[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I started a thread a while ago about some weird shit that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 23

File: 1364754238613.jpg (84KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1364754238613.jpg
84KB, 540x720px
So, I started a thread a while ago about some weird shit that was going on at my house. It's almost hit it's bump limit and some anons wanted me to start a new thread. I'm gonna start by recapping what's happened so far in the next couple posts
>>
Normally I don't come here, and I'm not one to just jump to conclusions, but what just happened has me weirded the fuck out. It started with me smelling something kind of awful around my house occasionally. I didn't make too much of it, just figured there was just an animal or something outside. I live in the middle of the woods in northern Michigan, so it wouldn't have been all that unusual for some animal that smelled putrid to walk up to the house, or for something to have died and been rotting nearby. After that, though, I started feel terrified and get a sick feeling in my stomach pretty often when I'd go out for walks at night. Now, I've had exposure to the woods for a lot of my life and am not afraid of them in the least bit, never really have been before. But now I can't go outside at night without feeling it. I end up checking to make sure my door is locked a couple times every night, and I feel afraid just going near it. The light outside my house has been turning on a lot at night, too. This might not seem all that unusual at first, but my light's a bit broken. The sensor hangs straight down (shit broke last year and my ass has been too busy to fix it) and it takes something relatively big to set it off. I've got a german shepherd and he doesn't even set it off. All I can make of this is that something big's crossing by my front door at night (the light is like 6 inches to the left of it). All this could probably be explained away, but here's where things get a bit more difficult to rationalize. About a month ago i had some friends over. We went for a walk at like 2 am. I didn't feel that kind of sick and afraid feeling, so I was pretty excited to actually be able to go for a walk. We started down this narrowish dirt road, joking around and laughing. It was a pretty nice time, until about 15 minutes in or so.
>>
Everyone just kind of stopped talking around the same time and we walked in silence for a bit before slowly just coming to a stop. Tommy suggested we go back and everyone was for it. we started heading back before hearing this weird kind of screech in the woods. It could have been a fox or something, I don't know, but it was creepy as fuck. Another of my friends, Bill, took off running and we followed suit. Made it back to my house fine, but everyone was pretty shaken up. I asked Bill about it a week or two ago and he said he thought he saw something big moving in the woods and just bolted. It's been that same kind of stuff up until recently. I've started hearing what sometimes sounds like voices outside my house, not very often, but every now and then. I just kind of blew it off, there are sometimes hikers who come through here so whatever. Earlier today, though...that's why I'm here. I can't find a cell service that actually works up here so I've just stuck to a landline.The phone's on the other side of the house, so every time it rings I have to get up and walk through several rooms, onto my sunporch/office to see who it is. I've gotten a number of calls this morning, like every 15 to 20 minutes or so since like 6. It's kind of unusual for this to happen, people at my work have been calling with questions, a few friends have called me, and I've gotten the usual slew of telemarketers. The problem is, starting around 30 or so minutes ago, I've been hearing my phone ring, and when i go to see who's calling, my phone isn't ringing at all. I noticed just before I started writing this, though, that it seems like the sounds are coming from outside, I think possibly in the woods
>>
When I posted the ringing was still happening occasionally and I ended up getting some video of it here http://youtu.be/e24k5i04j2o I also took some pictures of the area around my house and of the road my friends and I were walking on, which are going to be posted up here as well. The speculation has been that it's a skinwalker, which given everything that's happened, it seems like that could very well be the case. I also mentioned in the thread that my dog's been acting really nervous and won't go outside unless I carry him, and that he's been this way for a little while now, since around the time the smell started, I think. I also noticed that my light was on again, and took a couple pictures. It was during this that I noticed that my neighbors' light was on as well and following some suggestions from some anons, I decided to ask my neighbors about some of this stuff the next day. I haven't mentioned it in this recap yet, so I will now. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and my only neighbors are a kind of old couple who own a gas station and live behind it. This is where things get even weirder. A little after they opened I went next door and bought something to drink. While I was there, I mentioned to the woman behind the register (one of the owners) that some weird things had been going on. She asked what kind of things and I mentioned the smells, the thing with my outside light, the thing with my friends in the woods, pretty much everything. She seemed to take it well and just kind of laughed and told me not to worry about it. Didn't really learn anything, but I figured that at least she doesn't think I'm crazy or something. Later on, her husband came over and asked me if I could go for a walk with him and he might be able to explain some things. At the time I was tied up with something and asked him to come back later. When I mentioned this in the thread, I got a lot of warnings to be careful when I went
>>
When I did go for a walk, I kept him in front of me at all times, but he kept slowing down or speeding up, like he was trying to slip behind me or lose me. Anything I mentioned he attributed to animals or more or less dodged the question. He ended up leading me to a tiny trail that lead off the one we were on and wanted to continue down that way. This whole thing seemed sketchy as fuck, so I told him I was going home. He didn't really say anything, but went back with me. I kept him in front of me the entire time again, but instead of talking he was completely silent the whole way. I could have sworn I heard something rustling through the trees behind us sometimes, as well. When we got back to my place, he didn't even say goodbye, just kept on walking back to his house. I ended up going into town afterward and bought some rocksalt, didn't have any luck on any gold or silver. I took my dog with me, and the farther away we got, the more normal he became. Soon as we started getting closer to home, though, he went back to seeming nervous and shit. I also talked to a friend of mine who's going to be coming up to stay with me for a bit today, until this hopefully goes away. I also dug out my old wedding ring so I'd have some gold around, as I was told it irritates the skin of skinwalkers. Later in the day, I took some pictures from my windows for a reference to how far from my house the woods were, which was requested in the thread. I also took some comparison pictures for a couple I had taken before that some anons thought they saw some stuff in. As much as it was a dumb as fuck thing to do, I walked back to that small trail and took a picture of it as well.
>>
I ended up hearing something in the woods moving around and got that sick feeling again so I got the fuck out of there. I'm still not sure if this is actually related, but on the way back I found what appeared to be a little kid's shoe off the trail near the edge of the woods. I also noticed that my outside light is broken now and took a picture of that as well. That's more or less where we are now. Also, as I answered in the thread, I have several guns, one of which I carry on me whenever I'm in the woods because of bears.
>>
God bless OP. Be alert. Be smart. Be safe.
Several friends and I have had a relatively similar experience.
At a local hiking spot we've repeatedly encountered a white humanoid figure, which has been seen watching us from off the trails, waving at us, and has even followed us along the trail before, or so we believe...scary stuff man. While I haven't seen my white figure myself, I've been there almost every time one of my friends has seen it, and unfortunately, the several times it has made itself known, we haven't had the balls to try to communicate...
>>
Goddamit OP. Ever heard of paragraphs? If you live long enough to get through this please format that shit properly.
>>
>>15114212
You've got bigger balls than me.
I've had previous experiences with "skin walkers", as these guys call them.
The safest you can be is prepared and alert. That doesn't mean being paranoid, because, as you know, paranoia can result is fucking shit up. YOuR not safer during the night. These things can and will attack if your guard is down. Good luck.
>>
>>15114354
What was your own experience? Did you see it? If so, how would you describe it?
>>
OP you really need to get a camera which can record till morning to see if it's really someone or something setting off the light outside your house. Stay up late (until 1:00 or 2:00 AM) with your gun in hand, lay low & keep watch and then set up the camera to get a good view of the front yard before going to sleep. Even some cheapo Chink-made camera can get the job done. Even if it isn't a Wendigo or Skinwalker or whatever, it could be sick cultists a la Reggie LeDoux & Erroll Childress from True Detective like we talked about earlier stalking your house, such creatures would mark you as easy prey because you live alone and in their territory. That "unusual" kid's shoe you found could be belonging to one of their victims. Be careful out there, mang and keep your shotgun handy... (Tell the cops about it ASAP when you feel it's appropriate e.g. if the stalker gets too bold)
>>
>>15114303
You should see if you can snap a picture of it sometime. Creepy as hell either way, though
>>15114347
Will do
>>15114354
I'm hoping the precautions I've taken will stop anything from happening and whatever this is will just fuck off. If it doesn't, I'll empty as many clips into it as I can as soon as it shows itself. paranormal or not, that'll fuck whatever this is up
>>
>>15114435
The light doesn't work anymore or I'd do this. I tried setting it off and it's legit busted. I'd call the cops, but I doubt they'd do much, they tend not to believe shit like this
>>
File: 1382411055352.jpg (31KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
1382411055352.jpg
31KB, 634x475px
>>15114303
It was waving at you because the dumb beast is clumsily trying to imitate human behavior to make you come to him. Base cunning and intelligent animal behavior: "Hurrrr, this is how meatbags call each other, better try that one myself".

