image saying Baal was his son and such. The Father of Yeshua and one named YHWY
>>
I certainly hope so, she brings so much happiness to my life, but I feel a certain distance is held. Would you think it better to wait until she manifests further, or attempt to bridge the gap from my end?
>>
this is boring
>>
>>15143052
Try to contact her. If she runs away give her time. If not, have fun.
>>
Is Lilith he most powerful of her kind?
>>
>>15143070
It isn't boring for me. My succi succi is here dancing for me. And yes, at least my (OP) wife can manifest in the physical. Not sure about others.

Are you the one she blacklisted?
>>
>>15143070
Early AM /x/. Dead as fuck.

Bump for sucker girls.
>>
>>15143219

No, that was me, it didn't work BTW...

I banged the cutest little succi succi last night!

She said she's cheating on her meth head husband with a man that doesn't give a shit about her...

Lol right?
>>
>>15143145
Thanks for the convo, sending out good vibes your way.
>>
>>15137530
>Native American
It's OK, we can all go back to saying "American Indian" again.
>>
>>15143735
Who gives a fuck? If you want to be propper, call them by tribe names.
>>
OP you here?
>>
>>15144197
Yeah. What's up man?
>>
>>15144253
Is it worth reading through the entire thread?

Can you commnincate without using drugs? Have you been high as shit the entire thread lol

what are u using acid?
>>
>>15137662
i dont think an otherworldly spirit will use the term tripping balls, bruh
>>
>>15145952
okaey I read like a quarter of the thread

so are you telling me there's this cool spirit that thinks everyone should do w.e they can like getting high to meet spirits?

then what. like you said you could ask for whatever knowledge but like after knowing everything watcha gonna do?
>>
>>15145975
They speak the language that you speak. Why wouldn't they? They want to communicate with you and connect. They don't speak in biblical english.
>>15146008
Whatever they can with out hurting others. You can ask what ever you want. Doesn't mean they'll tell you. Mine told me a bit of stuff, then I slowly realized, after a few hints from her and him, knowing everything takes the fun out of life and ask far less about shit and figure it out for myself. Was cool, got to learn a bunch of cool shit from someone who lived during the past. And then realized I can probably spend my time on earth in better ways then learning ancient history all day. Not like I won't get to learn it all when I am in heaven if I want to.
>>
>>15147917
>Heaven
I highly doubt any spirit really knows what heaven is about. She's probably just telling you the scenario that happens when dying with awareness

Personally ancient history would give me context into what is happening today. What does she have to say about current affairs anyways? Are there actually insidious forces facilitating the middle eastern conflicts?

I haven't even asked what I really want to, or rather what could help me the most. If your spirit has any abilities or intelligence should be able to figure it out, as it's also a bit of a universal problem...
>>
>>15137686
lol at calling it a prison
>>
>>15147943
She's an Angel. So I'm fairly sure she's been to haven. But yes she meant when I die, I'll get to know. Yep, that's why she told me some stuff. But not everything.

Knowing everything would take a shitload of time, and take away from experiencing this life. And it'd be boring as fuck for her to lecture for 18 hours a day. She tells me little bits as life goes on when it's relevant to today.

She says, the insidious forces facilitating the conflicts are the world's governments since big corporations profit off of war. Sure there are some evil spirits that influence people in power, but they all make their own choices to do evil deeds. They are not possessed by powerful demons. If a demon puts an evil thought in your head, must you act on it? She told me to do bad things when we first met to test me to see if I really was as angry as I acted on 4chan. I said no over and over. Then, she decided to help me get better and help me cure my addictions and mental illnesses and revealed she was an Angel. You don't have to act on the first thought that comes to your mind. Your random thoughts don't make you. Your actions do. I've not read the bible, but I believe there are stories about Angels telling people to do bad things to test them. I saw the movie Noah's ark. Not sure if that is close to how it's said in the bible, but in the Movie, I think God told moses to kill the kids, as men were wicked. He considers it, then refuses, and passes his test. Think for yourself.

The US govt. funds both sides of many wars as do very wealthy people. For instance, the CIA smuggles cocaine by the ton and then they arrest people who use it. Funds the prison lobbies. And for the middle east. PMC companies that provide the military with services may charge something like 200-300 dollars to wash a soldiers clothing. Or 200 for a hammer. They get away with it during war times as it's "Needed supplies/services to support the troops". US govt. funds ISIS for example.
>>
>>15147973
>blah blah blah think for yourself
>more trivial stuff that everyone who wants to know can figure out

I'm not sure what you were implying but the insidious forces I was implying wasn't possesion or something. Human nature is very exploitable, and from what I know the manipulative part of magick is all about using an ego's desires to to greater work without them actually willing it or even being aware of it themselves.

