[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys guys I'm fucked please help There is this girl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ohshit.jpg (178KB, 899x603px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
178KB, 899x603px
guys guys I'm fucked please help

There is this girl I'm seeing and planning to go long and I as a kissless stupid virgin sort of said "I know coding and shit" but I am totally illiterate.

She asked my help now and I really need help guys
>>
>>34574
i dont believe you op. you just want help with homework
>>
take a better picture faggot
>>
>>34582

I asked her a better picture and waiting
>>
>>34574
>actionListener
Tell her java is the virus making the computer world bloated and inefficient, and that you refuse to use it.

I do know coding and shit, and that's what I'd reply with.

As for the first parts of the question, (a) is more or less what's already in there, (b) is just... how do I explain this to someone who doesn't code... think an excel sheet with 2 columns: 1 for objects (in this case it'd be the background and radio/option buttons and the background) and 1 for their properties (the buttons would have, for example, their own "selected" states, as well as the labels, size and whatnot. The background would have its color and size and whatever)

Ah, the one at the top:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/events/mouselistener.html

As for the one at the bottom, again, fuck java. I only linked you to the mouse listener docs because, well, it's just a link.
>>
Install Adobe Reader.
>>
>>34593
OP here, thank you very much for your answer. I relayed basics of your reply to her and eventhough I really try to avoid it she said "I need the code"
>>
>>34629
Well, you won't get it from me, as I won't program in java again.

But good luck finding someone who is the cancer killing efficiency willing to give you the code you need.
>>
>>34582
>>34587

she said someone else took picture and sent her :/
>>
>>34643
Sounds like you're getting cucked by some shitty Java programmer, don't even bother.
>>
>>34648
I know girl IRL, she is a student in software engineering school and this supposed to be their makeup exam
>>
>>34669
>he believes a girl will spread her legs for him if he makes her homework
This is just sad to see.
>>
>>34574
why would you want to date such a retarded bitch?
>>
File: RamondaAreYouWell.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
RamondaAreYouWell.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
Why the hell are you so fuckin dependant on the acceptance of some person you barely know based on personal attraction? Get a clue you little pussy, you can't make people love you. The best you can do is be someone worth loving.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.