[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arabic speakers help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 22.png (74KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
74KB, 200x200px
Can someone write "woshnosh" how you would transliterate it in Arabic. Google translate gave me وشنش but I think someone who speaks the language can do better.
>>
>>38363
I'm learning the language, try using washnash.
Ideally if you're on Windows (idk about other OSes), you should install an arabic keyboard. My laptop has arabic stickers on the keyboard so it's easy for me, you could either buy some or use transliteration/phonetic keyboards off the net instead of official ones from microsoft. win+space to switch. I have a phinetic Russian keyboard and it's way easier than having to learn the Russian layout or buying stickers.

Also, washnash could be a regional Arabic word, Google Translate only plays well with Modern Standard Arabic
>>
>>38363
I don't actually speak Afabic, just borrowed a book from the library and taught myself the alphabet during work commutes.

What Google gave you looks about right. The thing that looks like a g is their 'w'. The three spikes with the triangle of dots above it is the letter 'sh'; notice it shows up again at the end (on the left). The spike with the single dot is the letter 'n'.
So what Google gave you is more or less 'wshnsh' (read right to left.) vowels are not usually written; you sort of figure that out the appropriate vowels by the context of the sentence.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.