[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres a TV inside of me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

File: TV-Head-Man.jpg (29KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
TV-Head-Man.jpg
29KB, 498x498px
/x/, how does one get out of the real matrix that we (at least I) are/am in now? How would I get out of the TV and Computer I'm stuck inside of?

It's a bit hard to explain but I'll try the best i can, don't discredit me because you don't understand what I mean. It may be hard to understand unless you had my eyes and could see what i see every night.
So I have proof that there is someone watching others, (at least myself anyway) and that people can get messages from Televisions from people on the TV, and the proof I have proves that you may also be watched by a TV like this.

Although if you didn't know already by now you're being watched all the time by non-physical beings that may pass-through your home, such as demons. They know everything you do, they watch you even more when you do something dirty or embarrassing.

No this is not a form of mental sickness when you have proof right in front of you.
On 2 instances someone I knew could see me from this tv that is inside of me/im stuck inside of.

And now more recently I can actually see the static/snow from this tv at night it looks like it's overlayed on top of my vision and it's transparent, in other words I don't see white snow/static that a tv normally shows but rather it's snow but in the color of the room. Does that make sense? I also hear the whine of the tv inside my head, and it seems to change pitch at certain times.

Other people have said to have experienced this as well, for example the whine of a TV inside their head. The thing is, there really is a TV there, but it's as if it's non-physical.

For now I've read this site that explains something similar

http://www.freeyourbrain.tripod.com/
http://www.montalk.net

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
How does someone get out of this?

If anyone wants the proof just ask i'll be glad to send you it, its an voice recording of me capturing proof that someone was in-fact talking to a television about me.
>>
may they enjoy it
>>
>>14196874
the thing is, the handful of people that can see me only see me at certain times, it's not all the time and no one really cares either about what I'm doing, it's just there so they can see me.
>>
>>14196862
Feeling it right now.
Becomes worse when im high
>>
>>14196862
>freeyourbrain.tripod.com
Link fixed, guess it doesn't like the www in front of it, other link gives a 404.
>>
>>14196881
it's a tv, if you find that others can read your mind and see you and you hear others talking about you then you're being watched too. it's an invisible big brother style tv camera inside your head also a non-physical tv itself.

you ever wonder why Truman said "you never had a camera in my head!" at the end of the movie. I believe that the people who made this movie knew about the experience i am talking about.
>>
>>14196862
Fuck you, asshole
>>
>>14196918
i don't know about this tv theory, but i do have a rationalization for this static and shit.
Imo, we have allowed our senses to see and feel what we want to. This static thingy comes when we feel more in tune with this world and are partially able to see this illusion for what it is.
>>
>>14197017
i'll send you the link to the voice recordings, it proved that i was being seen. http://soundcloud.com/theforcesunseen/ Scoll down to TV talks. Read the comments on the voice recordings so you'll understand what the voice recording is referring to.
>>
>>14197017
Basically I was sitting alone in my apartment doing EVP voice recordings. My neighbor was in his apartment when I listened closer I could hear my neighbors TV with some girl on it saying "Timmy's listening to you" he responds with "Shit!" "let me see" The girl on the TV says "Do it" my neighbor responds with "Fucking shit!" he said this because he noticed I was listening around the apartment.

He has a speech impediment but you can clearly hear him tell me that he saw me when he was out of his house, this is in another voice recording.

The only thing I haven't done yet is confront anyone I know about this, nor have I confronted him about it because i'm worried about what he may tell me since I DO have proof that he saw me.

He couldn't have heard me because I was quiet, i don't make a lot of noise in my apartment also the girl shows that she could see me as well while i was inside of my own apartment.

If you don't understand what I mean please don't discredit me, the voice recordings PROVE that they could see me.
>>
File: image.jpg (943KB, 1280x1240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
943KB, 1280x1240px
You really shouldn't be talking about this in a public forum. They will retaliate.
>>
>>14197082
Why?? I don't even understand what it is or what it means, or why i'm inside of a tv anyway. All I want to know is how to get out of the TV and out of this world / matrix.

