[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batch style edit in ass subtiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 24227-54d007c82ce05-l.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
24227-54d007c82ce05-l.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
I need a software to edit certain "subtitle style" in batch form. I can edit certain style in subtitle edit soft and change all the lines with that style but I don't know how to edit a "style" and change that style in 10 subtitles at the same time

What to do ?
>>
>>33655
Use a text editor that allows string replacing between all the open documents (for example, geany).

Alternatively, just iterate a string replace through bash.
>>
>>33655
I use this to batch-edit MKVs.

You'll need to do a bit of modification to edit the styles instead of the text, but it should be simple enough.

http://pastebin.com/8xp8EwMX
>>
what type of subtitles are we talking about? considering you're talking about styles, i'm guessing ass/ssa? just open them in a text editor. one of the first blocks of text defines the various styles with a name, font, size, color, etc. if you want to change the style, just edit that one line that defines the style and it will apply to all lines of that style.

here's an example i pulled out of one of my subtitles created with Aegisub (this is the third block of text):
[V4+ Styles]
Format: Name, Fontname, Fontsize, PrimaryColour, SecondaryColour, OutlineColour, BackColour, Bold, Italic, Underline, StrikeOut, ScaleX, ScaleY, Spacing, Angle, BorderStyle, Outline, Shadow, Alignment, MarginL, MarginR, MarginV, Encoding
Style: Default,Arial,36,&H00FFFFFF,&H000000FF,&H00000000,&H00000000,0,0,0,0,100,100,0,0,1,2,2,2,10,10,10,1

so if you want to change Fontsize, you'd have to edit "36" to something else.

batch replace across multiple files also works in Notepad++ (which i would call the most widely spread text edtior for Windows which a lot of people actually like).
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.