[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My god it's terrible on here right now. Would anyone like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

File: wonk.jpg (20KB, 480x239px) Image search: [Google]
wonk.jpg
20KB, 480x239px
My god it's terrible on here right now.

Would anyone like to have a quick game? Tonight is too active to waste.

If nothing else, i'll post the instructions. I can't stand how dull it is on here right now.

The game is simple. What you need is a candle, a knife and a mirror. The instructions will come in a moment.
>>
>>14791195
I've heard of you making this game, I'm in
>>
>>14791198
Neat. it was worth making the post if someone get's some fun out of this.

>>14791195

Introduction time to those who don't normaly see me, I am Jack. I like to play a game of mentalisim and hypnosis most Fridays.

Tonight I want people to come in and see some brave folks try my little trick.

A simple trick involving a candle a mirror and a knife. No blood. No mess. No eldritch abominations crawling out of your sink.

A few instructions and we can begin.

For this we have a few requirements:

A dark quite room with no locked doors.

A flickering flame (a candle or some flame which can be kept for a long time)

A mirror large enough to hold your face( that you don’t like)( Glass mirrors work great)

A knife

The process is as follows:
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 493x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 493x813px
>>14791195
Is there a prize if I win?
>>
>>14791220
Yes. Clarity of mind.

You don't want to know what happens if you loose. Seeing as how I don't have a clue.

No one's outright lost before though.

Then again. Some just stop replying. So maybe the penalties are greater then my imaginings.

>>14791215

The process is as follows:
Place the mirror so it shows your face. Eye level is ideal. Then place the flame in such a way that it illuminates the entirety of your face.

Keep the knife within reach, sit in your dark room with no locks and no interruptions. You must look at the mirror at all times you are not looking at the thread or list.

Never allow your eyes to wonder to the darkness of the room. At each question, you must look your mirror in the face and ask the first question

The first question is always the same:
“When was the last time I was not in control?”

Maintain eye contact until you get an answer.
>>
I'm interested...
continue
>>
>>14791228
It may take a few minutes. You must not force this. The method must induce a trance for this to be anything more then nonsense. If you do not feel you are attaining a focused mindset, you may want to delay. At first, you will ask the questions, aloud, in privet, it does not matter….

The answer to your questions should feel as though they came quite naturally, as thoughts do when pondering something you are familiar with.

After receiving a answer. Look back to this thread, and tell it to me. Without the knowledge your mirror gives me, I cannot direct your questions.
I'll answer any questions, and while tonight is a short thread, I will happily bump a few more times to allow for folks to gather the materials.

Lastly, this is a pastebin compiled by a friend, Hospital cowboy, It contains a great many rituals and story's. Much fun for parties and self exploration.

http://pastebin.com/u8WuVJqy
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 1024x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1024x748px
>>14791245
Why have a knife?
>>
>>14791254
People ask that allot.

Do you want me to answer honestly or funnely?
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 600x850px
>>14791260
Why not both?
>>
>>14791264
For the tittys then.

The truth is that while stable in general, a few people have had issues with the mirror...misbehaving.

So I had a failsafe put in. If the mirror starts Screaming, laughing, chanting, telling you to kill you're self, screaming, Or saying you're mother sucks cocks in hell.

Stab the mirror and regain total sanity in one fell swoop.

Think of it as the kick in inception. Or a handbreak in a semi.

And yes, I could have just told you to grab a rock. But that sounds so much more........boring.
>>
Do you think this game is supernatural, or is it more to do with fucking with the mind?

If supernatural, why do you think this occurs? What is staring back at you, an alternate you, a demon or what?
>>
I wish this board would move past these stupid role play threads.
>>
Get out of here Jack.
>>
>>14791309

Moron, even if this is complete nonsense, it's going to give you more of a scare than anything else on the board. Go try it yourself.
>>
>>14791305
I personally think that it's not supernatural in the common idea of the term.
That's my personal view. But what this does is use a idea to access the moments that make up you're personality.

