[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, we're fucked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kM s05VaOfE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: 1405197436154.jpg (98KB, 640x480px)
1405197436154.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
Well, we're fucked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kMs05VaOfE
>>
what caused that?
>>
>>14881022
God's tallywhacker
>>
>>14881022
I don't know, but it doesn't look natural.
>>
Reptilian lair sighted, Mr Icke
>>
>>14881036
>it doesn't look natural
How so?
>>
>>14881036
CGI tends to look unnatural, yes.
>>
>>14880993
there's another one of these threads on /pol/
it's been blurred out on google maps too
>>
>>14881074
Sauce?
>>
>>14881086
He just said
/pol/, you tard
>>
>>14880993
It's probably some fucking Russian mining company digging shit
>>
File: 1404835863623.gif (2MB, 240x180px)
1404835863623.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>14880993
The earth is falling apart, can't you hear it cry?
>>
>>14880993
Welcome to karst landscapes.
Limestone is shitty.
>>
>>14880993
Hollow Earth has just been proven.
>>
>>14880993
>what is a pitch
>>
>>14881196
in that usage I have no idea.
>>
ITT: faggots who don't play minecraft

This shit is normal.
>>
fuck off shils

the 10th red effer has been found and the new temple of saladman will be built as will come the apocalypse and the earth will fall from below us as predicted by the dirty sniveling kikes
>>
The earth is hollow. It's where the shapeshifting reptilian hominid Nephilim live.
>>
>>14880993
perhaps this is why putin is in favor of israel
Translate
>>
Sinkholes aren't paranormal.
>>
>>14882665

Lol, fucking Animorphs.
>>
File: quarry.png (2MB, 1345x890px)
quarry.png
2MB, 1345x890px
>>14880993
if that was some kind of sonic attack, would it be possible for it to cause the structure to blow from within like that? can anyone tell we're looking at here? bedrock is seven seven five on moh's
>>
>>14882800
continuing on, you realize the diameter is almost perfect as if it were bored through like a drill. also notice the debris around the circumfrance of the hole- how would something blow out so evenly like that-
>>
It was caused by a meteor

/thread
>>
Naturally occurring nigger hole. Needs to be nuked from orbit.
>>
Coordinates pls
>>
>>14882828

No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Explosions_for_the_National_Economy

/thread
>>
>>14881342
>faggots
>don't play minecraft
You seem to be confused
>>
>>14881022
me
>>
>>14882014
^ what this guy said.
>>
We're fucked thread.

Here you go:

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=yellowstone&tbm=nws

OR

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ebola&tbm=nws
>>
>>14881041
looks like something went out from the inside, not just collapsed ground.
>>
also this strange think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V49L8cLxq0A
>>
Well guys i would swear that the sky has become darker

I mean, I always remember the sky to be a light blue, now its almost always a deep blue, its has been 6months or so that it's darker.

Sad thing, I'm not even joking :(
>>
>>14884158
sad thing, I'm still laughing.

>only 90s kids remember blue skies
>>
>>14884189
people assume that the chemtrails is to harm us, but the truth is more sinister. with better technology, our cameras, etc can see more stuff in the sky, so "they" deposit particles into the atmosphere to basically distort our recordings and vision

of course, some places do not use chemtrails as much and every once in a while you see dozens of orbs in the sky..I'm sure you've seen the german or mexican vids
>>
>>14884158
What the fuck are you talking about?

The sky is still light blue here everyday.

You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1309466862591.jpg (63KB, 400x300px)
1309466862591.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>14884232
>>
So much disinfo here
>>
>>14881181
>one hole in the ground
>hurrdurr terra is hollow cumfurmed
>>
>>14884189

I laughed.
>>
>>14884077
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V49L8cLxq0A
I saw something very similar in Madrid 2012 I could see it very clearly with my own eyes no camera needed it was not that high in the sky
>>
>inb4 Mel's Hole
>>
>>14884257
Niggas be going to Wonderland
>>
Looks like some underground cave filled with probably natural gaz that exploded or the pressure was too high then *pouf*
>>
Its simply a sinkhole similar to those that have formed around the Chicxulub crater, only much larger. I'm guessing a meteor would have impacted that area and this sinkhole lies on the overall crater's perimeter. You can breifly see the bottom of the sinkhole, or the cave floor, so it definitely doesn't support hollow earth.

