[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you access more brain capacity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

File: Lucy Movie 2014 Wallpaper.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy Movie 2014 Wallpaper.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
So this Lucy movie is a thing. Brings me to my question, being is it possible to access more of our brain capacity? If someone was able to achieve this, what would they be able to do?
>>
Everything about this movie is terrible.
>>
>>14937240
The brain doesn't work like that.
>>
>>14937261
/thread
>>
saw that trailer in the theater last night. looked so fucking shitty i couldnt believe it.

>scarlett jewhanson pretending to be smart
>>
>>14937240
Plenty of people all over the world use 100% of their brain capacity every day. They're called "epileptics."
>>
>>14937240
we actually use about 90-95 percent of our brain. the movie looks as dumb as dicks on a doorknob
>>
>>14937240
Okay... Listen up...
If humans could access 100% of their brains, they would go fucking insane.
>we only use 10% of our brain
WRONG. We already use 100%. But, humans cannot use the 90% that isn't our personality because that 90% is busy making sure our cells aren't cancerous and making sure our heart is beating. The concept of "me" and "you" is referring to a person. But what are we, really? That conscious 10% of flesh that controls a meat puppet. You are only your 10% of consciousness that pilots the rest of your body.
>>
If your computer was running at 100% CPU usage all the time you wouldn't be all, "YES THAT'S GREAT!!"

Do you want your car going as fast as it can ALL THE TIME?

You use all your brain, not just 100% at full capacity all the time, that's A Good Thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>14937425
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x350px
>>14937473
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 640x345px
>>14937485
>>
>>14937460
Your analogies are horrible
>>14937240
We use virtually every part of the brain, and most of the brain is active almost all the time. A smarter person doesn't "use" more of their brain than a dumb one.

The whole brain capacity thing is a myth. There's other ways to harness non mundane abilities.
>>
>>14937544
the analogies were fucking perfect he just forgot to mention the fact that things, our brains included, are fallible. a computer running 100% CPU nonstop or a car set up to a dyno nonstop will eventually crap out loooooong before ones that are just used normally.

going 100% is great and all until you crash, which the brain would. you would possibly die within the day from hemorrhaging and lesions. also your caloric intake would be thru the roof, you might have to eat sucrose nonstop just to function.
>>
>>14937240
http://www.fitbie.com/cardio/brain-boosting-benefits-cardio-exercises

Not even /fit/
>>
what is this, the 3rd attempt to rip off Akira in like 5 years now. Chronicle was almost plagiarism it was so close. We just keep plugging away at it and the only people who are really upset are people who watch anime or jap shit in general.

The american Oldboy looks garbage too. they will probably cut the incest entirely which was a huge part of the anguish in the original.
>>
Just learn how to use your subconscious efficiently.
>>
Read about this a long time ago. If I recall, the 'we only use 10% of our brain' thing isn't technically true. don't remember the explanation, though.

And that movie looks like shit.
>>
They should have made her Asian.
>>
File: Morbo.jpg (52KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Morbo.jpg
52KB, 630x420px
>>14937240
BRAINS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY
>>
>>14937240
They would be able to seize uncontrollably
>>
File: badumtsss.png (20KB, 461x427px) Image search: [Google]
badumtsss.png
20KB, 461x427px
Not act, if ScarJo is any indication
>>
>>14937544
yeah I agree those analogies were shit
>>
File: 2014-07-22 22.02.58.jpg (269KB, 679x510px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-22 22.02.58.jpg
269KB, 679x510px
>>14937240

> Movie is by Luc Besson
> The man behind The Professional, Nikita, Fifth Element, The Messenger, and has been responsible for nearly ever good action film in the last 20 years
> Looks like a new The Matrix and The One
> Everyone hears 10% brain
> No one gives the movie a shot, but hurt everywhere
> MFW I'mma toke a bong and then watch it on opening day high as fuck
>>
>>14938901
they drop the "10%yabrain" in everything I've seen for this. its in every commercial, twice. in every radio ad, everything. you would think they wouldn't use it so much considering how many people already know its not true. yeah not everyone knows the proper function/ratio of brainpower used for stuff but they know its more than the stupid 10% crap.

its insulting at this point.
>>
File: 1389517535578.jpg (77KB, 625x621px) Image search: [Google]
1389517535578.jpg
77KB, 625x621px
>>14938980
>>
>>14938901
Beat me to it.
>>
File: 11131U3428.jpg (101KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
11131U3428.jpg
101KB, 360x360px
>>14938845

>>14937544

Provide a better pair of analogies then.

