[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsecured IP Cameras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 25

File: Logo.jpg (33KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo.jpg
33KB, 327x400px
What's creepier than the feeling you're being watched?

Actually being watched.

Shodanhq.com

Search for Netwave IP cameras
Most of them are unsecured and you only need to put admin for the username

I've fucked with a good bit of people and uploaded it to my channel on youtube..

here''s a few videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzJtYZKZBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXL3ySThxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXDkD0vPob8
>>
Dude this is amazing..
>>
Before I click are there titties because that's all I'm interested in
>>
but doesnt ur light turn on?
>>
>>14875846
it's security camereas, there different lol. They have built in mics and speakers

The titles are IP cam creepin.... nothing bad, just me fucking with people
>>
>>14875883
my bad they're**
>>
LOL how the hell do you access the microphone??
>>
bumpin to try and get some more posts/cameras in here
>>
ITT: OP shamelessly advertising his faggotry
>>
Thanx OP for address, had the site memorized then forgot after not going their for a while.
>>
Haha, holy shit Shodan. I used to have a lot of fun with the stuff on that site. I used to fuck with people's routers. For example, if someone had an Xbox, I'd block all the ports used by the Xbox for connecting online, then I'd sit back and watch the activity log on the router while they tried over and over to connect on the Xbox. Shit was jokes. And I'd fuck around with the QoS and turn on bandwidth control at like 128k/ps or even take them back to the days of dialup and limit them to 56k for a while. Then I'd turn off the limitations for a while and just keep going back and forth like that for days. And of course I'd arbitrarily block other devices at random, like cell phones and tablets and shit.

There was actually a lot of things you could do with someone's router, but I haven't bothered with any of it in a couple years I guess. Shit is fun though. I had looked into whether or not it was possible to upload a rootkit to different routers, but I don't even remember what I found out about it. But lol, maybe I'll look into again.

Thanks for reminding me about Shodan, anon
>>
>>14876471
NP man, the only other thing Ive done other than the camera shit is go thru external hard drives and jack movies and shit from it
>>
guides for noobs?
>>
>>14876745

Just so people don't bitch that I'm shilling my shit on here, go thru the comments of the the wake up call video in the OP. I made a guide and posted it in the comments.
>>
wow op nice videos you earned yourself a sub everyone else should too haha
>>
>>14876773
I agree OP's videos are hilarious
>>
>>14876773
>>14876781

Thanks! I try to upload 2-3 new ones each week, sometimes shodan goes down for a few days so I can't do shit when that happens lol
>>
>>14876673
That's a good idea. I don't remember seeing external drives on the site, but I'll be checking again tonight when I get home. Maybe I'll find some nudes or something, or enough info to sell someone's identity. This could become quite lucrative
>>
>>14877009
trust me, you can. You'll find loads of businesses with all sorts of sensitive info. I didn't save any of that shit because I have no idea how to use that shit safely, and i'd rather not risk it haha.

on the main page of shodan, wait for the little scroll bar that goes through some search terms to say something like omega-external hard drives.. there's two that show up, one for the Netherlands and then one that is all countries.
>>
>>14877024
Thanks for the info, bro. Hopefully not too many loudmouth idiots find out about this and ruin it for everyone. If this blows up and becomes general knowledge, people will start being much more safer with their cameras and devices, and it'll be harder to find unsecured devices. The less people who know about it, the longer it will last, ya know?

And hey, if I find any nudes or anything juicy, I'll let you know where it is so you can grab some of it too
>>
>>14877070
sweet sounds good man.
>>
>>14877252
piece of shit
>>
>>14877252

You're a worthless sack of shit.

Fuck you.
>>
>>14877252
Like i said, I only used it for shit like movies and music and games.
>>
I did this once in a thread I found on /b/ a few years back. Saw some middle aged french couple fucking. Came back the next day to the woman masturbating on the bed. I never went back.
>>
>>14877376
...were they fat as fuck? and it was like, green for all the camera shit around the feed?
>>
>>14877382
Not really. The wife looked fat because she ha huge fucking tits. Like, backbreaking tits. I don't remember much of what the camera itself looked like. They had a computer chair they put clothes on, though
>>
>>14877390
ahhh, i found one like that with two fatasses fucking, i tried to mess with them but the mic would only squeal loudly but not to where they would move or stop lol
>>
>>14877291
>>14877284
>jealousfags

It's the way of the world, faggots. Besides, they'll get the money back. It'll just take a little while. I think these rich folks can survive 90 days while they wait to get their $2-3000 back. You wanna talk about crooks?

This guy's a doctor. I racked up $25,000 in medical bills last year when I broke my leg and ankle. 25 thousand fucking dollars. For a doctor to reset my bones and review a couple X-rays every two weeks for 12 weeks. A grand total of about 3 hours of his time. Who's the real crook? This guy feeds into, and profits from a corrupt industry that bleeds people dry and leaves them in crushing debt for services that are of vital necessity to individuals and society at large. Why in the fuck does a broken leg cost $25,000? Why are people allowed to die because they can't afford a couple hours of a surgeon's precious time? Why are life saving drugs and treatment out of so many people's financial reach?

Call me an asshole for not giving a fuck about this doctor's two or three grand that he's going to get back anyway. Cry me a fucking river. If he was a poor or middle class struggling laborer or civil servant or something, I'd find another target. But this guy doesn't need my sympathy. Fuck him, and fuck you too. He's lucky I don't sell his info to the Albanians in my old neighborhood. They buy and sell identities and personal info like crazy. He's lucky I'm only looking for a month of rent and a couch. Blow me
>>
>>14877410
its not his fucking fault youre too lazy to be a doctor.
>>
here's another cool one I did where the dude was actually pretty cool about the whole ordeal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpKa4ChI3_g
>>
>>14877410
How do you even go about benefitting from this without it being traced back to you? Anything that is shipped to your house seems like a problem.
>>
>>14877496
That's poor reasoning there, buddy. What's that got to do with anything? Are you suggesting that if I wanted that kind of money, I should be a doctor? Nevermind the fact that I just typed up a TL;DR about how doctors and the medical industry charge too much. I just spent three paragraphs explaining that I don't think doctors deserve that kind of money when it's earned on the suffering and even deaths of human beings who can't afford their exorbitant fees. And if they manage to get treatment, they are left in crippling debt. Now, that doesn't happen to everybody who undergoes some kind of medical treatment, but it happens to enough of them, myself included. So basically what I'm saying is, I wouldn't even want to be a medical doctor in today's society. At least not one who charges those kinds of rates.

