[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a collection of all the Pictures for sad children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: That_is_my_fetish.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
That_is_my_fetish.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
Does anyone have a collection of all the Pictures for sad children comics?
The author took them down and doesn't want me to read them. I politely disagree with him, and would very much like to read them.
>>
>>37312
I do, but I don't have time to upload them as I'm off to work for 7 - 8 hours. If I see the thread when I get back I will upload them (unless someone else got them)
>>
>>37323
would be much appreciated. My room is to just packed full of sad children, who need pictures
>>
File: 1426812597201.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426812597201.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>37312
Is it this one?
>>
>>37685
that is a picture of a sad child, not for a sad child. I wouldn't give that to my sad child if they were the saddest child in all of Deutschland.
>>
Bump because I want to see this to
perhaps you should be more specific OP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pictures_for_Sad_Children
>>
Ohai. 7 - 8 hours at work turned into 12

Anyway, as promised:

filedropper com
/johncampbellcollection

Get it while it lasts kids

>Retarded link because spam filter
>>
>>38013
GLORIOUS
Thanks anon, you always make me happy
>>
>>38013
>>38017

another interested anon here. do you have to sign up for an account here? I know it's 0.99$ a month free trial. Just looking for an "it's OK to use" I suppose. I don't like downloading and installing random stuff on my shitty laptop.
>>
File: ghj.jpg (112KB, 1510x471px) Image search: [Google]
ghj.jpg
112KB, 1510x471px
>>38392
Uh... No.
>>
File: 1422253775789.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422253775789.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38013
OP here.
Hot damn, these pictures will satisfy many sad children. I can not overstate how many sad children I have right now. you are a lifesaver. I was starting to worry I'd have to return the children to their parents.

AND I get a bunch of other stuff the author doesn't want me to see. This truly is a great day to be a kidnapper of children who then become sad due to aforementioned kidnapping.
>>
File: never ending story.jpg (46KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
never ending story.jpg
46KB, 600x385px
>>38531
...this is not as good as I remember.
>>
File: 1449533179111.jpg (43KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449533179111.jpg
43KB, 200x200px
>>38531
wat
>>
>>38547
I think the situation is very clear
I needed pictures for sad children. I needed these because of the phenomenal number of sad children I am currently dealing with.
then >>38545
I learned that the pictures for sad children were not as good as I remember them being.
On the up side the children are no longer sad, on the down side I am now surrounded by disappointed children, and as far as I know there are no pictures for disappointed children.
>>
>>38556
of note. the rest of the collection is interesting. its just the main comic that disappointed. as weird as it is to say, the art show he apparently did looked good. I wish i could have taken all these disappointed children to go see it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.