[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Is there a way to bypass the speed limit on uploading sites?

There are a lot of sharing forums and sites that hose a ton of content that can't be found anywhere else on torrent trackers, but they usually drop it to shit like rapidgator, uploadable. depositfiles and like a 1000 others.

And you can't even cash in to be done with it because each file has like 10 unique links and another is uploaded on like 10 different shares and etc.

So is there some kind of downloader that ignores the restrictions or a place to find some hacked premium accounts to some of them or anything else?

Because downloading 5gig files at 10kbps is just fucking not bueno at all.
>>
>>32463
Sure.

What you do is you click "buy premium", and then after you've decided how long you want it bypassed for, you "buy premium" for that amount.
>>
Back in the days of Rapidshare you could actually use tools to generate premium links for use by none payers. But that is all patched by now, so the only trick left is what this guys said.

>>32514
>>
>>32518
>>32514
Well I already mentioned the problem with that.
If you want to actually get a lot of things, everything is uploaded to a different hosting.
You would need a trillion premium accounts and then why not just buy the content you want to get outright? It's counter intuitive.
The question was if there's a way to get around that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.