You're an idiot, and on top of that, I doubt you'd resist the temptation to rob a little bit of money from a total stranger if you knew you'd never get caught and you wouldn't be hurting this person at all in the long run. I doubt your grand moral code would stand up to the opportunity. And maybe you're just mad because you aren't able to do this yourself. You probably wouldn't know what to do with a Social Security number and a DOB if you had one right in front of you.

Like I said, cry me a fucking river about your poor, soon-to-be-victimized doctor. Then drown in it, faggot.
>>
>>14877410
You sound like a lazy fuck who thinks the world owes you everything simply because you exist.

May Nemesis, goddess of divine retribution, find you wanting.
>>
Do I have to sign up for this site? I can't seem to get it to work.
>>
>>14877546
I Agree entirely with you about all the doctor/medicine crap in 'Merica, And it's the same if you ask me if you got knowledge and you exploit someone it's the same thing, But if someone is that stupid, fuck em.
Born to rule.
>>
>>14877546
k then u rich anon calling me faggot . wanting to prove something to yourself, huh?
>>
>>14877563
You have to sign up if you want to see more than the first page, or use the country filter. other than that you'd have to refresh over and over again to get a new list on the first page
>>
>>14877553
>You sound like a lazy fuck who thinks the world owes you everything simply because you exist.
see
>>14877410
specifically
> If he was a poor or middle class struggling laborer or civil servant or something, I'd find another target.
It's okay, dumbfuck. Just ignore that statement. It doesn't fit into your notion of me being lazy and karmically entitled. Stupid-ass
>>
File: nerd.jpg (52KB, 515x385px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
52KB, 515x385px
>>14877410
>it's the way of the world
>calls people jealous
>proceeds to spew jealousy and angst at a doctor for fixing his broken arm
>>
>le honeypot
>>
File: 173.jpg (10KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
10KB, 500x375px
>>14875763
So couldn't the idiot who made these videos get into trouble somehow?
>>
>>14875763
Oh man, about a month ago me and my buddies found an ipcam. There was a dog in this kitchen area so we started barking at it. This lady comes out so we start making noises at her. All of a sudden this 80 something year old naked guy comes out and just stares at the camera listening for a minute before turning it off. My friend was laughing so hard he peed on the couch. 11/10
>>
File: Vice_City.png (39KB, 819x599px) Image search: [Google]
Vice_City.png
39KB, 819x599px
>>14877628
>it was my leg, not my arm
>can you read?
>not "jealous" of the doctor fixing my LEG (dumbass)
>am pissed off at the $25,000 price tag
>they rob some people, some other people rob them
>I stand by my statement
>>
>>14877644
>The angst permeates through the peeping tom sweaty neckbeard
>>
>>14877635
nah, no hacking involved, i tell em how to secure it afterwards. even if i have to go back on it after they unplug it.
>>
>>14877704
i'm not sure if the hard drives log your IP address dude. be careful.
>>
>>14877704
Lol this guy's a big Coldplay and Celine Dion fan.
>>
>>14877710
Multiple proxies on top of VPN, spoofed MAC, neighbor's cracked wifi...

I'm all set. Thanks for the concern tho, brother
>>
lol fucking coldplay

nice videos OP.

do one making sex noises
>>
>>14877731
no problem dude!
>>
>>14877794
could you share your css style?
also... windows?
not even virtualbox?
erhm.... be careful yo
>>
>>14877628
It's not really the doc's fault. Hospitals are largely unregulated in the USA. Each hospital can set wildly different (but always high) prices for the same treatment. In countries with more socialized systems, the government sets the price. A broken arm would probably be $300-$500 in the UK (converted to pounds).

Don't get me wrong, American health care can be top notch. You just have to have good insurance or be rich as hell not to end up in debt.
>>
Never seems to be any cams running in politically unstable regions anymore.
I remember about 5 or 6 years ago, these links to a series of cams located in or around the Gaza Strip area, and people were going apeshit over them because they were capturing some sort of artillery barrage. I may have the location name wrong, but it was definitely somewhere in that general region. I find those things interesting.
>>
>>14877801
CSS is 4chan NOLIF3 v2
https://userstyles.org/styles/23052/4chan-n0lif3-v2-it-s-new-may-2014
I use Stylish add-on with it

And I'm not worried about a VM or Windows. I got this. I'm not breaking into some government website or something. This is just some idiot in another country who's dumb enough to store tax returns and other vital information on an unsecured external drive. Like I said, I've got several layers of IP protection and my MAC disguised, someone else's wifi, and I'm even spoofing my browser settings and details.

Yeah, I could be taking extra precautions though. If anything, I'll just hold on to the information until next month or something to distance myself from any records that could possibly get left on his system. Honestly though, I don't think this guy is technically inclined enough to monitor his incoming connections and firewall logs and shit. Especially not a month after the intrusion

I guess I'm feeling cocky tonight
>>
>what's creepier than actually being watched?

Watching someone that doesn't know they're being watched.
>>
>>14877859
hope all goes well man.

hit me up on my youtube channel, we can shoot the shit and you can tell me how it went after all is said and done, as i doubt this thread will be alive for a month lol

im OP btw lol
>>
>>14877867

lol, good follow up lol
>>
>>14877859
Well in general I dont think he is going to be able to tell wtf happen, but I could track you... :)
And yes i believe you are off the hook in this one. But keep in mind there is a lot of bait in the net now days...

And yes once in a while we all feel cocky :)
>>
>>14877859
How did you learn how to do all the necessary precautions you take to ensure you don't get busted? Did it just stem naturally from your understanding of how the internet works (and if so, how did you learn about all that)? Super curious about this sort of stuff.
>>
>>14877885
I can also help you with that, tracing someone is all in the context of the source of the signal, try finding more information about the traceroute tool, also look for nmap, this tools help you get the info required to do packet forensics, once you find the first proxy and you get into it, then you can track other tracks... but VPN usually will lead you do a much more complex scenario...

the above stuff is kiddie stuff... I have developed stuff that can do that sort of stuff without humans intervention...

But yea... I have been hacking since ages ago... before all the wifi bs...

im this guy:
>>14877801
>>
>>14877893
Thanks for the response. Relatedly, if you could suggest to an aspiring hacker one particular focus that would enable them to do a lot of cool stuff, what would that focus be?
>>
>>14877909
Learn C and how malloc works, If you do that, there is not limit, But if you just want to impress people learn linux+metasploit and how networks work...
I made my own auto-wifi-rapist-tool with very basic knowledge stuff I have known for years...
But I have to be clear I know 4 of programming languages at almost 90% and others to a lesser degree...

Why learning to code will make you a hacker?, because if you can read trough open-source code, then you will find things to exploit.

