[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /wsr/, I need help with Manga Reading/Download Apps for Android.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hey /wsr/, I need help with Manga Reading/Download Apps for Android.

I used Mango all the time, but the developer is kind of gone/busy/whatever so its not working for me (Cant download).

No I have Manga Rock. Good App but not for free, only 1 Slot for downloading a Manga.
MangaZone is my latest App but the download is gettn alot of errors, stops downloading and neraly all pictures are low as fuck resolution. Can hardly read the text..

Any other Apps I should test? Or any ideas?

Thanks for help :)
>>
>>40789

i found this nice site with an app:
http://www.mangapanda.com/
>>
>>40813
Thanks, but I need an App which I can use offline. Need to download the manga with the app so I can read without internet
>>
>>40789
Just find a site that lets you download the manga and use a reader.
>>
>>40860
Thats the only way at this point and I already know that...
Thats why I ask here if someone has a better App
>>
If you are going to download the manga and read it, I recommend perfect viewer. Works wonders for reading stuff if you're running a tablet with it
>>
>>40855
Aizōban on F-Droid is free and open source. You can download and read offline.
>>
>>40855
mangapanda does allow you to download so you can read offline.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-12-10.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-24-22-12-10.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I use the Zingbox Manga app. It's on Android and IOS. You can make an account so your favorite list is on all devices. It's connected to like 5 or 6 different Manga sites, and let's you download and read Manga offline within the app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zingbox.manga.us
>>
I use manga browser and I turn WiFi off to stop the banner ads.
>>
>>40789
Mangarock
>>
>>41081
Aizōban FTW. For manually download stuff I use ACV but besides that I just use Aizōban.
>>
MangaDLR
Aizoban
MangWatcher (hasn't updated in awhile but was always my favorite)
Zingbox

Don't use Mangarock and a few others on the googleplay store, it removes a lot of websites and manga series due to erotic or serialized content.
>>
Thanks alot Guys, I'll test em :)
>>
>>41077
I found this thread and decided to try Perfect Viewer. Seems to work pretty well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.