You can use whatever percent of your brain you wish to do so.
>>
>>14939085
>When you criticize something, you're only allowed to do so if you offer up an alternative.

Right.
>>
Us using 5-10% of our brain is a myth, We use 100% of it, and each portion works on different functions.
>>
>>14939048

Toke one for me bud.

I saw The Raid 2 Berendal high as shit and it was gorgeous.
>>
Am I the only one seeing them taking 5 his in a Demiurge/Archons machine future direction? Some of the trailers make the last half of this look like some Dark City / Matrix / Breakdown (XBox) reality altering shit with dark Lovecraftan things outside.
>>
>>14937407
Actually, nearly everyone does, epileptic or not.
>>
>>14939173
This.
This.
This.
This.

This movie is a fucking atrocity.
>>
Funny thing is, we still don't know what some parts of the brain do exactly. So the percent any studies say we don't use means "we have no clue what this part does."

Most studies I've seen the past few years have all said 100%
>>
>>14939250

Do let me get this right.

1.A kick ass action flick by the father of action with existential questions makes a trailer that repeats a myth most every other movie has stated.

2. Previous cinema has seen the Toxic Avenger, Avatar the Last Airbender, Twilight, nearly every Tyler Perry movie, Birdemic, Super babies, House of the Dead, Catwoman, any many other "atrocious" films.

3. You guys are seeing a tiny clip of a movie with a bad myth in it and placing it in the atrocious catagory.

Get off your high fucking soapboxes people. The average person has little control over their own mind, percentages aside. The concept is valid, a person who controls most of their mental processes is on some Buddhist monk shit.

Get over the butthurt of a bad sound clip and just don't see a movie the rest of us are going to enjoy.
>>
>>14939433

Actual real life shill detected.
>>
>>14939452
>"Stupid quote, good movie, ya'll niggas mad"
>"Shill! Shill!"
>"U mad bro? Oh u mad."
>>
Here's a good analogy I heard about the 10% myth:

using 100% of your brain at once is like your computer using 100% of its circuits at once.
And yes, as someone mentioned before, it is possible to use 100% of your brain at once. That is called a seizure.
>>
>>14937256

Scarlett Johansson and Morgan Freeman wasted their time by being in this movie.
These are good things surrounded by shit.

Also for OP, that is not how the brain works. Saying that we're only using a portion of our potential, is one thing, which is also true because to few humans actually care for living up to the fullest that they can be as humans. Does this mean that they suddenly become Super Saiyan Masters of the Known Universe? Fuck no. This is just a flashy gimmick that is perpetrating poorly worded and constantly misunderstood and misinterpreted information.
>>
take this to /tv/ where they can pan this stupid, stupid movie with more authority
>>
>>14939480

That is an excellent analogy.
>>
>>14939463
u mad
>>
For those of you who aren't aware (most, apparently):

>a seizure is not a conscious act

There, I laid it out. You are not using 100% of your brain during a seizure. Your body is. Unless you really are stupid and talented enough to commit yourself to a seizure consciously; hats off to you, faggot.

Also like to point out, for the few who are truly interested, that this 10% silliness is a case of "folk" science. Quite similar to that idiotic case of attributing natural selection -- specifically any form of the quote "survival of the fittest" -- to Darwin rather than his good friend Wil. Or worse still, that imbecile Spencer.
Back to the point on hand, the original cropping up of the "10% myth" was about how much of the human brain can be consciously used at once -- most people can only measure up to a total of 1-2%, if that. 10% was, at the time, considered the "maximum threshold" of conscious use.
Einstein, among other famous scientists and more than a few artists and architects, were all considered "geniuses capable of consciously using up to 10% of their brain". Over time, the research, quotes, and concept as a whole has been misconstrued and misattributed much the same as a grade school class playing the telephone game. (One could easily argue that of many forms of media nowadays, such as the news or "famous quotes" on time-wasters like facebook.)

Finally, for those of you capable/willing to dig, you'll find an admission by Darwin in an early interview that Wil coined the term over a discussion with Darwin and Spencer.

>inb4 leddit, proofgulls swoop in to start shitting
>>
>>14939250
Ain't mad @ nobody bro. I'm going to buy this on Blu Ray and keep it next to my copies of Prometheus Rising and The Joyous Cosmology.
>>
>>14937240
It is possible to access more of your brain capacity, through psychedelics and meditation.
>>
>>14938901
>"The One"

this is possibly one of the worst movies ever
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_percent_of_brain_myth

ITT: idiots, faggots and fucktards
>>
>>14939697
>Back to the point on hand, the original cropping up of the "10% myth" was about how much of the human brain can be consciously used at once -- most people can only measure up to a total of 1-2%, if that. 10% was, at the time, considered the "maximum threshold" of conscious use.