Have fun.
>>
>>14875763
I can't seem to find ANY unsecured cams, when I try putting admin for the user it just doesn't take it, am I fucking up somewhere or do I just have shitty luck finding cams that are actually unsecured?
>>
A few good searches to start with is "netcam", will give you about 15,000 results from different TRENDNET cameras.
(Default Username/Password is admin/admin)

http://www.shodanhq.com/search?q=netcam

For Foscam and their clones search for "netwave IP camera"
(Default username is admin, no password or admin/123456

http://www.shodanhq.com/search?q=netwave+ip+cameras

Sign up for a free account to get use of the Country and City filters, it is however limited to 50 first results.

The paid accounts can view up to 10,000 results.

Also, please dont change the usernames/passwords, it will only make the owner disconnect the camera.
>>
>>14877936
Same here, each and every single camera is protected
>>
>tfw I've been grabbing every new entry that appears and changing the username and password

Just kidding I can't get into any either. I've found a few parking lot security cameras though and I got one that seemed to be in someone's garage.
>>
File: halp.png (65KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
65KB, 1440x900px
Help a non-computerfag guise, what do?
>>
>>14877992
look for the default password of the machine online, look for the model +password
its usually the default one...
Have you changed your routers password?
:)
>>
>>14877909
Pretty much this >>14877931

If you ask 100 guys where to start, you'll get this answer pretty every time.

Learn to program, learn to program, learn to program. C is fucking everywhere, and you'll need to be more than just familiar with it. Plus you'll need to be able to write your own tools when you get more advanced. If you want to be FUD, you obviously can't be using something that can be easily downloaded OTI. It'll need to be original and 0-day if you want to have any success with it, whatever it is.

Now, you could just be content with being a skid and using other people's tools, and that's fine if you just want to (like the other anon said) impress people or just have a little fun. That works for people with less far-reaching ambitions in hacking. If you just want to fuck around and pull off some semi-cool stuff, being a skid has its place. After all, you'd still be more knowledgeable than the average computer user OTI or IRL.

I talked to someone once who said they suggest to newbies that if they're intimidated by picking up their first programming language, they could try learning something like HTML first. I scoffed at first, but then he explained why, and it makes some sense. HTML IS NOT a programming language, but it can teach noobs a thing or two. It's an easy (and HARMLESS) way to learn just how important syntax and form and things are. You won't damage anything, and you'll have an easily visualized representation of your "code" so you can get an idea how much of a difference can be made by one missing comma or backslash or bracket. Again, it's just training wheels, and you will virtually nothing useful in hacking, but it could possibly familiarize you with some of the things I listed above.

Personally, I didn't use this person's method. But on the surface I can see his point about how it could prove helpful to an intimidated noob. Just food for thought
>>
>>14878001
Yeah, but it's not hard. We have no cameras hooked up in our house though, and several routers that are hard to navigate
>>
>>14878004
>learn virtually nothing usefull
>>
Finally got someone. It's a mother and daughter watching TV. Now that I've actually got one this doesn't feel okay, guys.
>>
>>14878022
Link plox
>>
>>14878004
I liked a lot how you put it, and yes, HTML will help anyone start understanding semantics, but I would also recommend a lot learning JavaScript, it's the fucking future of fucking of all fucking things.

>>14878021
Learn virtually nothing useful???, I bet you are in a shit hole of a country, last time I checked the NSA is still hiring capable people in such terms...
>>
This doesn't work. At all.
>>
I either get this, or it forces me to use 'Server Push Mode' which doesn't accept simply typing 'admin' for a username without a password. Is this normal or am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: halp.png (94KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
94KB, 1440x900px
>>14878061
Forgot pic.
>>
>>14878064
see
>>14878060
>>
>>14878061
>>14878064
>>14878069
Look on the web for the equipment default password, if that does not work, Pretty much your other option is brute forcing it...
Which requires either knowing wtf is that or just an app to do the work+dictionary

I suggest move along if you cant do something as simple as that
>>
>>14878083
Oh, fuck off you pretentious prat. A year ago we had threads like this using Shogan and people just shared IPs and the like with each other, including passwords and usernames and it all worked.
>>
>>14878083
I know the default equipment setting, it's 'admin' with no password.
But I've only bruteforced a computer with a CD that had an OS built for bruteforcing on it, I don't know how to bruteforce something like this
>>
here, play with this

http://www.webcamvue.com/find_webcams.asp
>>
OP here, decided to just post this to help you guys out
http://thebrobrobro1988(dot)blog(remove this)spot.com/

remove spaces and put a . where the spaces were
>>
>>14877522
He handled that really well.
>>
>>14878097
ignore the "remove" part, i forgot to take that out after i found a better way to make avoid the spam filter
>>
>>14878083
i vote that someone who isn't a self entitled douche posts a few specific IPs and passwords for the less electronically talented of us
>>
>>14878088
>>14878091
Wow I did have never searched in google for brute force info. is full of shill shit....
sorry guys ill try to give you some proper tools after i go for another six pack...
>>
>>14878098
lol i know right? He was one of the coolest people I've messed with so far

this dude took off running at the camera on the phone with his wife
>>
>>14878121
SHIT forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0bUQzsQ-oQ
>>
>>14878107
here is the info:
Actually before I go for another round, cus I might not be able to come back from that....
If you know what I mean...

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing_for_Brute_Force_(OWASP-AT-004)

here it is, also for any hacktivist or hack hobbist thats the one of the BEST sites to start nowdays...

have fun guys :)

hope one day you hack me ;)
>>
>>14878031
Both of those posts were from me.

When I said
>learn virtually nothing useful
I was just correcting my typo from my prior post. I didn't mean that hacking was virtually useless, I was saying that learning HTML is virtually useless for serious hacking and infiltration.

Another suggestion for >>14877909
if you're still here:
Learn command line and terminal etc like the back of your hand. Especially if you plan on attacking websites and web applications in the future. MySQL and tools like that don't hold your hand, and you'll need to know how to navigate a cmd prompt-like environment.

In a nutshell, you've got years of reading, learning, studying, breaking your own computer and more reading and learning if you're serious about this endeavor. Good luck.
>>
File: snap.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
holy shit i found someones murder basement
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
>>14878129
>breaking your own computer
and also fixing it...
and ahhh ok... sorry...

I posted how to brute force the cams, I have honestly not even tried to open the site... have done much more fun things in my life than spying in technological impaired people...
>>
>>14878137
that's nothin dude, I found someone who seriously named the camera "meth lab cam 1"

but that also could have been someone who also fucked with the camera and renamed it.

http://76.99.48.109/

OP here again, and here's another on you can mess with

http://24.151.93.85/
>>
Can I use stereomix to play music over people's cameras?
>>
>>14878163
yes, yes you can.
>>
>>14878169
Nice. Very nice.

