[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 11

Anybody else been to the arabian hyperspace and interacted with the clockwork elves?
I went under the dome my first and only time 3 years ago and life has been a wild and strange adventure ever since
Discuss!
>>
Boomp
>>
bmup
>>
>>14892527
What'd you see?
>>
how does it affect you
>>
>>14892527
Can someone explain to me what this is? I feel like this is just OP mocking /x/ or something
>>
>>14892755
DMT is a drug that takes you to the density closest to death without actually dieing.

Smoking it makes you black out while breathing normally for about ten minutes.

Drinking it in the form of a brew will get you on the border much more slowly for almost 12 hours.

DMT is released by the pineal gland, third eye, at moment of death - but will have deteriorated at time of dissection, DMT, like more psychedelics break down quickly.

The Third eye is also responsible for Serotonin and Melatonin* as its a physical gland regulating the bodies chemicals.

(*?)
>>
>>14892803
So what the fuck are clockwork elves?
>>
>>14892755
Haha I promise I'm not
The experience changed my life. It can be described as loading the universe into a gun, pointing it at your brain, and pulling the trigger
I've spent the past three years reflecting and researching the surrounding topics, and I can pretty comfortably say I've got a pretty good grasp on the meaning of life and how it all ties together
If you guys are srsly interested, I'm down to go into detail
The rabbit hole is a deep and strange place, but where else would the Truth be found?
>>
>>14892821
Continue
>>
>>14892821
I like the way you're explaining things. I feel like I'm in a similar place in my life but have nobody to understand or actually talk about this stuff with in real life. I'm trying to find them but at the moment there's nobody.
>>
>>14892803
>>14892814

derp some text died

clockwork elves are the supposed beings you meet there.

tl;dwrw - spiritual beings, angels, demons, gods.

guardians of the spiritual realms, the high heavens.

there are levels, i think astral projection is among the first few levels?

it can also refer to but be most assured they are different things of being entirely, 'The Greys', 5'' grey aliens, black eyes, you've probably never heard of it.

I thinks its in Norse mythology they are described as the black dwarfs or faeries that built different gods various weapons and ships and shit.

but eh, spiritual beings look like patterns, geometry, the visual manifestation of a vibration, the thoughtform, the spirit and conscience attached to that lump of 'essence' vibrating in 'that vibration' to form 'that' floating ever changing sigil, which you can see when close to death as you are about to go back to the soul society you came from.
>>
>>14892847
dorfs.. elves, and clockwork then to represent building various tools.
>>
>>14892835
I'll write up a detailed stream of thought to describe the experience, it might take a bit but I'll try and have it up tonight or tomorrow
Ask questions while you're at it
Apparently getting hold of the stuff in the first place is rather rare and even then, reaching the breakthrough point is rare among those who try it
>>
I really want to
>>
>>14892755
DMT is a powerful hallucinogen. For some reason, almost everyone who takes it experiences a very specific hallucination, involving creatures described as "clockwork elves." This is generally agreed to be freaky and weird, and it is common among the /x/ sort to believe this strangely specific hallucination is some kind of real, alternate plane of reality.
>>
File: 1360035273544.png (2MB, 1311x3524px) Image search: [Google]
1360035273544.png
2MB, 1311x3524px
this is illegal in most countries, don't do it, its classified as a heavy drug.

if you're portugal don't do it anyway, you should know what it is, and all things related first.

