[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, /out/sider here; first time on this board, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14

File: cave.png (740KB, 431x767px)
cave.png
740KB, 431x767px
Hey /x/, /out/sider here; first time on this board, I've finally experienced something I genuinely can't fucking explain, I'm freaking the hell out, and I need some advice here.

So, I'm studying abroad in Segovia, Spain. It's this really awesome city in Castilla y Leon, surrounded by a wall, and it has a huge castle and cathedral.

So, the other kid studying here and I just discovered a really deep cave earlier, behind some brush on the hillside on which the Alcazar is built. Naturally, we went in with just the lights on our fuckin' phones. So, we're walking/crouching/crawling for a solid TEN minutes through this thing; not a ton of spiders, a few fruit bats though. We came to this fork in the cavern, one of which let out on the other side of the hill, looking out over the Iglesia de la Vera Cruz. The other side, and I shit you not, has some kind of fucking mutant in it.

We barely had any light, but this was NOT a person. I'm not trying to sound like a fuckin' nut job, but it reminded me of what people think aliens look like. It had a bulbous head, and sandy-colored skin, pretty long and gangly limbs. It was scrabbling around and opening and closing its eyes and mouth, but didn't make a single damn sound. We freaked out, ran down the other pathway, found out it led to a steep drop looking over the church, and ran back the way we came without bumping into that fucking thing again.

So now we're back at his host family's house, it's the crack of dawn, and we're fucking panicking; should we call the police or paramedics or something? Is there any fucking possible explanation as to what it was?

Here's a picture of the cave entrance, it's the only place bright enough to have taken any shots.
>>
Also, there are tons of caves in the stone here in Segovia; the type of rock forms caverns really easily. We're really freaked out; it wasn't a person, I'm not exaggerating, it's a tall, gangly fuckin' THING with a toothless mouth that kinda looks like a muppet mouth.
>>
Go back and take pictures and video cobardes de mierdas
>>
File: 2.png (335KB, 437x703px)
2.png
335KB, 437x703px
The reason I can't post more pics with better juice is that we just weren't prepared; this is what the pics look like; this is one of the few where you can get a vague idea of what the caves looked like
>>
File: 1.png (728KB, 429x765px)
1.png
728KB, 429x765px
>>14655392
I am NOT fuckin' going back in there, you out of your mind?

and here's a shot of us looking up at the Alcazar from next to the cave entrance
>>
>>14655353
Go back but be prepared this time, bring torches, cameras, rope and whatever else you need. If you find it again take pics.
If it's living in there then chances are it's got some kind of den/nest. If you can find something of interest post it here.
>>
>>14655353
cmon man its the 21st century how the fuck can you still take shiity pictures like this.
>>
File: 7.png (356KB, 429x765px)
7.png
356KB, 429x765px
>>14655398
This one kind of gives you an idea too. What I'm trying to ask is, do you guys know of any other kinds of reports of shit like that in Spanish/granite sandstone caves?
>>
>>14655419
It was dark and I only had my iphone, gimme a break

>>14655413
I think we're gonna tell our program director, I'm afraid that we just fucked up and it's some kind of deformed person who's been stuck in the cave. I'm seriously freaking out
>>
Also bring a knife and wear long thick clothing if you're worried about it that much, it probably freaked out aswell when it saw you.
>>
>>14655428
You're joking right, take some time to relax. Find out what it is before you start babbling about monsters living in a cave. Now that you know there's something in there you can be ready for it. Bring whatever equipment you need and lay a trap for it
>>
It's really pissing me off that i can't show you guys pics of it or anything, but I'm not going back. I'm sorry, I don't know what the hell I thought I was gonna do by making this thread; I'm not thinking straight
>>
HEY! godammit
you know damn well this is rare.

people need to see this!
we all need to know. grow some cojones and get your ass in there again.

YOU WILL REGRET NOT HAVING BEEN BACK. the thoughts "what if" and "what could of been..." will linger in your mind till the day you die.