Just like in that other thread, someone has to know how to exit this matrix reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x370px
>>14197095

It's best to think of yourself as a slave. It's not your job to understand. You have no other choice.
>>
>>14197052
at the end of the other voice recording i just left his apartment, i didn't even bother to ask him how he saw me because i already knew something was up since he was acting strange. He also tries to cover up that he saw me.

How he knew what I was doing proved he saw me.

I could go back and confront him since i do have proof.
>>14197116
It's a show, i know that much, how it got there or why it even started is beyond me. that website explains it a bit similarly.
>think of yourself as a slave.
What? Why?
>>
>>14196862
You can of course make a stop to experiencing it like this anytime you want, stop experiencing yourself being trapped in the matrix and start to live a happy mostly worry free life again.

But you are asking how to escape the matrix, that's another story, basically, no one knows, and if they knew, they escaped it and couldn't communicate with you in there and tell you how, because they are far far out of here, long gone.
>>
I get what you mean. i cant describe it other than a feeling of the world being aware of your thoughts. Sometimes theyd read my mind , another time theyd do magic paradoxical tricks. one time I froze time or got stuck in 4:31 for half an hour which means time doesnt exist. They seem to be either imaginary people / homonculi or future incarnations. One figure I recognized from youth I met again in another country. He asked if he could smoke a joint with me and asked me if I knew. He asked to see my hand and proclaimed 'the hand of God' . It seems like everything is an illusion fabricated to give some sense of normality. I hope there is a way out but if not, know God is with you. I don't believe in death but it seems like the only way to have companionship, to become another person the previous host will shift. I just hope we can create a new world without fear or danger. Without wars and illusions. Without death. Death is our mutual enemy here.
>>
>>14197116
have you ever been a slave? how the hell do you know what it's like to be one

moron
>>
>>14197095
Of course they knew this kind of experience, I do too, in fact about 1 in 100 people know this kind of experience. If you want the blue pill, get some and swallow it, if you want the red pill, bad luck, you won't find Morpheus on here, if there is someone like him that escaped, then he escaped, and isn't in here anymore to tell you how to escape.
>>
>>14196862
You have no real evidence. Check up your local doctor if you have schizophrenia.
>>
SCIZOFUCKTARD
>>
>>14197217
Another occasion I smoked salvia but didnt trip. It felt fake. Like I wasnt even smoking anything in the first place. As if the trip was all in my head and not a real experience, but my friends repeated themselves, asked the same questions they asked 5 seconds ago like I was a playing a movie of my friends and had pressed rewind, I felt a cold wind go through my body like I was empty on the inside. Either they were acting out an elaborate conspiracy or they didnt exist. It felt like my brain was looping, somehow I saw time like a wheel turning but I fought it and everything went slower. I saw the wheel trying to get to the next scene like my brain trying to show me 'now this happens' but it jogged and everything in the last 5 seconds repeated like a mechanical 'universe' it was so bizarre. It seemed like my brain was what was surrounding me, the outside being the inside.
>>
File: 4987364319.gif (887KB, 290x188px) Image search: [Google]
4987364319.gif
887KB, 290x188px
>>14196862
>demons watch you when you masturbate
>>
>>14197266
>>14197262
he did provide evidence
>>14197052
>>
>>14197272
People suffering from schizophrenia should stay away from salvia divinorum and marijuana and any psychedelica in general... like really dude, your mind is fucked up enough as it is, don't add even more gasoline to the fire..

Psychiatry has a pretty good understanding of what schizophrenia is and what it does in your brain, although the root cause of it is still unknown. But there's really good treatment available for you, only problem is how to get you in there, because you don't want to because your brain is too fucked up to realize that you have a really big problem with a pretty simple solution. The part of your brain responsible for making logical deductions like, oh my experience sounds exactly like schizophrenia so I should get help with a doctor and take the medication they have for me to make a stop to it and start enjoying life again, is disabled.

This really sucks, and I don't mean to belittle you or OP in any way, it's just the way it is. You can't be blamed for it, there's no reason to feel insulted, it's just a very special genetically condition you suffer from, there's nothing wrong with the fact that you are schizophrenic. Schizophrenia is just a word for this kind of experience you are talking about, too bad it has so many negative stereotypes attached to it. For all we know schizophrenia can still be your brain being receptive to the real reality of demons watching over you, but the fact that there are meds that severe this connection to the demons still stands.

