[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend some manga that could introduce you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Eyeshield 21.jpg (3MB, 1496x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeshield 21.jpg
3MB, 1496x2250px
Can anyone recommend some manga that could introduce you and get you interested in other activities? Examples that I could think of off the top of my head would be Eyeshield 21 and football, Ballroom e Youkoso and ballroom dancing, or even Slam Dunk and basketball.
>>
File: 1445986205142.jpg (158KB, 835x591px) Image search: [Google]
1445986205142.jpg
158KB, 835x591px
Gunsmith cats and guns

irl spoiler: chicks don't actually go to the range
>>
"Hikaru no Go", it even inspired a Linux distribution dedicated to the game of Go (Hikarunix).
>>
I just remembered Captain Tsubasa, a classic.
>>
Akagi and mahjong
Saki and mahjong
Ace of Diamond and baseball

Lots of sports stuff is like this so it's kind of a given, let's see if I can think of something more nonstandard...

Kantai Collection and Arpeggio got me more interested in learning about the Imperial Japanese Navy.
GATE made me want to know more about the JSDF. Probably some not so subtle propaganda there, but I like it.
Kingdom and Chinese history... this is kind of a dead end because the Emperor from that time period was kind of a douche and burned all the books. Still damn good though.

So yeah, lotsa stuff out there that fits what you're looking for. That only scratches the surface but that should be more than enough to get you started.
>>
Ping Pong The Animation
>>
"Hidamari Sketch" and "GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class" for going to art school
>>
Kono Oto Tomare for the koto.
Straighten Up! is a nice low-key alternative for dancesport.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.