I don't know how it's possible, but you somehow managed to be even more retarded than OP. Were you kicked out of school, or what?
>>
>>14937240
I don't know, but I'd be Scarlett's goytoy though.
>>
>>14938901
> implying anyone gives a fuck about you getting high
Are you fucking 14?
>>
they would be able to have a seizure
>>
>>14940094
Fuckin' this.
>muh dick
>>
>>14940094
>goytoy
>>
>>14940171
Yeah, she's a hot little jewess indeed.
>>
>>14939433
Fuck it, I'm doing the whole thing.

>kick ass action flick
Nnnno it looks like a shitty boilerplate action flick.

>the father of action with existential questions
Only if you're 14.

>a myth most every other movie has stated.
Ah yes, who could forget Michael Corleone's speech about wanting to unlock the other 90% of his brain?

>Previous cinema has seen blah blah blah
So the fact that shitty movies exist is proof that this movie isn't shitty?

>You guys are seeing a tiny clip of a movie with a bad myth in it and placing it in the atrocious catagory.
FUN FACT: the things in a movie trailer tend to be part of a single movie trailer.

>The average person has little control over their own mind. The concept is valid
So Scarlett Johansson could make cars explode by cleverly manipulating her endocrine system. Now I get it.

>butthurt
That word can't help you now, boy.

>bad sound clip
You know how trailers work, right? You know they touch on the central points of a movie, right?

>movie the rest of us are going to enjoy
[citation needed]
>>
File: addies.jpg (5KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
addies.jpg
5KB, 307x164px
>>14937240
Here's your answer OP. Have fun using 100% of your brain.
>>
>>14937240
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_brain#Metabolism

Your brain already accounts for up to 20% of your daily energy needs. You would need to eat very energy dense foods to keep it running full tilt.
>>
>>14940430
that's fucking pleb shit and it doesn't really make you smarter.

Whenever I took adderal I would feel really unfocused and I would just run around and exercise.

My brain turned to poop on those. That's why I don't do them anymore.
>>
>>14940476
>Implying that amphetamines are placebos
>Implying that amphetamines aren't a stimulant
>Implying that stimulants aren't supposed to make your run around and exercise
>Implying I wasn't trying to make OP a drug addict for my amusement
>>
>>14940476
You probably don't have ADD then...
I take adderall and it legitimately helps me.
>>
>>14940512
Honestly it makes me feel like I'm using more of my brain...but then again, I don't take the amount that I'm supposed to. Gonna pop another 90mg XR and make this day my bitch. Brb, heart failure.
>>
>>14940523
Just be careful. Delusions of grandeur are a common side effect
>>
>>14940601
So are seeing shadow people after being up for 86 hours with not a calorie to eat in that entire length of time. Or watching spiders crawl all over the walls when you take 25 Benedryl. Just gotta remind yourself, it's the drugs...and that it's your own damn fault for consuming them.
>>
>>14940623
I saw the shadow people once, they were crawling around on the ceiling. It was my first week long bender on adderall freshman year of college.
>>
>>14940395

>a myth most every other movie has stated.
>Ah yes, who could forget Michael Corleone's speech about wanting to unlock the other 90% of his brain?

Made me laugh. Good one anon.

Why one or two people here are so hell bent on promoting this C-grade action flick on /x/ of all places is weird.
>>
>>14940629
And the only reason they were there, was to help you ace the big exam, right? See, that's why people take Adderall to study. Not because of the focus, but because of the scholarly and friendly shadow people.
>>
>>14940638
One of them was Aristotle.
>>
>So Scarlett Johansson could make cars explode by cleverly manipulating her endocrine system. Now I get it.

You know, I think some Gnostics might disagree with you. A chemical reaction could help pry the soul from the physical realm and allow them to manipulate raw energy at a level they can rewrite reality.

I mean, shit, we were stupid enough to belive Neo got super powers from taking a Pill. Why can't Lucy see the Matrix Code from some gut injection of brain altering drugs?

It's because the 10%. If no one uttered that phrase, the crowds would not be ravenous and might not view this movie through a shit lense.

