[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /wsr/! this one has been bugging me for years, I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: crippled-avengers.jpg (43KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
crippled-avengers.jpg
43KB, 448x252px
Hi /wsr/!

this one has been bugging me for years, I'm looking for an asian movie I saw as a kid, it left a really impression

on me, and I'd love to watch it again;
- it's probably from the 80s (but maybe the late 70s or the very early 90s
- it's probably chinese
the story is pretty classic:
it's set in a feudal time, in a village that's bullied from a local lord.
A stranger comes in, and he's like super strong and begins kicking the ass of all the lord's goons...
What I liked was that he was (as a remember) a pretty reluctant hero; in the end he faces against the lord in a

swordfight in front of the latter's army, and the lord has the upper hand the whole fight.
It's really the ending that stroke me: the lord injures the hero badly (slashing at his legs if I recall), but the

of course the hero ends up winning. He then turns to face the army smiling at them, and they flee because he was

badass enough to beat their leader.
The hero then immediately falls and dies.

Please /wsr/ you'd be really great if you could help me there in finding that movie's name!

Thanks in advance
>>
>>53273
>swordfight
>army
that sounds japanese since the chinese movies are more about martial arts.
>>
>>53290
>that sounds japanese
well I guess it could be, but I don't think they had katanas in the final fight (tho my memory is fuzzy), and I believe the hero fought bare handed for most of the movie (again I could be wrong as it's been a really long time)

Anyway thanks for your reply!
>>
File: rec_tv_samurai.jpg (989KB, 1568x2280px) Image search: [Google]
rec_tv_samurai.jpg
989KB, 1568x2280px
>>53294
>http://imoviename.com/
>http://ask.metafilter.com/167544/How-to-find-a-movie-title-from-remembered-details
try to remember more details about the style.
>>
>>53309
Thanks for that, I'm looking at imdb lists trying to find it
>>
bumping as imdb doesn't give anything yet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.