[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what scares you beyond the paranormal spooky ghosts and serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 40

File: hirovictim.jpg (338KB, 620x522px) Image search: [Google]
hirovictim.jpg
338KB, 620x522px
So what scares you beyond the paranormal spooky ghosts and serial killers? What personal fears and experiences do you find frightening?

For example, my mother went through a miscarriage and that fear carried over when she gave birth to two other children.
>>
>>15056478
losing my family in an accident or something like that

and robots/cyborgs, fuck those, anything mechanical that resembles a human scares me, i don't fear mechas or robots that look like, well, robots, but robots made especifically to look like humans creep me out hard, more so if they're just parts of something, like a head or a leg and shit like that
>>
>>15056478
I am scared to think of the last time that I will hear my mothers voice.
>>
Ostriches, fucking creepy bastards remind me of raptors, started with this dream I had where they were chasing me, I found put later that day that they could kill a man with a single kick.
>>
>>15056478
Is that Dampe?
>>
>>15056534
Nice insight
>>
>>15056478
I multitask a lot. I listen to music, read, watch constantly. When I try to meditate though, it "feels" so quiet, I actually start to make a nightmarish world of my own that seems completely real.
I have so many strange visions I'm planning on making a series about it through any medium.
I can't be the only one out there who has on-demand lucid dreaming, right?
>>
>>15056478
The idea of being in a coma and still sensing everything.

I'm hypersensitive. The idea of being unable to move or make a sound in m hospital bed while people do annoying things in my room is terrifying.

Also, grey aliens spook the shit out of me.
>>
>>15056627
They say that's what it's like to be dead

>Who says that?
>>
>>15056596
OP here. Do you mean that when you meditate you just become aware of random stories playing out in your head that don't involve you at all and have no context? This happens to me too when I meditate, i've become aware that it's common among people who consume a lot of entertainment (I watch a lot of movies, shows, anime, and I read a lot of books, comics, and manga)

I actually asked about it a few months ago here

http://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/22ybnm/random_stories_involving_random_people_play_out/
>>
>>15056631
>Who says that?

What are you tying to say or quote here?
>>
>>15056632
I do read/watch a lot of that stuff, could be. I'm going to use them in works of fiction to make my own series, but I legitimately feel what's happening. It always feels completely real to me like I'm the actual person.

The fucking things I've seen, I've gone from stuff that could be in a STALKER sequel to Twilight Zone nightmares to uncomfortable suspense. I think I have like 20+ unique events recorded so far.
>>
>>15056627
there's a movie about something like that called awakenings
>>
File: Dis Gon B Gud.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dis Gon B Gud.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>15056675
>the fucking things I've seen
Story Time?
>>
>>15056675
What music do you listen to? thats can have a serious effect on what you dream about
>>
>>15056698
I'm pretty tired right now. I could add my stories to a scary experience thread sometime, but I'm done for the night.
>>15056734
I listen to anything except the radio. I gladly listen to dark ambient and other obscure stuff. I'm so well-versed with them I could run through the woods without a flashlight at night with it blaring in my ears, I still wouldn't feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>15056478
Living in a world devoid of Robin Williams
>>
>>15056759
RIP Patches
>>
>>15056876
Goddammit
>>
>>15056531

Once upon a time, a friend and I were made to attend this weekend-long event at our school to make up for missed hours.
A lot of it was teamwork. So when we were asked about our fears, we just kinda looked at each other and held a surprisingly long speech about poison-clawed emus and why you should be terrified of them.
>>
That feeling at night when you can't even hear crickets chirping and your senses goes on overdrive then you get that numbing "microphone effect" or something
>>
If I look at the spot where 3 corners of a wall meet, I start sweating and cringing. I don't know why, but looking at that freaks me out. Other than that I'm fearless. I even ate a daddy long leg/harvestman on a bet. Spiders, the dark, and even Miley Cyrus don't phase me.
>>
I'm scared of skelengtons.
>>
>>15056478
she looks like a Falmer from skyrim
>>
>giving the hyper cube more ways to terrify and torture you
don't let it get in your head
>>
Appendicitis.
>>
Being watched.

I used to be mad paranoid, I thought people were reading my mind and shit, but the worst part was the constant feeling of being watched. I couldn't have any windows open in the room I was in, I always had to sit with my back against the wall, and I still had to fight not to panic because I was convinced something was watching my every move. When I'd lay down to sleep, if I closed my eyes I couldn't open them for fear I'd see something there just inches from my face, watching me with unblinking eyes.

I'm much better now, though I still don't like open windows.
>>
Wrists.

Holy fuck. You have no idea how much wrists scare me. I can hardly stand the sight of my own. When I play guitars, I look away in fear when my eyes drift from the frets. Video games like Counter Strike make me nervous while using guns that make wrists visible. Back in high school, I had a full-on panic attack in an anatomy class just because of a video where a doctor checked a guy's pulse. I've passed out when somebody pressed hard against my left wrist with his thumb. As I type this I'm hyperventilating from the memory.