Similar to a memory device, the method of loci and so forth. Only with hallucinations and the slight threat of loosing control of the mind you like to keep.
>>14791309
http://archive.heinessen.com/x/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=A+mirror%2C+a+knife+and+a+candle

Over a hundred threads.
None of them roleplay.
Take it elsewhere.
>>14791311
I don wanna!
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 566x800px
Mirrors are inherently spooky if you ask me. Only time I've seen a ghost was in a reflection. Not usually fun on hallucinogens either.
>>
>>14791324
Is the flame vital? Or can any weak light do the job?
>>
>>14791315
Also true.
>>14791305
Mind you there's always parts I don't understand. The way you're brain works is different from everyone else's on the planet. Sometimes I get blips of things that shouldn't be in there but that's imperceptible to most.

For good reason. It might just be misreadings on my part.

There are a untold number of people who just stopped playing. but I haven't seen any news reports of people dying in there bathrooms with a lit candle on 4chan have you?
>>
>>14791338
Very. Flame flickers at a frequency that is optimal for producing the relaxed state. It also promotes activity in the brain, making the hallucination more vivid and the talks more active.

You can try if you like. But it won't be the same trick.
>>
>>14791371
Much abliged.

Hopefully someone will come along and we can have some fun. But, tonight might not be the night for us.
>>
>>14791386
So I have a friend who might bite, but he wants to know more about this thing first. what happens if you fuck it up
>>
I don't have access to a mirror.. T_T thus sounds so fun
>>
>>14791386

I want to try, but I'm in Australia. It's 2pm in the afternoon.
>>
>>14791386
Okay, this was my fist attempt, and I'm not sure if I did everything correctly (I'm trying again on friday) but the answer was:

"Never, but what do you control anyways?"

It was strange, my sight was kinda blurry, I became aware of the movement my breathing caused, and my face seemed to start shapeshifting (couldn't tell exactly how, since I was concentrated on my eyes, which at a certain point, seemed to unite into a single eye :S nothing paranormal, just strange things of the mind I guess)

So... Does the answer tell you anything?
>>
I am willing to do this but wont be able to for a couple more hours
>>
>>14791395
I'll be around Friday at midnight
>>14791391
Depends. If you loose control of the mirror most people just turn on the light and cover up the mirror.

If you really loose it you'll have to stab the mirror. It will be loud but not dangerous. I mean, Wear shoes.

If things go really bad you might not be able to make it back into the room you tried it in. But that's just if you get scared by it.

And two people has psychotic breaks during this. But they were on there way out anyway.
>>14791397

If you can get it dark it will work. But I'm going to be here Friday at midnight anyway.
>>
>>14791405
>>14791409
Best wait till Friday. I've got a fuckton of work todo in the morning.
If you have any questions tho
>>14791405
Yes it does.

Now is this a often case for you?
I mean, do you personaly feel that you don't have control over most of you're life?

If so, ask the mirror: Who has the control?
>>
>>14791329
>practice lucid dreaming until it happens every night
>stay awake for 6 days
>take 3 quick good hits of salvia divinorum 20x at night in bed
>fall asleep more or less instantly (at least i do)
>dream lucidly
>manifest small dark room made only of mirrors and a circle of candles in the centre to stand in
>stare self down until awakened by inevitable panic

ive done all but the final 2 steps so it'll come easy. might report back with some o dat green text afterwards if i make it out with my sanity intact.

>mirrors in dreams (infamous for not being a good idea plus me and them have a history together)
>mirrors in dreams while brain is under the influence of a ridiculously potent dissociative/hallucinogenic and "chemical imbalance" due to sleep deprivation

thanks for the inspiration thread
really hope to see something more than abstract/generic spooky stuff at least the first few minutes
>>
>>14791410
>9
What if you look away from the mirror before you should or the light goes out
>>
>>14791447
Well if you ask the question I gave you, sure.

If not, you'll just see the normal junk.

Also, I'm supposed to get you're answers, and then give you more questions....