Probable that the original mound sat on top of a number of cave systems and eventually gave way to its own immense weight, collapsing into the caves below. Cavers are gonna love this place, right up until they get devoured by what lies beneath.
>>
>>14884526
>devoured by poison gas
>>
>>14884526
http://www.newsru.com/russia/12jul2014/yamal.html
>>
>>14884534
Discovered on the Yamal giant sinkhole. Helicopter serving the oil and gas fields on the Yamal Peninsula, filmed from the air funnel, reported that its size is so large that you can safely descend into several Mi-8 helicopters.

Failure is a few tens of kilometers from Bovanenskogo field, which is the largest natural gas reserves on the Yamal Peninsula. According to "Chelyabinsk Bulletin" on the bottom noise powerful underground stream.

Author video with flight funnel helicopter - user Bulka - indicates that the greenery around - it is a forest. It also indicates that the soil around the crater was thrown out, and its dark color "evidence on the impact of temperature." Edition Stormnews clarifies that the forest around - a dwarf, but the size, however, is impressive.

Under "Tyumen Kosmopoisk" emphasizes that the funnel can not be called conventional karst failure: "Perhaps, in the beginning there was an explosion (artificial? meteor?), then the soil under the funnel fell into a fairly wide underground river."

"Chelyabinsk Gazette" referring to the pilots reported that no survey work related to undermine powerful charge in these places have been conducted. "The size of the funnel (indirectly it can be assessed by looking at the greenery around the hole - it's trees, though dwarf, arctic), said that the power of the explosion was comparable with the power of a small atomic bomb," - said the publication.
>>
OP from a different thread.

I just find it interesting that my thread with a reasonable opening post and fairly constructive comments got deleted over night. Yet this thread full of "lol reptilian anus" and "clearly sinkhole" is going strong.

Again, sinkholes do NOT produce ejecta. That random debris around the rim came from within. Something pushed up out of the ground.

Research the Siberian Valley of Death and the metal "cauldrons" that multiple expeditions documented.

And please, guys, pay attention. Unknown parties are devaluing information and this culture of trolling does nothing but benefit "their" cause.

The one place people can share and disseminate information freely is HERE, online. Shitposting and disinfo make it so much harder to sift through the flotsam. Divide and conquer.

Do you see?
>>
>>14884929
you're right. this guys right.
The old thread should have been archived, can you check your history for a link?
>>
>>14884991
>>14881991

will this do?
>>
>>14885020
hmmm

http://boards(a period goes here)4chan.org/x/thread/14881991
>>
>>14885020
Yeah, thats great. Heres the link to the archive is anyone else is intrested

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14881991/
>>
>>14885030
I'm not playing games anymore. The question is why. Clearly there are many things going on that we, as the general public, are kept in the dark about. There are strange lights in sky and stranger things below our feet. People are going mad in greater and greater numbers all over the world and the things in the secret and hidden places in the world are taking people, kids, with impunity. And all we see in the news is worship of idols and distraction. A veil is drawn and we are complicit.

The government(s), because I really do think for all their token differences they share the same goals and for all intents and purposes are analogous, are interested in preserving the status quo. The acquisition, preservation, and the maintenance of power are their goals. And we are complicit. Why?

Let us assume that aliens exist, or inter-dimensional beings, or super advanced "mole-men". Whatever, it almost doesn't even matter. The point is, if it was our annihilation they desired we could do nothing to stop it.

The people in power maintain this charade with the willing help of these "others". The question is why? What do they have to bargain? What are the parameters of this compact that we are all part of but know nothing about?

And an extra 2 cents of mine? It is difficult to even ponder these things for the average person. The scale and inhumanity and manipulation is almost too much. This is not incidental. The glorification of "small picture" is on purpose. Your mortgage? Your need for fun time pop music? Your disregard of the odd, the unexplained and the terrifying are the invisible chains that bind us.

I apologize for the disorganized presentation of my thoughts. The satellite they have assigned to fuck with my head seems to be cranked to 110% today ; ]

Fiat Lux
>>
>>14884929

I learnt long ago that if you want to get people talking about something you have to shitpost and samefag out you ass until they have no choice but to start paying attention.

You start a well thought out and reasoned thread with solid information and an open ended outset and you will get shit.

Start a troll thread with fuck all information inviting people to troll and then samefag it yourself with some shitposting and it will fly to 300 replies in an hour.

Fuck, half the time the best thing to do is post a stupid troll picture and that itself will get you enough bumps and attention that a few will actually talk about the topic in your OP.