Fuck.
>>
>>15061304
chill
>>
>>15056478
Exposure to radiation. It's terrifying that you can walk into an area and get exposed to radiation without seeing, hearing, feeling anything. Then you're throwing up and dying while your skin is burning. Fuck that.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
Medical stitches scare the shit out of me. I honestly prefer medical staples. They hurt like a bitch, and I know sutures probably hurt less, but i'd rather they staple the shit out of anything than stitch the wound.

Pic related
>>
File: wrist-tattoos-00013.jpg (73KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wrist-tattoos-00013.jpg
73KB, 600x900px
3d tattoos, optical illusion tattoos or whatever. they have a specific name, but I forgot what their called. it feels like anyone could just grasp the tattoo and the persons skin would just fall off, I dunno. like, it could be peeled and become lifelike. hard to explain an irrational fear after all
>>
>>15056478
>arrive home
>in mom's car
>coming from somewhere no fucking idea
>she gets a phone call
>hear some horrified gasps and "ooooooh noooooo"
>hangs up, ask her what's up
>the wife of one of her friends died
>what
>she was pregnant, her baby died in her womb and it eventually killed her
>>
File: afp20030215p745-f1.jpg (15KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
afp20030215p745-f1.jpg
15KB, 295x200px
As embarrassing as it sounds, I am deathly afraid of injections. The last shot I remember getting was when I was a kid. I even remember what it was for. Diphtheria and Tetanus. It was for fucking grade school. I remember the school nurse telling me to calm down, and once she got the syringe out, I fucking fainted.

I'm not that scared of needles nowadays, but it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable sometimes
>>
>>15061363
>>15061389
>>15061419
are you all just trying to fuck with the wrist guy?
>>
File: measure_wrist.jpg (16KB, 295x224px) Image search: [Google]
measure_wrist.jpg
16KB, 295x224px
I'm not sure there is name for it, but it happens when thing is too tight on your body part. Is restricting blood flow, yes, but is making body part not normal feeling. Like picture except not just that body part. Any part that is being squeeze.
>>
File: 39.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
First floor windows, any kind of siren or emergency alert, and the outside in general. Haven't been outside in months. Fuck that.
>>
My body failing on me even though I don't have horrible habits for how I care for myself. The idea of having cancer and not knowing till its too late terrifies me to no end, for example. I guess learning about a problem when it is too late? I know that death is inevitable but I wanna go in my sleep man, and not know it is happening. Your classic old person satisfied with life and going to bed one night and not waking up scenario, I want that.
Not "you have 6 months to live, anon."
>>
File: Insanity.jpg (181KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Insanity.jpg
181KB, 1050x1400px
>>15056478
I fear losing my mind. Manipulation of any kind turns me into a lunatic. I don't accept other opinions well and all mind altering substances are terrifying to me. I don't even drink coffee because of caffeine.
>>
>>15061270
>I'm much better now
Which meds did they put you on?
>>
>>15061432
I was thinking the same thing. Poor wrist guy.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mn8fh5dzsp1qz4rgp.gif (463KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mn8fh5dzsp1qz4rgp.gif
463KB, 500x271px
>>15061552
Pic related.
>>
I'm fucking terrified of horses and large hooves animals despite being a country boy like my self
>>
I try my best to be a man. Not in the form of cartoonish hyper-masculinity, but I try to be a leader, a good role model, funny, a good boyfriend to the girl I love and a good son, friend, and brother. I try to be a man. My fear is that I am not the man I want to be and that others don't accept me as a man. Idk why, but it frightens and downright depresses me.
>>
>>15061606
look into feminism
>>
>>15061304
Is it because how it looks or the fact there are major veins?
>>
Social rejection, even though I've been a handholdless, socially awkward permavirgin loser most of my life.
>>
File: 1405697634770.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1405697634770.png
128KB, 446x451px
>>15056531
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNF60HX8iw
>>
>>15056478
loosing my ability to hear and the folds of space.
>>
Public humiliation and my work and hobbies require me to be in public most of the time. I am just happy I can hide the fact that I am scared well enough.
>>
>>15061683
LMFAO
>>
>>15061304
That's quite unusual. Any idea why they freak you out so much?
>>
File: man pigeon.png (121KB, 641x361px) Image search: [Google]
man pigeon.png
121KB, 641x361px
>>15061683
>man pigeon
I lost it
>>
>>15061435
I don't know the medical term for it but I've always heard people call it "falling asleep", as in "my leg fell asleep".
>>
Motherfucking trypophobia.

And now I'm leaving because someone will try to fuck with me by posting it. It is not an "uncomfortableness" for me, it is terror.
>>
File: this.jpg (10KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
10KB, 220x294px
>>15061435
reminds me of hair tourniquet, when hair wraps around like a toe or finger of a baby and cuts off the circulation and acts as a razor (I think)
>>
>>15061304
You aren't quite alone. I can handle the sight of wrists, but I can't stand it when people touch my wrist. Like when they take my pulse. I don't know why, but I just get really antsy and grossed out. Maybe it's because I can feel my own pulse in my wrist when they're touching it. I just can't deal with it.