even so, if you're a moron like me, you'll still get some useful revelations.
>>
File: 1378844994971.png (2MB, 864x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1378844994971.png
2MB, 864x3456px
again, not endorsing this, its a horrible idea.
>>
For the record, dmt is one of the most illegal substances known to man, but it is also extremely safe (outside of death from amazement) and is actually naturally produced by every living creature in trace amounts... you have it in you right now... but anywho, I'm gonna switch over to my laptop and get to my story
>>
so I've smoked weed pretty regularly since high school, 23 now, and I had done mushrooms a couple times in college, but those were just like being really trippy high, no paranormal aspects
So I had heard a bit about dmt, but didn't really know what it was all about... I had a friend who was in the know and one day I told him I wanted to try it and he showed up with a tiny ziploc that night
In retrospect, the easy access was kinda weird, because apparently dmt is something most people talk about, but few actually get the chance to try
Anyway so the most common method of doing the stuff requires you to look like a sketchy motherfucker
You don't actually smoke it, but vape it, using either an actual crackpipe, or a makeshift rig using a hollowed out lightbulb... Neither looks great, but since I don't smoke crack, I took the bulb route
You basically gut the lightbulb, and then screw a soda bottle cap onto the metal part, the cap has a hole in it, in which you insert a pen tube. You put the crystal powder in the bulb and heat it from the outside while inhaling through the tube, melting/evaporating the dmt
>>
I've smoked close to 50 times now, 2gm just in the last two months! I have more questions then answers since my research begun!
>>
>>14893132
so it's me, my bud, and my girlfriend in the bedroom, and i go first
i hold the bulb rig, while my friend lights it
the initial effects were felt immediately... vague, but i definitely knew something was happening... the stuff tastes really bizarre, plastic-like (for the record, no i wasn't burning the plastic from the cap or the tube) and it makes your lips and tongue feel kinda numb
so i'm inhaling and very quickly, i start to get vivid open-eye visuals, geometric shapes blossoming in my field of vision with clarity unmatched by my mushroom trips
my mushroom visuals had always seemed to be alterations of what i was already seeing, whereas these shapes seemed superimposed over what i was naturally seeing, if that makes sense
>>
So what are the clockwork elves? Who are they? Where do they come from?
>>
>>14893162
so the visuals are getting more intense and intricate and at this point i'm already thinking, 'oh shit i'm there, i'm good, i don't need anymore'
i was under the impression that this was the full effect of the stuff... how wrong i was
my bud tells me to keep inhaling, so i do, apprehensively... that's when shit starts getting weird
by this point, the mystical, hieroglyph visuals are all over, very hard to describe, and everything behind them (my natural field of vision) has dimmed almost to black
it's at this point that i notice that the makeshift pipe in my hand has begun to morph into something truly bizarre... it maintained its general shape, but had become an alien sculpture of opalescent glass... it reminded me of a glitched-out object in a video game (forgive my god awful descriptions, i'm doing my best, but words fail in the truest sense of the phrase)
basically, i've forgotten at this point what i'm holding, and i'm just staring at this still-morphing, unreal object in my hand, at an absolute loss for what it is... it was unlike anything i had ever seen before
in the back of my mind, i know that i'm still holding a hot, breakable object, so i implore my friend to take it from me, lest i hurt myself, but honestly i was even somewhat afraid of how absolutely alien it had become ('alien' not meaning like, little green men and ufo's and shit, but the true meaning of the word: something completely outside my realm of experience)
my friend relieves me of the device and at this point i can no longer see him or my gf or the room around me... i can distantly hear them and am still vaguely aware of their presence
i keep my composure, but in my head i'm really losing it because my stream of conscious thought can't keep up with what i'm experiencing
my friend tells me to close my eyes, and i do