I tried to wake people in Italy up but I think nobody was home.
>>
>>14878176
which song? :D
>>
>>14878187
Peer Pressure by The Screamers

Since we're getting all Cyberpunk up in here I thought I'd listen to some Synthpunk
>>
>>14878192
rly?
why not the prodigy?
If you want i can drop a few of my fav hacking songs
>>
>>14878187
I'd suggest Angel of Death by Slayer. That shrill, high-pitched scream beginning could scare someone into a heart attack if they're just sleeping and not expecting anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K6_zsJ8KPP0#t=19
>>
>>14878194
I want to get into The Prodigy but I've been procrastinating on it because they've got a giant library. The Screamers are #true #kvlt shit too though, without The Screamers there would be no The Prodigy.
>>
>>14878195
Or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuCtL5SrW94

It immediately starts off loud and abrasive.
>>
>>14878195
>>14878201
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH5EAUCzHfA

None of that pussy metal shit
>>
>>14878196
>The Screamers
nice one, I will dig into that also check, of course more modern stuff... like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHk0woRtNAI
want me to go on? ;)
>>
>>14878207
Well then, nigger, excuse the shit out of me
>>
>>14875763
what's the password for the cams?
>>
>>14878217
With about half of them you can just put 'admin' as the username without a password. But the good ones all have passwords set by the owners. As someone else said, feel free to bruteforce, probably the only way to get the password.
Common passwords are the name of the service provider, 1234 or 123456789 or something like that, password, name of the area the cam is in, etc.
>>
>>14878208
I know a bit of the modern stuff. I prefer that neo-80s scene and a bit of experimental hip-hop above all other modern electronic genres though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4
(I know Perturbator is kind of generic but its nice from time to time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms-uKIw1rJs
Noir Deco is always cool.

As for the ultimate hacking hip-hop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZgZT4DGSY
>>
>>14878234
I guess.... music is a hard thing to agree into...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
>>
>>14878234
Is this capslock?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Awww...
>>
>>14878300
what
>>
>>14878308
link plz
>>
So I just started playing some tunes through a camera in some kind of shop. A guy came up and disconnected it. I aint gonna get v& now, right?
>>
everything is an invalid search query
>>
>>14878332
getting the same.
>>
>>14878309
You must be new here. She posted those songs, and lots of others that were very similar.
>>
>>14878338
Yeah, I don't go on /x/ a lot. I'm a summerfag tbh, I came here because I had nothing to do and a lot of time.
>>
>>14878345
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>14875763
I did this once with a friend and ended up with two naked 10 year olds... We didn't feel like getting v& so we just stopped doing it
>>
You ever wonder how these webcams get on here? Whenever you visit the site, you're added.
>>
>>14878497
>not keeping your cam unplugged
>no putting tape over internal cam
>>
>>14878497
Not really. Even if that's true, as long as your shit is protected your good.
>>
>>14878345
>>14878345
Summerfag pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>14878482
Story?
>>
If someone does randy newman in this one i'm going to piss myself
>>
bumpin
>>
How about Doxing this cafe?

http://24.151.93.85/
>>
>>14880551
oh one of you dicks changed the password
last time I share
>>
>>14880598
Dude please share, make a pastebin or something. I swear I won't change passwords.

[email protected]

Send the link to the guerillamail adress or something
>>
What search terms should I be using to find some more lewd ones, and ones that I can use my mic on?
>>
What do you use to record this brobrobro?
>>
>>14878482

Depending on what that looked like you should have sent that ip to the fbi anonymously.

Then again that could have roped you into the investigation.
>>
>>14880641
the record button on the top of the camera page.

It saves in a weird folder and even if you move it you cant find it unless you use the search function on your file explorer.
>>
Man, this makes me paranoid about my webcam.

I tend to cover it with plastic, then think I'm being crazy and take it off, then cover it again.
>>
>>14875930
THIS
>>
>>14880928
these cameras aren't webcams, though those too can be accessed
>>
>>14880961
How do I avoid that happening?
>>
>>14880958
I made a guide in this post
>>14878097

but you have to use IE for the mics to work, it sucks, but it only works with activeX, and unless I'm missing something, Active X only works on IE.

Server Push mode is for Chrome,Firefox Safari, and other browsers, and mobile is, well, for mobile phones/tablets
>>
>>14880971
Make sure your passwords are secure, but there are some search terms that can open the cams anyway. The light will turn on, so if you're using a desktop, unplug it if you're not using it, and if you're on laptop, if you see the light turn on just cover it.
>>
>>14880990
also, if you mess with them and they DONT unplug the camera, make sure you go into settings and hit the reset device button to clear the IP logs
>>
Hey OP, what search terms do you use? I use what you posted but I can never find any unsecured camera.
>>
>>14881140
netwave ip camera

like i said, you may have to make an account so you can filter the county and city to find open ones
>>
>>14881248
But I did make an account and I did filter by country. I didn't try filtering by city yet. So to get open ones you need to filter by both country and city?
>>
do you often sit and wait for hours for people to show up on open cameras, OP?
>>
>>14881413
No but I do bookmark ones that look promising to check back on
>>
>>14881434
bumpin for the night, seeing if we can get any interesting cameras going, i'm not having much luck today, so i've been fucking around with Chinese cams that are listed but just getting noone on em
>>
>>14877410
what happened? previous post was deleted
>>
>>14881903
A guy hacked into the external HDD of some couple from Ontario and got a lot of scanned documents and info. He told us he's going to sell it and exploit them and shit.
>>
>>14881910
yeah, pretty much.

im just glad the thread didn't get shut down for it lol
>>
>>14882016

I'm searching now but it keeps bringing up external login pages for nearly every camera?
>>
>>14882023
>>14882016

nvm got it
>>
>>14882023
WAIT, you're not doing harddrives too are you?

don't do stupid shit, if you do, don't brag, and be safe
>>
But seriously guise, how illegal is this?
>>
>>14882255
answer him op
>>
>>14882255
no hacking, no laws broken, they are unsecured
>>
>>14882457
Hey OP are you on Tox? It's probably a safer place to talk about shit than YouTube comments
>>
>>14882457
Right, but it's illegal to watch someone in a place that is supposed to be 'private'. Setting up hidden cameras is illegal in at least a dozen states. On the other hand, these cameras are neither hidden, nor did we set them up.

