[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ebola like the dawn of the planet of the apes happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

is ebola like the dawn of the planet of the apes happening?
>>
>>14995478
NIGGERS are truly the creations of SATAN, they are the nephilim and every mother fucking god damn nigger in this earth should be brutally stabbed, gutted like pigs, have their dicks squeezed and torn off, and all babies grinded up in wood chippers!
>>
Evolution doesn't randomly happen like that... That's why I've never understood the movie. It's a fucking up theory that sells cause Jebus save us and all that other fun stuff
>>
>>14995510
I FUCKING HATE THOSE MOTHERFUCKING APE NIGGERS. THEY FIGHT OVER CHICKEN WINGS, GRAPE SODA AND SOME FAT ASS TOOTHLESS NIGGER BITCHES. KILL THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS NOW!!!! PUT A BULLET IN THE BACK OF EVERY NIGGERS HEADS. ORGANIZE A PEOPLE ARMY TO KILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS NOW. KIIIIIIIIILLLL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS. FUCK KIKES FUCK DYKES FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK CHINKS FUCK HANDICAPPYS AND MOTHERFUCKERS WITH DOWNS SYNDROME
>>
>>14995524
Did you watch the movie? It's a man made virus causing the apes to evolve.
>>
>>14995530
Every mother fucking god damned nigger should be doused in oil and set alight! WHITE POWER!
>>
>>14995539
Sentience still doesn't happen like that... That's like saying I could stab an apple with a needle and it'll start conversing with me...
>>
>>14995478
ebola is dangerous even more because people in the rest of the world are all, "oh it's only africa"

bullshit man, that shit spreads and we're all fucked, we need to get it in check like yesterday no matter where it pops up

it is bad, BAD shit.
>>
Why is this on /x/?

>>>/b/
>>
>>14995590
let's talk ebola though.

mining companies own that region. most people there work in mining. these companies have purposely kept the area from developing as that would increase the cost of labor.

because of this, people in the area do not trust whitey. therefore they will resist attempts to help the sick, make quarantines, and will also stick to old belief patterns rather than be able to understand medical terms/science meant to help them. They DO NOT TRUST the doctors there.

add into this the fact that those governments (all four nations) are completely corrupt and owned by those companies and you have a perfect shitstorm of trouble brewing.

MSF has been there forever trying to wanr them about this shit and getting killed for their efforts

the major airports in the area have direct flights to europe.

ebola is /x/ worthy. planet of the apes/nig talk is not
>>
>>14995562
Apes are already dangerously close to human intelligence as it is, I'd say they need to be taken care of before they become a real threat.
>>
>>14995626
Niggers are a bigger threat than other apes, currently. They're not dangerous to government, but they're parasitic to society and it's time to wipe them all out!
>>
>>14995626
bonobos are the closest to us, genetically

all they do is fuck all day
>>
>>14995657
Do you think they should be exterminated?
>>
>>14995712
naw, all they do is fuck and eat. it's the dolphins we should be fucking killing off
>>
>>14995742
Have you seen Dawn of the Planet of the Apes? It has made me really anxious about this whole thing. Panic attack level
>>
>>14995510
>>14995530
>>14995555
>>14995635
I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>14995781
Leave then.
>>
>>14995657
Would it wrong to try one? I kind of want to know what it tastes like.
>>
ebola has a shit name, it doesn't sound scary
>>
>>14995821
Bonobos have self awareness, cognitive reasoning, can understand human language and utilise hundreds and hundreds of words to communicate with humans. They're capable of empathy and altruism.

Given their incredible similarities to humans. Unlike niggers, if you ate one, it'd be close to eating another person. I suggest trying nigger meat, but since it stinks of shit when it's alive. I doubt it's worth trying.
>>
>>14995478
Is it worth watching?
>>
>>14995811
After you, faggot.
>>
>>14995821
why not? they're into anything, the sick little pervs
>>
>>14995857
You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>14995907
You're the one who wants me to go first and leave my ass exposed for your ass hungry antics, faggot.
>>
>>14995857
I'd love to torture a nigger to death, although I fear it would be a waste of time. I don't know if they can feel and react like we do.
>>
>>14995938
Fuck you, I'm not the one wanting to eat apes.
>>
>>14995510
/pol/ is that way ----->
>>
more on the context of the epidemic

Global Mining companies and their staff in 3 countries mentioned: The groups are Vale, the Brazilian iron ore miner, Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton, the Anglo-Australian mining houses, ArcelorMittal, the UK steel company, Russia’s Severstal, and Chinalco, the state-owned Chinese mining company.