God I love the skinwalker/wendigo lore... Best monsters ever! :3
>>
>>15114463
Hmm... Most modern cameras have low-light setting that can get good image even at very low light environments. Can't you come up with some impromptu light source to illuminate your porch - candles perhaps?
>>
Any help on that blogspot link, or a way to get to it? I can't find it
>>
I've been following this thread since its inception. Hope you make it out alive, OP.
>>
>>15114463
>>15114474
Google "shooting video in low light" for example: http://www.izzyvideo.com/low-light-video/

4. Reduce the Frame Rate in Your Video Camera to Let More Light In - Good advice...
>>
>>15114475
it's skinwalkerop DOT blogspot DOT com
>>
>>15114439
That's the way to do it. These things might seem scary or powerful. But they bleed the same as you and me.
>>15114433
I saw a "skin walker" as in something that looked like a flesh gait. I was in the woods with some friends a year ago, playing paintball. The entire day most of us had a feeling of dread / paranoia.
Being idiots, we decided to stay in the woods and camp through the night, since we all loved spooky things. Throughout the entire night we felt like we were being watched, and I even heard a whisper that kept copying everything my friend Cort said. That night when we all fell asleep shit happened. Our tent ( a big 10 manner) had a huge gash down the side, and my friend (Cort) had a cut on his side and his sleeping bag.

The cut was very shallow since his bag took most of the cut, he woke us all up because he was screaming so we all took off. It was around 4 am when this happened. Since we were about half a mile into the woods, it took what felt like ages to get out. I kept hearing bushes move, or leaves crumple behind us. After we got out, we went to a McDonalds and spent the rest of the night in the parking lot.
We went back the next day, and the tent was a total mess. Gashes down the side, all our bags were trashed, and my friends gun was bent. Haven't been back since.
>>
>>15114463
>I'd call the cops, but I doubt they'd do much, they tend not to believe shit like this
Tell 'em you found that croc shoe, ask if they had some reported missing people lately

>inb4 you become the main suspect
>>
>>15114517
this
>>
OP if shit gets real go inside your house because skin walkers cannot come inside ones house without an invitation. the only skin walkers i know of are the navajo yee naaldlooshii and the european werewolves
>>
>>15114467
From what I've been reading so far, it makes me almost think of the way they do things as like the way we use animal calls. We don't really know what they actually mean to the animal, just that it makes them come to us
>>15114474
I was meaning more of the light isn't exactly going to be set off anymore. I'll see what I can do, though, my friend's more of a night owl than I am so I'll let her know if she hears anything at all outside to wake me up and we'll see if we can catch anything out of one of the front windows
>>15114478
It'd definitely be nice to
>>15114500
Props to you anon, thank you
>>15114508
Fuck me man, maybe just locking doors and windows isn't enough
>>
>>15114508
>That's the way to do it. These things might seem scary or powerful. But they bleed the same as you and me

Yeah, I definitely agree with that. As I said before, the creature stops getting too bold after getting shot by a hunting rifle in the "canonical" Goatman story.

On another note, anyone played the legendary rpg - VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE: BLOODLINES here? Remember the "Smiling Jack" character (elder vampire, used to be a pirate in the Caribbean) telling your fledgling vamp character that guns of the "-fuckin' pea shooters!" type don't do much against vampires and most other supernaturals but going all "-Now, a SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE HEAD? That's trouble, boy. Fire? That's REAL trouble. Sunlight? Well, you catch a sunrise and its all over kiddo. Get it?" later? Ah, the memories...
>>
I don't know jack about this kind of stuff, and at first it just sounded like you had a bear hangin around, but now it seems a little more cryptid-y. It seems like the old Rake story/creepypasta so its probably something like what inspired that tale. Godspeed OP. I look forward to seeing what you discover.
>>
>>15114556
As I see it. That thing could've killed any of us right there if it wanted to. I personally think it's less evil and more playful. It probably enjoys fucking with people, but that doesn't mean it's any less dangerous. He'll that claw was long enough to cut through. 6inches of cloth. Just be careful, and keep your dog close. They have much better senses than any of us.
>>
Hey OP, have you considered getting a Trail camera and setting up camera traps? I don't know if there are any cheap ones out there you can buy without robbing a bank though...

Also, get stuff like these and set em' up fucking EVERYWHERE, they are cheap as fuck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iWNiWebKwc
>>
oh shit i also remembered something else, fenrir the mythological wolf in norse mythology is also said to emmit a smell of death and decay and metal because of the chains that cuts into his body. but he resides in the deepest depth of the underworld guarded by hel, but it also might be sköl who resides during the day and hati who resides during the night it is say they take the smell of their father fenrir because they are always close to him
>>
>>15114644
That would add up, but Ragnarok happened recently.
>>
>>15114648
if ragnarök happened already all land will submerge in water soon and we will all die
oh well shit happens
>>
>>15114225
>old wedding ring

how old are you?
>>
>>15114230
>found little kid's shoe
OP, it wouldn't be a bad idea to search online if anyone's gone missing in your area recently. Might just be a random shoe, but still.
>>
>>15114558
ahhh, it was a great game. kudos to you, Anon.
>>
>>15114303
That guy is a bad omen anon. He doesn't hurt people directly, but it's a warning for bad things to come if you're not careful.

That is if we're talking about the same featureless entity.
>>
>>15114435
Damn OP. What if you really do have cultist fucking with you? That would explain the random shoe of a child victim or some fucked up shit.

I bet your creepy ass neighbour was trying to lure you to their gathering spot because you suspect somethings up.
>>
Is OP still alive
>>
>>15114888
He be dead bub
>>
>>15114683
You haven't seen the news about the volcano that's erupting in Iceland yet, have you?
>>
OP, you said on the last thread that you usually go to sleep early, but keeps us up with what's happening before you go to sleep
>>
>>15114622
OP, this was very good advice, go buy some of those super cheap alarms and set them up in every door, window you can find.
>>
>>15114553
Thats vampires, "skinwalkers" can come and go as they please, if youve read anasi's skinwalker that thing climbed in and out of windows to get into where they were hiding
>>
>>15115143
ah how silly of me, my brain is like a potato
>>
Fucking charter had a nationwide internet outage or I'd have replied and shit sooner

>>15114517
That's probably about right
>>15114558
Can't say I've ever heard of it, any good?
>>15114596
I wish it were just a bear, they're easily dealt with
>>15114614
In some of the stories I've been reading, it does seem like it's just fucking with people, so it might be a possibility. I don't think it's that way in my case, though
>>15114622
I don't think they'll work for my windows, they're the kind that open outward with a crank. I'll look into the trail cameras, though, and see if I can afford some
>>15114644
While I do find Norse mythology interesting, that's a bit hard for me to believe
>>15114775
I'll give it a go and post if I find anything relevant
>>15114875
Well, I'm probably going to make an expedition down that trail with my friend tomorrow so we'll see then. If it is cultists or something like that, at least I can be absolutely sure that bullets will work
>>15114888
Still alive, just have a shitty ISP
>>15114927
Will do, not much has happened since earlier, but I'll make sure to keep everything current. All that's happened since then is my friend arrived safely about half an hour ago and while the net was down, I brought her up to speed. told her she should leave her cat at home, though, not worth the risk. Thank fucking christ she believes in the paranormal
>>
>>15115260
good to see that you're still fine, stay safe =]
>>
>>15115279
good to see you still alive and well OP
>>
>>15115260
Well op I'd start getting materials to fortify your him
>>
>>15115279
>>15115368
If I just kind of disappear for a few hours again, assume it's my internet being shitty
>>
>>15115395
Home*
>>
OP did you do any of the things suggested to you last thread? Blood on the window sill, burning birch, etc?
>>
Hey OP, check out this thread if you haven't already, some of the stories posted there are p. good! Most are crap though, especially the ones trying to ape shitty hollywood teen-slashers & adolescent power fantasies with teenager groups machine-gunning & throwing thermite bombs at skinwalkers or whatever:

>>15111279
>>
>>15115395
I've got some stuff lying around if I need it
>>15115414
I tried some of it, and did a few other things as well. I ended up making sure my window in my bedroom was covered up well, then shoved my bookcase against it as extra precaution
>>15114765
Missed your comment earlier, I'm 25. I meant old as in I haven't worn it in a long time

I'm going to go get some sleep. My friend's good with blogs and shit, so she might mess around with it and neaten it up while I'm asleep. With any luck we'll know what's down that trail tomorrow
>>
>>15115491
I will after I wake up
>>
>taking someone who has never held a gun in their life before into a potential death trap

Not trying to be a dick OP But you sure that's a good idea?
>>
When is your lady friend coming OP?
>>
You should've told your lady friend to post on here so we could discuss anything that she happens to observe tonight to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>15115782
someone could've thought if this before, he's probably sleeping now and won't see this :(
>>
>lady friend over
>op falls asleep
gay and gay
>>
>>15115796
'til where I remember, his wife died on a car accident...
>>
Hey, I've never really used anything like this before but OP showed me this thread and the old thread before he went to bed. I'm the, "Lady Friend", he mentioned before. Sorry if I do anything wrong...I actually can't sleep. I won't be able to answer things for OP, but I can help as much as I can while i'm awake. I'll also be fixing the blog up. I'll reply to whatever I can.
>>
>>15115822
Greetings, m'dear, from /x/
>>
>>15115822

Do you actually believe OP or just trying to be a supportive friend?
Also, since some have been expressing this concern, are you prepared to use a firearm to defend yourself/OP if required?