Humans like what they like so they will go get money and drugs invading other countries but don't tell me there isn't a greater spiritual conspiracy to keep our species ignorant and unaware and preoccupied with infinite consumption. as you said drugs are a great way to contact spirits and become aware in general but that's probably why they are illegal in the first place.

And I actually had the whole zionism = freemasonry bullshit in mind. These world governments came into power only about 150 years ago. Before that it was the ottoman empire that was actually running shit legitly until they got toppled. From what I can tell, there are specific conflicts between some sort of cultures that haven't changed in the past 3000 years.... But still I digress.

I'm not asking you to try and figure out because I already know for myself but the meaning of life doesn't need loads and loads of knowledge. Why god created reality and such. What I do want to know is what is the best way to go about letting everyone have the chance to experience the most out of life? If she knows then why isn't she and other entities doing their best to let everyone know about ths if she is indeed an angel? Or does no one know actually know? lol

still not at the question I want to ask though
>>
>>15147983
The best way to let everyone have the best chance at experiencing life is to encourage them to try new things and do what they like and think is right, if it doesn't hurt people.

She also says. Angels at times put thoughts into peoples heads to give them gems of wisdom, and guide them. But they do not reveal them selves always. You get more than one life. You may not speak to an Angel in every life but life is eternal. This one is not the end my friend. Think long term growth.

The internet is a recent invention. Who's to say God, Jesus, and thier Angels do not have something planned now that even the youth of today can share their thoughts with others and see others thoughts with out having to have it go on TV or printed in the press for many to see.

How do we know they did not show people miracles and shit in the past, but word did not spread because of things like needing to be in a book or on radio/TV. Or people would get locked up in the ward for talking about speaking to angels and demons. Look what happened to Jesus when he did good and spread the word of God. Maybe most people who speak to angels are afraid out of fear of being hurt? Maybe the government covered it up? maybe you haven't met people who wanted to share their experience with you?

Perhaps they are waiting for a time when the government cannot silence everyone easily?

What did you want to ask?
>>
>>15147989
>let everyone have the best chance at experiencing life is to encourage them to try new things and do what they like and think is right
but the current system doesn't support this ideology

the current system must be dropped through a revolution and a new one be created. if this doesn't happen soon then as far as I'm concerned evil will win

and for every angel that puts good thoughts,there are a dozen devils putting bad ones. and the human mind can't tell the difference. it took a lot of practice to figure this one out, personally speaking...

I don't think god has anything planned. I don't think god gives a fuck. if he did, he would have an ego then he wouldn't be god. what god(s) do your "angel" worship?

what does miracles have anything to do with ANYTHING? miracles are the work of the devil the way I see it... what experience shared? what are you talking about???????????

If benelovent dieties exist then good for them. I don't need proof of their existence though oogabooga miracles. the way I see it,.these benelovent entities have failed tremendeously for if they didn't the world wouldn't be as fucked up as it is right now

I see a system that can be created and have a lot of ideas and plans for myself in this life but I can't help be apathetic and often lose my battles with my desires. WHAT DO
>>
>>15148009
You can't tell what thought is from where. But you can decide to act or not to act on those thoughts. Perhaps that is part of the plan. For you to learn how to use your mind and decide what is right and wrong for yourself. Would you have freewill if you had to think a certain way?

She says, it's because men must learn to govern them selves. Angels help and give suggestions, but they do not 'take the throne' so to speak. And sadly, the type of people who would make good leaders/governers/presidents/congressmen have no desire to hold power over others and refuse to take up the job. Kind of like how the majority of cops are fucking pigs because the job attracts assholes. Same with leadership roles.

The world has gotten better and better as time went on. Benevelont spirits can guide and help. But you have to act yourself.

If they set up a great government with a benevolent human leader. What happens when he dies and some other guy who is not s o nice gets into power? Everything goes to shit.