I did find a restaurant, which I suppose would be technically legal.
>>
>>14882470
>14882470
Nah, I don't use Tox.....sorry mang

>>14882479
exactly, we didn't set it up, they did, it's always running and always recording, so all in all, no law is being broken.
>>
>>14877410
I completely agree. Fuck doctors. Every last fucking one of them. How can they even sleep each night knowing they might have helped a worthless fuck like you?
>>
>>14882470
if this is dude from last night, i was just gonna ask how it went for ya
>>
Oh, and if you guys find sleeping babies don't wake them up. Change the password, or something.

I got a kid, and I know how it is to have the baby get scared from something so easily
>>
>>14882708
Of course.
>>
>>14882715
>cant tell if sarcasm or not
>>
>>14882769
Not.
>>
File: 26428_1225948890149_3742393_n.jpg (73KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
26428_1225948890149_3742393_n.jpg
73KB, 540x720px
>>14882790
good. good. here's a cute chick to reward you
>>
fucking chrome and that login popup
very many cams have it
>>
It seems like every cam on Shodan I can find are protected. I try just typing admin in the username but it doesnt work
>>
>>14882993
you just type admin for the login bro.

>>14883032
keep trying, you'll find some. Make an account and you can get past the first page of results, and can search by country/city
>>
this is bullshit i haven't got into a single camera yet
>>
I found a thing
now how do I camra?

http://152.160.170.47/
>>
>>14876471
Shit...this has been happening to me. How do I guard my network better?
>>
>>14883049
Wow nice find. That's someones router.
>>
>>14877009
Eeechh... this makes me kind of uncomfortable. Please don't steal people's nudes and personal info, okay?
>>
>>14875832
yes tities r cunfurmd
>>
>>14883125
You need to find his NAT configuration and route port numbers to his cameras' ips.
>>
File: 1405228602107[1].png (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1405228602107[1].png
41KB, 540x960px
>>14883125
I accessed their router, now running an nmap scan to see vulnerable, open ports.
>>
>>14883186
All his IP cameras are offline though.
>>
>>14883192
Nope there's one at .93
>>
>>14883197
.93? What do you mean
>>
>>14877703
You the real MVP.
>>
>>14883200
>>
>>14875763
How can broadcast audio through the cam?
>>
>>14877943
I found a camera and changed the admin password. It's okay though, the camera owner has her own username and password she uses, so she'll never notice :)
>>
>connect to random security cam
>check the log
>the log is over a month log, with almost every IP being the same (presumably the owner's), except the last dozen or so which are all random IP's from all over the world

Oh you guys.

Man, are Japanese cars ugly or what?
>>
File: wut.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
File: 1322930983586.jpg (73KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1322930983586.jpg
73KB, 757x1056px
6A9DD661A260079ABD7FB9A62240C6689BF4E03E18A15D65AEBCFE0513F5BA03E0749DE34321

If anyone wants to have an IP sharing party on Tox, feel free to hit me up, it's been too long since I've done this kind of stuff

We can set up a group chat or something
>>
>>14883503
Lol. I ike turning the lights on and off on cameras to fuck ith them
>>
>>14878153
what are the credentials for the second one?
>>
>>14875763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cWck_xcH64

related viewing
>>
>>14884561
this dude also did a video about hacking wireless speakers or some shit like hat
>>
>>14881903
Anon said he was going to look for personal info on hard drives and steal someone's identity. A little while later he came back and said he found one with like four years of tax returns on it for some couple in Ontario with social security numbers and everything on it. Later he posted a screenshot of their hard drive. That's the first post that got deleted. The pic showed that he was in the process of downloading the entire contents of the HDD. He said he'd pour over everything more thoroughly after he downloaded it all and could snoop around in a safer environment. Some other anons called him and scumbag and he went on a tl;dr rant about how medical care costs too much money and doctors are crooks because the owner of the HDD he broke into was a doctor and deserved to get stolen from. He claimed that if the dude was something other than a doctor he wouldn't be stealing from him. I think he made an interesting point about karma but I don't know how truthful he was about how he wouldt rob the guy if he wasn't a rich evil doctor or whatever. Then more anons told him to be safe and he seemed to be on top of things about keeping himself anonymous but I don't know enough to say for sure. Then 1337anon disappeared into the night, presumably after the hard drive download was finished. Mods deleted a few of his posts but most of them are still in the thread. And I think he said he wasn't going to sell the info (he said something about Albanians or Armenians who buy identities), just start some credit and use it to pay his rent and get a new couch or something. I'm assuming he's talking about getting a loan in their name or ordering a credit card and cashing it out. I know people can get cash from a credit card and he could then just get a money order for the rent and buy the couch or whatever in cash. I know the biggest thing in organize crime right now is identity theft and wire fraud. Anon seemed to have some history in those activities
>>
>>14884874
Scary stuff right there that is.
>>
>>14884888
Yeah. Kinda wish I didn't tell him about the HDD's now lol
>>
>>14875763
bein watched while you're watching someone watch the person watching you.
>>
>>14885224
watchception!
>>
I'm a bit worried about this now. Is it only people who use unsecured wireless that can be attacked or is it more about not pissing off the wrong people?
>>
Didn't there used to be a website that had a bunch of unsecured cameras readily accessible? Like, a 'catalog' of cameras you could just click on? I remember a thread last year with it but I've since forgotten
>>
>>14885360
Nvm I think I get it now. Is it people who install survaillance cameras which can be accessed online (so you can check on you house on holiday etc.) but keep the factory setting password and username so anyone can access the camera easily?
>>
>>14884874
he had a pretty sweet css too
>>
>>14885378
yeah
>>
>>14885396
you're not OP.........why are you impersonating me lol
>>
>>14885435
>>14885396
Neither of you are OP. I am the real OP. In fact, I am the OP of about 90% of the threads on /x/. You know, you ever get the feeling that there must be this one asshole that keeps making garbage threads and junking up the board? You're welcome. Now stop trying to claim you're OP. He is I, and I am him. Poseurs.
>>
They all require a password. bullshite
>>
>>14885396
>>14885435
>>14885501
Who the fuck are you guys
>>
>>14885520
They don't all require a password, you just have to keep trying mna
>>
>>14885607
Every single one does.
>>
>>14885525
OP
>>
>>14875763
Why hasn't anyone posted a video of the troll saying shit a bunch of anti-surveillance shit like "well you only thought you had nothing to hide, see how trading your privacy for a little security works?" or something to that effect. Nothing usually gets people behind an idea more than fear or muh rights. Just an idea while we can exploit it.
>>
>>14885922
great idea, will use on my next video
>>
This is fun. It's like taking little virtual vacations. I've gotten to visit a South Korean hair salon, an Icelandic bakery, and a French villa all within the comfort of my bedroom. :)
>>
>>14885987
It really is so fun. I like messing with the Chinese cams the most. Though I never thought to record those, that is also one idea for the future
>>
fuck shodan man. i run a home NAS and shodan is constantly doing port scans and ftp login attempts. i drop packets from a ton of ip ranges because of these tards. every month i have shodan on my logs.
>>
>>14885970
be sure to drive home how they're being such good little taxpaying slave sheep who love big brother by installing a surveillance camera in their houses. I think they'll probably shit brix even more if you keep driving home how shitty of an idea it is to have an IP camera in your house. Say some shit like "i'm not even good at this, just imagine someone better than me and what they've already seen you stupid fucking lemming" LOL
>>
>>14886088
"yeah you fucking lemming, fucking good goy sheep, fucking stoat, you fucking sea otter fucking unicorn"