Never had a problem with looking at them or video game wrists, though.
>>
>>15061719
I'm like that with collarbones, I get grossed out at the thought of touching them or people touching mine.
>>
>>15061721

I got a friend who is afraid of collarbones too. I just hit my collarbones with my knuckles to fuck with her mind.
>>
>>15061755
My thing is I have a weird ass bump on my collarbone towards my sternum, have had since I was a kid, and sometime when it rains it gets a little sore (maybe some type of arthritis?) It isn't overwhelmingly painful, it is just an uncomfortable sensation and its like DEAR GOD WHY WOULD YOU TOUCH YOUR COLLARBONE DEUGH
>>
>>15061764
As far as I know, arthritis only happens in joints. Again, as far as I know, you don't have joints in your collarbone. I could be wrong on the first part.
>>
Alzheimer's disease
>>
>>15061784

You got a joint between the sternum and collarbone. Sounds like the joint could be a little off, since you have it since you were a child; that joint is fragile as a child.
>>
i fear my kids having autism/aspergers/anything that effects them every day of their life until they die

I also fear people things from my past coming up and biting me in the ass
>>
File: bump.png (559KB, 540x580px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
559KB, 540x580px
>>15061805
This is the farthest back pic I have of the bump, around age 8-9. Would the joint be in that area? Might be hard to see but the bump is there.
>>
>>15061822

The joint is exactly in that area and yes, I see the bump. Looks like is a little off, you could go see a doctor, it should be hard to fix.
>>
>>15061885

lol easy to fix*
>>
File: sternoclavicular-joint800.jpg (20KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
sternoclavicular-joint800.jpg
20KB, 800x575px
>>15061822
>>15061822
Like it's been said above that's the joint between your clavicle and the manubrium of the sternum. If it's been around since childhood then it might have been moved out of place and the cartilage set weird on the clavicle or the ligament go wonky. I'm no doctor so I have no idea.
>>
>>15061885
>>15061892
Thank you though, I at least have a way of mentioning it to a doctor now instead of just being like "I HAVE A SCARY BUMP ON MUH COLLARBONE" because I personally had a hard time placing it because the thought of touching it just makes me feel sick.
>>
>>15061892
>>15061901

I am a med student. I was trying to use simple words so everyone would understand lol, but yeah. It doesnt take a lot of force to move that joint out of place, especially if you are a child.
>>
>>15061575
>>15061911
I'm this person, this was my fear so as you can see I'm a really nervous person about my health and I've been scaring myself so much lately. Since we've had a lot of rainy weather lately, I've noticed that it was sore. I had so much anxiety because I also have a lump on my neck, I believe its involving my posterior cervical nodes on the left side. That lump has probably been there for most of my life as well. It dates back at least 5 years, because thats the furthest back I've found a picture of it (shitty head forward posture for so long concealed it in pictures). I kept freaking out over them potentially being related, but now I see it most likely isn't at all.
>>
>>15056520
I'm apparantly really scared of this now
>>
>>15061640
Both, I guess. The sight of them makes me uncomfortable and the fact that it's a thin layer of skin covering some of the most important veins and arteries in your entire body doesn't help.
>>
>>15056478
Alzheimer's disease.

It will come pretty late in my life (if ever), and my greatgrandma didn't lose her mind till she was like 90, but still, it scares me not being able to remember who I am or who are the strangers that surround me.
>>
>>15061764
Goddamn just go see a doctor, fucking retard. What the fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
>>15061606
So you associate good things with being a "man"? what do you associate with being a woman then?
>>
Not waking up someday because I have heart failure at the age of 22.
>>
>>15063145
because a doctor can't always fix everything? it has been looked at before many times and nothing was ever done about it other than it being said that it isn't anything serious. so have fun being judgmental of a board because i have a dislike for touching my own collarbone, and its manifested into an instant cringe at the thought of touching others as well.
>>
holy fuck, having my door open at night scares the piss out of me. as silly as it may seem, I also experience panic attacks if someone throws up near me...
>>
Is OPs picture a bugaboo?
>>
>>15066285
tfw pretend that I like to keep my door closed at night because my cat is noisy when he comes into the room, when actually I get scared that I'll see some weird shit in my hallway if the door is left open.
>>
>>15066294
exactly.
>>
>>15066290
Hiroshima survivor
>>
heights. any heights. the thought of falling.

that the last interaction with my mom/dad/sister will be of me being an asshole to them. after i'm a shithead i'm always terrified that they'll die and that's the last thing we ended on.

i love space but it also scares the shit out of me, especially when i think about how small i/we are compared to everything else in the universe.

making noise at night. even now i'm still irrationally afraid that i'll wake up "something" and it'll get me.

elbows being broken. blech.

driving over things in the road. i hate it. fucking hate it. i genuinely shudder whenever i have to drive over something, because i'm convinced it's going to explode once i do. idgaf if it's a piece of balled up newspaper in the road or an empty bk cup. i hate it.