But u do u amigo.
>>
>>14791451
Probably nothing. But again. Not everyone keeps talking to me all the way through the night.
>>
>>14791457
well you game a shit jack im sorry

just out of curiosity though how many souls exactly have you devoured?
>>
>>14791464
>well you game a shit jack im sorry
wut?

And none. If I did this game would be much more popular don't you think?
>>
>>14791461
Well obviously you have some experience, you must have some stories and warnings, but this isn't the thread for asking that I guess I don't want to throw you off track.
>>
>>14791429
This one was a tricky one I guess. I feel like I CAN take control of most things in my life, whoever, such control is unobtainable in the inmediate present for different reasons depending on what is to be controlled (sometimes money, time, etc).

Did the mirror stuff again tho, the answer was kinda complex:

"You are the car, he's the driver"

Now, that was like the "literal answer", but I could feel the meaning, "he" is my best friend, whom I like to help A LOT (and I mean A LOT); my life somehow turned around helping him with his problems. It didn't feel as something negative though, that's where the analogy comes in: he, as the driver, can give the direction, but I, as the car, am the one who decides whether to work or not.

Anyways, the main point is, that while I don't have the entire control, my... Brain? Doesn't find it negative, since my part of the control is still choosing whether if something happens or not.
>>
>>14791472
just dont disregard the afterlife too quickly
>>
>>14791475
Nah don't swet. It's not that active of a thread.

And yes. I have stories. But then again, you could read through a chunk of these threads in here:
>>14791324

Mostly though, this is a short thread. I won't have too long to tell a bunch of these like the mannequin experience and the teeth face story.
>>
>>14791429
>>14791409

WIll do, see you Friday.
>>
>>14791482
Ur words r minced
>>14791477
Right.

Trying to learn through his problems how to solve you're own. Finding some kind of catharsis in the aid of others.

It's comforting. Like were the warm little ball of sunshine in other people's shattered fucked up lives. Making things better.

But the mirror is right. You're being driven around and eventually you'll have to get out of the car and push.

So what I would like you to ask the mirror is:
What happens when he gets there?
>>
Have you done this before? I want to know your experience.
>>
>>14791500
im talkin consequences jack

its not over til its over

you wont like where this track is leading you
>>
Hes actually tricking you guys into hallucinating. Hes forcing you into a suggestable hypnotic state by blocking out your senes such as sound and sight and feeling because youre hyonotized so eventually your brain makes its own stimuli allowing you to legally hallucionate, such as the ping pong hallucination technique
>>
>>14791507
Source: Psych major
>>
>>14791501
Terrifying. Terrible. Awful.
Nah. It was fun till I tried to make a thought form out of this, Screamed in my mind for weeks after I killed it. Every time I thought about it the thing would scream like a pig and a rabbit stuck in a wood chipper on patte setting.
>>14791504
HA
Cute. Someone with vague predictions about my demise.

No one's done that before.
>>14791507

YeAH.
That's why I called it the mirror TRICK.
>>
>>14791519
Ooo cute, developmental or child?
Oo wait, you're hear so it must be abnormal right?

I like abnormal psych. What's you're thoughts about Jungian psychology?

I know it's a bet more metaphorical compared to now a days but then, that was the language of the time.
>>
>>14791530
>cute
your path isnt a cat
but by all means go ahead
and do so with my sincere promise not to intervene

i wont be bothering you anymore
>>
>>14791540
> Here.
damn spelling
>>14791494
Later chap
>>
>>14791500
"Life goes gray, yet again you can derail"

Best interpretation I can give, is that if I follow his desires completely, both of our lives will continue, not negatively, but nothing exciting either, however it seemed as if I could do something to "change" it into a whole new errmm "experience".

Well Jack, this "game" of yours is quite interesting indeed, dunno if it is paranormal, prophetical, mental, etc, but it surely has got my attention.
>>
>>14791546
No please I like the attention.
Honest, I entertained a shrill once here that called herself
"It's a trap"
All she did was talk about how I was hurting people horribly.

Got allot of folks to try.
>>
I appreciate what you bring to the table Jack.
>>
>>14791556
what more do you want me to say?
>>
>>14791554
Well I'm, glad you chose to play tonight. Would you like to go on a bit more?