If you suffer from it, if it prevents you from living a happy fulfilled life, know that you can make a stop to it by simply taking a little pill every morning, if you don't suffer from it fine, keep on truckin. Just don't keep suffering and shitposting all over the place about it, one Hanz is more than enough for us to bear, thank you very much.
>>
>>14197294
Try astral projecting, you'll see what he means.
>>
Put a furby in a closet so his sound is muffled.

He'll start cursing.

Well, no, he won't, but because the sound is muffled and you expect cursing that's what you'll hear. The brain does a shit-ton of interpolating on the data from your senses that you don't even realize.
>>
>>14197310

Sorry. I'm open to the idea of certain paranormal things, but astral projection isn't one of them.
>>
>>14197309
thats not op, and he provided evidence. I heard the voice recording and from what hes telling me and now i believe him.

I don't think op has schizophrenia.
>>
>>14197052
I can't understand what you're saying. Why do you think you're in a TV if some girl on the TV started talking to your neighbor about you?
>>
>>14197320
Then why does it sound exactly like a textbook case of schizophrenia? When I was psychotic I had all kinds of evidence too that I wasn't schizophrenic. For real, maybe that's the demons desperately trying to keep you there, providing "evidence", preventing you from getting help, because they like to keep fucking around with you, but it's very common with schizophrenic people, that the diseased part of the mind, or the demons, do everything they can to keep you psychotic, despite you suffering greatly from it.
>>
>>14197082
They retaliated. Labeling you crazy, i heard your voice recording and read the comments i heard that too. If what you're telling me is the truth then how can you possibly be inside of a TV?

These 3 retaliated.
>>14197311
>>14197266
>>14197262
>>
>>14197320
Post it so everyone else can hear or your just another bullshit rp'er
>>
File: (2MB, px) Image search: [Google]
2MB, px
>>14197337

>>14197052
>>
>>14197336
We're not some disinfo illuminati agents, we're just saying it like it is, he is not in a fucking TV.
>>
>>14197350
Post the actual recordings dipshit
>>
>>14197357
he did.

>See
>>14197025
>>
>>14197351
i heard it too, it said he was seen by his neighbor while he was alone inside his apartment read these 2 posts together.
>>14197025
>>14197052
>>
>>14197025
>http://soundcloud.com/theforcesunseen/
>all dat boost
>the only clear word is "shit" and it comes after a large spike in sound
He probably hit his foot on something, idiot

also
>EVP
full retard
>>
>>14197363
>http://soundcloud.com/theforcesunseen/
That's not evidence, that lots of white noise and some muffled words, whatever you want to hear out of that, you can hear out of that. I personally could clearly make the words "for the love of God, get help and take your antipsychotic medication" out of that, but that's probably just me.

In all seriousness, I know this kind of thinking, I know how it is to suffer from being acute schizophrenic, and that's exactly like it is. Psychiatry is far from perfect, but they are here to help people like you, and their help should be appreciated. Work together with the psychiatrist, not against them, and you can still live a content and happy fulfilling life. Don't and stay trapped in your own mental hell being tortured by demons for the rest of your existence. That's pretty much your only two options here, and even in your state of mind you should recognize which one is the better path to take.
>>
Whelp, case closed. Just another schizo on /x/
>>
>>14197368
So he had an argument with some retarded guy a year ago, that proves what exactly?
>>
>>14197328
From OP
>And now more recently I can actually see the static/snow from this tv at night it looks like it's overlayed on top of my vision

You would have to have his eyes to see what he sees in his vision.

From OP:
>>14197025
>>14197052

Those 3 posts explain what hes experiencing. Hes basically saying theres a camera inside of him and others can see him and because he captured this evidence that his neighbor could see him while he was alone in his apartment.
>>
>>14197403
Literally everyone gets visual static. Most adults grow out of it but it can be induced through the use of psychedelics.

