[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best visual novels for 1 story 2 cuteness 3 sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Steins_gate_xbox360.jpg (95KB, 250x358px) Image search: [Google]
Steins_gate_xbox360.jpg
95KB, 250x358px
What are the best visual novels for
1 story
2 cuteness
3 sex scenes?

I have only read Steins;Gate, Saya no Uta, Katawa Shoujo, Ever17 and some Sono Hanabira games
>>
File: MGQG.png (1MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
MGQG.png
1MB, 1000x800px
>>40738
Monster Girl Quest (the Lose and Be Raped VN), It's Semi-RPG but it's really worth the read, one of my faves desu, it's got tons of H-scenes and a huge, well-built storyline. Though, the VN only had Alice's route in it, the actual RPG called Monster Girls Quest Paradox had other routes like Illias, it is still being translated and will probably finish by the end of the year. There are sequels and doujins too. Definitely recommended.
>>
File: Ultimate Boob Wars scene.png (1MB, 885x662px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Boob Wars scene.png
1MB, 885x662px
>>40753
Another one that I recommend is ぜったい最胸おっぱい戦争!! ~巨乳王国vs貧乳王国~ ("UltimateBoob Wars!! ~Big Breasts vs Flat Chests~" in English), the story is probably not as indepth as MGQ, and I know just by looking at the name that it sounds ridiculous but it's got lots of routes and tons of cute H-scenes. Parts of the story lines gets deep and sad too...
>>
File: 01_1600_1200.jpg (554KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01_1600_1200.jpg
554KB, 1600x1200px
I recommend Flyable Heart, at first, the story looks a little bit light, but the more you play, you notice that is more complicated and everything comes together; the characters are cute and the draw style is from shana and suzumiya; the h-scenes are also cute, you get at least 2 per route
>>
>>40738
Fate/Stay Night
>>
>>40738
For the first category I'd like to mention 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue's Last Reward.

Of course, they're maybe more in line with escape the room type of games than visual novels strictly speaking.
>>
Try remember11 if you read ever17.

Its better overall but harder to understand since it doesn't have a True ending route like Cocos route.
>>
File: 1439956553313.png (248KB, 494x507px) Image search: [Google]
1439956553313.png
248KB, 494x507px
>>40738
If you like Phoenix wright and murder mysteries/battles of wits you should enjoy Umineko
You can use the PS3 patch if you can't handle the 10/10 sprites
>>
Corpse Party is pretty good, though there might be too much gameplay for it to count.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.