[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everybody my marketing teacher had a moralfag stroke and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 566697421.jpg (79KB, 722x594px) Image search: [Google]
566697421.jpg
79KB, 722x594px
Hello everybody
my marketing teacher had a moralfag stroke and just decided that 50% of our grade will be based on a charity organization that we must create to support Syrian refugees

We are all Business students and know jackshit about graphic design, but this hippie fucker demands that we create a "kick ass name and logo"

could any of you wizards come up with something? If no serious proposals are made, at least we can have some keks

thank you all
>>
Bumperino because I need dem credits
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I'd have a chat with your teacher over how BS that assignment is, not to mention how changing the class grading rubric that much on a whim isn't necessarily allowed? (Dunno about your school, but over here I'm pretty sure that would be against university rules). If she buckles down and refuses to address it (which I bet she will) take it to her boss.
>>
File: O'Reilly Syrian.png (177KB, 1079x1417px) Image search: [Google]
O'Reilly Syrian.png
177KB, 1079x1417px
>>53176
I couldn't come up with anything intelligent.
I can give you at least this.
>>
>>53192
I know it's a waste of time, but the teacher planned it early and it's on the course's grading criteria.
We're just starting to work on it
>>
>>53223
I kekked/10 so it's fine, bruh
>>
Create a charity for the victims of the Paris attack instead.
>>
>>53876
I'm afraid it's not negociable :/
>>
>>53176
Some Ideas for Names:
All these ideas involve the actual names of Syrian cities.

From Homs to Homes: Because a Home is Where the Heart Is!

Damascus Steel: Help Refugees Who Have the Iron Will to Seek a Better Life.

Fiq Newtons: Providing Cookies for Kids

Jobs for Refugees: Building a new Harem with a Nation's most vulnerable.

Raiders of a Lost Europe, and the Temple of Douma.

They're corny, but you might get some inspiriation
>>
File: Manliesttears.jpg (9KB, 256x173px) Image search: [Google]
Manliesttears.jpg
9KB, 256x173px
>>53979
That was beautiful anon
>>
>>53979
>From Homs to Homes
I like it

>>53979
>Fiq Newtons:
Cheesy
>>
File: şigubigule.jpg (22KB, 554x263px) Image search: [Google]
şigubigule.jpg
22KB, 554x263px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.