If not I strongly recommend having OP teach you the basics.
>>
>>15115782
We gotcha covered

>>15115538
(I can't disagree...) He has always been good with weapons and he told me if we stick together it should be fine...

>>15115779
I've been here for a few hours now
>>
>>15115822
I seem to recall OP saying that it was a good thing you have a certain amount of supernatural beliefs. What if I may ask, do you believe?
>>
>>15115846
Fuck yeah. So, any spooky stuff happen so far?
>>
>>15115829
Greetings, sir or madame

>>15115841
Honestly, I've never actually experienced something such as this at all...but I've always been open minded and find the paranormal interesting.

He's a great person, and has never done anything like this just to fuck with someone. He's too good of a guy to screw with me so he wouldn't lie to me. I gotta say I believe him, at least that he himself is truly freaked out. I can't blame him. The second I pulled up into the drive way I felt...nervous. I can't even sleep. Then again i'm not use to the woods as much as he is. No matter what though i'm staying with him up here until we can get some kind of answer.
Ah hah and...I've never touched a gun like he said but he said in the morning he'll teach me some basics. I've always been willing to learn. So i'll do my best.

>>15115855
I'm a really open minded person, so i've never given anyone shit for their ideas when it comes to the paranormal. I may not have had much experience with most things myself but there have been things I can not explain. Since I haved lived in Michigan my whole life, there are forests and lakes everywhere. (Even though I myself have always lived in the suburbs) So there have been plenty of times where I have seen something in the forest I can't explain, or heard something...though i'll admit i'm not exactly knolagable on what these things could be. I've learned a lot just from what i've skimmed though in this and the the old thread. It's often something I don't talk about though, for many of my friends tease me for my interest in the paranormal. That may not answer your question...I will say though I have had some sort of experience with spirits, in a way. Though you may all make fun of me for saying that, ah hah..

Also, just so you know, since I have gotten here OP mentioned the internet has been going in and out...so if I disappear hopefully it's just that.
>>
>>15115918
>hopefully

totally agree with you
>>
So I looked up "skinwalker". The definition was someone from indian folklore with the powers to shape shift into animals, or thereabouts. Is this what is supposedly in the woods or something else intirely?
>>
OP has been really vague on what, if any, advice he has taken from the threads. Did he do any paranormal spooky ritual stuff like hide bark or drip blood on his window sills?
>>
>>15115918
So OP's friend anything odd you noticed yet
>>
>>15114219
The thing about skinwalkers and repeating songs that already has been heard are fucking weird.

That's impossible for any natural creature. Only some kind of electronic feature could give that.

And the phone ring songs really close, all this confuses me
>>
>>15115880
Well, what I can say is...I've always been a little nervous when I visit up here but that has always been purely because I wasn't use to the quiet and lack of streetlights outside. This has always been a beautiful place to visit and I've always enjoyed it. However, like OP mentioned, last time I was up here visiting with a few of our other friends we went for a walk and heard a scary sound. That weird...screech, I hadn't heard anything like it before. Ever since then, even in the day light I feel uneasy especially when I look out into the woods. I also feel a little nervous because...it's always quiet up here, of course, since there is hardly anyone around but honestly it's just too damn quiet to be normal. I mean, no sounds from crickets or other insects at all. It's just a bit unnerving but maybe i'm just nervous.

>>15115928

Hah, thank you

I also wanted to say I appreciate having you guys as a distraction, hah...I don't know if i'll be sleeping too much tonight.
>>
OP's friend if you wanna freak yourself out go here http://4archive.org/x/thread/15111279
>>
I will definitely be following this thread all night lol I must say, I have lived in the rural woodsy setting all my life and have never experienced any kind of paranormal encounter
>>
>>15115961
Is it warm or cool outside? Usually crickets start chirping the warmer it is outside.
>>
>>15114347
He's had that problem as long as I've known him, hah.

>>15115944
That's what a lot of people have mentioned. Some have also said A Windigo...

>>15115947
Beside OP barricading his window and literally sleeping on the floor with his gun like right by him...and the complete silence. And everything he's told me...Plus his puppy won't go outside and he has been making whining noises since OP went to bed. It's making me even more uneasy.

>>15115946
I know he said he bought a shit tone of Rocksalt. He's blocked the windows and doors, and we put salt along all the windows, the door, and again in front of the bedroom door. He also mentioned the drop of blood by the window's thing, but I didn't see him do it. He seemed completely exasperated...so I figured it might of slipped his mind possibly? He said that this has been making him forget things easily and he's having a hard time sleeping. (And this is super weird for me, because he is NEVER the one to worry over stuff.) And he's also been searching online for some stuff he said that you all had mentioned may help. Gold, silver, and he said he was looking into cameras. I'm not sure if he found anything yet. I was trying to talk about other stuff to easy his mind a bit but I don't think it worked...

>>15115948
I haven't a clue about what's going on with that...If it's possible that it is something electronic then in the morning i'll see if he and I should search around a bit where the noise was coming from. Since he is sort of near a gas station and some people come by on occasion maybe someone dropped or lost a phone? I'll make sure I mention it to him so we can look into it. Someone also said something about a humming bird being able to make noises like that..?
>>
idea: the old folks are married right?
is he wearing a wedding ring? is it gold? ask him about it if that's not the case
>>
>>15116076
Anything odd about the property I mean any weird noises strange smells. OP is on just on edge who wouldn't be with all the things that happened.
>>
>>15115965
Ah hah...maybe i'll wait until day time to look at something that may freak me out even more.

>>15115983
Well, I am happy so many people seemed interested and concerned for what is happening for OP...heh, I would be thankful for that then. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. (Though, I do hope those searching for paranormal evidence find what they are looking for)

>>15116012
I can't tell the temperature at this moment...I just tried going to the door and I just absolutely can't open it. I think something is wrong with the handle? Or lock? I can't get outside. So, you may be right, maybe it's a bit too chilly at night here for them but...it has been warm enough for them to chirp quite a bit where I am from, but, I live downstate from OP so who knows.
>>
>>15116102
I'm pretty sure it's warm enough for them, based on the climate in Michigan.
>>
>>15114901
What about the great winter? Hell, I'll take that over this terrible, desolate heat.
>>
>>15116081
I've met them before on other trips, so yes I know for sure the two are married. I never thought to check if they wore rings whenever I would go over to buy something. As soon as OP wakes up I'll ask him about it.

>>15116091
I haven't noticed any noises, at all. I had the window down on my way here and around his house as I was getting close it did smell really really bad, but since there are soo many deer around here and other animals I thought it could be that someone just hit something on accident and it ended up in the ditch where I couldn't see it. I also went by slowly when I was near the gas station, since it's near OP's driveway. It smelt really weird there, but they have a dumpster so I figured it was just something in there so I didn't worry about it so much.
>>
>>15116102
>it has been warm enough for them to chirp quite a bit where I am from
Oh okay, I'm in a heavily wooded area in Virginia and it's pretty chilly out tonight so it's quiet. I just figured since your up north it might be colder which would explain the silence.

>>15116137
Where are you at where it's hot?
>>
>>15116141
Do you remember what it smelt like?
>>
>>15115918
Well, seeing as OP is ex-mil, I'm sure he know's his shit with weapons and will be a good teacher. Reading up might be a good idea as well, seeing as you probably have plenty of free time.