going to new gas stations. idk why. i don't like new things. i also feel a lot of anxiety whenever i have to call someone on the phone. no idea there.
>>
Religious imagery actually creeps me the hell out. I can appreciate the architecture of a church to an extent, for example, but as soon as mass (I think that is what it is called) starts I nope the hell out of there. I get intimidated by religious paintings, sculptures, and stained glass windows too. I used to be really religious as a kid and wasn't baptized at birth, so in fifth grade I decided to get baptized along with my little brother at a Ukrainian Catholic church. That experience started my fear of religious imagery and practices and to this day I can't bring myself to be in a church for too long. Not at all a fear of God and so on, just freaked the hell out by what is associated with worshiping through the church.
>>
I actually have the wrist fear too.
I feel uncomfortable touching my wrists or holding my arm out with the wrist facing up. I don't let people touch my wrists it makes me super uneasy.
>>
>>15066341
Ankles are freaky too.
>>
>>15061806
So long as you do not oppress people your children will not be oppressed. Kids harbor the returned energies of such.
>>
>>15066313
What is that i am not alive
>>
File: 45678654t6.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
45678654t6.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>15066371
linkin park will understand ur pain
>>
>>15066382
i dont know what you mean
>>
>>15056478
The thought of relapsing And overdosing on heroin. I'm scared that if that happens it will be my mother to come over and find me. I have dreams about it constantly, it is a haunting in it's own right.
>>
>>15066387
its 2deep for u 2 get

1 day u will get it
>>
File: batema.jpg (65KB, 525x393px) Image search: [Google]
batema.jpg
65KB, 525x393px
>>15066388
>most intimate board
>>
File: 0987.jpg (95KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
0987.jpg
95KB, 490x700px
>>15066388
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FwV0cNUV4s
>>
>>15066433
Somebody make a version of this with the blue guy strangling or punching the purple guy instead.
>>
File: 543564.jpg (77KB, 548x444px) Image search: [Google]
543564.jpg
77KB, 548x444px
>>15066440
WHAT?
>>
>>15066445
Why not? That's what I thought was happening when I saw the thumbnail. It has nothing to do with the response to the post, I just want a reaction image like that.
>>
>>15056478
>So what scares you beyond the paranormal spooky ghosts and serial killers?

Too bad this board isn't called, "Things that scare me." It's Paranormal.

>>>/out/
>>
File: 1403115722636.jpg (6KB, 92x119px) Image search: [Google]
1403115722636.jpg
6KB, 92x119px
>>15066448
okay

take it to

>>>/r/
>>
The Achilles tendon or whatever it's called. If I get hit in mine I throw up, not from pain but from the idea that if that gets severed I could just flop over onto my face. I dont know, it freaks me out though.
>>
Having a stroke.

Dear Lord help me do I fear strokes. How2prevent?
>>
>>15066501
you should watch hostel
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (39KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
39KB, 400x474px
there are a lot of really dumb things I was/am afraid of. when I was a kid flushing the toilet would horrify me. if I had to flush it late at night I would run back to my room.
>>
>>15056497
That's funny, because I never even got the uncanny valley vibes from anything except that swirly dude from Courage the Cowardly Doug. I don't even get it from that anymore.
>>
>>15061435
You got a fear of tight pussy, fag?
>>
a dream i had about a fucking HUGE siren. imagine a wind turbine in height and then 3/4 of that height the mouth of a siren, spinning slowly. it wasnt making any noise but i think it was just the sheer size of it that freaked me out. also there was a small kid next to me that was staring at it too, and when i looked at him looking at it he muttered "that things really loud...."

needless to say, wind turbines unnerve me pretty well, though im also struck with awe when i look at them.
>>
File: 1eWp6QQ.jpg (77KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1eWp6QQ.jpg
77KB, 704x528px
>>15056478
Arm, fingers, or hair pulled into machinery.

Fucking yikes!
>>
>>15066709
>tfw I operate a lathe
>>
When i was young i used to be afraid of the toilet, i thought a large snake would swim out of the plumbing and attack me.
>>
File: 1390264476329.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1390264476329.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>15066666

That movie? ooooh boy

nightmarefuel.jpg
>>
File: the-manitoba-museum.jpg (27KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-manitoba-museum.jpg
27KB, 337x450px
I'm terrified of 1800s, early turn of the century pictures, movies and especially museum town recreations. I panic the fuck out. I took a group of kids there once and puked in their bathroom. Only that period terrifies me.
>>
>>15066666
I've seen it. That part... Nope nope nope.That honestly might be where the fear came from.
>>
>>15066666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
>>
>>15066677
Me too man.
>>
>>15066666
You should watch your trips.
>>
>>15066737
They might fall over! I agree! scary movie!
>>
>>15066704
Reminds me of a drive I took a few months back from Los Angeles to the East bay in Northern California. I took the back roads down this two lane highway past these hills that run between these wind generator farms. These massive turbines were on both sides of the highway and this was at night. Full moon so somehow bright for the time of night it was. Shit is pretty freaky to see these massive fans just spinning silently, the shadows cast on the highway as the spinning blades blocked the moonlight added to the erieness. I'd actually like to get out and watch these things at n8ghts while shrooming, would be a hell of a trip.
>>
>>15056478
Phone calls. I hate them. When I make enough money and move away from my parent's basement, I'm immediately donating my phones and I will never pick one up ever again.
>>
Doesn't matter if there's a single one in the room or if I'm sleeping naked in the Muskag...mosquitoes terrify me and deprive me of sleep.
>>
>>15066666
>me refreshing
>nice numbers!
>but wait...
>DEAR JOHN YES FINALLY
didnt notice my ungodly numbers till almost an hour later
im thankful
>>
My greatest fear is being reborn into this material realm and plunged back into ignorance at the same time, losing all the progress I made in this life.