What time were you planning to nod off?

And as for the answer, I took it as the idea that after it stops being fun for you, you'll find something else to distract you'reself.

This isn't a bad thing anon. But it's not going to be helpful.

Ask the mirror:
What am I driving from?
>>
>>14791557
Why thank you. It seemed like too good a night to waste on what was going down.

And those berenstein threads. Oh god. I think I hate them worse then shreksexuals
>>14791558
I'm sure you'll find something or another to stir things up. Just know that you're appreciated.
>>
>>14791540
I'm in just a general psych course right now so I have to take the basic shit first like biology and english for undergrad and shit, but im leaning towards being a psychiatrist.

And for jungian psych I would say its more out of touch now a days seeing as biological psych has taken over, but I believe in the ecclectic approach which says every way is the real way to practice.
>>
>>14791540
I'm in just a general psych course right now so I have to take the basic shit first like biology and english for undergrad and shit, but im leaning towards being a psychiatrist.

And for jungian psych I would say its more out of touch now a days seeing as biological psych has taken over, but I believe in the ecclectic approach which says every way is the real way to practice
>>
>>14791571
> leanind towards being a psychiatrist
Oh good. Someone doing something useful.

Psychologists are the chiropractors of the modern world. Good for a week and then the problems come back.

And that's a good idea. But talk theropy in my opinion needs to be in everyone's repertoire in order to prevent most issues.

If we passed those books out as much as we do bibles the worlds problems might swallow up overnight. But that' wishful thinking.
>>
>>14791568
sure
ill let you in on what is happening
im the message you overlooked

but from who or what i cannot help you understand as those matters are relevant only to the blind so please dont ask as it would be impossible for me to provide you with an answer
>>
>>14791584
And yes. I know the difference between psyca
and psycho.
>>
>>14791566
Ok, this is awkward, sorry Jack, english is not my first language, what does "driving from" exactly mean? (Yes, I tried googling)

Does it refer to where I want to arrive by driving?

Also, I guess the answer to this question shall be the last one for now, I plan to come on friday tho, let's call me MTanon, just for you to know who I am on friday
>>
>>14791592
Oh no, A better way of saying it is:

What am I running from

And I mean that in the nice way. But you are Using you're friends problems to keep from examining you're own. So ask that.

And it means:
I was traveling away from where?
>>
File: image.jpg (387KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 800x1131px
>>14791447
Sounds like you want attention from the old ones. Your creating a fractal out of yourself. Try some martial arts katas or Latin incantations if you want to impress them. Report results!
>>
>>14791606
Perfect, This time the answer was the following:

"Seemingly unsolvable problems taking time to solve, and loneliness still waiting to be dissolved"

Any thoughts on that, jack?

Don't worry about saying things "in a bad way". You seem pretty civilized to me, I dont read your posts as offensive by default.
>>
>>14791195
is this game beneficial in anyway?
>>
File: 1386222907516.jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386222907516.jpg
30KB, 250x250px
>>14791643
Coolyo.

Seemingly unsolvable is appropriate. And loneliness is always a issue.

Friendship is a good way of learning new aspects of yourself. Some of which will help you solve further problems but I wouldn't keep to just one friend.

Go out and get some more to get as much experience as you can. The more you're life is changed the further we grow as people.

A nice way to think about it is that everyone has a solution to one problem, and the start of another one.

Gotta find folks that make you grow man. Maybe that's why you're on /x/?
>>
>>14791653
Yeah. Lot's of people have fun and gain mental clarity, as well as a chance to examine deep rooted issues in there psyche

You can also die. But that's not proven.
>>
>>14791659
Thanks for the "session" jack, see you on friday, and yeah, most of the boards I visit are based entirely on completing myself, quite a nice approach if you ask me.

May you have a good night.
>>
>>14791705
You as well mate.

And try some other sights out there.
4chan is good for many things. But it's just another bar.

Goodnight everyone.
>>
Why is it that only one person made a post to go along with 'Jack's' rhetoric?