Also, I just want to commend you for actually coming up to stay with OP, that's really speaks about your character, your definitely the kind of person OP could use in this situation.

Oh and, have your phone ready to take pictures, /x/ loves proof. Also, seeing as you're interested in the paranormal, may I suggest future returns to /x/? I think you'd find it very interesting and entertaining. Just make you sure keep in mind that this is the internet.
>>
>>15116244
Only nope/urbex/story threads are interesting, everything else is tarot reading and /b/-tier shit
>>
File: coyote_on_trail_cam.jpg (27KB, 440x367px) Image search: [Google]
coyote_on_trail_cam.jpg
27KB, 440x367px
>>15114212
Have you thought about setting up some trail cams?
>>
>>15116199
Yeah, this wasn't that brutal of a summer here but for the past few days i've been able to hear the bugs where I am. Who knows though, your explination could be completely valid, it may just be too cold here. He is further up north then I am after all, so thank you for the imput!

Bad, like, rotten, that's why I thought it was roadkill. I tried not to think about it too much. I was almost here so I was just hoping to get off the road...probably a mistake since it may actually be something..? I was focused on the road too,since there are all those animals out and about. I remember it still smelt rotten by the gas station, like spoiled meat, but also like rotten eggs or milk but honestly since there is a dumpster I didn't give it much thought. Really though if there isn't something going on there you'd think they would try to do something about that off putting smell.

>>15116244
That's true, I trust him to teach me however is best. If I can, I'll look into it tonight or tomorrow too...it's hard to do really anything right now since the internet keeps going out. Oh wow, thank you, that's sweet of you to day good sir or madame! OP is a really close friend of mine and I didn't want to leave him alone up here while this is going on...

Of course! He made sure I had my phone with me so that if anything happens i'll have it to get some pictures right away. Ah, I actually really like /x/ so far so I believe I will!

Something else has me a bit worried now. I know OP locked the door, but I had wanted to take his dog out for a moment if I could and I really can't get out...but I unlocked the door. He had no problem with it earlier, and I saw how to unlock it just fine before. Still, the handle won't budge. Like, someone is on the other side holding it...maybe i'm being paranoid? I'm a bit freaked out.
>>
>>15116285
I shall keep that in mind
>>
>>15116368
Maybe wake OP up and check this door handle thing out? It cant hurt
>>
>>15116389
take cam with pls
>>
>>15116141
OP's Friend is clearly just OP. I don't normally crap on decent RPs, but this just went south.

If I'm wrong, post a timestamped pic of both of you.
>>
>>15116368

It is Sir, and you're welcome.

Also, try to keep calm no matter what, rationalize before jumping to conclusions and think through things if you have the time. A cool head is what keeps you alive in just about every situation.

In reality, it's probably nothing but a jammed lock. Ask OP when he wakes or if it's an urgent issue wake him up, carefully though, he is sleeping with a gun hah.
>>
>>15116449
Unnecessary. OP posted a YouTube video earlier, in which he spoke. Only OP's friend need timestamp.
>>
I am going to bring my phone, and try to open it on my own first. OP is sound asleep so if it's nothing, I don't want to wake him. I'll take a video and see what happens. (New phone, so i'm not sure how well the video quality is. I'll give it a try though.)

Wish me luck then ah hah..
>>
>>15116449

Whether or not it's RP I think it's too different people. At least, the way they type and talk seems different, maybe he's just going really in-depth to convince us but I don't see why he would put so much energy into it, aside from making a good /x/ skinwalker story.
>>
>>15116478

Bring something for self defense, perhaps a bat or something. Never hurts to be prepared.
>>
Funny how OPs friend is so new to this board and is already trippin...
>>
>>15116478
Goodluck, be careful.

>>15116467
Link please?
>>
>>15116449
I am in fact a girl yo. I'm sorry that you feel that this very real and very freaky situation "went south". And I absolutely refuse to post any sort of photo of myself on a website that's known to have trolls and creeps. No offence to any of you of course, most of you seem really awesome. Most.

As >>15116467 said, OP already posted a video with his voice. I shall make sure to speak for you guys, so you can tell I am in fact not him.

>>15116454
Thank you kindly sir! I will be careful. And I will be sure to call him if I need him.
>>
>>15116510

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e24k5i04j2o
>>
>>15116530
post a video of the doggy, and be like
Dog is kill
then we'll know you're real lol
>>
>>15116507
Kidding? She's using the same computer he was on, and is in fact using his trip. Tard.
>>
So I can't open the door and...honestly I would of chickened out anyway because it is pitch black out there...I did take a Video though. With my voice, for those of you who need to know I'm not the OP. I did hear a noise that scared me, but I turned the video off because I was scared as shit and...I was a dumb ass. We'll see if you guys can even hear it once I figure out how to post it to OP's youtube. Sorry...I'll try again if you guys want...I didn't want to disappoint OP or anyone by being too afraid to take a damn video.
>>
>>15116651
It's all good just stay vigilant you are his eyes and ears while he sleeps as well as ours
>>
Okay, I'll be honest. I'm not the best with technology...and as I try to get this video from my new phone to the computer so I can then figure out how to get on OP's youtube account...It's just saying I can not do that because, "I can only upload things on my own account" or phone or whatever. Sorry guys, it might take me a bit to figure this out...working on it now. (I know i'm going to get shit for this.)

>>15116754
Thank you for not being a jerk! I will do my best
>>
>>15116785
Does your phone or OP's have a recorder app? Leave it on by the door for the rest of the night and check through it in the morning with an audio editing software like audacity to check for spikes.
>>
>>15116785
It's alright, try googling your problem, literally haha, you'll probably figure it out.

>>15116883
Might be a bit over her head
>>
>>15114212
Yessssss you're back. I knew the old thread was going to 404 at some point while I was away. Glad to see you're still alive

> anon that loves you and hopes you don't die
>>
http://youtu.be/ncyD1Y3l0Sk
>>
OP's friend is going to be kill
>>
>>15117021
Dont talk about my skinwalker waifu that way
fuck you
>>
>>15114508
>friends gun was bent
Holy shit.
>>
>>15117009
i want to protect you skinwalker-thing waifu
what did the sound(s) sound like so i know what im wrestling here
>>
Damn. . . spoopy stuff right there! What was in the video? I couldn't see nothin
>>
>>15117009

First off, relaaaxxxx. You're innawoods. Things go bump, don't stress it.I'm assuming the noise you were referring to is the bump I heard before the pause of talking?

It's probably nothing, if you're freaked out just rationalize it, stay calm and alert, and think out your next steps. Also, keep an eye on OP, if this is some skinwalker/wendigo bullshit, keeping within visual sight is a good idea, no? Keep the dog nearby as well.

And most importantly, the part I can't stress enough, stay calm and cool. Be collective and aware of your surroundings and think.
>>
>>15117021

Has ANYONE ever been kill by /x/ related anything?
>>
>>15117046
No. This could be a first.
>>
>>15117046

Dunno, maybe kill by boredom?
>>
>>15117046
wow dude sniffles like just died dont be disrespectful
>>
Callin it right now, when OP wakes up he'll be a skinwalker
>>
>>15117057
I bet he's already a skinwalker, and so is his friend.
>>
>>15117059
>The skinwalker was me all along!
>>
I really did try ah hah...

>>15116507
Oh? Everything I know about how to reply and such was shown to me by OP earlier

>>15116624
We aren't using the same tripcode. Or, I don't believe we are anyway, I haven't any idea what his trip code is.

>>15116883
I think it would just be pitch black on my phone sadly.

>>15116951
I'm sure he's appreciate your concern anon
>>
>>15117059

Is Dog kill? I don't want dog to be kill :(
>>
>>15117009
I'm sure OP secured his house to make sure nothing could get in relax make some tea. Like others have said keep the dog close.
>>
>>15117064
OP has a German Shepard, right?
>>
>>15117064
>I think it would just be pitch black on my phone sadly.
Voice recorder app. That way you know for sure if something's really fucking with you or not.
>>
Okay hear me out.

So what if a Skinwalker or Wendigo or Werewolf etc is actually just another incorporeal creature similar to ghosts and spirits. I mean nobody(Reliable anyway) has reportedly been attacked attacked one.

Also am I the only one watching Dead Files whilst browseing /x/ for maximum spooks
>>
>>15115806
>be a dick
>realize you're being a dick, apologize, and decide to refrain from dickery in the future

Good on ya.