This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>14880993
So they are finally coming out, hm? Guessi t really is the end times.
>>
Who is supposedly coming out? That doesn't look like a closet so it can't be Tom cruise
>>
Besides aren't they meant to have openings at the poles to come out of? Mt Shasta as well and Tibet are meant to be entrances
>>
>>14885199

So perhaps this is just a place we don't know about. Maybe they changed their minds. Maybe something else happened that somehow alters what will happen.

/x/ really needs to get away from the idea that everything mystical and paranormal is pre-set and prophesied. The end of the world isn't going to be on a set date fortold thousands of years in advance. It's going to be on some random day of the week on some random year in some random place in the world that has no other significance other than that it's the time and place the world ended.

And no there's not some government conspiracy about it. The unseen world is just as chaotic and uncontrollable as the one we know.
>>
I don't get all the people who talk about the end time as if that would be a bad thing. An end to society as it stands is a good thing. The world isn't bad, what has happened to society is. We are in hell, noone is happy anymore. Change would be a release to all the crap we are put through. It would give power back to the people
>>
I agree.. The major event when it happens will be sudden and overwhelming. More than likely a lot of people won't even be aware something has happened straight away.
>>
>>14880993
It's a sinkhole, remember when one opened up in the middle of an intersection in the states?
Same shit and people flipped out then too.
>>
And I will admit, a part of me really wants something drastic to occur that would change everything. I'm tired of the crap this society has become
>>
>>14884929

This is a good read for the Valley of Death

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm
>>
>>14885166
Alright. Fuck it.

Clearly this thing is the result of an energy beam composed from the harvested souls of all the missing people who disappear in the woods due to bigfoot; going into the Black Knight satellite which in return shoots it at the moon.

The soviet and us nuclear geoengineering programs were an attempt to combat these things from the inner earth. (protip: we lost).

And on some real shit, when the time comes, are you going to be willing to die, or worse, to fight things that we used to worship as gods?

Or just lie there and take it?

Vita Mutata, Non Tollitur
>>
File: batman-alex-ross.jpg (35KB, 550x358px)
batman-alex-ross.jpg
35KB, 550x358px
Stand back!
I'm going in.
>>
And it is crap. People suffer and stress for what? So you can have the right to pay taxes and bills and do it all again for another week. Either that or starve. There is very little humanity left in the human race. We already have the barcodes stamped on our heads.
>>
The hole was made by laser beam as others have pointed out in this thread. It marks the beginning of construction of a summer resort underground for reptilians. I know this because I am a reptilian ask me anything.
>>
Psssshhh.... Everyone knows the black knight satellite is there because the entire earth is one big reality tv show for the galaxy... South Park had it right
>>
OP here that's just my mom's vagina
>>
Maybe the breakaway society has access to time travel . Maybe end of world scenarios have occurred numerous times and they keep turning back the clock to this shit. Maybe that feeling you get that you could be special is because in those time lines you have been a hero but it's been taken away from you
>>
>>14885282
I wish I had a girlfriend
>>
not a mining company ..they dont dig like this ..and they wouldn't put a huge hole right beside a small lake of sorts
>>
They've taken her away from you anon
>>
>>14883957

the idea of an ebola outbreak, or any hemorrhagic fever we currently know of affecting a large first world population is highly unlikely. You might get one or two cases, but they will be quickly contained and quarantined.

The reason being is that the symptoms come on quick, the host dies within a short period of time, and the transmission system is rather ineffective. It hits countries like Africa and South America the hardest because of the lack of medical knowledge and proper hospitals.

The only reason HIV has been so successful is because of the fact that it has such a long incubation period. Allowing the host to spread it to one person and another with out already knowing that they are infected.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 600x600px)
image.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>
>>14885320
so fake it hurts
>>
>Giant hole in the ground, therefor Aliens/Reptoids/Time Travelers/Hollow Earth etc etc

I think you guys might be jumping to conclusions a bit here. What we see here is more than likely a sinkhole so please, stop talking out your asses like fucking morons
>>
>>14885334
>>14885233
No, it is not. Things SINK in a sinkhole. They do not pile up around the rim as if pushed up from below. 3 seconds on google will prove me right.

In addition. The idea of an explosion, or JUST an explosion seems unlikely as well. From the video it looks like a vertical tunnel. An explosion would make make a concave bowl shape, not a funnel shape with a pillar of nothing in the center.

If you are a "disninfo agent", get better at your job, my taxes still pay you, have some pride in what you do even if it is wrong.

If you are just a random person. Inform yourself to better yourself.

