I'm trying to make a personalized gift for a friend. Any one out there able to make the american flags in the pic communist flags? I have a bunch of different base images, but I suck at photoshop.
A flag like this would be great
I'm too busy right now to do this myself so I'll give you the steps on how to do it.
(You need Adobe Photoshop CS5 for the following)
1. To make the American flag in the background disappear, pick the Lasso tool and make a very rough selection around the area to delete. Don’t go too close to the edges – you need a bit of information around the area for it to work.
2. With the selection made, go to the Edit menu and click on Fill. On the Contents Use drop-down menu, make sure that Content-Aware is the selected option and then click OK.
3. Any imperfections are easy to fix. Use the Clone tool to brush over imperfections as if the American never existed.
4. Crop around the lady this time using the Lasso tool. Open up another editing software like Paint.NET and paste her there. Remove any bits of background that remain. Keep her there for now.
5. Now that the American flag is gone, you can simply paste a communist flag there. Move it and crop it to your taste.
6. Get the cropped girl that you put in Paint.NET (or editing software you pasted her into) and copy her onto the community flag. Position her to your taste.
As for the American flag on the lady, you can try cropping around all the flag, pressing CTRL+X (or CMD+X), cropping around the transparent pixels and pasting another communist flag.
Hope this helped anon. Cya!