Man. What is it about good threads that bring good people?

I swear, y'all fuckers in this thread are more polite than 90% of the people I meet in real life.
>>
>>15117064

Keep visual contact with OP, we don't want no skinwalker switcharoo.
>>
>>15117021
I sure hope not

>>15117025
You are my favorite anon

>>15117037
Are you the same anon as >>15117025? If not then you too are my favorite anon. It sounded like something fell maybe...I tried to listen to it in the video when I calmed down but it's really faint. I was making noise trying to unlock the damn door.

>>15117039
I know it's impossible to see, i'm really sorry. When I was taking it, it looked lighter...I haven't any idea why it ended up being so dark. I was just facing the door, trying to unlock it. OP isn't comfertable with anyone seeing anything that would show exactly WHERE he lives nor what he looks like because, you know, internet stalkers. I don't blame him. So I was trying to keep the camera off the walls since there are personal photo's and whatnot.

>>15117040
I'll do my best Anon, thank you. Yes, that was it. I apologize for being so easily spooked, I will try to stay clam next time. And yeah, I'm keeping an eye on them now. I appreciate the help, really.

>>15117046
that would be aweful

>>15117049
ah hah..

>>15117059
I'm still a human and so is OP
>>
>>15117113
I bet OP is a skinwalker by now and he's going to kill you at any moment

Run while you can
>>
File: skin midget mimic jogger.gif (988KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
skin midget mimic jogger.gif
988KB, 500x281px
>>15117101
but i didnt post the second one
>>
>>15117118
Well fuck. Skinwalkers? In your thread? It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>15117113

>I'm still a human and so is OP

That's just what a skinwalker would say!
>>
>>15117113

Just trying to keep you two alive the best I can. It's okay to be spooked so long as you can react still rationalize and think logically and act accordingly.
>>
You know what. Disregard /x/'s advice. Get a couple of .308 ARs and just shoot whatever the spooky thing is.

If it's alive that will kill it.
>>
>>15117113
>Are you the same anon as >>15117025?
im more interested in punching mysteries than arguing with dweebs
>>
File: 1396225332269.jpg (432KB, 844x601px) Image search: [Google]
1396225332269.jpg
432KB, 844x601px
>>15117009
When you tried to turn the door handle was did it kind of give a little like when somebody is holding from the other side or does it feel like it's just locked somehow?

Also here's a cute fox-ball to comfort you OP-chan
>>
>it's something electronic
Okay, listen up.

You are going to need a power supply, a shitload of capacitors, copper bars, a momentary push-button, and a a few hundred yards of copper wire.

We're gonna fucking nuke that electrowalker from here to hell and back.

Optionally, you'll need wire mesh and a connection to earth ground, if you want any of your electronics to continue working.
>>
>>15117066
That's just horrible

>>15117071
Thank you very much, I will try to stay calm

>>15117084
Yup! He's normally such a good boy

>>15117094
I'll test it out now to see how long it'll run then and if it works out, I can leave my phone out tomorrow night. I'll have to check to make sure it won't be storming.

>>15117101
I agree a lot of you are super awesome!

>>15117103
I will
>>
>>15117064
yo OP, i gotta say i think your best bet is the old man. Ask him to take you down that path again
>Bring a concealed firearm or a knife or something, but it seems like he might have heard some stuff
>>
>>15117161
>>15117142

What that anon said but don't disregard the staying calm and cool part.

The 'Murican way of solving things never fails.
>>
Question to the general populace, who know more than I: Could OP's encounter with his neighbor, and all that weirdness, have actually been the skinwalker fucking with him?
>>
>>15114212
Sounds like your neighbors are killers and you're in the way. Setup up security cameras and be careful . How does your dog behave around them?
>>
>>15117189

Theoretically, yes.
>>
>>15117189
Definitely. He said the old man was acting weird and tried to lead him down a spooky path.

I'm still betting on cult though.

Hell, they could be involved WITH the skinwalker somehow.
>>
>>15117189
some stories say skin walkers can influence people, like brain washing. it may have told the old man to get OP down there.
It takes skin walkers a very long time to get that "normal" however and OP didnt seem spooked from the old woman. both of them would likely be skin walkers in this scenario however
>>
>>15117196
good question
>>
>>15117117
Like the anons have said, it's locked up and I just need to stay calm. It'll be fine...and i'm not going to just run off OP is one of my best friends

>>15117125
That is an unsettling thought.

>>15117132
Ah...How can you prove i'm not one/he isn't one? Find something gold and touch the suspect with it right? Op has his ring and is sleeping fine.

>>15117137
I appreciate your concern, you seem like a really great person. I'll try

>>15117142
I'm hoping shooting would work if need be...

>>15117150
That is adorable! No...you're right, that makes me feel better. The lock must be jammed.
>>
>>15117161
I remembered correctly! Makes me think about the Shepard my neighbors up the street used to have. I forget the dog's name, but she used to let me ride on her back when I was younger.
>>
>>15117217

If it's physical, it's vulnerable to large metal objects hurtling through it. Just make sure you use a big enough round, it may be more resilient than a human being. Always double tap.
>>
>>15117217
well after reading more into the thread and seeing this is OPs friend, tell him in the morning to go to the old man next door. that honestly seems like his best bet. the odd behavior seems like a tip off of something, maybe it's to late for the old man, idk. but clearly after talking to the dudes wife, he felt the need to speak to OP
>>
>>15117199
>>15117211
>>15117212
In the case that it was the skinwalker, or even influenced, wouldn't the stench be present?
>>
>>15117217

Will you stay by OP's side even in the face of certain death?

Also, thank, but you're doing good for far, being calm and all, so I think you'll be fine.

Thinking logically, this is nothing. Just a series of coincidences that spooked OP. Things will probably settle down and go back to normal.
>>
>>15117229
>always double tab
If I were in this situation, I'd be going for "unload the entire fucking clip".
>>
>>15117231
considering the advanced mimicry needed to recreate the phone ringing, its pretty safe to assume it could mask any scent
>>
>>15117230

Don't listen to him, he is a skinwalker. I knew they infiltrated the thread.

But in all seriousness fuck that old man. He's probably a skinwalker/cultist/serialmurder.
>>
>>15117256
what if OP brought a firearm and his dog? pretty sure that would help. The old man probably knows something about the place, something the wife didn't wanna talk about, or maybe doesn't know
>it's a clue that is just waiting
>>
>>15117247
>clip
>>
>>15117229

It's best to alternate between center of mass/upper chest shots and head shots. Start with 2 center of mass, then when it's paused/shocked from being hit, send the 3rd right between the eyes. Rinse/repeat until it's on the ground dead. Then chop it's head off and stab it's heart. Be thorough as fuck. Takes pictures and a DNA sample, burn the heart. Try to keep it preserved so we can figure out what the fuck it is.
>>
>>15117255
that is, unless the phone belonged to the dead kid, and the battery died shortly after his parents were calling him scared out of their minds, while the only thing left of him, his one shoe
>>
>>15117265

If I recall he did bring a firearm last time. I wouldn't trust the old man after that.
>>
>>15117265
>op does this
>op lady friend waits locked up at home with gun and such
>op reports back
>lady friend skips town /then/ posts if hes not back
>comfort lady friend
>>15117275
i think he woulda found it

WHAT IF SKIN WALKER WAS PHONE
>>
>>15117276
idk, i'd still hide a pistol and try it… I personally think someone dropped their phone in the woods and someone was calling it trying to find it. if this is a skin walker, he will smell. Being that advanced to where you can mimic a digital ringtone? they're more brutal than that
>>
>>15117272
>shoot it once, twice, thrice
>it falls down, dead
>go to chop off its head
>lean over it, holding a knife
>its skin is made of very strong fibers, not unlike Kevlar
>grabs the knife
>splurt
>everybody is thread is kill
>>
I'd say protect the dog, if the dog gets out and it is a skinwalker or something, It's probably going throw it's corpse at the house or something :(

I'd say wait it out a couple days before you both can have a logical explanation of what it is.

Skin walkers are capable of perfect human speech or so I've read, So If the Old-man and his wife are skinwalkers, I'd back the fuck out, unless you have something which is a sure-fire to make sure they're not fucking with you

>>15117255
Are Skinwalkers able to cover their scent,
I thought that was their dead give away?
What if it's a goatman instead of a skinwalker ;-;
>>
>>15117287
Then skinwalker was phone. What the fuck else do you want?
>>
>>15117287
>>op does this
>>op lady friend waits locked up at home with gun and such
>>op reports back
>>lady friend skips town /then/ posts if hes not back
>>comfort lady friend
sounds like a good plan to me! we know for sure, or OP gets some clues!
>>
>>15117289

That's assuming the old couple is already kill.
>>
>>15117164
They use to seem pretty nice...if something happened I don't think anyone would believe OP if he hurt the old guy and claimed it was because he was a skin walker or something like that...?

