[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know a couple of ways to make money online from a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: dawn.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dawn.png
5KB, 500x500px
Does anyone know a couple of ways to make money online from a third world country?
>>
ask people in third world countries for money over the internet
>>
>>29795
Depends on if paypal works in your country or not.

If it does, there's a bunch of freelancing websites. You can mine bitcoins too. Or do retarded shit on youtube to get popular and monetize a channel.
>>
Amazon mechanical turk
It doesn"t pay much, but I think you can work your way up to higher paying jobs.
>>
MMM money, or frontrow>>29808
>>
>>29865
I can't decide whether this post is retarded or a really clever political statement.

Mechanical Turk is only available in the US.
>>
>>29878
>Mechanical Turk is only available in the US.
Didn't know that
I tried it, and due to the pay, I assumed 3rd world were the other workers.
>>
>>29795
bitcoin faucets
>>
>>29795
You're gonna need to find somebody from a first world country who doesn't give a shit about their identity and is willing to give you the money you make from your work, and a VPN/VM/Proxy. Then you use a service like Mechanical Turk, or LeapforceAtHome from an American IP address. If you can find somebody exceptionally nice, they'll give you all the money you make. A more realistic person would take a little bit off the top to pay for the overhead of letting you use their shit.

Lemme outline a process point for point, for you.

Step 0. Run a linux distribution. Ubuntu's the easiest and can do everything windows can do except run the newest games (though more and more games work for linux every day, don't bank on this being a gaming computer anymore. This is a WORK computer now.)

Step 1. Find American who doesn't give a shit and/or gives a lot of a shit and is very kind.

Step 2. Get that American to set up everything necessary to get rdesktop working.

Step 3. Get the American to sign up for https://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/home and then give you their login credentials.

Step 4. Negotiate percentages. Your American will have expenses that they need to be paid like electricity and bandwidth so make it worth their while. You're in a 3rd World Country so you probably need less money than they do. Let's face it. 100 bucks USD would make you king for a day.

Step 5. Figure out how to get that money to you. Depending on where you live there are a lot of Escrow services to exchange. If there aren't, you may need yet another 3rd party middleman to help you.

Step 6. Do your leapforceathome work from inside rdesktop. LF@H actually pays well. Not well enough for an American to live off, but probably more money than you've ever seen in your life.
>>
send out a bunch of emails saying you're a member of a royal family who needs to move his money out of his native country. you'll send the recipient a large (bogus) check, they'll deposit it in their bank account, send a (real) check to a third party while keeping some of the (bogus) original money.
>>
>>29944
>linux
stopped reading right there
>>
Ask Russia
>>
no one has mentioned camwhoring?
>>
>>30003
I'm sorry you don't want to make money on the internet.
>>
>>30088
I don't see what linux has to do with any of this.

Frankly, if you want an RDP client that works, it has to be one written by Microsoft, and that means every OS *but* Linux: Windows, OSX, iOS, or Android.
>>
>>30103
But I named an RDP client that works. That isn't written by Microsoft.

It's right here. http://www.rdesktop.org/
>>
Can you tell me which country do you live in?
>>
>>30113
For certain values of "works".

Sorry, but even the iPhone version of the official client makes it look like crap.

Why would OP move from an OS that has an excellent RDP client, in order to get an OS with a crap one?
>>
>>30127
rdesktop is not the iphone version of an RDP client. That's a false equivalence.
>>
>>30132
Now you're just mashing words together.

You've still not explained why OP needs a new operating system just to get a knockoff client, when his current OS already has the authentic one.
>>
>>30138
Because you might want a slightly less trackable system for doing something illegal.

Feel free to come up with your own methods of doing things. I don't care. This thread will disappear in three days maximum.
>>
>>30127
The official non windows one is made by microsoft and thus not comparable to one not made by microsoft. The iOS version of a microsoft product is not comparable to the linux version of a linux product.
>>
Is chinese goldfarming on WOW still a thing?
>>
>>29878
Employers are limited to US
But employees?
>>
>>30185
What are you even talking about? They do the same thing, therefore they're comparable.

Look, I'll compare them right now: the Microsoft ones are all good, and the non-Microsoft one is not as good.

See! Wasn't that easy?
>>
>>30217
That isn't true.
----
Nobody listen to this guy. He hasn't tried rdesktop and didn't even know what it was before I mentioned it. He's a microsoft fanboy and he takes pleasure in being ignorant.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>30325
>he's a fanboy
>you should replace your entire operating system because reasons
>don't listen to anyone that says that's disproportionate or unrealistic; they don't know how great linux really is!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.