[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel lonely, rejected, incompetent, depressed and just about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gensokyo.png (268KB, 1098x244px) Image search: [Google]
gensokyo.png
268KB, 1098x244px
I feel lonely, rejected, incompetent, depressed and just about ready to kill myself if I had the energy to. Had plans for today, but feeling like shit drove it straight into the ground.

Looking for a game to dive into and get life out of my mind. Maximum escapism, maximum immersion. Self-inserting, let's throw that in there too.
I just want a good game where I can rewind or reload when I fuck up. Because that happens a lot.
>>
>>39782
It's because you are
>>
Try out the Stalker series, witcher 2 or 3.
These are maybe not that self-inserting, but.. Alien Isolation, deus ex, whatever idk
>>
>>39782
Instead of shutting yourself inward, how about looking outward and help to fulfill other peoples' requests.
The act of extending kindness to another can often bring warmth and pleasure to most humans.
Try helping some other people out before giving up and isolating yourself!
>>
I would say if you just looking for a way to escape as far as s video game is concerned look no further than the Witcher 3! I have well over 200 hours into it and I just now beat the story if you were looking to get lost that would definitely be the game to do it in. please hang in there dude.
>>
>>39782
I feel ya, man.
When I'm down I play GTA 5 and massacre everyone I don't like.
>>
>>39782
Try uncanny valley, it's on the humble bundle store for 2 dollars right now, has DRM free and steam license, you'll thank me later m8
>>
>>39782
Play Ghost Trick for DS (use DesMuME as emulator if you don't have one, it's perfectly playable on it).

It's an adventure game with simple puzzle solving, you play some ghost who lost the memory of who he is. You can literally rewind time when you fuck up, the main character feels completely lost and useless but gradually everyone ends up relying on him and thanking him. The plot is easily immersive and the main character easily relatable, but the scenario is incredible and ends up on a great hope note. It will lift you up by its humoristic gimmicks even though the plot itself is serious.
You cannot not like it after playing it through to the end, you definitely won't regret playing it.
>>
>>39888
Wow, I'm not op and now you made me want to play it. I'm also kind of depressed, good recommendation comrade.
>>
>>39782
Join the army.
>>
>>39888
>ghost trick
>serious
what? Game is humorous and cheery, even death is a joke. game is only serious at a singular point, and even then it lasts only a moment.

Even so, the suggestion is great. Ghost Trick is a fantastic game. You wont escape from reality, but you'll really like it and its a lot of fun and warm
>>
>>39900
You won't escape from reality, but in the game you become a spirit, which sort of fits into that, being beyond the boundaries of physical self, even if in a comedic kind of way.
>>
>>39895
You are welcome.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.