>>15117173
Ah hah...If you guys think a gun would hurt it really OP may feel better.

>>15117196
I'll ask OP if he's been anywhere near them since this whole thing started.

>>15117212
This is all really creepy...Maybe tomorrow i'll see about going to the gas station and see how they act? Buy something and talk to them? Maybe that'd be a really bad idea though..
>>
>>15117296
>Skin walkers are capable of perfect human speech or so I've read
after learning. taks awhile to learn
>>
>>15117295

Then shoot it with a large round until such time as it's head detaches. Bring extra ammo, fuck.
>>
>>15117304

Don't go there alone, or unarmed.

And from a majority of the stores I've read, these things bleed like you and I, so bullets tend to make it think twice about continuing to fuck with people. Just bare in mind that I've only heard one story of someone actually killing one, and it was a retell of an old familly story dating way back into the late 19th/early 20th century.
>>
>>15117308
>a skinwalker's head it merely a convenient vessel for its visual organ
>the neurons which allow it to 'problem solve' and use motor skills are distributed throughout its body
>removing the head doesn't remove the brain
>splurt
>and then everybody died. the end
Sorry, you just can't win.

Unless grenades. MAYBE you could with grenades.
>>
>>15117304
no do it, talk to them. they have no idea you're freaked out by them. If they are skin walkers, something tells me they won't be able to catch on to quickly if you are asking questions or shit
>i'd say you too should bring a firearm. But that's me, i keep a weapon in every room of my house in every aisle of my car and i always have a knife with me
>>
>>15117328
so, blast off the limbs with some buck shot and a tight ass choke on that shotgun
>>
>>15117328

>a blind skinwalker

>riddled with large holes

>killing everyone

Yeah okay.
>>
>>15117304

A *big* gun. Best to treat it like big game hunting.
>>
>>15117337
Alright, NOW you're thinking with... er... Americanism.

Holy shit. Shotgunning off limbs. /x/ is badass.

>>15117341
Fuck. That's a good point.

Okay. Ah... oh. I know. Also, it can echo-locate. Or something. I don't know.
>>
File: M32_MGL_IRL_Photo.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
M32_MGL_IRL_Photo.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>15117328

M32 fuck your shit up 6 shot revolving fuck your shit up grenade launcher.
>>
>>15117296
>Are Skinwalkers able to cover their scent,
>I thought that was their dead give away?

well its natural that theyd lose their scent to blend into society

>>15117330
just dont let on that youre staying with op
>>
>>15117161
>That's just horrible

hahaha dont go to /b,. Iam afraid op didnt teach her how to make a new thread, we may lose her soon
>>
>>15117354
Then somebody here's gotta do it. For science and OP's well-being, gents
>>
>>15117354

Isn't the bump limit 300? We still got a little ways to go. And the threat doesn't disappear after that IIRC, just isn't bumped anymore.
>>
>>15117330
>in every aisle of my car
Ahhh...? Not being an asshole here. Was that a spelling mistake? If not, what's an "aisle" as it pertains to a car?
>>
spooky shit dude, maybe the old guy has a demon? stay away from him
>>
>>15117348
man, if OP has an auto 12 gauge (cause fuck pumps in this situation) he'll be fine. I'd say no rifle, just because with how fast they can fucking move. The choke may be tight on the shotgun, but a spray of lead bbs is a spray of lead bbs
>>
>>15117362
as in seating aisle.
>front cab
>middle row
>back seats
>>15117350
This, don't let em know you're with OP
>>
>>15117296
> throw it's corpse at the house
Why would you even mention that :(

>>15117304
I say you should definitely scope out the gas station tomorrow. Just don't mention that you're staying with OP (assuming they don't already know). If the old lady is there, make sure to check her for a wedding ring or any kind of gold/silver jewelry.
>>
>>15117372

Tbh something like a Saiga would be ideal.
>>
>>15117378
> throw it's corpse at the house
cause that could very well happen if OP lets that dog out alone.
>but i guess that means he'd know for sure what was out there
>>
>>15117227
That is actually adorable and made me feel better, thank you anon

>>15117229
I really really hope I won't have to shoot anything if I can avoid it...but I'm sure OP will appreciate the tips!

>>15117230
Isn't it dangerous though..Okay, I understand OP wants to solve this and I completely understand you all want answers too but it's worrisome.

>>15117240
You may find it stupid but I can't leave people behind. If it comes down to "I feel like I am seriously going to die" or that we are going to get hurt i'll force him to come downstate with me and we'll figure something out..and thank you. As much as I want to keep an open mind to everything, I really hope you're right.

>>15117255
that would be crazy

>>15117272
wow..it would be amazing, the thought of actually getting something like that. Scientists could have a field day..

>>15117275
Oh god that would be absolutely awful

>>15117287
Oh gosh if we did that and he never came back, I could never forgive myself..

>>15117296
that may be the better idea..
>>
>>15117382
hahahahaaaa, man those are ideal for so many situations!
>>
>>15117378
>>15117387

Skinwalkers tend to throw dead animals at people to scare them off or warn them, something odd, I'm not a skinwalker, I'm not sure how they operate.

But It's very likely that they do that, and OP's dog is a obvious victim especially when it's going to get aggressive
>>
>>15117388
this whole situation is potentially dangerous. But waters need to be tested. If we didn't start looking what was deep below the sea, we'd probably still be babbling about sea monsters everywhere, just waiting… waiting...
>>
>>15117397
>I'm not a skinwalker,
that's EXACTLY what a skin walker would say….
watch your ass
>>
File: saiga.jpg (36KB, 630x467px) Image search: [Google]
saiga.jpg
36KB, 630x467px
>>15117382
Amen to that. This skinwalking bastard tears something in a half and throws the corpse at his house, OP DOES THAT SAME THING.

Out-skin the walker.
>>
File: questionable.jpg (35KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
35KB, 177x278px
>>15117397
>I'm not a skinwalker
>>
>>15117388

Well lets hope you're not faced with that decision.

Worse comes to worse, you two head downstate and figure out the next plan of action
(My suggestion would be arming the fuck up, getting some buddies, and taking back the property by force.)

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I can confidently say I think you two will be fine, regardless the situation.
>>
>>15117009
Come on guys, I woulda thought somebody would've picked this up before me. Anyway, any speculation on what the fuck that was at 0:37 in the video. Could be anything but it's the only thing you see besides the knife in the beggining.
Also badass points to Ms. OP's Friend.
>>
>>15117422
>>15117409
Okay.. I lied, I am a Skinwalker, just don't tell my skinwalker friends back home.. They already kicked me out the forest... I just wanted to help OP's Waifu
>>
>>15117372
Lead isn't so good for skinwalkers
silver or gold is better
>>
>>15117387
>>15117397
It's just a little morbid to mention. I don't want poor doggie to be kill is all.

Speaking of which OP, what's the dog's name? Unless that's too much info for any reason.
>>
File: 1353622896463.png (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1353622896463.png
17KB, 320x240px
>>15117428
This seriously should not have made me feel bad.
>tfw you'll never have an outcast reject bening skinwalker friend
>>
>>15117423
>I can confidently say I think
can you call that confidence
>>
>>15117403
Researchers recently found data showing some kind of giant sea creature ate a giant Great White Shark they were tracking. So we are still definitely babbling about sea monsters.
>>
>>15117449
oh shit, source?
>and was it waiting… waiting
>>
>>15117448
Well I am confident that I think.

So yes.
>>
>>15117449

You mean like an orca? They are known to do that...
>>
>>15117451
>>15117449
Didn't that turn out to be an even bigger great white shark?
>>
>>15117452
>I am confident that I think, therefore, I probably am.
Sorry. I'll shut up now.
>>
>>15117462
>Jaws
>and bigger Jaws
>>
>>15117465

You're missing the point, I'm just trying to be supportive

(I really should write more logically and clearly..)
>>
>>15117430

The whole "immunity to traditional rounds" thing is just skinwalker disinfo.