You think maybe you're trying a little too hard there?
>>
>>14886110
all i am saying is people need shock and terror to get shit done these days. they're so passive about these things that are really affecting their everyday lives that they need a loud wakeup call. That's all i'm saying.
>>
>>14886088
Trying a bit too hard there
>>
>>14885922
you mean this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SurveillantCameraMan
>>
>>14886255
>i'm just takin a video
>doesn't even make a point as to why he's doing it

yeah kinda like that but only on unsecured IP cams to really point out how fucking dumb it is to have one in the first place/and to point out how needless surveillance really is.
>>
>>14884874
>Ontario
So the doctor wasn't even American and therefore not even the kind of doctor he was bitching about. They have universal healthcare in Canada.
>>
>>14877410
>This guy feeds into, and profits from a corrupt industry that bleeds people dry and leaves them in crushing debt for services that are of vital necessity to individuals and society at large.

No he doesn't, because in Canada healthcare is socialized. Christ you're such a faggot, if you're gonna rant about an evil healthcare system talk about United States, but leave the Ontario doctor alone.
>>
>>14886480
So much fucking this
>>
>>14886492
bumpin this one last time for the day, then i'll let it die a quiet death
>>
>>14886819
why cant i find 1 single camera that works
I enter Admin as username but it just asks me to type it in again?
How the hell do you find these cameras
>>
>>14886917
This
>>
>>14887203
this
>>
>>14886917
THIS
>inb4 samefag

I have literally tried almost 40 cameras and none of them have ever worked
>>
>>14887309
Try webcamxp, you'll find a lot more.

btw

http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-like-pro-find-vulnerable-webcams-across-globe-using-shodan-0154830/
>>
>>14886480
>>14886492
In the interest of fairness, I feel the need to point out that neither of you know wtf you're talking about. Free Canadian healthcare is notoriously terrible. It's a tiered system. There are long ass wait times on important procedures and treatments. Patients are forced to use arbitrarily chosen doctors. They aren't always allowed to pick their own doctors or hospitals. When a private doctor has a record of trouble (like malpractice, impropriety, etc), he might start accepting "government patients" and working in the socialized system, just so he can keep his license because he can't cut it in private practice. So in other words, the socialized system oftentimes has subpar doctors and nurses and whatnot.
The socialized healthcare system is broken, and people know it. Let me guess: you just watched that biased Michael Moore movie, and now you think you know something. You didn't actually look into any of it for yourself, did you?

Socialized medicine in Canada is like the public school system in the US. Basically, it's "free" and everybody has a right to it. In the US, all children are entitled, and even required to attend school, regardless of social and economic status. But we all know the poor kids don't get the same level of education. They get lazy, uninspired, subpar teachers, old books and equipment, old computers or no computers at all, less emphasis on higher education, less afterschool and community programs, etc. While the rich kids have beautiful schools, new books, new computers, better teachers, more programs, and a generally better education and social training. This is supposedly due to the fact that richer areas pay more in taxes and therefore receive more services, including in their school districts.

The same goes for social healthcare recipients. The best doctors go into private practice, private hospitals can afford better equipment and facilities, and having more money buys patients better services.
>>
>>14887338
I am Canadian and can confirm our healthcare is nothing like this. Please stop spreading lies sir.
>>
>>14887338
So Canadian doctors are still gouging many people on quality medical care. It's not some utopian healthcare system. It's notoriously flawed and many people are left to suffer because they can't afford even half-decent treatment. So even in Canada, with their "free" socialized system, the basic human right to adequate and effective healthcare is just too expensive for so many people.

Fuck this doctor, even if he is Canadian. What government doctor is making $170,000+ every year for at least four years straight (I mentioned this in one of my posts that got deleted)? He's obviously in private practice, so he's a target for my wrath against the medical industry.

You guys don't know what you're talking about, so idiots pls go.
>>
>>14886917
>>14887203
>>14887209
>>14887309
>>14887326

You just have to keep trying, Like I said, make an account, and filter by country and city. Try filtering to US, then filter to Independence and you'll have some luck on the first 3 pages
>>
>>14877410

>mfw when Albanian
>>
Did one of you faggots cause this?

"Security Camera Blaze led to incident" headline on msn.com

http://news.msn.com/us/observation-deck-fire-at-rockefeller-plaza-hurts-6-1
>>
>>14881070
why clear ip logs?
>>
I can't find anything when I search on that site.
>>
>>14887624
Are you serious?
>>
>>14887654
yes. OP said this isn't illegal so I don't see why you'd need to clear your ip from the log.
>>
File: 1403558975148.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1403558975148.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>14877252
>>14884874
deleted his posts? doesn't he know they're archived forever on 4plebs? :^)

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14875763/#q14877252
>>
>>14887624
>>14887678
perhaps so nobody can tell where all the lulzy trolling is coming from? How fucking new are you?
>>
>>14887702
but it's not illegal so it doesn't matter
>>
File: grand theft auto somalia.jpg (82KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
grand theft auto somalia.jpg
82KB, 400x557px
>>14887716
>it's not illegal
>implying you shouldn't care if it isn't illegal
>implying it's a good idea at all to leave traces with any type of nefarious activity
>>
>>14887678
Well personally I'd clear the logs anyway. Why use your real info while you're fucking with someone? Who's to say they don't try to fuck with you back? Look, just give me your IP address right now and I'll give you a crash course in why you should protect your IP at all times. Consider your IP to be like your IRL social security number. You guard that fucking thing to the point of paranoia. Especially if you're up to no good
>>
>>14887748
>do everything the government tells you or you might as well live in somalia XD
>>
>>14887756
I think you misunderstood what anon was saying...