Thanks guys. We can't express the idea of escaping the illusion and facing the Archons because Morgan Freeman's character keeps saying stupid shit in the trailer.
>>
>>14938573
GOODNIGHT
>>
Here's another way to look at it.

Yes, nearly all of the human brain is active nearly all of the time - but are you really using a car when you're parked, idling in your driveway? The majority of the brain's functions run on auto-pilot. You, the USER, have rather little control over your heart-beat, or your rate of digestion, or triggering your body to release more or less stomach acid, or consciously telling your pancreas which fluids to secrete.

>>14937455

Is near my point.

The idea is, if you had the ability to 'use' 100% of your your brain you could consciously and independently direct every cell in your body.
>>
>>14940430
Use the diazepam, Snake!
>>
>consciously and independently direct every cell in your body
>>
Ever tried MAGIC MUSHROOMS? They will

>enable generic_filtering="false"
>allow system_rtm_overflow="true"

Aspergers (Autism Pro Edition) IQ 130 or higher recommend. Compute eternity!
>>
Hat this movie or luv it, you faggots know

come post release

mother fuckers gonna flood this bord with shit ton of Lucy threads

prep the butthurt salve or get ready admits to banhammer the fuck out of people wont shut up about it
>>
File: l_85.jpg (31KB, 513x355px) Image search: [Google]
l_85.jpg
31KB, 513x355px
>>14941033

>Hat this movie or luv it, you faggots know

Too funny, defense of the dumb film by someone that obviously doesn't even have access to 5% of their brain.
>>
I probably watch it when the torrents come out.

Always like this kind of psychic stories.
>>
>>14937240
This movie is cliche.
>>
>>14937240
medfag here.

the brain is composed of chemical tracts which fire in accordence to the thought which is to be produced.

the 10% refers to the fact that at any given time, only 10% of all the neural pathways are firing, which is still alot given the brain has a few billion.

for your brain to incrase that to say.. 15% would mean an additional 5% of the pathways are firing when they shouldn't be.

there is a condition in which spontaneous neuronal firing is triggered by in situ chemical stimuli. In this circumstance, a huge number of neurons depolarise simultaneously, which is close to what you consider as a higher % of the brain functioning simultaneously.

It's called a seizure.

Fuckhead.
>>
>>14939433
>tiny clip
You do realize a lot of trailers already have the best parts of the movie in them right? So if a trailer looks shitty I'd say six
times out of ten the movie itself is gonna be shit.
>>
File: 1344705801596.gif (2MB, 266x154px) Image search: [Google]
1344705801596.gif
2MB, 266x154px
>>14940094
>mfw I realize people are only defending this movie because they want to watch a woman whop doesn't know they exist just to fantasize about fucking her.

I wonder if they realize that she would find them creepy as hell just for existing?
>>
>>14940659
>Using the Matrix one of the most shitty movies in existence to defend a shitty movie.

Son I am disappoint.
>>
>>14940803
>yfw you don't have enough focus left to physically move
>>
If you think that you use 10? of our brain, you probably use 10? of your brain.
>>
Does anyone know how to actually watch this movie online for free no serveys?
>>
>>14941311
You need to use 100% of your brain, and remote view the movie.
>>
>>14941111
>It's called a seizure

You can stop samefagging already, it gets pretty obvious when you word it the same way every time.
>>
>>14941344
A seizure it is, young padawan.
>>
>>14940523 Reporting in after "using 100% of my brain" as I described earlier...yeah, I've sweat about 5 gallons worth and food sounds like pure evil. However, I used "100% of my brain" to clean every cage in the local animal shelter in less than two hours nearly spotless. Meth, for the win (basically).
>>
>>14937240

They'd feel schizo.

/thread
>>
>>14937240
YOU FUCKING USE 100 PERCENT OF YOUR BRAIN ALL THE TIME. WE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ALL OF IT. THIS RETARDED FUCKING MYTH NEEDS TO STOP.
>>
File: adhd-ritalin.jpg (11KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
adhd-ritalin.jpg
11KB, 400x267px
>>14941749
Calm down. Have some Ritalin. It makes you feel GOOD.
>>
>>14937240

Didn't Limitless already do this a few years ago? It was a pretty good film to be fair, but it used the whole 10% thing too.

>mfw that scientist never even said it and must revolve in his graze at 2000rpm.
>>
>>14941749
>YOU FUCKING USE 100 PERCENT OF YOUR BRAIN ALL THE TIME
shhhhh you're ruining the movie.
>>
>>14941749
Not for a single task you don't-- the fraction is pretty small.
Across all CNS tasks, you're right.