Don't really give a shit about anything else.
>>
>>15066757
ahhhh shit man now i really a) want to see them at night b) want to trip, and c) want to see them at night while tripping. hah.
>>
File: trippy.gif (537KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
trippy.gif
537KB, 256x192px
>>15066799
>he does it again
What is with you and your numbers?
>>
>>15066811
whats with YOU and YOUR NUMBERS sir?
>>
>>15066811
>refreshing
>see more noteworthy numeros
i dont even know how to express my happy
>>
Mirrors.

Fuck man. They're creepy at night. I strictly do not have any mirrors in my room.
>>
Rabbits.

I have nightmares about them almost every night.
>>
>>15066853
oh god, me too. I'm always afraid to see something spooky in them at night or something.
>>
>>15066452
And it was created for creepypasta, so we may as well tell everyone who makes non-creepypasta threads to get >>>/out/.
>>
File: draugen_platform_oil_rig_1.jpg (43KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
draugen_platform_oil_rig_1.jpg
43KB, 630x473px
Large shit in the open ocean, like military ships (especially submarines) and oil platforms. Both the size of the objects and the endlessness of the sea scares me.
>>
black people
>>
>>15069324
holy shit, same. but then again everything in the ocean scares the shit out of me.
>>
I'm scared of empty places, or loneliness (?).
When I walk home during the night sometimes, it is so quiet that I start feeling the town is actually devoid of people, that I'm lost and alone. Sometimes I'll make a huge detour so that I can stay in parts of the city where there are people.
It's rare that this happens during the day (because people are often outside so it's never nearly édead") but it's as terrifying, if not more, than during the night.
>>
File: wind-wakes.jpg (36KB, 694x446px) Image search: [Google]
wind-wakes.jpg
36KB, 694x446px
Or to be fair, I'm scared of large man-made objects in general.
>>
Megalophobia
>>
>>15069519
does megalophobia scare you?
>>
I fear that humanity has gone too far in technology. We try to replicate human qualities onto cyborgs and other mechanical beings, yet human qualities are not able to passed over for a good reason I believe. I think that we have led to our own demise.
>>
>>15069629
This.
And also going insane.
>>
>>15056478
I'm sacrared that doctors give me placebo instead of real drugs and if I start feeling better I'm sure everyone thinks I'm insane.
>>
>>15069692
That's really stupid. Why would they think you were insane if they tricked you with placebos?
>>
>>15069722
I use depression medience and I'm scared that people will think that I faked all my problems or maybe I have some other mental disorder insted of depression if I just become happy with eating pills that don't work.
>>
>>15069770
Ah. I guess that is kind of a bad thought.
>>
>>15056478
scares me to be alone my whole life and wondering what other people see in each other . and why no girls see anything special in me. or are they just scared of me ? or what is wrong with me that i can change because no one ever told me and it seems like i have everything in order.
>>
>>15068887
Why are you frightened of rabbits? What is it that bothers you about them. I love rabbits so I'm curious.
>>
>>15069692
Same here anon. Always in the back of my mind.
>>
The idea that I know nothing about the world around me. I always try to have an answer for everything, but it's just overcompensation for the idea that we really know nothing about the world around us. Scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>15066709
d-did he died?
>>
>>15056478
Sauce on pic?
>>
>>15066388
Oh man, this. I wanna hug you right now, Anon.

This hits home for me. I've been dealing with the same problem for about a year. My worst fear is finally getting clean and then losing myself. Not even dying, just losing all the progress I've made. What's worse is that I can't tell my family so I'm dealing with this alone. I don't want to disappoint them.
>>
>>15069984
The only info I could find was that he was severely injured in Hiroshima. Good luck finding anything else.
>>
>>15066388
This. I'm in the same boat just with prescription opiates. And I use to be the one that was straight edge in the family is the sad thing. Now I've already ODed three times since I was 18 and I'm afraid one day I'm just gonna nod out and not wake up. Guess there are worse ways to go, though..
>>
File: iwanttohugeveryone.png (5KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
iwanttohugeveryone.png
5KB, 386x378px
>>15070270
This is the worst feeling, knowing that there's other people going through this too. Hoping for the best for you, bro. You can beat this.
>>
>>15061270
I use to be the same way except I had triggers. I remember sitting in a chinese buffet all by myself in the smoking room. I noticed car lights from a parking lot kinda far away and i couldn't shake the feeling there was a sniper in it waiting to blow my head off.
>>
>>15070317
Are you scared of spiders too?
>>
>>15069324
>>15069368

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one, submarines have been a massive fear of mine for as long as I can remember, I have to walk out of a movie if it has a long submarine scene in it, it's awful...thankfully I've never seen one in person, I'd most likely faint.
>>
May sound weird but mentally challenged/ disabled persons, (I do not mean disabled as in crippled people)
Like they are people but dyskinesia, way they speak, react to things, look at me makes me feel "unsafe" for some reason.

Also when I am alone longer span of time my mind starts to go nuts. I start to imagine all sorts of weird things, like in my mind I think scenario where suddenly middle of the night "ayy lmao" alien looks through window and how I´d react to that, or walking in dark and suddenly something appears in front of me.
>>
>>15056698
Not the same anon but I'll give you a story from when my ego was shattered.