The recordings have so much boost and pick up so little clear sound (the only discernible word is shit, the rest is inaudible and comprehension is negatively impacted by the white noise)

Playing along with creepypasta is one thing, this guy is clearly delusional.
>>
>>14197410
you need headphones to hear what hes saying. you can't use stereo speakers to hear anything.
>>
>>14197403
I don't think it's physically possible to stick a camera behind your lobe and to have people watch what you see while it's in your skull.

Furthermore, what would be the point of it anyway? To have people watch you growing up? Wouldn't this be a public thing? How would it have gotten in his head in the first place?

It's bullshit, plain and simple.
>>
>>14197403
Even by his account the most that is going on is that maybe he didn't put a password on his wifi and they can see what he's doing on his pc. It's a pretty far leap to having a camera inside of you.

And judging from those recordings, the retarded guy nextdoor isn't hacking anything.

Besides, these go back a year so I'm still not sure what the point is. They've been spying on you for a year and all they know is that you applied for a job at dominos. Oooo spoopy!
>>
>>14197418
I'm using very expensive headphones (not headset, headphones). I can assure you that my listening equipment is better than yours.
>>
>>14197410
So what you're saying is someone can see you through some kind of camera inside of you. You caught this neighbor of yours clearly saying he "could see you when he was out" you have to read the comments on the voice recordings.

You'll see on TV talks1 hes saying that his neighbor "sees" him when his neighbor was out of his house. He also can see him again at another point in time when hes alone in his apartment. its pretty easy to understand, you just need headphones to hear it correctly.
>>
File: fuckyou.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>14197434
>clearly saying
>clearly
>>
File: 973468431.jpg (3KB, 74x69px) Image search: [Google]
973468431.jpg
3KB, 74x69px
>>14197421
>this thread is about The Truman Show
>>
>>14197434
he's saying he was seen when he was out of his house and then this guy said he saw him without being there physically. Does that make sense?

I see what you mean op, so you used a voice recorder to capture all this?

You said you never confronted him about it? why?
>>
>>14197434
>>14197418
>>14197403
>>14197025
look up Auditory pareidolia
>>
>>14196862
Asshole
>>
>>14197443
I can't confront him, if i do, maybe I'll make another voice recording. but I'm worried about what he'll say, because last time he tried to cover it up. Sorry I'm not being clear enough, but this poster has what I'm trying to explain right.
>>14197403

yes thats what i mean i am being seen but he was not physically present.

I'm glad there's some people that can hear what hes saying but i still don't understand why me?
>>
>>14197464
> i still don't understand why me
You have paranoid schizophrenia, that's why.

Get help.
>>
>>14197434
You're either him samefagging, trying to reinforce your own delusions like any good schizo would, or:

You're a fucking evil fuck or so dumb and retarded that you behave like one of OPs evil demons, keeping him trapped in his mental hell.

Either way, please stop posting now.

OP and any other schizo guy ITT, there's help out there for you, you just have to accept it, and you could start making a stop to it today.. Or keep living in hell where your every move is watched and your neighbors are out there to get you, that's your own personal choice, unlucky for you the law is really retarded and no one can grab you by your hair dragging you into treatment, trust me, I would if I could, but it's all about a very simple and obvious choice. Accept your illness and get help, or stay trapped in hell forever. Now please, please stop the shitposting.
>>
>>14197468
>>14197470
No, it's shown in the voice recording.
>>
>>14197480
It isn't. You are experiencing auditory pareidolia.

And just for the record, the same is a large factor in "EVP" as well. Electronic Voice Phenomena is bullshit. And also a rather massive misunderstanding of how sound works and how recorders work.
>>
>>14197488
He clearly says he saw me when he was out, then tries to change the subject.

>>14197052
>>14197025
Those 2 posts do explain it. It's not auditory pareidolia. You have to hear it for yourself.
>>
>>14197488

So all EVP is bullshit?
>>
>>14197497
>you have to hear it for yourself
>implying people haven't heard it and still think you're full of shit
>>
>>14197317
Why not astral projection?
>>
>>14197506

Because the whole idea is absolutely ridiculous. If someone did actually possess the ability to do this, it would outright tip every scale in their favor. There would be no place they couldn't get into, there would be nothing they couldn't find out.