GET BACK IN THERE!
we need proof!

come on man. do something great!
do you know how many people wish they were in your shoes?

id fucking go back there if I was. hell fund me a ticket /x/ and ill go investigate that right now
>>
>>14655508
It's a troll thread dipshit.
9/11 for being this mad
>>
>>14655508
I'm not an /x/phile, I have no urge at ALL to go back in there; best I can do for you is tell you to keep up with Segovian news; we're telling the police, and whatever happens after that is up to them. Just wanted to see if anyone had any idea first
>>
>>14655353
Okay... so lets toss out a few simple ideas. See if these can be eliminated:
>mutant dog/rat etc.
Is it possible that the thing you saw got lost down there and adapted? Like a Smeagol effect due to lack of sunlight or disease?
>madman/hermit?
Same effect from the lack of sun? Any local stories or legends?
>radiological effects?
Any rad testing or power stations within practical distance?
>>
>>14655518
I'm not fuckin' trolling anyone; if I were, I'd have some actual pictures/ proof. Instead, I'm just a scared foreign guy who has no idea what the hell he's doing
>>
>>14655521
>No radiation, this city is old and all granite
>WAY too big to be a dog or a rat
>The skin and the head shape were too out of wack to be a homeless man
>>
>>14655525
>I'm not fuckin' trolling anyone; if I were, I'd have some actual pictures/ proof.
Yeah, that makes sense
>>
>>14655535
You know what I meant; a troll would have some kind of shopped pic, and would start samefagging some crazy response pics of something off a crackpot bigfoot hunter site
>>
>>14655508
10/10 poster, if was millionaire would fund expedition to kick down some spanish mutant-thing's metaphorical door.
>>
We just finished with the cops, we told them we found someone trapped in the cave for lack of the right words in Spanish; they're headed down there right now. Will keep you posted on what they say.
>>
>>14655353
>go back in there or blow the cave up
>>
>>14655571
Also, we're in fucking trouble now; we weren't supposed to be hiking down at the foot of the castle. Not that I care at this point.
>>
>>14655571
This should be fun, now we just wait for OP to get done for making up stories of people being lost and wasting police time.
>>
inb4 OP gets expelled from university and his whole career shambles.
>>
one of my friends is studiyng architecture there in segovia. she gave me a blowjob
>>
>>14655591
What kind of friend does such a horrible thing?
>>
Was the place close to an aqueduct?
>>
>>14655610
Pics or it didn't happen bitchtits.
>>
OP is ded
>>
>>14655604
Sort of, the aqueduct is the centerpiece for the whole city. It was built by the Romans, and it's been standing for millenia without any sort of mortar or cement.

So now, it apparently wasn't a CRIME that we were hiking there. It's just prohibited to go in the caves in general for safety's sake. Still, they're making us go in to answer some questions after they're done with looking at the caves.
>>
>>14655629
That wasn't me, that was some assclown trying to jack the thread
>>
>>14655631
Legend has it that Lucifer himself built the bridge in one single night, in order to win a young woman’s soul. He failed, however, lacking the final stone when dawn came. Tradition also has it that the holes visible on the stones are the marks of the devil’s fingers.
>>
>>14655519

>opportunity to end up in the history books, or at least the news
>nah who needs that

Top kek, troll buddy.
>>
>>14655680
Normal people, people who don't frequent /x/, don't assume that what they just found is some game-changing wonder of the world. Besides, the last thing we want is to be known as the crackpot American kids who supposedly found yet another paranormal thing
>>
File: 131842213943.jpg (34KB, 242x251px)
131842213943.jpg
34KB, 242x251px
The troll picked my interest until it called the "all i have was my phone" card. Even my phone has flash in it and im from a 3rd world country... 8/10 for making me read it all.
>>
>>14655680
>op didnt do what i would have done
>op doesnt want what i want
>lolfgttroll!!1!1
>>
>>14655697
You're a basement-dweller, so I'll give you the BotD for not knowing this, but when you use flash in a cave, the light flashes off of bits of mica and quartz in the rock, and you get nothing but a big white splotch in your pic.
>>
>>14655697
Plus, I humbly apologize for not taking pictures while I was running for my life from some spindly fucking abomination I could barely see with my own eyes
>>
>>14655695

I don't even frequent /x/ at all. I got here from some /x/ related thread on another board where everyone told OP to >>/x/

If I was to see some fucking mutant goddamn sandman with mutliple mouths out of Lovecraft I would want see a picture of myself posing with a rifle in one hand, my boot on its neck on the front page of every newspaper.

I fucking risk falling to my death every day at work for a few dollars. To be the famous discoverer of some fucked up cave mutant? Yeah, that's worth going back to the cave for. I'd fucking kill myself letting that go by.
>>
>>14655704
bro, phone flashes are just normal led ligths, not the camera kind of flash, its weaker so it wont reflect the ligth in the rocks as you think, it may get the photo brigther than it should but it wont be just a white splotch...
>>
alot of ufologists belive aliens are here right now and that most of them live underground in cave systems this guy philip shnider says he ran into them and they really fucked him up listen to his story>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg not saying this is what i belive but it is a theory.......sorry about bad spelling suck at it lol
>>
>>14655723
I tried a few pics in the caves, but they were honestly pretty boring; the ones that weren't giant white blobs were just rocks
>>
Goin down to police station; will update when I get back
>>
I believe you OP.