Using all of your APs at once is what causes having a seizure (not good)!
>>
>>14941123
>mfw you thought I was actually defending the movie
>mfw you're an autistic faggot
>>
>>14937240
It's a movie. That why. Anyway it looks cool. From the guy that made The Professional, and The Fifth Element. Also that space jail movie that came out a while back. I thought it was cool
>>
File: 1356050501596.gif (1002KB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
1356050501596.gif
1002KB, 272x198px
>>14941800
>Mfw I didn't think you were defending shit
>Mfw it was satire
>Mfw you can't even mfw right

Reading comprehension.
>>
>>14941821
>I w-was only pretending to b-be retarded!
Sure thing, faggot
>>
>>14941831
Mother fucker I said "the people defending this movie" Did I say "this faggot"? Did I say "you"? No.

Reading.
Comprehension.
>>
>>14941836
>babby's first troll back fired on him
heh
>>
File: 1361755036092.gif (994KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1361755036092.gif
994KB, 320x240px
>>14941845
>This faggot can't read.
>>
>>14937473
>>14937485
>>14937491

John Dies at the End?
>>
>>14941845
>heh

Stop. Just stop.
>>
File: JoJoBrainstem.png (3MB, 1920x1598px) Image search: [Google]
JoJoBrainstem.png
3MB, 1920x1598px
everyone on x today is lame

OK OP, don't worry about using "100 %" of your brain, just focus on using what you can.

There is a pathway between your brainstem and your solar plexus that needs to be focused on, like you are holding a staff inside of yourself. When you focus on a part of your body, that part "innervates" and gets additional bloodflow. The top of your staff is at the top of your brainstem, in the geometric center of your brain.
>>
>>14941849
>this faggot can't troll properly
>>
>>14941855
Deal with it.
>>
Yo man, if you want to use "more of your brain" or in better terms, stimulate more connections between neurons, take the following:
>nootropics
>noopept is my favorite
>choline, vitamins, and protein to supplement the advanced neural activity you'll be experiencing (LOTS OF WATER)
>noopept is a reverse-tolerance substance, so the more you take it, the stronger and stronger it gets

For brain % being used, it's subdivided between conscious and subconscious activity.
However, we subconsciously filter out basic things such as breathing, keeping our blood flowing, our body-hair touching our body, etc.
This contributes to a constant % of brain activity... ok so, 100% of the brain activity at once? No, that is incorrect.
However, it is better phrased like so:
>100% of the brain is used over the course of an entire DAY, never 100% at once to my knowledge
I am not sure of the baseline %, for I have not cared enough to research it
>>
>>14939433
>and just don't see a movie the rest of us are going to enjoy.
Go see a movie you enjoy and let the rest of us hate it because of its stupidity.
I'm sorry, but why the fuck would they say that stupid 10% shit. Seriously, didn't one person of the crew went like, "oh, shit, that shit is incorrect."
>>
>>14941893
right haha, first thing I thought when I saw the trailer

Movie still looks really cool though, also with the title "Lucy" it's giving a poke towards acid, which has the nickname "lucy."
>>
I thought the movie looked decent.
>>
>>14940659
>some Gnostics might disagree with you
Some gnostics also try to mummify themselves.

>A chemical reaction could help pry the soul from the physical realm and allow them to manipulate raw energy at a level they can rewrite reality.
Yes and eating leprechauns could make a unicorn sick.

>I mean, shit, we were stupid enough to belive Neo got super powers from taking a Pill. Why can't Lucy see the Matrix Code from some gut injection of brain altering drugs?
No one thought the Matrix had a good plot.
The Matrix was popular because nothing like it had been done before in terms of special effects. Lucy, on the other hand, looks like the same interchangeable summer movie bullshit we've seen a million times before.

>If no one uttered that phrase, the crowds would not be ravenous and might not view this movie through a shit lense.
Yeah, it wouldn't look stupid if it didn't look stupid.

>because Morgan Freeman's character keeps saying stupid shit in the trailer.
This has been politely pointed out to you a number of times: the purpose of a movie trailer is to touch on the central points of a movie. I'm sure Morgan Freeman doesn't make a brief appearance as a crazy hobo who recites stupid myths about the brain.
>>
>>14941916
>The Matrix was popular because nothing like it had been done before in terms of special effects. Lucy, on the other hand, looks like the same interchangeable summer movie bullshit we've seen a million times before.

