[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! I'm looking for anime with alternative history of our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: File-Cg_newmap.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
File-Cg_newmap.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
Hi! I'm looking for anime with alternative history of our world. I really liked Code Geass and it's universe. I too really enjoyed idea from "Achaja" series by Andrzej Ziemiański.
I thought i would enjoy anime Gate but then suddendly weaboo-soldier and loli-god of war appeared and I had to leave.
Now some other things I'd like to see ( or not)
- no overpowered kiddo as main character
- It would be nice if the anime is mature so no freakin talking about boobies and flat girls every episode
I think that's all
Sorry for my bad english- I'm Polando.
>>
You could try reading Red River, it's about a girl getting sucked into the past, ancient Egypt. It is more mature, but there is very little fan service, if any. It's also an older manga, but the last I checked it's still being produced.
>>
>>55034
>Sorry for my bad english- I'm Polando.
You have ń on your keyboard, so that's obvious.

Anything that is slightly into the future includes some sort of "alternative" that often goes slightly into the past, e.g. Gundam 00.

>I thought i would enjoy anime Gate but then suddendly weaboo-soldier and loli-god of war appeared and I had to leave.
That wasn't even the worst part of it, the problem is when you realize that Japanese goverment and military are dull and infallible, basicaly Kirito from SAO.

And speaking of Japanese jingoism, they don't really give a fuck about historical accuracy anyway. I believe there was an anime recently (Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, your standard school battle harem, just less shitty than usual) where they uttered a phrase that MC's ancestor (magic sword fighter) led Japan to victory in the WW2. That's literally a single scene, though, because the anime is, as I've said, a school battle harem. Well, not exactly a typical harem, as 1. it didn't go past love triangle 2. the MC gave no fucks about his sister 3. in the source material the sister gave up completely quite soon and cheered on the female lead 4. the plot of the story is more about the male and female lead trying not to piss off their families too much despite them really really wanting to fuck.

It was nothing special, but very much refereshing. Imagine if a fast food chain introduced a new burger into their menu. That's what Cavalry is.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.