an eternity passes.
>>
anyone ever seen the movie enter the void?
>movie very related
>>
File: 000343827-file_7vb6.jpg (95KB, 667x532px) Image search: [Google]
000343827-file_7vb6.jpg
95KB, 667x532px
Hey OP,
I've been to hyperspace once, at least for 30 minutes or so. I smoked orange DMT, very pure, chemical tasting, layered it with some weed and took a hit out of my bong. Everything kinda went black, then I remember opening my eyes and everything was alive. I could hear the echo of every step, every sound going on in my room. My friends voices echoed, I could feel the m speaking to me in my skin and I remember these bright colors were surrounding them, pouring out of their irises. Their faces were getting more complex and multiplying, and their foreheads bubbling. I saw many shapes in my carpet and I remember the shades were multiplying and getting more and more complex. I saw auras, of all my friends, it was like this water pouring over them of color, and in my skin I felt as if I was energized, my veins felt like I could feel the blood flowing underneath. Shapes were running down my forearms and I could see some glow from my hands. Every object around me had some type of vibration, I remember getting up to try and feel it, but I couldn't, and my body was getting more relaxed so I had to sit on my bed. I remember laughing in my pillows, then looking up at my room and I see this beautiful purple flowers, dancing with my heartbeat slowly. Then looking within it closer, I remember seeing this face. Its smile grew and grew and it was letting me know I was being watched, or overlooked. Everything was purple, lol, there was some significance to that. I think I needed more of the DMT to actually meet these elves but nonetheless the hyperspace itself is very real. It's familiar. It's there but we cannot perceive it, at least that's the way I feel. I'm 19 now and I was 16 at the time, I can vaguely remember things but after my trip everything was completely new and beautiful. IT was overwhelming and very beautiful at the same time.
>>
the answer to the question the DMT is trying to tell you is

You are an object that can attach itself to molecules, but you are limited to the molecules attached to that object

your body is your current object

following the quantium laws, as all electrons are one electron in a different timespace, so must be the particle that is you

us, we, in a different timespace

awareness is that, touching touch. Taste is the very shape of the molecule being revealed to you, the cells you are, speach telling the society we are, now sour is universal. Understand?

I have only done the hallucinogen Salvia Divinorium. I have found more through meditation than I have the rest of it though
>>
>>14893237
a few minutes later in the real world, by the time, i've regained my senses enough to even think about what i've just experienced, i'm already coming down and while, i'm shaken to the core, absolutely reeling from what i've just experienced, as each second passes, it becomes harder and harder to even recall what i had seen, much less put it into words

i recall visuals so absolutely bizarre, that all i could do at the time wa scream in my head, 'what the fuck. what the FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT?????'
the strange thing is that, where shrooms and lsd tend to alter your natural visuals, they also kinda fuck you up, like they make you not sober
with dmt, you maintain absolute clarity and sobriety, but the visuals you experience are so outrageously alien and strange, that it incapacitates your ability to process what you're seeing
it feels like one second you're trying this weird drug and the next, you're suddenly in another dimension, wondering, 'wait, what's going on? where am i? aren't i doing a drug? is this the drug? who am i even? and what is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????'
>>
>>14893306
i recall the sense of being underground... one moment of clarity (if you could call it that) felt as though i were in a children's playpen inside a ufo, but still felt as though i was underground more than in space... and there were things there, watching me, observing me, aware of my presence
i couldn't see them directly, but i was very aware of them, and could see them more in my mind, almost psychically, rather than with my eyes, as i could see my surroundings
i recall tv monitors of some sort, displaying the strangest, unspeakable visuals, it felt like the beings were trying to show me things, flipping through the channels
these are the beings i believe have come to be known as the clockwork/machine elves
>>
>>14893351
another distinct memory was of being in a laboratory or vault, still feeling underground, and the room was filled with tables, on which were a wide assortment of indescribable objects, made of alien materials, resembling metal and glass and pearl and gel, akin to Faberge eggs... they kinda looked like alien hyperspace bongs, but they also seemed to be toys or tools
they constantly transformed and seemed almost alive in themselves
the structure of the objects seemed similar to the structure of the entities i was aware of and the entities may very well have been made of the same or similar stuff... imagine ornate bongs, patterned like faberge eggs, that blossomed and morphed in fractal patterns, transforming so rapidly that by the time you've even had the time to actually think about what they look like, they've already become something infinitely more bizarre and complex, and by the time you've registered that, they've already transformed exponentially further.
words. fail.
>>
>>14893400
>faberge eggs

I have imagined if I were able to play with a 4D hypercube, you would be able to hold both the small cube and the big cube and pull them apart, but their size would be directly related to their distance from each other, It would feel like toying with magnets but in more that just push/pull dimensions

if you were to squish one between your fingers, the other would become infinitely bigger, until you were squeezing the cube between your fingers cells and then the very molecules