I went into a room with my girlfriend (at the time) because I knew I was losing control of this reality. I played on a bed and lost everything and gained everything. I was stuck in several loops and over the course of 13 hours only a couple things seemed real to me.

>periodically wake up for short bursts.
>like 10 seconds max
>by wake up I mean open my eyes and be back in this reality.
>wake up
>best friend screams from the living room he is dying
>run to save him
>he begins beating himself in front of me
>I can't stop him and he can't atop himself
>he's getting bloodier and bloodier
>teeth are leaving his mouth others are just getting re arranged
>his screams of agony are resonating in my ears
>I finally have him in my arms
>my best friend on earth dies in my arms
>I will never forget his last breath.
>wake up again
>turn to ex
>"what's wrong, anon?"
>a whisper barely escapes my lips as I'm looking a thousand yards through her gaze.
>"Cody's dying"
>from the other room I hear that same cry as before
>"I'm dying this is death"
>>
>>15069881
Have you ever seen or read Watership Down?

Also I had rabbits as a child and my dog ripped them to pieces. One wasn't quite dead and was dragging itself along the ground with it's guts out.
>>
I used to be in the blackhat hacker crowd. I fucked someone over and now I'm scared they'll send a hitman after me or a family member.

It was years ago, but it still terrifies me to this day.
>>
>>15061798
>from balding to a mangled penis
>>
>>15072938
>>15072938
Is that stuff really that bad? How did you get into blackhat stuff, what did you and they do exactly? How'd you fuck them over?

Are they really that extreme to where they might actually want to kill you? Like is it common or are you perhaps exaggerating?
>>
>>15066323
social anxiety
>>
>>15072938
maybe you shouldn't have been a douche canoe
>>
File: download..jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download..jpg
8KB, 275x183px
I have some very specific phobia's that I can't really explain or even understand fully. Firstly, water behind glass that goes over my head. The more water the worse it gets. Now, I'm not talking the ocean. I have been dragged under the waves and felt totally calm. It's ONLY when it's behind glass, like aquariums.
>>
>>15073772
that makes sense though. tons of water above you in glass sounds like a bad time waiting to drown you.

i hate my phobia, it make no sense at all to me. i'm afraid of water in general but specifically it's stuff in water. like seaweed, shipwrecks, sunken trees, mossy objects in water. it's so fucking awful and yet i have no understanding as to why it scares me.
>>
>>15072076
CONTINUE, what else happened within those 13 hours.

Very willing to discuss this at length, this sounds interesting as fuck to me. Please please continue.
>>
File: 1363066749296.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1363066749296.png
107KB, 320x287px
>>15066388

Stop being a junkie and your problem will be solved
>>
>>15056478
I have a legitimate fear that i am going to wake up one day and everything will be different. I have a fear of looking people in the \eyes, i have a fear of large crowds. i have a huge fear of water, i cant even drive by it or ill have a panic attack. i have a fear of not dying.
>>
>>15056627
ayy lmao
>>
>>15056478
Alium Conquerors and Galactic Empires with big guns (moon sized) and Jedi.
>>
>>15073721
I had a friend into it. They doxxed me, but I was fine with them so I said fuck it. They swatted me so I doxxed them. Didn't put it on doxbin, but I have it.

I'm not sure if they want to kill me or not, but I'm just thinking they will. They think I'm dead at the moment, so yeah.

I wanted to be an author, dammit. Now I can't even publish anything with fear of alerting them that I'm still alive.

>>15073745
Fuck off. They swatted me while I lived with my 70 year old grandma. She could have had a heart attack or some shit.
>>
>>15074694
I guess on the bright side, I think the guy who hates me most might be in jail.
>>
Vomiting. Emetophobia is a bitch.
It's not even me vomiting that scares me, it's other people, and I don't even know why it scares me so bad that it'll send me into panic attacks. I constantly get rushes of anxiety even seeing someone cough or bend down like they're gonna puke.
>>
>>15074694
>>15074696
A few things

1. Why did they Dox you?
2. So somebody wants to kill you because you doxxed him?
3. How do you know these guys are capable of that? Teenage kids nowadays can Dox and possibly even Swat
>>
>>15073919
wow thanks, never thought of that
>>
>>15061719
hello john
>>
Disability
>went through liver surgery
>abdominal muscles had to be separated
>took 2 months to heal
>meanwhile, I was literally unable to stand up by myself, had to be pulled upwards by someone else
>dem feels

Blindness
>had toxoplasmosis
>it ate my right retina
>ate my left eye retina ALMOST reaching the center
>am blind of one eye, wonder if I'd an hero if I lost the other one