They really dislike being shot with anything, especially multiple times.
>>
>>15117009
Hi friend of OP, I'm an Anon from a while ago. I got off the thread for a while and came back and heard this. Really sp00py, honestly. I wouldn't disregard the possibility of wildlife, though. Raccoons and other animals of the such.
>>
>implying this thread isn't full of skinwalkers deliberately trying to mislead you

gold? silver? bullets? none of this shit is going to work, the skinwalkers like to fuck with their victims for a bit before they consume them

OP, and your lady friend, you need to gtfo and never look back.
>>
>>15117473
>I'm just trying to be supportive
or are you just a skin walker in cahoots with >>15117428
>>
>>15117485

Fuck off skinwalker.
>>
>>15117483
SIDF
>>
>>15117473
No, I know that. (I'm not the first anon, BTW.)

I was just making a bad "Cogito ergo sum" joke.

You know, try to lighten the whole "they'll pull apart your dog, toss it at you, tear out your throat and then rape your mother" vibe this thread has going.
>>
>>15117483
Like dem mooses!!!!!!
>>
>>15117497
>>15117497
Roten nik Akten Di

Wik

Also wik

Also also wik

Wi not trei a holiday in Sweeden this yer ?

See the loveli lakes

The wonderful telephone system

And mani interesting furry animals

Including the majestic moose

A moose once bit my sister...
>>
File: 1333410098913.jpg (29KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1333410098913.jpg
29KB, 400x363px
>>15117483
Skinwalky detected.

>>15117426
PAY ATTENTION TO ME! There's possibly valuable proof on the line here while we're all being snide. Some speculation would be nice.
> #thesaltisreal
>>
Visit those faggots over at /k/ for some good advice.
>>
>>15117485
>implying you aren't a skinwalker.

Skinwalkers HATE gentle backrubs and warm baths. Make sure there's bath salts in there, too. They despise the stuff.
>>
I'd be so pissed if OP was a RP
>>
>>15117451
>>15117462
http://youtu.be/Z_QyGANCUJI

I read that they had said the internal temperature was too cold to be another Great White but >>15117458 might be right about the Orca though.. I just want it to be something else honestly.
>>
>>15117504
Dem sweedish moose's doh lol
>>
File: 1332119993520.jpg (33KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
1332119993520.jpg
33KB, 389x500px
>>15117504
Definitely a skinwalker. Can't even type yet noob.
>>
>>15117468
I read that as jews and bigger jews and for a second thought I was back on /b/
>>
>>15117514
as cool as sharks are, and even after being in the water with them several times for different periods of time, I faking hate sharks. goddamn, do i hate sharks
>>
>>15117493

Heh, yea. Could do with lightening up a bit.
>>
>>15117508
>giving the skinwalker 3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone
FUCK YEAH!
>>
/x/... there's something there!! Everybody turned to /b/-tards all of a sudden.
http://youtu.be/ncyD1Y3l0Sk [Embed]
38 seconds something peeks at the window...
>>
>>15117514
holy shit… idk if it could be an orca. If it swallowed the part with the tag maybe, but we have no idea how much of the shark was eaten or anything. This shits just gonna be a mystery
>unless it was fucking skinwalkers
>>
>>15117506
I saw nothing at :37 unless you mean the little flash a few seconds after?

What do you make of it anon cause I got nuthin'?
>>
>>15117541

ocean skinwalkers?

Merwalkers? Skinswimmers?
>>
>>15117522
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an
Oslo
dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo
Dentist",
"Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...

Mynd you, moose bites Kan be pretti nasti...
>>
>>15117543
>>15117537

Considering FriendofOP said everything was much lighter than the video shows, she would've seen something had it peeked. So probs nothing.
>>
>>15117497
Nonsense! Everyone knows that wild moosen enjoy walking on the roofs of the elderly at 4 AM.
>>15117506
I am most likely a skinwalker. I just haven't come out of the closet to myself about it.
>>
>>15117537
window? nigga, how can you see shit in all that black
>i see the light at 38, but how do we know its a window
>>
>>15117544
alaskan crab fisherman here, we heard something with a pretty terrifying cry last time we were out. maybe its related?
sounded something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4PZPJob-g
>>
>>15117552
The window is now a skinwalker.
FUCK! I really liked that bastard, too...
>>
>>15117553
that sounded adorable
>>
>>15117555
SIDF HAS INFILTRATED! LADY FRIEND IS DEAD!!!!
>>
All joking aside: what's the situation like now, Lady friend?
>>
File: cryptid ningen.jpg (42KB, 737x551px) Image search: [Google]
cryptid ningen.jpg
42KB, 737x551px
>>15117541
I feel like a skinwalker would be no match for a Great White. Can they even swim?

It's definitely something big. We may never know.
>>
>>15117553
That was more cute than terrifying ahah.

Have any spoogi fisherman tales?
>>
>>15117569
seriously, I'm hoping she just fell asleep,,,
>>
File: 1384913653901.jpg (13KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1384913653901.jpg
13KB, 250x223px
>>15117546
Are you... okay anon?
>>
>>15117570

Great White would come racing out of the depths, grab the skinwalker, launch in the air and rip it to shreds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVbSYRC9P0

Instead of seal picture Great White.

If skinwalkers overrun humans then Great Whites are our last hope.
>>
File: 1325914820948.jpg (131KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
1325914820948.jpg
131KB, 500x661px
>>15117552
>>15117547
Trufooly, I'd suspect that it's 80% nothing and I'm a dummy but I have a theory that may promote otherwise.
I believe it's a window
A.because nothing came out as vividly in the video because it was pitch black. Something may have reflected an outdoor source of light since the interior of a house is generally not that light reflective with the exception of some decorative doodads and mirrors.
B. She was taking a video of her trying to open the door. For some odd reason I assumed it to be a door with window of some sort... not sure why though, prolly cus the video.
C. She just heard that bump, so she was probably looking about to see the cause of said sound. The questionable peek had only occurred for a second, her looking around may have lasted longer.
D.Phone cameras are held by hand which doesn't restrict you to turning your neck with the camera, she could have held her hand there.
>>
>>15117579
The interwebs are spotty up there apparently. Could be that.
>>
>>15117579
Earlier, OP said that he had shit internet. So she might be inactive because the internet is being just that; shit. I used to have satellite internet since I pretty much live innawoods. Used to happen to me.
>>
>>15117582
monty python bitch!
>come on, that's right out of the Holy Grail
>>
>>15117589
id imagine shed just try to get some sleep when the net cut out
>>
>>15117537
What was that?

>>15117547
When I heard the noise I seriously looked away, to look behind me and I have no fucking clue what that is

i'm really freaking out i heard scratching at the door an i tried to go record it but it sounds all fucked up
>>
I must now rest, anon's. OP's friend, the best of luck to you. I'll check it tomorrow. You take care of yourself, OP, and Mr. German Shephard.
>>
File: Swiggidy Swag.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Swiggidy Swag.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>15117541
Some other researchers speculate the predator was an even bigger Great White Shark drawn into cannibalism cus they're territorial pricks.
>>
>>15117589
>>15117597
>distract the anons, buy some time until we can finish ripping apart the three corpses, fling them at the house, and get the hell out of dodge.
>>
>>15117599
shit. was the scratching from a lower part of the door?
>>
>>15117587
That was majestic as fuck.

I'm jealous of whatever alternate dimension there is where we ride sharks instead of cars and smelly horses.. :/
>>
>>15117599

Probably just a reflection of light. No biggie.

Post what recordings you have regardless of what you think the quality is. Calm down, probably just a raccoon. Wake OP, arm yourself. Stay alert, Stay Calm, think rationally.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>15117604
once again, i say it again. Goddamn, do i hate sharks
>>
>>15117599

Leave until you can get guns.

Come back heavily armed. Skinfucks are pussys and will probably stop fucking with you if you make it clear whos boss.
>>
>>15117608

Great Whites are the most majestic predator of the sea IMO, save a few others.
>>
>>15117599
I recommend you wake OP up if you haven't already. At least get a gun by your side.
>>
>>15117577
this creepy fucking looking whale swam alongside our boat for what i think was about a minute, but thinking back im unsure about how long that really was, it was really surreal
it sounded like it was sobbing when it surfaced, and it had a sort of upturned face that kinda resembled your mothers visage
>>15117605
>skinwalker summer alaskan crab fisherman here
>>
>>15117599
Easier said than done but TRY and stay calm. Spoopy creatures love the taste of fear. Anyway, post what you got on video anyway, no matter how shitty the quality. As you can tell you have losers like me that are analytic on anything good people post. What you don't pick up, one of us may.
>>
>>15117617
>>15117599

Assert your dominance through lethal force. No mercy, fight ruthlessly. Spare nothing.