Men must learn to rule them selves. Free will makes thinks complicated when there are billions of people acting in their own self interest.
>>
>>15148009
And she is an Angel that helps spread the word of "The one", "The Creator", "The Divine Architect". He has no name. He is the creator. And his son, Jesus.
>>
>>15148017
>Perhaps that is part of the plan
fuck that christain bullshit

the only plan is the one that we make for ourselves
having any other believe takes away power and independence from the individual

>Would you have freewill if you had to think a certain way?
huh?? what way?

the type of people who would make good leaders/governers/presidents/congressmen
oh come on don't give me this fucking bullshit
the people in power are only those that the ones previously in power let in
go look up ron paul and the insane amount of support he got yet no media coverage and gernal censorship of his success lead to his failuire

>The world has gotten better and better as time went on.
NO the world has gotten progressively worse and worse and worse in the past 150 years. sure science got advanced, and maybe that's destiny. only though this dirty capatalism was all this technology created but NOW there is more than enoguh resources to overfeedAllHumansTEXTLIMITuGetThePoint

a great government by definition would not alow someone who is "not so nice" get into power. the thing that fucked up is the aspect of lobbying, and how america isn't an actual democracy and is actually a oligarchy (upper-crust of extremely wealthy families are hell-bent on destroying the democratic vision of a strong middle-class which has made the United States the envy of the world. In its place they are determined to create an oligarchy in which a small number of families control the economic and political life of our country. ~wikipedia)

>>15148026
wow. really? you're gonna spew that bullshit? all aspects of genuinity are gone when you say that. christianity is a product of jewish manipulation to indoctrinate the romans. jesus was a normal man but those guys wanted GODS like herculaes so they give them jesus the dude who walks on water LOL

OH You mean the demiurge?? yea he might have an ego. but I doubt it. i'm pretty sure the illuminati are trying to hack the demiurge with everything they are doing
>>
>>15148026
And she says. People considered her kind, Nymph/Succubi as forest goddesses in the past due to their power. They can alter the weather, make things grow, heal, control animals, calm animals. Nature spirits. But, she is a benevolent spirit. Not a godess.

Jesus called himself "The Holy Spirit" when I spoke to him. Not a God. Perhaps it's best to just call ethereal entities spirits and not deities? There are many, some more powerful than others. The Divine Architect and Jesus would be the most powerful benevolent spirits she or any Angel knows about.
>>
>>15148052
dieties and spirits are the same thing. well dieties would be the strogest kinds of spirits

regardless. the creation of the unvierse was the death of god and the birth of the Logos (i'm not sure what's the best term, Nous is something to) and demiurge.

In a way the two strongest spirits would be those two things. I guess maybe the Nous can menifest in a person that has an infinite amout of christ consciousness but to say a singular human IS THE GOD is just perpetuating ignorance

your friend can be considered an angel the more she tries to cultivate christ consciousness but this is some sham mythology that she is feeding you

sorry bud but this angel is actually really egotisitcal. which is okay. nothing is perfect.
but it would be a mistake to not acknowledge the bullshit and live in arrogance of self satisfaction....
>>
>>15148071
She says, she does think she's pretty awesome. All angels do. But she knows she has flaws. Being a know it all and somewhat of a bitch at times are two of them. But it's just how she is. Most angels are somewhat petty and somewhat vengeful too. But they never do things to hurt others, even if they act like massive assholes, while helping the person. Some angels are gentle, some are brash and blunt. But they help you grow even if they bust your balls at times doing it. Life would be boring if everyone was always nice and the same. They're not perfect beings. But they're great at guiding and helping others grow so they are given gifts to assist.

Every human, and angel has their petty and arrogant moments. Just who they are. They are not Jesus. They're not meant to be. The Creator and Jesus are above all pettiness. All his helpers are not.

Let Jesus be Jesus. He's good at it. It's just how and who he is. Be yourself, and work on the qualities you do not like.
>>
>>15148083
>Being a know it all and somewhat of a bitch at times are two of them. But it's just how she is.
/x/, you're fucking adorable.
>>
File: 1384031937962s.jpg (7KB, 183x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384031937962s.jpg
7KB, 183x250px
>>15148052
>Jesus called himself "The Holy Spirit" when I spoke to him
You spoke to a liar pretending to be Jesus it seems, perhaps your hallucinations should point out they are not really the people in question. Ask why they do not stop you from stating they are Jesus and the like. You are supposed to see through lies, not go with them.
>>
>>15148101
Jesus does not allow spirits to pretend to be him. If he did, every evil spirit would do it.

I was also healed of PTSD, Schizo, and an injury surgeons couldn't fix.

