[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime to watch with my mum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Do you all have any recommendations for an anime to watch with my mum? I'd like to introduce her to anime and find something that we can enjoy watching together. She tends to like mystery, crime, comedy, and romance shows
>>
>>38278
Boku no Pico
>>
>>38278
School Days
>>
>>38278
Does it need to be in English dub for her to watch it?
>>
>>38296
Preferably with an English dub, otherwise if there's one with Russian subtitles that'd be good too (though that's fairly uncommon)
>>
>>38301
Movies tv shows or both?
>>
>>38278
As much hate as they get, you should start with "entry level" anime: Death note, Mirai nikki, Steins gate, etc.
>>
>>38278
Movies
Pretty much any ghibli move I would recomend kiki or totoro
The girl who lept through time
Wolfchildren
patama inverted
Perfect Blue

Shows
MONSTER
Mushishi
Spice and Wolf

>>38314
Imo death not and expecially mirai nikki are too "anime" and edgy teen bait for a middle aged women to enjoy and a bad why to introduce them to it
>>
>>38316
>bad why
bad way
>>
>>38316
also Kids on the slope and Beck
>>
>>38278
OVAs: Boku no Pico, Natsuyasumi, Enzai.
Shows: Any World Masterpiece Theater anime. My mom loves Heidi.
Movies: Anything Ghibli. Maybe other than the propaganda ones like Princess Mononoke and Grave of the Fireflies, which might go against her values.
>>
>>38278
barakamon
angel beats

not sure about the later though
>>
I reckon she'd like some Lupin III since it's all about crime and comedy
The main series is great, Castle of Cagliostro is great, maybe not a Woman Called Fujiko Mine though in case she's fine with Fujiko being naked every second episode
>>
>>38278
MAKE SURE you read up about them before watching them with your mum.
>>
>>38278
Macross Frontier
Macross 7
G-RECO
ZZ Gundam
Zeta
Valvrave
Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Aldnoah Zero
>>
>>38278
Does your mummy give you the cunny
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.