Nassim Harramein talks about a torus shaped like those eggs. Read about those lol, it' sneat.
>>
>>14893400
well anyway, i'm gonna hit the hay for tonight
if this thread's still up tomorrow and you guys are interested, i'll post some more about how i've been affected by the experience
>>
>>14893400
>on drugs
>sees alien bongs

I wonder if the machine elves do DMT and end up down here, and talk about their freaky experiences with "subspace" and "monkey elves"
>>
Guys are there any records of someone permatripping from dmt?
>>
>>14893766

This doesn't happen. It's never happened. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise or insists their "buddy gets flashbacks" is full of shit. Seriously. Don't buy into the DARE program, it's disinfo, it's all lies.

The *only* time a psychosis is triggered is if you already had mental problems.There's zero indication of drugs causing mental issues - the supposed "link" between the 2 is actually the (sick-minded) persons' attempt at self-medication.
>>
>>14893220
Do you think someone actually knows the answer to any of those questions?
>>
>>14894016
>trust me guys im a professional
>>
>>14892968

Any outside source talking about clockwork elves?
>>
>>14894832
Google Terrance McKenna
>>
>>14894016
I occasionally get "flashbacks" where I feel as if my consciousness leaves my body or I hear noises I know aren't there or things of that variety.
I've done DMT once and acid more times than I can count. As well as DXM, DPH, and shrooms.
I don't know if my drug usage is linked to these occurences at all but I have been diagnosed with depression before the drug use.
>>
>>14894849

Surely your heavy acid use has nothing to do with your acid flashbacks.
>>
Interacting with Elves is pretty common, Im told. I have take DMT a number of times and more often than not 'meet' mythical space creatures.
>>
op tell me more about what the elves looked like
>>
>>14894928
Like I said, human language does a really shitty job of describing that realm, so it's difficult
The picture in the first post is a painting I did in an attempt to convey what they're like
>>
>>14895080
oh wow you did that? its really good I like it a lot that's very interesting. ive been offered DMT a few times but only when im real drunk and ive never wanted to do it while drunk I feel like it would be a waste but I have had some intensely mystical experiences on lsd and mushrooms
>>
>>14894016
And this anon is pretty much correct
Lsd carries more risk than dmt and technically, so do mushrooms (even so, your stomach would rupture before you could eat enough mushrooms to hurt yourself from the drug's effects)
It is astronomically unlikely that you will ever come into contact with an amount of dmt even close to a dangerous level (which may or may not exist in the first place)
>>
File: AREIZOO 100x100.gif (11KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO 100x100.gif
11KB, 100x100px
HELLO.

EVER SINCE I WAS A "TODDLER", I HAVE HAD ONE RECURRENT DREAM IN WHICH I AM SLIGHTLY FLOATING DOWNWARD IN A KIND OF AMNIOTIC LIQUID, TOWARD AN "ORANGE" MECHANICAL MANDALA A LARGE DISTANCE BELOW.

A GROUP OF LITTLE "BLUE" ELF BEINGS WITH CONICAL HEADS ARE TENDING TO THE MANDALA.

AS I GET CLOSER TO THE MANDALA, REACHING OUT TO IT, A HUMANOID "GOLDEN" LION APPEARS BETWEEN THE MANDALA, AND ME, SENDING ME INTO A KIND OF VIOLENT PSYCHOSOMATIC TRIP FROM WHICH I SUBSEQUENTLY WAKE UP.

IN LATE ADOLESCENCE I CAME TO CALL THAT "PLACE" IN THE DREAM "HYPERZONE".