Murder by knife
>mugged
>didn't resist
>dude was part of a gang involved in serial killings/attempts
>almost stabbed my throat, I grabbed the blade as it started to poke at my trachea
>still have nightmares about it, it was 4 years ago
>>
>>15077070
You are unlucky as fruck.
>>
my parents dying
being trapped alone with some kind of undersea leviathan
also a whole bunch of people suddenly staring at me
>>
I'm not afraid of death at all anymore because depression and ptsd (I know that sounds edgy but it's true) so not much really scares me. I only fear seeing my loved ones hurt or causing someone else to be hurt. I still have a strange fear of heights that I don't understand. It gets my heart racing and makes me anxious and shaky, but you can put a loaded gun in my mouth and I don't feel shit. Drunk driven down dark country roads at 90mph and feel nothing. But a 20 foot ladder---fucking nope.
>>
>>15077070
I would like to give you a virtual hug.
>>
Being chased. Even if it's in a video game. It doesn't even have to be a horror game. I could WATCH someone being chased and I would get affected by it. I get an adrenaline rush and I feel my insides tighten up and my body contorts.
>>
>>15066700
Son, I need you to get off the computer. Your mother is taking you shopping for new school clothes.
>>
>>15056632
>reddit
>>
>>15074809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7Ave-80Jo
>>
File: megalophobia.jpg (80KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
megalophobia.jpg
80KB, 800x468px
Fucking megalophobia man. Even a glance at this picture causes an over-rustlement of my jimmies.
>>
File: 1406942517742.jpg (114KB, 1208x721px) Image search: [Google]
1406942517742.jpg
114KB, 1208x721px
>>15056478
Meeting my doppelganger
>>
>>15075130
For the lulz, basically
Pretty much, maybe. I didn't spread the info, so maybe not.
Armchair assassins are easy as fuck to get if you know the deepweb.
>>
>>15056497
This will probably spook the shit out of you then:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLy-AwdCOmI
>>
>>15056675
>I have like 20+ unique events recorded so far
Please elaborate on this, I'm really interested.
>>
>>15073783
>specifically it's stuff in water. like seaweed, shipwrecks, sunken trees, mossy objects in water. it's so fucking awful and yet i have no understanding as to why it scares me.

You're not the only one, anon. I've always been afraid of swimming over anything that wasn't plain sand or rock, which prevented me from learning to scuba-dive.
>>
>>15066719
This is interesting. I don't have this fear (and in fact I love historical stuff and old 1800s photography), but I do get this sort of unease when looking at some and imagining the period. Is it just the kind of, I guess, "dusty", empty and old feeling you get?
>>
>>15078701
sweet i'm not alone.

do you know why you fear it?
>>
>>15061358
holy shit that's more than terrrifying
>>
>>15066323
it take exceedingly strong force to break an elbow, just so you know.
>>
>>15066388
hold on, anon
>>
>>15077070
shit. hugs for you, anon
>>
>>15078741
I'm not really sure, but the fact that they are cryptic objects (particularly seaweed, which conceal completely anything that may be resting under them) in an environment that is usually alien to us, may be related.
>>
>>15078980
if that's not the reason it's gotta be close so i think you're prob right.
>>
>>15066335
Maybe u r demon
>>
>>15056596
>>>15056478
> (OP)
> I multitask a lot. I listen to
> music, read, watch constantly.
> When I try to meditate though,
> it "feels" so quiet, I actually
> start to make a nightmarish world
> of my own that seems completely
> real.
> I have so many strange visions

> I can't be the only one out there

omg kiss me
>>
>>15056632
>>>15056596
> OP here. Do you mean that when
> you meditate you just become
> aware of random stories playing
> out in your head that don't involve
> you at all and have no context?
> This happens to me too when I
> meditate, i've become aware that
> it's common among people who
> consume a lot of entertainment
> (I watch a lot of movies, shows,
> anime, and I read a lot of books,
> comics, and manga)

omg take me, plz
>>
omg this thread is so orgasmic....

> came
>>
>>15061270
Same, man.
Aside from the usual (mirrors, posters, cameras), I had a lot of things freak me out. Certain colours and blocks of text are some of the weirder ones. Just gives me an uncomfortable feeling.
>>
Standing at the foot of a huge building/object.
Perfectly clear skies ad open spaces make me feel like I'm gonna 'fall' into space.
Pregnant women/pregnancy in general. I'm terrified of having some alien THING just being inside of me and not being alone for 9 fuckin months.
Watching things grow/change. Think of those sped up videos of a flower opening/closing or when you watch the bubble in your come rise to the top.
Losing a skill or talent. Or losing the limbs I need for it (like an artist losing his hand).

And the worst one: Disappearing/being kidnapped and finding myself actually enjoying where I am (like - actually being treated nicely by the kidnapper or being 'teleported' to an amazing strange new planet). I'm scared of having to choose between what I know and love and all the new things i could experience... And never being able to apologise to my family/friends enough or what I've done to them by choosing to abandon my old life with them.
>>
>>15073772
one of the sharks at my local aquarium tried to break the glass in the overhead section

they left the crack and hung a plaque
>>
File: butt rock.gif (814KB, 367x270px) Image search: [Google]
butt rock.gif
814KB, 367x270px
>>15080481
yfw I'm watching Jaws 3...
Don't ask, I changed the channel when WWE came on, and left it on the first thing I could find.
>>
>>15068887
Did you see Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
>>
>>15056478
Im a total badass so theres nothing.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because Im the BADDEST MOTHER FUCKER IN THAT VALLEY!"

