[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me. My MSI laptop running Windows 8 blue screened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Please help me. My MSI laptop running Windows 8 blue screened with only the message that needs repairs.it then did a cycle of shutting down and starting up for down time to no avail. I then changed to legacy boot mode in hopes of new outcome but now only get this reoccurring message. Not much help online from anywhere else.
>>
OP here and I got myself outta legacy. None of the keys that should have brought up the menu worked so I slapped the keyboard and now I'm back to the blue screen
>>
Since it's just me here I guess I'm gonna entertain myself
>>
I guess I'll confess to fucked up shot I've done before. I once fapped to jailbait that was legal but I still feel awful
>>
I also sometimes look at dangerous stuff and wonder what would happen if I did it. For example whenever I run the garbage disposal I get curious what would happen if I stuck my hand I there
>>
I also have a strong dislike for small children because sometimes I think they're annoying
>>
>>38525
>>38528
>>38530

I'm conflicted between trying to help, and letting you continue your stories. What happens if you try to boot from your harddrive. does it just go straight to bluescreen?
>>
I think my dislike for children is because once during high school I got on the middle schoolers bus on accident and they all made fun of me.
>>
>>38533
Oh boy a visitor. I don't get visitors often. I'm changing boot order now so I guess we'll see
>>
It didn't work but thanks for the help.
>>
>>38539
what did it say exactlly, any error codes? blank screen? did your laptop beep?
>>
More confessions I guess. Sometimes I say racist things or have racist thoughts but not in an edgy faggot way. I think it's because I was only exposed to very rude black people that created a poor image for their race. Deep down I don't mean what I say but it still kills me when I say something racist.
>>
Please continue OP.

Also try calling MSI

I really just want to hear more from you
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38544
No bleeps or anything. I just started it up and got this screen but it never showed any attempts to repair.
>>
>>38494
Going by the picture, it looks like you have it set to boot from network. Set it to boot from disk or harddisk drive or harddrive
>>
People often tell me I am really calm during stressful situations but the truth is I'm just petrified of change so staying in a constant state of fear is my norm
>>
>>38555
Do you have the manufacture CD that came with the laptop, or do you have a partitioned recovery drive? or the windows 8 cd? if no to all of these your fix is going to be tricky
>>
I also enjoy baking food only because I get to eat the batter. Once I ate a full thing of cookie batter and then had nothing to cook so I slept on the kitchen floor and woke up when the oven was burning.
>>
>>38559
Yeah it's a no to all of these so I'm just gonna hope my problem disappears unless you have any ideas
>>
I once throat punched someone for making fun of my sister and I don't even have a sister
>>
I have an incredible fear of something climbing through the toilet pipe and going into my butthole.
>>
>>38563
Do you roleplay like you have a sister or something though?
>>
>>38561
Welp, here's the tricky part. If you have another computer you can make a windows 8 cd and try to recover your partion from here.
If that fails you can try to make a ghost of the drive and transfer it to a new install
Failing that you can just completely repartition your drive considering the harddrive isn't fucked, but you'll lose all your data.
If you have anything you want saved i'd suggest taking out your harddrive and transfering the files to another one before doing the last step.

Questions?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
I am also terrified of sea snakes because if you get bit your done. Like atleast with normal snakes you get to a hospital, but with sea snakes your in the ocean so it's kinda over for you.
>>
>>38569
No questions and thanks for the help. I'll give it a shot later. I think I'm gonna keep getting things of my chest.
>>
My brother once convinced me that there was a completely dark man called the black thing that his in basements and ate children and I'm stilled scared of going into my grandparents laundry room.
>>
After reading my last post I'm starting to think my family may be partially responsible for my racist problems
>>
>>38568
No I don't so I'm still not sure why I got made
>>
I've always thought that going into the beef jerky business may be a good idea because jack links charges like $8 a bag and I know locally produced jerky can be produced for half of that
>>
I was once bullied by a girl in high school who was literally only 4 and a half feet and to this day short women both terrify and turn me on
>>
When I was in middle school I heard a banana is like a homemade fleshlight so I lubed up and proceeded to masturbate into a banana in my bath tub. In the end it was a squishy disgusting mess that even got on the walls. I still feel terrible about it.
>>
I have spent my whole life passing off blame that I actually convince people it's their fault for stuff I do. Like once I left a potato in my favorite teachers classroom over winter break on accident and it sprouted and made the room smell awful. I then blamed my friend for not reminding me to get the potato before break. The worst part was him and the teacher believed me and he got suspended and had to apologize. It actually haunts me about how bad a person I am
>>
I wonder if anyone is actually reading my confessions?
>>
I'm not actually afraid of death. I'm afraid that once you die you just have your mind in an total bleakness so you go crazy internally cause all you can do is think.
>>
I also want to be buried like a Viking on a small wooden ship with some gold or some shit and I don't know why.
>>
I think having a baby sloth would be the best pet cause you can have it just hang on you throughout the day and everyone would think he is cute.
>>
Krispy Kreme donuts are the best when you microwave them for a few seconds so they feel like they are fresh. You should try it
>>
When the school first taught me about drugs they actually made me want to try them because they made them sound so great.
>>
I once spent a week as a drug courier and didn't know it. I used to walk between my school and a Chik fil a that was a couple miles down. On the way some dude asked me to carry a package to his friend at the 7/11 next to the Chik fil a. I didn't see any reason not to help him and continued this daily until a cop Pulled up next to me and I got scared and ran into the woods. I later open the package to find lots of tiny bags of what I think was cocaine. I lost it somehow and never actually made any money. It probably should have been a warning that the dude who gave me the package hung out a Harley Davidson store with some hookers and they guy who I delivered the package to was covered in scary tattoos that may have been bro nazi stuff
>>
How about instead of spamming this shit you go fix your computer fucklord?

Saged, hidden etc.
>>
I once got my head stuck in between the stair banisters when I was 16 and was to embarrassed to get help so i spent a night like that
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.