Try reading it again. Slower this time
>>
>>14887748
here

>>14887751

i rest my case
>>
File: 1381091347524.png (111KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1381091347524.png
111KB, 247x248px
>>14875763
Have you ever seen someone take a shit and if so, do you keep watching?
>>
>>14887853
you don't just keep watching, you make very faint fart sounds in the camera mic and wait for your sides to blast off into orbit when you see their reactions, kek
>>
can't find any that are unsecured. boo
>>
>>14878207
>>14878201
>1994+20
>Not going for subtle creepy
http://youtu.be/5DmYLrxR0Y8

Nigger Please.
>>
>>14888139
Saw this live. Great shit.
I would certainly hate to hear it at 2:00 am, however.
>>
File: 1404020580176.jpg (58KB, 533x355px) Image search: [Google]
1404020580176.jpg
58KB, 533x355px
>>14888139

Fuck yeah. Different Anon but War rules.
>>
>>14887383
First off, I'm assuming you're not Canadian. If you were, you'd realize that what you're saying is utterly false.
I am Canadian, and as someone who needs medical care on a regular basis AND on public Medicare, I can say with complete confidence that you're full of shit.
Wait times can be long, but it's prioritized accordingly, with the more critical and life-threatening conditions taking priority. If I needed a bypass surgery or some shot, you'd better believe I'll get bumped up to immediate service.
Also, government doctors make that amount regularly. Every doctor gets paid pretty damn well here.
Stop your shit, dude. Leave that doctor alone.
>>
>>14888279
>http://www.american.com/archive/2013/october/hate-to-br-eak-it-to-you-walt-but-its-pretty-ba-d-in-canada-too
>To begin, health care in Canada is anything but free. The average Canadian family of two parents with two children (similar to Walt’s family in the drama) pays approximately $11,320 in taxes for hospital and physician care through the country’s tax system
>While overall health care spending is lower in Canada than the United States in comparison to their overall economies, it is certainly higher than in almost any other developed country that offers universal health care.
> we also have to remember the long wait patients face for access to diagnostic imaging technologies like MRIs (over two months on average) and CT scanners (almost a month on average) which are vital for assisting in making the diagnosis in the first place. Such delays can have large impacts on cancer patients given the possibility that the size of a cancerous tumor doubles every four months.
>A recent survey by the Commonwealth Fund revealed that Canadians were most likely to wait four months or more for elective surgery, two months or more for a specialist appointment, six days or more for access to a doctor or nurse when sick or needing care, and four hours or more in the emergency room
>Public health insurance plans in Canada also fail to cover the cost of many new medical options that could prove vital in surviving a bout of serious illness

>http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/teacher-and-doctor-pay-grades/

>http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/01/22/canadian_doctors_made_307482_on_average.html

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-tier_health_care#Canada
>Medical care providers can set their own fees that are higher than the Medicare reimbursement fee but in this case the patient must pay ALL the cost of care and not just the excess.

Fuck your "free" and wonderful healthcare system. How could you be so involved in this system and seem to know so little about it?
>>
File: misc_Reggie.jpg (28KB, 500x333px)
misc_Reggie.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>14877410
fucking Albanians...
>>
>>14888451
But besides all of that, I'm tired of debating whether or not Canadian doctors are as bad as American doctors. In fact, I'm sure they're not as bad. At least the government regulates medicine in Canada. But they certainly aren't the generous, selfless angels you faggots have been trying to make them out to be. I made up my mind last night to jip this guy for a few thousand bucks. I'm not going to leave him broke, or even struggling. I'm not going to destroy this guy.

But like I said last night, it's the way of the world. He's someone I've decided I don't like, and there won't be any consequences for ripping him off, so I'm gonna get him. Isn't that really the only things that stop us from doing anything? Sympathy and consequences, or a combination of both? In this case, there is neither. So why not?

Fuck it, I've got two kids to feed and this doctor won't miss a beat after I take a few grand from him. I've been digging through pics of this guy and his family, and he's fucking loaded. He lives in a huge house on what looks like the side of a mountain or huge cliff. He sails around on his boat. He's 57 years old and made well over 700,000 dollars in the last four years alone, not including his wife's additional 300,000. Again, he's 57. Assuming he's been making money at roughly that rate for the last 30 years, he can afford to lose a few grand that he's going to get back anyway.

And like I said, I could do a lot worse. Just based on his tax returns, I could probably get $6-8,000 from the crazy ass Albanians muhfuckas that took over my neighborhood 10 years ago. I've been selling them credit cards and stolen computers for years. There's nothing like breaking into a nice fucking house and robbing it, then selling their whole lives to foreign mobsters. I could basically do the same thing to the doctor here, but I won't. I'll leave him relatively unscathed. Now go fuck yourselves and cry for the good doctor while I start filling out credit card applications
>>
>>14888620
You're just a bad guy. I ain't crying about it, but don't deny it. Don't paint yourself as some saint, because you're not. I've got some perverted sense of respect for you because you present yourself well and don't talk like a dope, but when you get down to it you're a criminal. Sure, you do it with style, and you're right, you're not ruining this guy's life, but from what you've said you've done in the past it seems like you've done stuff that's probably caused a fair amount of people a great deal of grief. You're a crook, plain and simple.
>>
>>14888620
>>
So basically, these are security cameras.

Cameras people buy for garages, yards, living rooms, stoors, businesses, etc.

They are cameras accessible remotely via the internet. They require the address and the password/username.

People set these up in their driveways. Then probably install useless drivers that record and fast track the sign in on their pcs.

They never bother to change the defualt login information.

Some way, possibly certain camera brands follow a specific pattern in their generated addresses, thus making the searching and discovery realtively easy.

In this scenario (i may be way off i just skimked the thread) i would judge that no illegal activity and no crime is committed by simplying accessing these open security cameras.

Just dont tamper with the login information. Thats definitely illegal. Enjoy
>>
6A9DD661A260079ABD7FB9A62240C6689BF4E03E18A15D65AEBCFE0513F5BA03E0749DE34321

CFF67D039FA6E9383A675562DE2F54E4966B5412B996FEB3FD0D8707CBEFF01E

17221A2D3BB0DFFF1942787A08AFD00D7117F9DBC112B8B9B540358A6EBE6023

1A67C64C7247482E2B67F11A26EDDCBFAAF4AF7727C536E2CD4A41095734CA37

These are the current user IDs for To/x/ers interested in SHODAN, feel free to join in
>>
>>14875763
Nice
>>
>>14888658
>you've done stuff that's probably caused a fair amount of people a great deal of grief

Yeah, probably in my younger days. It wasn't until I was 18 or 19 that my moral sense started to evolve and I stopped fucking with any easy target I saw. I became more selective about how and to whom I did things. But I've never denied I was a crook.