Somehow, no astral projector has ever made it into the Forbes 500. I have a hard time believing all these people with this ability would be so altruistic.
>>
>>14197309
I find your assumptions disturbing. You act like your textbook applies to everyone and dismiss both spirituality and philosophy as a mental illness. You even misdiagnose what verges on solipsism as its opposite, schizofrenia. Look around and come up with an explanation to the billions of apparent lives around you while explaining why you are just 1 person with no connection to them. How is that possible you cannot split consciusness and live as multiple individuals you have to face the fact that somewhere there is an illusion of seperation leading you to believe they are all alive. I have been told by somebody that I have the hand of God regardless of wether or not by a sentient person or a schizo hallucination (the latter implying life in its entirety is a schizo hallucination which may or may not be my point in fact) it is what happened and what I observed so is true to the extent of subjective truth. I dont ask why, I just know what i've been told and am sure of it.
>>
>>14197498
EVP is only ever found in recording with a large amount of useless information (white noise, static, radio interference). Auditory pareidolia is a proven fact of human cognition that people will hear words or phrases where none exist in the presence of large amounts of random/extraneous stimulus. Put two and two together.

>>14197497
>clearly says x
I listened to the recordings, he never says anything of the sort. You come off as a raving lunatic.

I'm not entertaining this anymore. You are sick and are in dire need of help. I hope you get it.
>>
>>14197497
There's probably no way to convince you otherwise, so let's just play along and say that everybody can clearly hear your evidence and understand loud and clear what your neighbor's saying. Congratulations, you are haunted by demons that put a camera in your head and your neighbor is in the known.

This really sucks, and you have my pity. Now, what to do about it?

You might not know about it, but it's the truth. There's a magical exorcism pill, no one really knows how they work or what they do, we just know from decades of experience and observation that they work like a charm.

You simply put them in your mouth and swallow, and it drives all demons away. It shuts down the camera in your head, and makes any evil doer demon so scared of you, that he will never try to put you trough this shit again, and you can life a happy content life and make the best out of it like you should.

I sincerely hope you will come to this conclusion at least at one point in your life, in some cases it takes years of suffering before it gets so overwhelming that you either kill yourself or just swallow the fucking pills. I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it, may God have mercy on your soul and help you in seeking help.
>>
>>14197506
>>14197520
another anon here

the CIA and Soviets both goaded each other into a lot of ridiculous research during the cold war. One of the things the CIA tested was remote viewing/astral projection. Participants who claimed to be able to astral project showed only a 5-10% increase in the ability to determine which object of a set was in another room. This difference is not strong enough statistically to show any efficacy whatsoever; the increase is due to either suggestion from the researchers or pure chance. Someone with the ability to astral project would have a 100% success rate.
>>
>>14197523
No he isn't he says saw him when he was out at 1:10 of TV viewer1

I hear the girl from the TV saying at "Timmy's listening to you." at 3 seconds "Shit!" at 8 seconds and "let me see" at 10 seconds "do it" at 11 seconds and "fucking shit!" at 12 seconds.

That shows you he could see me.
>>
File: 85443191.gif (839KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
85443191.gif
839KB, 245x245px
>>14197550

Uh-huh. Sure it does.
>>
>>14197309
Also what OP describes is the experience of consciousness. The feeling of a camera in ones head which actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it. What is unusual is his feeling of others being aware of what is going on inside his head. The only rational explanation I can think of is if OP is to die in the future and reincarnating in the past while retaining memory of his entire life, both experiences and thought processes
>>
>>14197522
Just because I use the word schizophrenia doesn't mean I don't believe in God or am not deeply spiritual.

Schizophrenia is just a word, a description, a label, it doesn't imply that there's nothing paranormal about this kind of experience. A word like this is needed so that psychiatrists can communicate with each other, because we know what helps people suffering from these kind of experiences, and that just happens to be antipsychotic medication. We have a word for these kind of experiences, so what?

