[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/news/ Team 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: News set with camera.jpg (300KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
News set with camera.jpg
300KB, 640x480px
Would any drawfriend draw the /news/ -tan for me?
Anchorman: he's handsome; has good hair; wears a nice suit; gold tie clip that says /news/
Sportscaster: wears a football jersey over a suit; baseball cap; soccer ball on his headphone mic; middle-aged; bald
Weathergirl: QT; wearing tight, winter themed dress; laid-back; Mexican
Field Reporter: wears spacesuit with /news/ team 4 in place of American flags; can't see his face; huge backpack; always holding a microphone, even though it doesn't help
Camera Man: wears white buttonup& slacks; has a few stains; torn tie; holds bottle; never late, but always leaves early; rides large camera with stage lights and editing equipment; badly shaven face
Technology Editer: rides on top of the /news/ mobile, Camera Man's camera; glasses; Asian
Helicopter Pilot: Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts, and sunglasses; black; likes posing
Co-hosts: all made in the style of ASCII images; have numbers on their chests; enough to round out our soccer team, 3; also like posing

Anchorman in the middle with a dead serious look, hands crossed behind his back;
Sportscaster standing next to AM, big grin on his face;
Weathergirl with relaxed smile, lookin' QT;
Field Reporter with hands at his side, one clutching his microphone, face covered, staring straight ahead;
Camera Man sitting on his camera, eyes wide, small smile;
Technology Editer sitting next to CM, nervous;
Helicopter Guy flying his helicopter, visible out the window, doing a cool pose;
Co-hosts doing a pose next to the window, like something out of Power Rangers

Background is a news station with big windows, it is snowing outside.
At the top it says /news/ Team4
The names of all of the people are above their heads.
>>
seconding this
#/news/for4CCC
>>
>>42610
bump
>>
>>42610
thirding this
>>
Anyone?
>>
who should /news/-tan be like based off of like, brian williams or anderson cooper?
>>
>>43150
I don't really know, I just want them to follow the OP. Any close details like that can be up to the artist, unless one of these other 3 guys has something to say.
>>
>>43150
>>43155
Also, the whole team is the -tan. Makes it ironic, since we're such a small board.
>>
>>43156
>>43155
oh okay was just asking like about the anchorman
>>
>>43159
Oh, either is fine, but make him late twenties-early thirties.
>>
>>43162
oh i'm not an artist i was trying to liven the thread
>>
>>43163
Oh. I wish an artist would pick this up. What do you think?
>>
>>43165
has a lot of potential i feel like a lot of good stories could be covered by this team
>>
>>43166
Any questions?
>>
>>43168
will /news/-tan cover stories within the board tan universe or does that create too many paradoxes?
>>
>>43170
I don't know, I suppose so.
>>
>>43171
okay if i ever get good at writing or anything to contribute, id be more than happy too
>>
>>43172
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>43173
welcome
>>
Goodnight, I hope to see an artist is the morning.
>>
Bumping this to first page.
>>
>>43376
Again.
>>
>>43575
Again.
>>
File: IMG_3415.png (547KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3415.png
547KB, 557x711px
>>43376
There are no drawfags on /wsr/, anon.
>>
>>43730
None?
>>
>>43739
Nope, none that I know of
>>
>>43755
Do you think a drawfriend from another board might help us if I asked there? I've already asked the -tan thread on /qa/
>>
>>43771
You could try asking the drawthread on /b/.

I really do think you should limit /news/ to one tan, though.
>>
>>43815
We'd like to be interesting. I've asked if anyone might be interested in doing a non-related pic on one of my other main boards, but I'm not confident.
>>
I also endorse this cause, please people, I'm a very shitty drawfag, but we need a -tan
>>
I hope to see art in the morning!~
>>
Bump for spaceman!
>>
Bump for news.
>>
>>42610
bump
>>
>>44680
>>45109
>>45216
>>45524
stop it already.
>>
>>45535
I'm sorry, we just want to be noticed.
>>
>>45610
Notice us, /wsr/~
>>
>>45865
Notice us, /wsr/~
>>
S.O.S. /wsr/
>>
File: oc.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oc.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
Please?
>>
Notice us, /wsr/~
>>
just notice us
>>
Notice us, /wsr/~
>>
>>47277
/x/ here. I owe /wsr/ big time so I'll meta-help you.

Don't ask for your dream image, ask for the parts of your dream image. Once you have the parts you can dumb them together in MSPaint like everyone else does when they want memes. It sounds to me like you're trying to pretend you have a production team when you really don't. If you guys want professional quality, just crowdfund it.
>>
>>48113
You're completely right, but I think I'll just hope for a drawfag until this thread dies.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.