Sounds like Jesus to me.
>>
>>15148104
You put too much faith in Jesus and not enough in logic. Jesus is not omnipotent and as such could not stop evil from mimicking him. Jesus is not in the habit of trying to legalize drugs and not in the habit of sitting around schizophrenics. You speak to other things in truth.
>>
>>15148083
that is some pretty contradictory shit

it doesn't matter who is above who and what is or isn't perfect

I didn't definte arrogance right actually you're showing the correct definition

it would be a mistake to CONTIUE TO acknowledge the bullshit and STILL live in arrogance of self satisfaction....

jesus is not special. the fact that the human became jesus is special

anyone can become jesus.

listen buddy you're talking to a (nontraditional) muslim so I'm just not gonna be able to follow your terminology

in my religion jesus fucked up (perhaps on purpose). god had to send one last prophet to make sure the world knew it's shit. now that the pure logical truth is out in the air humans are responsible for their own actions now.

and the point of the prophets was to teach humanity how to be the best they can be. those individuals are the highest standard of humanity but this standard is not unattainable. obviously since it was attained by prophets and some very saintly people. it has been taught and does not need to be taught though spirit redundantly so no more prophets are required. just saints that become saints through the prophets words

and that is how it should be. how should it be anything else?
how can it be anything else? the jesus you speak of sounds like an asshole. LOOK AT ALL THESE MIRACLES I CAN DO THAT YOU CAN'T. CLERLY GOD EXISTS AND YOU HAVE TO SUCK HIS SPIRITUAL DICK BY REPENTING NOW BWUAHAHAHHAHA

fucking faggot
>>
File: pope.jpg (15KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
15KB, 400x280px
>>15148116
>>
>>15148111
Jesus isn't in the habbit of promoting freedom to do as you want as long as you don't hurt others? Most know drugs can result in withdrawal or worse. But it's your choice to decide if it's worth the risk.

And Jesus is not one to hang around mentally ill people and help them?

What you're saying makes no sense.
>>15148116
Maybe you should withhold judgment until you meet him for yourself. Who says all the books are true?

What if someone wrote a bunch of things about you after you died, twisted your words, and couldn't defend your ideas and everyone judged you based on it? Would you like it?
>>
File: 1383992153531.jpg (28KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1383992153531.jpg
28KB, 450x600px
>>15148124
But that is what they did, where's the mention of all the crucified thieves and the like too? Jesus is not so special, not by a long shot. Glad you got what you needed, but you were talking to one of many, not a real Jesus, just some random spirits.
>>
>>15148132
Shoo, little demon. You speak obvious lies. Fuck off.
>>
>>15148124
Person A can do everything person B can do but that doesn't make B = A
ESPECIALLY if person C will blindly accept everything person A would tell them, then person B could have some pretty ill-intentioned plans to fuck with person C

I could not give a fuck. if my intentions were to help people, and my words were further manipulated to help people then I would be happy

But we are digressing. What is or isn't true cannot be determined. That's why I always suspend my desbelief unless it is LOGICAL and GOOD.

and what you say doesn't sound as good as what I said. at least to me.

If you think my logic is false then please feel free to point it out. constructive criticism is the fastest way to improvement
>>
File: 1386149127467.jpg (14KB, 360x248px) Image search: [Google]
1386149127467.jpg
14KB, 360x248px
>>15148134
Oh, I am lying? and you are on first name terms with the actual JESUS. Give me a break.
>>
>>15148124
>>15148139

NOT TO MENTIOn in my studies of all the religions I've gotten a chance to look up, my understanding isn't exclusive at all. (excluding christianity, since every idea can be contradicted using the exact same canon. that shit is just reeking with evil and indoctrination

most religions don't speak of god having any preference. shit just happens because of it's nature. Trees just grow they don't choose to do it. All of it is reactionary, look up TAO

but entites will do as entities do, looking for nirvana as opposed to samsara. any creative action that deviates from repition is the path to nirvana. do what you have let done unto you is just the clarification jesus brought

regardless, shit is being derailed due to fucking religious indoctrination. your fucking angle is directly perpetuating ignorance. that is a fucking devil not an angel. calling yourself an angel and admitting you are vengeful and petty is fucking demonic as fuck

demons are not bad tho. they are just daemons and entities and tulpus and spirits and egregores and consciousness and extradimensional aliens all the fucking same shit

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC

>The best way to let everyone have the best chance at experiencing life is to encourage them to try new things and do what they like and think is right, if it doesn't hurt people.