I KNOW THAT TERRENCE MCKENNA MENTIONS THE TERMS "ARABIAN HYPERSPACE", AND "SELFCHANGING CLOCKWORK ELVES", COULD YOU TELL ME IN WHICH OF HIS BOOKS, OR "TALKS" DOES HE MENTION THEM?
>>
>>14895201
only if you stop yelling
>>
File: AREIZOO.gif (33KB, 296x289px) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO.gif
33KB, 296x289px
>>14895215

DO YOU SEE ANY "EXCLAMATION MARKS" IN MY POST? YOU DO NOT, BECAUSE I AM NOT SIGNIFYING YELLING.
>>
Anyone got any extraction guides?
>>
>>14895223
Ah I forgot, caps lock is just cruise control for 'cool'
>>
>>14895303
cruse control for obnoxious
>>
>>14895309
Same damn thing.
>>
>>14895321
nope
>>
>>14895215
>>14895303
>>14895309

Even in /x/ normalfagginess still preponderates...
>>
>>14893239
Yes. Amazing movie.
way too much trying to watch it on acid
>>
>>14895201

HELLO?

I ALREADY SEARCHED ONLINE; I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING.
>>
>>14895608
Have you tried turning off caps lock? Have you tried restarting it? Have you tried turning it on and off again?
>>
>>14895608
Delete system32
That should fix the issue
>>
I remember reading or listening to Terence Mckenna talk about this. THIS is the secret of the universe. These are probably the same thing as the archons. They are not made of matter, they are "thoughtforms", they are made of language.

Think of how an octopi changes colors. Many think this is to blend into it's surroundings, but that's not the case. The truth is that their "language", as we understand in small mouth movements called speech or words, is expressed through their changes in color. They wear their language as a sort of clothing on their exterior.

These elf beings can take any form they desire, hence shapeshifting. When a schizophrenic or someone on psychedelics, or even someone "possessed" speaks in tongues or glossolalia, this is their language. Mazatec Indians and shamans call this "mushroom speak", most people would consider it gibberish or the ravings of a madman.

There are infinite mathematical dimensions surrounding us, and we can only perceive a small amount of reality in this narrow band of awareness called "visible light".

It is said that the "clockwork elves" are the furthest you can go in this reality without cutting the string which tethers you to this reality.
>>
>>14896759
Also, I would like to thank OP for starting this thread. This is the /x/ I'm talking about. This is the real shit that I want to know about and talk about.
>>
>>14896759
this guy gets it
I've been at work all day and I'll post more in depth when I get off, but I'll go ahead and spoil the ultimate truth to be gained from all this:
nothing is separate. We are all the same infinite entity that is all that exists, experiencing 'separate' aspects of itself subjectively
Basically, because 'God' is, by nature, infinite, there can be nothing outside of God... no outside observer
So in order to observe and explore 'him'self, God pretends to be separate entities that may observe each other
Everyone in this thread is the same 'person' talking to ourSelf through the illusion of time and subjectivity
This is the great secret of the universe
>>
>>14896838
sorry for spoiling it, friend. but yes, the same goes for when people want to uncover "past lives". the thing they must understand is that you were EVERYONE. all of the particles are connected through superposition, hence i am you and you are me.
>>
>>14896853
it's funny though. he we are working from 9-5 doing stupid shit that is meaningless (television, hobbies, relationships) when we should be exploring other dimensions. the life on earth which is imposed upon us by the media is a bore compared to the real deal.
>>
>>14892821
Doing some really good acid at high doses can have similar effects. I once stole acid from someone's house and (stupidly) split all of it with my roommate. I think we each took 16 hits of east coast good ish. Anyways, I went blind with color and watched galaxies form. It was really scary for the first two hours, but after the innitial blast off, it was really lovely.

However, I didn't interact with anything other worldly. I just saw my cats' souls, and who they really are. As well as being able to clearly see the state of my life, and how to improve it, without being negative (Like mushrooms can sometimes do)

I want to try DMT so bad. One of the last standing drugs on my bucket list.
>>
Sure wouldn't mind this thread getting pinned, if that's still something that happens
>>
>>14893005
>>14893032

Do NOT make your own DMT guys.. Unless you really know what you're doing. Just meet an old hippy or a rave kid with some.
>>
>>14893032
is this dangerous/what are the laws around these plants like
>>
I've been wanting to try something lie to, but I'm not sure what to do. From what I've read, shrooms are the least "dangerous" as they're natural, like weed. But is DMT different then acid? I thought they were the same thing?

