[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make mpc play the mka files as the audio for the mkv instead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: whats a mka.png (114KB, 937x574px) Image search: [Google]
whats a mka.png
114KB, 937x574px
How do I make mpc play the mka files as the audio for the mkv instead?
>>
Did you try making MPC the default player for mka files?

also
>having VLC installed
>>
File: audio tracks.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
audio tracks.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>41451
[spoiler]i use it for streams pls no bully[/spoiler]
I just tried that and so far nothing changed.
by the way, this is what shows up when i go over the audio track
and for some reason there are also 2 instances of LAV splitter and ReClock
>>
>>41456
oh and it only plays the jap audio thats on the mkv
>>
>>41443
Ctrl-O
>>
You need to open the File > Open File dialog in MPC and load the audio track.

Also, that encode looks like ass.

Also also >dub
Holy shit kill yourself
>>
i just tried it with some dummy files and it should work actually.

do you perhaps have the wrong settings? in Options>Playback you have to have "auto-load audio files" enabled.

>>41456
that's the internal track (marked by "A:"). so the language meta-data is probably just mislabelled.

are you sure, the mka tracks are actually different? because if they are the same as the internal track, they don't show up.

you could also try and simplify the file name, just for testing (maybe they're too long or something), but that shouldn't be a problem.

in the end, it's probably easiest to just fix the mkv file. download the official MKV tools (mkv tool nix) and use mkvmerge GUI. then drag and drop the files into the upper white field and select/arrange/tag the tracks in the lower white field. enter a file name at the bottom and hit "Start muxing". should only take a few seconds and you'll have everything in one file as well.
>>
>>41456
IIRC, the audio track isn't in "Audio Tracks"; it's in "Filters-->Whatever Splitter-->Tracks".

There might be a "gather additional files" in the splitter's properties box.

CCCP is meant to sort all this shit for you.

If you don't care about having True and Honest original files, you can just mux the two together with mkvmerge.
>>
>>41472
>CCCP is meant to sort all this shit for you
CCCP has been completely unnecessary and redundant for the past 2 years or so.
>>
>>41464
>>41465
i havent heard the dub for samurai champloo yet and i liked spike from bebop, which probably has the only good dub
also thanks that worked on getting the dub to play but now i whenever i open a file it plays in dub
>>41468
i dont remember fucking up my settings but somehow it was disabled, thanks
>>
>>41476
And yet here OP is with a media player that doesn't.
>>
>>41479
>but now i whenever i open a file it plays in dub
disregard that i suck dicks
i "fixed" it by using file > open file

thanks guys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.