Hi, is it possible to get a translation for pic related?
For the sake of context, these are subtitles for a JAV I'm watching. I know it's something about the producers trying to convince the actress to get pregnant, but I'd like more detail if possible. JAV code is blk227 for anyone who's interested.
from top to bottom
1."is are you cum on the day not a danger date?"
2."do not el T will not pregnant" "never)"
3."produce a child of the fan in danger B"
4."have some time with the foundation body temperature table"
5."set ovulation BE expected shooting schedule in the theta"
6.(it wont translate ;_;)
7/8? "what really can be bestow the children...? "
thank you for the reply anon.
This does help me get a bit of context, however, even though I appreciate your effort, this seems to be some sort of machine translation. I'd much rather have a proper translation, so I'll be keeping this thread alive for a while longer.
I thought it was OK using /wsr/ since a plain translation could hardly be considered NSFW (even if the source of the text is). Also, /r/ pretty much boils down to sauce requested for porn and cum/xray shops nowadays. I doubt anyone who knows Japanese would still lurk there, though I guess I could try once this thread 404s.
And yeah, nice 'spoiler' there. Real or not, I wish more JAV did stuff like this.
1. Becasue you're cumming inside on safe days?
2. If you tried it on a "dangerous day", would she become pregnant? Lets find out!
3. I/She wont get pregnant right? Dont do it! DO NOT do it!
4. The child of a fan was made on the "dangerous day"!
5. I'll shortly have it put into my basal body temperature chart.
6. With the data we'll predict the ovulation day and put together our filiming schedule.
7. (This one doesn't make any sense to me) Literal translation: Cummming inside fan thanksgiving.
8. This time on the "Getting cummed in on a dangerous day project". Will she be blessed with the expected child?
This is the best i can do without context.
OP here, thank you so much anon! This seems to be fairly accurate with what's going on during the scene. And number 7 is spot on, seeing as 'Fan Thanksgiving' is a common theme in JAV, with these exact same words often being used in their titles.
Also, I'm in the process of learning Japanese myself, and I've managed, after great effort, to type out the first few sentences into a text document. I've dissected them word by word and was trying to botch together a translation using my VERY limited vocabulary + google translate (in case this thread failed).
Now I'll be able to compare your translation with what I've got so far, hopefully shedding a bit of sense onto this complicated language. So thank you again!
Fair enough. Will make sure to use /r/ next time.