[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished champloo after watching bebop, fullmetal, and sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: spike_vs_mugen_v2_by_yurtik (1).jpg (66KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
spike_vs_mugen_v2_by_yurtik (1).jpg
66KB, 1024x512px
Just finished champloo after watching bebop, fullmetal, and sword art online. absolutely loved all of them anyone have any similar suggestions for my next show?
>>
File: 1450868243584.jpg (166KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450868243584.jpg
166KB, 600x1000px
>>49046
>Just finished champloo
Fuck yeah!

>after watching bebop,
A bit entry-level, but hey, proper good anyway...

>fullmetal
Eh, alright taste still...

>and sword art online
Are you fucking kidding me? How can you lump SAO with Champloo, BeBop and FMA? Jesus christ...

Anyway, seeing as how you're into fuild action (at least when it comes to Champloo, BeBop and FMA), you might enjoy Yozakura Quartet. Other than that, Ushio to Tora is anime of the decade, though it's still missing one season, that will air next season.
>>
>>49049
thank you! im just a measly american newfag to anime so i take full blame for my opinions
>>
>>49046
does it need a dub? it gets annoying when I suggest a bunch of things and they won't watch subbed
>>
well if you haven't seen Evangelion yet, you should watch that
>>
>>49046
>samurai champloo
I watch this one dubbed, right?
>>
>>49126
You can. I personally like the sub more, mugen sounds like a punk in the sub, and Jin has a really solid VA as well. If you don't mind watching subs I'd recommend the sub, if you hate them in general, the dub is passable.
>>
>>49126
Only Black Lagoon, Baccano and Ghost Stories should be watched dubbed over their japanese counterparts.
>>
>>49130
>Not YYH
The original cast sounds like shit.
>>
>>49131
>hating on Wakamoto
And yeah, I know he's on Baccano too, but that's how good the Baccano dub is.
>>
>>49126
I prefer the dub
watch a bit of both and decide for youself
it has a heavy western influence so to dub feel appropriate imo
>>
>>49131
Speaking of Yu Yu Hakusho, watch that. If you like it, watch Hunter x Hunter 2011, same author. If you don't, watch HxH anyway. It is DAMN good. Hell, I'd recommend HxH first just because I really want you to watch it, but if you haven't seen YYH, go for it. You will enjoy both.
>>
>>49190
Fucking HxH shitters.

No, OP, HxH is shit. It's what narutards watch when they don't wanna be called narutards anymore.

From the same author, read and watch Level E. THAT is a good one.
>>
>>49194
Jesus. I've never seen so much wrong in one post. I'd accuse you of shitposting but you did praise Level E so you're not a complete lost cause.

But Hunter x Hunter does not even remotely resemble Naruto and comparing the two tends to be a troll from people who don't actually know anything about HxH and are just mad that it's popular.
>>
>>49198
HxH and Gintama are the cancer of recommendations.

You only believe it doesn't resemble Naruto because you have a laughable powerlevel. Sure, it's better written and has much better characters, but other than that, all the underlying issues of Naruto are present in HxH. And before you go "hurr comedy", Naruto had that too.

Then again, I dropped both HxH and Gintama after about 20 episodes each, and apparently they get better or whatever, but if after almost 2 cours they're still shit... come on.
>>
>>49130
PSG
>>
>>49130
>Ghost Stories
I'm just watching through it now and damn is it something unique. The added lines and humor is consistently good and it's a really strange experience because you can tell just how lame the original show was. It's one of those very rare anime where by bastardizing the source material they made something way better.
>>
>>49046
Afro samurai is short but the coolest if you like good swordfighting shit.
Desert punk is cool too.
>>
Fist of the North Star
>>
File: img_show.aspx.jpg (75KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
img_show.aspx.jpg
75KB, 530x380px
The Vision of Escaflowne
>>
>>49046
Watch Space Dandy, Watanabe (guy who worked on Bebop and Champloo) worked on it
>>
>>49194
>>49202
>All this shit taste
>>
>>49046
One of these animu is not like the others.
>>
>>49130
>forgetting cromartie high
>>
File: rec_chart_lite.jpg (4MB, 900x9665px) Image search: [Google]
rec_chart_lite.jpg
4MB, 900x9665px
>>49046
Here, this should help.
>>
>>49669
>unironically recommending naruto
>>
>>49684
It's purely there to shut up newfags who validify such charts by finding stuff they've watched previously.
>>
File: 1284751708378.jpg (3MB, 2610x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1284751708378.jpg
3MB, 2610x3700px
>>49699
Just use the regular chart.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.