[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is "My Math Lab", and how do I generate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 099 - mx5Fmtl.jpg (199KB, 1188x670px) Image search: [Google]
099 - mx5Fmtl.jpg
199KB, 1188x670px
What the fuck is "My Math Lab", and how do I generate a code for it?
>>
>>36536
I used to work in a college textbook store.
its an online peripheral that acts as a supplement to one certain brand of textbook I've forgotten which.

they hand you some little cardboard sleeve, and it has a code written on it.

should be packaged with the book unless it was used.
>>
>>36537

I know, but that shit costs over a hundred dollars, just for a fucking code.
>>
>>36546
its a code that connects to online lessons.

basically, its the teacher telling you to buy an online tutor, cause he's not gonna do jack other than look at the scores it pumps out.
>>
>>36556
Holy fuck. This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>36556
which is to say, unless he takes attendance, buy the code, do its assignments (all at once ahead of time at the beginning of the semester, if it'll let you), and then never come to class.

if memory serves, mymathlab was for fairly low-level math stuffs anyways. things highschool should have already taught you. So there's no reason to actually come to the lectures assuming you earned your college attendance with grades and test scores instead of rode in on daddy's free money to play beerpong and bang sorority girls.

And unless he also is going to do writtenwork homework from questions in the book in addition to the online stuff (I doubt it, that'd be more work for him) there's also no sense in also buying the 80-something dollar book.

So yeah, if he's gonna be lazy and make you buy an expensive 1-time use code, ride it hard for all it's got. It's the perfect tool to let him not waste any more of your time or money than he absolutely insists on having.
>>
>>36556
I'd have to agree with that last sentence. I've always had problems with MML mostly because typing and formatting answers is always awkward as fuck, many times I'd know the answer but always get it wrong because I have to format it in the exact way it wants me to and do a blood sacrifice at sundown when the planets are aligned in order for it to be identified as the correct answer.

I literally learned nothing from it.
>>
File: UlsFWfY[1].jpg (22KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
UlsFWfY[1].jpg
22KB, 480x270px
>>36586
Ohhhhh yeah.
>>
Thanks fellas.

Anyways, I'm probably gonna have to drop the 100 bucks.
>>
>>36602
>Anyone who knows math knows that Pi over 1 Literally the same thing as Pi
>"No! you must do it our way, there is no other way"
Fucking really?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.