Please update us.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 93x117px)
image.jpg
6KB, 93x117px
I want to believe.
>>
yes please keep us posted
>>
Someone keep thread alive for opie. I'm going to bed
>>
>>14655825
>you know you don't have to put your email in, right?
>>
Goodnesss this is so interesting! Best thing all night. Seriously u need to go back and just do it. Do it for the science. Also hell yes. Aliens
>>
yes i know
>>
>>14655884
>13 year old detected
>>
honestly >>14655884
you say you would go back and look for it if you were in this situation but you are not and if you were i bet you would change your mind really quick
>>
>>14655942
>>14655986
first of all no. Also yeah i would be terrified and i probably would never want to go back but then i would never be able to stop thinking about it. Then id regret never goong back. I would have to see what was in their. But i couldn't go alone i would need people. Cause fuck that
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 550x379px)
image.jpg
62KB, 550x379px
>>14655986
A) they crossed paths with it twice, and it did nothing
B) it was a fruit bat on the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x441px)
image.jpg
82KB, 500x441px
>>14656016
>>
>>14655519
>calls us x/philes
>not an x/phile

whoops sorry budy
>>
i did not know fruit bats got that big

good point.
>>
File: fawks.jpg (275KB, 1164x776px)
fawks.jpg
275KB, 1164x776px
>>14656025
Dude, thats like a fucking fox with wings.
>>
>>14656025
that fruit bat looks an awful lot like a dog lol
>>
they do look a bit like dogs however

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/3/2/0/3/0/3/1/orig-13203031.jpg
>>
>>14656063
That's probably why it's called a Flying Fox
>>
>>14655430
>>14655447

These, don't be a fucking pussy OP. If it opens it's maw and some form of evil tendril comes out and destroys you, you'll just find yourself in another journey. Don't let fear guide you bro, but don't let this thing get the upper hand either, have your knife ready and available at any time you need.
>>
Hurry the hell up OP. I'm not waiting all night. Also, why does everyone have to comment on how it's fake? Of course it is, we all know this. It's still fun. Why not just try to enjoy the ride?
>>
>>14655353
Any normal person would go back there to kill a mutant dog thing demon, you literally have no balls to not want to go back there. How the fuck would you want us to believe you if you have no proof of it? I tell you hwat, I think you're making fun is us /x/phillies. We'll guess what? Fuck you, my jimmies may be rustled but you will never fool us into your make believe fabrication of something that may well be in your imagination. You could have took picture of this cave and though, "hey, let's fuck with those schizos that roam /x/, that would be so funny!"

ITS NOT

Fuck you OP someone banish his sorry ass from this board. He is not welcome here, making fun of us. You think we're that gullible? Lol
>>
>>14655353
>paramedics
u fuken wot m8

None of the authorities are going to care about what you have to say. You either go back and investigate for yourself, or forget about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 632x385px)
image.jpg
55KB, 632x385px
You saw a melon head
>>
>>14656307
Is that Lamp?
>>
>>14655727
I've seen alot of this guy some years back, eventhough he doesn't really seem legit some of the things he said had valid points.
>>
This might just actually be the most interesting thing to happen to /x/ in a while. Get some buddies, lights night vision cameras, torches, ropes (to find your way back out with) AND GO BACK IN!!!

All you need is to take a decent picture or two or maybe record a bit.

Hell, just use snapchat or some thing and have a friend go in there and live stream video chat it with you if you're too scared to go back in yourself.

Don't come to /x/ expecting to get help if we don't know what it is you're actually dealing with.
>>
Also,i'm gonna i agree that i probably wouldn't go back there alone or with a wimpy friend BUT if i was prepared and had a couple or 3 trusted friends i'd go ballistic on that shit.
>>
>>14655508
This

OP, you will kick yourself forever.

Call the police even, with a group of you all saying you saw something crazy they will at least investigate with you.

Get torches and A GOOD CAMERA WITH FLASH.