You can also call it a deep spiritual connection to the other realms of heaven and hell, just know that antipsychotica can severe this connection at any time you want it to stop.

If you are connected to God and only benovelent spirits telling you to make the world a better place, then good for you, keep on truckin, if you are connected to hell and demons that torture you on a daily basis, know that you can make a stop to it anytime you want.

I'm not trying to discredit your or anyone's subjective experiences, they are as valid as every other subjective experience is, as valid as every experience it. You experience it as real, so it's real for you.

OP just seems to clearly suffer from it, so I told him how to end his suffering. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>14196862
just like what i just read in the freeyourbrain website. they label you crazy if you fight back.
>>
>>14197560
Don't feed him dude, clearly he doesn't want to hear what you're trying to tell him.
>>
>>14197569

It has nothing to do with labeling. You just don't have the advantage of being royalty to stop us from telling you you're stark naked.
>>
>>14197082
Clearly.
>>14197262
>>14197266
>>14197309
>>14197311
>>14197400
>>14197410
>>14197583
Don't feed these.
>>
>>14197603

Why are you encouraging this sort of behavior.
>>
>>14196862
holy crap, I've had the whining in my ears for a long time, i thought it was tinnitus but my hearing is fine.
>>
>>14197536
Have you tried to astral project for yourself? Do you even know how?
>>
>>14197470
>unlucky for you the law is really retarded and no one can grab you by your hair dragging you into treatment, trust me, I would if I could,
Look, a Nazi.
>>
>>14198152
That would be the same as carrying someone with a broken leg to the hospital, because he can't walk anymore on his own. In his case his brain is broken and can't recognize the fact that he's in dire need of help that could easily be provided for him, so the law should allow for that as well. No nazi, just goodwill.
>>
>>14197530
I only said that demons is one of the things that can see you while you exist on this realm.

I didn't say demons put a camera in my head.

I don't know how the TV is there or why I can see the static from this TV overlayed on top of my vision, and it's clearly not tinnitus either so why would I be hearing the whine in my head? Why would there be other cases with whining in their heads? Why would the neighbor say he could see me when he was out of his house? Why is it the TV said to my neighbor I was listening to him?

Because you can't explain it other then trying to put a non-existent mental illness label such as schizophrenia on it. You just can't get around the idea that such things may actually exist and you can't believe it.
>>
>>14198175
To the contrary, I get the idea, I was there too, I know these kind of things exist and have no problem at all believing you. I also know what can help you to putting a stop to it and help you big time, it's you who doesn't believe and can actually fathom the idea that not everybody is out there against you, some like me and also psychiatrists are only trying to help.
>>
>>14198170
>Good will, is forcing someone to be drugged against their will.

Okay.jpg

You're probably part of this covert harassment kind of bullshit that goes on in the states against people who wish to express their right to speech and freedom too.

http://www.stopcovertwar.com/
>>
>>14198194
>Letting people rot in their personal hell for the rest of their existence without ever getting them help.

notokay.jpeg

You're part of the movement that has a grunge against psychiatry for some reason, probably only because they can't help all the cases perfectly, or because you have no clue what psychiatry does because you never educated yourself on the subject, and work against people who are suffering and getting tortured by their demons daily making sure they don't ever get help

http://www.schizophrenia.com

Read up on it and get educated for a change.
>>
>>14198186
No, you obviously don't know because all you do is try to do is try to label me with schizophrenia when the evidence is all out there, no need to try and deny it. Because that's all your doing is denying the proof. You just don't want to believe in it.