Vale- mines copper and coal in this area. Rio Tinto mines copper, diamonds, uranium and iron there. BHP mines diamonds, BAUXITE, and refines aluminum there. ArcelorMittal works with steel in the area. Severstal mines coal and keeps induatrial production facilities there.
Chinalco mines iron and runs production facilities there.
The area is corrupt as fuck too. Makes it even scarier. It pays for these large international employers to have an uneducated workforce. It is in the best interest of those governments to satisfy these companies; therefore public health and education is severely neglected, purposefully, to keep people from organizing or cooperating on large projects. This atmosphere makes it very difficult for healthcare workers on the ground to expect any assistance in containing any kind of outbreak.

http://www.opb.org/.../npr-west-africa-is-overwhelmed-by.../

"The reaction of locals makes it harder for medical workers to do their job. “The populations are scared. They would prefer that the Ebola outbreak went away,” Sprecher says. So when a medical worker comes knocking on their door trying to identify cases, “people hide.”"

People respond badly to having official-looking people knock on their doors because of the way things are structured there. This makes everything harder to handle.
>>
>>14995960
Thanks for the directions I never asked for.

/adv/ is that way ------->
>>
dumbass.
>>
>>14995966
The paternalism of being told to not eat commonly-cooked local, free food isn't really welcome either. Bushmeat is easily acquired and inexpensive, asking these people not to eat it puts them at risk of simply not getting enough to eat.

Then you have the lack of educational resources. Teaching miners to read is not exactly a priority. Encouraging the fear of curses and wizardry pays off more than helping people improve their understanding of science.

Add onto all this the local burial customs and it's just insane that this kind of shit hasn't happened a dozen times already.

"The World Health Organization on Wednesday announced it was changing the way it reports fatalities from the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone at the request of the government.

Previously, probable and suspected deaths from Ebola were included in the count but from now on, only laboratory confirmed cases will be reported, reducing the death toll in Sierra Leone from 58 to 34 as of Tuesday.

The way the deaths are reported in Guinea and Liberia, the other two countries hit by the outbreak, will remain unchanged, said WHO spokeswoman Fadela Chaib."

yes, corrupt as all fuck.
>>
>>14995977
Kankou Marah, another medic at Donka hospital, accused the government of failing to tell people "the truth out of fear of scaring away investors".
Religious leaders are also telling the government to take action. An imam, Thierno Ousmane Camara, recently called on the president "not to play down this disease, which, sadly, is causing so much grief to families".

But an AFP journalist said that in the capital, Conakry, there has been no public information campaign on the radio or the television, while the bare minimum of infection controls have been deployed at railway stations, the airport and the port.

foreign experts may not be the best people to relay key messages, noting that “strange white people coming from far away are not always the people that are most trusted by rural populations in this area.”

Local communities may harbour a general distrust of foreigners, deriving from long histories of colonial exploitation, notes Hewlett. “People often believe that whites bring Ebola to do experiments, to kill Africans,” he said.

dude, they do NOT have any reason to trust strange white people.

IN SHORT
there is no stopping this shit because fuckbags care more about money than about containing a potential SHTF scenario
>>
>>14995984
to be noted:
>the bare minimum of infection controls have been deployed at railway stations, the airport and the port.

international airport
daily flights to paris
>>
>>14995762
it makes me feel like i've entered a different universe where the movie is real
>>
File: enora.jpg (135KB, 791x590px) Image search: [Google]
enora.jpg
135KB, 791x590px
will be stocking up on canned bread now...
>>
>>14995940
No.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>14996233
Go back there, you cockhungry cumbucket.
>>
>>14996250
After you, cancerous namefaggot.
>>
No

Niggers are like the dawn of the planet of the apes happening.
>>
>>14996254
>namefag

The term is tripfag, newfag.
>>
>>14996276
You're expecting a niggerlover who thinks he's on tumbr to know better?
>>
>>14995619
>let's talk ebola though.

My only problem with ebola is that it kills itself faster than it kills niggers.
>>
>>14996276
Can't tell if trolling or stupid.

>>14996282
>implying
You're just some redditor trying to make /pol/ look bad by trying too hard to be racist.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>14996302
What is your obsession with fucking reddit? You've done nothing but imply I'm from reddit and I've not once mentioned /pol/ either. I'm a resident of /x/ and have been for ages. You're just some cunt who wandered in to the board to talk smack. Go back to reddit since you love it so much.
>>
>>14996317
>ironically shitposting
>calls me a tumblrtard
>gets frustrated when I tell him to gb2reddit
>generally acting like a dipshit
Yeah nah, you're a propet fucking idiot.
>>
File: obamapg.jpg (29KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
obamapg.jpg
29KB, 460x460px
>>14995478
>like the dawn of the planet of the apes happening

It already happened in 2008 and 2012.
>>
>>14996302
>>14996334

Kek

Look at the retard attempt to make itself look less retarded
>>
>>14996366
Kek forgot your name there, faggot.
>>
>>14996375
I'm famous on /x/ and reddit you stupid cunt.
>>
>>14995762
That's called paranoid schizophrenia you ignorant fuck. /x/ doesn't need any more of this baseless conjecture bullshit.
>>
>>14996297
if it did that 700 people would still be alive right now
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n9jzozx3kh1qzqdem.gif (875KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n9jzozx3kh1qzqdem.gif
875KB, 280x280px
>>14996401
I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT I'M FAMOUS ON /X/ AND REDDIT YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
>>14996334
It wasn't ironic.
You are a tumblrfag.
I'm not frustrated that a nigger doesn't understand English.
Don't tell me how I'm acting, nigger vermin.