What are the physical feelings of it? Is it a high like weed or purely a spiritual/hallucination experience?
>>
>>14898120
Currently the recreational drug with the least long term, negative physiological impact is pure LSD=25 rating at zero discovered physical side effects or damage. It doesn't tax your liver or kidneys, doesn't damage your heart, doesn't disrupt your normal chemical balance outside of the effects of the high, isn't chemically/physically addictive, really isn't psychologically addictive at all. It has extremely low toxicity, it's easier to overdose on water.

Psilocybin ranks in just below it. It does metabolize in the liver and a few cases of fatal overdose directly and exclusively related to it are on record, but it' ranks as significantly less toxic than aspirin or caffeine, as examples.

Pot/THC, particularly if ingested instead of smoked, clocks in at a very low level as well, and is considered more dangerous primarily because unlike the other two, it's considered to have strong potential for psychological addiction.

The all natural argument isn't a great one to hold up. I mean, nightshade's all natural but its a terrible choice to try to get high on, whereas LSD-25 is a decided improvement on trying to use the more natural ergotamine to get high!
>>
>>14898120
Dmt is not like any drug, you don't get 'high' at all, you are literally teleported to another dimension for a bit
>>
File: 1393529988801.gif (802KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1393529988801.gif
802KB, 275x206px
>tfw no dealers near you have DMT
>>
>>14893351
>in a children's playpen inside a ufo

planetwar now, gas the greys!
>>
>>14898418
kek, what do they do with tissue samples, eggs, sperm and shit?

grey market?
>>
>>14894016
>if you already had mental problems
What kind of mental problems are we talking about? Would anxiety, depression, or a family history of schizophrenia count?
>>
Hey op,
You know you don't have to smoke dmt to get into dmt realm
Monks, buddhas, etc all have strengthened there pineal gland to the point they can consciously release dmt and chill in the astral as long as they want.
They find it hilarious when little psyconaughts taking dmt to spent 10 mins in the astral pop up and start asking if there some dudes "spirit animal" or some shit.
>>
I've been extracting and smoking DMT for many years. I can say that it is truly one of the most potent drug experiences one can have. During one of my most profound "breakthrough" experiences, I witnessed what looked like tribal folk dancing in the environment I was in. I suppose this is what some people call the "elves". Not a drug to use without proper set and setting preparation. I have also found high dose psilocybin visuals to be incredibly similar to DMT visuals, which is no surprise since the molecules are so similar. Oh ya and a few name for the elves have been "clockwork elves", "machine elves", "factory elves"; I personally like to call them language elves, because they look like being comprised of strings of code or some kind of odd language.
>>
>>14893512
HAHAHAH
>>
>>14898442
yes well, most of us don't live on mountains in third-world countries with the luxury of being able to renounce all society so that we may attain enlightenment purely through meditation
You could never reach breakthrough level without imbibing unless you devote your entire life to it
And the point is that we are those bhuddas just as much as they are us, so we attain enlightenment through every method regardless
>>
>>14898472
yes, high doses of psilocybin are reminiscent of dmt but not nearly as intense
In fact, as I said before, I'd done shrooms a few times before dmt and it was great, but they were more 'fun trips' nothing transcendental
After dmt, it's like I've had a secret room in the mushroom realm unlocked that I couldn't access before
>>
>>14894811
the clockwork angels and the beings of all the other eras of creation when the initial expansion happened came to be.

they are plentiful and many, different.

the energy was so intense that the structure of energy evolved into beings, what was given proportionally less energy are 'less', the plane of existence you and i currently inhabit is probably fed so little that 'beings' had to form from molecules which together, doing the dance of the logos, reaching for perfection, creating vessels in which spirit can manifest.

You and i are the result of the evolution of molecules - but we were tampered with as a species and given creativity along with Ego by aliens, for reasons.