I try to justify the things I do (even though I don't do this very often anymore; I've got a job and a family now) by only going after people who "deserve" it. I don't fuck with the average work-a-day guy. He doesn't deserve it. I certainly don't tell myself that I'm some saint. I know I'm not. I was in prison when my first son was born. If anything, I compare myself to Robin Hood, though admittedly that's probably just a self-reassuring load of shit. Sure, I steal from the rich, but then I keep it. So consciously I know I'm no Robin Hood. But I'm definitely not your common indiscriminate criminal.

To be honest, it's really just opportunism this time. If this thread had never been posted, I never would have decided to snoop through hard drives, and I never would have found this particular one, and I wouldn't be robbing anybody. I just started digging through hard drives, found a juicy one, it was my type of victim, and it all just came together by chance. A perfect storm. Or just petty opportunism.

But in closing, yeah, I'm a crook, plain and simple. But at least with the extra rent money next month, I can afford the $1500 to send my kids to the football camp they've been begging to go to for the last three summers straight. In the end, a rich guy is paying for two kids from a struggling family to have a great experience they'll always remember. Karma will repay him that. And the bank or credit union will pay back the money (most likely).

Oh yeah, and he's paying for my couch, too.
>>
>>14888799

damn, too bad i don't have the know-how to do shit like this.

i could really use a new sofa too.
>>
None of these work. not a single fucking one
>>
Can you teach me how to use this to access hard drives and ip cams with mics?
No clue how to do it.
>>
>>14889036
I've found several that work, like this one for instance in a mall

http://99.102.205.73/

I dont know if I have said it here, but it's in the blogspot thing I linked, you HAVE to use IE to use the mics.

You just have to keep trying. Keep in mind there are loads of people from here and tons of other places doing this and they might have changed the passwords. Make an account, change the county and fuck around with cams in different cities, you'll find open ones.

for the Harddrives, on shodan's main page the little thing on there that scrolls through different search terms, wait for the thing that say iOmega and something about external hard drives
>>
>>14889139
Can I get into legal trouble for downloading things from hard drives?
>>
Are you guys behind proxies for this shit? I can't access the login pages for the IP when I'm behind a proxy.
>>
>>14875763
Any videos of you being a spooky ghost or trying to have a friendly conversation rather than being rude or demanding?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpKa4ChI3_g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjaZg6n9_o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And
>>
>>14889139
>http://99.102.205.73/
How do you know the user name or password for these ips? Or am I just dumb.
>>
>>14889199
>I will never boogy with that man.
Also, some of these people have some weird camera placements.
>>
>>14882804

>cute chick
>>

pass is "admin", got an old lady here
>>
>>14889310

a very pink room
>>
Also, to the one who asked why clear the logs? Because if you do something stupid like wake a baby screaming at it, or say shit about bombs or something, they may call the cops, and then the cops may come see you, and if you happen to have CP or some stupid shit on your computer, then you're fucked..

But I dont scream at babies or say i have bombs, but I still clear them anyways
>>

internet cafe?
>>
>>14889310
Why do you fucks keep lying. no password or username works i hate you all
>>
>>14889366
Try username admin, no password. worked for me.
>>
i can't find a camera that works
what am i doing wrong?
isn't there a pastebin or something
>>
>>14890010
seconded. you're all full of shit. where's the pastebin?
>>
File: starbucks.png (644KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
starbucks.png
644KB, 639x479px
>>14889139
Some girl just walked up.
>>
Portal to Hell, Japanese version: http://iiyudana.miemasu.net/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=1#
>>
File: 4881.jpg (459KB, 1024x1295px) Image search: [Google]
4881.jpg
459KB, 1024x1295px
http://pastebin.com/egbJ4yCp
>>
>>14890779
I think those are the TRENDnet cameras. I don't think they have mics/speakers on them
>>
>>14890800
idk mane some generous guy posted those
they're just viewable cameras I guess
>>
>>14890830
Oh i wasn't complaining, i was just letting people know if they try to access the mics/speakers, they will be disappointed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszdJBHcHG0 here's another one where they were all pretty cool about it, in a tattoo parlor
>>
don't waste your time guys, not a single camera will work
>>
>>14890949
I can confirm. Not a single camera you will find on Shodan will ever work. OP just trolled us all I guess.
>>
>>14891064
I've posted quite a few working ones. You guys have to make an account to get past the first page, and to filter the country and city options and you will find working ones. You get 5 pages each city, so you will be able to find some if you keep trying. Sometime I have to go through 5-6 cities before I find open ones
>>
>>14891144
What you say is true. Just make an account and by configuration of the settings you can find some.
>>
>>14875763
Ever find a qt 3.14 in bed or dancing?
>>
>viewing this shit
http://camera.mesalands.edu/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Resolution=640x480&Quality=Motion&Interval=30&Size=STD&PresetOperation=Move&Language=0
>looks like an american city in the eighties
>nothing happened
>suddenly camera goes crazy and start spinning nonstop and filming the ground, the rails and all kind of shit
>it passes over some dirt in the the middle of nothing and i swear i saw a nigga running naked with something covering his head
>couldnt see him anymore
>camera went back to normal

t-thats not funny guys
this really scared me
>>
pastebay.net/1465484 Here is what I got from webcamvue.com/find_webcams.asp Don't know if this helps.
>>
grill here

http://124.107.111.25/main.htm

username admin no pass
>>
>>14891577
I saw two fatties fucking once, tried to make some noises but I guess the camera was fucked and made some weird noise. they didn't stop

>>14891530
Yeah. I've been doing this for a while. it just takes some playing around to get shit going
>>
>>14890900
Should have said MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>14892483
another good idea for a video. I've got a few cameras I've had saved for a while that look promising so I'm gonna do some ideas from this thread in them, hope they turn out good
>>
>>14875763
What am I doing wrong? ;_;
>>
>>14888902
RIGHT?!
>>
Dude, I love this!
In my country there is almost all unlocked!, eventhough there are not much to see, but it's funny to mess up with them
>>
>>14892858
Drop the S

>>14893338
what country is it?? I'd love to do more than just one country.
>>
>>14893481
**videos from one country**
>>
>>14893488
Mexico, check it out, just as I said, there's not much to see in almost all I saw, but you can bookmark them and watch it later
>>
Also, I looked for HD's and I found one of an university haha, there's nothing important there, but I would like to upload some creepy stuff or a screamer or something haha, someone knows how can I upload stuff on that?
and of course, how to leave no trace of my ip in the process
>>
>>14893557
no clue on that one dude
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.