>propet

Dumb faggot.
>>
>>14996401
Stop using my name, faggot.
>>
>>14997025
>being such a fuckwit you don't understand what a typo is
Jeez, redditors sure are cancerous.
>>
>>14997033
Who the fuck are you? Fuck off you impersonating queer.
>>
>>14997103
Suck my fucking dick you tumblrfag nigger.
>>
>>14997119
What? You're a dumb cunt.
>>
Please disregard my previous posts, I am a huge cocksucking faggot
>>
>>14997144
Get fucked nigger lover.
>>
>>14997178
Hey sorry man I didn't mean that. I was out of line. Please forgive me
>>
>>14997194
I forgive you bro, I really am homosexual though so you kind of hurt my feelings. That's why I lashed out
>>
>>14995478
sage>>14995907
>>14995938
>>14996233
>>14996250
>>14996254
>>
I'M A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO LIKES HUGE COCKS
>>
>>14996233
Late, but reddit is filled with bleeding heart liberals. Why do you keep directing him there?
>>
Is this the retard dance off?
>>
>>14997194
>>14997203
>>14997208
>>14997210
>all of this tumblrfag rage
Kek why so mad over one name? Fuck off faggots.
>>
>>14997238
This thread is shit.
>>
> namefags
Not even once.
>>
I'm here for the retarded faggot contest.
Just got back from having gay sex with my boytoy faggot Mr. V LOL.
>>
>>14997253
just like my dick when it came outta ur mum's arsehole last night
>>
>>14995562
if you watched the video, its a struggle for them to converse vocally, though they are able to do it. apes can already sign, its not that big of a stretch to imagine they could talk to with a bit of a push.
>>
>derailed by some namefag/samefag
Story of /x/
>>
>>14997063
No, being a 4channer, I am entitled to ridicule a fuckwit who is obsessed with reddit and should go back there.

>>14997203
Fake Pote. Fuck off, niggerloving vermin.
>>
>>14997320
Most of these cockbullets aren't even me...
>>
Pride goeth before a fall.
>>
Wow this is retard

Can't believe I'm inb4 not paranormal
>>
>>14995947
As another white dude, I have this to say: Please shut the fuck up, you goddamned genetic embarrassment.

Back to Ebola.
I'm not entirely convinced that it's capable of becoming a global pandemic. The virus is too efficient for its own good, as it kills way too quickly to maintain a spreading infection. At least that's what I last heard, anyway.
Wasn't there a Japanese scientist in America that recently created some nigh-unstoppable virus recently, though? I'd be worried about that.
>>
>>14996401
Never heard of you. That said, the way you're acting is a goddamned embarrassment to the /x/ community, and seeing how this place is currently inundated with role-players and paranoiacs, that's saying something.
>>
>>14995510
Stiring the honeypot, Officer Spooksman?
>>
Don't worry, they'll cure both Ebola and AIDs, and we can all get some shut-eye. Until then... NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>14997693
Captain Tripps, yo. The Walking Dude is coming
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 449x401px
>>14996401
>>
STOP LAUGHING AT ME I HAVE AUTISM YOU FUCKIGN NIGGERS!!!!!!!1!!!!
>>
>>14995742
Why is that?
>>
>>14996401
for being a lunatic, if at all
>>
File: snickers oh shit.jpg (320KB, 729x760px) Image search: [Google]
snickers oh shit.jpg
320KB, 729x760px
>>14996401
>Did this twat seriously just say he's 'famous on /x/?
What the actual fuck
>>
>>14999237
> I have autism
I believe you
>>
>>14999237
Where do you think you are, son? The fact you're confirmed for being an autist just makes my dick harder and my laugh louder.
>>
>>14995781
That's straight up 4chan, reddit would have down voted that shit into oblivion
>>
>>14995570

To be honest, it's very unlikely to ever reach pandemic status in a first world country - the sufferers would be isolated very quickly, and Ebola doesn't become contagious until it presents symptoms. Since those symptoms are bleeding out of your eyes and arsehole.

There's a lot of traffic between Africa and China these days though, and I can easily imagine a big outbreak in the PRC.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.