[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coloring job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Can someone with photoshop skills color in this drawing sketch? Make it green and clean please!

Thank you!

http://img07.deviantart.net/54a4/i/2012/117/7/d/draft_slytherin_sketch_by_darth_jurious-d4xrh7m.jpg
>>
>>51858
check my leet skills
>>
>>52005
Thank you so much!

Do you think you can you make it green please? Green like Slytherin.

And I'd like to see that watermark taken away but I can take that away using pixlr.com easily I think.

You did a really good job. This wasn't what I as thinking, but I like this version for the color scheme and may use it as well.
>>
>>52016
i never saved the file so without starting over i did what i could
>>
>>52023
Thank you, that's even better! Thanks for all the help! I'll try to smoothen it out myself and try to make it look more like a logo.

Thank you, anon. :)
>>
>>52027
OP here again.

If anyone wants to try to smoothen it out for me, I would appreciate it. I tried to do it myself and I'm bad at it.

Basically I'd like this turned into a logo.
>>
what tool(s) did you use?
>>
>>52037
If you're asking me (OP) I tried using pixlr.com because I do not have photoshop, and I tried using a blur and the smudge tool, but I'm not very good with that technique.
>>
>>52050
im not op, i though you used ps my bad. im looking for tips on it haha, why dont you torrent a full free copy of the adobe cs6 suite on the pirate bay
>>
>>52058
Ah, I think you meant to respond to the person that did the coloring. Sorry to confuse.
>>
File: 1454901202740.jpg (253KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1454901202740.jpg
253KB, 600x808px
>>52034
Ok Op, So I started erasing some of the sketchy sketch lines and opted for a more basic look. How big is this logo going to be, and what is its purpose if I may ask? Also should I continue or did you have something else in mind?
>>
>>52155
I'd like it to be smoother and shiny!

And I want to use it as the logo for a team.

What I want to see is instead of the cross-hatch shading, I'd like that to be blurred shading and maybe some inner bevel effects. Basically, I don't want it to seem like a hand-sketched drawing. I want it to look three-dimensional.

If you are willing to keep going, I would appreciate!
>>
File: 1454901202740.png (398KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1454901202740.png
398KB, 600x808px
>>52167
Just kept on going from there, cleaning up a little. I'm hardly an artist so I can't do any of that dynamic shading stuff, but hopefully this helps another person a little bit. I would recommend keeping a copy of the original also for depth reference I guess
>>
File: 14549012027401.png (381KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
14549012027401.png
381KB, 600x808px
>>52184
>>
>>52203
This is the right approach. I like what you are doing there.

I'd like to see the diamonds be solid in some way, maybe a lighter green matching the belly, and rest of the cross-hatching replaced with blurred shadowing. Thank you for the progress.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.