I have to admit, it does look like a ripoff of limitless... just with a more "ESP" theme towards the capacity of the brain
>>
you guys really want to fucking know? when you unlock 100% you see in your mind the word "EVERYTHING" in the most strongest way theres no way to explain it but it just looks attractive to the way YOU enjoy seeing it.. you also see every molecular structure that you look at so you see every atom something is made of. also all memories you ha every pain where it came from etc etc. every emotion at once and all senses and combined into one giant sense so you can hearsmelltastesee everything since you know that object all sense is, theres no take part into others minds or time control. just all you ever known and are knowing and doing is just happening at once make sense? its life consuming it happend almost a year ago and i cant get over it.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 184x174px
>>14941929
>you guys really want to fucking know? when you unlock 100% you see in your mind the word "EVERYTHING" in the most strongest way theres no way to explain it but it just looks attractive to the way YOU enjoy seeing it.. you also see every molecular structure that you look at so you see every atom something is made of. also all memories you ha every pain where it came from etc etc. every emotion at once and all senses and combined into one giant sense so you can hearsmelltastesee everything since you know that object all sense is, theres no take part into others minds or time control. just all you ever known and are knowing and doing is just happening at once make sense? its life consuming it happend almost a year ago and i cant get over it.

Nigga wut?
>>
>>14941977
hey anon i just emailed you.
i started off with "Hey anon,..."
>>
>>14942000
legit, sending u an email now
>>
>>14942000
>>14942111
just realized we both got trips hehehe

>good things happen in threes
>>
>>14937240
you probably can shit on command.
>>
>>14941714

1) You don't use your brain during a seizure. You can't.
2) A seizure is a group of neurons going haywire within the brain. It doesn't affect 100% of the brain. In fact, it is often limited to either half.
3) If it affected 100%, including the brain stem, you'd die during one.
4) You're pretty stupid.

>medfag

rofl
>>
>>14942581
Not the medfag anon. You fucked up.
>>
>>14942581
you obviously do not know shit, please fuck right off, retard.
>>
File: Django-Unchained1-1024x577.jpg (88KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Django-Unchained1-1024x577.jpg
88KB, 1024x577px
>>14941916

Man. You just really hate this movie. Like HATE this movie. All off a trailer.

What kind of judgmental person would feel so strongly about something with only a glimpse?

I wonder how many people's lives you've destroyed just judging them on the spot. How much anguish and hate you've pushed into reality because things aren't good enough for your tastes.
>>
You're fucking stupid, OP
I may be a little bit late to the party, but i'll throw something in i'm sure dozens of people have said:
"Every part of your brain serves a different purpose, the only people who don't use 100% of it has severely damaged, missing, or otherwise disabled parts." Seriously, who believes this shit
>>
>>14942581
Well for one he said 15% not 100. Just sayin
>>
>>14937240
Since I'm a skepdick, I'd say there is no real way to do that.
But since we are on /x/, I bring you this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanning
>>
File: 126887663797.jpg (58KB, 459x679px) Image search: [Google]
126887663797.jpg
58KB, 459x679px
So the movie is basically the Resident Evil films without the Resident Evil characters shoehorned in? Just Mary Sue doing crazy shit.
>>
>>14941925

Limitless was a ripoff of Trance.

Scarlet Johansson has been doing some good scifi lately. Under the Skin was good. I bet this one is good despite the plot being based off an urban legend.

Strangely this hasn't been a bad year for scifi in general.
>>
File: fun.jpg (63KB, 401x479px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
63KB, 401x479px
I hope someone brought lube to this circlejerk
>>
>>14942476
one of the finest games ever made

http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants
>>
>>14937240

There's no such thing. This movie pisses me the fuck off with the whole "YOU ONLY USE 10% OF YOUR BRAIN LOL". Why the fuck does Hollywood keep promoting this myth?

If you want to improve your reflexes, your cognitive thinking, and your over all thought processing there are three easy steps:

play puzzles
let your mind drift
have new experiences.
>>
File: 1372794729626.gif (134KB, 281x281px)
1372794729626.gif
134KB, 281x281px
>>14944718
you would still only use 10% of your brain while doing your three easy steps lol
>>
>>14941280
Underrated post
10/10
>>
Mount external HD > profit
>>
She doesn't use more than 10 percent of her brain Lucy knows everything and has total recall and she is a shape shifting super powered techno mage with telekinesis and time travel ability.
>>
File: 1388031156815.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1388031156815.gif
721KB, 446x251px
>>14939433
>toxic avenger
>bad
>anything troma
>bad
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.