You aren't helping by trying to label me with a mental disorder then force me to take drugs.

http://www.antipsychiatry.org/schizoph.htm

I don't need to read that site, i already have proof that this was going on and you can't just hide it. I won't change my mind, and i'm not living in a hell and you aren't helping. I just provided my proof and you attack me with a label.
>>
>>14198216
What don't you understand about what was shown to you? What was not explained the right way that you do not understand? What did you not hear?
>>
>>14198238
Well okay, I give up. If you're happy with experiencing what you do, and content with your life, then don't get help ever. I wish you all the best nonetheless, but you also make me really sad just thinking about it. But in the end it's your decision, no one will force you into help, unless you do something really stupid like trying to harm your neighbor. I guess if a few posts on the internet could change your mind, this terrible illness wouldn't be that much of a problem. I know how it is because I've been thinking like you once too, and I always feel compelled to at least try to help, because this shit you're going trough sure isn't fun, but it's useless, at least in most cases. Still I gotta try, can't help it. Oh well, good luck, I'm out.
>>
>>14198238
Anon, your "proof" consists of a highly boosted recording of what sounds like a man stubbing his toe and cursing, and you shouting like an insane person at your neighbor. The statements you claim to be important do not exist at the time stamps you've indicated.

No one is trying to force you to do anything. How could we possibly? We don't know who you are or where you live or what you look like. We have zero ability to force you to do anything.

We are suggesting to you that your perceptions are impaired by mental illness, and that seeking help (and not necessarily medication, help) and sharing your thoughts with professionals could lead to this paranoia and anxiety going away.
>>
>>14198290
I told you not to feed the ones labeling you dude.
>>
>>14198290
you need headphones, you can't hear it without headphones. also they do exist, unless i have to amply the sound and upload it again, other people have heard what was said on the voice recording.
>>
>>14198175
The static is fragmented light akin to the sensor of a camera, your eyes are a tool and the data is processed by your brain which is why you see static. Reality and light is a frequency that is transmitted in your brain which is why you can hear a whine or a high pitched sound. Light is basically visible sound waves or vibrations that you can see. Electric appliances also emit high pitched tones which can amplify the whine you can hear. This world is full of tvs cellphones airplanes and all kinds of devices and we can hear them constantly.
>>
>>14198334
My audio equipment is far superior to yours. You are a victim of pareidolia and confirmation bias. Further boosting the audio will not make the sound any clearer, and that you think it will shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of audio fidelity. Not surprising when one considers you believe EVP to be a legitimate occurrence.

>>14198338
>light is visible sound waves or vibrations that you can see
You're fucking retarded. Visual "snow" or "static" is a nonspecific mental symptom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow). Sound is compression waves, light is photons.

Electronics commonly emit very high-pitched tones due to circuitry vibrating.
>>
>>14198351
How would you know the equipment i have? You don't know what headphones I'm using or anything, so why would you said you have far superior equipment? It's not pareidolia when the guy is clearly saying what is said on the voice recording. you're just trying to explain away things so others will not believe.
>>
roleplaying goes in /tg/
>>
>Be almost every other day.
>Be clumsy as fuck.
>Fall over all the time.
>Legs somehow always manage to poof back under me.

its weird. that's the only way I can explain it. ill get like 90% done with a fall, then I lose touch with reality for a second, then bam, I'm standing straight up. its only failed twice.
>>
>>14198385
wrong thread. sorry.
>>
>>14198384
whose role-playing?
>>
>>14198290
>>14198283
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
>>
>>14198382
How would you know the equipment i have? You don't know what headphones I'm using or anything, so why would you said you have far superior equipment?

My equipment is very expensive. High-end. I doubt someone with difficulty in executive functioning such as yourself could afford high-end audio equipment.

> It's not pareidolia when the guy is clearly saying what is said on the voice recording
He doesn't say what you claim he does at the timestamp you specified in the clear recording. I think it's very easy for anyone to tell from said recording that you are mentally disturbed.

The muffled recording that you've boosted to hell and back has only one clear utterance, "shit!", and that's right after a very short and loud noise which is most likely an impact.

Why would a random stranger on the internet attempt to convince other random strangers on the internet that what you're saying isn't true? The only person here whose perception matters is you.

Try to think logically for just one second. Which is more likely: that I'm spending my time attempting to convince people unrelated to the situation that it isn't happening, or that I'm trying to convey to you that your conclusions do not follow so that you may seek help?
>>
>>14198519
yes he does, he said "before when i was out gallivanting making my life better and better" at exactly 1:15 clearly you're deaf.

Also the other time stamps are right, you clearly can't hear what their saying.
>>
>>14198519
>>14198556
i could hear what he was talking about.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.