Cayyabis, not once.
>>
>>14893220
there is a digital or electromagnetic finess to these beings. like the 10101010101 binary.
>>
>>14898542
oh also, souls in bodies, reincarnation
>>
>>14898553
they are consciousness and consciousness is part an electromagnetic field, couple that with energy and you get fractal beings of energetic origin, a vessel of light(s)
>>
>>14898557
>light(s)
pure energy, untainted essence, non broken down primal matter
>>
>>14898495
Yeah you don't need to live on a mountain or renounce society, you got what another 50 years to learn how to do it?
Attaining enlightenment from smoking dmt? Not possible pal
>>
>>14898568
had it not been for dmt id of never givin a second glance at the occult. dmt IS the occult; it just depends on if you can recognize it again in waking state
>>
>>14898568
Or maybe it really is that easy and they're just been wasting their time with archaic methods. It used to take a hell of a long time to get from New York to San Francisco back when people had to walk, but with the advent of planes you can do it in a day!

Because it, "traditionally took a lot of time and work," doesn't necessarily mean its HAS to take a lot of time and work.
>>
>>14898568
this, you don't get enlightenment, understanding, gnosis from doing DMT/LSD/Herbs

they just alter your perception and gives you a new perspective, among other things.

enlightenment comes from searching withing
>>
>>14898568
Never said dmt causes enlightenment
But it can put you on the right track
Like I said, I did it once, 3 years ago
It was just the spark, but 3 years of reflection is what led to enlightenment
>>
>>14897889
go to peru/the amazon to do ayahuasca, do it with a proper curandero. not just an ayahuascero who prepares the brew, the curandero will help you go into your spirit/mind's own settings and will help you reconfigure yourself
>>
if you like the concept of reality as a self-configuring self-processing language, check out the CTMU

http://www.megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/Langan_CTMU_092902.pdf

I hope it will be appreciated here, it might even shed some light on alternate mental states.

For instance, we could describe the standard human brain as running the human cognitive syntax, but when introduced to DMT it expands its syntax to perceive other languages and sublanguages running throughout the universe.
>>
>>14898415
are you me?
>>
>>14898695
that simply isn’t feasible for most people. ive heard of an underground auhuasca movement in the usa.
root bark isnt hard to physically find, there most likely are mimosa trees in your neighborhood. you can buy maoi plants online.
>>
daily reminder that the first clinical dmt trials done in '93 where funded by the Scottish rite
>>
>>14898608
No enlightenment is when you draw all the prana (electricity) in your body away from your internal organs up the spine and bring this electricity so that it is all in your brain.
Your heart stops beating, all organs cease to function momentarily you pretty much replicate death.
You know how they say we use 11% of our brain capacitiy?
That is because the other 89% of power the brain can be harnessing it spent on digestion, muscular contraction, thoughts etc so when you draw forth all that energy into your brain you replicate death, your functioning at 100% and all that energy in your brain is awakening dormant centers most humans arn't aware of.

Now tell me how smoking dmt can replicate that, it can't DMT can show you a glimpse of the door, meditation allows you to walk through the door.
Alot of the intense trips you go on are nothing more then baby stuff in the eyes of monks/buddhas. You more then likely just on some lower astral plane, for 5-10 minutes unaware there are higher planes to be visited.
>>
>>14898711
any mt ore of this shit. i get a hard on for occult articles written in science language. crowlian metaphors have their place; but i enjoy the dry technical viewpoints like this
>>
>>14898780
but to some stoner you have no idea how much that can motivate them to explore meditation.

it is an initiation and that cannot be denied
>>
>>14898780
Hate when people say that shit, the only 10% of our brain is used shit originated from a lack of understanding of neurological sciences.
>>
>>14898780
Same as how anyone learned it in the first place, epiphany and exploration. I've made more than a few physical breakthroughs on LSD, as an example, because the change in perception and perspective was enough for me to notice and think about aspects of my physiology and my conscious relationship to it in ways I hadn't before.