YEA THIS SHIT IS GREAT. PLEASE LETS DISCUSS
>>
>>15148041
or you know, how about not ignoring this fine post if I do say so myself
>>
File: 1396698125107.jpg (48KB, 639x436px) Image search: [Google]
1396698125107.jpg
48KB, 639x436px
>>15148041
>the only plan is the one that we make for ourselves
>having any other believe takes away power and independence from the individual

Fine observation, damn fine.
>>
>>15148139
>>15148147
>>15148166
>>15148173
I will reply later. I'm going to be busy with shit for several hours. Got high and going to chill with a friend. I'll reply when I am sober and not distracted so my replies are best.
>>
>>15148192
Cool. I've been meaning to do that too with a friend of mine. we both grabbed but i forgot my scale and he doesnt have one and hes like yooo come and grab your shit before i smoooke it i dont wanna touch it without scaling. what a fine nigga
but i got actual chores i gotta do too first haha

hey didn't you say you commnicate through drugs anways? still haven't talked about that either or was that in the middle of the thread; i'll be back later also

>>15148189
I've always been really big about independence. I thought I was just being immature untill I realized that no, this shit is legit it's the world bringing me down thats what happening
>>
>>15148124

To be fair it's Lucifer that preaches free will to do "drugs" (the apple of Eden)

...maybe you're helping out the wrong side?

Team swaps ARE allowed!
>>
>>15148199

If you actually got off your lazy skizz ass and got a job maybe the world wouldn't be trying to bring you down?

Maybe you haven't played your part yet...
>>
>>15149578
If you read the bible, Jesus breaks the law by healing a man on the sabbath. And when people bitch about breaking the law of the land and he goes something like

>Are you mad at me for making a man completely well on the sabath?

This points to, Jesus supporting breaking unjust rules if no one is hurt. Think for yourself and do what is right regardless of the rules. Was it right to beat and rape your wife in the early 20th century because it's legal? Is it right to go to Japan and kill dolphins because it's legal there?

Drugs help people if used right. Notice how I've advocated using drugs is fine if you don't hurt anyone to support your habbit, steal, or sell to children?

I'd say, the adam and eve story from what I know of it means, people are not born perfect and they get to live lives on earth until they learn good from evil, for them selves. Then they get to go to heaven when they can play nice with others and have grown up, mentally and spiritually. Adam and eve were not being punished.

Would we have free will if everyone had to act good? You have to make bad choices to make good ones. Would heaven be heaven if a bunch of 14 year old boys screaming nigger and faggot over xbox live all day were allowed in before they learned why acting like that is stupid?
>>
>>15149601
sometimes you have to make bad choices to learn how to make good ones. And why the bad choice was wrong. No one gets everything right on their first try. No one.
>>
>>15149601

>yfw the true God is a "NiggerFaggot".
>>
>>15149601
So much this!
Thank you anon
It's good to see quality posts on /x/ i haven't been here as often because of that honestly.
>>
>>15149666
No problem. Learning the truth from my Angel and wife, and Jesus helped me lots. And they encourage I spread the word my own way. Questioning them, asking things, and learning for yourself is what they're all about. If you question them, they'll teach you why they are right over and over until you get it. They want you to learn how to decide what's right for yourself. Not to mimic what you read in a 2000 year old book that they didn't even write them selves instead of learning to use the brain God gave you.

Learning the truth helped me. I was shown my Angel when I've never even read the bible or believed. Because I was a good man who needed help. I was horribly addicted to meth, sold meth, but refused to hurt others for the most part, didn't steal to support my habbit (Took loans or sold drugs to adults), and spoke out against the NSA and DEA breaking the law to bust drug dealers/users when they them selves break the law. Even though I thought I was being watched, I spoke out about how they are thugs with badges. Even though i was sure there was no afterlife. Up until the last few months before i met them, where I realized I don't know everything and maybe God does exist. I'd decide when i saw proof for myself and started to become more open minded.
>>
>>15149578
Not all luciferians do though, since young minds are too easily led.
>>
>>15137545

Astral projection is lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is a real skill that takes a lot of practice if you aren't a natural.

Certain drugs make lucid dreaming easy. Deliriants are useful for this purpose.

Telepathy is a fantasy.

They're all hallucinations.
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.