[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /wsr/, I'm looking for a new anime to watch but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160115_145644.jpg (210KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_145644.jpg
210KB, 1024x576px
Hello /wsr/, I'm looking for a new anime to watch but I've watched a lot of shows by now. I'd really like something with a strong first episode and has 12 eps max cause I'm gonna be watching it with my cousin and he's kinda new to anime and can't be arsed to pay attention to heavier stuff (like Shinsekai Yori, Mushi shi etc)

Stuff I like:
>Berserk
>Shinsekai Yori
>Punch Line
>Baccano
>Durarara
>Kaiji
>Claymore
>Another
>Steins;Gate
>Darker than Black
>FMA/FMA:B
>probably other shit I'm forgetting

Stuff I don't like
>NGE
>Tokyo Magnitute 8.0
>Fate
>Ga rei Zero
>Madoka
>Seven Deadly Sins
>Akame ga Kill
>SnK
>Shiki
>Blood+
>Hellsing
>probably a lot more that I'm forgetting

Preferably I'd like something with no harem/ecchi/mecha shit and with the lame jokes and squeaky voices at a bare minimum. But still, nothing too serious, 2deep4u seinen boring crap with no actual purpose like Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo

pic unrelated, WITNESS ME
>>
One Punch Man
>>
>>51647
Already watched, didn't mention. Good rec though.
>>
Devil may cry is a cool short series
>>
Zankyou no Terror is 11 episodes, that may be what you're looking for.

I'm surprised by your examples of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo as "2deep4u boring crap" though, those are both pretty simple action shows.
>>
File: 1e09V.jpg (55KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
1e09V.jpg
55KB, 730x411px
Symphogear. Girls punching shit.
Black Lagoon. Girl and guys shooting shit.
>>
>>51802
Well those are more like "artsy fartsy" things, I tend to categorize stuff using very vague non-titles.

I heard Zankyou no Terror has some plot issues, if it's not anything too severe then I don't mind, I'm a simple person.

>>51799
Will check it out, thanks.

>>51805
I didn't like Black Lagoon much, maybe it was the absolutely boring MC or the horrible Engrish but I remember disliking it. I'll check Symphogear though, thanks.
>>
>>51815
I'm not sure if you will like Symphogear. Just know it's about cute, but not extreme moe, girls that use the power of singing to power up and fight. The story isn't too good but it's a lighthearted show that gets serious when it's plot time.
>>
>>51823
I don't even know what I pike myself anymore, I'll give it a shot.

>>51802
Zankyou no Terror is breddy gud, thanks man.
>>
>>51954
>Zankyou no Terror is breddy gud, thanks man.

Glad you like it.

Here's the twist: It's actually by the same director as Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, so I guess you're not completely adverse to his work. I personally didn't have a problem with Terror's plot; I think the issue most people have is that they were expecting something just like Bebop and Champloo and it wasn't like those at all. So I think it actually makes sense that you like it.

Maybe you may also dig one or both of his two remaining works: Kids on the Slope, and Space Dandy. Not sure about Kids on the Slope with your cousin since the genre is romance, but it's short and not particularly complex so who knows. And then Space Dandy, perhaps you already are familiar with that but that seems like a good fit. Just goofy comedy and very episodic.
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>52004
>Here's the twist: It's actually by the same director as Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo

I've watched a couple of Episodes of Space Dandy 2-3 years ago and I remember liking it, definitely something that I should watch by myself though.
>>
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis

Had a good first Ep
12 episodes
Nice main cast
>>
Probably a dumb question, but have you seen Deathnote? Its pretty good.
>>
>>52544
I watched the first couple eps of Bahamut when it was still airing and honestly, everything abput it was great except the two horrible MCs.

>>52848
Never hurts to ask but yeah I've watched it, probably the first anime I've ever watched. Never got past L's death though, got spoiled for the rest of the show and I heard it's not that good anyway.
>>
Psychopass?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.