It seems to be the workings of two friends or a singular poster in cohorts with himself.

Either way, I smell fish.
>>
>>14791915
>>14791324
Skeptisism is good.

Paranoid skepticism isn't.
>>
Hey Jack, I've heard of you, and the mirror trick in the past from a different forum. I tried it a while ago but didn't get much. Tonight I'm home alone so I feel I'll have greater success in doing this.

Couple questions

Does it matter if I've smoked weed?

Other than posting results after the event, is there anything I can do to enhance the quality of the thread?
>>
>>14793021
It might effect the overall experience. But so long as you can focus you will be fine.

Also, generaly speaking I'm supposed to give you the questions and we figure things out.

But playing alone has attributes as well. Just make sure to read slowly over the instructions beforehand.

Drums help. Tribal, mostly and make sure no doors in the house are locked.
>>
>>14793677
Bump so I don't lose this thread before I've copied it down. I very highly regret that I won't be able to perform the ritual until later – it looks like an extra boost on my usual meditation \_(-.-)_/
>>
Jack? Would I ever be able to get to the point where I'd be able to converse with the mirror, without consulting you? It seems like it would break the trance to go to my computer etc, wouldn't it? I'd rather do it on one session
>>
>>14794158
It really doesn't. Because of the atmosphere most people get right back into the groove of things.

Some people start with me and then go off there own way. Or get eaten.
But yes, you can so long as you have a good grasp on what direction you are heading towards.

I am a very good guide. But so long as you don't dick around too much you could get all you're questions answered.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 407x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 407x308px
Bump for for Friday. This shit does really work tho guys, but it's not for the faint of heart. I remember doing it last year, couldn't go near a mirror fir a few days. I wish I did the teeth thing tho, but was too scared.
>>
>>14794229
Long time no tentacles.

Remember anything freaky?
>>
>>14794235
Not much, just my face become skeletal and like an old lady's. And uh I think I only got a couple if questions in, but it was a while ago and my memories kinda sucks.

How've you been jack?
>>
>>14793677

Alright. I'm thinking of doing it in then next 2 hours, right now it's 21:21 (GMT), I'll probably do it around 23:30. If you're here then great, if not, i'll do it by myself and post results if successful.
>>
>>14794305
Doging life's issues and figuring things out from the inside. In the middle of making a new game.

I'm trying to implant a memory on a mental map that people can traverse. Like a puzzle in someone's mind with death traps and all that.

I figured if I read enough about suggestion and the method of loci I could make it work along with a modified version of the 9 gates game.

OH and check out this pastebin, Hospital cowboy collected some fun rituals:
>>14791245
>>
>>14794361
Yeah sure i'll be around. Go ahead.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 564x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 564x562px
>>14794365
Oh sweet, I would love to check that out when you finish.

I'll check some of these out, seen interesting enough
>>
>>14794365
9 gates?
>>
>>14794543
Check pastebin and control f.

Can't remember the right name for.
>>
Is the DIY file still available?
>>
Yeps. Good work finding it
>>
Hey Jack do you happen to have a throwaway skype?
>>
>>14794675
Nopes. Need to set one up though sometime.
I really should get more with the times.
>>
>>14794972
Are you HospitalCowboy? Or is that a friend.
>>
>>14793677
>>14793021

Just about to get into a dark room facing a large mirror with a candle, will follow the directions and let ya know
>>
>>14794972

You ought to. It seems you are copying a rather old ritual with out knowing it. Or knowing it, but not knowing the history of it.

Hence the cryptic death threats.

I'd like to talk to you about your games whenever you decide to set up a skype.
>>
>>14795025
I'm interested in this.

>http://us20.chatzy.com/15072986085316

Come one, come all.
>>
>>14791195
Hey Jack, I have monitored your threads for a loooong time.
I have to say it. You are the only cool namefag out there.
>>
>>14791195
Jack you are the most interesting person on this board in a non-retarded way.

I'm very curious, how did you get into making these games? And how many of them have you fabricated?
also can your games be found in the paste?
>>
>>14795083
Jack you are the most interesting person on this board in a non-retarded way.