This is, of course, all conjecture, as I've never done LSD and never known anyone who was enlightened. However, as I stated before, the assumption that the old, hard way is the only way is one regularly disproven as the world around us changes.
>>
>>14898833
There is no pill for enlightenment.
By all means keep trying, you said 3 years you have been doing this?
If you have spent 3 years researching meditation techniques and doing astral projection practices you wouldn't even need the dmt anymore.
But hey whatever road it is you wanna travel keep doing that.

>>14898802
True but like most stoners the drug becomes more important then then the journey
>>
>>14898794

ctmucommunity.org/wiki/

anandavala.info
>>
>you are enlightened
>>
>>14898959
trigger warning
>>
>>14898857
i only took dmt like 3 times. after i broke through i never took it again. i meditate daily
>>
>>14898952
bookmarked thank you,
ive been tired of the little updated shit on this link:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/Files.aspx?Filetype=Books
>>
>>14898857
No, I'm not the guy who said that. Even if my namefagging didn't give it away, the fact that I said, right there in my post, I've never used DMT, should have.

You'd think anyone that had a good bead on enlightenment would be able to pay a little more attention, amirite?!
>>
anyone else ever feel like these beings are around us all the time but we can only see them on dmt?

Also i believe as much of a visual aspect the trip has; there is an underrated sound...no symphony that plays along the visuals. like trace music that's not made with electronic instruments but with the visuals and vise versa.

And lsd and shrooms can be used to enhance a working or ritual. but dmt is a ritual within itself. i wonder what the whole mini death reborn cycle that occurs on dmt sounds like from a ceremonial magicians perspective
>>
>>14899042
*trance music
>>
>>14899042
its called rhythm.

dance to it if you can feel it.
>>
>>14899089
>now i know what it feels like to be a nigger
>>
>>14899100
>i can move around my focus of gravity properly through any part of my body making use of every muscle and tendon, stretching and strengthening it through easy meditative trance dancing

faggot
>>
>>14899143
i meant now i got the rhythm in me. like forrest gump dancing to elvis as he breaks off his ankle braces. not an insult man. i never tried trance dancing trance. sounds like fun
>>
>>14899184
its basically spasming but it opens up chi pathways, don't show other people
>>
File: 46579956938333.png (193KB, 411x455px) Image search: [Google]
46579956938333.png
193KB, 411x455px
>>14899184
>not an insult
>okey_thn.png
>>
>>14899042
>i wonder what the whole mini death reborn cycle that occurs on dmt sounds like from a ceremonial magicians perspective
http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap5.html
>>
How much do you need to have one of these experiences? My friend bought a point one time and shared a little bit of it with me. It was fun but I just felt incredibly stoned and like someone was holding a lighter to my anus. How much is enough/too much?
>>
>>14893512
I wonder if the machine elves do DMT and end up down here, and talk about their freaky experiences with "subspace" and "monkey elves"
>monkey elves

>"Hey, man, did you ever do coffee?"
>"Yeah, shit was wild. I saw the monkey elves. They live on an organic spaceship spinning around a giant fireball."
>"Woah, dude. You want another cup of ayahuasca?"
>>
>>14899244
>http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap5.html
thank you.
i have such a hard time deciding what to read of all of crowley's work
>>
>>14899251
dude gave me the doses out in separate capsules that i opened up and smoked.
YOU CAN OVERDOSE!
i think like 100mg's is enough to give to a heart attack

someone on erowid wrote about sharing dmt with his dad and it fucking killed him. im so glad i didn't offer my dad some to try. i even wanted to because i was so blown away
>>
ascendexistence.com/imagination-more-proof-of-the-multiverse/
>>
>>14895608
I bet you dont type like this on google
>>
>>14899345
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO false it hurts. disinfo plz leave
>>
File: SmokeyBrown_Anime_6775.png (85KB, 233x237px) Image search: [Google]
SmokeyBrown_Anime_6775.png
85KB, 233x237px
will i get my own stand if i overdose on dmt?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.