>captcha: commtsk merchant
>commie merchant eh?
>>
>>14885334
disinfo pls go
>>
How do you get a job as disinfo anyway?
>>
And as disinfo do you actually believe but continue to do your job?
>>
I notice you haven't replied to the anon who pointed out sinkhole don't have plied dirt next to them. Did you have to call your supervisor over ?
>>
>>14885436
Honestly? I think they are either advanced computer programs or shitty AI. Or retards from the NSA who couldn't hang with the big boys and so are desk monkeys shitting up conspiracy sites online.

That is why they often seem so transparent.
>>
To me it looks like there may be a possible tunnel system in the hole. Hyperthetically if someone/ something was trying to escape the tunnels quickly would a weapon discharge look like the hole?
>>
>>14885456
That is kind of what I am thinking. Because I feel like there does not seem to be enough material on the surface to correspond with the volume of the hollow space (even just the part we can see, I am confident it is much deeper).

I think the "ejecta", and I believe less and less that that is what it is, is just crap scraped up and pushed up by whatever emerged after vaporizing a solid column of earth and trying to fit through that space.

Guys, I'm talking millions of cubic feet of dirt and rock. Where did it go? And please, don't give me that
>down
shit.
>>
>>14885376
That doesn't look like a little polite kind of sinkhole where it eats a few meters of highway.

It looks more like the sudden massive collapse kind of sinkhole where thousands of tonnes of earth falls into a cavern.

These kinds of events are quick and violent, and displaced air has to escape by moving upwards through the falling debris, propelling some of it upwards. Forming the nice ring of shit around it.
>>
>>14885317
Imagine if Ebola evolved and turned people into 28 day's later zombies
>>
>>14884077
What the FUCK.
>>
>>14885505

viruses don't evolve like that.
>>
>>14885510
I know, but just imagine if it somehow could happen
>>
>>14885510
Ebola is not a virus.
>>
>>14885515

Fine, even if it evolved to make people get all angry and start attacking people like rabies, it still wouldn't be very effective. The amount of pain that people go through while suffering from Ebola is astounding. They wouldn't be able to get up from their bed, let alone start chasing people down.

>>14885518
Yes it is, are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>14885487
This seems like a reasonable explanation on the surface, but the deeper you dig the more you find.
>see what I did there?

I find it hard to believe. Things do not come out of sinkholes. Even in the videos online of sinkholes forming under lakes there is NO bubbling or air escaping.

It is my understanding that sinkholes form due the gradual erosion by underground rivers and the resulting collapse of the earth above. No escaping air and debris because it gets pushed into the space the river occupies.

For what you have said to occur, there needs to be a hollow space underground with no place for the air to go but up with enough force to throw tons of shit up. Like a round christmas ornament.

I understand that I may be wrong, I am no scientist or expert on geology, but I do not think that is how these things work.

If you have an explanation feel free to illuminate me and the others.
>>
>>14885547
maybe there was a kind of gaseous explosion? like flammable gas got ignited somehow ?
the news article about it describe how it was filmed by a helicopter crew working for Oil&Gas company.
so its probly near some underground sources of natural gas or something
>>
>>14885522

>>14885518
>Yes it is, are you a fucking retard?

Ebolas not a virus its a word that shows how black people communicate together in special ways.

god anon are you stupid? im 13 and even I know this!
>>
>>14885702
As I said in an above post, explosion seems unlikely just due to the nature of the resulting formation. Natural gas pockets don't really occur close to the surface, and it just seems hard to believe that what, lighting hit a little gas vent on the surface and flame traveled down through cracks in the earth to the reservoir which was over an underground river? And the whole shebang collapsed into the motherfucker?

Look up the Gate to Hell in, Kyrgyzstan I think, to see what a natural gas fire looks like.
>>
>>14885744
maybe there is a mining operation that cause an explosion or a great pressure?
I think its interesting how an Oil&Gas company helicopter just happened to be in the area
>>
>>14885768

its an autonomous region on the yamar peninsula or whatever. Im thinking that means these companies might do things that aren't normally allowed in environmentally protected areas
>>
>>14885744
>Gate to Hell in, Kyrgyzstan

that's an interesting story. what a bunch of retards. they set it on fore intentionally. WTF would they do that?
I mean its like probly a 600 year supply of natural gas pouring out 24/7 and they just lit the fucker off? now its going to burn for hundreds of years!!
hello global warming
>>
>>14884036
but it doesnt
>>
>>14885818
but it does
>>
its the anus goblin's anus
>>
>>14885744
>Natural gas pockets don't really occur close to the surface
Look at the video anon, it's not close to the surface.