How I live brahs.
>>
>>15080449
>Losing a skill or talent. Or losing the limbs I need for it

There was this really fucked up comic I read once where a trumpet player falls face-first on a beartrap, and it rips his jaw off.
>>
>>15061683
i fucking love kevin hart and this was perfect
>>
>>15066388

you can find your way, brother
>>
>>15074694
>I wanted to be an author, dammit. Now I can't even publish anything with fear of alerting them that I'm still alive.

shit nigga its called a pen name
>>
>>15066677
When I was a kid I always thought a small master hand would pull me into the toilet if I used it with the lights off
>>
>>15080492
>WWE came on
>changed the channel

somebody has shit taste
>>
In order of things I most worry about to the things I least worry about

1. My mother dying before I die
1. Burning in hell when I die
3. Being alone
4. Talking to people because I'm afraid I'll say something stupid, or they'll think that I'm stupid. Constantly deep in thought about what to say next as to not sound stupid, ends up making all of my conversations, both online and in real life have a lot of awkward long pauses.
5. Fucking up and being a burden or inconvenience to people around me.

And if we want to get into phobia territory, in no particular order

Bodies of water, things that live in bodies of water(including fish), clusters of holes(think lotus tits) and bugs
>>
>>15069324

SAME! And I thought I was the only one too :S Even just looking at photos of like, shipwrecks, or there's these abandoned boats on the South side of the Island I live on, I used to have to drive by them everyday and I'd get panic attacks.

lol, wtf?! What an awkwardly strange bunch we are.

I wonder why that is. Past lives maybe? hell idk
>>
Being forgotten after I die, no one caring about my life or my death.
>>
>>15056478
I'm terrified I'll try to kill myself again and I'll actually succeed, I survived by some miracle the first time and I'm scared at some point down the line I'll try again and have no control
>>
>>15056520

having lost my mother. the feels i don't want to feel are feeling.
>>
I'm scared that humanity will destroy itself before it reaches its full potential. And if nuclear war doesn't do it, the runaway greenhouses effect certainly will.
>>
File: 1407197511072.jpg (15KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
1407197511072.jpg
15KB, 390x292px
As any human being. There are several things that cause fear or concern on me

However the only thing that causes irrational fear is drowning, that feeling of struggling and desperately Gasping for air, feeling your lungs burning as only water invades and floods them

The body's own desperate instincts became it's own doom
>>
File: fuckthisjake.jpg (71KB, 745x850px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisjake.jpg
71KB, 745x850px
>>15080730
Yep, nothing in this world is forever.
>>
File: MasterHand.jpg (6KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
MasterHand.jpg
6KB, 250x252px
>>15080670
You mean like, from smash bros?
>>
>>15080734
Nuclear weapons are a hoax, fag
>>
File: 8001728349_59f6d3fa27_z.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8001728349_59f6d3fa27_z.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
I have automatonophobia. I'm okay with looking at pictures of stuff like that, but I always avoid the halloween section at drugstores because it creeped me out as a child. Fuck plastic hands, man.

And I remember when I was really young, I was scared of one of those.. Dog toys, you know those ones that could backflip? It scared the shit out of me, I couldn't even hit it away.
>>
>>15072022
>I have to walk out of a movie if it has a long submarine scene in it
You should watch Das Boot or Crimson Tide or Hunt for Red October or K19

:^)
>>
>>15056478
j?s?s ??r?s? ??w ??rr?ff????
>>
>>15056497
Androids, that's the term you're looking for.
>>
>>15056520
>For example, my mother went through a miscarriage and that fear carried over when she gave birth to two other children.
I have the exact same fear.
>>
>>15081185
>jesis cngist now norriffyipg

wtf did i just read
>>
File: 1408028863334.jpg (58KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
1408028863334.jpg
58KB, 604x404px
>>15081275
>he can read cyrillic
??????, ?-?????
>>
>>15081278
finland. i can only read cyrillic because i studied russian on my own
>>
>>15081333
Cool. I have also studied Russian on my own, but do you know where I got the weird Cyrillic ??
>>
>>15064545
Complaining when a man gives a positive definition of being a man.
>>
>>15066258
>med student can tell you what it is
>dozens of general prac have no clue
stfu, dipshit
>>
>>15066335
I used to stay with my grandma during the summer. She was a catholic, we are protestant. I had no clue there were differences or anything, but when she'd take me to catholic church, it felt so awful. I was so uncomfortable and scared. Scary ass catholics. Now I know why.
>>
>>15066737
>trips
>>
I wouldn't say this scares me but personal possessions fill me with an unnerving sense of depression.

I'm not terrified or anything like that to be around items but it's more of the idea that things "define" us even though they're pretty useless and have no value but to the person who has them. We fill our homes with stuff we like to enjoy our surroundings and entertain us. People go out of their way to get you things knowing it'll make you happy but then you die and those items you adored and helped express your personality become meaningless. You're gone and that thing that meant so much to you will either be thrown away or go to someone who might not give a shit or be sold. It's like your memory and "what" you were vanishe even though that item will continue to exist.

If any of that makes sense.
>>
>>15061587
Well you sound like you lost your mind.Also Mind altering substances don't brainwash you.It shows you stuff you never saw before,while letting YOU decide what to think about it.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.