Not but in all seriousness arm yourself.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>15117608
as majestic as…
>a moose
>>
>>15117588
I think you might be over-thinking it a little anon.

It was too fast to even really see it regardless. Unless you saw something out of the ordinary?
>>
>>15117625
WAKE OP GET CAM
>>
>>15117606
this is important, what part of the door had the scratching, top, bottom or middle
>>
>>15117625

Wake OP ASAP. Arm yourself, shoot to kill. No hesitation, no fear. You are the top of the food chain here, you will and OP will fuck this thing so bad it'll never fuck with a human again.
>>
>>15117625
post vagina
>>
File: 1339371182003.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1339371182003.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>>15117620
Agreed, fuck manners and house etiquette. I believe life is a bit more important at the moment.
>>
>>15117625
wake up OP
ASAP
get gun get dog get video camera
>>
>>15117640
Definite agreement on that one. If I have something scratching on my motherfucking door, I'm going to blow it away with an AR15.
>>
>>15117625
most importantly, remain calm.
DO NOT FEAR IT
ridicule it. tell it it has no power over you, it is nothing but a pathetic witch that lost itself
tell it you pity it
call it names
but most importantly
DO NOT FEAR IT
I'm serious.
>>
oh my god oh my god how is someone posting as me?
>>
>>15117625
>start recording NOW
>go wake OP
>KEEP DOG WITH YOU BUT IM PARANOID CAUSE DOG BODY THROWN AT HOUSE SHIT
>Get guns
>get down
>>
>>15117652
>>15117653
what in the heck
>>
>>15117658
Skinwalker got her
>>
>>15117652
tripcodes are very easy to break
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>15117652
>>15117653
what….
>Look at the time of the posts.
>9 seconds
>>
>>15117653

Posting as you? Whooooaaaa. Hold up. Record a video of you saying you're okay and post it. Now. No skinwalking BS going on here
>>
>>15117631
You're proabably right, but I'm just throwin' out ideas and things that may be something. Whatever comes to my mind just kinda blurbs out for the good of community investigations... and bumps........ and a chance to post stupid pictures.
>>
>>15117658

Parties over. We are being le epic trelled.
>>
>>15117665
I certainly hope so.
>>
>>15117653
i wouldn't sleep if i were you...
>>
>>15117663
This, i want proof
>>
Y'all /b/tards stop shitposting with your phone was skinwalker crap.

WAKE UP OP!
>>
>>15117653
>sleep
here, class, we see the world's bravest motherfucker.
>>
File: 1327791479035.png (271KB, 357x346px) Image search: [Google]
1327791479035.png
271KB, 357x346px
>>15117653
>>15117652
Which one is skinwalker, which one is trip troll, which one is OP's lady friend, Which one is phone????
>Need video comfirmation to bypass 4chan fuckery
>>
>>15117622
Well I imagine that would be a pretty scary looking face since my mom is dead and all. Maybe it was my mom. They never did find her.
>>
>>15117653
make sure you touch OP's penis so he doesn't have to die a virgin
>>
>>15117652
so uh what happened
>>
>>15117625
Get a stick or something and poke at the door making specific tapping patterns. You gotta do it OP-chan.
>>
>>15117691
Looks like OP's friend has gone full out schizo mode.
>>
>>15117691

ARG style trolling for gullible idiots on /x/. Also, it's fun 2 pretend.
>>
>>15117652
>his lady friend has not even posted
>they both went to be 7 hours ago
>>
Damn moose impersonating op's friend!!!
>>
>>15117604
>>15117462
Thought I'd seen that doco
>>
>>15117696
skin walker got her
>>
>>15117696
more like someone broke the trip
captcha: presupposing rmerGra
>>
>>15117706

Yes. Skin walkers are known to impersonate tripcodes on 4chan.

Use your fucking head people.
>>
File: rPGVqJ6.gif (289KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
rPGVqJ6.gif
289KB, 500x276px
>>15117702
>captcha: airing Socialist
>>
Worry not, OP,
For you are in a blessed place,
The trees for-ever green,
And your soul for-ever clean!
>>
>>15117713
nope, it got her. ate her corpse, raped her mother, throw OPs dog at the house
>>
Oh fuck.

MAKE NEW THREAD OP.
>>
For OP's Lady Gaurdian
-To make New Thread-
1.Go the /x/ home page
2. Click Start New Thread
3. Do what it asks
4. Explain briefly about old thread dying, what thread is about, and what's going on. In your situation, be very brief.
>>
thred is ded
>>
>>15117737
should just make a pasta for the new thread
>>
>>15117746
Damn it now I'm hungry!
>>
>>15117746
>>15117737

If no new thread, just make temp thread for discussion and state that OP should make new "official" thread upon waking up.
>>
>>15117749
try some [spoiler]spaghetti[/spoiler]
>>
>>15117759
I'm at work :/ no foods for a few mor hours.
>>
Hey, I'm going to go create a new post for this, and I'll let everyone know what's going on after I do that
>>
It's likely this thread won't 404 by the time OP wakes up so we can just keep this one open for now. Not exactly sure what the limit is but it's past bumping limit.
>>
>>15117792
Are you skinwalker now OP-chan?
>>
>>15117792
>>15117800
Yeah now I'm totally confused. wasn't shit just flipping? Too many trolls >.>
>>
>>15117792
thank god you're awake and safe. What's the plan for today?
>>
Hey guys, new thread's here >>15117806
>>
I woke OP up and told him what happened...I talk about it in this video here with him. I'm sorry I let the thread like, die...I was freaked out. Here is the video. I think I'll change my name to something else...

http://youtu.be/u4fNr2A1u_E
>>
I went with OP-chan. Thank you for the new name, cute anons!
>>
I'm still going to do my best to reply in this thread and shit, despite having a new one. Also, someone was posting as my friend, so she's using a new name and trip, and yo prove it's her she's linking to a video we just made. Also, a hearty fuck you to whoever tripped as her then deleted your posts, what an asshole

>>15115806
At least you realized and apologized. I tried the whole dating thing once, but it didn't really work out
>>15115946
I blocked my bedroom door and window, put salt along the doors and windows, found some gold, looked into getting some silver and cameras, burned some birch bark just in case, I took a lot of the advice you guys gave me
>>15116081
I'll check on the wedding rings next time I'm there, they are definitely married, though
>>15116302
I'm looking into getting a few of them
>>15116449
I was going to tell you to go fuck yourself, but it seems like there's no need. Thanks for getting my back, anons
>>15116951
I'm glad you guys seem to like me and aren't rooting for me to die horribly, it's a good feeling
>>15117066
No worries, dog isn't kill, dog is live
>>15117101
I was thinking that, too. Why the fuck can't everyone be as polite as most of you fuckers are?
>>15117142
No worries, I have plenty of bullets I can put in this thing at a moments notice
>>15117164
I'm not sure if this is such a great idea, I feel like I barely dodged something bad the first time I went with him
>>15117196
He's never really been around them. I didn't see them very often before he started getting nervous and now that he won't really go outside, I don't think I'll get a chance to find this out
>>15117212
Man, if it's going through all that trouble just for me, maybe I should feel special
>>15117229
No worries there, I don't really have anything besides large rounds, and it'll get all of them
>>15117230
I really don't want to talk to him again, was creepy as fuck last time and I'm not sure how much I'd gain from it
>>
>>15117265
I brought one last time, but I very much doubt my dog would go unless I carried him, and even then maybe now. Seems like a bad idea to try it again
>>15117272
If I kill it, I will
>>15117296
I don't think he'd go outside if I left the door open even, he seems terrified to be out there
>>15117327
I'll make sure we go there together. Whenever I go outside here, I usually make sure I'm armed, there's bears and shit around
>>15117663
Posted it here >>15117822
>>15117701
She's a night owl so it's been her
>>15117802
See if we can figure out a few things. Going to carefully check out my neighbors, then see what's down that trail
goddamn it took me a while to catch up. I'll keep this thread open til it dies. Also, I enjoyed the conversation bout the shark thing, I remember reading about that
>>
Is OP dead?
>>
>>15118965
Nope, everyone just moved to the new thread
>>
>>15114467
Filthy flesh gait sympathizer
>>
>>15114467
I don't understand how we came to associate Wendigos with Fleshgaits/ Gotmen/ Skinwalkers
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.