[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I gave away my old iphone for a christmas present when I upgraded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1345101514717.png (33KB, 233x177px) Image search: [Google]
1345101514717.png
33KB, 233x177px
So I gave away my old iphone for a christmas present when I upgraded to an new android and lost all of my manga history on manga storm. I am trying to restore my manga collection and need help finding the names of certain mangas.

The first was where this guy is training to draw manga and ends up working for this loli mangaka who he falls in love with.

The second was where this guy falls in love with this girl who works at a park in this costume and he like cleans up the trash and plants the flowers. They meet and go on the bus together.

The third and final is where there is this kid who lost his parents wants to be the strongest and meets this little girl who was part of this organization. I don't remember very much but I do remember that his move was "demon horn" and basically becomes an assasin in his pursuit to become stronger.

Any help is appreciated.
>>
Is the first one Doujin Work?
>>
Is the second one Itoshi no Karin?
>>
File: 1344825129095.png (209KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1344825129095.png
209KB, 480x480px
>>43267
No it isn't but I have actually read this one as well and I appreciate you reminding me about it def adding it to my collection.
>>43269
Thank you so much!!
>>
Is the first one ComicStudio?
>>
>>43277
yessss
>>
>>43277
I was waiting for this one.
>>
File: 1385032357419.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1385032357419.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>43265
So I finally figured out the third one on my own after some creative google searching that landed on a forum post that led to a list that I parsed until I found a name I recognized. The manga is Kure-nai and I highly recommend it. Thanks for all the help guys.
>>
File: m1440507876525.jpg (142KB, 728x1074px) Image search: [Google]
m1440507876525.jpg
142KB, 728x1074px
Now that you have found your manga you can start using myanimelist to keep track of what your reading and properly download and view manga on proper software on your phone.
I recommend you use RSS to keep track of the blogs that are translating and releasing the manga instead of using shitty apps
>>
File: 1383166867258.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1383166867258.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>43291
I've been using google docs for anime so now im using it for manga. I tried switching to that but it was just such a pain to reenter everything maybe if I get involved with RL people who also have an account there il be more motivated but for now il use google docs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.