Hurry before this thing leaves. What if its an important discovery for science?
>>
bumping for interest
>>
probably some diseased outcast homeless person

call the police/paramedics and lead them there
>>
File: SFHSDH.jpg (100KB, 429x765px)
SFHSDH.jpg
100KB, 429x765px
>>14655420
HOLY SHIT, there's someone (or SOMETHING) standing there
>>
File: the cavern.jpg (17KB, 328x270px)
the cavern.jpg
17KB, 328x270px
>>14657441

>inb4 The Cavern

BTW great movie. Watch it.

Pic related.
>>
File: blue_evening.jpg (16KB, 360x228px)
blue_evening.jpg
16KB, 360x228px
>a few fruit bats

Umm, I think all fruit bats live in jungles, not Spain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabat#List_of_species

I'm guessing OP isn't real up on bats as opposed to trying to mislead as to bat particulars.
>>
>>14657479
I don't think OP said it's a bat, someone else did.
Where is OP? Is kill?
>>
>>14657561
as previously stated, it's a troll thread
>>
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/109630/Unknown_Creature_Found_in_a_Cave/
>>
File: 132499786085.jpg (61KB, 480x360px)
132499786085.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>14655353
>>
bemp
>>
bamp
>>
grab some flashlights and friends, if you have any of either, arm yourselves, and go back. bring a camera, it'll be fun.
>>
>>14655353
Go back in there and bring that thing home. He could teach you the value of friendship and make your bike fly just like E.T.
>>
>>14657441
Just messed with it in GIMP and got the same result.

Weird, but the silhouette could be just about anything.
Troll thread until proven otherwise.
>>
According to OP, he is at police station
>>
>>14658593
>15 hours at the police station

Inb4 OP and police are kill
>>
>>14658615
Just realized this
>>
I like how this thread started after this thread.

>>14655156

Try to be Originol o.p.
>>
>>14659018
What. Those are totally different.
>>
>>14659244
You don't find that odd? Random thread about a traveller through Europe, goes in a gave has an incredible experience. Then 20-30 mins later. A student in Europe goes into a gave and has an incredible experience. I call b.s.
>>
>>14659265

cave**
>>
>>14659265
Well the experiences are totally different. Also, you see many threads with nope stories involving rural areas and woods
>>
>>14659327

You can easily change the experience, but to have the same scenery ten twenty minutes after? I just htink it is odd. I rarely see cave threads, and to see one after the other i find it odd.
>>
this is fake guys i wanted it to be true but that is not the case i have been watching this since it was posted kid said he went to the police station and never posted again it is a troll thread sadly
>>
Call Cuarto Milenio, Sure they'd buy the story and make an hour long special with reenacments.
>>
>>14659428
It is fake. It is a rip off of the other one. Guy got the idea from it but decided to change the story.
>>
>>14659428
>>14658615
Same here.
>>
if you plan to visit that dungeon again you better level up before you do.
>>
>>14655353
>using lights on phone
>only picture of cave entrance cos brightness

cancer.
>>
>>14655353
Is your name Ted by chance?
>>
Fucking shit, OP. I wish you never posted this fucking thread, even more, gone TO THE FUCKING POLICE about this.

Chances are you're probably dead now for admitting to what you have witnessed or currently going through hell, figuratively.

Fuck. You're in Europe, western, not as bad, but still.

Maybe i'm being paranoid or we but OP.. I think you dun goofd....
>>
There's a myth thats has been going around there since mid 1750's: If you see him you die.
>>
>>14661873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszwjnDoVVE
I once heard that if you're born, you die
>But that's just rumor
>>
Dude, I miss Segovia! I visited the castle there, too. I felt a little spooked wandering around in there, but I never explored the terrain the castle was on. Cool.
>>
op, use microsoft paint and draw what you saw
>>
>>14661775
>implying that you can use both the flashlight app and the camera at the same time on an iPhone

>implying you know anything about technology
>>
>>14659428
>OP finds creature in cave and gets called to police station

>doesn't find the time to post on 4chan

>LOLwatatroll cancrthredd
>>
>>14659517
That other thread had absolutely nothing in common with this one apart form the fact that both involved caves, you assclown
>>
>>14662192
A CAMERA FLASH U CUNT
>>
>>14662192
ALSO 2 OF THEM, PRICKMUNCH
>>
>>14662192
>technology
>shitty iPhone
pick one
>>
>>14662352
lolol word
>>
>>14661855
Yeah I wouldn't have gone to the government about spooky shit. Should have probably tried to look up a local group about spooky stuff and have them go check it out.

For all we know it could be a catholic priest in their native habitat ;).
>>
Bu
mp
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.