You can see where the ground collapsed (a shitload of it) and the cave begins.
>>
>>14885879
erm prolapsed not collapsed see the above mention of the anus goblin...
>>
looks like a fresh impact crater, wow its fucking nothing
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkhole

Idiots.
>>
>>14883957

This too: http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/scientists-report-yellowstone-supervolcano-bigger-than-previously-thought/26894932
>>
>>14885891
How does so much dirt end up around a "sink" hole
>>
>>14885891
Namecalling never proved anyone right. If you have anything constructive to add feel free. But recognize that the opinions educated people form, are based on fact and observable phenomena tempered by a healthy understanding of our own limitations.

So I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but you aren't gonna change MY mind by calling me an idiot.
>>
it would be great if there was a point of reference for size
for all we know he could have ripped the hole up down at the local pitch and putt
>>
>>14885723
i believe you're thinking of ebonics, not ebola
>>
>>14886091
do you think?
>>
File: 1397776715979.jpg (10KB, 368x368px)
1397776715979.jpg
10KB, 368x368px
>>14886095
i do think on occasion, like whether or not i'm hungry enough to go get some grilled chicken from yesterdays cook out, or whether not not i should reply to obvious trolls for entertainment. but sometimes i don't think, like when i fuck a girl i know is bat shit insane, but it's worth it. turning crazy girls into feminists, just so people think they're all crazy :) preemptive thinking i guess... so to answer your question, yes i think.
>>
>>14886115
and bump because why not
>>
>>14886160
BUMP
>>
>>14886115
Why do they even call themselves feminists? Why not just call themselves "man haters who are retards and blame all men for everything ever"?
>>
>>14886249
because then people would know what they were up to, so they took a name that used to mean something, to mask their "boo hoo, no one stays with me cause i'm fucking stupid"
>>
>>14885225
>>14885225
I'm pretty sure everyone will recognise a mushroom cloud when they see one
>>
>>14886271
More like "Crazy psycho who will chop your dick off at night and throw it out a moving van." type of person. At least they make it easy with who to avoid!
>>
>>14881022
Maybe a meteor
>>
>>14880993
They are coming.
>>
>>14886291
true dat, hell i say we put them on an island with nothing but women and watch them find that it's the worst thing that could happen, cause most other girls don't put up with their bitching either, without attention they wither
>>
>>14885172
>>14885225
>>14886373

what event? how bad will it be? who is coming?
will we be fighting Greys in the streets or?
>>
>>14886360
They were always here
>>
>>14886381
i think you accidently tagged me, i was talking about feminist...though you could technically fight them on the street
>>
>>14886428
>tagged me
>>
>>14886434
tagged me as in clicked on my post number and added it to the post. jesus, don't argue semantics when you knew what i mean
>>
File: ayyoc.jpg (59KB, 600x400px)
ayyoc.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
>>14882665
i made an image
>>
>>14885505
28 days later is magic rabies, Ebola turns your organs into soup they aren't really closley related
>>
>>14880993
Roll for anal-circumference
>>
>>14880993
viral marketing for the Godzilla blu-ray
>>
>lel sinkhole

Sinkholes don't have debris on the edges.

Subsequently, can't be a meteor either, since the angle is off.
>>
you all know theres liquid at the bottom of it that makes it look like a hole going down right?
it's more than likely a meteoroid and then rain that filled it up.

jesus /x/ I fucking hate you so much
>>
>>14885325

it's not actually fake it's just everything he was wearing including his camera was available at the time.
>>
>>14886091

its a difference? it only something black people do to each other so its not like it matters to me I play civilization Revolution and its never a problem its only afrika
>>
>>14884368
>no replies
Lol i guess the skeptictards couldnt find an explanation for this one.
Must be swampgas liberal weatherbaloon
>>
>>14886630
We'd know if it were a meteor, if it were big enough to make it through the atmosphere it would have been far more devastating of the surface, all the trees surrounding it would have been completely levelled.

This all points to underground gas explosion
>>
>>14884368
Dang aliums trying to make glowdicks in the sky
>>
>>14886640
ebola can happen to anyone bro, not just black people.
>>
>>14881022
sandworm, dude
>>
My guess would be a old volcano that is no longer active, that had its bottom collapse.
>>
>>14886631
It's ok we hate you too
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.