I'm very curious, how did you get into making these games? And how many of them have you fabricated?
also can your games be found in the paste?
>>
is it to late to join?
>>
>>14795003
Friend. Very interested in occult experimentation for bettering ones self.

I can only hope that by sharing his work we can get a more vast grouping of people willing to work towards that goal. And perhaps device a way to help us find what were looking for on here.

>>14795025
Oh I'm knowing it. And I know a chunk of the history, But English history is one thing, There are untold millions of dead cultures who've played a game like this. But none of those traditions survive now.

>>14795053
Alright, i'll give it a shot.
>>14795054
Why thank you. I love my lurkers and my lurkers mostly love me. The bread and butter of my games.
>>14795067

I've only made a few games worthy of any attention. And I'd rather not be known by them The mirror game, number 96, which Hospital cowboy agreed that this lacked the diy you're self quality without someone to talk you through it the first time.

Also, dangerous without guides generally.
And thank you, And most games are fun, but share common themes that are very useful in crafting further rituals.

For instance, one of the themes in many is the extremely difficult way to pull them off.

Setting up plans and fan's and elevators. getting eachother's phones to go off at the right moment.

And my rather ornate insistence on unlocked doors and never looking away from the mirror.

You gain a interesting understanding of human excitement from reading these games. And the comments are a gold mine of human interaction and player experience.
>>
>>14795101
Considering the thread was started yesterday, Probably. But if you would like to wait till tomorrow I can promise a game.

Unless you're alright with me blipping in and our to cook dinner.
>>
anytime is fine with me as long as it's convinient for you.
>>
>>14795135
I can wait till tomorrow
>>
>>14795135
>http://us20.chatzy.com/15072986085316
Right, If you would like to talk I'm in here right now.
>>
Jack, I've always wondered how you're supposed to do this if you're not supposed to break concentration but still get questions from you.
>>
>>14795014

No luck. Saw strange faces on my face, but when I asked the question, I didn't receive an answer. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
>>14795180
Oh once it starts it's very easy to get in the groove of things. Hundreds of people have done it.
Sadly, there are some who don't experience things the same.
>>14795225
Sorry to waste you're time man. Anything I could explain that might help?
>>
I noticed it was very hard for me to do it when I had to switch back and forth between mirror and screen.
>>
>>14791195
if I try this game tonight alone without your thread jack, it will work?
>>
>>14791228
staring at a mirror for a prolonged amount of time will induce illusions. your mind cant see the same thing so it twists the image and you start to hallucinate
>>
Jack is back
This will be interesting.
>>
>>14791195
Hi Jack. Why the insistence that one not look away from the mirror or have any locked doors?
>>
>>14791195
Why are you doing this, Jack?
>>
>>14798942
Experimentation on the human psyche.
>>
>>14798993
What's in it for you, though?
>>
>>14798338
Not looking away from the mirror: That's a human brain thing. The brain does weird stuff when an input is constant. It's why all those optical-illusion pictures require you to stare at a dot or something for prolonged periods.

As for the locked doors: that's because it's creepy.
>>
>>14791289
Cool. I just presumed it had something to do with clarity, rationality, etc... Like the consecrated Sword used in magic systems.
In this case, I would say to 'cut the crap' out of the mirror projection.
I'm a mere neophag, so please correct me if needed.
>>
>>14799177
Comparing sub/unconscious experiences for the sake of entertainment and information in the vast neural network?
>>
>>14798993
Where do you get the questions... or are you just asking the first thing that comes to mind? Also, what's your role in this? Can't I play the 'game' at home by myself if I had the necessary materials?
>>
>>14798993
That's not me but that's not wrong either.

I like helping people, And scaring them.
>>14800801
I use talk therapy and Barnum statements to lead people in the direction I want. If I can successfully lead a conversation then I have someone figured out and can help them. If I cannot I keep trying until I can.

Sure but how about you play it with me instead.

New thread in 8 minutes.
>>
>tfw no new thread in 8 minutes
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.